[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: C7ZEVDTV4AAgg04.jpg (143 KB, 900x1200)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Is Sidra the worst Hakaishin?
>>
File: Bra_and_Black.png (691 KB, 723x800)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>
>>154828508
>Is Sidra the worst Hakaishin
By definition he is the worst.
>>
>>154828527

He's not /ourguy/, half of the DB thread hate the manga, the other half like it.
>>
>>154828508
>then was Vermoud
>now is Sidra

Will Toyo draw every God for Twitter?
>>
>>154828508
Reminder OP is a dumb fuck who made the thread before bump limit.
>>
File: 1479925738972.gif (1.3 MB, 344x344)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
Who will he rape, bois?
>>
>>154828759
smugpup
>>
File: anime black a superior.png (292 KB, 1504x1508)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>154828508
>>
File: C7Eu0qQV0AAoqPn.jpg (147 KB, 900x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>154828508
>>154828668
>>
File: IMG_0793.jpg (139 KB, 1366x768)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>starting a new thread before the bump limit
>>
File: Black vs Bullet.jpg (342 KB, 1875x888)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>
File: manga black a shit.png (1.09 MB, 1506x1270)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>154828508
manga black a shit
>>
File: g-good job toyble.jpg (904 KB, 1090x3595)
904 KB
904 KB JPG
>>154828508
>Manga Black is literally Xicor
>>
File: Damn Saiyans.png (716 KB, 969x535)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
>>154828801
>easily ass blasted if something doesn't go his way like a child
Mmm

https://u.nya.is/ehxitj.mp4
>y-y-you're just an appertizer

https://u.nya.is/kcmplb.mp4
>destroys random buildings in a fit of rage
>>
File: edge ouchie.png (115 KB, 437x288)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>154828508
>toyo is original!
>>
File: Broly Zamasu Beam Clash.jpg (2.14 MB, 2000x2245)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>
File: teargas.png (141 KB, 554x378)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Leave Black and Zamasu to me!!!
>>
Please guys just stop

This is my thread
I want a nice thread

Just
Stop
>>
>>154828811
>Joker and Harley Quinn knock-offs are actually good
>Vermoud hates evil and loves the pride-troopers
Based.
>>
>>154828508
>>154828811
I wish the manga was weekly.
>>
File: pan-pup.jpg (169 KB, 800x1057)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>154828952
I hope you have a nice thread too, not much I can do about it though.
>>
Zamasu>Cell>Freeza>Buu
>>
>>154829041
good thing that abomination will die
>>
>>154829041
Don't let the haters get to you
#protectourpuppy
>>
File: 1476296982402.png (615 KB, 725x720)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>154828952
>This is my thread
And you're autistic for making the thread early.
>>
>Jiren isn't gonna be some hack skills enemy like Hit or some "invincible" enemy like Buu
>he's just gonna be straight up strong like Frieza
Can't wait.
>>
>>154829041
Aw I love you smugpupfag
>>
>>154829073
Freeza,Cell,Buu>>>>>>>>Trash>>>Zamasu
ftfy
>>
>>154829107
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not in the anime

>oh no we need to make more episodes but Hit is already surpassed! He can improve himself and go 10 times stronger in seconds then!
>oh no we need to make more episodes but Black is already surpassed! He can go angry until get an edgy scythe capable to shatter the space and create clones then, after be able to get zenkais even not being severely injured!
>oh no we need to make more episodes but Jiren is already surpassed! He [asspull] then!
>>
File: 1490037439086.jpg (92 KB, 563x422)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>154828648
A few vocal Toeishills spamming the same copy pasta isn't "half" the thread.
>>
>>154824448

Would be neat if Gohan got the same sometime during the tournament and we would get some sort of explanation for it.

>>154828952

Filter is your best friend
>>
>>154829255
A few vocal Toyoshills spamming the same copy pasta isn't "half" the thread.
>>
File: 1452191787087.gif (1.56 MB, 320x240)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
>>154829141
>being this factually correct
wew
>>
File: Based Goku.png (393 KB, 956x1400)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>
>>154829313
You must be new here.
>>
File: 1481956283210.png (34 KB, 203x367)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
The manga is such an enigma compared to the anime it's so laughable. No one reviews it, rarely anyone gives it praise, and it's made by some shit fan fiction-tier artist/author. No, it's not "more canon" because Toriyama approves of it. It isn't written by him, nor is it drawn by him. Same goes for the anime, but at least that's more enjoyable than the terribly handled story-telling in the manga. The manga will never become anything outside of V-Jump and the volumes issued. When someone says "Dragon Ball Super," first thing that'll come to their minds is the anime, not the promotional, garbage manga. Toyble's involvement with this series was a huge mistake. He's bringing in material from his AF doujins, and even based one of the new God of Destruction from a GT antagonist. How bad is that? Only Toyble could come up with something like it. Toriyama doesn't care about Toyble, he's simply glad that he doesn't have to draw Dragon Ball anymore himself.
>>
File: 5008327-beerus_ok.jpg (61 KB, 640x400)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>154828801
>>154828846

Toyocucks starting manga v anime wars in the new thread again

Typical
>>
>>154829255
DBS threads are mostly about anime discussion you delusional toyocuck. YOU are the obnoxious vocal minority here.
>>
>>154829255
no cares abou the manga except westcusk. japan prefers te anime more
>>
>>154829348
>mangavados.png
Ok.
>>
>>154829373
Wrong it's about the franchise as a whole, debating and calling each other cucks is what little dumb bitches like you do because you're inesecure about Toei's poor product.
>>
>>154829378
S-Sorry Ken Sama!
>>
File: DBS 5.png (229 KB, 550x410)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
Reminder that Dragon Ball Super is considered the blunder of the century because of Toei's shoddy production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrcxeQau1E
>>
>>154829363
First image is clearly a Toeishill post.
>>
>>154829105
It wasn't even that early, and to be fair I wanted out of the anime black vs manga black shitposting
>>
File: 1468376854174.jpg (16 KB, 255x171)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>154829348
wow what a wall of text
I don't consider the manga or the anime canon because super is shit. People considered GT canon once.
>>
New Rule: all anime v manga discussion must be done in the form of shitty and stale pasta such as these
>>154829348
>>154828929
>>154828846
>>154828878
>>154828582
Examples right here.
>>
File: ._..jpg (92 KB, 866x472)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
Anime

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking
>>
File: Toriyamas_message.jpg (141 KB, 960x901)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>154829601

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/


>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.
>>
File: 1489958219461.jpg (235 KB, 1060x1088)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcDukYMM_o
>>
File: 1481925497526.gif (540 KB, 252x188)
540 KB
540 KB GIF
>>
File: fixed.jpg (190 KB, 899x799)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>154828811
Fixed
>>
File: dbs rant.jpg (2.42 MB, 1390x3350)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>
>>154829483
450 posts is early. Wait for 500 posts like everyone else which is the bump limit.
>>
File: Ve54cx1ujwg5zo1_400.gif (1.17 MB, 400x216)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
Toyo's Future Trunks Arc started off strong (good art, Trunks training with the Z-Sword, better Dabura fight)

But then I quickly realized it got progressively worse:

- Goku never fights his evil doppelganger
- Zamasu fights Kibito instead of Goku (making his hatred for Goku less personal)
- Zamasu could've just as easily been impressed with Hit than Goku (a mortal beating someone with godly ki)
- No SS Kid Trunks knocking some sense into Future Trunks
- No Human Resistance to give Trunks/Mai motivation
- No Future Yajirobe saving the day. No Future Yajirobe at all
- SSB Vegeta was losing to regular SS Black
- Next trip, SSG Vegeta toys with SSRose Black
- Goku/Vegeta fight Zamasu/Black, instead of Goku/Trunks
- Goku uses the Mafuba instead of Trunks/Mai
- No SSRage Trunks. While it came out of nowhere, at least it made him able to fight somewhat near the same tier as Goku/Vegeta
- Trunks sidelined in his own arc
- Trunks isn't a leader like he is in the anime. No scene of Vegeta seeing Trunks as a leader and being proud
- Black has a less interesting personality in the manga. He also rarely uses his rose sword
- No flashback of Black killing Chi-chi and Goten
- No Goku raging because of the above flashback
- Vegeta is supposed to lose 90% of his power after using SSB (according to Chapter 13), but he uses it with SSG one right after the other without losing any power.
- No "I AM VEGETA-SAMA!!"
>>
File: 1468494269926.jpg (63 KB, 960x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>154829572
Every single DBS thread are just the same people copying and pasting the same old posts again. There's literally no discussion here and that's why these threads should not be allowed on /a/ when there's no new episode/chapter.
>>
>>154829449
Are u delusional? It's a pic comparing the anime to something else entirely
>>
>>154829730
Toyo's F.Trunks arc is basically a watered-down version of the Anime's

I don't see how anyone can actually find it better
>>
>>154828508
A shitty reboot series with shitty story shitty fillers, shitty animation, shitty cig, and shitty fans
>>
>>154829716
who is making these pastas?
>>
>>154829601
You know this is completely irrelevant ever since DB Room happened right?
>>
Does Buu have the potential to train and become noticeably stronger? He's clearly never trained a day in his life, could he get stronger like Frieza did?
>>
>>154829818
>I don't see how anyone can actually find it better
Better writing than the crap the anime gave us.
>>
>>154829730
>being surprised because this wall of text is new
>"well maybe this one makes sense"
>first shit I read is an inconsistency which isn't inconsistent at all because is explained in the chapter

Sorry toeishill, you lost your chance
>>
>>154829398
>acting as if you are any better right after spouting "toeishill minority" bullshit
Nice hypocrisy
>>
how did bulma start showing so fast?
>>
>>154829953
There was a timeskip.
>>
>>154829885
>training
nigga, if buu absorbs Zeno no training is needed
>>
>>154829885
I always assumed his mind and body were static until he absorbed someone.
>>
>>154829860
>there's a quality control, so the non canon continuity (filled with non canon stuff as SSBKK, Gregory, etc) is canon now!

Yeah no
>>
>>154829907
So just because I enjoy one version over the other (i enjoy both but whatever), I'm a toeishill?

And how is Goku not fighting his evil doppelganger explained in the chapter? They could've easily made an excuse for jt.
>>
>>154829076
You leave smugpup alone, even if he doesn't give a crap about people shitting on him, I do
>>
>>154830057
You guys used to the say the anime was following Toyo's storyboards. What happened to that claim?
>>
>>154830057
> the manga's canon despite it being in V-Jump (a Promotional Magazine), and Toyo calling it a "comicalization"

Yeah no
>>
>>154830068
>dude fighting his evil doppelganger cliche not existing is an inconsistency
OK not even your replies are worth to read.
>>
>>154829255
A lot of strawpoll around social media, 4chan... Etc about Manga vs anime was always a win for the Anime.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 320x180)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>154829730
> All that Trunks side-lining

Why does Toyotaro hate Trunks?
>>
>>154830152
>Toriyama doesn't want his (and Toyotaro's) comicalization of his outline being canon because it's published in V-Jump

Yeah nop
>>
>>154829907
>Cherrypicking parts of a post and trying to dismiss all valid points you have no arguments against

That's a nice dodge toyocuck.
>>
Why doesn't Gowasu just use the timering to go back and eliminate Goku before he ever put the tournament idea in Zeno's head or triggered Zamasu.
>>
My favourite thing about mangafags is them thinking DB Super sells the magazine even though we all know the only reason V-Jump sells is Yugioh
>>
File: SSRbladedance.gif (1.8 MB, 500x281)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB GIF
>>154830172
When did I ever say it was an "inconsistency"?

Did you even bother to read the post?

I just meant that not having Goku vs Black is a missed opportunity, and was disappointing
>>
>>154830265
because fuck you
>>
>>154830234
So? Isn't like people actually think original animes aren't better than the original manga.
>>
>>154830239
Toriyama doesn't do anything though. He actually said he was happy he didn't have to anymore.
>>
>>154830265
Because that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>154830239
> V-Jump

I guess DB Heroes is canon now?
>>
>>154830271
Nobody said that Toeishill
>>
>>154829907
He just give his own opinion.

God we can't complain about a damn thing without being called Toyocuck Or Toeishill.

FUCK you! Fuck retards like you!
Low brain!
>>
>thread devolved into muh anime muh manga shitpost war again
The fact that these threads aren't pruned on sight is a fucking mystery.
>>
>>154830256
>Cherrypicking
>trying to dismiss
Looks like you don't even know how to read.
>>
>>154830331
Go look at previous threads. There were a couple of people claiming V-Jump only sells because of Toyo
>>
>>154829907
So he just train really hard to be able to switch?
>>
>>154830316
I never said it's canon simply because is in V-Jump, are you that retarded or just shitposting?
>>
>>154830353
The mods are obviously shitposting too
>>
>>154830406
I wonder if the mods are toeifags or toyofags
>>
>>154830142
What? Why anyone would say that? Seriously, I'm missing some interview?
>>
>>154830396
That's Toyos answer to everything. Next we'll have they trained so hard they can breath in space or some other bullshit
>>
File: 1480567563570.png (529 KB, 800x450)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>be me
>tired of toei's shit with the anime
>recommended the manga by some anons
>said to be several times better than the anime
>signmethefuckup.jpg
>gets around to reading it
>it's even worse than the anime
>rushed story
>fucked up power scaling
>shit choreography in fights
>too many "homages" to the old manga because the artist is a hack who lacks creativity
>bland characters
>>
>>154830291
It's the contrary.

Anime is always more popular than the Manga.
But DBS manga is even worse, the Anime came out before, so people care less about it.
>>
>>154830483
What you mean you haven't trained to breathe in space yet?
>>
>>154830422
They're split otherwise one side would have been banned ages ago
>>
>>154830340
>he give his opinion about the manga but didn't read the fucking manga!
Yeah I know, fucking retarded huh?
>>
>>154830522
Prove it that he didn't read it!
Just because you like a thing doesn't mean that everyone should.
>>
>>154828878
>>154828922
Exclusive sneak peak at Toyo's version of Zamasu's Light of Justice form
>>
>>154830362
Looks like you're going off on a tangent because someone could read the true intent behind your post.
>>
>>154830451
What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.
>>
>Goku just trained to be able to go KKx20?
>Goku and Gohan just trained to be relaxed as SS?
>Vegeta just trained to go SS2?
>Goku just trained to go SS2 AND SS3?
>Gotenks just trained to go SS2 AND SS3?

>That's Tori's answer to everything!!!
>>
>>154830600
What make this worst is that you're probably right.
>>
>>154830234
No manga has won all the ones on /a/ how new r u?
>>
>>154830609

I literally come to these threads to lurk and see if smugpupfag has drawn anything else or is rambling on about random shit, occasionally an interesting discussion pops up of which I join in on, but anything to do with anime manga or power level scaling I immediately ignore
>>
>>154830522
> Didn't read the manga

How the fuck would you even know I didn't read it?

By providing specific points about the manga, that I personally didn't like? Oh wait
>>
File: 1489962735119.jpg (83 KB, 564x761)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>154828508
Idk but these are the best waifus
>1. Vados
>2. Marcarita
>3. U10 Angel
>4. Towa
>5. Chronoa
>>
>>154830585
He mentioned how is Vegeta able to switch between SSG and SSB without lose power if there's supposed to be a cooldown, but chapter 21 explains that Vegeta trained trying to master the form so he's not affected anymore, so clearly he didn't read it.
>>
>>154830636
People complained about Vegeta becoming stronger than black by training with more power.

People complain now about vegeta being able to switch form by training.

I personally think that Toyotaro just doesn't want to do the same thing than the Anime.

Not that one is better than the other, Toyotaro just try to tell the same story in a different manner.

Which explain why vegeta has more screentime while Goku and trunks have much less, it was the contrary in the Anime.
>>
File: KAKAROT.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>154830600
Looks better than this Bio Broly shit.
>>
File: 1469938286078.png (298 KB, 483x272)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>154830697
Pretty good list.
>>
>>154830601
>the true intent behind your post
Sure dude, you totally catch me, you can read my mind, it's that, right?
>>
>>154830750
He's probably disappointed because the drawback from SSB which was a good idea is no more.
>>
>>154830636
>Goku just trained to be able to go KKx20?
He trained his body to withstand 100x gravity which allowed his body to handle higher Kaioken multipliers. Back then gravity training made sense
>Goku and Gohan just trained to be relaxed as SS?
This made perfect sense. All they did was spend as much time as possible in the form instead of using it during fights.
>Vegeta just trained to go SS2?
At that point everyone knew Super Saiyan had a higher level and Vegeta achieved two of them in a year so given that he had seven years it makes sense he could get the actual ascended Saiyan form
>Goku just trained to go SS2 AND SS3?
Same explanation as Vegeta except that he could do more since he was dead.
>Gotenks just trained to go SS2 AND SS3?
Goten and Trunks were already Super Saiyans and their fusion is their talent combined. Goku also gave them instructions on how to transform.

So as you can see at least Tori explained how they trained while Toyo just says they trained and leaves it at that
>>
>>154830779
You truly have shit taste.
>>
>>154830609
I don't get it
Toyo production may be ahead, that doesn't mean he's doing anime storyboards or something, just like he mentions how anime was ahead at that moment but that doesn't mean he follows anime's storyboards
>>
>>154829730
>- No SSRage Trunks. While it came out of nowhere, at least it made him able to fight somewhat near the same tier as Goku/Vegeta

I'd much rather Trunks be sidelined in his own arc than getting some bullshit powerup that gives him such a ridiculous leap in power.

Super Saiyan God in general is already a huge asspull. Making something that's even more of an asspull give a comparable level of strength is just retarded.
>>
>>154830875
>while Toyo just says they trained and leaves it at that
You just described Toei.
>>
>>154830875
>Toyo just says they trained and leaves it at that
Wrong, Vegeta training to overcome his vital weakness actually drives the plot forward.
What Vegeta did in the anime where he magically powered up (even though 3 years didn't help) after only 6 months of training in the RoSaT was dumb.
If he actually had a reason to improve something it would be a different story like in the manga, but all he did was train hard with a bit of extra drive.
>>
>>154831018
>Super Saiyan God
>asspull
>>
>>154830772
>Which explain why vegeta has more screentime while Goku and trunks have much less, it was the contrary in the Anime.

No fucking shit, the whole premise of the arc was the return of trunks and the appearance of an evil Goku, the anime actually bothered using that to its advantage and as its guide.

Black in the manga really feels like it could have been someone else instead of Goku., the anime actually gives you a believable reason for him to be chosen and manages to make Zamasu's actions more emotionally engaging that way.
>>
>>154831018
As if Toyotaro isn't able to give a power boost to trunks in a coherent way.

He's just a fanboy about vegeta, goku hasn't even fight black once.

It's already too late to give justice to trunks, if he kill Zamasu, it will be by borrowing goku's Genkidama and nothing else.

Such a let down.
>>
>>154831053
Toriyama showed us how they trained to achieve what they did. Toyotaro just said Vegeta trained to get of his weakness. He didn't describe the training itself.
>>
>>154831113
>Toriyama showed us how they trained to achieve what they did
How does Toriyama have anything to do with Toei's shit for that episode?
>>
>>154831053
He needed to save his son, it's nothing like training to a tournament.

He had something to surpass directly.
>>
File: DBSuper_EP47_21.png (41 KB, 401x226)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>154831018
>I'd much rather Trunks be sidelined
>I'd rather have the Human Resistance and Future Yajirobe not exist

Why don't you just say you prefer DBS as the Goku/Vegeta show?
>>
>>154831138
Thanks for proving my point that that is a pure bullshit excuse in comparison to Toyo's take with how Vegeta actually trains to overcome his weakness.
>>
>He trained his body to withstand 100x gravity
So gravity rooms are an excuse but RoSaT isn't?

>All they did was spend as much time as possible in the form instead of using it during fights.
Yeah and Vegeta has been activating the form a lot of times for 4 years so he mastered the transformation.

>At that point everyone knew...
Not an excuse at all. Vegeta just trained.

>he could do more since he was dead.
He just trained as well, but he trained even more.

>Goten and Trunks were already Super Saiyans and Gotenks is talented
So talented that he just trained weeks in RoSaT until be able to go SS2 and SS3, your point?

>Goku also gave them instructions on how to transform.
Is this some kind of Z filler? Because isn't in DB manga.
>>
>>154831170
Almost every single manga chapter for the Trunks arc was centered around Trunks besides 2.
>>
>>154831133
I responded to this >>154830636 where the guy was claiming Toriyama made the same mistake as Toyotaro did. You should learn to follow posts
>>
File: 1468203685682.jpg (17 KB, 640x480)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>154831106
>if he kill Zamasu, it will be by borrowing goku's Genkidama and nothing else
How do you know that anon? Are you Toyotaro?
>>
>>154831201
mean to reply >>154830875
>>
>>154830685
Well maybe you read the manga except that pages in which is explained something you ignored in that post, is that what happened?
>>
>>154831217
That has nothing to do with my post specifically about Vegeta's time training in comparison to the manga and anime so fuck off.
Can't think of a comeback as to why Vegeta's training is pure shit in the anime? Take your sweet ass time.
>>
>>154831171
He just used AF for that, not really smart.
>>
File: pupperpurple.jpg (157 KB, 1000x887)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>154830609
I find these threads more interesting than shows I'm actually invested in that come on at around the same time or around the same place in the week as Dragon Ball Super.

For me Dragon Ball Super is nothing more than clinging onto nostalgia and it comes on at a convenient time. I have however accidentally for a bit of fun gotten too invested in an almost completely made up character as you guys know now as Smugpup.

Sure, watching the show live with a few other fans of the series as long as it's not on Sherming7 (holy shit the fans there are cancer) is pretty fun.

Otherwise Super just feels dull, and subpar to everything else I'm watching in terms of animation quality and storytelling. I don't even know who or what I should be rooting for because everyone comes off as naive, moronic or they have the memories of goldfish and forget what emotion or concerns they just felt a minute ago. I dunno it's just really hard to get behind anyone right now.

I don't have too much hope for the series at the moment, and I'm half prepared for when Smugpup turns out to be a completely unlikable one dimensional character that I'll be rooting against, Of course I'll be sad, but I've had fun.

>>154830683
Do I really mean that much to people here? I honestly thought I just come off as a bit of an attention whore. and I'm not really going to deny it.

Also just reposting the drawing I'm slowly coloring in, didn't like the deep red color I chose for the tassels / legwraps earlier because it reminded me of Gohan so I changed them to white to match his muzzle color.
>>
File: Wrong_Neighborhood_MF.gif (432 KB, 400x174)
432 KB
432 KB GIF
Reasons why the manga isn't canon:
> Toriyama lets Toyble create his own OC
> It's in V-Jump (Promotional Mag)
> Toyo's "Comicalization" quote
> It's not a complete work (BoG skipped around, RoF completely absent). Dependent on other works.

Reasons why the Anime isn't canon:
> Toriyama lets Toei create their own OC
> It's Toei?...Toriyama never called Toei his successor (despite Tori being a manga artist, not animator)?
> ???
>>
>>154831284
>AF
Invisible Kaioken was in the Namek arc you newfag.
>>
>>154831309
>Toyo's "Comicalization" quote
He didn't say it's a comicalization of the anime, it's clearly a "comicalization" in regards to Toriyama's Plot Outlines (which was later confirmed in Toyo's interview at Comic Con)
>>
File: 1489265357069.jpg (303 KB, 800x1000)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
70% of every Super thread is the same shit, I don't know why I even bother coming here, so I'll just post Lazuli and go to sleep, can you say goodnight to me?
>>
>>154831056
5 Saiyans being pure hearted joining hands to make one turn into a god is pretty fucking asspully, yeah. What about any of that makes any amount of sense?

And you know it's an asspull when Toriyama writes up a new origin for Bardock that has Frieza offhandedly mention Super Saiyan God so it doesn't seem as completely out of nowhere as it is.

>>154831170
The human resistance existing was whatever, but if the lack of it means we don't have those annoying as shit kids, then I'm all for not having them around.

Future Yajirobe being there made no sense.

>Why don't you just say you prefer DBS as the Goku/Vegeta show?

I don't. I've hated Super until very recently where they finally decided to give Gohan and Buu something resembling a spotlight, and I absolutely want to see what Tien/Roshi/17/18/Piccolo/Krillin will get to do.

The Trunks/Zamasu arc was a piss poor way of trying to make someone other than Goku/Vegeta relevant. All it did was make me dislike Trunks due to how nothing involving him made any sense. It was the absolute worst type of fan pandering.
>>
>>154831218
What can he do?
Too late to give him a power up, it will be a let down, he was never able to threat to black and zamasu.
>>
>>154831213
See >>154829730

- Goku/Vegeta fight Zamasu/Black, instead of Goku/Trunks
- Goku uses the Mafuba instead of Trunks/Mai
- No SSRage Trunks. While it came out of nowhere, at least it made him able to fight somewhat near the same tier as Goku/Vegeta
- Trunks sidelined in his own arc
- Trunks isn't a leader like he is in the anime. No scene of Vegeta seeing Trunks as a leader and being proud
>>
>>154831213
This. Pretty much everyone who is complaining about Trunks getting "sidelined" are just impatient because he didn't do much in this new chapter.
>>
>>154831218
Just see his AF to predict the outcome, he takes his ideas there.
>>
>>154831276
> dodging my post this hard

I guess you can't come up with anything other than "lol read the manga" (which if you read the post, I clearly did)
>>
>>
File: Just dance.webm (2.85 MB, 800x450)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>154828508
Am I at where "shit gets real" in Super yet?
>>
>>154831340
>clearly a "comicalization" in regards to Toriyama's Plot Outlines

Yes. "Clearly" if you reach hard enough.
>>
>>154831314
You haven't read AF did you?
>>
>>154830265
The time ring can only go forward and then back, you fuck.
>>
>>154831432
How is he going to comicalize the anime when the manga started one month ahead and was ahead in the plot up until episode 36?
>>
>>154831292
You don't mean THAT much to me, I mean yeah I like your designs and all, but knowing someone who isn't going to jump at someone's neck and call them retarded when someone disagrees with them is just refreshing, that's all. Even if smugpup turns out ot be a complete disappointment I'll remember your version of smugpup.
>>
>>154831106
>if he kill Zamasu, it will be by borrowing goku's Genkidama and nothing else.

So, the coherent power boost?
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446 KB, 300x186)
446 KB
446 KB GIF
>>154831292
>Sure, watching the show live with a few other fans of the series as long as it's not on Sherming7 (holy shit the fans there are cancer) is pretty fun.

>Otherwise Super just feels dull, and subpar to everything else I'm watching in terms of animation quality and storytelling. I don't even know who or what I should be rooting for because everyone comes off as naive, moronic or they have the memories of goldfish and forget what emotion or concerns they just felt a minute ago. I dunno it's just really hard to get behind anyone right now.
>>
>>154831460
says who
>>
>>154831434
His instant bursts of form-dancing is clearly a nod to Goku weaving in Kaioken for the moment of impact.
What Toyo did hear is clearly an homage to the original Namek Saga and doesn't need to have any relationship to the form-dancing in the AF manga.
>>
>>154831512
Gowasu, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>154831501
A coherent shitty power boost that anyone can have.

Why not having Kaioshin killing zamasu then?
>>
File: EX_Trunks.png (329 KB, 271x615)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Soon
>>
>>154831359
People always say before a new chapter comes out that "only x thing can happen", but Toyotaro always comes up with something different that nobody would have guessed before.

You are too fixated on what happened in the anime and you're forgetting that Toyotaro already said that the development in the manga will be different.
>>
>>154831515
The pages posted here comparing AF and the manga look too much the same.
>>
>>154829730
- Doesn't need to happen, Goku would have lost and Vegeta doesn't get to shine that much.
- He doesn't hate Goku specifically, but most mortals. He was attacked by a resident of Barbari, thus thinking they were immoral and rash. When he learned that mortals could rival Gods in power (by watching Goku fight) he feared that mortals would drag the gods into their senseless "conflicts" and sought to kill them all
- No he wouldn't. Hit was nothing compared to Super Saiyan Blue, he didn't match up at all.
- I'll admit it was a nice moment, but we've already got some form of interaction/bonding between the two in the cart chapter. Also
- Better to leave them dead than give Trunks his asspulls. Besides that Black/Zamasu are a little more serious in their mission and actively killed them.
- Wasn't he killed by future android 17 and 18?
- No. That's not whats happening at all, Vegeta went to the Hyperbolic Timechamber and removed the Super Saiyan Blue weakness (the one where you lose 90% power if you transform twice. Also don't give me this BS about retcon, Super Saiyan used to drain hard until Goku and Gohan made it normal). Basically whenever he was going to move or attack he would go blue in a splitsecond and then back to Super Saiyan God conserve more power and energy.
- Trunks fighting Black was bullshit and you know it. The fact that he could do anything at all was bullshit
- I'm all in for the concept of SSRage, but it made no sense. How did Trunks gain so much power to even harm guys like Black? What even was it? These questions are not explained, a tiny bit of exposition would have been nice.
- Unfortunately he is, but if making him relevant comes at the cost of several inconsistencies I would not make him relevant. Besides that, I do feel he's going to slay merged Zamasu in the manga regardless
- One of my grievances as well
Continued in next post
>>
>>154831608
That doesn't change the fact that the Momentary Kaioken stems from the original manga material.
>>
>>154831574
>no EX Fusion between SS4 Gogeta with Super Blue Vegetto
ONE JOB

>>154831424
Yes.
>>
>>154831201
>So gravity rooms are an excuse but RoSaT isn't?
Goku's body went from being able to withstand 10x earth's gravity to 100x earth's gravity and this also increased his body's capability to withstand higher levels of Kaioken. I don't get why you think this is an excuse.
>Yeah and Vegeta has been activating the form a lot of times for 4 years so he mastered the transformation.
It only works for the original Super Saiyan . SSB is a further transformation from an alternate route that has stamina issues. You can't get used to that
>Not an excuse at all. Vegeta just trained.
They already knew how to get higher levels and Vegeta given that he had seven years and could also ask Gohan him achieving SSJ2 makes sense
>He just trained as well, but he trained even more.
Dead bodies have advantages that living ones don't. When Goku was dead he didn't suffer from SSJ3 stamina issues.
>So talented that he just trained weeks in RoSaT until be able to go SS2 and SS3, your point?
They were FPSSJs when they were seven while Goku and Vegeta were adults and had to train a lot to get to that power. Besides they can only go SSJ3 as Gotenks which is a fusion and we know Fusions have insane capabilities
>Is this some kind of Z filler? Because isn't in DB manga.
No clue I don't remember whether it's from the manga or anime
>>
>>154831559
Because this is Future Trunks arc, not Shin arc

Trunks being the one killing Zamasu using the power of all the ningen left in U7 is perfect
>>
>>154831309
>Toriyama lets Toyble create his own OC
What? Toyotaro is Toriyama sucessor, they work together. You can't pretend their manga isn't canon because Toriyama works with his pupil.

>It's in V-Jump (Promotional Mag)
Are you pretending Toriyama cares?

>Toyo's "Comicalization" quote
See >>154831340

>BoG skipped
Isn't skipped.

>RoF absent
RoF isn't supposed to be part of DBS. First arc Toriyama created for DBS is Champa arc, Toyotaro retell BoG because he needed to show how Goku didn't absorbed SSG's power in the new continuity, but he don't need retell RoF (specially when he already did special chapters for the movie), RoF is canon except that Goku used SSG instead "beyond god" to fight Freeza.
Also a story not being told means nothing. Where's the manga/anime/movie/anything with Tao Pai Pai killing Mr Satan's master? That's canon, Toriyama said it, but details are a mistery.
>>
>>154831605
Well trunks feels useless in the Manga.

I guess this anon is right then >>154830772
>>
>>154831283
Then why did you respond to me when I was responding to the guy shitting on Toriyama?
>>
>>154831682
Beause you said this:
>>154831053
>>Toyo just says they trained and leaves it at that
Where clearly the anime version had it much much worse so I corrected you.
>>
>>154831640
>Ningen he has no connection with
>Perfect that trunks is just a choice, not the only one who can do it since Kaioshin, Gowasu can do it.

Far from perfect.
>>
>>154831515
Kaioken isn't a transformation.
>>
>>154831424
I miss him.
>>
>>154831672
>What? Toyotaro is Toriyama sucessor, they work together. You can't pretend their manga isn't canon because Toriyama works with his pupil

Did you forget the interview where Toriyama ENCOURAGES Toyo to include his own OC?

Technically the original point you are criticizing is correct
>>
>>154831741
So? It's clearly a "state" or "form" where it has a stamina drain.
Using it sparingly for the moment of impact is the important factor here.
>>
>>154831735
This, it's so much a let down.

>LOL trunks will kill Zamasu just because he has to do
>It's his arc so killing the bad guy without build up is enough.
>>
>>154831399
I'm serious, you mentioned something which explanation is already in the manga, you simply didn't read it. Now enjoy your (You), this is the last one.
>>
>>154831672
>RoF absent
RoF has Saiyan Beyond God but Toyo brought back SSG.
>RoF is canon except that Goku used SSG instead "beyond god" to fight Freeza
Toyo skipped that and his special chapter literally told us to watch the movie at the end.
>That's canon, Toriyama said it
Toyo never said Goku used SSG to defeat Frieza
>>
>>154831672
>>BoG skipped
>Isn't skipped.

Never said it was completely skipped, but it skipped around...as in jumping from scene to another
>>
>>154831735
Won't happen because it's not Shin/Gowasu arc
>>
>>154831783
Same, he was a frightening motherfucker.
>>
>>154831795
>Did you forget the interview where Toriyama ENCOURAGES Toyo to include his own OC?
Of course you have to add your own content, Toriyama's plot outlines is just some chicken scratch on a paper napkin.
>>
>>154831825
> still no argument
> still clinging to vague "Goku vs Black isn't in the manga because they explain it in the manga"

I don't know what I expected
>>
>>154831783
>>154831853
>Suck my dick ningens.
>>
>>154831854
Exactly my point
>>
>>154831846
>Lul trunks will kill the villain without build up because the arc use his name so it's epic by default without being forced and rushed
>>
>>154831723
Except that guy and I were comparing the original DB manga and the DBS manga. The anime was irrelevant to what was being discussed.
>>
>>154831911
It's not my fault that arc is so shit
>>
Who wins, 1000 Super Shenrons or Zeno?
>>
>>154831944
It's not irrelevant because you critcized the manga for having the Time Chamber be a bullshit excuse without "explanation" and yet the anime suffered much more.
You can't just point the finger at Toyo when clearly there was a fundamental issue was present in the plot outline that both continuities had.
Besides, like I said earlier: Having Vegeta overcome his weakness is much better than randomly becoming more powerful than a hax zenkai character without explanation.
>>
File: Fairy Tail Nakama Power.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>154831911
>forced and rushed
Mmm
>>
>>154831846
You don't understand.

It feels forced because KAIOSHIN AND GOWASU CAN.
I don't care if they will or not do this, the fact that they can is enough to show that trunks isn't unique in this arc.
>>
>>154829730
Continued from >>154831619
- Anime Black was entertaining, but you can attribute that to his Godawful OP ability of getting more powerful the more damage he receives. He's only smug because he KNOWS they can't beat him, and that he'll eventually triumph.. I bet you if Anime Black didn't have that BS power boost he would be the same as Manga Black. The rose sword is something I liked so it is a flaw of the manga to not use it
- To be honest it's completely irrelevant. Goku gets fucking crushed easily, so why have a rage scene? He didn't kick their asses at all, perhaps maybe Zamasu but lets be honest Goku can do nothing to him.
- Same thing as above
- Already explained, it was removed through extreme training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber
- It was a dumb speech, he says that only Goku could use his saiyan cells to the fullest yet Black zenkais and kicks their asses more. It was a good moment when the episode released but it's dumb when next episode he got his asskicked immediately.
>>
>>154832020
It was epic, asspull but epic. The ost and animation make it up.
The connection he has with the ningen, their revenge was epic.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (1.84 MB, 2446x3364)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Are you guys ready for the job interview?
>>
>>154831053
>Wrong, Vegeta training to overcome his vital weakness actually drives the plot forward.
What a nice joke, SSJG is not necessary to the plot, it could have been normal SSB instead and it wouldn't have made difference.

This part of the manga is incredibly contrived as hell because toyble really wanted to make a shitty AF reference while fangasming over the form that was swept under the rug as quickly as it was introduced.

And it's not even the fact he is using SSJG at all, it's the fact he very clearly had to backpedal on what he established chapters ago when he could've had SSJG vegeta simply be stronger than black rather than having him transform back and forth between it and SSB.


>If he actually had a reason to improve something it would be a different story like in the manga,
It's not like wanting to kill the asshole who is trying to slaughter your son is enough motivation for him to train harder amirite?
>>
>>154832006
That guy claimed Toriyama's manga had the same problems that people claimed Toyotaro's manga did and I gave my reasons why I thought The original DB didn't have those problems. So yeah the anime is irrelevant to this discussion
>>
>>154832077
>It was epic, asspull but epic.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>154832020
>Trunks can just give the sword to Shin or Gowasu
>They kill Zamasu
>But here's not forced and rushed :-)
>>
>>154831735
His motivation in the manga is different. He wants to get peace back.
>>
>>154832054
The rage was great. We never see goku being this pissed off since namek.

You have shit taste.
>>
File: Goku Black arrives.webm (339 KB, 800x450)
339 KB
339 KB WEBM
>>154831853
>>154831901
>>
>>154832142
It was irrelevant though. When I see rage it needs to do something, not make the villains laugh and then kick his ass.
>>
>>154832114
Shin is between SS1 and SS2 level and Gowasu isn't even a fighter you fucking retard.
>>
>DBfags actually had an argument that has lasted for months about a shitty anime and manga
You guys make me laugh. DBfags are the most pathetic fanbase on /a/
>>
>>154832092
>he very clearly had to backpedal on what he established chapters ago when he could've had SSJG vegeta simply be stronger than black rather than having him transform back and forth between it and SSB.
This made no sense at all, how can you criticize Vegeta or the writer for having him improve on his own weakness?
Just because you're used to the non explained asspulls of the anime doesn't mean you can trash a well explained use of God Ki and stamina as contrived.
>>
>>154832114
He has connection with them, also trunks was strong enough to face black/zamasu.

In the Manga, he can't do shit to them, so if he kill them, it will not be thanks to his own power.
>>
>>154832077
>It was epic, asspull but epic.
>Trunks pulls a genkidama (technique he never saw) out of his ass without build up because the arc use his name so it's epic by default without being forced and rushed

kek no
>>
>>154832131
>Peace in Deadland
>Implying it's better than caring about humans lives
>>
>>154831292
I agree, right now I find it hard to give a fuck about the characters. You provided a really simple altruistic vision of a character that has yet to appear, and I find that so much easier to get behind because it has a goal and purpose that isn't sociopathic as fuck.

I mean you know a show has completely fucked up when I find myself more interested and willing to support some random anon's furshit headcanon character than any of the characters that have featured in the series for over a decade.

It's fucking shitty writing and pacing and I don't even know which one of the 3 Ts I should be blaming for it, if not all 3. I swear if your fucking smugpup doesn't turn out to be the way you envisioned I'm dropping Super because it has nothing going for it at all.
>>
>>154832178
Who cares, it's the sword that has the power, not Trunks

>>154832201
>so if he kill them, it will not be thanks to his own power.

So, like the anime
>>
>>154832201
>In the Manga, he can't do shit to them, so if he kill them, it will not be thanks to his own power.
Yeah, because he totally used his own power in the anime and didn't borrow it from everyone, right?
>>
>>154831638
>Goku's body...
Excuses. I'm not saying is bad or something, is an excuse. How can Goku do that? He trained, that's the excuse, and works. Vegeta trained as well, that's the excuse, cry if you don't like it.

>It only works for the original Super Saiyan...
>You can't get used to...
Too bad Toyotaro isn't agree (and Toriyama is OK with it) and there's absolute nothing to prove you're right. You thought something which isn't true, deal with it.

>They already knew how to get higher levels
Because he just trained before.

>ask Gohan him achieving SSJ2 makes sense
HAHAHAHAH OK now you're hilarious. Gohan, the kid who screamed for SS2.

>Dead bodies have advantages that living ones don't.
Doesn't change you just train if you want to go SS2 and SS3 as Gotenks did.

>repeating yourself
You can keep talking about how Goten and Trunks are genius, which doesn't change they trained and... poof, new forms. That's how it works, they are so fucking amazing dudes so they surpass weaknesses, they unlock forms, they... that's how it works.

>I don't remember whether it's from the manga or anime
In the manga Goten and Trunks only saw SS3 Goku when he fought fat Boo.
>>
>>154832093
>So yeah the anime is irrelevant to this discussion
No it isn't because you tried to pinpoint the bullshit use of the Time chamber solely on Toyotaro but the truth is that it's present in the plot outlines themselves and is even worse in the anime.
You clearly can't point the blame on Toyotaro in this specific case.
>>
>>154832201
>it will not be thanks to his own power.

Unless you want to say that:

SS Asspull Trunks >>> Vegetto Blue

No, that wasn't his "own power"
>>
>>154832208
He has fight numerous times and was a threat to them.
Trunks Manga is like an audience member at a concert who suddenly sing the last part.
>>
>>154832246
>Who cares, it's the sword that has the power, not Trunks
Retard.
>>
>>154832246
He used his own power and the other energy.
In the Manga, he's too weak to count on it.
>>
>>154832330
>He has fight numerous times and was a threat to them.

>Can't kill Zamasu because he's immortal
>Can't kill Black because Zenkai magic
>threat
>>
>>154832308
Zamasu was weakened.
But not enough to be handled by any Kaioshin.
>>
File: 1489923921113.jpg (54 KB, 680x499)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>154832384
Being a threat doesn't mean killing them or own them.

Why I'm even responding to shitpost?
>>
>>154832347
Unless Trunks had another asspull ability where he can make a lightsaber without ki, no, the sword had the power
>>
>>154832451
He's not a threat then, because he can't do shit to them.
>>
>>154831795
I don't get your point. Master and pupil work in the manga, and the master wants his pupil to be more involved. What's wrong with it?

>>154831828
>RoF has Saiyan Beyond God but Toyo brought back SSG.
That's why I said that part can't be canon anymore, even if other points of RoF aren't necessarily retconned at all.

>Toyo skipped
I know, so?

>Toyo never said Goku used SSG to defeat Frieza
Well OK you can say RoF is an entire mistery on the story as "how Kuririn and Lazuli's wedding was?" or "how much Goku and Chichi fuck?" besides Golden Freeza being a thing, so?

>>154831833
We know BoG was rushed because Toyotaro wanted go straight to the (actual) new arc but that doesn't mean manga isn't canon.
>>
>>154832451
Trunks was never a threat to them, they just didn't kill him because they're shit villains
>>
>>154832469
Did you even watch the Anime?
>>
>>154832398
If a bunch of people, a cat, a flower, and base Vegeta and Goku is more than enough to kill Merged Zamasu, then yes, he was weakened enough to be killed by Shin or Gowasu
>>
>>154832513
>What was garlic attack against black

He was more than a bait, without having off screen fight.
>>
File: take your (You).png (1.07 MB, 665x1024)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>154831879
I'm not talking about that part because something that you want to happen not happening isn't an inconsistency you literal retard. This is the last one, be grateful
>>
>>154832171
>>154831901
>>154831853
Fuck off Zamasu
>>
>>154832517
Yes, Trunks couldn't do shit to Black or Zamasu, even with power ups pulled out of his ass

b-but he tried! So the end of the arc is epic!
>>
>>154832568
You didn't watch the Anime.
Merged zamasu still resisted to trunks SSR
That's shitposting from you
>>
>>154832577
>Daddy help me!
>Oh no, we didn't do shit, don't worry, Goku's here!

Oh my god, so epic
>>
>>154832459
>the sword had the power
It's just a regular sword, it depends on the power of whoever is using it to do more damage retard. If the sword had the power, then even Mai could defeat Merged Zamasu using it.
>>
>>154832606
It's called being persevered.

In the Manga it will be an instant winning.
>>
>>154832577
To be fair, Trunks spends most of the arc being a damsel in distress when its Goku/Vegeta time power hour.
>>
File: KsD9eQX.png (418 KB, 853x482)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>People still think FemBroly is from U11
>Toppo didn't know what a Super Saiyan was
>Also this from the OP
>>
>>154829730
trunks and vegeta relationship in the anime is much better

like where he said that he's fighting for his son future
>>
>>154832641
>Shitposting this much

You literally described Manga trunks though.
>>
>>154832620
>A Genkidama with the energy of earth couldn't kill Vegeta
>A Genkidama with the energy of a little group of people and some humans here and there was enough to kill Zamasu
>B-but he resisted so it makes sense
>>
>>154832686
>people still think she's a saiyan
>>
>>154832676
Only in the first time travel, then trunks has SSR in the second one, then Mafuba in the third one.
>>
>>154831018
this why i hate toyo and powerlevelfags they care more about powerlevel than good story and character delovpment
>>
>>154832739
What's funnier is it took an entire UNIVERSE powering the final Genki Dama to kill Kid Buu. Fusion Zamasu going down to that bullshit still leaves a bad taste in my mouth every time I remember it.
>>
>>154832752
>B-b-but coherent is more fun
>Inconsistencies ruin everything
>Not like we're triggered or butthurt about everything.
>>
>>154832747
>then trunks has SSR in the second one
>Didn't do shit
>then Mafuba in the third one.
>Didn't do shit

B-but he tried, right? So it's epic!
>>
Trunks didn't beat Zamasu. Trunks just made Zamasu more powerful which let him kill all mortals in the multiverse. Zeno killed Zamasu. Trunks fucked up.
>>
>>154832642
But for all we know the laser sword is just a condensed genki dama, since when did it scale with powerlevel?
>>
>>154832782
Goku actually ruined himself for that, his arms were fucked up after that.
That was nice.
>>
>>154832701
>Shitposting

Watch the episode again, Trunks and Vegeta couldn't do shit to Zamasu and Goku had to save the day again with the Kaioken
>>
>>154832484
> you seem to be obsessed with this master/pupil

Toyotaro is not Toriyama's protoge/squire/student

When Toyotaro is not drawing Toriyama's drafts and including his own OC, he isn't taking lessons from "his master"
>>
>>154832826
Well goku and Vegeta in the Manga didn't do shit then if we follow your logic.
>>
>>154832833
Should've called on Smunks then
>>
>>154832686
>Also this from the OP
She's not even in that pic though.
And are you insinuating that's a pic of U6? Champa must have drafted Basil if that's the case.
>>
>>154832588
You literally said "first point" retard

And I mentioned said point.

Whatever you obviously have nothing worth to say/can't argue anyway
>>
File: 005_1489857915.png (342 KB, 957x1400)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>154832664
>It's called being persevered
So, like in the manga? He is still facing Black even though he is weaker.
>>
>>154832948
>Offscreen fight

Not him but you should be ashamed of using this as an argument
>>
File: 1304939280916.jpg (36 KB, 288x294)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>154832092

Trying to hard mate
>>
>>154832948
He tried to fight them in the Anime TO WIN.

Here, he already know it will lost no matter what, not the same.
>>
File: irony.png (199 KB, 899x815)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>154828878
>>
>>154833022
>missing the point
>>
>>154832893
Yet people call it the Goku and Vegeta show
>>
>>154832876
You're right he is his "Chosen Successor"
>>
>>154833095
It's the nobody show right now. It's just a fucking mess of unlikable boring characters doing the same thing over and over and making things worse.
>>
File: dvfdsfds.png (6 KB, 648x151)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>154833053
>even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success
>>
>>154833022
>Missing the point

Ok then
>>
>>154832876
>Toyotaro draws a lot every month for Toriyama
>Toriyama corrects him
>sometimes when Toriyama think Toyotaro work really needs an improvement he can even redraw some panels and/or add dialogue
>Toriyama and Toyotaro are happy working together

The chosen sucessor is clearly learning a lot thank to our beloved old mangaka, sorry if I look obssesed but that's the truth.
>>
>>154833132
He's persevered about winning even with little success because he know it's possible.

In the Manga, he's either a bait or try to buy times, not really great.
>>
>>154832092
>it's the fact he very clearly had to backpedal on what he established chapters

What?
>>
>>154832764
The Spirit Bomb that killed Kid Buu was earth, Omega Shenron was the universal Spirit Bomb.
>>
>>154831783
I miss goten too
>>
>>154833130
At least we agree on something
>>
>>154833251
I'm a different anon who replied to you though, sorry I was smugpupfag and I butted in.
>>
>>154833198
What the fuck are you talking about. He was buying time for Goku and Vegeta in the anime too.
>>
>>154833215
It was actually King Kai's galaxy
>>
>>154833130
>>154833334
I agree with you anon, but may I ask how are you still able to watch this shit even though it's a boring mess?
>>
>>154833444
Only one time.

Then tried to take them down by himself at their house.
>>
>tfw still to this day I STILL love this form
>>
File: 1486503384608.png (1.61 MB, 1600x900)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>154831783
He is smalltime.
>>
>>154833512
Look up and find my post from earlier, that'll explain things.
>>
File: 1470539991612.png (93 KB, 319x243)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>154832752
>random power ups
>good story
>>
>>154833561
Fucking same anon.
>>
File: 1486852237298.png (85 KB, 490x415)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>Champa confirmed for better God of Destruction than Beerus
Will Beerusfags ever recover?
>>
Leave the universal power to me but first....MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI
>>
File: 1478466102422.jpg (103 KB, 590x393)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>154833686
>U7 was one the Universes scheduled for deletion
>there's no Goku to convince Zeno to hold the ToP in Trunks' new timeline
>Trunks is going to get deleted in the end anyway after all that bullshit
>>
>>154833214
Toyble made SSB lose 90% if transformed into it in quick sucession, here he tried very clumsily to explain it away but the fact he never hinted towards it being a weakness that could be overcome by training the time it was introduced demostrates this was an afterthought rather than something he always planned, so yes, he is blatantly backpedaling on that.


So yes, this chapter makes it seem like weaknesses only exist when it's convenient for the plot to advance and can be overcome when it's necessary for the plot to move forward, and it sticks out like sore thumb specially when it could have been so easily avoided by having vegeta not turn into SSB at all and having him fight in SSJG to demonstrate his superiority against black.
>>
>>154833561
It may be asspull, but it's also fucking amazing.

I bet that it will get explained eventually as a imperfect SSB.
>>
>>154833823
It will not be in the Manga, it's obvious.
>>
>>154833578
>>154833512

This one
>>154831292
Sorry was in the middle of a game couldn't scroll up to find my own post.
>>
File: cuck dance.webm (49 KB, 500x280)
49 KB
49 KB WEBM
Bra timeskip when? i bet she will be sucking dick 24/7, like her mother.
>>
File: cff.jpg (7 KB, 295x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>The new Samurai Jack has more blood than Super
>>
>>154833804
>a character overcomes his own weakness
>"I-it's backpedalling! Toyble is a hack! xD"
stop posting any time.
>>
>>154833509
Maybe in anime filler.
>>
>>154833992
I didn't know Namekians were earthlings
>>
tfw hi
>>
>>154833961
Toyble is the one that wrote th weakness in the first place and never bothered to establish it as something that could be overcome by training, except when it was necessary to get rid of the weakness because it was time for the plot to move forward.

This is just shoddy writing and you're a blind fanboy for even defending it.
>>
File: Zowazu.png (1.4 MB, 3000x1687)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>
>>154834081
Toriyama didn't establish Super Saiyan as a form that could be bettered by training
>>
>>154834081
shoddy writing is trying to bandaid your shit writing by adding in a 10X multiplier even though you very well know Kaiokek hurts you and SSB drains stamina.
>>
>>154834119
He did. Why don't you actually read the orginal Toyblecuck
>>
>>154834021
Not him but curious as about your debate I just rechecked the japanese chapter there.
It seems like they only mention getting people from Earth to for the Genkidama and there's not a single panel of Namekians sharing energy or being talked to.
Lastly the final panel where all the little balls of energy are sent off to Goku only Earth is shown.
>>
>>154834156
Well Super Saiyan blue is just Super Saiyan with god ki
If Toriyama established that Super Saiyan can be improved, then just sprinkling god energy wouldn't remove that shit
>>
File: wut.png (1.16 MB, 883x991)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>154833950
>A hallucination of Majin Vegeta will never tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>154834156
Yeah, after the Namek arc, "because it was time for the plot to move forward."
>>
>>154833898
Just go watch GT you filthy spic
>>
>>154834156
Not him but yes, SSJ got improved upon in the Time Chamber. What Vegeta did is ideally the same thing.
I also liked how he went in with a mission to train on his weakness, in the anime all he did was just go in for half a day and magically become stronger without any reason.
>>
>>154834199
They already improved SSJ as much as possible.
>>
>all this shitposting
it's time to take a break anons.
>>
File: 72345275.jpg (41 KB, 720x822)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>154834285
t.salagir
>>
>>154834295
No, I believe Toriyama mentioned SSJ could be improved and that SSJ2 and 3 could be left in the dust by it. There are still plenty of ways to better refine the transformations
>>
Wait, Whis is a guy?
>>
>>154834135
Nice meme but SSB since RoF was established as a form that had great stamina control, and was the reason frieza lost in the first place.

Toyble needed to create the weakness because it sure as hell wasn't something that was evident just by looking at it.
>>
>>154834360
how many universe 8 specials have we got now with absolutely NOTHING for universe 11? And don't forget Vegito and Bra.
>>
>>154834404
>Nice meme but SSB since RoF was established as a form that had great stamina control
Wrong it has Ki Control, which is not the same as Stamina control.
Rewatch Episode 38 when Goku explains to Hit that SSB has stamina issues you idiot.
>>
>>154834404
Actually no. They established that Golden Frieza was an unrefined and untrained form. Goku/Vegeta had experience with SSB, and could maintain it for longer but nowhere is it said that it didn't have stamina drain.
>>
anons it's time to stop angrily typing those keyboards and take a break from the computer enough shitposting it's time to rest.
>>
>>154834385
It was more like regular SSJ is the most balanced with less stamina issues and so it makes no sense to use even higher versions of the regular SSJ, which is something he used in the Cell saga with SSJ full power vs the SSJ stages used by Vegeta and Trunks.

Besides SSJ gives you a x50 power up, if you ever need more power just go SSB (or SSG in the manga) why go 2 and 3 if you got something way better.
>>
>>154834360
>he doesn't deny being a Jose
I voted Trump to keep your kind out
>>
>>154834385
>SSJ could be improved and that SSJ2 and 3 could be left in the dust by it.
By that he meant SSB. It can't really be improved further as Goku and Vegeta noted they couldn't increase their power in a short time period anymore
>>
>>154834432
Anime
>SSB has Stamina issues
Manga
>SSB is basically a stronger SS3 now
Toyo fucked up
>>
>>154834621
Anime
>SSB is a flanderized recolor of SSJ that is spammed without any real weight behind it now
fix'd
>>
>>154834543
It was also that SSJ could be refined even further, and could eventually put out as much power while expending less
Besides I think it isn't an issue of mastery for the super saiyan form, but rather the burden of power from the god ki amplifying the form. I think what Vegeta did was cope with the strain of transforming into it, but not the stamina drain.
>>
>>154828759

everyone

he will absorb the other 9 fighters from his universe with their consent, take Hit by surprise and do the same, proceed to ruin everyone's shit

or just whatever will happen because it all lost even the pretense of trying to make fucking sense
>>
>>154834655
Manga
>SSG is a flanderized recolor of Kaioken that is spammed without any real weight behind it now
ftfy
>>
>>154828582
I'm not sure which is more horse shit between the two, but Bra might be better in this exchange.
>>
>>154834621
Manga
>SSB is legitimately powerful, but at the expense of heavy stamina drain but the issue can be overcome through training
fix'd too
>>
>>154834673
You can't train a multiplier anon. What they did before is get used to it.
>>
>>154833561
As a mangafag I must say is a shame isn't canon

Toyotaro art and explanations for the form would be GOAT
>>
>>154834727
>Toyotaro art and explanations for the form would be GOAT
They would be Toei tier
>>
>>154834719
But are they really used to Super Saiyan Blue? I think it places a heavy burden and really training serves to cope with that burden. It's how Vegeta got rid of the weakness, he got used to transforming into it.
>>
>>154834685
SSG is nothing like Kaioken dummy.
The explosive Blue Flicker technique by Vegeta however is similar to Goku's Momentary Kaioken from the Namek Saga tho.
>>
>>154828801
They were both pretty flawed. Black didn't use enough Kai abilities. Random Goku moves were silly (especially when he doesn't have good ki attacks to speak of). Manga looked better (and kept SS), but anime's 'smug' beats the jobbing of the manga version. Just that the special zenkai wasn't desirable.
>>
The Dragon Ball threads, the shitposting is intensifying to the point where we might not be able to contain it.
>>
>>154831341
Lazuli is such stupid name, no wonders that she runs with #18.
>>
>>154828952
I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.
>>
>>154834820
She probably doesn't even remember her now name.
>>
File: torankusu spotted.png (26 KB, 162x518)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>154833686
TORANKUSU
also i read your filename as super saiyan rape
>>
>>154834756
You can't get used to SSB. It's a transformation on top of another transformation. It's the same reason why SSJ3 is trash.
>>
File: being shin is suffering.png (2.3 MB, 1320x989)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>154834809
SEPARATE MANGA THREAD FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>154834842
own name now*
>>
>>154834676
Buu misht also absorb the entire universe, bringing its average power level to the top - Zen Chan no longer wants to erase it
>>
>>154832927
That's the point. The fighters aren't arranged by universe.
>>
File: gsk.png (604 KB, 1024x768)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>154834888
Why does Buu discussion always end up involving absorption sprees? Why do you talk about it so much?
>>
>>154834553
There is nothing wrong with being a latin american dragon ball fan unlike americuck faulconer fagets
>>
>>154834866
Last time we had a manga thread it was comfy and good until the Anime idiots came and raided the manga thread.
It seems like you just can't escape the retards.
>>
File: buu vegito absorbed.png (223 KB, 995x802)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
EVERYBODY IS GETTING ABSORBED SINGLE FILE LINE NOW.
>>
>>154834861
Who says you can't get used to it?
>>
>>154834937
it's the optimal strategy, you can't half-ass your approach if the entire universe is at stake
>>
>>154829730
It is just a tad rushed. Would be preferred if Vegeta didn't get a Senzu (Zammy destroys it first *so the rematch would only come after time traveling the one time though finishing it all in one go might have been fine if they had a way to deal with Mr. Immortal*) and later Zammy was sealed by Goku, but Black notices (and destroys the jar). SSB's weakness being mitigated like it was is a little too convenient (putting aside more AF re-tooling).
>>
Manga Goku=faster than light
Anime Goku=faster than time

>There are gayboys who still think Toyo's fanfiction is better than the original source

Go fuck yourselves fucking retards.
>>
File: 1487107366678.png (2.62 MB, 1920x1080)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>154834937
IT'S THE ULTIMATE FETISH
>>
>>154830278
>missed opportunity
You're not wrong. It has really felt like Goku was a support for Vegeta in this arc (for the manga).
>>
>>154834985
I kek'd my ass off.
>>
>>154833849
Oh okay, thanks for answering anon.
>>
It's Yamcha's birthday! Say something nice to him.

No really it's his canon birthday today.
>>
>>154835011
>Anime Goku=faster than time
Nope even though that was how they visually showcased it to make it seem so powerful the truth is that Goku explained he is at a place where Hit's Tokitobashi cannot reach him.
This statement effectively proves that channeling a higher power level than the Tokitobashi user lets you break free from the effects regardless of the medium.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 271x350)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>154834937
I don't know why, but he looks rather tasty like a fat turkey fest you can't help yourself get in too.
>>
>>154835021
Why didn't Goku train with Majin Buu?
>learn candy beam and regeneration
>>
>>154835050
You used to be my favourite character to play in the games because of Wolf Fang Fist.
>>
>>154830636
>training covers it
True enough.

>>154830772
>just going another route
True. More like AF.
>>
>>154835050
Yamcha is actually top tier in the DS RPG Attack of the Saiyans.
>>
>>154834291
The reason this development feels incredibly cheap is that Toriyama showed us the characters working in the time chamber, even if only a bit.
>>
>>154835086
DELETE THIS
>>
I have never watched GT.
Should i or is it not worth it anymore now that Super is a thing?
>>
>>154835250
It had the ending Dragon Ball deserved.
>>
>>154834714
I think you have terrible reading comprehension.

Vegeta at no point in the manga overcame the stamina issues of SSB, he overcame the weakness of losing power by transforming into it in quick sucession, which is a totally separate thing.
The only reason SSJG is being used is exactly because SSB still has stamina issues.
>>
File: Hit.png (381 KB, 542x1000)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
One day Toriyama will appear and say to the Toyocucks and Toeishills

>I never wanted to draw Dragon Ball again but I must since im not happy with the quality of the manga or anime versions, please be excited for the next Jump issue!.

And it will be glorious arguing of what material is the real canon.
>>
>>154834861
In Dragon Ball AF Goku was using SSJ5 just fine so you're wrong
>>
>>154835270
>Everybody's fucking dead and Piccolo is in Hell
>the ending Dragon Ball deserved
>>
>>154835322
Still better than Goku flying off into the distance with some indian kid.
>>
>>154835317
>In Dragon Ball AF
Toyofags confirmed to be Toyopedros
>>
>>154835086
i want to se buu absorb >>154831292 this character or even better if cell was to absorb him using his tail doesn't matter how if it is swallowing him hole or if his tail pierces him and drinks his body that would be so hot can somebody draw this please??
>>
>>154835355
Neko Majin Z is the real sequel to DBZ. Goku went back to his family pretty fast
>>
>>154835270
Nah, that ending was shit.
>>
finally we get the real Black back C!7
>>
>>154835311
Do you know Toriyama even said you are supposed to enjoy GT right? That shit would not mean anime is canon at all.
>>
>>154835425
>that ending was shit.
The ending that DB deserved.
>>
File: C7UbS50VoAAj4O3.jpg (326 KB, 900x1200)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>154835456
forgot pic
>>
>>154835404
We've been through this. Furry absorbed Buus are shit.
>>
>>154835419
Goku's family came to Uub's village
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (101 KB, 620x551)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>154835311
>>
>>154835404
Smugpup is not for sexual
>>
File: 1482467613610.png (116 KB, 238x400)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>154835311
I really wish Toriyama did the manga. Fuck Toyo.
>>
File: for fetish.png (1.06 MB, 1202x870)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>154835588
Is Buu for sexual?
>>
>>154835531
>86
>4 weeks of filler
>>
>>154835664
First childhood boner to be honest
>>
>anime-Goku
>SSB is really expensive with the stamina!

>manga-Goku
>SSB is really expensive with the stamina!
>You can't use the form a lot of time

>"OH MY GOD SSB IS THE NEW SS3!!!"
Are you retarded people?
>>
File: yamete.png (76 KB, 324x260)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>154835404

This is not the place for such things. In fact I'd prefer it if it was never the time or place.
>>
>>154835675
are you dumb?
>>
>>154835780

What don't you like your insides being slurped out through a straw? I hear it's a fucking blast.
>>
>>154835731
This, Toyo went way too far with the stamina shit, It makes you wonder how the fuck did they defeat Golden Freeza, SSG until the end when Goku goes SSB?

Vegeta beating Black in SSG because he got that strong would be way better.
>>
>>154835780
>the feeling of seeing smugpup getting absorbed solution
oh god yes
>>
>>154834699
>>154828582
But thats non canon trash.
>>
File: disgust.png (633 KB, 1111x625)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>154835719
>>
>>154835890
No I like my internal organs where they are thank you very much.

>>154835916
Why does this turn people on aaaaaa
>>
>>154835675
Toei is so nice, being wiling to provide all this time for Toyotaro to get in gear. Do you think the manga will have an exhibition match? Of course not.
>>
Thoughts on how long this arc is going to be?
>>
>>154836069
It'll end at episode 95
>>
>>154836013
toyo is probably already done with the arc
>>
>>154836111
It doesn't matter if he's finished drawing out the next three arcs at the rate he's publishing them.
>>
File: perfection.jpg (55 KB, 398x500)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>154828508
>They don't revive frieza to buff up their team

>They don't get every warrior clan namekian to fuse with Piccolo to buff up their team

>They don't go to the future to get Trunks to buff up their team

>They don't revive cell and shove him in the hyperbolic time chamber for 30 hours to become golden/SSG/SSGB

>They don't let Buu absorb a fuckton of kai and powerful fighters to boost himself up

Seriously, why would they not? Its either die or put your differences aside.
>>
>>154835991
>smugpup turning into a hot mess inside of Buu
fucking when
>>
File: CellAbsorbingPiccolo.png (568 KB, 876x600)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>154835890
>>154835916
Yes yes!!! like this but with the tail stabbing him where his muscles are in his stomach can some on draw pls?
>>
>>154834803
(headcanon) Maybe he couldn't use them because he was in Goku's body?

Random Goku moves makes sense because he physically was him, and he had that arrogant flare about him to take something that isn't his as his own. I agree that it would've been nice for him to come up with more of his own "eloquent" shit.

Anime Black > Manga Black, I agree.
>>
1 year from now

>The manga doesn't even have SSB3
>Not canon Toeicuck it wont appear
>*Appears in the manga but has stamina issues*
>Fucking Toyocuck SSB3 doesn't have stamina issues why is he using only SSB2
>It's not shoddy writing Vegeta is just transforming in a split second
>SSBKaioken is not canon
>>
>>154836176
Never, because Smugpup is /ourpup/
>>
>>154835903
Why do you say "this" if you are exactly who I'm insulting...? Those comment from the manga doesn't mean SSB is another SS3/Golden Freeza. They can mantain SS for hours, SSB not being as usable doesn't mean is that exagerated.
It's like fusion, a 30 minutes limit would look like nothing if you compare it with how much they can use SS, but still good for battles, unlike SS3.
>>
>>154835050
Originally had a cool design and concept. Liked his techniques. Wish he had more of a werewolf/lone wolf mystique to him. I mean, AT paid homage to Frankenstein, Dracula, and "3rd eye/cyclopes" and various other shit; why not have Yamcha have some sort of bestial transformation?
>>
File: Screenshot (343).png (690 KB, 857x643)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>154836176
dude wtf
>>
File: pan.gif (866 KB, 500x282)
866 KB
866 KB GIF
/a/ Stop it. No bully doggo.
>>
>>154836365
Bulma would have fucked a furry before Vegeta, ultimate kek.
>>
>>154836365
>Not knowing about Feral Yamcha
Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>154836162
Cell would be too proud to fight for others. He'd only fight if they promise Cell a whole planet to absorb,
>>
File: smugsmug.jpg (110 KB, 778x950)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>154836435
It's k, they'll be gone soon enough, or just hide their posts.
>>
>>154836435
Shut up and suck my dick, Pan
>>
>>154836162
>They don't go to the future to get Trunks to buff up their team
Trunks and Mai took the time machine, and Beerus blew up the one Bulma was making along with the notes to make one.
>>
>>154836069
I think it'll go on until halfway through the summer
>>
File: sp2.jpg (345 KB, 1961x1905)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>154836555
I think you should leave.
>>
>>154836708
Try to kick me
>>
File: photo.jpg (101 KB, 900x900)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
What does /a/ think of MasakoX and his Dragon Ball videos?
>>
>Goku wins the tournament, but no universes get destroyed because he explains to Xeno that by doing so, there won't be any more fun in the future

There's no other way this could end. They wouldn't make Goku an outright evil character (more than he is, anyway), and it's unlikely that they'll have Goku's universe lose.
>>
>>154836740
alright episode reviews but his musical covers are the definition of cringe.
He should stick to voice acting and not sing ever.
>>
>>154836740
I don't mind them to be honest, he's got a charismatic voice, he doesn't sound like he's up his ass, and he's relatively entertaining and uploads videos on a regular basis to keep his audience engaged. A lot better than the other Dragon Ball youtubers out there - although some of his information can be incorrect thanks to Herms mistranslating stuff, he doesn't make me cringe like the others.
>>
>>154836555
speaking of Pan sucking dick, whatever happened to that Gohanfag who bet Gohan would beat Black? did he ever post his lewds dressed as Pan?
>>
>Gohan hasn't appeared in the manga since like Chapter 4
I'm surprised Gohanfags aren't up in arms about that.
>>
File: Whis laugh.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>154836563
>Beerus: Goku! are these guys the best you could find!? It can't be we're doomed.

>Whis: Maybe Goku-san would have invited Trunks-san if someone didn't destroy the time machine.
>>
>>154836740
The first 2 seasons of DBZ Abridged were okay, almost everything after that is shit though. I can't take him seriously at all though after I saw a picture of him IRL, and found out that he's literally a fedora wearing gay furry.
>>
>>154836934
>Toriyama doesn't write anything for Gohan since months

Really makes you think...
>>
>>154836934
When he did appear he was legit.
He was featured on the cover of chapter 1 alongside Goku and Vegeta and in the promotional RoF manga he held his ground well in comparison to the shitty Toei retellings.
>>
Do you think it's possible for Super to connect to the end of Z and GT?.
>>
>>154837103
>Do you think it's possible for Super to connect to the end of Z
Yes. They'll just have to adjust the whole "Goku hasn't seen Bulma in years" thing and Vegeta not knowing about Uub though.

>GT
Never gonna happen
>>
>>154837103
They'll meet a Saiyan from another universe whose SSJ form is SSJ4 in appearance. Said gay ape will also probably get half an episode dedicated to them fighting Goku or one of the Z fighters.
>>
>>154836934
>toei loves to troll gohanfaggots every arc
based
>>
>>154837157
>they'll just have to adjust toei's fuck ups
Nah
>>
File: OozaruCell.png (192 KB, 799x779)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>154836515
>If you don't fight for us, the whole universe will be destroyed.
>Threaten and show him the might of Zeno sama, have Beerus fuck his shit

>It is an opportunity to fight strong warriors
>His saiyan blood gets pumping to fight

>Make him a deal that he won't go back to hell if he fights for them

Seriously, so many reasons for him to fight. Pride means nothing in the face of Zeno
>>
>>154834937

>Kaio Shin and Kibito are OK with Buu STILL having this fat Kaioh inside him

I mean, now the universe is at stake, but wouldn't they want to save their old pal from that monster?

Also, they should revive Frieza and Cell and have them fight in the tournament for fucks sake, afterwards Beerus/Beers/Bills can erase those two, HIS life is also at risk with this shit.
>>
>>154837103
>>154837157
Toriyama has already tweaked the manga ending in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me if the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai gets redone in Super.
>>
>>154837335
Captain Chicken is now a threat from one of the top tier universes and is on par with merged Zamasu.
>>
>>154829440
kek
>>
>>154837323
>amerifat still don't get the names
>>
>>154830779
No, they're both god awful.
>>
File: BoEpuC.png (314 KB, 576x432)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>154837401
>Otokosukii is now the secret final member of the Pride Troopers
>>
File: 1489503375933.jpg (305 KB, 1000x800)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>Goku charge a spirit bomb with the energy of the twelve universes
>Trunks absorbs it
>Trunks's multiversal spirit sword defeat Zamasu
>>
File: 1489296261843.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>154836958
>Just wish with the regular dragon balls to fix the time machine
>hop in get Trunks and say if you win you can get your timline restored if you win
>he says yes
>trians with vegeta in the time chamber gets super saiyan rage ultimate
> we will see long hair trunks again
>>
>>154836365
It would be cool if Yamcha turned into a giant werewolf in the full moon as well.


>tfw no werewolf vs oozaru battle
>>
>>154835050
You're really good at baseball, Yamcha. I wish you got to compete in the universe tournament over Roshi.
>>
>>154831341
post more
>>
>>154836555
>4 year old girl

I wouldn't give a shit if it was GT Pan, but this is going too far.
>>
>>154837004
You're confusing him with someone else (KaiserNeko). MasakoX is straight and has a girlfriend.
>>
SSBKK >>>>> Super Saiyan Cuck (God)
>>
File: 15641841841.png (319 KB, 432x576)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>
>>154837927
>toeishills are so assblasted that they talk shit about Toriyama's direct work which debuted in a Toei movie
>>
>>154837730

That would be hype.
>>
Who would win in a 1v1

Ryoko or Android 18
>>
tfw hi
>>
I guess you guys finally listened to me and took that break from shitposting. Have a good rest anons.
>>
File: godgoku.png (345 KB, 400x573)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>
>>154838528
>>154838550
and we're back
>>
File: 1485122286832.png (23 KB, 360x360)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>154838528

>be me
>tired of toei's shit with the anime
>recommended the manga by some anons
>said to be several times better than the anime
>signmethefuckup.jpg
>gets around to reading it
>it's even worse than the anime
>rushed story
>fucked up power scaling
>shit choreography in fights
>too many "homages" to the old manga because the artist is a hack who lacks creativity
>bland characters
>>
>>154837899
>Being a furry used to be a much bigger part of my life. I’d adapted many animalistic cues into my nature, substituted words often, even bought myself a tail for conventions! I even wrote stories and did photomorphs for a good while. Heck, I still do photomorphs, but I don’t like to advertise those.
>After a while, though, I sort of… didn’t enjoy all of those as much any more. I still enjoy the art, the writing, using it in my own writing, and a lot of my friends are furries, but for the most part, it’s just a minor, but consistent, interest in my life. I still go to furry cons, but that’s because furries sure as hell know how to party!
>>
>tfw rewatching the future trunks/goku black arc

>tfw you will never call them sagas again
>>
Super Saiyan Blue 3, how fucked is everyone? (Including Beerus.)
>>
>>154829440
reminds me of the diamond is unbreakable quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGfRftUV1Hw
>>
>>154838741
>not majin SSB 3 kaioken x 20 Vegito
That should be enough to match a casual Beerus. Probably wouldn't last long against a serious Beerus.
>>
>>154831816
Worked for the Cell saga, and it wasn't even Gohan's arc in the first place.
>>
>>154838866
I don't know if we're overestimating Beerus yet. We never seen the full extent of his power. But when Champa and Beerus fought their strikes destroyed planets easily.
>>
File: ourboygohan.jpg (390 KB, 1436x1612)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>154836934
Filler was the best thing to feature Gohan so far.

This arc may change that since Gohan seems like he's getting fight boners though.
>>
>>154838927
I was just trying to get rise off Gokufags and powerlevelfags. tbqh SSB vegito is probably at or very near Beerus level, but since they can only hold that form for a few minutes, and even less as they get stronger, it's useless.
>>
>>154838933
Remember those losers that would come in here yelling and screaming that Gohan hates fighting now?
>>
>>154838989
Saying he "hates" fighting is kind of inaccurate. He merely had things he'd rather be doing. The only thing he truly hated was seeing people get hurt. Hence his little enrage gimmick.
>>
File: 1WcQ9.gif (1.58 MB, 480x270)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
Why are Toeishills so pathetic? Not anime fans, Toeishills. The guys who bitch and whine whenever someone enjoys the manga, and starts fights over it

Every board, there's always a whiny bitch Toeishill who gets upset and cries about double standards when people enjoy the manga. They make anime fans look bad.
>>
>>154836759
Im betting that the universes were never in any danger. Zeno and Grand Priest only say they'll destroy universes in order to get everyone to take the tournament seriously. Goku is in on this. That's why he's acting calm. He's pretending to mot care about the destruction because Zeno and Grand Priest asked him to.
>>
>>154835664
I thought Mark was buffer than that. Guy can pull buses and crack 18 tiles WITHOUT ki.
>>
File: 1486420855916.png (441 KB, 936x1118)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>154839191
shoo shoo toyocuck
>>
>>154837284
Why would he fight? His choices are be tortured in hell for all eternity or be erased. He might take a shot at Xeno just to end his suffering.
>>
File: Alexandra-Daddario-08.gif (930 KB, 500x282)
930 KB
930 KB GIF
>>154839313
You actually made this. You actually took the time out of your day to make this. Sad!
>>
>>154838927
Beerus's sneeze destroyed a planet.
>>
>>154839381
look at the goddamn filename you mong
>>
>>154839313
first time in this thread and this is so true
>>
>>154839740
(You)
>>
>>154839313
>on the reggie

every time
>>
>>154833950
SJ is literally aimed at the people who grew up watching the original show and are now adults. DBS is aimed at small children.

That's not really surprising.

Just like how Saint Seiya Omega had little blood despite the original series being filled with people being dismembered or shedding gallons of blood from the smallest of attacks.
>>
60% of these threads are the COPY FUCKING PASTA the other 30% is anime vs manga faggotry, job posting "hurr (insert random fucking character) is just gonna job hurr" and 10% is actual discussion. How old are you faggots?
Also why is it goku uses kaioken all Willy nilly when before it was stated that it could kill him?
>>
>>154838989
>Gohan doesn't hate fights because filler

Every fucking time
>>
>>154838653
Yeah, Kaiser is a pretty big faggot.

Really all of them are.
>>
>>154840150
>Also why is it goku uses kaioken all Willy nilly when before it was stated that it could kill him?
It would kill him if he used it with regular Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan Blue gives the user better ki control, so he can combine the two.
>>
>>154840150
>it's ok when toyo does it with SSG
>>
is that ganondorf?
>>
>>154840159
Anime is filler.
>>
>>154840150
>Also why is it goku uses kaioken all Willy nilly when before it was stated that it could kill him?
It is Kaiokenx2, not Kaiokenx10.How many times do we have to say this?
>>
>>154840450
Not him (because I know SSBKKx2 isn't as dangerous as SSBKKx10) but SSG isn't supposed to be dangerous, it's exactly the opposite.
>>
>>154841192
>>154841192
>>154841192
>>154841192
>>154841192
>>154841192




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.