[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: vegito blue.jpg (14 KB, 259x194)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Why is it so hard for people to believe that he could be stronger than God of Destruction?
>>
>>164692405
Why is it so hard to believe that Kefla is stronger than Goku?

Why is it so hard to believe that there's no way for Goku to win against Jiren?
>>
> Potaras are alowed and almost everyone has a pair
> Goku will beat Jiren with Ultra Instinct (combined with Super Saiyan or Kaioken)
> Jiren will fuse with Toppo
> Goku with Vegeta
> Vegetto Ultra Instinct will beat.....idk....fucking Jipo
> Something something angles
> Frieza fucks everyone over, maybe even gets rid of Zeno
> Either Goku will fuse with Jiren or Vegetto will double fuse with Jipo to defeat Super Ultra Mega Frieza

It will be retarded as fuck. Screencap this
>>
The same reason it's hard for people to believe that OP is a flaming faggot.
>>
>>164692405
even if he can overpower a god of destruction I don't believe he can pull off a win before the fusion wears off
>>
Can Beerus just literally use his god power and say "destruction" and instantly obliterate anything from existence? Sure maybe in an actual fist fight goku can hang but beerus still has his god given power to literally speak a word and destroy.
>>
>>164692872
>vegito being smug while tearing freiza a new one
I want this
>>
File: spic god.jpg (137 KB, 1281x961)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>164694059
APPARENTLY
>>
File: 038.png (447 KB, 965x1400)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>164692405
>he could be
>COULD
He's stronger. No doubt. Even if Goku was only a 50% of Beerus, that still means Vegetto can obliterate it since Vegetto is dozens times stronger
>>
>>164695847
>mangastream
end your life
>>
Base Vegito >= SSB Goku so SSB Vegito is thousands of times stronger than SSB Goku.
>>
>>164695916
>not reading a good translation and then saving top quality scans from MS
>>
>>164696031
>good translation
end your life
>>
>>164696031
>top quality scans from MS
end your life
>>
File: Supreme Mystic God.jpg (129 KB, 825x960)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Son Gohan is beautiful!
>>
File: CAJLZlfWUAAfEvR.jpg (18 KB, 480x480)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>164696095
I'm talking about the good translated ones and the good quality ones as two different scans, anon
>>
>>164696166
>good translated ones
>good quality ones
end your life
>>
>>164696123
No, he's an ugly, balding cuck.
>>
File: Heroes and villains.png (931 KB, 1944x853)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
Considering that U7 recruited a villain like Frieza... in your opinion and based on motivations, origins, attitudes or even design, who do you think is considered a hero and who do you think is considered a villain in each universe?

Keep in mind that being considered a hero doesn't make you good and being considered a villain doesn't make you bad... Frost for many years was considered a hero in U6 but in fact he's more evil than Hit, an assassin.
>>
how does goku gain stamina by fighting/beaten up? from freeza's small energy; he somehow gained enough strength to go kaioken super sayian blue.
>>
File: fourth transformation.png (384 KB, 500x1104)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
Are you into gods or are you a furfag?
>>
>>164696308
SS4 has better design and makes more sense, but I like God too.
>>
File: Ultimate Gohan.png (598 KB, 692x1155)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
He's so dreamy.
>>
Gohan is easily the most pathetic member of U7 at this point. Completely outclassed by at LEAST 9 other character. Highlight of his tounament is literally hiding under a rock. Roshi has had more of an impact.

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>164696509
he hasn't even left base form mate
>>
>>164696509
I know rite?

>that one Gohanfags starts posting pics about Caulifla getting hit to feel better about his husbando jobbing for decades
>>
>>164696579
>>164696509
>samefagging this hard
>>
>>164696308

>I like tumblr hair
lol
>>
>frieza steals potara and fuses with jiren
holy shit...
>>
Why was Super saiyin green kale able to tank a SSB Kamehameha, but then SSB goku was able to fight SS green kale and SS2 caulifla?
>>
File: Cell.png (584 KB, 1400x2000)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>164692405
Soon
>>
>>164697187
because it wasn't a powerful kamehameha?
>>
>>164697187
Because Super is trash.
>>
>>164697187
Goku didnt use SSB's true power until he fought Jiren. All the times before that was him holding back to a degree.

See: One of the kaioshin stating "He finally decided to show the power of Super Saiyan Blue." despite it being used several times before.
>>
>>164696541
yeah except for all that time he's spent in super saiyan 2 and the time when he already went mystic. Just chilling in his base form yup
>>
>>164697306
>no proof
lol
>>
>>164697319
Did you even watch the show or are you larping?
>>
>>164692405
Why did Jiren not bother to knock out Goku but took the time to physically remove Hit from the Arena?! What kind of Ass logic is this?! Why does Goku have to continue on? Is Toriyama completely incapable of growing the side characters or is he just that stubborn? Does this series have to always revolve around Goku? Why is a character like Tien horribly developed in comparison to his earlier version in the original Dragon Ball? Why can't Krillin be more relevant? Why is Master Roshi more relevant than Yamcha?
>>
>>164697306
He's been fighting the Double Dose Team the whole time in his base form and doing fine, saved Goku with Piccolo from getting anally wrecked after his fight with Jiren and also saved Piccolo again. He's doing fine.
>>
>>164697385
>still no proof
lol
>>
Anybody watched Light of hope?
>>
There is simply no way to rationalize him NOT being stronger than a God of Destruction.

Kefla JUST served as a reminder that yes, the potara fusion indeed is powerful as fuck, moreso than SS God.
>>
>>164697585
fuck off
>>
>>164696579
It must be hilarious ignoring the fact your waifu is so shit that a tired base Goku was overwhelming her even as she was in her Super Saiyan 2 form while he was tired and in his regular state.
>>
>>164697250
epic post bro
>>
>>164697641
>Caulifla is a mary sue!
>Caulifla is a jobber!
>Caulifla is getting stronger too quickly!
>Caulifla is so weak she's losing to a tried base goku!

So this is the power of american autism.
>>
>>164696308
All the GoDs are literal furfags though except for Heles who is just some "alien" despite looking human and the robot.
>>
>>164697693
1. Who are quoting?
2. So this is the power of a spic being ass mad his waifu is garbage tier.
>>
>>164697702
>literal furfags
Being a literal animal != wanting to be portrayed as an animal.
>>
>>164697729
>1. Who are quoting?
Epic /jp/ meme bro, almost looks like you have an argument.
>>
>>164694059
It seems the destruction "energy" can be resisted (Freeza did it), so probably not.
>>
>>164697760
woah... so this is the power... of mental gymnastics...
>>
>>164697456
>Why did Jiren not bother to knock out Goku but took the time to physically remove Hit from the Arena?! What kind of Ass logic is this?!
Is part of his plan!

>Why does Goku have to continue on? Is Toriyama completely incapable of growing the side characters or is he just that stubborn? Does this series have to always revolve around Goku?
Because when he tried to make Gohan the MC, people got mad!

>Why is a character like Tien horribly developed in comparison to his earlier version in the original Dragon Ball?
Because nobody cares about Tenshinhan... and I'm saying this as a Tenshinhan fan.

>Why can't Krillin be more relevant?
He's relevant... in filler episodes, he's also Goku's best friend, even if he isn't relevant he will always be there.

>Why is Master Roshi more relevant than Yamcha?
Because Yamcha is now a joke and somehow Toriyama remembered that Roshi is possibly the best martial artist in the world, too bad he didn't help against the saiyans and other threats.
>>
>>164697767
>Epic
Sudoku yourself at once, sub-human.
>>
>>164697824
>h-hehe i called out his use of "epic", now noone will remember I got BTFO
>>
>>164697881
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>164694059
As I understand it, Hakai seemed to be a form of magic granted to GoD's for easy wiping. But if we have to include Toyo's absolute fuckup in the manga, I suppose it's rather a ki technique you can learn.

But, as with all "magic" bullshit in the DB unvierse, it can be resisted if your powerlevel is high enough. The same reason being turned into candy did nothing to Vegito, why Goku nulled Hit's timeskip, and why Jiren was able to break through Hit's time freeze.
>>
File: 7356382383.png (448 KB, 851x438)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
Goku back then was 8, Beerus 10 and Whis 12. This is probably some gods power level counting thing where number represents the number of zeroes youd need to put behind your power level, making angels like 100 times stronger than GoDs which seems quite plausible from what we have seen.

This would mean that Angels are still far beyond Gods of destruction or anything in the tournament or they would simply steamroll everything there.

>Goku was still able to cause some serious damage of Whis but people were surprised when he managed to graze Jiren.

Doesn't this bother anyone else? Or is Jiren even far beyond angels level
>>
soon
>>
File: 1510498201296.jpg (2.96 MB, 2560x1653)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
Friendly reminder not to race-mix.
>>
>>164697964
When halfbreeds are considered filthy, what are humans?
>tfw you will never have a halfbreed offspring with Kefla
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpH9kfF-U4g
I want to tickle Zeno
>>
>>164697964
Hybrids are the strongest and are another plot point forgotten by Toriyama, Gohan is just a bitch that would rather study than become the strongest.
>>
File: 1510501701582.png (1.45 MB, 1500x851)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>164697964
Friendly reminder not to stick it in smelly alien women.
>>164698016
But we still have Future Trunks whose better than the thots.
>>
>>164698035
It wasn't forgotten, however half-breeds potential means nothing because they are cucks by nature and thus will never train unless forced to by their parents.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (40 KB, 583x332)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>164698035
They have the strongest orgasms.
>>
File: SS2Caulifla.jpg (45 KB, 322x359)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Caulifla is:

> non-invincible
> gets beaten and bruised
> tries their hardest but still doesn't
> requires teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a high base stat!
Then what is it based on? Simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily not only because they are Saiyan-hybrids (so is Gohan), but because they are part of the "tail-less generation". Guess who also doesn't have tails? The U6 Saiyans.

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

In martial arts, there are three Dan Tian/Tanden (energy centers) that ki goes through. The middle one, where the tingly feeling is on a Saiyan, is specifically the EMOTIONAL CENTER of ki flow. Super Saiyan is a transformation related to very intense emotions (such as rage).
>>
>>164696207
I think you're confusing Gohan with Vegeta.
>>
File: 1508507434748.png (1.06 MB, 1920x1080)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
The following things have been 100% factually confirmed of the average Caulihater

- He's your typical uncultured, illiterate, race-mixed mongrel American subhuman (Untermenschus Burgeritus). It has been confirmed that U6 saiyans are liked everywhere else around the world. (Japan, South America, Europe)

- He has no legitimate reasons for disliking Caulifla. He will pretend that he does, but it will become increasingly obvious that they are just excuses and fronts to make it appear like he's being objective. The Caulihater overall just hates them for what they are (female, anorexic bodies, personality, etc. you name it).

- This causes extreme cognitive dissonance in the Caulihater, which is why they are so irritable and butthurt all the time. They call her a mary sue and a jobber at the same time, complain that her powerlevel is too high and then laugh because she's much weaker than Goku.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (19 KB, 513x386)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>164692872
>Freeza and Vegito are the last two people in the ring before time runs out
>There's barely anything left of the battlefield
>Vegito passes out and Freeza throws him out
>Freeza's going to get his wish
>Tenshinhan reveals he could make one more clone who has been hiding in the rubble this whole time
>Tenshinhan can never beat Freeza 1v1 so he destroys the remaining ring and Freeza falls out first
>His wish is to bring back the other universes. But Zeno immediately erases them again because he still doesn't want to look after 12
>Tenshinhan wins the Tournament of Power and still finds a way to job
>>
File: 1510004045642.png (430 KB, 640x640)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>164698148
>>164698232

>ONLY GOKU IS ALLOWED TO BE FIGHT-AUTISTIC
>ONLY VEGETA IS ALLOWED TO BE COCKY
>ONLY GOTEN AND TRUNKS ARE ALLOWED TO EASILY ATTAIN SUPER SAIYAN FORMS
>ONLY GOHAN IS ALLOWED TO HAVE POTENTIAL AND REACH NEW HEIGHTS WITHOUT TRAINING
>ONLY ROSHI IS ALLOWED TO USE ITEMS
>ONLY 17 AND 18 ARE ALLOWED TO FIGHT AS A TEAM
>ONLY GOKU AND VEGETA ARE ALLOWED TO USE POTORA
>ONLY VEGETTO AND GOTENKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE SMUG FUSION CHARACTERS
>ONLY JIREN IS ALLOWED TO BEAT UP GOKU
IT'S NOT FAIR, GUYS!
>>
Reminder that Android 18 is beautiful and has more KOs than Kale, Caulifa, and Jobhan.
>>
I don't get Toriyama's intention. He nixed the idea of Marcarita and the clown GoD being lovers because an angel must be neutral, right? Then why did he greenlight Mojito and Cus? They're too angels that aren't neutral at all.
>>
>>164698380
How the fuck did sprain her ankle?
>>
After the episode where Cabba got eliminated and Toppo confronted Vegeta, the directors did a livestream Q&A.

During the broadcast they said that:
> "goku will get back to ultra instinct sooner than fans think" and that "Vegeta hasn't even begun to get serious"."

SOON?
>>
>>164698380
>>
File: brainletmask.jpg (37 KB, 800x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>164698325
>potora
>>
>>164698232
>>164698148
Gohan posters and Caulifa posters should just get a fucking room at this point.
>>
>>164698399
>"Vegeta hasn't even begun to get serious"."
SO IT WASN'T JUST HOT AIR
THE BASTARD REALLY IS HIDING SOME SHIT?!?
>>
>>164697623
Let me guess, 4chan doesn't like Light of Hope either? Too normie? Let remind you Dragon ball is one of the most normie franchises in anime history. And don't tell me Light of hope is shit when super is a wet pile of shit itself
>>
>>164698429
Vegeta hasn't fought anyone other than total fodder. Toppo is his first real fight, but since the plot demands all the focus be on Goku and Kefla, we hardly get to see that fight.
I do think Vegeta will get UI, but not until after the ToP
>>
Freeza tortures caulifla

Waifu fags: OMG toriyama is so sexist. Violence against women is never acceptable. FUCK DBS!!! REEEE
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>164698444
>normie
>>
>>164698399
Yeah imagine my shock when the Vegetafags were actually right.
>>
the problem with waifufags is that if their female character got beaten up like a male they would throw a hissy fit. "OMG how could spopovich who is pure evil beat up videl so badly?REEE"
>>
>>164697456
>fuck Yamcha
Also all the characters had their moment to shine. The fact is that nobody likes Tien and Krillin went out after his tag team with 18. Roshi had a couple episodes of him being badass. They all had their fights and then left. They are outclassed by other fighters. If they were still in you would be bitching about power levels and shit. They all contributed and got ring outs. They all had their moment of cool.

I honestly can't wait for based Mereidth to voice the ToP.
>>
>>164698487
Are you constructing your strawmans in advance now?
>>
>>164698399
>>164698429
It won't be UI, but I bet it'll be SSB2, or something like Ultimate SSB. Whis said Vegeta thinks too much and Goku gets careless (read: isn't always thinking), so UI's freeform, natural movement is fit for Goku but not for Vegeta. Something like an enhanced SSB would fit Vegeta more if it requires significant mental stamina and endurance to maintain.
>>
>>164697585
Haven't seen it yet. Hope it's worth the ridiculously long wait.
>>
The Tien episode was the worst episode of the ToP.
>>
File: 1510512105793.jpg (82 KB, 836x474)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>164698393
Idk. Had to do something to reduce her OP-ness I guess otherwise pepsifag would have gotten blown out.
>happens off screen
I'm disappointed Toshi.
>>
File: 1501844393288.webm (2.93 MB, 640x360)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>164698487
What?
Kale getting tortured was what made me waifu her.
>>
File: Kefla_potara.png (382 KB, 1366x768)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>164698498
> saying "normie" is too normie
>>
>>164698535
its not a strawman when videl and spopovich proved it. When napapa held up kale the autistic screeching began "Omg rape"
>>
>>164698523
I was pissed pepsifag was daring to throw a punch at this beautiful work of art. Why is Toei trying to make 18 gimped?
>taken by surprise by Shosa
>off screen injury
The fuck?
>>
>>164698612
She is trash. Female characters should stay at home being a housewife for a real fighter, like Videl does.
>>
>>164698607
Where were you when people were supposedly complaining about "omg rape"?

You sure you aren't just projecting? Or imagining imaginary scenarios for whatever the fuck reason?
>>
Base Vegito >= SSB Goku
>>
File: ssr gohan.jpg (154 KB, 1034x773)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
Can't wait for SSR Gohan in about 10 episodes
>>
>>164698659
i was laughing at the idiots complaining about it. OMG female fighter getting beaten up! Reeee!
>>
File: 1496941489158.webm (2.69 MB, 1280x720)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB WEBM
>>164698587
Kefla is for babymaking.
>>
>>164698607
You should stop wasting your time at youtube comments section buddy.
>>
Jiren > SSB Vegito > Beerus
>>
>>164696031
>reading
end your life
>>
File: 18_futurealt.jpg (427 KB, 1304x1628)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
Why does 17 get a god-tier boost from training with space poachers...but not 18 from training with the strongest human in the world?
>>
Base Vegito would easily beat every non fused fighter except jiren
>>
What's the best arc in all of Dragon ball/DBZ/DBS and why is it Goku and Kuririns training/first tournament
>>
>>164698148

>you see, she’s not a Mary Sue because her backstory is she’s been a Mary Sue her entire life with zero training

Ok
>>
>>164698699
Sure bud. This totally happened irl
>>
Shin said Vegito Blue > Beerus
>>
>>164698810
? she's a gang leader lol
>>
>>164698699
nice head canon. No one cared.
>>
File: 1510141526330.jpg (212 KB, 868x1200)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>164698763
What would future 18 meeting current 18 be like?
>>
>>164698834
i can tell you are one of those people. You scream for female fighters in shows but the moment they get rocked it upsets you greatly
>>
>>164698800
because you're a hipster
>>
File: Earth_training.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>164698763
Who said 18 never got stronger?
>>
>>164698876
retard, there was no one here complaining when Kale got beat up. If anything it gave people a hard on, at least it did to me. Maybe you should go back to /r/dbz or whatever shithole you usually hang around on.
>>
File: 1462694492511.gif (1.98 MB, 500x281)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
Will edgy Gohan ever make a comeback?
>>
>>164698876
>i can tell you are one of those people.

You couldn't be more wrong.

And no one complained about Kale being beaten up as (omg rape!). Of course there are a few autists that complain about everything, but the general consensus didn't complain.

Stop trying to look for an issue when there isn't any, retard.
>>
>>164692857
Jiren finished Goku AND Hit back to back and wasn't even panting or sweating. His clothes weren't even dirty. No way Jiren gets ringed out. Maybe if Goku and Vegeta fuse. But other than that, no chance.
>>
>>164698877
/a/
>>
File: Dark Rinnegan Gohan.jpg (201 KB, 1600x2048)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>164698990
Gohan will snap after another universe gets delete and enter Vegas mode. Zeno will allow it because it's cool.
>>
File: 1509567202982.webm (2.62 MB, 711x400)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>>164692405
Why is it so hard for people to believe that he could be stronger than God of Destruction?
>>
>>164692405
People dickride Beerus to an obnoxious extent even though since the start we've known SSG is 60% of his power at least.

Then you have dumb fucks saying that part was retconned when Vegeta made Beerus use 10% of his power.

SSB Vegito is most likely stronger than Beerus, most likely stronger than Jiren, but will barely last 5 minutes.
>>
>>164698810
>irrelevant lowlife villain who happens to be strong
>hurr durr mary sue
>>
>>164697187
Kale is strong but isn't skilled. the SSB kamehameha was tanked but she's not punching properly.
>>
>>
>>164696260
Hit's pretty much neutral. He's just a hitman for hire, but even then he's done shit like be willing to spare Goku. Kale and Caulifla are thugs, but not exactly evil either. Same for the Trio de Dangers, besides arguably the poison guy. Bergamo could've saved all the universes if he beat Goku.
>>
>>164698990
How is that edgy?
>>
>>164699257
Now I want to see Kefla beat the shit out of Champa
>>
>>164699308
Now I want see Champa beat the shit out of Kefla.
>>
I'd like to read this manga in pdf form. Not just super, but the original one as well. Is there a way to do so?
>>
File: 1510512497471.jpg (121 KB, 1011x1907)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
What are you looking at, earthling boy?
>>
>>164697702

Heles is basically an Egyptian bitch, Sidra was a Scotsman(but not a true one), and Vermouth resembles a human in a clown costume.
>>
>>164699308
>Kefla
Oh, fuck off. If Caulifla got proper training, she wouldn’t need to fuse with Toyo’s shitty waifu. Enough with this fusion garbage that only 10 year olds can enjoy.
>>
>>164699263
This, Frieza is the only actual evil being in the tournament. Most of them are just Saiyans, random dudes, or Justice Rangers.
>>
>>164699424
>lopsided bum
dammit caulifla put your clothes on
>>
File: 1503909816466.png (1.57 MB, 1920x1080)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>164699426
Toyo has a pretty good taste.
>>
>>164699424
I’m looking at the start of a Caulifla thread.
>>
File: 1494624570393.jpg (40 KB, 324x348)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>164699457
Put them yourself!
>>
>>164699471
Looks like a Mexican Momo Yaoyorozu.
>>
>>164699471
Toyo almost singlehandedly ruined this arc by creating Kale.
>>
Did Gohan ever talk to Yamcha in Z?
>>
File: 1499703414074.jpg (262 KB, 1100x1150)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>164699514
Great, isn't she?
>>
>>164699544
yes
>>
>>164699346
You could put the chapters in a .zip file, change the extension to .cbr and read it in a comic/manga reader.
>>
>>164699495
Post more Caulifla, brother.
>>
>>164699567
When? Because I legit don't remember unless it was sometime during the Android/Cell Saga.
>>
>>164699544
>asked him if baby trunks was his son when they first met him
>>
>>164699517

>implying Kale is worse than Ribrianne
>>
>>164699544
Yes.
Yamcha is the one who convinced Gohan that the life of a jobber isn't so bad.
>>
>>164699514
That’s a strange reason to love Kale, but okay.
>>
>>164699590
think Yamcha acknowledged Gohan as Goku kid before Nappa and Vegeta arrived.
>>
File: CHADhan smug.jpg (29 KB, 423x452)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>164697964
>saiyan master race
>needs to fuse in order to have a chance against a half-dead warrior

Woah, so this is the power of U6?
>>
File: 1509232636592.jpg (80 KB, 752x1062)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>164699578
Not him, but your wish has been granted. Shenron out.
>>
File: yawn.jpg (51 KB, 1024x809)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>164699517
Wrong, Kale is the key to defeating Grande Padre and Future Zeno, who is controlled by Zamasu.
>>
File: 1510261895854.png (2.97 MB, 1920x1251)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>164699517
Kale > Caulifla
>>
>>164699640
Jokes on you, the real villain is Raditz.
>>
>>164699659
Only in strength.
>>
File: ToP powerscale.png (37 KB, 856x602)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>164698557
She was weaker than Pepsiman regardless since she couldn't even follow his movements.
>>
>>164699684
She could follow them, she just wasn't expecting him to be that fast and her reactions were a tad slower.
>>
Out in 4 days
>>
File: 1509837441075.png (1.01 MB, 619x806)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>164699681
strength, potential and personality. Just the fact she isn't some try hard full cringe character is enough to surprass caulifla in every way. Oh and looks.
>>
File: 1509134131105.png (65 KB, 245x249)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>164697187
>>164697237
>>164697250
>>164697261
Because you dont understand how the transformations work, think about it,

Why does goku throughout this arc (but this was true even in Z) in some cases transforms instantly without a stance or even making a sound (usually when fighting fodder) while in other instances he takes his time to charge up and often screams too like when fighting jiren?

This is purely head canon but to me it seems like he can decide how much energy he uses for the transformation from his base energy pool and the less energy he uses to transform the less energy in the form he has available to him to use for combat and he cant add more from his base pool without transforming again, which means the power levels of transformations aren't actually as inconsistent as people think they are, its just the person transforming doesn't estimate correctly how much energy he needs to transform to fight a particular opponent.

So when we see to goku going blue to fight some fodder like Ribrianne and somehow he gets btfo it seems like super is inconsistent about the power of blue but all it really means is that goku didnt estimate correctly how much energy he needs for the fight,

The only time we see him really put his all into the transformation was when he was about to start the fight vs jiren, the whole stage shook and waves of energy were emanating from him, this never happens when he does a quick transform to fight some pleb, probably because he only allocates a tiny amount of energy for a quick transformation, since he thinks he wont need to waste a lot of energy to btfo that pleb, but this is a double edged sword since the less energy in the form he has the less he can use for defense/offense/beams and whatnot and if he gets the estimation wrong hes fucked.
>>
File: 1500541899104.png (292 KB, 577x473)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
Reminder that Kefla has
>a hot voice
>a perfect muscular body without going full bara
>cute face
>a toned down version of Caulifla's personality
>her own unique attacks

The waifusion is perfect.

Kefla > Caulifla and Kale
>>
File: Kefla.jpg (278 KB, 2048x1153)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>164699734
Truly the greatest
>>
>>164692405
I cannot WAIT until next episode, the salt is going to be glorious
>>
File: goku shocked2.jpg (682 KB, 853x1440)
682 KB
682 KB JPG
S-SAVE ME JIREN!!
>>
>>164699721
>try hard full cringe character

Oh you mean like Vegeta? Oh but we love Vegeta right?
>>
File: 1501552592526.jpg (20 KB, 320x320)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>164699844
No, I hate him, he should have died in Namek and stayed dead.
>>
>>164692405
Guys... what is if the fusion of 17 and 18 isn't called Android 35... but... Lapislazuli
>>
File: 1509355779976.png (558 KB, 800x668)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
Reminder that Kale's beauty is canon.
>>
>>164699725
following this logic through the various transformations it actually makes sense,

>regular super saiyan
works in the same way where you need to decide how much energy to transform from the base energy pool

>SSJ2
actually a little different since you cant just jump into it from base, its a form that either requires an SSJ pool of energy and transforms it again or requires you to be in SSJ form and then you can transform a second batch of base energy on top of the first SSJ batch giving you a SSJ2, it think its the latter but its impossible to tell.

>SSJ3
probably works much like SSJ2, requiring going through the steps before getting to 3, hence why the first time he did it he put on a show for buu, he had no choice.

>SSG
i believe this form actually has no real multiplier like SSJ and blue has, its probably just a less taxing transformation that changes all the base energy used for the transformation into god energy which is inherently stronger then the regular kind

i firmly believe going SSG is the more efficient way to transform against enemies that are not strong enough to require blue and the only reason goku/vegeta still use SSJ is because the like fighting and want to enjoy a good fight.

>Blue
Basically a combo of the god form and SSJ, changes the energy to god energy but also provides a multiplayer similar to SSJ
>>
File: HIt.jpg (16 KB, 366x393)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>164699805
Hitto likey
>>
>thank you for calling microsoft tech support
>>
File: 1509852544734.webm (490 KB, 426x480)
490 KB
490 KB WEBM
come home, human man
>>
>>164699890
Her voice is still hot
10/10
Would call everyday
>>
>>164699734
>toned down
She is literally 200% Caulifla, -100% Kale.
>>
>>164699874

>brown Kale

MUH DICK
>>
File: cell.png (860 KB, 2048x1536)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
Imagine if 17 and 18 fuse, but the result is Gero's final trump card... Revival of C
>>
File: 1505305279680.jpg (157 KB, 675x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>164699916
Kale is supposed to be brown.
The official descriptions describe her as a "dark skinned beauty".
>>
>>164699929
Unfortunately Cell is never coming back. Drawing and animating his spots takes forever, and if they just remove them, he looks like completely dogshit. Take it from someone who has drawn him a lot over the years. Its a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>164698662
>Vegito blew Fused Zamasu in half at base
>Fused Zamasu = MSSB Goku

I definitely understand the logic but are we sure Base Vegito didn't just catch Fused Zamasu off guard? Goku and Vegeta also blew holes in Fused Zamasu that he let happen because he knew he could regen. I figure he wouldn't have gone Blue at all if he could beat him at Base, would he?
>>
>b-but caulifla is stronger than Goku SSBKK!!

WRONG, a tired Goku started out fine until Kaioken put too much strain in his body to react,

Kefla is pure shit
>>
>>164699979
tfw they could literally just get a texture or pattern in the animation software to apply it to the layer. It's not 1995 anymore, anon.
>>
>>164699725
I think it's more like they just like blowing their load early.
For example, Goku should have sticked to SSG when facing strong enemies, and use Blue for the first time against Jiren.
>>
>>164699951

She never really looks brown on the show.
>>
>>164699986
Well Vegito also bothered going SSJ against Super Buu despite not really needing to.

Also I would love to see Caulifla and Freiza reacting to F. Trunks if he was here.
>>
>>164700019
>tired
>can still fucking shoot ki blast
Pick one retard
>>
>>164700019
idk what it is about this scene but I hate the way she's drawn. 114 looks so much better than most of the stuff in 115.
>>
>>164700040
shes tanned and cute
>>
>>164700035
This is also Toei anon, their laziness exceeds beyond even that.
>>
>>164700065
They got the lead animator that was responsible for Goku vs Botamo
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.37 MB, 312x480)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
Today i will remind them
>>
>>164700040
we call em okinowans.
>>
File: 1506326650102.png (157 KB, 400x399)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>164699916
Well, she does have a darker skin tone than the others.-
>>
>>164700061
>he thinks Goku isn't tired

The absolute STATE of U6fags
>>
>>164699821
The salt is always glorious when Caulfla and Kale are involved, no matter what happens. I’m convinced that some people in these threads hate Caulifla more than they like anything.
>>
>>164700019
Which makes zero sense. Kale made Jiren flinch and is enough to at least partially stand next to SSJG, and with Caulifla SSJ2 as well, both of them fused should be well above Goku. Its like they forgot how Fusion works with its insane multipliers.
>>
File: 1498607405439.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>164700040
No, but she's still noticeably tanned compared to the rest.
>>
>>164696341
how does it make sense? controlling a super saiyan ape after regrowing your tail is convoluted as fuck and has nothing to do with golden super saiyans. Both god and ss 4 make no sense. The design also looks shitty as goku doesn't even look like goku any more
>>
>>164700081
was he also responsible for episode 5, by chance?
>>
>>164700065
They blew their animation on 114 instead of the Kefla fight so they doubled back to dogshit town.
>>164700110
You'd be right, the amount of hate for these two is honestly insane. I understand disliking them for some reasons, but the hate is unreal.
>>
>>164700118
Flinch, she might be SSB Goku tier (full power). Which makes sense, there's no way these two saiyans would be able to compete with God-tier characters out of nowhere
>>
File: 1485930314125.webm (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB WEBM
>>164700065
Because the other one is GOAT.
>>
>>164700143
No idea, but I'm pretty sure he's one of worst ones. Next episode seems to have good art and decent animation.
>>
File: 1509931851764.jpg (265 KB, 1504x2048)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>164700019
She was caught by surprise with the sudden increase in power and speed. Later on she one-shots him and he drops on the ground like shit.
>>
>>164692405
Its not hard to believe, but since they recan'd Potara its a bit pointless. GoD for 5-10 mins, who cares.
>>
File: 781666.jpg (671 KB, 1920x1080)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
>>
File: 1506449376592.webm (2.05 MB, 640x339)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB WEBM
>>164700179
I like that they have finally started animating the hair.
>>
>>164700192
Because she uses another distraction, suprise attacks seem to be her specialty, and again it was after Goku had already suffered strain from the Kaioken.

She might be SSB tier at best
>>
>>164700040
>She never really looks brown on the show.

because that's what is considered dark skinned by japanese / east asian standards

pic related (a korean singer) is called "black pearl" because of her darker pigmentation compared to her fellow band members
>>
>>164700040
Toyopedro sure made his garbage waifu brown. I don’t have the pic though.
>>
>>164700192
>Lying this hard

Goku full stamina would probably body her as SS3.
>>
>>164700167
As a Fusion? Sure they would. You forget how crazy Fusion makes you. Remember Goku flat out stated he wouldn't be a match for Super Buu in SSJ3, but Vegito bitch slapped him like it was nothing, and Goten/Trunks stood no chance until Gotenks. Hell even SSJB Vegito made Fused Zamasu look like an absolute bitch at times.

Fusion is supposed to be broken as fuck, that's the entire point of it. But instead it feels like they didn't actually get any stronger beyond pushing Goku a little further.
>>
File: 772395.jpg (613 KB, 1920x1080)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>
>>164700217
I just realized god energy is purple/pink a combination of blue and red, calm and fury. Thats why black had pink hair when he went ss god
>>
>>164700039
Possibly, but it think its more to due with the fact that the SSJ forms makes them cocky and feels different mentally then the SSG form, infact the high the SSJ ladder they climb the more cocky the become, they're saiyans, i imagine the enjoy it.
>>
File: 1509146201739.png (128 KB, 370x416)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>164700240
>seething because she eclipses shitlifa
>>
File: 1506954936987.png (114 KB, 478x355)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
it's sad how many people enjoy being cancerous
>>
When will Yamcha come in!? It's taking to long!
>>
File: 1489613781452.jpg (248 KB, 900x1200)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>164700070
Correct.
>>
>>164700269
Vegeta is hiding ss rose confirmed
>>
>>164700264
There are 5 Gokus in this picture
>>
>>164700244
It makes sense, you're the one forgetting how big the gap between a normal SS and a SSG is.

It makes sense that fusion can close that big ass gap, but not surpass it. It's like saying that Vegito would've been able to destroy Beerus in BoG
>>
>>164700232
Which makes no sense unless they're trying to say that SSJB is that much more stronger than SSJG. Because to me it seems like the jump from SSJG to SSJB this episode was like Base to SSJ3.
>>
File: woopsie.jpg (113 KB, 854x480)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>164700241
Goku needs god form to at least not die immediatly after being punched by her base form.
>>
>>164700241
Goku wouldn't use SSJ3 though, since God has far greater power and stamina control since he has more practice with it vs SSJ3.
>>
>>164700281
thankfully only once in the next 100 episodes
>>
>>164700316
full stamina god would body her no need for blue
>>
>>164700300
kefla is stronger than super vegito, not vegito blue

problem solved
>>
>>164700315
It's a pretty big jump in speed and power, remember that SSB is a SSG that's using Super Saiyan.

The SSG power is getting multiplied, it's perfectly reasonable. for once this fucking show has a power scaling that makes sense
>>
>>164700019
>>164700061
>>164700118
>>164700167
not understanding how transformations work, here >>164699725
>>
>>164700300
Even still Kale was holding SSJG back, not perfectly, but she was, and Caulifla still hadn't fallen in SSJ2, damaged and hurt like hell but not fallen. They were holding their own for the most part. Their fusion should honestly have been about on part with SSJB KKx10. Remember Goku could barely even see her pass him in SSJG, but suddenly he can do just fine in SSJB? The two aren't that different from each other.
>>
>>164700356
>stronger than super vegito
nope, if goku and vegeta fused they would body her in base form.
>>
>>164700356
No way in hell faggot

Goku base > Caulifla base
Vegeta base > Kale base

So Vegito base > Kefla base
It's basic math
>>
File: Stop wasting time.jpg (76 KB, 1200x675)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>164700354
Only Kefla has made Jiren even think of moving since Hit got taken out. Once she becomes blue no one will be able to stop her.
>>
File: 772396.jpg (1.07 MB, 2560x1600)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
more gokus
>>
>>164700325
you have shit taste
>>
Reminder Kefla is stronger than Goku and there is nothing you can do about it, so slit your wrist you fucking haters.
>>
File: file_0.png (590 KB, 1072x1500)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>164698380
Android 21 is better
>>
>>164696260
U3 robots were created just for the ToP
>>
File: 1510545726374.jpg (451 KB, 756x1088)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
i miss the good ol days
>>
>>164700380
SSB is SSG's power getting multiplied, it's normal that Goku was able to close the gap with it. Toei gimped your scaling of how powerful Blue is supposed to be, this is how the true scaling would work,

And this is a TIRED goku
>>
>>164700423
she really isnt, you're either trolling or have a poor understanding of transformations.
>>
>>164700423
Not stronger than UI though.
>>
>>164700439
Zamasu lived on through Future Zeno.
The ToP is his form of subtle revenge.
>>
>>164700385
uh no, super vegito was pointed out as being useless against beerus which is why they needed god in the first place. That is kind of the reason eveyone is mad kefla is stronger than ss god goku. But if you accept

blue vegito > ssl kefla > blue goku > kefla > god goku > super vegito

there is no problem
>>
>>164700423
>Cuckefla fag THIS mad that the fusion can't handle a tired half-dead goku

LMAO
>>
>>164700462
Yet.
>>
>>164700281
Hopefully never, Yamcha died in Dragon Ball Z.

Super's Yamcha is just another character with the same looks, voice and name.
>>
File: 772376.jpg (572 KB, 1920x1080)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
how many forms are they gonna give
>>
>>164700422
t. yamcuck
>>
>>164700239

Plenty of East Asians are that dark(namely the ones that don't avoid the sun like the plague and use sun screen or skin lighters.)
>>
File: 1509069556531.jpg (18 KB, 384x384)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>164700470
are you retarded anon? like super vegito power would update according to the current power of Vegeta and Goku.
>>
>>164700470
for the love of god ssj kefla is not stronger then full power blue goku.
>>
>>164700394
kefla gets a higher fusion multiplier due to their sisterly bond

sisterly bond > rivalry

they work together better than goku and vegeta. Thats kind of the point of the series is to get goku and vegeta to work together better and they would be unstoppable, whis even said so. So once they do

base vegito > base kefla

until then

base kefla > base vegito
>>
>>164700470
>god goku > super vegito
The story implies the opposite.
BASE Vegito was stronger than Fused Zamasu who was stronger than God Goku

Therfore Super Vegito > Base Vegito > Fused Zamasu > God Goku
>>
Here is how this works.

SSJ: x50
SSJ2: x100
SSJ3: x300
LSSJL x400
SSJG: x500
SSJB: x750
SSJB KKx20: x15000

Lets assume Goku is a 15, Caulifla a 2 and Kale a 5.

Goku at his max is 225,000.
Caulifla at her max is 200.
Kale at her max is 2000.
Kefla by this logic would be 400,000

It's almost impossible to make Kefla make any actual sense. Unless you assume Goku is that much fucking stronger than Caulifla and Kale, which has been shown isn't the case until SSJG.
>>
File: 1503034267827.png (491 KB, 640x480)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>164700493
>yamamuro art
>>
Vegeta is the dex build that just tries to maximize the efficiency of their innate power.
Goku is the buff build that buffs themselves 50 times before the fight
>>
File: el grande padre smirk.png (176 KB, 500x284)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>164700397
kefla wont show up ever again so why care?
>>
>>164700540
That's pure headcanon you fucking retard.

Base Vegito > Base Kefla and that's a fucking fact backed up by numbers
>>
>>164700531
Yes she is.

Base Kefla > God Goku
SSB is just the SS multiplier on top of God, and LSS is a better version of SS
LSS Kefla >> Blue Goku
>>
>>164700520
um, super vegito from when beerus arrived idiot, obviously a current vegito would be stronger. Shit I can't beleive I have to update this for you faggots

blue vegito > ToP Super Vegito > ssl kefla > blue goku > kefla > god goku > super vegito (when beerus first appeared)
>>
>>164700596
>um
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>164697225
He's gone Jim.
>>
>>164700192
The same happened with Toppo really.
I see people downplay him to be weaker than SSB to this day because of that.
>>
File: zelda.png (970 KB, 960x945)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>
Soon
>>
>>164700544
base vegito never even fought zamasu
>>
>>164700596
Why can't you understand that they are fighting a TIRED Goku that's running on a little bit of energy that Freeza gave him?? he is nowhere near full power, In fact I HIGHLY doubt he is using even more than his 50%
>>
>>164698560
That awoke sth inside me
>>
File: Furries GET OUT.webm (921 KB, 1280x720)
921 KB
921 KB WEBM
Why are only bald people ringed out in universe 7 i'm balding and this is unsettling
>>
File: pieceofmymind.jpg (124 KB, 1262x712)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>164700596
Blue Goku is still stronger than kefla, your list is shit.
>>
>>164698607
Lurk for 2 years.
>>
File: 1487604701798.jpg (22 KB, 640x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Can someone leak the manga chapters already?
>>
>>164700663
>In fact I HIGHLY doubt he is using even more than his 50%
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>164700596
>ToP Super Vegito
>super vegito (when beerus first appeared)

I don't think there's actually much of a reason to think this anymore. The only evidence we have of that is Goku stating that 'fusion wouldn't help' against Beerus, but then SSG really didn't either in the end. And he could have been flat out wrong, going by how Fused Kefla is stomping him right now.

I don't think there is a significant difference between base Goku in Buu Saga vs base Goku in ToP, they make mention all the time of them hitting their physical peaks ages ago and gratuitous amounts of training would only add on little boosts, the real way they've powered up since the Cell Saga has all been through mastering transformations.
>>
File: hair color 3.png (2.09 MB, 1330x2048)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>
>>164700709
That's why I said I highly doubt retard, it's my opinion.

It's still a tired Goku that only got enough energy to MOVE from Freeza.

A full power Goku would destroy Kefla only using SSB
>>
>>164700581
I understand what you're saying but its just not the reality going by how the fight went, think about Goku's fight vs Jiren, the power he displayed was obviously higher then in the fight against Kefla, thats because he used more base energy for the transformation and therefor had more to work with, in his fight with Kefla he was still recovering energy and his transformation to blue was a quick one so he didnt allocate a lot of energy to it, i'd argue that LSS isnt even close to full power blue goku.
>>
>>164699605

She was pre episode 101, now its the other way around because Ribrianne hasnt gotten development.
>>
>>164698560
This would've been perfect if she peed herself
>>
>>164700663
because that is not enough to satisfy anyone, being tired and holding back are always lame excuses, even though I would agree.

Either ssL kefla is stronger than blue goku, but obviously not stronger than super vegito, but stronger than super vegito at the beginning of super, so that beerus's statement about vegito being useless still holds true

or

goku was tired and kefla is as strong as cell or where ever you want her to be

either way the power scaling still makes sense and isn't bullshit like every hater is saying
>>
File: JIREN HELP.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>164700694
>A full power Goku would destroy Kefla only using SSB
Nice headcanon.
>>
File: social survival.jpg (655 KB, 640x1041)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>
>>164700683

>Yiff in oblivion furfags

Fixed.

There's no Hell for the erased.
>>
>>164700799
>>164700739
>>
>>164700546
Wow, someone who actually understands how numbers work, bravo.
>>
>>164700694
son of a bitch you massive faggot


>blue vegito > ToP Super Vegito > ssl kefla > (tired)blue goku > kefla > (tired)god goku > super vegito (when beerus first appeared)


when will you mother fuckers be happy, how much more obvious do I have to get, do I really have to think for you?
>>
>>164700787
>Kefla
>as strong as Cell

Caulifla alone is stronger than fucking Cell.
>>
>>164700844
Where's ToP BASE Vegito?
>>
>>164700298
Dragon Ball Super more like Goku Ball Goku
>>
File: 1510515279265.png (427 KB, 1280x720)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
Holy fuck the downplay is real

>implying Tired Kaioken is weaker than regular SSB
>>
>>164698707
Headcanon accepted. Nice.

It makes sense to me because in real life we can decide how much energy or strength to apply to something. It's not all or nothing. If transformations multiply his power, then the outcome will depend on the amount of power he decides to multiply. There's no reason to think he can't decide to apply, say, half his potential energy in exactly the same way we can apply half our strength potential during an arm wrestling contest or bench press.
>>
>>164700787
Yes, I think for the first time the power scaling is correct
>>
>>164700844
>tired
>can go SS3 and SSBKK
He had already recovered his stamina.
>>
File: vegeta pink shirt.jpg (112 KB, 587x604)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>164700297
foreshadowed
toei does it again
>>
why does nobody like kale and caulifla?
they did nothing wrong except have annoying voices
>>
File: vegito99.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>164700844
Missing Top Base Vegito, ToP SS2 Vegito, ToP SS3 Vegito, ToP SSG Vegito.

Also SS3 Vegito ( when beerus first appeared) would probably body all Kefla forms.
>>
>>164700835
Does that look like a full power Goku to you?
>>
>>164700731
blue looks so shit
>>
>lol Kefla is a jobber because shes loses to Blueku
No you fucking retards thats simply the power boost Cyan gives allowing jobbers to take on Potaras.

>muh tired
>tired
>tired
Just stop already if Shitku was tired he wouldnt be able to go to Cyan period.
>>
File: IMG_2374.jpg (40 KB, 500x590)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>164700810
I love the suits, especially the grand priest suit
>>
>>164700868
> or where ever you want her to be

stop pretending to be stupid

>>164700874
ToP base vegito >= ssL Kefla
>>
>>164700933
LSSJ is a Cyan tier power boost, anything short of SSJG Vegito wont do jackshit to LSSJ Kefla.
>>
File: (you).jpg (33 KB, 410x308)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>164700936
>actually denying that Goku is tired

Holy shit, this is new levels of denial
>>
File: 1506911485133.png (340 KB, 959x1400)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>
>>164700936
>Cyan
>Blueku
Absolutely disgusting nicknames.
>>
>>164700810
>still no frieza in a suit
why
>>
>>164700927
>nobody
Everybody likes her.
>>
>>164700976
Toei doesnt know what tired means cuz if he was winded of energy he couldnt enter his asspull forms at all. So he is not tired at all.
>>
>>164700917
You really dont understand how transformations for do you? they can choose how much base energy to use for the transformation and that amount gets the multiplier, he can transform with a tiny amount but that means hes not gonna be that strong in it since he has less energy to work with then he would if he used all or most of his base enegry like in the fight with jiren
>>
File: 1510025343602.jpg (28 KB, 627x351)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>164700974
>LSSJ is a Cyan tier power boost,
>>
>>164701008
>cuz
Learn how to communicate on /a/.
>>
File: MVLEX83R.jpg (423 KB, 560x820)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>164700989
I have a little present for you, random anon

>>164701008
>I know more than Toei so my headcanon is more valid!!

Anon for fuck sake
>>
>>164701008
You have Beerus and Champa screaming about Goku having very low stamina.
>>
>>164701025
>/a/ elitism on the most garbage and normie anime thread in the entire site
the state of this board
>>
File: 1508356724407.jpg (1.11 MB, 1632x1200)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>164700989
>>
>>164700976
>tired
>can go SS3
>can go KK
No he wasn't. Even Vegeta looked more tired than him.
>>
File: 15546644.jpg (25 KB, 500x375)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>164700899
Finally someone that gets it
>>
>>164701075
This is great.
>>
>>164701025
nigga you be trippin. Calm yo ass down
>>
File: 1507035532572.jpg (75 KB, 1200x675)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>164701037
>>164701075
EXCELLENT!
>>
>>164700982
Disgusting nicknames for a disgusting jobber form.
>>
>>164700933


ToP blue vegito > ToP all gold forms of vegito and BoG ss3 vegito > ToP base vegito >= LSS kefla > (tired) Blue goku > Kefla > (tired) god goku > BoG Super vegito > BoG Vegito >the girls > cell(im sorry)

this is it guys it works, there is no head canon involved every one in the show said exactly what they needed to say to make this work
>>
>>164701081
Dude you can't be serious, he is literally running on spare energy that Freeza gave him, and Freeza himself stated that it was only enough for him to move.

You're retarded
>>
>>164700927
People are made that they are getting the spotlight over other characters that we've known for far longer, while on top of that being able to instantly go SSJ, one of which is a Broly ripoff with an actual personality and design (that isn't ripped/based off of Super Trunks) and the other getting SSJ1 and SSJ2 back to back, as if SSJ1/2 transformations were special or mattered in years. Especially with the poor explanation by Cabba of "back tinglies" when in reality its Ki/Chi and energy swelling up through Chakra Points from the back to the head as rage builds up (which Cabba did explain the rage portion).

This is also coupled by the fact that we are in an age of "female power", despite this concept not existing in Japan, especially as far as Anime goes as its always been a thing for ladies to get the spotlight to some degree, which is an oddity for Dragon Ball admittedly, but very much needed as people bitched for years that 18 and Videl were relocated to girlfriend/wife roles instead of fighting and training.

People are also upset at the fact that Caulifla can keep getting stronger, like every other goddamn Saiyan in the series, and that somehow rustles their jimmies, especially when Gohan and Vegeta haven't achieved SSJ3, like either of them need it at this point, especially Vegeta, whereas Kale is just Broly, she'll always be as strong as needed. That's the entire point of Dragon Ball, power levels are bullshit and characters are as strong as needed for the situation and story, its a silly manga that started off as a gag manga that ended up with cool fights and explosions that people take too seriously.

That's why people hate Caulifla and Kale, and even more so because they happened to get a Fusion and be the first female Super Saiyans we've seen. People are butthurt because its not their personal headcanon and fanfics.

U6 Saiyans should have just always been able to go SSJ however. Toriyama did fuck that up by them not even knowing about it.
>>
>>164701081
idiot
>>
File: 1501894003758.gif (300 KB, 496x278)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>>164701120
Hope you enjoy it anon
>>
File: yamamuro1.jpg (520 KB, 1600x1230)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>164700552
>>
>>164701138
>he is literally running on spare energy that Freeza gave him
Yes, and since then he lost the ability to regain stamina by himself, right? He just was able to go SSG all of sudden because reasons.
>Freeza himself stated that it was only enough for him to move
For that moment. You fucking braindead retard.
>>
>>164701187
Don't forget he turned off SSJ3 immediately because of its stamina drain.
>>
>>164701187
>goku regained his full stamina in 2 minutes of fighting
>beerus said he had no stamina left
so whos right? your headcanon or beerus?
>>
File: 1508441493383.gif (551 KB, 540x313)
551 KB
551 KB GIF
daily reminder that her smile wasn't protected
>>
>>164701177
give the old one the new one's forehead and bangs and its perfect
>>
File: IMG_2970.png (453 KB, 454x396)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>164701120
There was also this from a while ago
>>
>>164701143
>Broly ripoff with an actual personality and design
stopped reading right there
Kale is just as one dimensional as Broly
one is >muh goku and the other is >muh sis
Kale's character progression in this tournament has just been her getting more obsessed with caulifla,eventually turning into fusion fodder
>>
File: 1510163958817.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
why are people arguing about stamina when it's literally stated in the episode that he's low on stamina and weak
>>
File: gohan.jpg (330 KB, 852x1136)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>people ask me how I can be a Gohan fag
>I ask them how can you be anything else

Gohan is the only thing worth watching in this shitheap of a show

The SJW menaces? Goku the 1-dimensional fuckhead? Vegeta the copycat? Jiren the walking plot device? These characters are so fucking lame it's unreal. Only someone with a double-digit IQ could enjoy them.
>>
>>164701187
>>164701207
didn't they literally say goku can regain stamina by doing some light sparring?
>>
>>164701207
what makes you think he regained his full stamina?
>>
>>164701241
because a lot of people made stupid predictions about the show and they turned out to be wrong and are now just trying to find a reason to slander super by ignoring basic evidence

also these are the same people who are mad that blue vegito didn't get 50 episodes
>>
>>164701206
Yeah, it drains your stamina no matter what state you are in when you transform.
>>164701207
>beerus said he had no stamina left
Beerus said that he had not his full stamina. He could very well have half his stamina, which doesn't mean he only had half his power.
>implying Beerus could even gauge his stamina just by looking at him from the bench
>>
>>164701040
Fuck off jobhanfag, Kefla defeated Goku who was a few shorts from full stamina he was not tired at all.

NOT TIRED.
>>
>>164701227
I won't disagree with you there, but unlike Broly, Kale does have some distinguishable traits about her in terms of how she deals with her issues and actually seemingly has a reason to be jealous of all that she's really admired and known. Broly was just pissy that Goku cried for 2-3 hours as a baby which he shouldn't even remember.

I'm not gonna say she is much better than Broly beyond design (since she isn't a blatant ripoff in this case), but she's certainly at least more entertaining in terms of what she says.
>>
>>164701138
>runs of energy of Jobza
>can somehow enter Asspull Instinct
>>
>>164701309
I'm actually glad we will never ever see Vegito's boring face again.
>>
>>164701241
Nobody is denying that, but alot of people use that to downplay Kefla to ridiculous levels.
>>
>>164700810
someone post salaryman frieza
>>
>>164701380
Same.
>>
>>164701374
we dont know how UI works yet, but i guess its at least right now physically weaker then SSB but has max evade
>>
File: out.webm (2.84 MB, 1280x720)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
What the heck is this? Why is there an announcer for Dragon Ball Super? Who the fuck is this?
>>
File: 1493179247316.jpg (3.95 MB, 4035x5811)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB JPG
good fucked drawings
>>
>>164701350
>Kefla defeated Goku
the fight isn't over yet
just because he went down once doesn't mean he lost
>>
>>164701414
It's Toriyama
>>
>>164701387
Exactly. It's also worth noting that Caulifla couldn't even stand up when she fused with Kale, so you could say that Kefla could be even stronger than she is right now.
>>
File: 573465836738.gif (29 KB, 227x200)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>164692405
as someone who hasn't gotten around to watching this
why the fuck is Krillin, Master Roshi, and Tien Shinhan on the team instead of Perfect Cell, Cooler, and King Cold?

Like the fate of literally their entire existence heaven and hell is at stake and they went with Krillin, Master Roshi, and Tien Shinhan?
>>
I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!!!
>>
>>164701414
need to run the clock. he's gonna be there for the next episode too
>>
>>164701387
goku could easily manage her if he had his full power
>>
File: 1491530476763.jpg (1.08 MB, 1240x1654)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
good old days bozou
>>
>>164701432
this is good for toei official art but is too stiff and flat compared to AT at his best
>>
>>164701452
Cooler isn't canon cell is dead (has no soul?) So he's not an option king cold is good enough.
>>
Something I noticed. Whis and Jiren talk about the heat given off by Ultra Instinct and both state ambiguous shit ("That heat, i'm not sure about this" and "That heat, that is your limit" respectively)
So what does this mean?
>>
>>164701452
Because King Cold is a bitch that got one shot by F. Trunks with a regular ki blast. Cell because they forgot he had Saiyan/Frieza DNA and didn't want him in the Time Chamber and becoming truly perfect. Cooler because he isn't technically canon, he's only as canon as the fact that he exists and was referenced on the RoF poster and in some side stuff with Toriyama.

Really they didn't even bother looking throughout the Universe, didn't even bother reviving other dead people to train, didn't do anything.

At least Roshi was fucking badass in the Tournament. Tien was a mistake, and Krillin...at least he saved 18 I guess.
>>
File: 1.jpg (67 KB, 852x476)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>champ doesn't know shit
>beerus doesn't know shit
>goku battery was on 99%!
>>
File: 1488596350582.jpg (917 KB, 1280x1835)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
how fucked did db super get
>>
>>164701409
>physically weaker
Watch the fucking show. Goku couldn't damage Jiren with Kaioken x20 but he could at least move him with UI. The clown GoD even said he was catching up to Jiren, where the fuck do all the idiots in these threads come from?
>>
File: IMG_2582.jpg (96 KB, 566x800)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>164701459
We all love Beerus!
>>
>>164701436
Kafla is the honorary winner.

Goku has the protagonist power-up privilege at his side (in this specific case, UI).
>>
File: 1502276274518.jpg (246 KB, 1066x1600)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>164701496
he has a soul.
>>
>>164701480
Can you provide proof for that?
>>
>>164701496
oh
I always thought Cooler was canon. Also cell not having a soul is kind of funny considering they resurrected android 17.
>>164701507
DBZ is all about your race. Cooler is another of the "Frieza Race" and hence is invaluable
>>
>>164701511
whats the next thing these retards will sprout?
>goku had some hidden senzu beans
>>
File: 1488737708743.jpg (1.06 MB, 2228x1500)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
muhhh computer animated
>>
>>164701530
>honorary winner
>potara against non fused

you're not very bright are you?
>>
>>164701530
>Kefla is an honorary winner
What did she win Gohan full power could fuck her up if blue god goku gave her trouble.
>>
>>164701500
Think of it like a fever. There is so much energy and heat rushing to the head that Goku is basically an instinctual Great Ape again and its slowly killing him inside. His body can't contain all that power and instinctual knowledge.
>>
>>164701573
muh shit posts
>>
File: 1496099379263.png (601 KB, 450x789)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>164701554
17 was human turned android he has a soul
Also cooler best design
>>
>>164701573
>Computed animated
What?
>>
>>164700936
>Just stop already if Shitku was tired he wouldnt be able to go to Cyan period.

I don't know about Blue but him being able to use Kaioken while supposedly being "tired" is fucking bullshit and makes me believe that he isn't actually that "tired"
>>
>>164701549
kaioken blue managed to harm her
kaioken blue x20 would rape her
>>
>>164701554
>DBZ is all about your race. Cooler is another of the "Frieza Race" and hence is invaluable

Cooler also already unlocked his extra "golden" form with his cool ass Predator Form. Yes if he trained it, he'd be ridiculously powerful. But he'd come back as Meta-Cooler, and too many of the Big Spaghetti Star is cheating...well I guess Zeno would find it cool.

Either way Cooler isn't technically canon.
>>
>>164701452
because those fuckers cant be trusted to not kill their own team out of spite, the only one that was seen to have a sort of personality change is freeza, dont get me wrong hes still a selfish fuck that is only after his own benefit but at least hes strong enough to be of use while keeping his cool,imagine they revived cell and he found out there are 100 different warriors stronger then him and he wasn't as perfect as he thought.. for all we know he might go crazy and try to kill everyone.
>>
>>164701511
They don't know shit, they are dumb as fuck. Didn't you see them getting surprised at how strong Kefla actually was?
>>
>>164701619
I misspelled the "r"
>>
File: 2.jpg (111 KB, 847x480)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>164701511
>>
>>164701612
Man I really am out of the loop, thanks for filling me in
>>164701623
I fucked up again and meant King Cold
>>164701629
it's kind of weird that there are mortal more "evil" than the god of destruction
>>
>>164701629
Cell would be fine to be honest, he loves a good Tournament and a chance to test perfection. King Cold would probably listen to Frieza. Cooler would...Cooler would be blasting through beams as Deftones and Finger Eleven plays.
>>
>kefshitters are having a meltdown
kek
glad she's gone this weekend
>>
>>164701524
That's because it was a direct hit and also a crit. UI involves instinct, meaning things like evasion, crit, and other seemingly luck based things that actually bend to the ultra aspect of ultra instinct. It's not that Goku couldn't damage Jiren with KKx20, he was just getting blocked with every attempt at a hit.
>>
>>164701622
How do you know that wasn't Kaioken blue x20?
>>
>>164701573
Gohan looks so fucking cool there, I wish he kept the bang in Super, I don't know why it only pops up in his Ultimate form.
>>
>>164701689
>g-gone in three days this time for real
>>
>>164701680
still sucks they couldn't just let cell be resurrected for the story. I wanted to see the best of Universe 7 on the state and instead we got three retards just to fill some slots
>>
>>164701549
Here you go >>164699725
>>
>>164701436
No Kefla won the moment Goku needed Asspull Instinct to beat her.
>>
>>164701574
Potara is nothing against protagonist privileges.

Kafla one-shot Kaioken Blue Goku, had it not been for his MC status, he would have been right at Krillin's side.
>>
>>164701694
because it wasn't stated
>>
File: DBZ156.jpg (495 KB, 1280x1274)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>164701432
do you have any more?
>>
>>164701708
>3 retards
fucking retarded zbabbies
>>
>>164701680
>I fucked up again and meant King Cold

I don't know if King Cold can transform to be honest. Frieza was stated to be a mutant of his race, and likely Cooler too, I believe hybrids were stated at one point. King Cold seems to just be himself, I mean F. Trunks did give him all the time to transform, and Frieza was stated to be stronger than King Cold, he just watched his song get obliterated. I mean yeah he guessed it was the sword, but why not transform and then ask for the sword, Trunks would have let him, and Trunks knows full well what King Cold would have been capable of from his own timeline where Goku killed him.

KC was never any real threat sadly.
>>
>>164701726
It doesn't need to be.
>>
we all agree gt was shit
>>
>>164701578
>Gohan full power could fuck her up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA


*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>164701739
I always thought King cold was in his (second maybe?) Form
>>
>>164701704
I love the girls, but unfortunately she is. We already know from 117 I believe that Goku fights Ribrianne after Kefla and 17/18 come to the rescue. So he either knocks them out (which he was already planning on prior to Fusion) or they're unconscious and will get knocked out eventually anyways.
>>
>>164701723
>b-but she won
nope
>>
File: 3.jpg (173 KB, 852x660)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
reminder that keflafags are retarded and will willingly ignore what is stated by 2 Gods of Destruction.
>>
>>164699263
A hitman for hire is still a criminal (villain) in real life, I guess it's the same in U6... same for Caulifla and Kale, both are criminal in U6, while the other saiyans are heroes.

This isn't about good and bad, is about who I consider heroes and villains in each universe.
>>
File: Note.png (357 KB, 1024x1365)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
Note is pure!
>>
>>164701739
I'd agree but they said his race never bothered to ever train so there's the potential there
>>
>>164701687
yeah i guess thats true.
>>
>>164700787
the power scaling can be whatever due to factors such as choices the characters are making or how they feel or if they are worn out and tired, exhaustion, ate too much food, or anything! its not bullshit its just how it plays out and sometimes random things factor in, its not a video game with level 100 vs. level 60, that's not how it is in real life so its not how it is in super.
>>
>>164701750
yes it does
>>
>>164701794
Yes she did win, and plot was the only thing stopping her from just kicking the shit out of Goku out the ring before he activated Asspull Instinct.
>>
>>164701750
It is every other fucking time though,not to mention that he always starts KK transformations with standard,and boosts in intervals. We could see that with the Jiren fight.
>>
>>164701784
See I always thought that too, but then I started thinking that maybe Frieza just based his second form off of his father's natural state. I mean Frieza's forms work in reverse after all, and all but his actual true form has horns like his father.

The first form is kind of like if King Cold was a kid, second is King Cold, third is...well its a Xenomorph, but still it has horns. Frieza does respect his father weirdly enough despite being stronger, so I started to think maybe it was a homage to him as he powered down. Because remember, they can choose how their bio-armor looks and the coloring of it at will for their forms.
>>
>>164701795
>waifufags
>not retarded
>>
>>164701837
>this is what the pathetic kefshitters think
kek
>>
File: DBZ144.jpg (102 KB, 600x600)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>164701834
In your headcanon, yes, it does.
>>
>>164701837
you mean like potara?
>>
>>164701840
>he always starts KK transformations with standard,and boosts in intervals.

Nice headcanon retard
>>
>>164701809
I think that was just a Frieza thing because he was already so powerful he never had to bother. Remember he had to lower his power level just to fight people and he was still massively stronger than all but a handful that were alive while he was.

How the fuck old is Frieza anyways? Seems like he had ruled the Saiyan race for a very long time.
>>
>>164701778
Well can you prove me wrong?
>>
>>164701891
>this denial
just embrace the fact that she's getting erased and no mental gymnastics is going to change that
>>
>>164701822
but there has to be some level of reasoning in terms of acceptable drama in why some one would win or lose otherwise anyone could beat anyone and then there would be no real tension.

With Kefla and goku, if you actually pay attention to what is going on then it makes sense, but if you don't then it looks stupid.
>>
UI Goku vs Kefla better last at most until Commercial break, so Freeza to target her in case Goku fails to eliminate her.
>>
>>164701933
>no argument

I accept your concession.
>>
>>164701933
>implying anything in this tournament matters

We all know everyone is going to just get revived anyways, the erasing means fucking nothing.
>>
>>164701101
Nothing wrong with telling newfags to lurk more.
>>
>>164701858
On namek I remember frieza talking about how only his parents could beat him in fights so who knows maybe cold can transform again.
>>
File: pls_drop_out_ (1).webm (887 KB, 1280x720)
887 KB
887 KB WEBM
that kefla fight felt fillerish desu, and way too soon desu, right after Jiren fight, I mean goku's been all over the place, dude can't catch a break, while I feel Vegeta and Frieza were mostly fucking around and they still have like 90% of their stamina, especially fucking frieza. Though I don't think ganging up on Jiren would help in anyway, I mean let's be honest, 20x kaioken blue goku stomps Vegeta and Golden frieza like ants, but teaming up with Hit would've yield some interesting shit. Now it's too late for that.
>>
>>164699495
Look at this silly monkey!
>>
>>164701840
He never mentioned going KKx20 against Jiren, we only got to know after Beerus told Krillin and then they had Goku say that line only so people wouldn't doubt Beerus' word. Whenever he uses kaioken, it can be just any level until he explicitly states which one he's using.
>>
>>164701933
>muh goku always transforms in intervals xD this was never stated anywhere but MY headcanon is fact

The only one doing mental gymnastics is you.
>>
>>164701963
>implying u6 enternally getting btfo doesn't matter
>>
>>164701891
>did this in the Z Vegeta fight
>did this in the Z Frieza fight
>did this in the Hit fight,where it was stated "He's going 2×,3×,4×,no,10×!"
>did this in the Zamasu fight,where he started of with weaker KK and boosted
>did this in the Toppo fight,when he moved into KK
>did this in the Gohan fight, when he moved into KK
>did this in the Jiren fight
>"nice headcanon!"
I see I'm speaking to a retarded child.
>>
>>164701876
Shut up! Right now! Kefla deserved to win after all the abuse Caulifla and that other girl Kale went through they deserve to win dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY DESERVE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>164701762
GT had some good ideas but was executed poorly. Example, SSJ 4 being tied to their heritage and required to devolve to evolve to the next level of power was a smart idea. The explanation of the Waves being the reason why SSJ 4 was possible was retarded.
>>
>>164701933
>erased
>are wished back anyway
>get an arc entirely dedicated to them
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>164701981
New pattern since the TV Special:

111: Conservative animation and art
112: Good animation
113: Conservative animation with loops
114: Great animation and art(Takahashi is God)
115: Mediocre
116: Seems great
117: Could be average because Yashima
118: Tate episode, which can be great.
>>
I cant wait for Kefla to dismember Jobza to pieces. Oh Ill jerk off so much just seeing that jobbing jobber job to his end.
>>
>>164702031
>get an arc entirely dedicated to them
dont kill yourself when this never happens.
>>
>>164701996
I know that was the first time he went SSGSSKK×20. He starts off in standard KK though.
>>
>>164701979
I believe that was filler.
>>164702008
It doesn't, because all of Super takes place before the Epilogue of Z, we already know U7 survives, there is no tension at all. You can't feel bad for the other Universes who we know will get revived anyways. You're just salty that a couple characters you don't like will be erased for a small increment of time before being right back in the spotlight and there again.
>>
>>164702062
Don't kill yourself when this happens, as it has been hinted to.
>>
>>164702073
>he starts off in standard KK

When was this stated?
>>
>>164702062
Vegeta's U6 Saiyan High/Battle Academy Saga
>>
>>164702087
>You can't feel bad for the other Universes who we know will get revived anyways
Not the dude you're talking to but, what if this is just another split in the timeline or even better what if they just follow through with only having U6/7? Would that change your opinion?
>>
>>164699149
>we've known SSG is 60% of his power at least.
>Retards still beleive this
It was in the BoG. It's been retconned retard. And
>>
>>164702116
>shitty filler ep
yeah its going be trash just like u6
>>
File: 1499586057243.png (1.05 MB, 1776x1080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Why does she make /a/ so mad?
>>
>>164702214
Why is she so bad at fighting?
>>
>>164702214
Because g/a/y is faggot central
>>
Reminder only virgins hate Kefla, dont be a virgin dont hate Kefla.
>>
>>164702214
because she's a one dimensional character with no redeeming features
>>
>>164702228
ask your mother
>>
>>164702228

Never practiced martial arts, the same can be said for Kale, who only relies on brute strength.
>>
File: strongest.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Who could possibly beat him?
>>
File: 1510409757172.png (27 KB, 711x84)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>164702214
her? she doesn't get anyone mad, the retards who post under her name tho are the most pathetic vermin in existence.
>>
>>164702266
My mother would probably give Goku a better fight than a jobber like Caulifla has.
>>
File: El Grande Padre.jpg (192 KB, 1048x762)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Soon.
>>
>>164702281
Toribot.
>>
File: download (1).png (664 KB, 501x592)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
dude weed lmao
>>
>>164702014
No, in the Frieza fight I dinstinctly remember them saying "Goku's already in max Kaio Ken..." after someone like Krillin or Gohan said "if he goes Kaio Ken he can win!".
>>
File: 20171111_105500.png (1.27 MB, 898x1108)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Leave ayy lmao to me
>>
>>164702214
several episodes used on her and her super friend who i cant remember now
>>
>>164702412
>Changing her beautiful hair to Gokuk's bananas
Whoever drew this should kill themselves. Then kill yourself for posting this.
>>
>>164702457
>who i cant remember now
You should really lurk before posting.
>>
>>164698540
Hey, if you're still here, this sounds fucking awesome. We got some foreshadowing in that Gohan/Goku episode that saiyans can take diverging paths in terms of transformations. It would be neat to see Vegeta develop his own path suiting his style, rather than following Goku's linear progression. Neat idea.
>>
>>164702457
how could you forget when she says it every other word
>>
>>164702259
>because she's a one dimensional character
So is Shitku and Shitten and Shit and Shitrus and Shitdos and Shitba.
>>
>>164702502
kale?
>>164702520
but i remember every other word she says is son goku
>>
>>164702554
what about Dr.
>>
>>164702568
Yes Kale, they're literally always within a meter of each other.
>>
>>164702611
okay i try to remember that they are found within meter of each other
>>
>>164702139
I'd be surprised, I'll give it that, but they'd still exist in another timeline, as they currently already exist in other timelines.

There is no way we wont be seeing more of the Justice League, The Saiyans, etc.
>>164702153
Personally I'd rather something like that actually be a Saga with Vegeta having hijinks with the King, and Frieza can lead all the Justice League against the Big Bad Saiyans.
>>
File: 1507261319915.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>164702635
>>
>>164701414
It is Gohan Gringo.
>>
>>164702693
>She has more layers than Goku
but thats wrong
>>
File: 1509170345186.webm (2.9 MB, 480x270)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>164702721
>>
>>164702031

Wont mind if they get an arc centered on them, because 2018 is already shaping up as a great year for anime.

Hero Academia Season 3
OPM season 2
SNK Season 3
NNT Season 2
Fairy Tail Season 2
SAO Season 3
Overlord Season 2
Gintama Final Season
Kabaneri Season 2
JJBA Vento Aureo(its going to happen)
>>
File: 1504453987972.jpg (54 KB, 579x590)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>164702808
>JJBA Vento Aureo
SAUCE ME ANON I'VE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG
>>
Everyone except Kefla and Caulifla are complete shit in this series, they are the grace and the glory of this failed abortion of an anime.
>>
>>164702808
Look at all that garbage.
>>
>>164701762
GT suffered from wanting to be DB and put DBZ to a corner, when they changed to resemble DBZ it was to late already.

The whole first arc before Baby was clearly Dragon Ball
>>
>>164702944
cmon, try harder than that.
>>
>>164698415
Gohanfags are okay, but the last month or two of these threads have gotten worse and worse as Cauliflafags have shit them up more then ever.
>>
File: Jiren1.png (795 KB, 972x938)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
*blocks your path*
>>
literally how did vegito blue lose...
>>
>>164702037
> Good animation

AHAHAHAHAH, shit even fucking Pokemon as better animation than DBS

Please tell me you don't watch the show for the quality of the fights and animation.
>>
Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.
>>
File: beer.jpg (73 KB, 1347x724)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>164702454

>Jiren has UI.
>Beerus was shook after Jiren powered up (pic related)
>Whis said he was the mortal that his own Universe's GoD couldn't defeat.
>>
File: 1510528376105.gif (951 KB, 500x281)
951 KB
951 KB GIF
Kefla is no match for gohan calvo

Prove me wrong

protip: you cant
>>
>>164703092
Lurk before posting.
>>
File: 1497198581573.jpg (442 KB, 810x1080)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>164703045
They just discussed the relevant character of the episode.
Cauli and Kale were in the spotlight for a month so it's obvious why people here would talk about them
>>
File: kamahema.jpg (937 KB, 737x1000)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
ive been watching db super but every time goku does kamehameha it feels like its a normal attack, back in the days it felt like a attack you didnt want to get hit
>>
>>164703091
>lose
>literally about to kill Zamasu before fusion ran out of time
>>164703153
What about the fact Caulifla is such a weakling she can't beat a half-dead stamina drained base Goku even as a fresh Super Saiyan 2?
>>
>>164703176
She was holding back obviously. Later when Goku powers up she states she will go full power aswell.
>>
>>164703153
so sexy
>>
>>164703217
>She was holding back obviously.
No she wasn't, why are you lying? Even the narrator states in the latest episode she and Kale together were failing against the same handicapped Goku together.
>>
>>164703232
why does she always look better in fanart?
>>
File: 1508542625950.png (451 KB, 1252x972)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>164703232
she actually looks like this

>>164703217
>she was holding back

phahahahahaha
>>
>>164703244
She was holding back when Goku was in base, I'm not lying, why would I?
Look it up, she says she will go full power too as soon as Goku goes SS.
>>
>>164703263
>>
>>164703269
>She was holding back when Goku was in base
No sh ewasn't, why are you lying?
>Why would I?
Because you are a retarded Cauliflafag, of course, lying is second-nature to your kind.
>Look it up
Okay? Which is why when Base Goku recovered a tiny bit of his stamina, and started to completely dominate SS2 Caulifla, Champa was losing his shit and telling her to run away for no reason then? Or why again when he recovered enough to go SS2, Kale and Caulifla were getting dominated again?
>>
>>164703269
I want to read whatever fanfic you are reading thinking this shit.
>>
>>164701253
Caulifla and Goku both said that fighting each other was filling them with energy and making their power boil in excitement
>>
>>164703092
epic post /b/ro
>>
>>164701452
Been dead too long and didn't have the force of will to resist being purified and reincarnated like Frieza did. Also baba can only bring one ghost back at a time
>>
Goku was overclocking himself to sustain UI, which gave away that he couldn't sustain it for long
>>164701500
>>
File: 1509501316494.png (36 KB, 263x553)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>164703531
>>
>>164703467
And then our omniscient narrator dropped this fact.
>>
File: going-all-out.png (3.18 MB, 1920x1080)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>164703346
>>164703440
Stay in denial, I don't understand why you're getting so worked up over it though and try to insist that I'm lying.

I actually just wanted to explain why she's beeing discussed and not go into a shitflinging contest about how strong she is because I don't care much.
>>
>>164701248
He's our guy
>>
>>164701452
Cooler isn't canon, Cell wouldn't have a soul since he wasn't a natural being, and King Cold is fucking weak shit
>>
>>164703586
>Stay in denial
Denial of what? The reality that is checking your bullshit out the window?
>worked up
I'm not worked up, you are, seeing as you are literally ignoring the fact she couldn't take a tired and massively weakened base Goku by herself even stating she was fresh and at full power as SS2.
>shitflinging content
The only one flinging shit is you, dumb Cauliflafag.
>>
>>164703626
You didn't even adress my argument but you can believe whatever you want. Have this last (you)
>>
>>164703582
Yama was bitching that Frieza specifically hadn't reincarnated yet. If Cell or anyone else was still down there he'd have mentioned them too
>>
>>164700546
>SSJ
>J
SS3 is 400, not 300.
SS3 is less than 10% of Beerus, going by Vegeta who had briefly become stronger than Goku as SS2. SSG is around 60%, which would likely put it at at least more than a 2400 multiplier.
SSB is likely not much more than that, likely somewhere between a 2800 or 3200 multiplier.
SSBKKx20 would be between a 56000 and 64000 multiplier.

TLSS being weaker than SSG puts it and LSS anywhere between 400 and 2400 multiplier. Assume a maximum of 2400. Assume potara takes the sum of two fusees and multiplies by 100.

Assuming Goku is a 15, Caulifla and Kale are a 2 in base. Let's say SSBKK20 is a 64000.

There we go. Caulifla and Kale is 100*(2+2)*2400, equal to 960000. Goku is 15*64000, which is 960000. Placing TLSS Kefla and SSBKKX20 Goku at about the same level.
>>
>>164703677
You don't have anything to address because you are making things up, retard.
>>
>>164703756
Which as we've seen is not the case as LSSJ Kefla is not on the same level as SSJBKK.

They don't make sense, it will never make sense, besides base Kale is weaker than base Caulifla anyways, the LSSJ multiplier is just higher than SSJ1/2.

Power levels are pointless and have been for years, I'm amazed there are still people in this thread taking them this seriously. If the story demands Kefla beat UI Vegito fused with Zeno, then it'll happen. If the story demands Roshi beat Golden Frieza, it'll happen. Power levels are stupid anyways and have ruined the series which is why they stopped being a thing because it undermines potentialities.
>>
>>164703840
LSS Kefla was relatively close to SSBKK Goku though. He was genuinely hurting her and shit. We also don't know if base Kale was weaker than base Caulifla. She's shy and shit, but for all we know she's naturally strong like Broly.
>>
File: vegeta-101.png (84 KB, 1332x728)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>164698399
>Vegeta hasn't even begun to get serious
will the prince bring home the win
>>
>>164700546
>Unless you assume Goku is that much fucking stronger than Caulifla and Kale
He is (or at least that's how the anime portrayed him), he was kicking their asses as an SS2, while completely gassed out. The fact that Kekflafags are this desperate to dismiss that Goku was completely running on fumes already makes the whole comparison muddy. Even if we were to assume the super writers are using the exact same multipliers for each transformation that were "officially" stated in the Kanzenchuu guide (for which there's no evidence), there's no way to tell at which percentage of his total normal base power Goku is operating. It's entirely possible that in their heads, Kekifla needs to look strong, but they can't just bullshit her to this level without gimping Goku in the process, since they need to vaguely imply he's the only one besides Hit (and maybe Vegeta) to have any kind of chance against Jiren. The characters keep bringing up Goku being tired because this is supposed to be debatable by design.
>>
>>164703957
See, that's the thing. Her base seems fucking pathetic. Her transformation is doing all the heavy lifting. Imagine if she had a base as strong as Caulifla or Goku.
>>
>>164703346
Shut up.
>>
>>164704566
Not an argument.
>>
>>164702751
headcanon
>>
>>164703064
*transforms into super saiyan blanco*
what now ayyy lmao?
>>
>>164702554
>and Shitrus
Look at this faggot waifufag trying to drag based Beerus to the disgusting mix of shit and mud level where his shitfu belongs, absolutely embarrassing. Also, even Goku received far more characterization and character development than both these dykes put together. That's why Toei has been able to flanderize him in the first place, since he actually has a distinctive character and personality. By comparison, if Toei decide that both of the saiyan turds have a diaper wearing fetish come next episode, nobody would be able to dispute since we know absolutely nothing relevant about them as characters.
>>
File: vegitoisbeautiful.jpg (46 KB, 636x355)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>164698380
Wrong
>>
File: mommy.png (39 KB, 279x209)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>164698763
Too busy being a mommy.
>>
>>164702808
Look at all that irredeemable garbage. Even super is unironically better than all those cheap knock-offs.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.