[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: dbv3900934.png (108 KB, 347x319)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Still best angel.
>>
>>156170779
Sorry twintails is superior
>>
File: yes.jpg (115 KB, 805x992)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Dare I say Dicktracy is /our hombre/ ?
>>
>>156170779
sauce?
more like this please
>>
Why did they literally forget about Goten and Trunks? If they actually aged a bit and matured a little, they would be the best characters in the show. But nope, we get Jobhan and the retard Goku.
>>
>>156170897
>retard Goku
Impossible, there's no way to be more retarded than Son Goku
>>
>Vados will never take a angelic fat doozie on you
>>
>>156170947
>implying angels poop.
>>
File: CellvLucifer.png (344 KB, 1022x705)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
TAKING BETS

WHO WOULD WIN THIS INTENSE INTERGALACTIC BEAM STRUGGLE?
>>
Isn't it a severe sin?
>>
>>156170994
you mean stellar
they blow up the sun, that's stellar
>>
File: beerus is getting old.png (422 KB, 352x886)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>156170994
speaking of beam locks
>Infinite World removed Dragon Rush but took out Beam Struggles too
>>
>>156170448
Where is his dick budge? What would happen if he got an erection?
>>
Goku ande Vegeta could take this time to hire some green professional choreographer to teach them some tricky dance that turn them into a single powerful warrior.
>>
>>156170897
They really don't want to implement them into anything big which is kind of weird. I don't know the jap reception to them maybe they aren't well liked.
>tfw no Gotenks shenanigans ever again
>>
>>156171230
his penis is internal
>>
>>156171140
My only gripe with that game. Dragon Rush fucking sucked but Beam Struggles should be staple for any DB fighting game.
>>
>>156171140
what were they thinking when animating Beerus that episode
>>
>>156171287
You know too much
>>
>>156170779
That's not loli angel from Gowasu's universe
>>
>>156170892
http://i.imgur.com/lPpHwtO.png

>>156171230
It would be very embarassing.
>>
>>156171345
How many gallons of semen has Gowasu dumped into loli angel?
>>
>>156170779
>Only sauce is leading me back to this thread.
Its pooping though, isn't it?
>>
>>156171532
Should ask Elephant man
>>
https://youtu.be/QJT17o-imG0
Thoughts on schemels "new" black eng voice?
around the 5 min mark
>>
>>156171539
VV
>>156171346
>>
>>156171539
>Can't read the thread
You're a smart boy anon
>>
>>156171565
Sounds like shit honestly.
>>
>>156171565
Nozawa's Black still sounded Goku-ish. Making him go full posh British is dumb. He may as well not even have the role.
>>
>>156171565
He sounds like Raziel
>>
File: HELLES.jpg (94 KB, 975x820)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Best girl
>>
>>156170897
>Goten
Who?
>>
>>156171805
i love her so much
>>
>>156171714
No it didn't.
It sounded like the hot slutty villaness that ends up stealing the innocent male mc's virginity and power through trickery and deceit.
Not goku.
It was disturbing.
>>
File: Fem Broly.png (1.87 MB, 900x1600)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
I could see her being one of the most popular Anime girls of the year, along with Ochaco, Fubuki,Schierke, Historia.
>>
How many of these current episodes will make the Manga version of the arc?
I can see them skipping from the exhibition matches directly to the tournament, outside of one setup chapter that deals with the recruiting, with 17's getting most of the screen time.
And I'm still waiting for the scene with all the gods meeting to happen in the anime
>>
>>156171854
Jaco the patrolmans side kick?
You know the jr.galactic patrol boy?
>>
>>156171957
She will just turn into another housewife after she jobs.
>>
>>156171565
Why does he have the same exact voice as Zamasu?
>>
File: 1471640397534.jpg (72 KB, 564x783)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>vados will never shove her 13 inch veiny girthcock up my ass
why live
>>
>>156171957

Those loose pants will fill to the brim with thick saiyan thighs when she goes SSJ. Can't wait.
>>
File: 1483489768759.jpg (40 KB, 641x653)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>156171565
>British accent
For what fucking purpose? They should have just kept the SS3 Christian Bale Batman voice
>>
>>156172284
likely cause of the retards who said "HE WOULD BE AMAZING WITH A BRIT VOICE XD"
>>
>>156171565
i like schemmel's goku but that sounds terrible, nozawa did a better job may actually be her best voice role in dbz desu
>>
>>156172579
yeah its like a mix of Richard quest and nigel farage
>>
>>156171565
When I'm recording myself drawing for that anon I'm going to have to speak like this.
>>
>>156172579
They wanted him to sound all fancy and intelligent without making him a total prancing fag.
>>
Hey HeroR, keep sucking Toei's cock ya fucking faggot
>>
File: DIE NINGEN DIE.png (829 KB, 1410x793)
829 KB
829 KB PNG
>>
>>156173214
Fug I forgot to get caught up on Jack today.
>>
>>156172284
>>156171673
>>156171714
You see, this is called nationalizing.

DBZ isn't seen as a japanese thing in America.

It got popular here because it was translated for us.

In America, bad guys, expecially prissy bad guys are always british.

Zamas is british, therefore Goku black is british.
>>
>>156172077
Because Zamasu is still best
>>
>>156173144
Who is that?
>>
>>156171957

I hope she and Brolyna are different characters.
>>
>>156173993
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=118047

He flips out the moment you even slightly praise the manga, and takes it as a personal attack
>>
>>156171805
Mai is still my favorite, but Helles is really a close second
>>
>>156174044
And who are you on that site?
>>
>>156174026
I hope they fuse. Champs universe should have some metamorans
>>
File: 1486924159964.png (215 KB, 500x558)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>156171805


>the strongest non-angel female fighter across all 12 Universes.
>the only non-angel female planet buster in DB history.


to bad she'll be kesareru'd soon.
>>
File: Sectoid@2x.png (641 KB, 700x1476)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>156171230
No benis
>>
>>156173214

Why does he have a beard in that thumbnail?
>>
>>156175063
18 is planet busting level
>>
>>156170779
She was fearless and crazier than him.
She was his queen,
and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
>>
Remember kids, don't make Goku and Vegeta yaoi fan art.
>>
>>156170448
But I thought less muscles = stronger in DB now?
>>
>>156171565
So basically Black and Zamasu are going to be the real final villains of XV2
>>
>>156175550
watch the show
>>
>>156170779
>old and busted
>>
File: C96Y0BsUIAAkqrv.jpg (164 KB, 675x1200)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>
File: C96_SbsVYAEMsJu.jpg (117 KB, 553x855)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>"Vegito"
>"Vegerot"

Why burgerland hates Vegetto?
>>
>>
>>156178876
Where can one read this? I can't read it on the Viz website
>>
>>156178246
Is this about Launch? And where is ep 87 spoiler?
>>
>>156180046
Until someone makes a mirror, only Viz for the time being
>>
Now that it's in English, rate the chapter. I give it a 7/10. Liked how they explained things, liked Vegetto wrecking, but the art felt lazy this month and Zamasu spamming blocks when he has access to all of Black's and Zamasu's moves was meh. Also hated Goku and Vegeta not taking him seriously despite being overpowered.
>>
Why do they use Kakarot in Vegetto but use Goku in Gogeta?
>>
>>156180564
7/10 when adjusted for /v/tardation is actually a 5/10 - mediocre.
>>
>>156180586
Because Toei
>>
>>156179555

Oh so that one anon that was raging around how the fusion is stronger than beerus was basing all of that, not on a declaration , but a question from one of the most unreliable db characters. ffs
>>
>>156180564
The powerscaling was nowhere near as fucked as in the anime (Zam squared was fucking destroying Goku and Vegeta and VB was confirmed GoD tier) but Toyo traced the no-arm page from when Vegeta Flashed Cell and the block move was shit
>>
>>156180688
You will never answer huh? Good
>>
File: 1481123594290.gif (30 KB, 240x160)
30 KB
30 KB GIF
>>156180799
>traced
If you ignore what that word means just shut up
>>
>>156180688
The statement wouldn't be in the chapter if it weren't true. Vegetto surpassed Beerus
Just like how of all people, you had Roshi screaming about Vegeta surpassing Goku. The statement is there to be true until someone corrects it.
>>
>>156180903
>could
>confirmed statement
>by one of the MOST unreliable character in the entire series, who didn't know who either Beerus or Zeno were, and who only saw Beerus fight once without even trying
>>
>>156180945
You're an idiot. The statement wasn't put in the chapter just so readers could say "oh he's wrong"
It was put there for one reason, to let people know where Vegetto stands.
Learn basic writing. It's true until later statements debunk it.
>>
>>156180967
>Statement
>>Could it be
>Statement
>by someone who has never seen Beerus fight seriously
>by someone who didn't even know who Beerus was
Ok
And for your "but Roshi said Vegeta is stronger than muh Goku!", Roshi knows his shit, and he also knows Vegeta and Goku's full strengths, not like fucking Shin who knows nothing.
>but muh basic writing!
AT probably put in his outline "Shin wonders if Vegetto Blue is stronger than Beerus ! (laughs)".
You're also forgetting the fact that Beerus has the Hakai, which would still destroy Vegetto.
>>
>>156180564
it was shit
>>
>>156181035
>You're also forgetting the fact that Beerus has the Hakai, which would still destroy Vegetto.
You're a fanboy, and this is why I don't fuck with fanboys. You have absolutely no idea how the Hakai works. He used it on some weak faggot once. That doesn't mean it can work on everything regardless of power.

Reply if you want, I'm going to ignore you now
>>
>>156170887
Disgusting. What the fuck.
>>
>>156181058
Ah yes, good job ignoring my arguments to focus on one point of my post which you haven't even debunked.
Fuck off back to your reddit hugbox or wherever you crawled out from, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>156181035
What would hakai even do to someone like the grand wizard?
>>
>>156181115
>Ghost or not, there's nothing Lord Beerus can't destroy
>>
>>156171565
Jesus what the fuck

Schemmel and Sabat have really gone to shit
>>
Full trailer for dlc pack 3

https://youtu.be/7P0pH2lXpp8
>>
>this much butthurt for a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan fusioned entity which can only exist for 1 hour having a ki comparable to Beerus'
>>
File: SDBHM4 Chars.jpg (1.21 MB, 1808x1300)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Would Mutated Dark Dragonball Turles be able to take on SSJR Goku Black?
>>
What the fuck was viz thinking with Vegerot?
>>
File: Super Saiyan Akuma.png (778 KB, 1067x600)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>
File: IMG_0625.jpg (78 KB, 376x432)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>156181598
>>
File: sweatinggoku.jpg (59 KB, 500x500)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>156171805
>>
>>156181620
STOP POSTING THAT DARN NECK
>>
>>156171565
Well I wish I could hear him but these faggots won't shut up for three seconds.
>>
File: neck.png (155 KB, 436x243)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
>>156180688
>Dragon Ball "fans"
>Not being stupid, reactionary and misinformed
Pick one
>>
>still no fucking beach episode
>>
File: C97b586VwAAAOF6.jpg (123 KB, 900x1200)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>156181656
HEY WHAT IS UP MY SUPER SANDWICHES
>>
>Toppo is pretty much Goku tier
>Vegetto is pretty much Beerus tier

>the difference between Toppo and an actual Hakaishin is pretty much the difference between Goku and fucking Vegetto

Toppo really needs more training
>>
>>156181275
What is happening in that Vegeta card?
>>
>>156181275
Most likely not.
Depends on how much hype they have.
>>
>>156181598
Consistency
>>
File: C97BcDsVwAAuVcR.jpg (22 KB, 163x429)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Is he /our god/?
>>
File: 9RvvtOj.png (149 KB, 352x532)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
We're going to actually see Black himself defeated next chapter instead of the fusion
>>
>>156182100
>Gods on Millions of planets across the universe

Does that mean the whole "only 27 planets with sentient life" thing is a Toei creation?
>>
How would you rate this chapter?

Honestly, 5/10, dissapointed but there is still some cool stuff.
>>
>>156182193
Who knows.
It's retarded enough to fit into Toriyama's writing style.
>>
>>156182193
Only in U6, Zamasu is originally from U10
>>
>>156182337
U7*
>>
>>156180564
>7/10

How?

Vegeto being OP was boring.

5.5/10, and i'm nice here.
>>
>>156182396
>Vegeto being OP was boring
Vegetto being OP is the point of Vegetto itself and merged Zamasu being strong enough (by Black power) to force Goku and Vegeta to fuse but still unbeatable (by Zamasu immortality) is also the point of his fusion.
>>
>>156182581
>merged Zamasu being strong enough (by Black power)
This shouldn't have made me laugh harder than it did.
>>
File: god battle bp.png (750 KB, 954x823)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
Colorfag here. Another fast one
>>
>>156182615
>floating toothpaste
>>
File: god battle y.png (455 KB, 954x823)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>156182615
I also did this little edit when I was thinking about how pretty much every aura and ki attack is yellow in the manga. I guess this is a good way to portray that almost every ki is yellow but SSGSS provides new fancy colors to the ki
>>
File: 48877748.jpg (778 KB, 1514x1199)
778 KB
778 KB JPG
on the left, original scene by the guy that did this oneshot

http://rookie.shonenjump.com/series/FlR8CfEK4qI
vs

Toyotaro reworked version on the right

I think assistant-kun did it better
>>
File: 18 punch.gif (490 KB, 500x300)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
>>156171140
Infinite World's unlock system was so fucking terrible.

>you need to buy skills, ultimates, items, equips, characters, stages, costumes, stats, transformations and the multiple ranks each one has
>you start out with a few characters and Goku has the Kamehameha, but that's it, you have to buy everything, the campaign doesn't give you capsules like the other Budokais, particularly when you beat story-based missions
>there's no tourney that would help you get Zeni
>forced to just replay that one mission with 18 where you have to lose to Mr. Satan on the hardest difficulty over and over until you get bored

The minigames were also terrible.
>>
>>156182665
That's Young Jijii.
>>
File: C96HWq3UIAA74B1.jpg (281 KB, 828x1200)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>156182665
>>156182683
He even colored it.
>yellow potara
Ew.
>>
Damn it Jump, with so many people that can mimic Toriyama's art why can't we get a new Dragon Quest manga?
>>
>>156182665
Because asistant has and artstyle more reminiscent of old DB art.

Also it doesn't waste space by having three panels of zamasu being surprised.
>>
>>156182581
That's boring and underwhelming.

>I'm powerful now
>FUSION
>I'm a weakass now HELP ME CUBES.
>>
>>156181620
what's wrong with the pic?
>>
>>156182581
So, it's all over Vegeto vs Buu again?

New things are great you know
>>
>>156182665
>>
File: based.jpg (36 KB, 504x378)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Remember when Piccolo was based before?

Me neither
>>
>>156182845
>this retard again
Sure thing
>>
>>156182972
>>156182665
Yeah Jiji's is way too similar to the original.
>>
>>156183251
>That retard spics with shit taste again
Yep.
>>
>>156183251
Actually, I was the first one who used the parallel, between this fight and Vegeto vs Buu.

You're blind if you can't see it, maybe we wanted to see Vegeto being serious, maybe we wanted to see him fight a powerful opponent, not a goofy vllain who stoppe being competent and serious.
>>
File: Red_eye_namek_form.png (620 KB, 713x433)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>156183171
Don't worry, he'll become a god too one day.
>>
>>156183428
>Vegetto vs Boo
>Vegetto is stronger but he doesn't "win"

>Vegetto vs Zamasu
>Vegetto is stronger but he doesn't win

>OMG IT'S THE SAME EXACT FIGHT


>also Zamasu
>goofy, not serious

Are you even trying?
>>
File: 1482196074229.png (441 KB, 936x1118)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>
>>156183580
>>OMG IT'S THE SAME EXACT FIGHT

It's pretty damn similar yep.

>goofy, not serious

Did you read the chapter?
>>
File: dragon-ball-ultra.jpg (134 KB, 960x540)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>156171960
>And I'm still waiting for the scene with all the gods meeting to happen in the anime
Really hope this shit makes it in. I want these formal outfits to be canon in both iterations of Super.
>>
So all angels are linked to their respective GoD right; well who's the Daishinkan linked to?
>>
>>156183842
Zeno?
>>
>>156183664
So you're not. Sad.
>>
File: SSR Black vs SSB Vegeta.png (1.41 MB, 962x1400)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
How it looks so far?
>>
>>156184014
Why is Vegeta's aura around Black too?
>>
>>156182795
That's also the point of the retcon you idiot
Vegetto is a OP fusion but they can't just rely on him to win everything, they can't spam Vegetto everytime and win just because he's really strong.
What's the point of have a temporal Vegetto if he doesn't defeat the villain because time limit but because he's not strong enough? That's how the fusion is in DB, powerful but not the way to win. Having a fusion (any fusion) being too weak to defeat the bad guy IS underwhelming
>>
>>156184119
It doesn't really matter because it's not like they have constant access to Potaras, and it's not like Vegeta isn't against the notion massively.
First time they went Vegito Buuhan was charging at them with a ball of energy in his hand about to literally kill them and Vegeta was still like "UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH.....NO....UUUUUUUH.... FUCKS SAKE KAKAROT OKAY BUT DON'T TOUCH MY JUNK"
>>
>>156184014
trunks with white hair looks hot
>>
>>156176434
>don't make your hero gay or a girl
>being that insecure
Toño please.
>>
Chapter had GT logic, isnt Goku supposed to be tired after using the Mafuba? Yet he blocks Zamasus attacks in base, and performs better than Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu.
>>
what if the tournament actually ended with all the other universes getting erased instead of an asspull that keeps everyone alive.
>>
>>156184729
My headcanon is that Vegeta is so obsessed with Kakarot that he wants to hate fuck him so badly that he ended up getting with the pussy that's been in closest proximity for the longest time to Goku and imagines Bulma as Goku every time he fucks her.
>>
File: gopicc.png (129 KB, 290x511)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
How can piccolo possibly train Gohan to the max in a few hours if he is way weaker himself?
>>
>>156185308
By upping Gohan's dose.
>>
>>156185308
he'll 'unlock' his potential like guru did
>>
>>156185308
extra large dose
>>
File: 1492721822001.jpg (210 KB, 737x727)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>156185348
why didnt he do that before?
>>
>>156185308
Since when hasn't Gohan gotten free Power Ups all the time? He always gets ridiculous power ups from sitting there doing nothing. I guarantee this time will be no different. He will literally sit there meditating and achieve his Ultimate form again because "muh potential". But at the same time it won't change his personality, it will still continue to go downhill. I really hope something like the wantandan from the previous thread fucks his shit up because that'd be hilarious.
>>
>>156185371
AT forgot about it
>>
>>156184997

It takes a lot of stamina is what Roshi guessed. He said he would have failed to seal him and die in the process.

I think it either depends on how strong the person you want to seal is compared to yourself. The more resistance from the opponent the more Ki you have to invest.
(The reason why training the technique isn't harmful)

Or the technique requires a set amount of power which Goku can easily spare now that he has GodKi.

Goku went SSB which should be a lot stronger than Zamasu. Therefore it didn't really drain him that much.

The reverse Mafuba didn't tire Piccolo either.
>>
>>156185379
Well im sure he will go meditate.
Or maybe Piccolo will try to draw out his sayian monkey rage powers. But normally that would have been his 'ultimate'form already.
>>
>>156185429
I wonder if Gohan can still go Super Columbine
>>
>>156185379
There were a lot of gohanfags calling it a shitpost but I actually loved the concept of the wan tan dan.
>>
>>156185308
With a training montage to the song "Push it to the Limit" from the movie Scarface.

It's the only way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
>>
>>156172077
Voices are connected to souls, just like Zenkais
>>
>>156185429
I really hope even after Gohan gets his full strength back and even if he goes beyond it, he still loses. Outside of him being a goofy highschooler which was actually pretty cool, the rest of his character was terrible. He was always a dumb berzerker who solved all his problems through brute force and if he continues to get punished for being a dumb berzerker no matter how strong he gets that would be good. Seriously gohan is a kindof character if he didnt grow up around decent people around him he wouldve turned into a spoiled piece of shit villain on the same level as freeza because of how he would get angry to get unfair powerups and get his own way.
>>
>>156185308
Man why does everyone keep saying Piccolo is weak?
>>
File: 1308055503577.jpg (45 KB, 500x530)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>156185575

>montage starts with Gohan doing 2 handed push-ups
>then 1 handed
>then 1 finger
>then 1 finger handstand
>then 1 finger handstand while he has to simultaneously fight Piccolo
>Piccolo multiplies
>>
File: SSR Black vs SSB Vegeta.png (1.43 MB, 962x1400)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Too lazy to continue
>>
Still no mirrors? VIZ reader fucking sucks
>>
>>156181058
Not gonna start fanboying, but he's right, and you're kind of stupid.
>>
>>156181874

How are they gonna do a beach episode in a show where there are like five guys for every girl character.
>>
File: ok.jpg (21 KB, 630x478)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
So what was the point of training with Whis if you can get god level training with Piccolo or being a fucking park ranger
>>
>>156186158
Maybe because he's not a saiyan, I mean he had times where he was on par or stronger than them, but right now sounds unlikely.
>>
>>156184119
But, basically everyone here think that vegeto's fight was much better in the anime than in the manga.
>>
>>156182741
I never liked Jiji's colors
>>
>>156186158
Last time he did something he lost to a Freeza clone
>>
>>156186616
Also Toei / Toriyama conveniently forgot that at the point of the U6 vs U7 tournament, Piccolo was stronger than Freeza's final form because he had fused with Kami to fight Cell, who was much stronger than Freeza's final form even if he hadn't absorbed 17 or 18 yet.

He would've been able to take out Frost pretty easily but Goku just told him HAHA HEY BUDDY YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE IRRELEVANT NOW HAHA because reasons.
>>
>>156186614

I personally think fucking 18 for years is the best way to get to SSB.

>>156186632

lol no

Anime fight made no fucking sense. The transformed Zamasu also looked ugly as shit.
>>
File: fetish.webm (2.92 MB, 720x400)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
This scene made me cum hard when I was a teen. I like the way that they grab unto Piccolo and put their teeth into him while they suck his purple blood juice and drink it all up. He tastes so good that all three of them share a bite of his neck and even fall down with him when he loses consciousness.
>>
>>156186679
Frost is much much stronger than Namek freezer.

And piccolo did pretty well in the anime, he was able to tank Frost, who is stronger than majin buu at least (not the actual buu).
>>
>>156186720
Source

>>156186708
Don't summon smugpupeater please
>>
File: piccolo.png (67 KB, 884x608)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>
>>156186696
>LUL NO

Yes, the majority of us is dissapointed by the last chapter.

Also, in the anime, naotoshi shida did a great job. It was also great to see Vegeto being serious, showing how dangerous zamasu was.

I will take the ugly zamasu than the jobber one from the manga who get injured by SSB goku easily.

>>156186720
Frost was able to fight base goku.
>>
File: C96kmGxUAAYUpWt.jpg (107 KB, 560x792)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Who the fuck made this poster and how much do I have to pay for him to replace Yamamuro?
>>
>>156186813
>I will take the ugly zamasu than the jobber one from the manga who get injured by SSB goku easily.
This is the worst bait ever made
>>
>>156187010
Goku needed to go beyond his limits to hurt merged zamasu in the anime.

Goku does it randomly in the manga.
>>
>>156187010
And i guess that Base goku and Base vegeta surviving to merged zamasu isn't?

And I guess that Zamasu not being a true kaioshin just with the earring even though he was able to use the time ring isn't?
>>
File: Still alive after this.png (370 KB, 833x409)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>156187070
>And i guess that Base goku and Base vegeta surviving to merged zamasu isn't?
>>
Zamasu was holding back, fucking retard.

It's ki control.
>>
>>156187035
>b-beyond his limits!
Great excuse.
>>
>>156187553
He used Kaioken, that's literally defined as being "beyond your limits" you fucking mongoloid Toyocuck.
>>
>>156187070
>base Goku surviving to Zamasu in the manga
>Zamasu goes insane and just unleash a rain of blast over the battle field, not even trying to hit someone specific

>base Goku surviving to Zamasu in the anime
>a totally pissed off Zamasu hit him after the fight with Vegetto

kek

Also
>he can cheat the timering, it must be totally the same when he wants to cheat the fusion!
>>
>Introduce SSG in the new movie
>Turn it Irrelevant in the next one by introducing another form even more powerful
Why?
>>
>>156187595
>He used Kaioken
Except he didn't use KK until the end. Even without Kaioken, Zamasu was in trouble with Goku Vegeta and Trunks.
Try again after watch the show.
>>
>>156187747
Because they want more transformations to market
>>
>>156186696
Sorry, Pedro, what you think doesn't matter in the face of the majority panning this awful manga chapter.
>>
>>156187763
He was never in trouble. He underestimated Trunk and Vegeta and so lost the beam struggle. That didn't do anything but piss him off. When Goku and Vegeta charged him, he effortlessly blocked both of them and crushed their hands. Even when Goku used Kaioken, all it did was piss Zamasu off because it broke his light ring. Take your own advice.
>Try again after watch the show.
Try again after learning English, Toyopedro.
>>
>>156186474
use your imagination
>>
>>156187787
Was that seriously the reason?
>>
>>156187813
>Even when Goku used Kaioken, all it did was piss Zamasu off because it broke his light ring.
Huh. It damaged him enough that he couldn't regenerate properly from it, ending up with the purple face.
>>
>>156187858
That isn't the reason he got all goopy. Re-watch the show. Or watch it for the first time, it seems like you have zero clue what you're talking about. But what else can you expect from Toyocucks.
>>
>>156187747
>>156187821
To be fair, the movie itself didn't even make it clear that SSB was stronger than SSG. It was a debate among the fanbase for quite a while before Super came out and had SSG as weak as the boosted SSJ1.

That said, Bandai's marketing always had SSB as the stronger form. So, yeah, it seemed to exist just for merchandising.
>>
>>156187763
He was holding back
>>
>>156187952
Didn't people here shit on SSG for some reason? I can't remember why but I remember some people hating it for some reason?
>>
File: Goten.png (359 KB, 640x480)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
Why does this character exist if they're going to do so little with him?
>>
File: Dragonball_S_ep66_02.jpg (60 KB, 960x540)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>156187915
Oh, yeah, it was actually from the Kamehameha, which doesn't help your point.
>>
>>156187331
Just a punch here, they were about to get killed in a second.

And just because the anime is shit doesn't mean that the manga isnt.
>>
>>156187717
>Weakened zamasu hurting base goku in the anime.

Ok

>>he can cheat the timering, it must be totally the same when he wants to cheat the fusion!

The requirement are the same you damn mongoloid, stop putting your headcanon.

>No weakenend zamasu fighting with base goku without killing him just before his fight with vegeto

What?
>>
>>156185308
The same way King Kai, who is weaker than Goku, made Goku stronger than himself?

What kind of question is that? It happens in Dragon Ball all the time.
>>
>>156188287
You're so fucking late. Lurk more.
>>
>>156188022
Some people mostly disliked (and still dislike) the design, with the thinner arms, large eyes and claiming that the red aura made it just like Kaioken.
>>
>>156188169
Thanks for proving me right.

Goku's armw were fucked with this kamehameha, and zamasu hasn't regenerate here because he fused with a mortal.
>>
>>156180046
>>156180529
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By3AAjuvowlYYVVpVGdFVGx4aGs

Try this


>>156188340
Oops, sorry.
>>
Why do the other universes shit on U7 so much?
>>
>>156188040
I miss Goku: The Character
>>
>>156188536
You mean
Trunks's Power up : The Character
>>
>>156188378
Finished it.

It's still dissapointing as fuck, the only part I've liked is when trunks talk about his mother, too bad the rest didn't save this chapter.
>>
>>156188169
You literally just argued for me, you stupid Toyopedro. Gowasu stated the reason for Zamasu's disfigured fucked up form, and it wasn't from Goku's Kamehameha. God, you're delusional.
>>
>>156188653
Same, Goku and Vegeta should have cooperate here at least, but not, it's still the same shit.

I didn't wanted to see buu's arc again (vegeta needed to hear about a dead bulma again to be willing to fusion).

And I love how Vegeto said that he will not give zamasu enough time to regenrate, but he did the contrary.

4.5/10 for this chapter.
>>
>>156188022
Well Bandai is still selling SSG merchandising. Even DBHs avatars are SS Gods
>>
File: EMOTIONAL DAMAGE.png (259 KB, 752x462)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>
>>156188526
>The most prolific person from that universe is the guy who caused the tournament in the first place.
>It's easy to scapegoat him as the reason their universes are about to be destroyed.
>Goku and Buu seem retarded.
>Beerus and Shin suck at their jobs.
>>
>>156188922
>gets dubs
>BTFO out of Goku

Z-Zamasu!
>>
>>156188346
>>156188782
So does this mean that SSG is the worst transformation? even Bandai doesn't seem to like it.
>>
>>156188307
>merged Zamasu didn't killed base Goku because he was weakened
If he was SO weakened I guess SSA Trunks didn't even needed the spirit bomb sword to defeat him then

>headcanon
Both versions need of "headcanon" to makes sense you idiot, Toriyama's outline is that bland.
If as soon you put an actual potara in your ear you're a Kaioshin, then such a thing as "potara fusion betwenn non Kaioshin" is impossible. In the anime you're supposed to believe that Goku and Vegeta can't pretend to be Kaioshin even wearing the potaras because they aren't shinjin, in the manga you're supposed to be believe that Zamasu can't pretend to be Kaioshin when is using the potara fusion because you can't cheat the fusion even if you can cheat timerings. Both versions aren't 100% explained thanks to Tori's vague outline.
>>
>>156186812
top fucking kek
>>
>>156189042
>If he was SO weakened I guess SSA Trunks didn't even needed the spirit bomb sword to defeat him then

He was weakened enough to be killed by trunks.

>Toriyama's outline is that bland

Which mean you don't have any proof.

Because your claim is pretty big here, earring is enough for time travel but not enough for fusion?

There is a difference between an simple headcanon and trying to fix inconsistency.

Shitty excuse.
>>
>>156186893
which twitter you got that picture from
>>
>>156171565
Honestly, I don't mind it. No one can replicate Masako, so why not let Sean have Black play the role of a refined, charismatic gentlemen? It could be better, granted.
>>
File: 43.jpg (271 KB, 800x1200)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
>>156171565
I don't like that.
Nozawa's GB sounded EXACTLY as it should: a conceited, sadistic version of Goku.
Sean's GB doesn't sound like Goku. It sounds like Sean doing a dumb accent.
>>
>>156171287
Like girls?
>>
File: Goku vs merged Zamas.jpg (3.05 MB, 3416x3423)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB JPG
>anime merged Zamas
>get his ass raped by SSB Goku after struggle with SSB Vegeta and SSB-like Trunks
>but is supposed to be strong enough to struggle with SSB Vegetto

>manga merged Zamas
> humiliates SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta
>Vegetto (an actual Beerus-tier fighter) is required to stop him


In fact, looks like merged Zamas is really strong in the manga, really really strong but SSB Vegetto is simply stronger (as it must be). Maybe you didn't notice because SSB Vegetto and him are weak as fuck in the anime, less impressive than SSBKKx2 Goku.
>>
>>156189586
I still don't get the purple goo, does that make him weaker or something?
>>
File: Mad Goku.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>156189586
>get his ass raped by SSB Goku

After Goku went all-out, even to the point of breaking his fucking arms, he only managed to remove skin from half Zamasu's face

In the manga, Goku at 10% managed to PIERCE Fusion Zamasu's body
>>
>>156189209
>He was weakened enough to be killed by trunks.
According to you, weakened enough to be killed by vanilla SSA Trunks, if he wasn't even able to just kill base Goku when he's trying it.

>there is a difference between an simple headcanon and trying to fix inconsistency.
Your point? Because is still not explained at 100% in both versions (therefore, not explained in Toriyama's script).
>>
If they made a movie that was the goku black arc , the manga version, then when it came to America in English, it would be rated R.
kek
>>
>>156189857
> Trunks arc manga rated R

Nothing they've done in the manga has been more violent than what we've seen in the DB(Z) manga
>>
>>156189926
gowasu with blood spilled after being stabbed and zamasu with half his body off of him with the reader being able to see his "insides" would be bad enough for the murican movie people to rate it R
>>
>>156189586
>anime merged zamasu
>clearly above Goku and Vegeta, but, due to his Godly self-importance restraining his full power, loses a couple beam struggles as he's caught off-guard, suffers the consequences of his newfound mortality as he fused with a ningen
>actually has a really good fight against Vegetto, which is sensible and believable, as, whilst Goku and Vegeta are, as a pair, more powerful than Zamasu and Black, thanks to Zamasu being a weak link, Zamasu and Black are the same person, and synchronize far better, which is a vital part of potara fusions

>anime gets across the drawbacks of the fusion with Black's body (plot-point), Zamasu's overall self-importance (character-point), and has a better fight scene

>manga merged zamasu
>stomps and get stomped in a shit fight scene
>gets across jack shit and doesn't promote the characters

As expected, Toyopedros can't grasp characteristic or thematic subtleties. You were probably just impressed by the Cell """homage""" and the edgy hand-chopping.
>>
>>156185308
It's not a big deal. Remember that powerlevels are meaningless. Gohan and Piccolo will fight as a duo and they'll be equal in power despite the preview say Gohan will be stronger than never before. Gohan will job for making to 17, Toei's new golden boy
>>
File: 1492538496877.jpg (367 KB, 1505x1024)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>156190008
>gowasu with blood spilled after being stabbed

Android 20 and Yamcha

> Zamasu in half

Pic related
>>
>>156188356
>>156188770
The point is that he wouldn't need to regenerate if he hadn't been damaged by the Kamehameha. He only gets the disfigured form BECAUSE he attempted to regenerate but couldn't due to not being fully immortal due to fusing with a mortal. What's important here is that he needed to regenerate from Goku's attack in the first place, which means that Goku did wound him.
>>
>>156189926
>Trunks arc manga rated R
It would be cool to see a little more violence and lewdness
>>
>>156189209
>Because your claim is pretty big here, earring is enough for time travel but not enough for fusion?

The earring is enough for time travel, but not enough to link his life to a GoD. So, these arbitrary rules were always there.
>>
>>156189748
>After Goku went all-out
Not an argument, SSB Vegetto (so anime-merged Zamasu too) is supposed to be hundreds times stronger than SSB Goku.

>he only managed to remove skin from half Zamasu's face
But that's not true so what are you trying?

>the guy who isn't worried at all about being injured doesn't even bother to defend himself of Goku's Kame
Your point?
>>
File: Fit Buu.gif (1.46 MB, 400x227)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
Who's stronger, Super Buu or DBSuper Buu?
>>
>>156190193
So then how come both Kibitoshin and Old Kai could stay fused when only one Supreme Kai can exist at a time? Surely one of them would have defused?
>>
>>156190245
DBSuper Buu defeated SSB Goku. He's fucking OP, man.
>>
File: 2f2.gif (116 KB, 500x300)
116 KB
116 KB GIF
>>156190032
>clearly above Goku and Vegeta, but, due to his Godly self-importance restraining his full power, loses a couple beam struggles as he's caught off-guard, suffers the consequences of his newfound mortality as he fused with a ningen
OK anon you won, I can't even read your post without laugh, you can pretend you're right
>>
>>156190233
> SSB Vegetto is supposed to be a hundred times stronger than SSB Goku

Hundred times is definitely a stretch. And Vegetto IS stronger than Goku.

But you didn't see Vegetto going all-out l where his Final Kamehameha broke his arms. Vegetto was under the impression that he had a whole hour, so he wasn't too worried.
>>
>>156190318
See >>156190032
>As expected, Toyopedros can't grasp characteristic or thematic subtleties.

Can't make this shit up. They're actually dumb Mexicans.
Mangacucks btfo
>>
>>156190267
>only one Supreme Kai can exist at a time
That's not true, Pedro
>>
>>156190398
Supreme Kaioshin, in case I wasn't clear enough. There are multiple Kaioshin yes, but only one has the title of Supreme Kaioshin.
>>
>>156190349
Potara is powerlevel x powerlevel
He's way more than a 100x boost. 100x is just the SSJ2 multiplier, and Vegito in Z was far stronger than Buuhan, who was stronger than Super Buu, who was stronger than SSJ3, which, in itself, was 400x.
Implying powerlevels mean shit anymore but you get my point
>>
>>156190308
Goku didn't go SSB against Buu, despite going SSB against literally everyone else.
>>
File: 1483910427619.jpg (53 KB, 604x604)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>156190473
kek. oops.
>>
>>156190454
I don't think powerlevel x powerlevel could possibly be true. Even based vegeto by that logic would stomp beerus then.
>>
>>156190443
Your point then? Shin is the Great Kaioshin and the old man is a regular Kaioshin so both can stay fused
>>
>>156190542
Then how do you explain the fact that Zamasu can "become" a Kaioshin by wearing the Potara (as evidenced by the fact he uses the timering) but somehow he can't stay fused using the potara because he's not a Kaioshin?
>>
>>156190349
>a stretch
According to the 7th Daizenshuu (the only one aprobbed by Toriyama), Vegetto's strength measures greater than a SS3 form, which is the base x 400. So Vegetto is at least 400 times stronger than Goku, which makes absolutelly no sense in the DBS anime.
>>
>>156190519
I think it was said in a few quotes back in Z pertaining to Vegito that it multiplies one's power against the other. I couldn't source it, but granted that even Base Gotenks is much stronger than SSJ Goten or Trunks, and Potara's a much stronger method of fusion, it's not THAT far-off.

>Even based vegeto by that logic would stomp beerus then.

Beerus is really protected and they can hide behind the "he has never shown his full true power" excuse.
For all we know he could unleash and show there's still a world of difference between even Vegito blue and true gods.
>>
File: Trunks_Mafuba.jpg (195 KB, 1304x1628)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Manga next chapter:

> Fusion Zamasu's fusion wears off, because apparently it lasts him one hour in the manga
> Trunks never got a power-up so he doesn't do anything. Again.
> Goku or Vegeta kill Black
> Goku summons Zen-chan to get rid of the immortal Zamasu
>>
File: 1488914375127.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>156186708
>>
>>156190683
But your math is only relevant for Base Goku

This is SSB Goku we're talking about

I know Vegetto is way stronger. But HUNDREDS of times stronger? You realize how much that is?
>>
>>156190032
>Zamasu and Black are the same person, and synchronize far better, which is a vital part of potara fusions

?????
>>
>>156190594
>>156190193

The potara is required as an "access card" to use the timering, that's all.
I mean this last chapter Shin isn't wearing his potara (because Goku and Vegeta are), do you think he's NOT a Kaioshin now? He's still a Kaioshin, he's still a shinjin who finished his training with other Kaioshin and his live is still linked to Beerus', but the timering needs the potara to check it.
>>
>>156190779
Why wouldn't a fusion be hundreds of times stronger?
Fusion Dance shot up Gotenks' power enough that he may have even been a match for SSJ3 Goku as a normal SSJ. SSJ Goten/Trunks were fodder.
If that sent their power that high, Potara would, too.
>>
I love anokit hero yuki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAmhtHJc4KU
>>
File: 1485633825444.png (228 KB, 358x408)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>156190779
Bait?
>>
>>156188526
Because U7 is a bunch of shitters who deserve it.
The gods in charge of it are completely incompetent. Shin is a dumbass who didn't do his job of promoting civilizations to rise up to raise their universe's mortal level and instead let them advance at their own pace. Granted, he can get a pass because he was just the newbie in training when all the other Kais were killed and they didn't leave him a "How to Kaioshin" manual or anything.
Beerus is worse though. He destroys planets whenever he wants at a whim just because he didn't like their food, and lets other galactic threats like Frieza do whatever they want.
>>
>>156190716
No I know it was said somewhere, but I don't think it makes sense. Last definite number we got for a character was 2nd form freeza, with 1 million+ PL, even a fusion of two 2nd freeza would be 1 trillion, that alone seems Buu level.
>>
>>156190725
This seems realistic and disappointing
>>
File: 15.png (75 KB, 302x486)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Shin said Vegetto was probably GoD tier

Then again, this is the same person who tought Puipui was too much for Vegeta, why should we believe him?
>>
>>156190951
Last numbers we got were SSJ Goku and Final Frieza which were like 150/120 million, I think.

> with 1 million+ PL, even a fusion of two 2nd freeza would be 1 trillion, that alone seems Buu level.

If it's what's stated, it's what we gotta take at face-value.
I for one welcome out Potara overlords
>>
Why have we not seen the spirit bomb/genki dama I dragon ball super?
>>
>>156191021
>hur hur I will never ever trust him
What's the point of the statement then?
>>
File: 1492532911115.png (418 KB, 848x480)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>156191006
>realistic and disappointing

Toyo's DBS tagline
>>
File: Foreshadowing.png (175 KB, 981x460)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>156191006
>realistic
Being such an idiot must hurt huh?
>>
>>156191021
We don't have to, but the question then arises as to why the line was put in anyways? And now that I think about it, if Goku and Vegeta ever have a chance of reaching beerus level, Vegetto needs to be stronger than him, fusion I suppose gives a pretty big boost, and no transformation multiplier is that big other than the original SSj1.
>>
File: SEGTransfoGuide2.png (482 KB, 1000x712)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>156190716
>I couldn't source it

dragon ball super exciting guide
>>
>>156191139
> cheerleader Trunks saying he actually wants to do something

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 20.png (342 KB, 1066x1104)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>156191076
Show that Shin is a retard?
>>
>>156191238
There was another foreshadow in the last chapter. Trunks saving the day was in the outline and you know it.
>>
>>156191303
>"Trunks saving the day is Toei only!!" is the new "The potara retcon is Toei only!!"

New meme of the month
>>
>>156191303
Curious as to what the much weaker manga Trunks will do to save the day (if he does)
>>
>>156191177
Super Exciting guide isn't canon. It take parts of the canon Daizenshuu but still not the same. Vegetto powerlevel is "at least greater than SS3 Goku's" that's all
>>
https://vid.me/Z87f
I love anime ajay.
FUCK YAMAMURO
>>
>>156191380
> Manga!Fusion Zamasu's fusion wears off
> Trunks maybe finishes Zamasu off, but he can't kill SSR Black

Sounds anti-climatic. Maybe it'll be a team effort?
>>
>>156178876

They're still using Vegerot? Are you fucking kidding, they don't even use "Boo the Djinn" anymore.
>>
>>156191259
Why we must believe he's a retard (now)? There's absolutely NOTHING proving he's wrong and it's said in an epic moment when Vegetto is full charging a really powerful attack (see >>156189447).
Only if you had a headcanon of Beerus being far stronger than Vegetto you would think Shin is wrong.
>>
>>156191303
Someone post the "How to fix Future Trunks and Black arc" whilst still following the outline that Vegito defuses and Trunks saves the day.
>>
File: dbz19-03.jpg (40 KB, 640x480)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>156191479
> Boo the Djinn
> Zamas
> Vegerot

Kek what the hell Viz
>>
>>156190805
That's a confirmed fact, dipshit, it's not our fault you're uninformed
>>
File: howtofixtrunksarc.png (74 KB, 1309x462)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>156191551
>>
>>156191538
That panel busts your argument wide open. Shin has no idea about power levels, and there's no reason to believe he (or anyone except Whis) has ever seen or sensed Beerus going all-out.
>>
>>156191633
See >>156191076
>>
>>156191628
> Zamasu never became purple monster form
> Goku never uses kaioken in the manga

Yea no
>>
>>156191238
He means he is a ningen and Zamasu was right the whole time
>>
>>156191816
>implying the use of the kaioken WITH the negative side effects is unfaithful or bad use of it in the story just because toyotaro didn't use it in the manga
>>
>>156189586
Merged zamasu was stronger against Vegeto.

In the manga, he's retarded, isn't able to kill base goku and vegeta.

He's a fucking failure in the last chapter..

Zamasu was already shit from the start but at least his craziness in the anime make it fun to watch.

In the manga, he has nothing to him beside HOMAGE.

Toyocucks from reddit should go back to their home.
>>
>>156190126
Yeah, but here, goku wasn't a 10% of his strenght.

In the manga he is, which mean that merged zamasu is a fucking weakling who isn't able to finish off two saiyan in base form.
>>
File: at least.gif (1.49 MB, 256x192)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>156191930
>>
Why didn't Whis help teach Shin about how to be a Supreme Kai? I mean isn't it the Angel's job to guide the Kaioshin and GoD?
>>
Is there people who truly like merged zamasu from the manga?

He's boring, he's basically like any other villain, not like he was a great character to begin with.

In the anime, godly zamasu was fucked up but at least, it was something new.
>>
>>156192025
>>156192025
only the GoD
>>
>>156191754
>no argument
What was the point of Shin being so scared of Pui Pui and Yakon? What was the point of Shin thinking he could tangle with Buu? Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>156191992
Tell me, what did you like in this chapter?

I need to laugh now.

Even the people I know who are mangafags were dissapointed of it.

>Why Goku and Vegeta fight one by one?
>Why didn't Vegeto used SSG?
>Why are base Goku and base Vegeta still alive?
>Why trunks can't protect himself better than a tired Goku?
>Why vegeto's fight lasted only a few pages?
>>
>>156191918
So far Toyo has only reused and recycled scenes and ideas from DBZ. They're not even references at this point, he's just outright recycling DBZ. There hasn't been anything new introduced to the series whatsoever.
>>
>>156192309
I can understand why he did this.

There is nothing to save In Super, so he use old good idea because they're still good at least.
>>
File: irony.jpg (22 KB, 369x364)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>156192234
>What was the point of Shin being so scared of Pui Pui and Yakon?
>What was the point of Shin thinking he could tangle with Buu?
>Why are you so stupid?
>>
File: 1471117258438.png (465 KB, 813x870)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>156191930
>Zamasu was already shit from the start
DELETE THIS
>>
>>156192546
>still no argument
I accept your concession, but it pains me to accept the concession of such an idiot because it's almost like taking candy from a baby or something
>>
>>156192438
>being this much of an apologist
Go choke to death on Toyo's cock, Pedro.
>>
>>156191628
Why couldn't this have been what happened. It keeps everything consistent with powerscaling, it's a semi-new technique that fits within the lore as well as bringing back old ones. If this was the original anime/manga not as many people would be complaining
>>
>>156181115

>grand wizard

I don't think that means what you think it means.
>>
>>156182100
where can i find tha translated version
>>
>>156192609
>"still no argument"
See >>156192546 pic related, please.
>>
Every blue bitch in Dragonball is fucking god tier. Why is that?
>>
>>156192847
Blue is best color
>>
>>156192637
Fuck off!

I've already recognized Toyotaro using old idea from DB, I know he didn't try to make new things on his own.

But really, what can you add in DB which wasn't done before?
>>
File: 17.jpg (46 KB, 1240x700)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>156192847
17 isn't blue.

Remember that /ourboy/'s strenght was approved by Toriyama, the one who give the outline, the one who decided the composition of team U7.
>>
Just finished the chapter, well, it's not truly bad but it's meh.

Vegeto not using SSG was the worst for me, i will not even talk about Vegeta and Goku doing their "ONE BY ONE" again, trunks who need to get protected by a worn out goku...Etc
>>
>>156192282
>what did you like in this chapter?
Based merged Zamasu abilities and craziness. Based Vegetto. Emotional moment for Trunks' family and great make up for his great moment in the next chapter. It's a great chapter.

>Why Goku and Vegeta fight one by one?
You forgot FnF?

>Why didn't Vegeto used SSG?
I didn't read the chapter yet so I don't know. It's not explained? I hope it's explained in the next one then (they still need to talk about why Vegetto's fusion ended in less than a hour anyway so I bet the usage of SSB will be explained then too).

>Why are base Goku and base Vegeta still alive?
Why not? They are powerless, and Zamasu is invincible and immortal. It's like you wonder why Zamasu isn't worried about kill Shin right now.

>Why trunks can't protect himself better than a tired Goku?
Who said he can't? Goku doesn't want them to be involved in the fight. Do you think Shin is weaker than base Goku too?

>Why vegeto's fight lasted only a few pages?
>a few pages
Vegetto fight against Boo in DB (start with Vegetto going SS, ends with candy-Vegetto returning to his regular form) - 22 pages
Vegetto fight against Zamasu in DBS (start with Vegetto destroying part of Zamasu body, ends with Vegetto defusing) - 14 pages
Since DBS is a monthly manga and DB was a weekly manga, I see no problem with the number of pages.
>>
Can someone explain this dumbass "West Black" meme?
>>
>>156193293
You're right actually, why didn't trunks tried to protect goku and vegeta from buu's attack?

Fuck.
>>
>>156193204
>17 isn't blue
But look at his eyes
Also his name is fucking "Lapis"
>>
File: trace taro.jpg (271 KB, 649x919)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>156182665
>>156191177
really makes you think
>>
>>156192792
>refers me to a post that isn't an argument
This is your last (You).
>>
>another "I don't know what "tracing" means but I love shitposting" episode

What's wrong with toeishills?
>>
>>156193163
>backpedaling
>m-muh Toyo! /ourguy/!
You can "re-use" elements without blatantly copying them. Is Dragon Ball the only work of fiction you've ever looked at?
>>
>>156193305
>Based merged Zamasu abilities and craziness. Based Vegetto. Emotional moment for Trunks' family and great make up for his great moment in the next chapter. It's a great chapter.

He was more based in the anime, pic related.

>You forgot FnF?
I didn't think they will take this shit seriously when trunk's future is in danger

I didn't read the chapter yet so I don't know. It's not explained? I hope it's explained in the next one then (they still need to talk about why Vegetto's fusion ended in less than a hour anyway so I bet the usage of SSB will be explained then too).
No it's not, so why talking if you haven't read it?
He just say (like this i will not let you enough time to regenerate), he actually let zamasu regenerate like a retard

>Why not? They are powerless, and Zamasu is invincible and immortal. It's like you wonder why Zamasu isn't worried about kill Shin right now.
Why zamasu who hold back, and let them fight him one by one? Fucking retarded.

Who said he can't? Goku doesn't want them to be involved in the fight. Do you think Shin is weaker than base Goku too?
Is it an excuse for you? Trunks isn't even tired and he's protected by a tired goku, shit, he didn't even try to do something.

>Vegetto fight against Zamasu in DBS (start with Vegetto destroying part of Zamasu body, ends with Vegetto defusing) - 14 pages
Vegeto appeared the first time before, here, he has no excuse to not last longer.
>>
>>156171073
No. Cell's Kamehameha had the power to destroy the Solar System
>>
>>156192025
Beerus should have helped him since he was the one that gave that exposition about the Kaioshin and the Time Rings first, meaning he knew his shit about them somewhat (which is understandable since he's at least as old as Old Kaioshin), but then again it's Beerus we're talking about. He can't even be assed to do his own job much less help his counterpart god.
>>
I gotta say after reading the chapter, I really liked it.

What's the problem everyone was having? Fight wasn't bad.
>>
File: 1492707698785.jpg (144 KB, 768x1024)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Goku wanted to eliminate this.
>>
>>156193753
>the skin isn't green
Disgusting as ningens
>>
>>156193461
>reaching this hard
wew lad
>>
>>156193305
>Based merged Zamasu abilities and craziness. Based Vegetto. Emotional moment for Trunks' family and great make up for his great moment in the next chapter. It's a great chapter.

I prefer the serious tone Vegeto had in the anime, it was something else.

>You forgot FnF?
A shitty things being aknowlodeged doesn't make it better, especially when it was already done before.

>I didn't read the chapter yet so I don't know. It's not explained? I hope it's explained in the next one then (they still need to talk about why Vegetto's fusion ended in less than a hour anyway so I bet the usage of SSB will be explained then too).
It's not explained, Vegeto just go straight to SSB without thinking of SSG.

>Who said he can't? Goku doesn't want them to be involved in the fight. Do you think Shin is weaker than base Goku too?
This one of the worst excuse I've ever see, Trunks should have tried to protect them, he would have been useful then.

>Vegetto fight against Boo in DB (start with >Vegetto going SS, ends with candy-Vegetto returning to his regular form) - 22 pages
Vegetto fight against Zamasu in DBS (start with Vegetto destroying part of Zamasu body, ends with Vegetto defusing) - 14 pages
>Since DBS is a monthly manga and DB was a weekly manga, I see no problem with the number of pages.

It is a problem when they barely fight, It is a problem when he do nothing new. Vegeto even said that he will not let zamasu regenerate, but he did let him do that.
>>
File: 23.jpg (285 KB, 800x1200)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>156193750
Same here.
>>
>>156193853
>I prefer the serious tone Vegeto had in the anime,
kek
>>
>>156193985
Not the same anon but it's not like you wouldn't do the same reaction if you see your enemy crying
>>
File: 1478831741509.gif (2 MB, 181x292)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>Zamasu's fusion only lasts 1 hour in the manga
Well that's fucking stupid. If that's the case, they should just retreat to the Sacred World of the Kais and wait the fusion out.
>>
>>156193808
>reaching
Toyocuck apologists are funny
>>
>>156193750
Stupid people. Every fucking month retards get mad before the whole chapter is out or even translated.
>>
>>156194379
>durr the chapter isn't out
Except you can read it fully translated on the Viz website you stupid fuck.
>>
>>156193750
>>156193922
Fuck off samefags!

>>156194379
Lurk the thread you damn mongoloid!
>>
>>156194354
Don't expect too much explanation from toyocucks though.

Even the majority of mangafags recognized this chapter as dissapointing, toyocucks don't have any sense of criticism.
>>
File: Samefag.png (36 KB, 510x1499)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>156194425
>>
So what do you think the trouble at Tien's Dojo is?
>>
File: BEERUSSAMA.jpg (5 KB, 480x360)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>156194557
>That reddit tier pic.
>>
>>156194415
>>156194425

Yeah, I mean that's what they do before the chapter is out, you fucking retards.
>>
>>156170779
Can someone link me an english version of chapter 23?

Viz is being a bitch again.
>>
>all these Toyopedro apologists
I fucking hate when new chapters come out. All the Taco Pacos crawl out of their holes and defend the shitty manga with shit that in many cases actually contradicts what happened in the anime because they don't watch it, they get all their information from Super threads.
>>
File: move dem goalposts.gif (1.37 MB, 320x180)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>156194646
>oh fuck fuck fuck I look like a fucking idiot
>n-no t-this is w-what I actually m-meant!
>>
>>156194694
>i have no reading comprehension so i'm just going to shitpost as usual
>>
>>156193597
>but I like more the anime version
But I don't care. Enjoy the anime, then, I did it too.

>I didn't think they will take this shit seriously when trunk's future is in danger
Do you mean like when Vegeta was still refusing Goku's help against Black? They still fused at the end in both versions anyway.

>why talking if you haven't read it?
I readed previous translations and I can't read more. No Viz for me unless someone makes a mirror (and mangastream's isn't out yet).

>He just say "like this i will not let you enough time to regenerate", he actually let zamasu regenerate like a retard
Huh I see. Thanks to you I checked the chapter again and he actually isn't letting Zamasu rest. He goes Blue and push him away. Then there are punchs, a ki blast, cuts with the swords and finally the Final Kame Hame-Ha. There are only like two scenes in which Vegetto isn't trying to hurt Zamasu, one when Zamasu is inside ground and the other one when cut his hands off. How many seconds Vegetto wasted with Blue? Maybe not even a minute.

>Is it an excuse for you?
Yeah and I don't care if it's not for you. Shin is stronger than any base saiyan and you aren't surprised of Goku wanting keep him away from his battles.

>Vegeto appeared the first time before
I don't even know how your crooked logic works.
1 hour Vegetto fight in a weekly manga during 22 pages. Less than 1 hour Vegetto fights in a monthly manga during 14 pages. It's perfectly fine. Maybe you're too used to anime's endless fights or something but again, I don't care, you're not forced to enjoy the manga.
>>
>>156193853
>I prefer...
I don't care.

>I didn't forgot FnF but that's still shit!
That's how Goku and Vegeta relationship works.

>It's not explained, Vegeto just go straight to SSB without thinking of SSG.
According to the other guy, there's something about it.

>Trunks should have tried to protect them, he would have been useful then.
I wonder why no one remember Shin, who is stronger than base Trunks and base Goku. Maybe because you know that Goku keeping other away from his battles is a normal thing.

>It is a problem when they barely fight
>It is a problem when he do nothing new.
Agree. Happily none of those cases are a thing in this chapter, that's why I enjoyed the battle.
>>
>>156194646
>Being this retarded.

You're aware that only a few here liked this chapter, the majority here is dissapointed.

And i'm sure that you liked just because TOEI IS WORSE, even if it's less shit, it's still shit.

The previous chapters weren't that bad but this one is beyond saving.

So many things wrong in it.
>>
>>156193750
>implying there's a problem

It's just toeidogs shitposting and some butthurt about Toriyama's outline being a thing (like potara retcon or Jesus-Trunks saving the day in the next chap)
>>
>>156194817
>Agree. Happily none of those cases are a thing in this chapter, that's why I enjoyed the battle.


>He goes Blue and push him away. Then there are 1-2 punchs, one ki blast, cuts with the swords and finally the Final Kame Hame-Ha which didn't happen.

Yeah, they barely fight, vegeta fight more in the manga against black.

>Yeah and I don't care if it's not for you. Shin is stronger than any base saiyan and you aren't surprised of Goku wanting keep him away from his battles.
Trunks is supposed to be SSJ3 tier.
>>
>>156194821
I didn't even say before what I thought about the chapter, you dumbfuck.
It was a 5/10, but it's obviously a lot of people here were fuming with rage without actually knowing what was happening in the chapter. It happens every single month.
>>
LINK THE FUCKING CHAPTER.
>>
>>156194354
>>156194476
>Goku and co. escape
>Zamas escape
>Goku and co. can't find Zamas again
>if they can, the same shit happen again
What's the point of your great idea?
>>
File: Felony system.gif (2.04 MB, 350x550)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>156194985
no
>>
File: godly kek.jpg (33 KB, 400x389)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>156194657
>this fucking guy
>>
>>156194929
>Lul those who hate this chapter are retarded.

It's because of retard like you that we can't criticize the manga without being called toeishills.

And yes, there is a shitton of problems in the manga, without even counting the numerous HOMAGES.

Even the japanse fandom make fun of it, it's that ridiculous.
>>
>>156195049
Zamasu doesn't know about his time limit until this fucking retarded Vegeto tell him about it.
>>
>>156193305
>You forgot FnF?
They were confident about beating Freeza

Not so much with Fusion Zamasu
>>
>>156195185
Especially when goku didn't try to fight Black but zamasu.

Because black was stronger than him and zamasu weaker than him.

But goku here try to fight merged zamasu on his own.

This chapter is a total mess.
>>
>>156194750
>still denying and throwing around buzzwords to save face
You're pathetic. Just admit that you're stupid and move on.
>>
>>156195087
>no argument
As expected from a Toyocuck once again.
>>
File: SB.png (221 KB, 593x599)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>156193753
>>
File: puar.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I don't come to these threads for for a few days and you guys are still arguing? I forget how autistic this fanbase is sometimes.
>>
>>156195049
>Vegetto says nothing
>they escape
>merged Zamas defuse at the end
>Black and future Zamas escape too

Your point again?
>>
>>156195251
>Goku didn't try to fight Black
>Black was stronger than him
(You)
>>
>>156195480
MODS
>>
>>156195556
mean to reply >>156195135
>>
File: 61760.jpg (39 KB, 252x252)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzNi6qFdrVk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrEMZG1unY
>>
>>156171565
>>156171565
I can't fucking hear over these assholes talking...

Does Black say "This is Super Saiyan Rose" or "This is Super Saiyan Rosé"?
>>
>>156194977
>vegeta fight more in the manga against black.
Do you mean in a battle without potara time limit during 2 chapters? Do you want another month of the manga in this arc because you want a longer fight? That's why animes and videogames are a thing.

>inb4 then why Vegeta vs Black wasn't only 1 chapter and Vegetto vs Zamasu was 2?
Plot. There was a lot of exposition in the chapters in which Vegeta fought Black, but there's no point on make Vegetto fight longer.

>Trunks is supposed to be SSJ3 tier.
In SS2 form. And yes I know he can just go SS2, but what's the point again? Zamasu is just going full crazy and shooting blast in the field and even base Goku can stop those beams, Shin would do the same Goku did even better than Trunks (because he doesn't waste ki with a form like SS2 as Trunks does) but you don't see any problem.
>>
>>156195613
Where is your argument here?

I've stated nothing wrong, goku understand that black was stronger than him so he didn't tried but against merged zamasu, he try, even though he has only 10% of his strenght.
>>
>>156191259
>you weren't much to start with
>people actually think shin even came close to ss2 tier strength
>>
>>156195723
>>156195723
>but you don't see any problem.

It's a problem because goku is retarded here.
Trunks is now a beta cuck who can only talk,
Why is he even in this arc? He bring nothing new in the manga, nothing in the table.
>>
>>156195638
What?!
There's nothing explicit on that pic, only love.
>>
>>156195534
>sometimes
>>
File: CiptCwdWkAAQ7ib.jpg (43 KB, 500x382)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>156195829
>I've stated nothing wrong
>>
File: oldman.png (110 KB, 298x209)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>156193644

>this is what dragon ball fags believe

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP


Gokus Genkidama against kid Buu didn't even destroy the surrounding areas lmao
>>
>>156195916
>I have no argument, but I have reddit-tier memes.
>>
File: Shin.png (249 KB, 536x480)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
Where did Shin get his MAXMIMUM SMUG from? I mean him pissing him or being a terrible judge of power makes sense but his smugness during the Tournament had no basis.
>>
>>156193644
Cell screaming about destroying the solar system was him sucking his own balls. Gohan's Kamehameha was stronger and it just left a trench in the planet and Goku's Spirit Bomb against Kid Buu barely scratched the planet.
>>
What kind of body does toppo have? giant muscle arms. fat ass belly. tiny legs.
what is it
>>
File: 1483847333061.gif (3.15 MB, 480x360)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB GIF
>>156195934
>>156196047
spirit bomb doesnt work that way you shitposting faggot
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122 KB, 959x719)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0qa86IYSYM
>>
>>156187791

The opinion of a majority of spics is irrelevant compared to mine which is objectively correct.
>>
>>156196155
Then how does it work, master of all things Dragon Ball? Go ahead and spout incorrect drivel, I'll wait.
>>
>>156196197
Why did you link just a normal old faulconer song? Whats wrong with this?
Literally just a faulconer track
>>
>>156195355
It's okay, shitposter-kun. I already know you can't read. Have fun throwing insults around if that makes you feel better.
>>
File: fedoracuck.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>156196215
>irrelevant compared to mine which is objectively correct.
>>
>>156194657
Anime is not canon. (Laughs)
>>
>>156195944
OK last (You) because I'm a good dude. Goku wanted to fight with Black but Vegeta refused and Black being stronger than Goku is nothing but headcanon. Shut up now.
>>
File: 1472586744451.jpg (64 KB, 521x1000)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>156196278
(muffled godzilla and dracula music playing in the distance)
(raughs)
>>
>>156196408
wow you sure showed me
>>
>>156196307
I don't give a fuck about what is and isn't canon, they're both shit. I get sick of Toyocucks and Toeishills trying to pretend one or the other is amazing.
>>
File: 1491850200777.png (545 KB, 800x450)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>156196278
>>156196463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqaAxplec4
>>
>>156196215
>Being called a spics by a spics
Wow

>>156196357
He wanted to fight black THE FIRST TIME but when they come back to the future, HE LET VEGETA FIGHT BLACK BECAUSE HE'S STRONGER, he said it himself when he talk about vegeta switching SSG/SSB you damn mogoloid!

How can someone being this retarded? Jesus christ!

>Black being stronger than Goku is nothing but headcanon

That's why Vegeta lost twive against black in the manga right?

That's why Goku jobbed to fucking zamasu right?
>>
>>156195873
>Goku is retarded and Trunks is a beta cuck!
Try again with an argument.

>Why is he even in this arc?
He saved Goku from having his body stolen and be killed by Black-Zamasu. He saved Goku (again), Vegeta and Mai from being killed by Black and Zamasu. He saved Goku and Vegeta lifes AGAIN by distract Black and Zamasu in a suicidal move. He helped to keep Gowasu alive time enough until Goku (and his senzus) returned by using his scarf to plug Gowasu's wound, giving a motorcycle to Mai to keep Gowasu away from the battle and fighting with Black again even being powerless in another suicidal move.
And he will defeat Zamasu at the end, so the question here is, why are you breathing if you're such a worthless idiot?
>>
>>156187952

Debate among retards maybe.

It was always 100% obvious that SSB was stronger unless you were a fucking retard who didn't pay attention.
>>
>>156196584
>He does what anyone else can do.
Okay.
>>
>>156186812
It-it's ok, Toppo's just holding back!
>>
>>156196563
>BECAUSE HE'S STRONGER
Still headcanon, boy

>he said it himself
Never happened.

>How can someone being this retarded? Jesus christ!
See >>156192546

>That's why Vegeta lost twive against black in the manga right?
>That's why Goku jobbed to fucking zamasu right?
How is that an argument? Vegeta was weaker than Black, then he trained and now is stronger. Is Vegeta stronger than Goku now? Never stated at all. Goku being defeated by a gimmick fighter means nothing.
>>
File: CErMrPEWMAApy92.png (141 KB, 446x341)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>156196622
>>
>>156193750
Only problem I had with the fight was Merged Zamasu spamming katchin the second time against Vegito's Final Kamehameha, that was just silly. Everything else I either enjoyed or felt meh about but didn't take much issue with.
>>
>>156186812
Now I want to see an UNLIMITED HOURGLASS WORKS Piccolo
>>
>>156196307
Manga is secondary canon to based Toei
>>
>>156196525
that's sumitomo. not the person who did the orgininal z soundtrack
>>
>>156194651
>>156194985
Read the thread faggots.

>>156186812
Wouldn't even be mad desu.
>>
>>156196933
>Manga is secondary canon to based Toei
It's the other way around sweetie.
>>
>>156196933
this

>>156197105
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1488802565762.png (461 KB, 870x722)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
156197142
>>
File: 1481095785087.png (298 KB, 480x360)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>156196197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_s1n3ryhio
>>
>>156175550
FIFTY YEARS

Y
E
A
R
S
>>
Someone please post the previous page to >>156189447
>>
>>156197717
>King Kai is still dead
C'mon Goku wish him back to life already.
>>
File: 1489024542405.gif (643 KB, 300x281)
643 KB
643 KB GIF
>>156185308
Via a Mega dose
>>
File: D3AD6F60C.jpg (129 KB, 614x1299)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>156170897
agreed, youngest super sayian ever with half blood stats and gets
wtitten out of every story. cant even be sllowed to go SS2
>>
>>156197979
Well Gotenks can go SS3 so what's wrong with the kids going SS2 on their own?
>>
File: 01.jpg (182 KB, 800x1200)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>156170897
>Why did they literally forget about Goten and Trunks?
Not Toyo.
>>
>>156193340
Some anon's fan fiction where west Kai was the one that wished for goku's body.
>>
>>156197959
Are you sure Gohan can handle such a large dosage?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmlDc1IhUb0
>>
>>156198058
>omg there was one page in the manga that feature Trunks training with fucking Pilaf
>/o-ourguy/
>>
>>156198137
He has to unleash his power, or he will die. Its the only way he can compete in the tournament
>>
>>156198194
Of course, how could I ever doubt the good doctor.
>>
>>156198058
Trunks did less in the manga in the FT arc than he did in the anime.
>>
>>156198058
Literally nobody cares about Goten. Not Toriyama, not Toei and not Toyo. It's one of the few things they share in common.
>>
>>156198160
>five fingers
>>
File: images (3).jpg (17 KB, 195x259)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>156198022
Honestly at this point Goten is a much more interesting character than Gohan
>>
>>156198315
He only made Goten in the first place because he planned on leaving Goku dead for good, then backpedaled on that we he got death threats from autistic Goku fans.
>>
File: 1477114170831.jpg (54 KB, 640x480)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>you will never lick that cute little ballsack
>>
>>156198417
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 194x145)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>156198411
whats with the low saiyan birth rate? id be raw dogging Chi Chi at every step. Even Vegeta stopping at two kids with his worry about the saiyan race is weird.
>>
>>156198543
he's technically 35 in that pic.
>>
>>156198621
Was there ever a consensus over how goku had sex with her without ever kissing her? I mean, yeah obviously possible, but more than a little strange.
>>
>>156198692
that shit was SO fucking stupid. fuck Toyo for writing that in. way to make Goku really shallow in intimacy with his wife.
>>
>>156198692
Boy the real question is how the hell Goku even had sex in the first place.
>>
>>156198748
>HAHA GOKU IS JUST SO CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AT HEART HE STILL THINKS KISSING IS ICKY!

Make it stop.
>>
>>156198756
Chichi raped him
>>
File: P4dCUoE9.jpg (12 KB, 236x283)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>156198756
dude Chi Chi is a girl Id make a milf real quick
>>
>>156198853
It's not about what you'd do, it's about what'd Goku do, and he's not exactly the most sexual person; hell I'd question if he even has a sex drive.
>>
>>156181877
That from Toyo?
>>
>>156190056
cmon jobhan has to be stronger than piccolo at least.
Unless they get some telepathic link and fight as one.
>>
>>156198947
Are you saying it was rape?
>>
>>156199069
Yes, it'd be impossible for him to fully consent. Sure he could agree to do the 'sex' thing, but he would not comprehend what that means. Essentially it's statutory rape since Goku has the mind of a child.
>>
why is Cus a murder loli ?
>>
File: guko diner pardy.png (691 KB, 1273x713)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
in this episode guko and vagita have diner pardy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucS47ZU6xDQ
>>
>>156199162
How does she make him get it up though. He has to be at least somewhat into it.
>>
>>156199223
He's still physiologically an adult (aka his sex organs would still function and react to stimulus), it's that psychologically he's more akin to a child.
>>
>>156190107
Toyo is so fucking lame with his tracing
>>
>>156198411
>this meme again
>>
>>156198748
>Toyo
>>
>>156198969
Yep
>>
>>156199441
Doesn't matter who came up with it, both Toei and Toyo are retarded for going along with that silly gag that did nothing but make Goku look even more child like and retarded.

He's portrayed better in the Super manga, but he is nothing like he was originally. Goku was more mature as a teenager than Super Goku is now.
>>
>>156189680
Kaios bleed purple. His immortality is fucked, so his whole body turned into a blood clot.
>>
>>156199185

She is basically Tatsumaki.
>>
File: i'm fucking sure.jpg (57 KB, 600x400)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>Goku has trained with 2 deities, performed an ancient god ascending ritual, has the genetic potential for zenkai boosts, been in the time chamber twice, and near endlessly trained the last 10 years

>Somehow some regular dude who is just a genetically enhanced human went unnoticed training in the woods to catch up with him.

Like I'll just barely buy Frieza training for 4 months if he had never trained before and was just always that strong, his transformations are relative to his base form's strength, he was the greatest of his race, had an entire galaxy of resources to accommodate his training, and he was a prodigy and some shit.

But you can't tell me that somehow 17 got to the point of pushing goku to Blue when there is already a massive gap between SSJ 2 and 3 and 17 was barely stronger than 1.
>>
>>156199571
It's a Toriyama gag, that's why is in both versions, Toei's writers and Toyotaro only can accept it
>>
File: 1492530369540.jpg (741 KB, 2448x3264)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>156195049
>if they can, the same shit happen again
Not unless they have a spare pair of earrings.
>>
File: Family Galick Gun.png (518 KB, 266x631)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>156182032
That SSJB Vegeta card can do a team attack with King Vegeta and Tarble.

It's a Family Galick Gun.
>>
Toyble managed to make the potara retcon even more retarded wow.
>>
Rate Super up to this point
>>
>>156199826
>this bullshit again
You can use potara only once because you can't stack fusions you idiot
Fucking burgerlander translation, it's the only version that can be interpreted in that way
>>
>>156199826
>Not unless they have a spare pair of earrings.
Of course they do, Black killed Gowasu twice. So two sets of earrings.
>>
File: C98ciwCV0AA2jV9.jpg (111 KB, 600x455)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Science's too hard for Vegeta. Also, what the hell is Whis doing to Beerus.

>>156200036
7.5/10 entertaining enough.
>>
>>156200036
Anime 4/10
Manga 6/10
IMO
>>
>>156200120
BRILLIANT SCIENTIST
>>
>>156200036
Manga 0/10, anime 10/10
>>
File: Dr.Goku.jpg (481 KB, 583x1657)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>156200120
Nice to see that Dr.Goku is back.
>>
File: 1489780883381.png (661 KB, 717x474)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
> Zamasu attacking Goku by materializing and throwing blocks of Kachin

I fucking love Toyotaro so much. I don't care how much he traces, he's amazing at referencing old material. He's a fantastic fanfictioner
>>
>>156200211
Is he as good at administering doses as Doctor Piccolo though?
>>
>>156200036
its shit. the writing is shit, they went with the laziest stories. the multi universe concepts aounds cool but wtf in how theyve done it is beyond lousy. the power scaling issue has been nuts. just have the base characters train harder. no developments to characters that grew throughout Dragon Ball and Z.

and the animation is absolutely crapfest. we should be seeing One punch man levels of strength but Toei is a shithouse when it comes to drawing fights. what a terrible fucking show
>>
I'm not watching Super, but I love what they did with Bulma's design. Way better than GT.
>>
>>156200214
>throwing blocks of Kachin
Can't wait for Trunks to cut that shit up.
>>
>>156200235
>>156200235
>>
>>156200371
WAIT FOR THE FUCKING BUMP LIMIT YOU RETARDED SHITS
>>
>>156200371
>what are bump limits
Stop.
>>
>>156200371
Wait for the bump limit retard.
>>
>>156200371
>Toei shills are so desperate to shit on the manga they make a thread before the bump limit
Top kek
>>
>>156200371
Why is this happening every thread? Are you really that new? Wait until after the fucking bump limit to make a new thread you retard.
>>
>>156199006
What part of powerlevels don't matter you didn't get? Besides, Gohan lost his place as the third guy of this arc for 17 so the next option is fighting next to Piccolo because nostalgia.
>>
>>156200601
does that mean Piccolo will die again because Gohan couldn't DODGE?
>>
>>156200601
I guess 17 and 18 will make one combo attack for the old times sake but that's it. 17 is far too powerful.

>>156200673
This time Gohan could die. Not a big deal
>>
>>156170779
>The picture wasn't Vados fucking someone with her angel dick

I am disappoint.
>>
>>156171565
That's not Goku Black, that's fucking Bakura from Yugioh
>>
File: 1474311923879.png (290 KB, 765x891)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>156200827
>>
>>156200297
No.
>>
>>156182670
i fucking wished IW was a good successor to Budokai

now it's just the Brawl of the pre-tenkaichi Budokai games

bigger roster, more pleb ass bullshit
>>
>>156200120
>Vegeta's face when the time machine needs 1.21 Kakawatts to operate




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.