[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: snnt3983498.png (173 KB, 703x396)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
New episode later today Ready for more cute molestation.
>>
File: 8 y.png (1.86 MB, 1084x1525)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>156181424
Asmodeus is the sexiest!
>>
>>156181508
>2nd bubble
she ain't the demon of lust for nothing afterall
>>
>>156181508
>Keep posting pages but no link to source
>>
>>156181684
http://hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/taizai/

Literally gets posted every thread
>>
>>156181758
The translation I mean
>>
Whose pantsu are these?
>>
>>156182161
leviathan doesn't wear them and asmodeus's have to be black, so they're either hers or maria's.
>>
>>156182161
>>156182207
Gotta be Maria's. This episode is for Maria teasing and undeniable bullying.
>>
File: C97NrkXVYAArNfK.jpg (99 KB, 800x450)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
andddd raped.
>>
>>156182242
Ave Maria!
>>
File: CM5h-XpW8AA4Qv_.png (131 KB, 415x429)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>156181508
>>
File: sin_七つの大罪」.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>156182242
>>
File: 1436303349496.jpg (97 KB, 325x415)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>156182242
HAIL JESUS
>>
>>156182291
>JESUS

Is that a busty girl?
>>
File: 1491646754366.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>156182242
>>156182288
another lamb strays from the flock
>>
>>156182324
Fuck I hope Jesus makes an appearance now as a busty girl
>>
>>156182324
I hope so
>>
Fuck you and everyone who likes this. Anime is dead bc of fuckers like you
>>
File: 1492771414942.jpg (166 KB, 640x360)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>156182242
>>156182288
>>
File: 103.png (28 KB, 500x223)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>156182490
YES YES YES
>>
>>
>>156182490
Do not get between a demon girl and her waifu.
>>
File: 1487181639339.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>156182242
>>156182288
>>156182490
>>
File: 1492771543045.jpg (148 KB, 640x360)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>taking her own clothes off
Her purity and chastity, gone.
>>
>>156183089
She's taking a bath you dip
>>
>>156183089
Two demon lords will rape you might as well cooperate to avoid even more "bad" things from happening
>>
>>156183089
Hot damn she's stacked.

>>156183146
She doesn't have the face of someone that's just about to take a bath
>>
File: 1492378806550.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Oh that means we're getting this too.
>>
File: 1483201941717.jpg (58 KB, 627x478)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>156183197
>everyone taking turns on Maria
this is the kind of shit I wanted
>>
File: Sweating Man 1.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>156183237
RIP my penis
>>
File: 1489058470799.png (371 KB, 832x868)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>156183197
>>156183237
>already getting gangbanged
>>
File: 1413838683816.jpg (70 KB, 463x531)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>156183266
>Series ending is a full on uncensored orgy

PLEASE GO DOWN THE ROUTE OF BIKINI WARRIORS
>>
>>156183237
>character exists solely to be raped by everyone else
>>
Why would God put a good Christian woman in a position to be molested by numerous lewd demon women?
>>
>>156183332
DO NOT QUESTION GOD'S ACTIONS.
>>
File: 1492771474736.jpg (184 KB, 640x360)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>156183332
God apparently is a big jerk anyways, letting one of this holy women get sullied 4 differnt ways in one episode. Unless this is part of the Levi stuff.
>>
>>156182490
Here's the Envy.

>>156182242
>>156182288
>>156183089
>>156183197
>already corrupting the nun
This is going places.

>>156183367
Looks like Levi.
>>
>>156183332
Every girl named Maria/Mary are to be lewded by Gods will.
>>
>>156181424
Do people unironically watch this trash?
>>
Welp. Trash episode.

Focuses on the bland and boring human that has no warrant within the plot and the literal mary sue. Only good things will be Asmodeus and Leviathan.

Don't know why you're so excited about this episode when it could so easily be done better if they just swapped Maria out for someone that isn't white bread.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (7 KB, 216x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>156183423
It's AOTS, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>156183367
I mean
don't you recognize the arm?
>>
Is it sacrilege to genderbend and sexualize satan/deadly sins?
>>
File: 1489977294511.png (514 KB, 810x810)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
What is this about? /a/ is spaming this shit on my mind, i can't help but to want to watch it, but i only see ass and tits. Why is this better than plain hentai?
>>
>>156183467
I didn't notice it
>>
>>156183452
>not appreciating corruption
You, sir, are a faggot of the worst kind.
>>
>>156183452
>Mary Sue
>only role so far is to get raped by everyone and be Lucifer's property
>>
>>156183485
Are you some third world subhuman who can't afford the bandwidth to just watch 1 episode and decide yourself?
>>
>>156183512
If you honestly think that Maria won't be as vanilla and white bread next episode as she was in the first, you're deluded. There is no lasting corruption here.

>>156183515
Lucifer is the mary sue.
>>
>>156183485
>spamming this shit on my mind
just don't go to the threads you sub human
and when will people learn that hentai is garbage because of garbage budget.
this is the best we can get.
>>
>>156183485
>the point of anything with tits and asses is to fap

You have a lot to learn anon. And you won't know by just asking.
>>
>>156183563
Maria need to stay vanilla though. The contrast is interesting.
>>
>>156183485
>Why is this better than plain hentai?
Because BUDGET.
>>
File: 1361309385243.gif (74 KB, 229x229)
74 KB
74 KB GIF
>>156181424
Fine I'll fucking watch it, I can't resist it any more especially after seeing that webm of the arse in the last bunch of OPs.
>>
>>156183623
The contrast is obvious and after this episode it will be completely exhausted along with whatever else she could potentially contribute to the cast.
>>
>>156183684
Are you writing this show? Are you the director? How do you know?
>>
The fuck did I just watch?

This is the cheapest show I've seen in years.
>>
>>156181424
I want to suck on some sexy fallen angel teat too.
>>
File: 658.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
delet this thread or else
>>
>>156183749
Did you somehow forget about KF which aired a whole one season ago?
>>
File: 1460754047461.jpg (52 KB, 484x410)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I'm just here for the webm. I don't really bother to watch this.
>>
>>156183837
don't reply, this is where shit eaters start bitching about the ecchi anime because it got somewhat popular and it's not up to their """standards""".
>>
https://twitter.com/7sins_tv/status/855207298750218241
>>
File: moans into your soul.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>156183884
>missing out on the context, characters and voice cast
Your loss man.
>>
>>156183713
Because like he said, the only thing about Maria that's passably interesting is her contrast w/respect to rest of the cast, and they're going to milk that for all it's worth in that episode with her being intensely lewded.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 576x458)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Hot
>>
File: 065.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>156184202
She won't get raped by all the sins in a single episode though.
And then plot will happens, which will probably develop her into something more than just a lesbian toy.
We barely know anything about her and it's clear she'll be related to Luci in some ways.
>>
>>156183909
Levi is a gift.
>>
>>156184283
Maria trying to redeem Luci maybe.
>>
>>156183547
Calm your tits, bro. Some people work at this hours, you know?
>>156183626
Thanks, man. I think i will give it a shot.
>>
>>156184397
The plot summary of the anime is this.
>he prideful archangel Lucifer disobeys God and is cast into the lowest level of hell as a fallen angel. On her way to hell, Lucifer happens to meet a high school girl on Earth named Maria, who helps her. In hell, Lucifer meets Leviathan, and Leviathan explains to Lucifer about The Seven Deadly Sins, the seven demon king rulers of hell. After The Seven Deadly Sins seal Lucifer's powers, Lucifer goes on a journey with Maria and Leviathan to defeat them.
>>
File: thisisgood.gif (759 KB, 285x171)
759 KB
759 KB GIF
>>156182242
>>156182288
>>156183089
>>156183197
>>
>>156184453
so it's like a video game plot where she has to defeat each sin to get part of her power back?
>>
>>156184283
Most of the Sins aren't going to rape Maria at all. Asmodeus is only doing it because she's the personification of lust, and whatever interaction Leviathan has with Maria will be a consequence of jealousy.

Yeah, sure. Down the road they're going to unveil some contrivance to make Maria related to Lucifer but that won't make Maria contribute to the plot or be interesting. Characters that contribute something to the cast do so on their own merit, not because they've some elaborate relation to the MC. That's bullshit and an excuse to cram white-noise characters.

Look, I'm just salty because there's 9 demons with great designs and at 2 episodes in, 90% of the show's time has gone to the same two demons, and a vanilla human. Where's the screentime for Mammon? What about Belphegor, Gluttony, and Beelzebub? We haven't even seen Astaroth. All the time is going to Leviathan, (who is great so no complaints there), Lucifer, and Maria. I expect Luci will be better later on too but she was and annoying child in the first episode. The best thing about her is Levi.

So basically this just feels like a tremendous waste of potential and I'm angry.
>>
>>156184900
it really is obvious you're just being retarded and angery.
we're two episodes in, give it some time before throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>156184900
>Most of the Sins aren't going to rape Maria at all. Asmodeus is only doing it because she's the personification of lust, and whatever interaction Leviathan has with Maria will be a consequence of jealousy.

Lucifer is doing it too >>156182242. I think there's a chance that Satan might end up doing it too since she has a weakness for cute girls.
>>
>>156184900
We're two episodes in you dumbass
For comparison, Cattleya doesn't appear in the QB anime until episode 9
>>
>>156184900
>Characters that contribute something to the cast do so on their own merit, not because they've some elaborate relation to the MC.
You can't know that yet. It's obvious she'll move the plot forward much more than Levi's shenanigans. Even in the last episode one of the most important thing that happened was Maria "dying"

You're already writting off Maria for no reason.
>>
Satan>=Luci>Asmo>Levi>=Belphegor>the rest
>>
>>156184900
>I'm angry
Over an ecchi anime. Let that sink in.
>>
So they all want Maria's clam because she got pumped full of angel juice right?
>>
>>156185127
Lucifer's interest is reasons unknown so far.
Leviathan is jealous of Lucifer's interest in Maria.
Asmodeus is just a slut who loves tempting people into lust.
>>
>>156185127
They're demons. Their entire existence is based around tempting mortals. Of course they want to fuck with her. She's like a shiny new toy.
>>
File: 1484724275041.png (180 KB, 358x459)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>156182242
>>156182490
>>156183197
>>
File: 1487945269785.png (89 KB, 303x265)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>yfw you actually can't fucking wait for another anime episode

It's been awhile since I've been this excited for a show.
>>
>>156185697
I'm more nervous than excited because I'm one of the faggots who has spent a retarded amount of money on the figures and if the show ends up making me hate them I'm going to feel intense buyer's remorse for that ~$2000.
>>
>>156185697
It usually happens to me to anime that aren't adaptations but new stories
Like DR3 last year
>>
>>156184962
>>156184999
>we're two episodes in
Can you read?

Did you realize that I said that we're two episodes in in that post?

It's still looking like a lot of the cast aren't going to get decent screentime because the show has a contrived hard-on for a nun.

>>156185013
Even if Maria evolved into a plot device, she'd be a boring plot device. Characters don't become interesting because they move the plot forward.

>>156185066
>I can't get angry over something I was excited for
>>
>>156185806
>consistent hard on
>one episode focused on her getting molested
w o w
shut the fuck up already you little bitch.
>>
>>156185832
Half of the first episode was in the human world because of her.
>>
>>156185832
>>156185872
And I don't know why you're pretending that Maria won't be a huge part of the plot moving forward. That's straight up fucking dumb.
>>
File: .jpg (153 KB, 1280x720)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>156185806
I'm sorry but Maria is the single human character in the middle of demon, so that's interesting in it's own right.
>>
>>156185919
I don't even know what you're trying to say with this post.

In the middle of demon what? Demon-world?
>>
>>156185919
I want to be a human girl in the middle of those demons.
>>
>>156185950
And I don't know what you're trying to accomplish with your massive hatred of Maria. Because you aren't going to "convert" anyone to your cause. You made your point already. So, shut up
>>
>>156185997
I'm venting because I'm angry you retard. It's pretty simple. I'm less concerned with "converting" people to my nonexistent cause and am more concerned with alleviating my discontent and, ideally, inviting enough disagreement for people to convince me that I'm wrong to be angry.

Also quit it with this royal "we" bullshit. You don't speak for anyone here but yourself.

So long as people are disagreeing with me and I've shit left to say, I'm going to say it. Those are the basics of argument.

Sorry I wasn't just leaving because it would be convenient for you.
>>
So Maria is supposed to be our self-insert?
>>
File: as.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>156185967
Who wouldn't
Especially when the embodiment of lust is after you
>>
File: 1492367382823.png (40 KB, 230x241)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>156186106
I'm sorry for you since you're going to be shrieking autistically for the whole show because you don't like one character.
atleast the "why no male MC" retard isn't here as well.
>>
>>156186110
Guess so. But I feel this show didn't need a human at all.
>>
Is the uncensored version out yet?
>>
File: clap2.gif (100 KB, 300x225)
100 KB
100 KB GIF
>>156182242
>>
>>156186167
>"male MCs are bad because they're boring faggots"
>female MC is a boring faggot but that's fine for some reason
t/u/mblr logic
>>
Why is there a boring human? Should just be about the sins.
>>
>>156186371
She'll become one.
>>
>>156186267
Uncensored version is the first version to be out. Then, censored subs. And after that, someone puts the subs in the uncensored raw
>>156186336
I can't fap to some faggot. I can perfectly fap to Maria
Fuck off with your conspirancy theories
>>
>>156186371
>anime about lewd demons who tempt humans
>not having a pure religious girl to corrupt
>>
>>156186371
At least she's a hot girl I can fap to
>>
>>156186371
Because demons tempt humans into sinning. If you browse the manga there are "boring humans" also.
>>
File: 0006.jpg (900 KB, 1341x941)
900 KB
900 KB JPG
>>
is it uncensored? because thats going to be the deal breaker for something with some level of detail in it like DXD
>>
>>156186336
one can just get fucked like every other character.
I'm sure you can guess which one as well.
although I admit I also believe it would be better if Lucifer was the MC, but this is the next best.
>>
>>156186456
The one week wait for episode 3 is going to be a tough one. But we'll get there eventually.
>>
>>156186475
Yes.
>>
>>156186475
Uncensored ATX airing in about an hour or so. This is a HobbyJapan show. Why are people still questioning if it's uncensored or not?
>>
>>156186478
Lucifer is also the MC
>>
>>156186516
Newfags
>>
>>156186516
because im too lazy to look at anything past the title
>>
File: growing smile.gif (298 KB, 312x310)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
>>156186456
>>
>>156186336

>a character that acts as one of the attractions
>vs.
>purely a shitty self-insert for audience members with no imagination

Quit acting like the only thing that changes between male and female self-inserts in these types of shows is the gender. Having the entire main cast of fun 10/10 girls revolve around some boring faggot that not even the audience is meant to care about due to the fact that there's nothing about him that any human being could possibly grow attached to to cheapens every single aspect of the writing.
>>
>>156186456
how can lucifer even compete
that pole dance thing is going to be so one sided.
>>
>>156185751
How can you hate a show about naked lewd demon girls?
>>
>>156186735
She won't be able to compete, but her pride is not going to let her admit defeat. I really hope she's terrible at pole dancing because it's going to be super cute watching her fail.
>>
>>156186751
A show can have tits and still be shitty. See: every ecchi harem.
>>
So which one of them has a dick.
>>
>>156186866
Mammon makes potions so she can probably make a potion to make girls grow dicks.
>>
>>156186866
The one you least expect. Sloth
>>
>>156186854
Yeah but how could you "hate" it? If it's ecchi and delivers on the ecchi then it'd be at worst mediocre by default.
>>
>>156186902
And she can never get it up because it's too much work. Feels bad to be a demon.
>>
STARTING
>>
It's here
>>
The OP sucks.
>>
The opening is basically episode 1
>>
Get in faggots.
>>
>>156187967
I like the song. Visuals are just boring.
>>
>>156188004
gib link
>>
>>156188031
368444
>>
My stream isn't showing this, what the fuck.
>>
>>156188031
neetball
>>
>>156188052
Ah no, it is. Just laggy as shit.
>>
Totsuka Maria, you'll be corrupted in this very hotel.
>>
>>156184900
Maria is better than your favourite demon desu. "Plain" Jane > demon lord
>>
>this soundtrack
>>
RAPE TIME
>>
>>156186167
I'll get used to it and I'll learn to ignore her.

Like I said, this is also an effort to see if there's some benefit to her existence that I'm missing. I want you people to prove me wrong and show me she has some worth but after reading this response and posts like this:
>>156186394
>>156186732
tells me that's not going to happen.

Every girl in the cast is fuckable. Every girl in the cast is fun. Every girl in the cast is more fuckable than Maria. Every girl in the cast is more fun than Maria. She serves no purpose.

None whatsoever. She's just vapid moe to accompany Lucifer and steal screentime.
>>
>>156188185
That's your opinion which I don't really mind, but you're completely missing the point of this show if you're watching it for the cookie cutter plain-jane and are retarded to even make this post.
>>
>>156188256
>She serves no purpose
Her purpose is to get corrupted. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>156188256
She's still better than if she was male just because I can fap to her
No SJW tumblr bullshit here. I came here to fap, and if we need a human, the human being female means I get to fap to her too
>>
>>156188330
So her purpose is to literally do the same thing for 11 episodes. Nice to know.
>>
So is lucifer doing this to make levi envoius?
>>
Aw yeah
>>
>>156188256
>She serves no purpose.
The yurifags need a boring plain jane to transsexually self insert into.
>>
>>156188300
You are more retarded than him just because you use /a/ as your personal anger ventng blog
>>
YANDERE
>>
>>156188395
I don't need to self insert into anyone. I could have done without Maria, but as I have said, if we need a human
female>male. Because I can fap to the female
>>
OH YES
>>
You faggots can just stop replying you know.
>>
Post screencaps, dammit!
>>
>>156188436
>personal anger venting blog
Sorry, what?

I shouldn't use SNNT threads on /a/ to post about recent and relevant events in SNNT that I don't like?

You are a retarded, reactionary little shit misusing words in an effort to obscure the fact that I've done nothing wrong here.

As if I can't post in these threads unless I've got nothing but praise. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
LEVI IS SAVAGE
>>
>>156181424
did you really save a frame of a gif as png?
>>
Yandere demon rapes rival.
>>
>>156188512
You can. But there's a limit. If you're going to complain about something you've already complained about, it's just repeptitive and doesn't do anything. So either bring some new complaints or stop crying about Maria already.
We already got that she makes you angry. No need to repeat yourself
>>
>>156188590
Keikaku Doori
>>
>LUCIFER WAS THE GUY ALL ALONG
>>
>>156188639
>SASUGA LUCUFER-SAMA
>>
JESUS
>>
>Miami?
Same Maria, same.
>>
BACK YOUR BAGS, FAGGOTS. WE ARE GOING TO MIAMI.
>>
Is it just me or is the ending somehow changed?
>>
File: chill out satan.jpg (176 KB, 640x594)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
ROCK ME ASMODEUS
Next week please.
>>
>>156188715
How new?
>>
>>156188761
Not him but I think some images changed. Need to check with the raw later.

I didn't get how Leviathan went from YANDERE RAPIST to accepting Lucifer sucking Maria's tits.
>>
>>156188761
a few images seems changed
>>
>>156188736
My dick will die by the time it will air.
>>
So Maria resisted Leviathan? Are all the sins going to have a go at the girl to see which one can make her give in to their sin? There's no way she's going to resist them all.
>>
>>156188613
I'm not complaining about something I've already complained about. I liked Maria when she was first revealed, and this is the first time I've complained because it's become apparent how much screentime she's going to take.

And if my arguments are getting repetitive, that means people are responding to me with the same arguments.

I want to make it clear that I don't hate Maria. I just prefer every other character to her and feel that all but Levi and Luci are going to suffer at Maria's expense.

I'm done.

On to pole-dancing! On to next week!
>>
So next week will be a stripper club on miami?
>>
>>156188886
It's a trial by fire. God is trying to find a new perfect virgin vessel and what perfect way to cleanse of all impurities than by making it face all the sins?

The season will end with Maria ascending into heaven and the inevitable sequel bait of the virtues attacking Hell.
>>
>>156188996
>Maria ascending into heaven
I hope not. One of the demons have to make her fall. I demand corruption!
>>
>>156189029
Do bad ends ever happen in anime? I mean if it were a hentai then corruption would be pretty likely but it's not.
>>
>>156188996
>japanese media being pro-god
At the end she's obviously going to go "I've gotten to know these guys and they aren't actually that bad" and decide to help them fight off the Virtues.
>>
>>156188979
Pole dancing competition between Asmodeus and Leviathan, possibly to "teach" Maria or something.

Yander Levi was top tier though.
>>
>>156189104
Bad ends happened in the manga. And is it really a "bad end" if the sins are the main characters and they're just "winning"? Winning is a good end! You might be right, but I'll still hope for corruption nonetheless.
>>
>>156186895
Doujins of Maria being getting to drink a potion that gives her a dick so the demons could have fun with her when?
>>
Was there another site other than neetball?

Been showing Oratorio girls there or did I just miss it?
>>
>>156189387
You missed it. Ended 25 minutes ago.
>>
>>156189415
Ah shit.

Oh well.
>>
>>156189415
Got any caps?
>>
>>156189436
I don't, but the official website has some.
Click on episode 2 then scroll back up.
http://www.7-sins.tv/#story
>>
so how long until someone uploads it to nya
>>
File: 1462814486153.jpg (17 KB, 334x338)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>pasties bikini armour
>>
>>156189512
Uncensored my dude
>>
>>156188919
Shut up about your stupid complaints. This not your blog and we are not your friends so don't went your stupid bullshit over here.
>>
File: c.png (927 KB, 1066x1600)
927 KB
927 KB PNG
>>156189938
The best
>>
>>156189989
>stop using this thread on SNNT to share your opinion on SNNT
Found someone more autistic than me.
>>
>>156190190
no, you didn't, you've still got the crown.
>>
>>156183332

To fap up in the sky?
>>
File: `.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>still no raws
>>
>>156190190
>waaaaaaaaaah. Why do people hate it when I rant like an autist about the SAME EXACT THING multiple times in a thread?
Maybe you should not reply to everyone who disagrees with you if you're not going to add nothing you haven't said before in thi EXACT SAME THREAD
>>
Stop watching porn.
>>
>>156190190
You already tried to end the argument and get things back on topic. Just ignore the troll. He's just trying to get you continue to give into your wrath. Be a good christian and resist the devils temptation, anon.
>>
>>156190718
You're right, anon, which I hate because I had already typed a response and was moments away from hitting submit again. Thank you.
>>
>>156189938
I can't recall any Sin that wears bikini armor.
>>
File: content_faith_pc.png (1.25 MB, 1428x964)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Look at what I found!
>>
File: content_patience_pc.png (1.25 MB, 1440x959)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>
File: content_kindness_pc.png (1.72 MB, 1440x1110)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>
File: content_diligence_pc.png (1.3 MB, 1440x946)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>
Are the virtues going to show up in the anime? Also I wouldn't be surprised if they're lewder than the sins
>>
File: content_charity_pc.png (1.25 MB, 1440x960)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>
>>156191332
I want to die in her chest.
>>
>>
>>156191397
Michael was already in the first episode.
>>
>>156191332
breast girl
>>
>>156191397
I could see chastity laugh at asmo for being too prude
>>
>>156191411
Found God's personal slut. She should also be >>156191370's sister
>>
>>156191332
Her and Belial both have a yellow right eye. What does it mean? Does it mean anything?
>>
>>156191078
>doesn't know what pasties mean
get out of here you disgusting pleb
>>
>According to the preview screening spoilers the next episode will have guys involved
The /u/ shitters will get blown out of existence all at once
>>
>>156191910
No shit genius, Asmodeus and Leviathan will compete in pole dancing for men and women. We knew that already.
>>
>>156189538
Fuck off Mugino.
>>
>>156191411
>Charity
>nurse
Pottery.
>>
File: img.jpg (63 KB, 960x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>all the seiyuu pose with the characters figure they are voicing
>maria doesnt have one
>>
Why do people watch anime for sex?
>>
From 2ch
http://i.imgur.com/eDtiuPi.gif
http://i.imgur.com/eiP7vRW.gif
http://i.imgur.com/AJ8pe8U.gif
http://i.imgur.com/9JWZrjc.gif
Too big to upload/to lazy to convert into webms
>>
>>156192224
Why do people watch anime?
>>
File: AJ8pe8U.webm (758 KB, 480x270)
758 KB
758 KB WEBM
>>
>[Ohys-Raws] Sin Nanatsu no Taizai - SP (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4
>dat Chiaking
M-MUH
It's a special with the VAs.
>>
>>156192224
Why shouldn't I? If you watch anime for other reasons, that's cool. I'm not you, and I don't share your tastes and opinions. So you watch anime for what you want. And I'll watch anime for what I want
>>
File: eDtiuPi.webm (1.73 MB, 480x270)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
>>
>>156191332
>>156191411

I like these two the best out of the virtues
>>
File: 9JWZrjc.webm (765 KB, 480x270)
765 KB
765 KB WEBM
>>
File: eiP7vRW.webm (103 KB, 480x270)
103 KB
103 KB WEBM
>>
>>156192472
>redditfag.
Nice boogeymaning. And if you do, why do you question it?
>>
>>156192458
>tracing the nipple
>>
The virtues are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>156192472
Nice deflection.
>>
File: 1492637006292.png (115 KB, 476x1266)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>156192412
Hobby Japan is going to make a Maria figure, right?
>>
>>156192601
Hopefully.
Maria is an OC created for the sole purpose of corruption, no?
>>
Don't forget the shorts as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK7SEE-q5jo
>>
>>156192657
Do not corrupt the Maria. She is for Mina only
>>
>>156192687
>Leviathan literally salivating and stealing Lucifer's pantsu
>ONEESAMA NO PANTY!!!
>sniffing and licking pantsu
This fucking show.
>>
>>156192687
calm the fuck down leviathan jesus christ
>>
File: levipantsu.webm (2.8 MB, 1280x720)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>156193061
Impossiboru.
>>
>>156192687
Those bulging eyes.
>>
raw where
subs where
>>
>>156193483
So subs are out and raws aren't
>>
>>156192687
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>horrible subs are out before raws
>free livestreams are on 240p

Anime is dead. Time to go back to dorama.
>>
This story is just awful. The story is awful, the characters act out for REASONS, and everything just happens to strip the characters down nude. It's like some kind of bad porn.
>>
File: 1492173274217.jpg (2.05 MB, 4081x5933)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>156193677
>The female form is sexually attractive.
Agreed.
>>
File: 1437072096868.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>156192687
>>156193206
Thanks /a/!! Now I know what I supposed to do with this.
>>
>>156193677
And then we have this faggot.
>>
File: pantsu get.jpg (292 KB, 1278x2157)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>156192687
>>156193206
...and people said Momoka was hentai.
>>
>>156193677
>This story is just awful. The story is awful,
>Repeating himself twice.

I guess you're autistic then
>>
>>156181424
Wait a minute

THIS ISN'T MY ARTHURIAN SHONEN FIGHTING
>>
>>156194006
It's exponentially better.
>>
>>156192562
I wouldn't go that far but they're a clear step down for sure.
>>
>>156193677
The story is fantastic, what are you talking about?
>>
Raw out, everybody.
>>
How much longer until uncensored subs?
>>
>OP is called My Sweet Maiden
>the maiden is defiled by episode 2
SASUGA SINS
>>
>>156192687
Those are some lewd panties there Luci. Guess Asmo lent her a pair.
>>
>>156193677
That applies to every ecchi anime if you are as autistic with standards as you prove to be.
>>
File: sin.png (989 KB, 1237x706)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
yeah
>>
>>156193936
Do it right, anon.
>>
>>156191735
Maybe they're sisters. That could be neat. Would also explain why they're both so thicc.
>>
>>156194148
Until someone rips the subs out of HS and shifts the times for the raw.
>>
File: levibutt.jpg (382 KB, 1280x720)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>
>>156184283
>something more than just a lesbian toy.
Look at the show you're talking about.
That's literally all she is and ever will be.
They've already blown their load on the "corruption" angle so it's only going to be more of the same with a tiny bit of plot.

If you want demon themed ecchi lesbian corruption porn this is your bag. If not, move along.
>>
>>156194186
Imagine what would happen if they met. Imagine the hate-fucking that would ensue. Imagine all that meat bouncing all over the place.

>>156194256
Literally AOTY.
>>
>>156194341
Ok director san
>>
>>156194393
If there was going to be more to it then they would have hinted at it in the first ep or the preview of the next ep or in the synopsis. They aren't.
This is it.
It's demon themed softcore lesbian porn.
>>
Of course Asmodeus wants to fuck Lucifer.
>>
>>156194493
Yeah, sure Kantoku-san
>>
>>156194493
>It's demon themed softcore lesbian porn.
Good.
>>
>>156194547
Literally this episode. It's when Asmo says she wants to taste an angel.
>>
>>156194618
Oh. Guess I joined the stream too late and missed that part. Only girls I saw in this episode were Levi, Luci, and Maria.
>>
File: 20170422013314027.jpg (142 KB, 1200x675)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
end card
>>
>>156194517
Luci is most likely a virgin and an angel. That's gotta be like finding gold for Asmo.
>>
>>156194156
I don't think girls (demonic) count.
>>
>>156194677
I expected more implied rape cards
Oh well
>>
>>156194517
she wants to fuck herself as well
easier to find out what she doesn't want to fuck.
>>
File: gundam wing laugh.webm (167 KB, 960x720)
167 KB
167 KB WEBM
>>156192687
Holy fuck look at her eyes bulging.
>>
>>156194753
Luci isn't an angel anymore.

She's like all of the Sins in that she used to be an angel.
>>
File: forced stripping.webm (2.83 MB, 800x450)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB WEBM
These censors are so retarded it's funny.
>>
SUBS ARE UP ON NYAA
>>
>[Ohys-Raws-HS] Sin Nanatsu no Taizai - 02 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC) (Uncensored)
>>
>>156195008
BASED
>>
>>156194186
That would make her the second best out of two sisters and Belial is second best at everything so it makes sense.
>>
>>156192687
jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 1492191880294.png (2.26 MB, 1279x1431)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
Where's my OM NOM NOM NOM NOM qt?
>>
>>156182242
Censorship is a travesty.
>>
>>156195008
>720
it feels like upscaled 480 or less
>>
>>156194273
Fuck off Mugino.
>>
File: 45643324_p0.jpg (2.75 MB, 2480x3507)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
Searching on pixiv is kinda annoying, since it shres a name with another animu.
>>
File: 45169886_p0.png (782 KB, 800x1200)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>
Uncensored subs got deleted because it used HS and Ohys' name tags. Someone upload the file to Mega, please
>>
>>156195820
Really?
Post a screenshot.
>>
>>156195008
>>[Ohys-Raws-HS] Sin Nanatsu no Taizai - 02 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC) (Uncensored)
> Unless you are reuploading an original release, you should avoid using tags that are not your own

wtf
>>
File: 44025877_p0.jpg (1.76 MB, 2480x3507)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>
File: 32451731_p0.jpg (2.06 MB, 2480x3507)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
>>
>>156196023
just use a different name my man
>>
Somehow this show does nothing to my dick. It's just "tits in your face" but it's not really arousing.
>>
>>156196112
in the other hand it has been a long time since I've fapped to ecchi.
>>
File: 29026514_p0.jpg (1.13 MB, 1350x2400)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
the OP animation is horrible.....
>>
When is the Asmodeus episode
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 1180x316)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>156195982
Working on it
>>
>>
>>156195712
Don't expect much when it's loli in anime.
>>
>>156196213
Next week Asmo/Levi pole dancing in Miami.
>>
Aren't ReinWeiss and Rickyhorror also doing uncensored subs?
We should get them soon, too.
>>
Why does those shows have to be some brutal? This, QB, Qwaser, VD. All got big tits but all characters are insufferable violent cunts.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Jesus fuck
>>
>>156196377
Muh Dick!
>>
>>156196377
Perv of the season?

>>156196304
Yes.
>>
>>
>>156196135
>29026514_p0
Some fanarts are so old
>>
https://mega.nz/#!4LRw2ILJ!-6pQInK2EHH2D3aRR4Njq5jgkyTBzWRPkHLUXGk7cIY
>>
>>156183332
He works in mysterious ways.
>>
File: IMG_6039.png (407 KB, 701x727)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>156196213
Can't wait
>>
>>
>>156183332
He is testing her to take Lucifer's place. She is the true final boss, mark my words.
>>
>>156196656
Why are Asmo and Levi competing anyway? I can only guess it's about Lucifer.
>>
File: 1492224284591.jpg (220 KB, 1280x720)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
>>156193206
I didn't see this scene in the uncensored version
was it only in the censored one?
>>
>>156196720
Levi is a fucking crazy psycho jelly bitch. She hot jealous that Asmodeus was getting all the attention at the beach so she challenged her to the contest.
>>
>>156196770
It's in the webisode that they put up after the actual episode. >>156192687
>>
>>156196770
It's from bonus shorts released on Youtube. Because they're only on Youtube, they're censored until BDs
>>
Maria is too pure for this world
>>
File: MpPfhrUi_400x400.png (266 KB, 400x400)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>156196377
same VA
>>
>[BakedFish] Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai - 02 [720p][AAC].mp4
Is it uncensored ? Or do we have to wait for RH ?
>>
the plot really fucking stupid but i love it.
>>
>>156196981
I'm assuming it's directly from HS, which is censored. I uploaded the uncensored one to mega because the torrent was taken down:

>>156196620
>>
Nuns are for Hugs
Not Raep ;_;
>>
>>156196779
>She hot jealous that Asmodeus was getting all the attention at the beach so she challenged her to the contest.
Levi is yandere as fuck but she's jealous of the ones who get close to Lucifer, not jealous of attention in general.
>>
>>156194776
It does.
>>
>>156197151
YanGIRE, anon. Get it right. Her emotions drive her to kill.
>>
File: IMG_3576.png (3.09 MB, 1241x2629)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>that panning shot of Belial near the beginning
W E W
>>
>>156197226
I have seen this term ever since Higurashi came out, and I still don't know the clear difference between yangire and yandere.
>>
>>156197226
>YanGIRE
But yandere fits better because she's obsessed with Lucifer.
>>
>>156197068
Yeah Nyaa is protective about including original tags in "reuploads" where there's only minor changes so that people who search for HS/tag don't get swamped by random redo/reuploads.

Should just use [Anon] which is the only free pass tag I know of outside of inventing your own unless they changed that and then add AT-X / HS as source info into the description.
>>
File: 1492275924627.jpg (273 KB, 1024x562)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
I will not watch this until uncensored with subs is out!
>>
>>156197393
it already is
>>
>>156197068
Oh I'm retarded, I thought you just uploaded Ohys-raws, guess >>156197320 is right
Thanks !
>>
>>156197393
Look above.
>>
>Tentacles rape
>Exhibitionism
I knew this was going to surpass Qwaser. I'm glad i bet on the winning show
>>
>>156194517
>10kg
>>
File: mmm angels.webm (814 KB, 800x450)
814 KB
814 KB WEBM
What does an angel taste like?
>>
>>156181424
I've been seeing lots of nice gifs from this new show and when I finally decided to watch this it's all censored. Is there an uncensored version or is is only appearing in blu-rays?

>>156181508
Is there a translated manga already? That was really quick.
>>
Uncensored subs fucking when?
>>
File: defeat.jpg (29 KB, 753x601)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>156197728
poor asmodeus
who cockblocked her in the first episode again
>>
>Lucifer is using the reincarnation of maria to find Jesus body to use it somehow against god because she's Pride
Deepest Lore, just what i would expect from my porn.
>>
File: 1451328266762.png (227 KB, 640x480)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>156197527

Exhibitionism is the most patrician of fetishes and I wish it was more common.
>>
File: toot toot.jpg (825 KB, 1273x1411)
825 KB
825 KB JPG
>>156183332
Apostate church that cared more about their own traditions rather than the word of God!
>for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>>
>>156197837
m-maybe she just wants to yuri it up with her

;_;
>>
>Sin Nanatsu no Taizai - 02 (720p uncensored)
>>
File: greed.jpg (38 KB, 389x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>156197393
I want to fuck her in a pool of cash
>>
File: 👌.png (55 KB, 217x190)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>156197971
>that easy acess to butt
>>
>>156197899
no but she's probably gonna make vanilla love with the other angel from the begining. Once she's done ganbanging her with all the other sins.
>>
>>156192472
Go back to where you came from.
>>
RIP
>>
>>156198295
>that terrible music video

i respect how much fun this show is having
>>
>>156193677
>why isn't there a character that just spouts exposition so my tiny brain can understand the plot to this ecchi show
Are you retarded? Is it really too much for you if a character doesn't introduces himself with "Hi, I'm battle shounen, my goal is it to win the tournament arc to pay for the treatment of my plot device with the earnings"?
>>
>>156193677
>and everything just happens to strip the characters down nude.
what are you fucking gay
>>
Levi is a miracle of the universe
>>
A fucking musical montage?
Well.. guess you can't beat the classics.
>>
>>156198570
Anon, all the sins are miracles of the universe.
>>
Uncensored out.
>>
Uncensored w/ HS/CR subs is now available:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=919576

(For those of us that hate random streams of light blocking our bandaid pussy)
>>
>>156199293
Could you be a bigger slowpoke?
>>
>>156192458
Satan was a lesbian.
>>
>>156199357
that's lucifer. satan is the redhead. asmodeous is also the redhead.
>>
>>156197853
> for... sluts ruin all
> Because... tight virgin puss.
Gotta love that symbolism.
>>
>OP is all just clips from episode 1
Well, as long as they keep putting the effort into the actual show.
>>
>>156199900
Maybe their late in production?
I fucking hope not.
>>
>>156199900
i'm guessing real OP is full of spoiler stuff, maybe? it was pretty weird.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.03 MB, 610x338)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
>>
>>156200248
>still forcing this shit which relies on the weak argument that everyone who watches fiction needs to imagine they're one of the stablished characters
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1489033056569.png (45 KB, 171x160)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>still no Astaroth
>>
Am I the only one that really enjoys the simple interactions between the demon-lords? Not even talking about the real lewd shit, just the basic chit-chat.

I think I could watch a comfy comedy based on that alone.
>>
>>156200248
>Trannies
the /u/ janny is a tranny, funny enough
>>
>>156199329
It's for the newbs who don't know they can watch an uncensored versions.

newbs and normies deserve uncensored lewdity too
>>
>>156200513
Yes I love it and that's what the shorts are for
I hope they'll make more
>>
>>156200641
>newbs and normies deserve uncensored lewdity too
No, you don't.
>>
>>156200667
who is this one?
>>
>>156200718
Belial's wife
>>
>>156200641
Idiot.
>>
>>156197732
Yeah there's an uncensored version.
>>
>>156200806
I don't know why people keep trying to make a crusade against /u/. Who the fuck cares? Who cares if /u/ is happy or not? Just enjoy your fucking lewd demons.
>>
>>156200718
Astaroth

Demon lord of Meloncholy
>>
File: 001s (1).jpg (121 KB, 558x665)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>156200718
Melon Collie
>>
>>156200898
but muh holy war against dykes
>>
File: 1367515586244.png (363 KB, 1280x720)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>yfw you're not Maria
>>
>>156200898
>peoples
It's just one (yes, ONE) mentally sick guy who spend his life on /a/ for years now trolling and reverse trolling yuri looking shows while ban evading all the time.
Just ignore and report, it will work immediately.
>>
>>156201033
sad!
>>
>>156201006
>you will never be chosen by some haughty blonde demon who treats you like a favorite pet

why
>>
Think we'll see the 7 virtues by episode 12?

>>156200667
I hope someone decides to translate them. I'd love that a lot.
>>
>>156201517
No, different series.
>>
so
what was the point of this episode again?
>>
>>156201517
Probably as tease for S2, unless japan is gay once again and don't buy this masterpiece
>>
>>156201643
to prove you're a faggot :^)
>>
File: 1459938635207.jpg (382 KB, 450x686)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
Needs more Beelzebum
>>
>>156201643
you have to be really dumb to not understand it
>>
>>156201733
I agree, haha hehe
>>
>>156201681
Need an entire episode where everyone wear this
>>
>>156201643
What was the purpose of your post?
>>
>>156201664
>Probably as tease for S2, unless japan is gay once again and don't buy this masterpiece
It's selling more than SNK S2 right now.
>>
>>156200687
Why not? Everybody deserves the rewarded nudity.
>>
>>156201787
Really? Why's there so little fan-art then?
>>
>>156201643
Big tities.
>>
>>156201409
Unending torment.

Hurts as much as the pastebin someone wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ByV5D0E8
>>
>>156201664
>don't buy this masterpiece
LOL
>>
>>156201845
Because the show, official pics and figures are way better.
>>
>>156194517
Life must be very interesting for Asmodeus to spend time fondling her own boob.
>>
>>156201845
fanservice shows do not get lewd arts. queens blade is a huge franchise yet very few doujin
>>
>>156197393
I want to watch coins bounce off her boobs.
>>
What's Maria's purpose again?
>>
>>156202020
Every QB girl had an entire art-book of official art and the franchise still has tons of fan art.

>>156202077
See above.
>>
>>156198354
You can't not have dumb fun with this premise unless you're dead inside, the whole thing is a bunch of crazy and violent women doing stupid shit+boobs.
>>
>>156197393
>>156197971
>>156202201
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00150130
Buy her daki and you can. I think I'm gonna have to preorder it.
>>
>>156202217
Being molested by all the deadly sins, duh.
>>
>>156202201
I want to bounce coins off her boobs.
>>
>>156202217
1. To surpass lewd trials related to each sin (like she did with envy this episode)
2. When aroused she can act as a radar to find whatever Lucifer's looking for
>>
>>156201910
>https://pastebin.com/ByV5D0E8
that was enjoyable
>>
>>156202217
Self insert for dykes
>>
>>156202217
She's Luci sex slave
>>
>>156195914
She's a little too skinny there, but she'll do.

Also, add Sin (romaji) to the Pixiv search.
>>
>>156202217
To awaken the mortal sins within the viewer.

First, you'll envy her. Then, you'll lust for her. Etc.

This show is literally a scheme to tempt YOU into Hell.
>>
File: i know that face.jpg (450 KB, 1280x720)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Would you try to steal her oneesama, /a/?
>>
>>156200641
Pandering to newfags is not a good thing, lurk more.

>>156200687
>normies
You need to fuck off as well.
>>
>>156202217
To awaken new fetishes.
>>
>>156202759
There are better Sins so I wouldn't want to.
>>
File: yfw.png (33 KB, 366x354)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>156202451
>Self insert for dykes
it's working really well
>>
>>156202759
Why "steal" when you can team up with Levi?

Threesomes man.
>>
File: literal envy.webm (2.76 MB, 800x450)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
Leviathan episode = envy towards Maria
Asmodeus episode (next week) = lust for Maria?
>>
>>156191255
>>156191298
>>156191332
>>156191370
>>156191411
so the last two have to be raphael and gabriel right?
>>
>>156202941
Too much envy for she to agree.
>>
File: content_temperance_pc.png (1.34 MB, 1440x964)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>156203010
Yes. Sorry for not posting the last two. Had to go to class.
>>
File: content_chastity_pc.png (1.28 MB, 1440x968)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>156203010
>>
>>156201664
>japan is gay once again
Japan is about to witness the second yuri Renaissance
>>
>>156203098
>>156203159
>Temperance
>dresses like a slut and is seemingly indulging in sweets without restraint

>Chastity
>Just.... look at her.

This is why I'm more for the Sins. Least they're honest.
>>
>>156203098
She has the best design after Satan.
>>
>try to fuck this hot looking chick
>she keeps blurting out random geographical locations in the middle of it

Also it's really obvious that Lucifer has the hots for Maria since she was the only person who was nice to her.
>>
>>156203317
Yeah that's weird.

Some of the Virtues seem to contradict their respective virtue, but then others don't. Kindness for example looks actually kind. Diligence looks diligent, and Charity looks charitable.

Some are full of shit but some aren't. It's odd.
>>
>>156203560
It's obviously supposed to be ironic designs.
>>
>>156203261
Was there even a first one?
>>
>>156203686
No.

Ironic would be Chastity fully dressing up, but then acting like a tease. But then she actually confronted with lewdness, she turns redder than a tomato. That's ironic AND amusing.

This just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>156203686
Did you actually read my post? I understand some of them are ironic. I'm confused as to why all of them aren't, i.e. these 3:
>>156191332
>>156191370
>>156191411
>>
>>156203825
Once you go passed the 4th layer of irony things start becoming meta-ironic.
>>
>>156203560
>>156203686
They should have given "kindness" Micheals design in that case. A hardass as a kind person would have been more fitting.
>>
>>156203159
>chastity

Not for long
>>
>>156201845
Most fanworks are made by women. Men are kinda lazy and they sit down and expect the industry to pander to them while women are used to be treated as an afterthought so they got used to made their own stuff. This show might not be popular about women for obvious reason.
>>
>>156203539
it's more likely she's using her.
>>
File: MIAMI.jpg (183 KB, 1280x738)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>156203539
>>try to fuck this hot looking chick
>>she keeps blurting out random geographical locations in the middle of it
Fuck you man I was drinking.
>>
>>156204109

We both know it's going to turn into some shitty "Lucifer saves Maria even though she didn't need her anymore" bit.
>>
>>156204087
The lead character designer is a woman.
>>
>>156204191
So? A job is a job. Besides, there may be some women that like Sin for x reason but the vast majority are watching SNK2 or any fujobait of the season
>>
File: Sachiko Yasuda.jpg (14 KB, 130x160)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>156204191
Based
>>
>>156204191
The original character designer is a man though.
>>
>get in elevator
>some girl is acting weird
>jesus kids these days
>hey you alright
>Oh okay
>doesn't even bother to stop the elevator when she collapses in pain
Fucking Japanese businessmen give no fucks.
>>
>>156204370
I only mean you can't say it wasn't made without feminine sensibilities in mind.
>>
>>156204450
See >>156204421


She's only adapting the designs, not creating them
>>
>>156204428

It was Lucifer the whole time you potato.
>>
>>156203888
This show is deeper than Belial's cleavage.
>>
>>156204191
>>156204390
She's also the chief animation director, so she will check most if not all cuts in the entire serie.

>>156204485
That's a huge and critical job though.
>>
>>156204428
>"I don't understand the point of this episode"
in a post
>>
>>156204428
Fucking speedwatchers.
>>
Did you fags watch the special with the seiyuus? Ohys put it up.
>>
>>156204535
>>156204536
>>156204494
I'm still in the middle of it
>>
>>156204531
>That's a huge and critical job though


Yet not a job that makes sure the designs are female compliant. Which is the point of the argument.
>>
asmodeus > belial > mammon > leviathan > satan > lucifer > astaroth > belphegor > beelzebub

raphael > sariel > uriel > michael > metatron > sandalphon > gabriel
>>
>>156204580
I avoid anything that reminds me that these cute/lewd semen demons are really artists and voice actors trying to manipulate me.
>>
>>156204638
Eh?
>>
>>156204655
All the sins are God tier, all the angels are meh tier.
>>
>>156203261
2001-2009

With Maria, Mai Hime, Kannazuki no Miko and Diebuster 2
>>
>>156204191
i was wondering why lucifer looks like the ultimate alpha lesbian
>>
wasn't it a woman who adapted the ikkitousen and queen's blade designs for the anime too? if they do a reboot anime they better get her back.
>>
>>156204679
The whole thing is manipulating people into believing that sins aren't really sins.
>>
>>156204694
Not him, but I like some of the Virtues more than some of the Sins. For example, I think Uriel and Sariel are fantastic. I'd take those two over half the Sins.

Does everyone else feel all the Sins > all the Virtues?
>>
>>156204758
Not because of her. But because of the original char designer.
>>
>>156204864
Levi's envy did some fucked up shit this episode so I'm not sure I believe that.
>>
>>156204868
>all the Sins > all the Virtues
Yes. I'm pretty disappointed by the Virtues, most looks dumb save for 2.
>>
>>156204428
it was lucifer, which was sort of retarded i guess she can shapeshift? i feel like this needs a better reveal because that's kind of a huge skill
>>
>>156204839
>reboot ikkitousen and QB

There's a new story QB, but asking a reboot is plain stupid. Also the manga is continuing right there's no need.
>>
>>156204960
Which two?
>>
>>156204868
>Does everyone else feel all the Sins > all the Virtues?
Not me, I like Sariel and Michael inspires Faith
>>
>>156204990
i think it should a trival skill given the sins' powerlevel
>>
>>156204450
Why the fuck the producers would care about feminine sensibilities? The industry doesn't allow personal expression, the female character designer was hired because she was cheap and available, not because they expected her to give a female hindsight. Japs don't like the idea of individualism and personal expression, especially on late-night cartoons aimed to nerds. I just don't see the point of this discussion, Valkyrie Drive Mermaid had a female following and it was a flop because the fujos spent their yen on the seasonal fujobait. The producers are after the no-life otaku audience, the audience willing to spend all their money on blu-rays and merchandise because they're so ronery
>>
>>156204990
>it was lucifer, which was sort of retarded i guess she can shapeshift?
She's a demon, it shouldn't be so surprising.
>>
>>156204990
You are talking about the being with the Hughest power levels just below an omnipotent God. Shapeshift is fucking easy mode.
>>
>>156205028
Well, Uriel (even if she looks like a worse Satan) and Sariel (now she's actually great)

But the others will definitely grow on me once we get to know their stories/voices/shenanigans etc. From a design perspective, I find them much less cleverly designed than the SIns overall.
>>
>>156205124
>the female character designer was hired because she was cheap and available

Rude, she's doing a fucking fantastic job

> Japs don't like the idea of individualism and personal expression
[citation needed]
>>
>>156204990
Lucifer shapeshifting is natural to me as a megatenfag.
It also shows up in Devilman. Really, shapeshifting into humans to tempt them without them suspecting anything should be a required assumed skill of any demon lord
>>
>>156205491
>Rude, she's doing a fucking fantastic job

Not him but how so? The designs are really watered down version of the originals.
>>
>>156205568
Nigga, what
>>
2nd episode sucked. Terrible idea to have some random fuck human in this.
>>
>>156205633
What I said, the design is not hers, asmodeus was that sexy and even more in the Manga and the Nishi illustrations a nd figures.
>>
So what the hell is in Florida?
>>
>>156205695
I don't think you realize how hard it is for animation models to be this close to the originals. If you check back Queen's Blade, it was nowhere near as close.

The 7sin manga is a different style from NiO's style altogether, the anime is bit more faithful. It's not about who's the hottest

And personally I find the anime's face even better than Nio's.
>>
>>156205801
Beach of Lust.
I don't know man, that's the title of the episode. We know that Leviathan and Asmodeus will have a pole dancing competition for reasons and that Asmo will molest both Lucifer and Maria.
>>
File: JamesCID1458107484.jpg (327 KB, 1503x1000)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>156205633
That's the weakest design so far, the figures did better. The original did better and the figures did better.
>>
>>156205801
stripper clubs for the poledancing?
>>
>>156205857
No shit it's better, since they're the original designs, but that's not the point. The point is how good they were adaptated to a simpler, working animation friendly design for animation purposes, so the key animators don't all kill themselves

In this sense, they did a really good work.
>>
File: asmomaria.jpg (327 KB, 1280x720)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>156205863
The gist will probably be

>Asmodeus wants to fuck Lucifer
>Leviathan goes into rage mode
>Asmodeus proposes a competition to see who's the sexiest, whoever wins gets the Lucifer pussy
>Asmodeus is literally lust so the men in the club die from permaboners or some shit
>somehow Maria gets involved too
>>
File: 1264537255038.jpg (89 KB, 253x750)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>156183485
>Why is this better than plain hentai?
People who ask this haven't watched any hentai within the last four years. The hentai industry is an embarrassment. TV ecchi anime is, consistently and almost without exception, several orders of magnitude higher quality even when it turns out to be one of the worst shows of the season.

Pic related. It's anyone, any time they bother to watch hentai.
>>
>>156206003
>Asmodeus proposes a competition to see who's the sexiest, whoever wins gets the Lucifer pussy

And Lucifer is just okay with this?
>>
File: perfect va choice.jpg (58 KB, 536x400)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>156206164
She doesn't have to know. Asmodeus molests her anyway in the episode.
>>
>>156206164
Considering she's pride she'd probably just amuse herself by allowing the competition and then declaring that the winner doesn't decide anything but she does.
>>
>>156206164
Sure. People are competing for her. It strokes her pride.
>>
>>156204087

I know that this might be hard for someone who hasn't worked a day in her life to understand, but when you buy something, you're not "sitting down and expecting the industry to pander to you". The people who work for the industry get to eat because someone else decided that their product was worth handing over resources that they worked for in order to have.


>There are like two female-oriented shows per year that female fans buy like crazy, though!

Is that enough to keep all of the industries that are vying for people's money within this subculture alive, though? They cater to men because men are the ones doing the spending.


>>156205491

>go collectivist and try to talk like being born a woman gives you a unique and valuable perspective
>turn around and try to talk about individualism
>>
File: 3857925.jpg (63 KB, 512x373)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>156206003
>somehow ends with Asmodeus joining Lucifer

>we're seeing the gradual creation of a demonic yuri harem
>>
>>156204638
They are if she's the lead character designer. Basically >>156205124
>>
What's with this /pol/ bullshit in the thread?
>>
>>156206003
No the synopsis for episode 3 states that she has a sexy contest against levi and she fucks every human at the resort but shit MC isnt attracted by her lust powers so he gets interested.

Maria sucks. It'd be one thing if she had a non generic as fuck character design but she serves literally no purpose or adds anything in an anime just for boners.
>>
>>156206388

It came in response to the fact that tumblr bullshit made its way into this thread.
>>
>>156206424
And why is any of that bullshit in the thread?
>>
>>156206396
>she has a sexy contest against levi
For Lucifer. Leviathan has no reason to compete against Asmodeus.

This is the synopsis on the website.
>世界有数のリゾート地マイアミに乗り込むルシファーたち。そこには魅惑の水着姿でビーチにいる全ての男女を虜にする色欲の魔王アスモデウスの姿があった。堕落し欲情する人間に囲まれている限り無敵のアスモデウスに対し、レヴィアタンはポールダンスでセクシー勝負を挑む。一方のアスモデウスは、どれだけ色香を浴びせても反応しない真莉亜に興味を抱き、色欲に堕とそうとする。色欲の魔王の指先が、真莉亜の敏感な部分に伸び……。
>>
File: 1470437358611.gif (1.98 MB, 450x250)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>156196135
i love you levi
>>
File: plot.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
I want to fuck this demon in the ass
>>
File: JamesCID1489727973.jpg (68 KB, 533x800)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>156206697
But anon
>>
File: levi_ass.png (1.44 MB, 1280x720)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>156184343
>dress like a slut
>is a slut
>rapes with tentacles

Levi best girl of the season
>>
>>156206697
Sloth has a nice ass.

How do you choose one? They're all literal semen demons.
>>
File: belial_fuck.png (1.85 MB, 1280x1704)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
I fucked this up.

But goddamn I would follow this demon anywhere
>>
>>156206697
I doubt Belphegor bathes so it's probably really dirty down there.
>>
>>156206816
SHIZUKA ITO
H
I
Z
U
K
A
I
T
O
>>
>>156206809
by choosing your actual sin
>>
File: levi_dejected.png (330 KB, 599x609)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>When lucifer wont suck on your titties and only the dumb human's
>>
>>156206816
Make a stitch of the her in the ED please.
>>
New bread. Post sins.
>>156205976
>>
>>156206816
>that moment when she uncrosses her legs and switches them
She's so THICC. She's like a combination of Bayonetta and Ivy from Soul Calibur, so basically perfection.
>>
>>156202945
So Lucifer is basically going to use Maria to beat the other Demon Lords and then act smug that even her toy can beat the Demons' respective Sins or that they can't corrupt her since she reverse-rapes them with forgiveness/nun beliefs.
>>
Loli demon ep when?
>>
>>156206302
I wasn't that guy anon but whatever
>>
>>156205801
the most sinful person on earth: Florida Man
>>
Guys what if God is a maleJew?
>>
>>156201681
That's no squid she's suckin' on




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.