[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: VGMyFJg.jpg (114 KB, 566x801)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Dumping part 5 of chapter 3 of volume 4.5. Happy New Year, anons, have a nice one. Now that part 5 is done there are only two parts left to chapter 3. I'll be going to sleep after I finish the dump, but I'll finish off chapter 3 first thing tomorrow. Hopefully the thread's still up by then.
>>
>>166444835
"So? You've come back without anything in hand?".
The water bottle woman glared at me, but it couldn't be helped since there was nothing I could have done.
"I wanted to bring some from my room but I've already used up all my water".
This too, cannot be explained as anything other than a tragedy brought forth from this current of misfortune.
"So what do we do?".
"If you're fine with it, we could ask Ike or Sudou to share some water with us?".

"I'll pass".
I had already expected this kind of answer so I had written it off before even asking, but as expected.
"If you're uncomfortable with borrowing from them, I can lie and tell them that I'm the one in need" I said.
"That's not it. I'm opposed to using the water they have at hand, there's no telling what they put in there.....".
She's treating them almost as if they're bacteria. That's definitely not the case...is what I'd like to say but I don't have the confidence to make that statement. Those guys, they have a habit of leaving drinking water or tea as it is.

(Continued)
>>
>>166444857
If Horikita asks them to hand it over they would probably give the cleanest water they have but if I tell them I wanted the water, depending on the situation, they might hand me back something of that kind. There's nothing more terrifying than malevolence without ill intent.
"Then do you want to challenge it again?".
"Yes. Please continue even if it hurts for me".
Horikita offered me her right arm as though she had prepared her resolve. It seems she wishes to escape from this as soon as possible. I could see slight sweat forming on her arm.

"Alright, then I'll be putting my back into it for a bit".
I would also like to free Horikita as quickly as possible and return to my room. Thinking to endure the ridiculous posture for a moment, I pulled on the water bottle. I then used twice as much power as before to pull the bottle off but it only resulted in Horikita making an expression of agony. Despite that, Horikita did not raise any complaints and endured the pain. However, the water bottle, as though sucking on her arm, did not come off.
"This is really, as I thought, going to need some water".
I'll need to make it slippery first before pulling it out. If it still won't come off after that, it might become necessary to call emergency services.

"You're telling me to wait until 12 o'clock? In this state?".
"If there's still someone we can rely on from among my contacts, the remaining male would be Hirata" I told her.
"If it's him there's no doubt as to the quality of the water but......I'd rather not be in his debt".
"Even if you say debt, on the front I'll be the one needing the water. There should be no problem for you".
"...that is indeed true".

(Continued)
>>
>>166444905
She still seemed to be dissatisfied somewhat but she seems to have accepted that a sacrifice needs to be made to escape this urgent situation and accepted my plan.
"Then I'll contact him promptly".
I attempt to call Hirata. However, even now, misfortune seems to overlap. No matter how many times I called, Hirata showed no signs of picking up. On top of that, even when I tried sending him a message, it was not read.
"He's not noticing, maybe he's asleep. In any case, there's no response".
"I see. Feelings of joy and sadness are both mixing together confusingly and making it complicated for me" Horikita said.

"Then next is, no other choice but to rely on Kushida or Sakura".
"Please ask Sakura-san then".
As if to say Kushida is absolutely out of the question, she replied to me with that immediately.
"Are you still on bad terms with Kushida?" I asked her.
"There's no need for us to get along. And besides, there are many actions of hers I still don't understand".
"What do you mean you don't understand?".
".....the exam on the cruise ship. She abandoned victory from the start and instead aimed for a draw".

Remembering the special exam from a while back, Horikita crossed her arms together. Unfortunately the water bottle stuck on her arm made her look uncool and hence the intensity of her statement was lacking.
"She's a pacifist by nature. She'll probably choose the outcome where everybody's happy".
"I have no intention of denying outcome 1 entirely. However if one is the "target" themselves that it's out of the question".
She begins to speak sharply.

(Continued)
>>
File: 1506912318358.jpg (168 KB, 850x1029)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Kei a best. A BEST.
>>
>>166444961
The exam that took place on the ship separated students into 12 groups in a game to find the "target". There were four possible outcomes and among them, outcome 1 is the hardest outcome to achieve wherein the identity of the "target" is known to everyone yet is cleared without anyone betraying the group. In exchange, the reward itself is considerable where the entire group receives 1,000,000 points without it being divided up. The only drawback to this outcome is, the class to which the "target" belongs does not earn any points. Since the other classes equally gain valuation, the difference between them does not change. She did not take advantage of the privileged position of the "target". That is what Horikita is dissatisfied with.

"That situation absolutely favored Class D. That means in other words, the identity of the "target" absolutely needed to remain hidden, and should have remained hidden. However, everyone ended up knowing that Kushida-san was the "target". I think in regards to that, she herself was involved".
In other words, Horikita is trying to say that Kushida, by doing something, ended up causing outcome 1.
"That's just your speculation, right?".
"That's right. But the possibility of that is overwhelmingly high. I'm assuming her guilt".
Horikita added more force to her words. It's not like I don't understand how she feels but the water bottle stuck to her arm simply makes it look uncool.

It's just, I'll need to correct Horikita's idea a little here. She's still at a premature stage.
"I can understand how you feel but that's no good, right?".
"Do you mean saying this without any evidence that she's betrayed us?".
"That's not it. I'm saying it's all your responsibility. I'll just assume Kushida did betray us in fact, if we assume that to be true then the fault lies with you for allowing her to betray us. Adding on, even if Kushida did betray you, you had to win at all costs. Am I wrong?" I asked her.

(Continued)
>>
>>166445006

She understood it clearly, yet in response to this difficult demand she clashes against it with her own correct answer. Horikita, against this unreasonable attack, makes her objection.
"Don't be unreasonable. Do you understand just how unrealistic that is?".
"Unrealistic? I don't think so. Let me repeat myself, if Kushida did indeed betray us and guided the group to outcome 1 that is an amazing thing. This is an area you cannot succeed in half-heartedly. In other words, in the previous exam, you were completely outsmarted in regards to Kushida, with a difference in between your capabilities and hers".
Of course my statement had assumed Kushida had indeed betrayed us, in the case that this is not true, that statement won't hold true. Ryuuen or Katsuragi, I don't know which but with a more powerful force, an outcome to force everyone of the (Dragon) group to bow down had been taken. Even in that case, the fact that Horikita had been outsmarted does not change.

"You had the "target" in your class. And so you were so confident of your victory that you did not take any further actions. If so, the responsibility for that lies with the people on the same team. If you're aiming for Class A, you need to be able to manage at least that" I told Horikita.
".....you're saying some difficult things".
"I understand your feelings of frustration. But even so, this is the path you chose. And besides, you've matured even more than before. Even if I said the same thing to you when we first met you absolutely wouldn't have even heard me out" I continued.
That's right. Slowly but steadily, Horikita's mindset is slowly beginning to develop into that of an adult.

Unlike when we first met, she's becoming a girl who does not reject everything.
"I get it already. I'll accept the results of the exam. I confess I was thinking too optimistically. But right now the important thing, in any case, is to get this arm free".

(Continued)
>>
>>166445069
That's correct, this seems like a situation where some professor somewhere would say that while nodding.
"I'll try relying on Sakura a bit" I said.
Since it's getting late, rather than calling her I decided to use the chat to call out to her.
"Sakura, I think you're also aware of the water outage problem. But I'm out of drinking water in my room and I'm in a bit of a bind. The vending machine's also all sold out, if you're fine with it would you share some water with me?".

I waited a while after having sent the message but there were no signs of it being read.
"This is no good. Maybe she's asleep but it doesn't seem like she's noticed".
"Honestly, we're completely out of luck today...".
"You want to take it off right now don't you?".
"If I wanted to wait another day in this state I wouldn't have even called you".
I suppose that's true. She probably wants to get it off as quickly as possible.

"If so, that means you also have no choice but to take suitable risks too".
".....suitable?".
While on guard, she asks that. Horikita too, most likely, also understands this in her head.
"We'll leave this room and go to Keyaki Mall where we can utilize water. There's no other way" I said.
"So it's going to be like that in the end.....".
She put her hands on her forehead, but it doesn't matter which gesture she makes right now, it ends up looking ridiculous.

(Continued)
>>
>>166445112
"Right now this period is mostly used for eating meals, taking a bath and other various things so it's our chance".
As a matter of fact, before I came to this room, before I went down to the cafeteria, I did not encounter a single classmate of ours. If she cannot hold on until 12 o'clock there's no other choice but to take this much risk at least.
"I can't take this risk. Can't you ask your friends?".
"Unfortunately that's impossible today, it seems they've promised to go out together to the karaoke. They're not here".
"Honestly. I don't mean to repeat myself any more than this, but what a day...".
"Let's go now so we can end this in a poof".

"W-wait. I really can't go outside like this".
"Then do you want to hide your hand with something? It's already hidden by a water bottle though".
"That kind of joke is unnecessary".
"I-I get it. I'll apologize so put down that hand you're raising".
Since she moved to hit me again, I panicked and quickly took my distance.
"Do you have anything like a cloth?".
"Cloth....? If it's a handkerchief". Saying that, Horikita brought out a white handkerchief from a shelf.
As I took it from her, I covered it from above Horikita's water bottle.

"...putting it bluntly this is suspicious. More than that, I feel the length of it isn't enough". Although most of it is covered, it's still meaningless if the tip of the bottle is peeking out.
"Do you have anything bigger?".
"If it has to be something bigger, it'll have to be a bath towel......". This time she brings out a bath towel. I placed it on the arm with the water bottle.

(Continued)
>>
>>166445157
"Well if it's this it should be.....". It's just, it'll be a mystery as to why she's walking outside with a bath towel in hand.
In a sense, it would be a lot more conspicuous than simply having an arm trapped inside a water bottle.
"It's a little unstable, if I walk the bath towel will fall off".
"Shouldn't it be fine if you hold it down with the other hand?".

Having folded the bath towel, she gave off an image as though she were about to enter the bath. If it's like this, yeah, it looks a lot better.
"If a third party were to see my situation, what kind of impression would they have?".
"Let's see...".
Firstly as a premise, nobody would walk around in the dormitories with a bath towel nor would they go outside. Naturally one would wonder. And then if I were to stand beside her, it would be an even greater mystery.
"Depending on the situation.....I wonder. For instance, maybe they might think you borrowing the bathtub in my room".
That might be too much of a leap but since I myself saw it that way, I said that.

"Rejected". She removes the bath towel and refuses. I too don't want to be caught up with that kind of suspicious doubt.
"How about walking while putting your hands inside your bag?".
"I don't even want to imagine that. Rejected. Can you think of a slightly better idea?"
Even though we're in a pinch she's still first-class when it comes to complaining.
"If that's the case let's just go like this? It'll be light and there won't be anything to fall off like a towel or a handkerchief".
".....let's see". Rather than wasting time thinking up this and that it's better to simply act.

Dragging along a slightly hesitant Horikita with me, I stepped out into the corridor.
"Ok, there aren't any signs of people around. Let's go".
"W-wait a minute. I haven't put on my shoes properly yet". Since she could only use one hand that's taking up a lot of time as well. After having spent some time, the two of us head into the corridor.

(Continued)
>>
>>166445202
"There's a faucet on the road to school, isn't there? If we can make it there it should be alright".
If we walk at a normal pace, we should arrive there in 5 minutes.

Since the situation is the situation, it may take twice as long as that but as long as we can leave the dormitory, under the cover of darkness it would be fine. We made it to the front of the elevator. Since both elevators weren't moving, it would be impossible to get on them as well.
"It's useless, Ayanokouji-kun. We can't use the elevator".
"What?".
"There's a surveillance monitor in the lobby on the 1st floor right? I don't know who's seeing it".
Indeed on the 1st floor, the footage captured by the surveillance camera inside the elevator is being displayed on a monitor. Horikita is concerned about being seen on it.

Even if she can poorly hide her arm in front of the camera, she won't be able to avoid giving them a mysterious footage.
"Then do you want to use the stairs?".
If we're to descend from this point, it would take quite a bit of time. And the fact that one of her hands is unusable makes it a little dangerous.
"Rather than letting anyone see this clumsy figure of mine, I'd rather choose the stairs" Horikita said.
After weighing struggles and danger on a scale against her pride. Horikita chose pride.
There are two emergency staircases, each one located equidistantly from the elevator. No matter which one we use, we'll have to go past the doors of the student rooms again, it can't be helped.

Bringing along a Horikita who seemed to be hiding behind my back while walking, we headed towards the staircase. Along the way, if I had to borrow Horikita's words "what a day". In other words, it's an unlucky day. I heard the doors to the room of an unknown student opening. About three rooms back from where we were standing.
"T-this is bad. That's Maezono-san's room".

(Continued)
>>
>>166444989
You post this in every Goddamn thread. Not that I mind. Next I'm expecting the Sakura pic where she's being a camera slut. Then the Ichinose pic where her thighs gets other anons horny.
>>
>>166445246
Maezono of Class D, huh? No doubt one of the people Horikita does not wish to encounter right now. But there's no room for escape.
But from the door that was slowly opening, it wasn't Maezono that came out, but her friend Kushida. I wondered if this was yet another unexpected incident for Horikita.

"Thank you Kushida-san. I'll repay the favor next time".
"No, it's ok. Don't mind it. Good night Maezono-san".
It seems she came to play in Maezono's room. Perhaps Maezono meant to see her off from inside, but I couldn't see her face. As the door closed, Kushida, without realizing the presence of me and Horikita, headed towards the elevator.
"That was dangerous..."
"Right".
If she had only looked back, Kushida would have noticed our presence. Uncomfortable sweat starts to form. In any case, this place is too conspicuous. We have to head out through the emergency exits as quickly as possible.

But as we took the next step, Maezono's room's door opened again.
"Kushida-san. You forgot something, you forgot something!".
Saying that Maezono came outside. Naturally, Kushida turned around.
"Hmm, Ayanokouji-kun and Horikita-san. Good evening".
"Y, yeah".
There was a brief exchange of words but it seems firstly she'll be checking what she forgot. Kushida heads towards Maezono.

And of course, Maezono also inevitably notices us. Horikita turns rigid. Receiving both Kushida and Maezono's gaze, she becomes unable to move.
"You forgot your phone".
"Ahh, sorry. Thank you. That saved me---".
"Let's go Ayanokouji-kun. There's no need to stay here for long".

(Continued)
>>
>>166445294
Saying that now while Kushida's attention is focused on her forgotten belonging, this is the chance, she uses the tip of the water bottle to push my back. I suppose if this form of hers is seen, Horikita's pride would be torn to shreds.

While being pushed, I reached the emergency exit and attempt to open the door.
However---
"It won't open.....".
"It's a joke, right? There's no way an emergency exit won't open".
"No, it seriously won't open".
Locking an emergency exit is normally prohibited so this is probably---
"Where are the two of you going?".

Perhaps she was curious about the two of us attempting to leave through the emergency exit, Kushida, having finished her business with Maezono, approached us.
"That's, no. We were just thinking about going down using the stairs".
That was a reason I didn't understand well, but there was nothing else I could have answered with except that.
"If I remember, the east staircase's power is cut right now so you won't be able to use it. It would be dangerous in the dark. I think the west one would be usuable?".
"I see. So that's how it is". Horikita, without attempting to call out to Kushida, was simply hiding behind my back.
"Horikita-san feels different than usual, did something happen?".

(Continued)
>>
>>166445340

Kushida called out to her like that. On top of that it was past her own room. It seems she's intending to come all the way in front of us. Perhaps Kushida's actions were also conveyed to Horikita, she answered with a slightly loud voice.
"There's nothing wrong in particular".
Those words of Horikita included a wish to make her stop coming. Perhaps they were conveyed, but Kushida stopped.
"I see. If there's anything troubling you, please tell me. Earlier, Maezono-san also seemed to be troubled because of the water outage and so she wasn't able to use the water. I have more than enough water".
Right now it seems the Kushida in front of us has something Horikita wants more than anything.

If she chooses to ask now, she would be able to get her hands on it easily but---
Using the tip of the water bottle like the muzzle of a gun, she presses it against my back.
By that, she probably means she wouldn't forgive me if I relied on Kushida.
"Then Horikita-san, Ayanokouji-kun. Good night, both of you".
"Ohh, good night".

(Part 5. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5. Finished. I'll head off to sleep now and finish off the entirety of chapter 3 tomorrow here if this thread's still up or another one if it's not. At this rate I think I might be able to finish off 4.5 by the end of this week. That'll let me start volume 5 by the start of next week. I'll probably stop volume 5 for a while to focus on 7.5 once it comes out though)
>>
>>166444989
I want to marry this miracle.
>>
Sweet, fluffy diabetes incoming in 7.5
>>
>>166444989
Karuizawa > Arisu=Ichinose > Satou=Sakura > Hiyori > Hasebe > Ibuki > Kushida > Horikita
>>
File: 1500490075665.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>166445870
Patrician taste
>>
File: 1493923316391.png (1.64 MB, 950x1348)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
Look at all these best girls.
>>
File: 1508615892440.jpg (155 KB, 850x1250)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>166446906
>No Kei, the bestest girl
Nope.
>>
>>166444989
Kawaiizawa.
>>
>>166446906
Yu-Yu really needs to start including Karuizawa in these group shots. If even Arisu is in, she deserves to be in too. Kei is still one of the main heroines at the end of the day.
>>
>>166446906
I want to date, fuck and marry Suzune. In that particular order. I want to get her hand stuck in MY water bottle if you get what I mean. I want to wake up to her beautiful voice every morning. Suzune is an angel. Suzune is love, Suzune is life.
>>
>>166447200
Happy New Year, Sudo. I see that you never change.
>>
>>166445413
Thanks TL anon.
>>
>>166445413
Thanks as always anon.
>>
>>166445413
Thanks for everything TL anon
>>
I wonder when we should have more information on volume 7.5
>>
File: 1513208994754.jpg (175 KB, 801x1000)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
True best girl.
>>
File: My Wives are so cute.jpg (75 KB, 247x350)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
>>166445413
Thanks, TL Anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>166447200
KEN-KUN DAISUKI!!
>>
File: 1514519766446.jpg (246 KB, 1060x1500)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>166447200
Happy New Year, Sudo.
You too, Nagumo
>>
Just remembering that Horikita VA is a Keifag
>>
>>166448121
January 05, 2018 at 06:00 PM
Nips rumors
>>
>>166452313
Whorikitafags can't stop getting BTFO
>>
File: Spoiler Image (570 KB, 926x654)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
What is Sakura doing?
>>
File: ctd12.jpg (42 KB, 480x320)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Horikita's VA reads the LNs too and she is a Keifag.

https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1500451858
――鬼頭さんは、キャラクターの推しとかも考えて見るタイプかもしれないですね。

鬼頭:そうですね。推しのために見る感じです(笑)!

鬼頭:最初は綾小路が気になって、だいぶ先ですけど、軽井沢恵が気になって、今はそのために原作を読んでいます(笑)。
>In the beginning I was interested in Ayanokoji, but a bit later, I got interested in Karuizawa Kei, and now that's the reason I'm reading the source material. (laughs)
>>
>>166445006
>>166445069
Where's that anon who was bragging about how Ayanokouji cares about Horikita?
>>
>>166453955
>same VA as Kaho from Blend S

wew
>>
File: Kaho_01.jpg (2.77 MB, 1920x2713)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
>>166455029
>it's real

Holy shit.
>>
File: DMGpSVLVAAE_o_w.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>166455029
Kaho's VA drew this picture.
>>
>>166453955
She has a very beautiful voice. I hope she gets more works. She is perfect for protagonists. She also has a nice taste
>>
>>166453955
Is she a Ichinosefag too?
>>
File: 1504533824197.jpg (304 KB, 1384x2048)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>166445246
>>166445294
>>166445340
>>166445413
Thanks. TL Anon. You made my day.
>>
File: DMUE5piVAAADTal.jpg_large.jpg (181 KB, 2048x1152)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>166455528
Suzune cosplay as Kaho.
>>
>>166458686
Sweet indeed.
>>
>>166457455
Horikita's VA said "I want to be friends with Ichinose, I admire her."

https://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=%201504076613

>一之瀬はいい子なんだなと思わせてくれるし、いい子であってほしい!ってすごく思うキャラです。友達になりたいし、憧れます。
>>
>>166460334
That's nice to know. I'm guessing these are her two favorite characters of this series beside 50% man?
>>
>>166444835
Thanks TL-anon and Happy New year to you all!
>>
File: 1514699770873.jpg (1.21 MB, 2238x1600)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>166460334
She really has a good taste
>>
>>166445069
>"Unrealistic? I don't think so. Let me repeat myself, if Kushida did indeed betray us and guided the group to outcome 1 that is an amazing thing. This is an area you cannot succeed in half-heartedly. In other words, in the previous exam, you were completely outsmarted in regards to Kushida, with a difference in between your capabilities and hers".
>"You had the "target" in your class. And so you were so confident of your victory that you did not take any further actions. If so, the responsibility for that lies with the people on the same team. If you're aiming for Class A, you need to be able to manage at least that" I told Horikita.
Savage
>>
File: 4z.jpg (153 KB, 770x544)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Happy New Year, all Keifags, Horikitafags, Ichinosefags, Sakurafags and other fags.
>>
>>166463909
Man, 50% is so savage. He's is a true alpha
>>
>>166464008
You too anon
>>
File: 11MAFsgtogL.jpg (4 KB, 216x163)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>166445202
>>166445246
>This fucking autism.
Why didnt they just use the water from the toilet flushing cistern?
>>
File: 1509644725968.jpg (134 KB, 873x1200)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>166464008
Y-you too.
>>
>>166464008
Happy new year to you too anon!
>>
>>166464008
Happy new year to you too bud
>>
>>166460334
>Likes Ichinose and Karuizawa
She only needs to say she's a fan of Sakayanagi too and her taste would be patrician.
>>
>>166444835
>>166445413
TL anon thanks a whole fucking bunch. I love that you do this shit for us. Have a happy new year
>>
File: DSIogOaX4AEZSlQ.jpg (111 KB, 800x810)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
>>166473439
My Girl!

When will we have the scans?
>>
>>166473439
Our precious soon to be yandere girl is so gorgeous.
>>
>>166463909
My man 50%. He just doesn't care. Need more MC like this. I'm sick of wimpy MC.
>>
File: 1508847076495.jpg (160 KB, 674x675)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
New year, new life and Kei is still the cutest and most loyal girl in the world.
>>
>>166476299
I do not remember ever seeing a protagonist like him before. He's different from the psychopath that Kira was and is not dense as Lelouch was. It's not a robot like Tatsuya. He really can be my favorite protagonist.
>>
File: 1510610645585.png (606 KB, 824x679)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>166480290
Hear, hear.
>>
>>166480290
Kiyotaka please.
>>
File: DNHNlETVAAAkRKV.jpg (255 KB, 1414x1796)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>166445413
Horikita-chan is cute and best girl! Thank you for your hard work.

And Happy New Year's to all.
>>
>>166481628
Wow, a Horikita fan! I thought those didn't exist except people who only watched the anime!
>>
>>166445413
thanks anon and Happy New Year Anons
>>
>>166480474
He is already my favorite protagonist. Sugoi desu.
>>
>>166481938
This must be your first thread.
>>
>>166481938
90% of the fanbase are EOP and they start from the anime. Many follow the series after the anime via LN translation. You are most probably the same.
>>
>>
>>166481430
Gosh she's even cuter with her hair down!
>>
>>166481430
Kiyotaka is lucky to see her more with hair down while lying on the bed. But they can't fuck in 50% room though because the cucks still have the duplicate keys. Would be hilarious if the cucks found out about Ayanokouji Kei that way.
>>
Is this a harem
>>
>>166487100
No, but those with feeble minds or low IQ will think so.
>>
>>166487172
But I need to self insert into a harem protag
So does this fix?
yes my IQ is somewhat low
>>
>>166487100
About as haremlike as Yahari.
>>
>>166487100
The protagonist does not allow these immoral things
>>
Who are the confirmed used goods in the anime/LN?
>>
>>166488220
Hoshinomiya Chie.
>>
Can someone who read the V1 LN tell me if Kei actually swam in the pool during their classes.

Because if I remember correctly, she never tried doing it because she didn't want to change into a swimsuit because of her stab wound.
>>
>>166488220
Karuizawa. She already had a taste of Hirata's huge alpha cock not to mention Ryuuen, Ishizaki and Albert gangbanging her on that rooftop. Kei is the ultimate used goods in that school. Horikita, on the other hand, is 100% pure.
>>
>>166488220
>>166489099
>t.samefag or,
>t.falseflagger but confirmed,
>t.keishitter
>>
>>166445413
Thank you and Happy New Year
>>
>>166489067
Volume 1 has been fully translated you know? Well I'll answer your question anyway.
>Can someone who read the V1 LN tell me if Kei actually swam in the pool during their classes.
No during the pool scene there was no mention of Kei swimming in the pool, in fact she wasn't even mentioned at all unlike Sakaura and Hasebe who were mentioned watching the class in the seating area.

>Because if I remember correctly, she never tried doing it because she didn't want to change into a swimsuit because of her stab wound.
Indeed. It was mentioned in Volume 4.5 Chapter 5 that Kei had never gone swimming once with the rest of the class because obviously there was a chance for the others to see her scar whilst she was changing, so yeah the anime fucked up here >>166481430
by putting her in when she shouldn't have been.
>>
File: Endgame.jpg (372 KB, 588x600)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
Leaked illustration from 7.5
>>
>>166487100
It technically is. 3 and possible more girls like the MC.
>>
>>166491052
Only girls that can be said to genuinely like him are Sakura and Karuizawa. Sato only "like" him because he's strong and smart. If someone stronger and smarter comes along she'll be gone too. Same with Hasebe, if someone impresses her more she'll go with them instead. Horikita doesn't give a flying fuck about 50% romantically right now. Kushida hates his guts. Ichinose is more a rival. Arisu just wants to beat him. Hiyori only wants to read books with him. Hardly a harem. It's more like a lowkey love triangle between 50%, Sakura and Karuizawa right now.
>>
>>166487100
I would say it's a deceptive harem for the untrained eyes. While there are girls seemingly interested in him with various degree, only two of them truly like him. One is Karuizawa Kei (which is his property) and the other one is Sakura Airi (for head patting). Only them are under MC's protections. He could care less about the others.
>>
File: Kiyocoffee.jpg (20 KB, 638x393)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I drink from this cup every day and the taste of Kiyotaka is heavenly.
>>
>>166491282
Where can I get one anon? I want to be blessed too with based protagonist.
>>
>>166491188
Let's not make excuses, anon. Satou likes him and that's a fact. She's going out on a "date" with 50%, to boot.
>>
>>166488220
not Kushida
>>
>>166487459
The girls are hot as fuck, that'd fix.
>>
>>166489099

This one is already a pretty old bait by now anon, no Keifag will ge triggered with that(and that includes me)
>>
>>166487100
The Yahari-esque sorts.
>>
>>166491425
If you go back to the previous discussions, you would know that Satou would leave Ayano when Hirata was available
>>
File: 1513624561834.jpg (2.8 MB, 3500x3301)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>166489099
Nice bait. Hirata is gay. Look for Hirata route
>>
>>166491873
Which previous discussions? In the end, you're still making excuses. Harem is not a bad thing and it's something that you should expect knowing who the author is. Being fiercely defiant is unnecessary.
>>
>>166487100
Yes.
Sakura, Satou and Kei lust after 50%'s dick.
>>
>>166492205
Satou always made it clear that she was only interested in Kyopon because Hirata was not available, implying that if the situation was different, she would immediately go to our boy, Hirata. If you analyze, Satou is a good friend, since she is avoiding her friend's boyfriend. Much better than our Haruka-chan
>>
File: 1513697644632.png (141 KB, 225x350)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
Haruka would at least have Kyopon as main goal
>>
>>166492372
Satou could be said to be tease. Doesn't mean she doesn't have certain degree of interest directed at 50%.
>>
>>166492774
She sure is interested. But superficially when compared to the other two. Sato is a good and cute girl. I hope she participates more in history
>>
It seems to be like those fags want their girls to get a piece of 50% dick too. Hence the denial.
>>
So currently we have certain degrees of interest in the protagonist:
-Satou has a crush on Kyopon
-Sakura is in love with the image she created from Kyopon
-Kei is in love with Kyopon (no secrets or lies)
>>
File: 1513716389324.png (979 KB, 1153x1217)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>166473439
So cute my pet. Must be protected
>>
>>166492912
Satou takes greater initiative and got farther than Kei and Sakura, even if she may be teasing or half-serious at most.
>>
>>166493219
Correction, Satou has a crush on him because of his relay race against Manabu.
>>
>>166493488
She is the only girl to do that yet, i admit that.
but to do something that easy, means that you're accustomed and probs do it half-serious like you said.
>>
>tfw not an EOP
>>
>>166491971
Top tier girls I concurred. Picked up.
>>
>>
File: REMINDER.png (74 KB, 1340x768)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
It's still rising. How can one girl be so best all the other girls combined still won't match up to her?
>>
>>166495656
Link me to the poll anon.
>>
>>166495919
Here you go
>https://strawpoll.com/82prwk18
Make sure to vote Karuizawa
>>
>>166495938
Thanks anon. Voted for the best girl Ayanokouji Kei. She's loyal, so we should follow her example.
>>
>>166495656
>TFW you contributed to at least 300 spread votes
I regret it.
>>
>>166495656
Kushida's proxy is real.
>>
Any C93 news?
>>
>>166444989
Why is she so precious?
>>
>>166463909
Fucking hell, 50% does not pull any punches with his words. Literally verbally destroyed Horikita there. Tore down her pride and assumptions and shoved it in her face that Kushida's betrayal and their loss was a direct result of Horikita's incompetence. Good, she'll need that sort of blunt honesty to allow her to grow up. Someone like Sudo who fawns over her won't help her at all. A blunt influence like 50% is necessary for Horikita's growth.
>>
File: 1352568664221.png (36 KB, 158x245)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>be on vacation for 2 weeks with no internet
>we're already almost done with 4.5
does someone have a txt-file or something he can share or do I have to dig through the archives?
>>
>>166497476
Here's the Pastebin link
>pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
Here's the Google Drive link
>https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
Either one of those will do. I believe they've compiled up to the latest translated chapter of 4.5
>>
in case someone needs it

https://pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
>>
>>166486572
Except those guys are longer hanging around with him since the sports festival.
>>
File: 1352568734037.png (52 KB, 294x242)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>166497514
>>166497525
thank you friends
>>
Posting Shotapon and Lolizawa falling in love.
>>
>>166491402
google image search results
https://twitter.com/redbubble_rbz/status/944715565960019968
>>
>>166497746
LoveLoveLoveLove
>>
>>166496884
Wait until you read volume 5 he literally tells her she's useless and how she only cares about herself.
>>
>>166493331
The thought of her potentially going behind Sakura's back and trying to seduce 50% for some reason is hot as fuck.
>>
>>166496884
I agree. 50% x Hori is my OTP, honestly.
>>
>>166496884
Point taken, I suppose that's something only Kiyo can do and something Sudo would be unable to do.
>>
>>166497626
There is still Sudo, he's still a bro unlike the other incompetent 2, I think.
>>
>>166498331
>he's still a bro
Name one instance of this after volume 5
>>
>>166497626
Did they ever give the keys back to him?
>>
>>166498331
Okay except one who's still hanging around with him.
>>
>>166498376
He assists to their class leader meetings and behaves properly. And he doesn't shun 50% like the other 2 do
>>
>>166498404
No. Also more importantly, Kushida hasn't given the keys back to him yet. Which is why quite a few nips were theorizing that after volume 6, Kushida may use that to frame Ayanokouji. Like planting evidence of cheating inside his room while he's out, or planting her clothes or panties in his room and then calling the teachers on him to accuse him of academic/sexual misconduct to get him expelled. Kiyotaka needs to be careful of that. Maybe he needs to contact the school to get his keys changed to shut Kushida's schemes down.
>>
>>166498508
>He assists to their class leader meetings and behaves properly
Irrelevant, that's for Horikita.

>And he doesn't shun 50% like the other 2 do
He doesn't interact much with him either since all he does is follow Horikita around. That's not qualified as being a bro.
>>
>>166498540
Don't worry 50% is on the case if that happened.
>>
>>166498574
So does he still interact with him without being shun at least?
>>
>>166498617
He treats him like usual
>>
>>166498647
Basically, he still the same then so it's fine then at least.
>>
>>166498540
If so, I can smell that both Hirata and Kei will have a role in this to counter her framing. Courtesy of 50% keikaku of course. Looks to me Kushida will not end well in any future circumstances if she is still on 50% tail. Hirata is pretty sharp and has calm demeanor, while Kei is basically 50% other half. She understands his intentions by just looking at his eyes. Whatever it is, other classes must not involve in this. Now that I mentioned it, perhaps Ryuen will have a hand in this one as well. Who knows.
>>
>>166498617
Yes, but honestly I don't remember if they interact at all. Sudou after volume 5 is laying really low like don't talk at all at their meeting.
>>
>>166498647
Then doesn't that mean that Sudo is still maintaining his relationship with Kiyo? I'd consider that as being a bro unlike the other 2 who have completely abandoned Ayano for being much more superior than them.
>>
>>166498744
Not being an asshole doesn't mean you're a bro.
>>
>>166498759
At least he's still the same as usual so it's fine.
>>
>>166498759
I suppose so.
>>
>>
>>166499596
>.
Stop bumping threads like that you retard
>>
Fucking synopsis! https://twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/947792587758256128
>>
>>166499852
>『ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ7.5』あらすじ
過去の呪縛から救ってくれた綾小路のことを意識するようになってしまった軽井沢恵。
そんな彼女に、友人の佐藤麻耶から綾小路とのクリスマスデートについて相談が持ちかけられる。(続く
SPECULATIONS WERE FUCKING REAL BOY
>>
>>166499852
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>166499852
ME NO UNDERSTAND MOON
>>
>>166499852
Someone needs to translate that!
>>
>>166499852
The tweets are flooding in. Seems like the synopsis is actually longer than that. Let's compile it.
>>
>>166499889
Someone translate this can't read moon.
>>
>>166499889
plot twist: she doesn't stalk them she outright ask him out
>>
>>166499889
It seem Satou want to consult Kei about her date with 50%, I think.
>>
『ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ7.5』あらすじ

過去の呪縛から救ってくれた綾小路のことを意識するようになってしまった軽井沢恵。
そんな彼女に、友人の佐藤麻耶から綾小路とのクリスマスデートについて相談が持ちかけられる。

さらに同時に綾小路からも、佐藤について知っていることを教えて欲し い、と軽井沢に連絡が!? 綾小路の行動は純粋な異性への興味のためのものなのか、それとも佐藤を利用するためのものなのか。

「あーもう! 何なのよあいつはあ!」 クリスマス目前、軽井沢のモヤモヤは止まらない。

一方、綾小路は新学期に向けて複数の人物と接触。一之瀬帆波のウィークポイント、新生徒会長・南雲雅の抱える闇、新たな情報は今後の波乱を予期させるもので――!?
>>
File: DSc9ooCVQAAWTqj.jpg (471 KB, 1455x2048)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/947794379967578112
>>
>>166499989
Vol 7.5 synopsis
>>
>>166499999
Best girls
>>
>>166499989
Does this one includes all the tweets?
>>
>>166499989
Its look like that Nagumo has a fucking darkness.
>>
>>166500023
Missing
以上、「ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ7.5」あらすじでした! そして、せっかくのお正月ということなので、7.5巻の挿絵も公開しちゃいますね!
お願いする佐藤と胸を叩く軽井沢。その頭上には可愛いサイズになった2人のSD!? あらすじと共に内容が気になる挿絵になっていますね。(pic from quints) >>166499999
>>
File: 1511200043041.jpg (55 KB, 529x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>166499852
>>166499889
>>166499989
>>166499999
>>
Just now in Japan, a synopsis of the volume 7.5 have been published.
>>
>>166499989
>一之瀬帆波のウィークポイント
>Ichinose Honami's weak point
OH BOY
OOOOOH BOYYYYY
>>
>>166499999
Kei looks like she's spilling spaghetti there. Is she becoming Satou's cupid?
>>
Help a fellow anon out and translate some of these please, and for those of you already doing that, I give you my sincerest thanks.
>>
>>166499989
>一方、綾小路は新学期に向けて複数の人物と接触。一之瀬帆波のウィークポイント、新生徒会長・南雲雅の抱える闇、新たな情報は今後の波乱を予期させるもので――!?
>No Horikita
FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>166500068
Oh no!!!, Kiyopon would likely exploited Ichinose's weakness.
>>
>>166500068
OH BOI HOEEE BOI
>>
>>166499989
Classroom of the Elite Volume 7.5 Synopsis

Karuizawa Kei, who's become conscious of Ayanokouji who saved her from the curse of her past. And towards her, her good friend Satou Maya asks for advice regarding her Christmas date with Ayanokouji. And furthermore, Ayanokouji himself contacts Karuizawa to ask her for details about Satou!? Those actions of Ayanokouji's, are they simply interest towards the opposite sex or is it so that he can also use Satou?

"Ahh---mou! What's that guy want!" Right before Christmas, Karuizawa's anxiety could not be stopped. On the other hand, Ayanokouji makes contact with several people in preparation for the new semester. Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi. New information that heralds upcoming tumultous events.

>Translation of the 7.5 synopsis.
>>
>>166500068
Nagumo is coming to town.
>>
>>166500119
THANK YOU ANON
>>
>>166500119
>the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi
Oh my, Nagumo has a darkness in him.
>>
>>166500119
Based anon, thanks!
>>
>>166500119
Thanks anon!
>>
>>166500119
So Kinugasa shitposts in 5ch, because I remember this being speculated long time ago
>>
>>166500090
Be positive. no mention of Horikita means no focus on Sudo wanting to get into her pants, so less Sudo trolling for you guys
>>
Satou asks Kei for dating advice? Kei is a cuck.
>>
>>166500119
Truly centered around Karuizawa, seems like she has many roles or at least instances in scenes. And Ayanokouki never stop keikaku-ing.
>>
>>166500207
>implying we shouldn't expect Horikita to spend some time with 50%
>>
>>166499999
Satou Maya and Karuizawa Kei a cute. Their chibi versions are kawaii too.
>>
>>166500240
She's getting the Kushida treatment. Expect some phone call and her rejecting whatever 50% tells her to do
>>
What are the chances for an S2?
>>
>>166500240
Clearly tired of her, and that she's pretty independent and capable to lead her class now without 50% intervention.
>>
>>166500310
50%
>>
>>166500090
>>166500207
Ayanokouji is getting involved with the Nagumo matter. So, Horikita is very likely going to be dragged along in that conflict.
>>
>>166500042
>Satou who asks for a favor and Karuizawa who strikes her chest. Floating above them are the cute-sized SD versions of the two!? Along with the synopsis, this illustration will surely make you curious of the contents

Translation of:

お願いする佐藤と胸を叩く軽井沢。その頭上には可愛いサイズになった2人のSD!? あらすじと共に内容が気になる挿絵になっていますね
>>
File: 1505420154302.jpg (43 KB, 500x400)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>166500211
>>
>>166500336
Hirata arc is coming, and he seems a better fit to be dragged along into StuCo arc rather than Horikita. Horikita already had her parts in earlier volumes. Time for other characters that are foreshadowed for so long to shine.
>>
>>166500318
That's a moot point. Ayano has been tired of everything since day 1. He always wants to lay low and be average and just background. But that will never happen because the story would end if it did.
>>
>>166499999
Kei is spilling spaghetti guys! What will be her Kei-kaku for this?
>>
File: 1508900786814.jpg (646 KB, 900x1200)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>166500376
KEK. From the direction the synopsis seems to be heading in, I expect Karuizawa to backstab Satou romantically sooner or later in a desperate attempt to try and get Kiyotaka for herself, which might leave Satou angry at her and set up a future arc where the class D girls try bullying Karuizawa for hogging Kiyopon to herself.
>>
>>166500409
>Since Day 1
Bruh, no he's not.
>>
>>166500383
Opinions. Doesn't matter either way as Manabu is the person who wants Horikita and he was the one who asked Ayanokouji.
>>
>>166500472
>Doesn't matter either way as Manabu is the person who wants Horikita and he was the one who asked Ayanokouji.
He wants to end Nagumo's dictatorship. Using Suzune would be one way to do it, but it's clearly possible that it will end up with a different outcome as usual
>>
>>166500436
Kei may be planning to let her know that Hirata is available since in the synopsis that she's getting more anxious about Satou's date with Kiyopon.
>>
>>166500090
THIS ISN'T HORIKITA'S ARC. IT'S KARUIZAWA'S ARC. OF COURSE SHE WON'T BE IN. HORIKITAFAGS BTFO'D INTO THE NETHER.
>>
>>166500472
>Manabu is the person who wants Horikita
Nope, he only mentioned Horikita as "if you don't want to stand out then use her like before" to Ayanokouji.
>>
>>166500449
Read the monologue and first chapter of volume 1.He waa already grumbling and complaining.
>>
>>166500436
So a former mob character will become a spark the current mob character into a major one? Seems good to me. But seriously though, I think Kei will let Maya has her date, but in the end she'll step up and confess.
>>
are there decent pdf/epubs around? the goddess doesn't seem to have any
>>
File: 1477819115718.jpg (99 KB, 448x537)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
FUCKKKKK I NEED S2 RIGHT FUCKING NOW

just finished marathon it. pretty damn good.
>>
Emilia go back to AS please.
>>
>>166500376
Saved. I'll be using this to shitpost until 7.5 comes out.
>>
File: ultra bone.jpg (43 KB, 918x749)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Class B Teacher > Class D Teacher > garbage > all female student
>>
>>166500495
>one way
Sure. And for now it's the most expected and usually course of action. But the result being different than expected is possible.

>>166500511
That's not the impression I got. He would never suggest to use Horikita, much less considers her in his mind. This time is different because he actually considers her.
>>
>>166500472
>wants Horikita
What?
>>
>>166500504
>>166500561
>The AS shitposter has arrived
Go back where you belong.
>>
>>166500660
Literally above.
>>
>>166500639
>That's not the impression I got.
That was what he told 50%
>>
Oh shit Kei is actually spilling spaghetti for 7.5. This is gonna be fun.
>>
>>166500472
>Opinions
Hi Emilia.
>>166500668
Hi Grey Hat.
>>
なんか、あらすじ読むと、軽井沢の今後の行動が非常に気になりますね。 綾小路を意識しすぎると、ちょっとボロが出そうな気がします。
>>
>>166500207
Your post is hypocritical and self-contradictory.
>>
>>166500639
>He would never suggest to use Horikita, much less considers her in his mind
Did you even read the LN? He went to him asking for help without anything to bargain, he's just that desperate. Also >>166500698
>>
File: 1486849204141.png (437 KB, 419x580)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
yami-Kushida is fucking hot

her eyes makes my dick diamond hard
>>
>>166500729
>After reading the synopsis, I'm very curious about Karuizawa's future actios. If she becomes too conscious of Ayanokouji, it may end up revealing her true nature.

Translation of that nip's comment. He's afraid if she becomes too clingy towards Ayanokouji it may end up revealing her nature to her class.
>>
>>166500728
>this retarded
Go back, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>166500787
Kei restrain yourself.
>>
>Kei spilling spaghetti
Keifags are fine. They're happy.

>No mention of Horikita yet
Horikitafags are happy saying that it is good because there's no Sudo x Horikita fuel.

Which one of the 2 groups are actually happy?
>>
KIYOTAKA COME TO ME AND SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET AND CARRY ME AWAAAAAY TO OUR HONEYMOON I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I'M WETTER THAN THE NIAGARA FALLS
>>
>>166500847
Calm down anon.
>>
is MC some kind of experimental kid like these guys?
>>
File: 1513985881562.jpg (65 KB, 872x688)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Kei is the main heroine.
Horikita is a WAKIYAKU.
>>
>>166500825
None, but Satou fans must be happy to see their girl get some action.
>>
>>166500825
>implying
Stop flaming a shitfling.
>>
>>166499999
So this is how friendships end. It ends with a cupid arrow with Kiyotaka's name written on it. And both friends trying to grab it for themselves. It was nice while it lasted but I guess this is as far as the Sato-Karuizawa friendship goes. Truly the ultimate product of the white room, casually and unintentionally ending friendships. Nice going there, Kiyopon.
>>
>>166500825
Horikita doesn't need to be featured this time. She already has 4.5. However, I expect her to at least have several appearances or a role in one chapter.
>>
File: yje72.jpg (104 KB, 681x960)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Just found it
>>
>>166501102
I guess 7.5 is going to literally be this picture in the form of a novel.
>>
>>166501063
>be 50%
>ruins friendship between Kei and Sato
>ruins friendship between Sakura and Haruka
>>
File: SUDO-KUN.png (1.95 MB, 1383x1223)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>166501074
>A role in one chapter.
SUDO-KUN DAISUKI DESU. KISU SHITE KUDASAI. HAPPY NEW YEAR SUDO-KUN ANATA O AISHITEMASU
>>
>>166500728
"Opinions" is a new meme now used by who?

>>166500698
Elaborate.

>>166500764
Just spoilers and past discussions here about "electron" or not debate. Let's say for argument's sake he is desperate. I know he asked Ayanokouji for help, and in the most likely scenario Ayanokouji will use Horikita again. She is quite capable now and has more potential to grow. In addition, using her as the face for a leader is something that is usual for him.
>>
>>166501074
>She already has 4.5
>got the second shortest chapter of the 5 chapters that the volume had
If you are okay with that
>>
>>166501147
Except Sakura and Haruka are genuine friends while Kei and Satou, I don't think so since Kei has no real friends.
>>
>>166501165
Not at all what I'm saying or implying. Quit baiting, you faggot.
>>
>>166501181
>Elaborate.
What do you want me to elaborate? That's what Manabu told him when he went to his room to request for help
>>
>>166501207
Source: your ass?
>>
>>166501222
Forget about him, he hasn't read the novels. He just wants to shitpost and make you waste time defending your stance, just to brush it off with his headcannon or completely ignore that
>>
>>166501237
>Source: your ass?
How about you count the words of the volume by yourself, if you are so skeptical?
>>
>>166501207
Horikita's name showed up nearly 400 results IIRC. She should have the most screentime. Sakura waa second behind.
>>
>>166501237
Source: Go and read the fucking novel. The raws for 4.5 are already linked multiple times. If you still don't have them here
>https://mega.nz/#F!bgM3nBAZ!9cLBtr7pnv5xefiRRZRUzQ
Read 4.5 and use a word counter to count the text in Horikita's chapter. It's one of the shortest chapters in 4.5. Even fucking Katsuragi's chapter was longer than Horikita's. So 4.5 was definitely NOT Horikita's volume while in comparison, 7.5 will be focusing MAINLY on Karuizawa.
>>
>>166501165
Literally zero romance between the two. Christmas miracle where Sudo confesses and gets rejected is the best you can hope for.
>>
>>166501265
Not him but yeah I can see where this is going, I should stop too.
>>
>>166501279
Manabu had quite a lot of screentime in ch2
And it's about the length of the chapter, not the amount of times a name was mentioned
>>
>>166501279
>Horikita's name showed up nearly 400 results IIRC. She should have the most screentime. Sakura waa second behind.
Following your logic, Vol 5 was Sudo's volume
>Sudo 須藤 466 matches
>Horikita 堀北 375 matches (includes both Manabu and Suzune)
>Ryuuen 龍園 183 matches
>>
>>166501279
Her name showing up 400 times doesn't mean she appears every time her name gets mentioned. Katsuragi mentions her a LOT in his chapter but if you recall in the translations that doesn't mean she always magically appears around Katsuragi when he says her name. She may be mentioned a lot, but her actual screentime is focused mainly on her chapter which is one of the shortest ones in the volume. Other people mention her, that's natural, doesn't mean she teleports there every time she gets mentioned.
>>
>>166501279
You also forget that Manabu HORIKITA had his own chapter as well. And Ayanokouji calls him the OLDER HORIKITA so you get a lot of hits when you just type in HORIKITA but that doesn't mean Horikita SUZUNE a lot of it also means Horikita MANABU.
>>
>>166501369
Sudo's monologue is vol.5. Makes sense that it counts being his volume that he shares with Horikita and Ryuuen.
>>
>>166501422
Does that mean volume 3 is Chabashira sensei's volume because Chabashira had the monologue for volume 3. So by your logic Chabashira sensei should be the focus of the entire volume 3 which definitely was not the case. Monologues don't mean much. If so, Sensei should have been the focus of volume 3.
>>
File: 1502684376506.png (17 KB, 1499x91)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>166501422
Not everyone agrees with that
>>
>>166500046
>ayyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa gomen.

Sorry anons, you cant unhear it now.
>>
>>166501377
You forget about Manabu it's not only Suzune because both their last name are Horikita.
>>
>>166500046
You are Karuizawa, sitting in a restaurant sipping some drinks. All of a sudden, this guy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka walks up to you, saves you from bullies and tells you to spread your legs for him. What do you do?
>>
>>166501222
That's not it. I'm talking about the reason why he said to use her. Manabu of the past would never acknowledge Horikita after all.

>>166501265
How civil and mature. If anything, you are the one shitposting, not me.
>>
>>166501556
>That's not it. I'm talking about the reason why he said to use her. Manabu of the past would never acknowledge Horikita after all.
Because 50% doesn't want to stand out and Manabu knows he has been pushing her to the front (since the island test). It's not that difficult
>>
>>166501556
Maybe it's because Manabu is aware that his sister is being used by Kiyopon.
>>
>>166500072
>Is she becoming Satou's cupid?
No. Look carefully, the arrow has Kiyotaka's name written in kanji on it and it's being shot out into the air. Both Satou (representing the devil) and Karuizawa (representing the angel with her wings) are trying to grab it for themselves. Satou is grabbing it with a mischievous, seductive expression while Karuizawa is grabbing it with a pure, lusty expression.
>>
File: DPQQQKOVQAAiEr32.jpg (89 KB, 1334x750)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Horika's VA is happy too.
>>
>>166501499
Horikita developed a lot more and was driving factor to assist with Sudo's own. So it could be argued that eay, I suppose.
>>
File: BcDEHnK.jpg (475 KB, 1114x1600)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
I want to fuck Shinohara
>>
File: 1463364247551.jpg (66 KB, 348x327)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>Ibuki

I trusted her. I was a fool.
>>
>>166501756
Goddamn, anon. You're still watching the anime, aren't you? Ibuki being the traitor during vol 3 is literally old news. If you still don't dislike her enough go read volume 7's rooftop scene, that'll make you positively hate her hypocrisy.
>>
>>166501490
I think it's a case-by-case or a coincidence.

>>166501499
That could remain true and volume 5 could still mostly Sudo's.
>>
>>166500847
Kei daijobu.
>>
>>166501581
>pointing out the obvious
You didn't read >>166501181. This is still Manabu we are talking about. If he truly believe someone else would be more suitable for the task, then he would have suggested that person instead.

>>166501622
Again, that's obvious.
>>
>>166500947
All 7 of them, including 6 in /a/. It's a good time to be Satoufags.
>>
>>166501311
Vol 4.5 word count using microsoft word 2016
139148 (Afterword, index and credits not included, mentions of the .jpg files included)
Prologue 634 (0.46%)
Ch1 25884 (18.60%)
Ch2 37130 (26.68%)
Ch3 15385 (11.06%)
Ch4 13166 (9.46%)
Ch5 34193 (24.57%)
Epilogue (about how they planned the hidden camera stuff) 12756 (9.17%)

So yeah, her chapter was the third in length, but just 11% of the total contents of the volume
>>
>>166501924
>Ayanokouji's pawn he used to hide himself
Yeah she is suitable, what's the problem here?
>>
>>166501924
>>pointing out the obvious
What part of "That's what Manabu told him" was hard to understand? I'm not gonna bother check the raws for you, do it yourself. I'm done with your bullshit
>>
>>166501181
Yes. If it involves the word opinion simply just to be safe, and his words keeps on going back on forth and one track-minded, that's Emilia (a toxic Horikitafag from AS). If he's less eloquent, kind of dumb, lol/lmao/hehehe, that's Grey Hat (an embarrassment to Horikitafag also from AS). Both are memes on /a/.
>>
>>166501958
See that's the thing. When people try to argue that 4.5 was Horikita's volume this is what I mean. It's NOT. Most of the volume was taken up by chapters 2 and 5 which happen to be Katsuragi and Karuizawa's chapters respectively. So one could even argue that this was mainly Katsuragi's volume if they go by length alone. And no her chapter's not third in length you're forgetting Ibuki's chapter (chapter 1) which was 18.60% of the volume with 25884 words compared to Horikita's 15385 words. Horikita's chapter is fourth in length. So Horikita certainly DIDN'T get the focus while in 7.5 going from the cover, synopsis and vol 7 afterword, Kei will be the MAIN focus of 7.5
>>
>>166501314
>Sudo confesses and gets rejected
Oh boy, the accumulated comeback visited down upon Keifags if this ever happens.
>>
>>166500119
Thanks Anon
Poor Kei don't know how to reach 50% heart
Satou will never see what hit her
50% must be contacting his /lit/ bro or Sakayanagi right?
>>
>>166501506
Anon what have you done. Now I keep on hearing her saying that. Please apologize.
>>
>>166501924
It's likely Manabu want Kiyopon's direct help, but since he doesn't want to standout, he will likely used Horikita as his substitute instead.
>>
>>166502018
Inb4 Sudo pesters her enough to make her accept a date with him. Be careful Horikitafags, recently Sudo's development with her isn't really a good sign for you lot. This kind of statement can easily backfire when Sudo gets his date and Keifags screencap your post to laugh you into oblivion.
>>
>>166502013
>random conspiracy theories and boogeyman
The absolute state of Keifags.
>>
>>166501539
Calls Satou > cries > Satou arrived > spread muh legs > blushes. Only way out, only way in.
>>
>>166502061
Kek. I'm already on it, Keifag.
>>
>>166501626
Anon, you just made me cry. That's beautiful.
>>
>>166502013
Go back to fucking AS and stay there.
>>
>>166502013
kek.
>>
>>166502013
lol heheheh
>>
>>166501539
>Ikemen walks up to you and tells you to open wide
Well no shit, I'd spread it open then cross my legs when he's on the verge of busting out his superior genes into my egg.
>>
>>166500119
Thanks for translating anon. So it's roughly what we expected was going to happen.
>>
>>166500046
Part 1
>50%: Satou-san asked me for a date but I don't know what to do. Guess I need to contact Kei.
>*contacts her*
>Kei: K-kiyotaka.. w-why are you calling me this late? *blushes*
>50%: Can you help me something? Satou-san asked me to go on a date with me, but I don't know what I suppose to do for a date.
>Kei: ...

To be continued in Part 2.
>>
>>166501975
She is. And that's why he wants her, right?

>>166501991
I'm concerned for your cognitive abilities. This was never about you proving the quote that you stipulated.

>>166502013
I wouldn't know since I don't frequent AS. Essentially, you are shitposting.

>>166502059
Yes, more or less. That's what we always speculated and argue for.
>>
>>166502316
Kei is a KEK.
>>
>>166500119
>her good friend Satou Maya asks for advice regarding her Christmas date with Ayanokouji
Poor Satou, she doesn't know that Kei is in a fake relationships since Satou thought that Kei has experience of dating which is not.
>>
>>166502394
Litteraly none. The only thing Kei knows to do is just pretend.
>>
>>166502336
>She is. And that's why he wants her, right?
Not really, he wanted Ayanokouji, and since Ayanokouji doesn't want to do it so he made the suggestion to use his sister like how Ayanokouji used her in the past. It's always Ayanokouji.
>>
>>166502365
Never underestimate a girl in love. Especially someone who's fallen as hard as Kei has. Expect her to pull off Light Yagami-tier "Kei"kakus to make sure she wins in the end. Sato won't even know what hit her by the time it's over and she sees Kei leaving with Kiyopon in the end. If she really wanted to get Kiyopon, Sato's biggest mistake was asking Kei for help since that's the WORST person she could ask right now. Even Kouenji would give better advice because Kei sure as hell won't be letting any other female near her territory.
>>
>>166502394
Since Kei has no experience either, she's going to use Satou as a Guinea pig to find out 50%'s interests.>>166502410
>>
I find it really cute that 50% contacted Kei instead, it's like he needs him either way. He could just contact his comfy group but, Kei is his afterall.
>>
>>166502515
*her
>>
>>166500943
NOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING HORIKITABROS
>>
>>166502515
At the end of the day, the person closest to 50% is undeniably Kei. He can cut off contact all he wants, but in the end, HE's the one to call her because who else can he ask this kind of advice from? Sure as hell not his group, sure as hell not Horikita or Kushida or Ichinose. The only one close enough to him he feels comfortable with is Kei. Unfortunately, by doing this, he's also hurting her feelings unintentionally because Kei's crushing hard on him.
>>
>>166502428
Yes, but Ayanokouji won't take direct action and stand out in the open. He has to manipulate or push from the shadow like usual. That's where she comes in. Manabu knows this and considers her suitable now.
>>
>>166502583
That was just a suggestion in his desperate attempt to convince Ayanokouji to act. How he does thing is entirely up to Ayanokouji, even acting directly is not impossible. It's just people like you merely heard Horikita's name mentioned in spoiler and then blew it out of proportion
>>
>>166500943
>original edit had 50%xKei in the pic
You made it unfunny. Kei might be true heroine, but Horikita being the main girl is still likely.
>>
Hirata arc is coming for us to explore, as mentioned by Kinugasa. I honestly think out of the people that 50% will use for StuCo arc, it's him. He's popular and very capable. In one way or another, Hirata owed 50% for helping Kei. Horikita could be one of the pawns but I just don't see 50% wanting to use her since she is already leading her class well. It's time to move on.
>>
>>166502669
Katsuragi is also one of the main focus as well since he wants to join the StuCo badly, but was rejected.
>>
>>166502669
Katsuragi, Ichinose, Nagumo, and Hirata. We'll be getting their stuffs soon and StuCo arc perfectly fits them. Now how will 50% handle this?
>>
>>166502780
What about Sakayanagi?
>>
>>166502780
Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show in the background?
>>
>>166502827
she's the final boss.
>>
>>166502827
Sakayanagi is still playing 3D chess. Her arc should be saved for later. Then perhaps the dark horse Kouenji.
>>166502842
It's a good time to use The Beaten Four led by Ryuen, with Kei continuing her stunts and Hirata as the lead actor.
>>
>>166502635
I explained and gave some reasons why Ayano would pick Horikita for agrument's sake. Give alternative agruments and speculations if you think it won't be Horikita as Manabu suggested.

You took a simple matter and made it complicated and tedious, you know. It feeks like you don't want it to be Horikita so you are quick to reject and be disagreeable.

>>166502669
Aside from Horikita, Hirata is the only other natural candidate. But Hirata has dirt that can be dug up regarding his past, and I don't think he has the spine to handle tackling Nagumo yet either. IF Hirata is to be used for good, it's better to use Horikita first as decoy and then bring in Hirata once Ayano is done luring and cleaning.
>>
File: kek.jpg (52 KB, 872x688)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>166502650
Here anon.
>>
>>166491496
really?
>>
>>166503110
Volume 7.5 spoiler
>>
>>166500119
>Ayanokouji. And furthermore, Ayanokouji himself contacts Karuizawa to ask her for details about Satou!? T
Ahhhhhhh Keifags btfo
he calls kei to give information for his date with another girl

it's sad
Besides, he is not interested either by Kei or Satou
he's preparing for the future war
>Those actions of Ayanokouji's, are they simply interest towards the opposite sex or is it so that he can also use Satou?
>no horikita
>On the other hand, Ayanokouji makes contact with several people in preparation for the new semester. Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi. New information that heralds upcoming tumultous events.
50% is already getting ready to put Horikita in presidente the next Vol 8 will be for that

sorry for you but even if she does not in the Synopis she is concerned in this war for the presidency so she will be well presented in this Vol
and in the next Vol
50%/Horikita vs Nagumo/Ichinose soon
>>
>>166503058
Doesn't make Horikita any better than Hirata as a candidate. Horikita is less popular and only accepted by her classmates which is barely while Hirata is school-wide popular and well-liked. If you are using dirt as an item for an argument, Horikita has lots of it. She has several failures in the past volumes that can be used against her on top of having a jealous nemesis ready to pounce whenever snapped (Kushida). Pushing Horikita is actually more risky then Hirata. And anon, using decoy is a pretty bad idea when you are up against capable people like those four (aforementioned above). Plus, Horikita is pretty aware of 50% under the table maneuvers. She's scared of him.
>>
>>166500336
>>166501181
>>166501556
>>166501924
>>166502336
>multi-quote shitposter is here
Remember not to overfeed him
>>
>>166503058
Why should I give alternative or speculation? You want it to be Horikita that's your problem, you can wank all you want. The fact is you're projecting your own opinion into the source material, it's like you really want it to be Horikita so you are desperate to argue how it needs be her. We don't even know what Ayanokouji will do.
>>
>>166503058
Nagumo will likely confront Suzune because she is the younger sister of Manabu, the one who opposed him and he will not be defeated by another Horikita again. Using her will be obvious and will be targeted.
>>
>>166502475
>>166502571
Hopefully the bitter start will end with sweetness. Because it is sweeter that way.
>>
>>166502515
Their phone calls are kino
>>
>>166503222
Goddammit ESL-kun, happy new year to you too, we missed you
>>
>>166503247
Nice shitpost.
>>
>>166503058
Be careful about using her because Nagumo will sees Suzune as his brother the one who defeated him in the election and she will likely be disposed of.
>>
>>166503404
Nice shitpost
>>
>>166503404
Your post are devoid of content and are just bait and shitposting. At least read the source material before shitposting, it won't make you look like a fool
>>
File: 1509980046598.png (1.31 MB, 1124x1600)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
So. Who's going to win the Kiyobowl this round? Sato or Karuizawa. Whose keikaku will prove superior? And will there be handholding this volume? Place your bets, you fags.
>>
>>166503416
How so?

>>166503449
>Your post
Nice shitpost AND paranoia.
>>
File: 1510685206719.png (218 KB, 536x546)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
What a great way to start 2018 with all these news. Lets have a good year anons.
>>
>>166500119
>Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi.
Sounds a bit like him manipulating her or blackmailing her. Might be this takes a different turn than we expected and she'll turn to 50% for help against Nagumo and it'll be through her 50 opposes the SC
>>
>>166503741
>horikitafags seething because of vol 7.5 spoilers
This month will be funny
>>
>Horika's VA is happy too
>Her name showing up 400 times doesn't mean she appears every
>Katsuragi's chapter was longer than Horikita's. So 4.5 was definitely NOT Horikita's volume while in comparison, 7.5 will be focusing MAINLY on Karuizawa.
>THIS ISN'T HORIKITA'S ARC. IT'S KARUIZAWA'S ARC. OF COURSE SHE WON'T BE IN. HORIKITAFAGS BTFO'D INTO THE NETHER
>So yeah, her chapter was the third in length, but just 11% of the total contents of the volume
>Ch3 15385 (11.06%)
Question:

Keifags are they in love with the character Horikita?
I'm curious because they spend more time criticizing her character who is fictional than talking about their waifu
are they complexing or in insecurity that becomes very annoying for everyone
They even talks about the VA Horikita go get it's interview and they
memorizes the number of times Horikita appears in the Vol
and compare and learn Japanese and Chinese to be able to spit on her
and even do surveys to reassure themselves
Anyway it scares me
he reminds me of sakurafags and Ichirukifags
look at how they are lost miserably
it is not good to be pretentious

the wind will turn its going to hurt a lot when the author will focus on another heroine
>>
>>166503241
She is less popular, but elections are about winning people's votes anyways. If there's avwill, there's a way, especially with Ayano behind you.

Horikita isn't the type to care about failures. She's fine crawling to reach the place where she wishes to be. So revealing past failures shouldn't drive her away or break her spirit. Remember Kushida lost a bet. For now, Kushida won't pursue Horikita.
>capable
But more than Ayano? Not likely.

>>166503247
>quoting more than one poster at a time is now shitposting
Is that you again, oh so civil and mature anon?

>>166503259
Because you said no and it won't be her. If what I'm doing is projecting or wanking or whatever, then what you're doing is the same or worse.

>>166503292
>>166503415
Yes. But I think it is also possible Manabu may expect Ayano to stick around Horikita while he helps her from behind the scenes.
>>
>>166504091
Does anyone even read his post? Just curious.
>>
>>166504091
5/10 for the effort ESL-kun
>>
>>166504131
>Because you said no and it won't be her. If what I'm doing is projecting or wanking or whatever, then what you're doing is the same or worse.
Nope, I said he wanted Ayanokouji and what he does is up to him. Only you're the one wanking Horikita here.
>>
>>166504131
Read the novel, it hurts how you make up your own story in your head
>>
I don't think any1 will win the harembowl. 2 be honest he rather turns into a edgelord sooner or later.
>>
>>166504137
I personally find him more interesting than the other shitposter
>>
>>166503241
>>166503058 #
>Doesn't make Horikita any better than Hirata as a candidate. Horikita is less popular and only accepted by her classmates which is barely while Hirata is school-wide popular and well-liked. I
50% will manipulate everyone he will manage to put Horikita easily if he wants it
>>
>>166504131
There is no election until end of next year.
>>
>>166504091
You're a very funny man. Please keep making these threads lighthearted. It's always good to have someone like you around to say something completely absurd and turn the tone of the thread back into a humorous one.
>>
File: OTP.png (892 KB, 1000x716)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
I guess this scene happens after Kiyotaka rejects Satou. You know, that typical scene were the heroine clumsily ask the MC about what happened between him and some other girl.
>>
>>166504395
>"We-we-How was the..d-dato...?"
>"Hm? Oh it was ok I guess."
>"..."

Then this pic
>>
File: Hiyori.png (849 KB, 1024x1584)
849 KB
849 KB PNG
I just hope this girl here gets some screentime at least in 7.5. I know it's going to be a mainly Karuizawa/Sato focused volume with some Ichinose on the side but I hope Kiyopon at least manages to hang out with his /lit/ bro for one chapter at the library. Together they could read erotica
>>
>>166504714
We probably will get another synopsis in a few days. The first one was about Kei/Satou, the others probably will be about Hiyori, Ibuki and Kiyopon group.
>>
>>166504859
No it doesn't work that way. There is only one synopsis per volume. This is the only synopsis we will get for volume 7.5. You don't get a new synopsis every few days. This is the only synopsis we will have until volume 7.5 comes out on January 25th.
>>
File: Miyabi-sama.jpg (144 KB, 606x1599)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>166500119
>Ichinose Honami's weak point, the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi.
Bend over, Honami. Right here, on this student council table.
>>
>>166500119
Ichinose Honami's weak point,
Ichinose's deep hidden weakness is that she's ticklish.
>>
Well . Ichinose Honami Weak Point . Maybe something about her past in middle school and Nagumo using that for his purposes.
>>
>>166505927
It would be quite funny that instead of her weakness being something traumatic and dark like with Kei, Ichinose's is really trivial like being ticklish but Ichinose herself makes a big deal out of it.
>>
Record what I'm saying. Horikita will be just a bait from Kyopon. Hirata is Kyopon's true weapon in the next arc.
Manabu suggested that Kyopon use Horikita, but he did not specifically ask to use her. So I doubt that Horikita will play a more active role than the 4 characters mentioned by Kinugasa (Ichinose, Hirata, Sakayanagi and Katsuragi)
>>
Horikita talks such a big game. But cant do anything on her own. Hate these type of characters, but love em due to how fun it is seeing them fall flat on their ass.
>>
>>166499999
Look Kei's smile. Satou doesn't imagine that there is a Keikaku behind that lovely smile.
Poor Satou
>>
>>166506440
She is past this stage. She is evolving a lot and will continue
>>
>>166506440
Kei is the same though?
>>
File: Episode_002-027.jpg (24 KB, 640x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>166502867
No. Best Boy Koenji is the final boss
>>
>>166506498
In fact, Kei helps Kiyotaka because he cannot do everything alone
>>
>>166506498
Nah. Kei isn't arrogant the same way Horikita is. Horikita basically bragged throughout volume 4 that she could easily win the brain game. But in the end, she did nothing but be proud and so Ryuuen and Kushida teamed up and BTFO'd her. In volume 5 she does the same thing, thinking she can handle everything on her own. Then Ryuuen and Kushida BTFO'd her again. Kei was never that arrogant and she always knew her limits unlike Horikita.
>>
>>166506498
No she isn't. Don't drag into this waifu shit by bringing up Kei. The fuck
>>
>>166506750
Kei a shit though. She'll literally fade out after this volume. She won't have much focus at all over the course of the next few volumes since it's not her arc anymore. Not to mention Horikita is set to win in the final volume anyways since this isn't even halfway done and she's already getting this much focus, that's a big losing flag for Kei.
>>
>>166506789
keep dreaming anon.
>>
File: 1513994895238.jpg (1.39 MB, 2475x3500)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>166500036
>Nagumo Darkness
>>
>>166506789
I don't give a fuck about Kei or who has a losing flag. Why are you bringing her up? I never even mentioned her in my initial post. Again fuck off with that bullshit
>>
>>166506893
Yeah this new arc will probably be featuring some sexual themes considering Nagumo, the main antagonist here, is a playboy. I doubt Kinugasa will actually show anything explicit but I think some themes will be heavily implied this arc. Hopefully nothing actually happens to Ichinose. Maybe Amulet-chan will be 50%'s unexpected ally this arc.
>>
>>166506943
>Fuck off with that bullshit.
No. Don't be such a no fun allowed bore, anon. There's not much to discuss anymore anyways, might as well have fun with the banter. Fucking thread will just die out at this rate.
>>
>>166506151
>It would be quite funny that instead of her weakness being something traumatic and dark like with Kei, Ichinose's is really trivial like being ticklish but Ichinose herself makes a big deal out of it.
Truly a darkness beffiting our saint
>>
>>166506997
>Don't be such a no fun allowed bore

You mean shitposting about waifu's and who has the "upper hand"? The thread wont die because you guys love to respond to your own posts
>>
>>166506789
>K-kei will be irrelevant past this volume!
Said increasingly nervous horikitafag for the hundredth time
>>
>>166507117
>t. triggered Keishitter
>>
>>166506789
Nice bait
>>
>>166507162
It's not bait and you know it. Deep down inside you know this is a LN and this is how they always end. I doubt Kinugasa will be the one to break that trend that's went on for years. Horikita will win, it'll be a harem end or an open end. Either one of those three. A girl getting this much focus this early on is a very bad sign in a LN, anon.
>>
>>166507235
>I doubt Kinugasa will be the one to break that trend that's went on for years.
He already did it in his previous work, though.
>>
>>166507235
>this is a LN and this is how they always end. I doubt Kinugasa will be the one to break that trend that's went on for years
He's a VN writer
This work is structured like a VN
His previous LN already made first cover girl lose
So all these meta arguments are useless
>>
>>166507235
>I doubt Kinugasa will be the one to break that trend that's went on for years

He already broke this trend.
>>
Kei herself has already broken the trend
>>
>>166507150
damn you guys are on some next level 2018 autism.
>>
File: DSCeWZKVoAAOdWb.jpg (113 KB, 835x1200)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>
>>166507507
B E S T G I R L
>>
>>166507507
>Nice design
>>
File: DSFuCqmX0AAI6pg.jpg (57 KB, 545x770)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
File: DSIohDmXcAA-gH7.jpg (160 KB, 1132x1200)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>166507573
this
>>
>>166507732
>>166507573
Fuck off, Sudo.
>>
Nip hate bullying at school that's why they pity Kei but otherwise her character is useless they still prefer and love ichinosis, Horikita, sakura
>>
>>166507968
That's funny considering the worst instances of bullying often take place in Japanese or Korean schools. Asian culture in general hates people who stand out so for someone with a headstrong attitude like Kei, she's a very easy target for bullies. There are plenty of real-life Keis who never had an Ayanokouji to save them like in this LN.
>>
>>166507968
>hey still prefer and love ichinosis, Horikita, sakura
O rly? >>166495656
>>
>>166507235
>It's not bait and you know it
Hmmmm
>>166506789
>Kei a shit though.
Yep obvious bait. Only a shitposter would say Kei is shit. Try harder next time.
>>
>>166504714
Well he has to return the book he borrowed from her so there's that
>>
>>166508189
>People are not entitled to their own opinion. They must all like the same girl I like.
This is why people hate you, Keifag. People are entitled to their own opinions, I personally don't like Kei very much. That's my opinion, it doesn't mean it's a shitpost.
>>
>>166508010
>>166508010
>hat's funny considering the worst instances of bullying often take place in Japanese or Korean schools.

yes it is clear but most who read
this LN are bullied victims of intimidation so they can identify with her character
but they indimitation at school is a very important subject of society in Japan
>>
>>166508381
You're ok, ESL-kun.
>>
File: DPCLJMkVAAAFqaJ.jpg (63 KB, 1199x668)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>166508189
To make things worse the shit he's spewing is filled with holes. almost like he didn't read the goddamn novels.

this dude >>166506621
basically broke down multiple segments(from V4 onwards) where Horikita talks all this shit, but gets knocked down very easily.

Koenji is another character who boast his capabilities. But unlike Horikita that man has abilities worth boasting, he passed the test in volume 4 with no difficulty, his physical capabilities is insane obviously 2nd to 50% and so on. He's the opposite to Horikita as he can back up his talk. And he gets way less screentime than her stupid ass
>>
>>166508413
Is not yet the time for chad.
Its too soon.
>>
>>166504395
or that's the moment she understands that he only talks about Horikita and she's jealous
she clearly btfo in this picture
>>
>>166497476
>>166497525
thank you anons
>>
>>166508413
Koenji is the real rival. He even knows who Ayanokouji is actually within the class D. Koenji also clearly is not interested in Sakayanagi or Ryuen because he is on another level
>>
>>166480474
>I do not remember ever seeing a protagonist like him before.
Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma.
>>
>>166445413
Using the emergency staircase, it's taken us quite a bit of time to descend from the 13th floor to the 1st floor. There was the possibility that the lobby would be crowded due to the water outage but fortunately neither students nor administrators were present.
"We can go if it's now".
"Yes".
Through the entrance, both me and Horikita, who was hiding in my shadow and following me, left. However---From the darkness spreading out before us we could see several male and female students approaching us while chatting. They don't seem to be Class D students, however, it didn't matter now who they were. Not having enough time to leave the dorm itself, she turns her back as if to return.

"At this rate they'll see us.....".
Slowly their presence approaching the dorm is becoming larger. Perhaps it would be better to return to the emergency staircase. In a panic, we opened the door to the emergency staircase. Having come this far, will our misfortune turn into a chain of misfortune? I could hear a voice coming from above us. Listening carefully, it appears to be a male student living on perhaps the 3rd or 4th floor that's descending.
It's often common for students living on the lower floors to not use the elevator. It's not strange even if they used the emergency staircase. No longer able to ascend up the stairs, we were forced to hurriedly turn back towards the lobby.

(Part 6. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5. Continuing the dump)
>>
>>166508673

"There's no other choice but the elevator.....!".
"Is that ok? You'll be seen on the monitor".
"I'll have to use you to cover myself. Since we know the position of the camera we should be able to do it".
It would certainly be a strange thing, but it's certainly not an impossible task. It was a method I would have liked to avoid if possible but since there's no longer an escape route, I have no other choice.
We quickly get on the elevator that's supposed on the left side of the 1st floor. And then, as I quickly stepped in front of the camera's line of sight, Horikita stood behind me like a ghost and hid her arm.

If it's like this even if we're seen slightly on the monitor, they wouldn't notice anything. In any case we need to leave the 1st floor. I randomly pressed a button to make the elevator ascend.
"For now we're safe but...this is just the start".
"I'll just give up. This isn't a state where I can just go outside. Since I've come this far I'll just tough it out until the water outage is fixed".
I felt it was a bitter decision she had made, but Horikita seems to have concluded as such. If that's the case, we'll just have to return to the 13th floor. I cancelled the random floor I had pressed and pressed the button for the 13th floor.

No more trials should befall us. As both me and Horikita felt relief somewhere inside us, without any notice it came. The elevator's speed, which had been rapidly rising until now, suddenly slows. Recently whenever I get on an elevator, good things never happen, so I did not even have time to think what was happening. It's neither a breakdown nor a mistake in pressing the button. This is---

(Continued)
>>
>>166508705
The elevator came to a stop on the 5th floor. That's right, a student on the 5th floor had pressed the elevator button. No matter who gets on, there's no avoiding them seeing Horikita's abnormal appearance.
At this point, having a large number of people crowd the elevator is likelier to keep someone from noticing.

However ruthlessly enough, there was only one male student standing in front of the door as it opened. Of all things, to run into him.....
That man, whether he's noticed us or not, strides into the elevator with his usual, unchanging elegance. Not even sparing us a glance, he made a beeline for the mirror inside the elevator. Then, staring into the mirror, he begins to check his hair for any abnormalities.
".........".
Horikita also seemed to be stunned at the existence of this man who seemed to be completely immersed inside his own world. Then, bringing out a comb he seems to always carry around with him, he began to set his hair.
"Elevator Boy, I shall request the top floor".
While staring at his reflection in the mirror that man.....the student of Class D named Kouenji Rokusuke, said that to me.
There are a lot of things I wanted to interject then, but right now, it's better to shut up and obey him. I silently pressed the button to the top floor as the door to the elevator closed. We once again ascend.

Perhaps Kouenji has no interest in us while checking his hair, but he showed no signs of paying attention to us. It was natural if we were complete strangers, but even so, we were classmates. I think sparing us a glance at least would have been normal. But we have gained a narrow escape from certain death. If it's Kouenji, he would have no interest in Horikita at all so he would not notice the water bottle.

(Continued)
>>
>>166508732
Now all we'd have to do is not commit any actions that would attract his attention and spend this brief while. That's all. And even if by some chace, he happened to glance at us, Horikita had adjusted her body position to make it look alright. While maintaining her position in the camera's blind spot, she also managed to cover herself from Kouenji.

The elevator passed the 10th floor. I did think what business he had on the top floor, but I can't ask that. I did think, unexpectedly he might really not have any reason to go there but we made it all the way to the 10th floor. As the elevator doors slowly opened, both me and Horikita almost simultaneously stepped out. In the end, without ever taking his eyes off the mirror, Kouenji continued all the way up to the top floor. Although we managed to avoid further problems, Horikita, after a brief, fast walk, returned in front of her room.
"It's impossible to do anymore than this. It's too much to go around walking outside, cautious of the surroundings in this state".
Saying that, she suddenly went back into her room. She must have felt quite anxious.....

After that, following her, I also entered the room. And, with that timing, my phone vibrated.
"I'm sorry for the late reply, I was looking up something and I didn't notice".
From Sakura, a response like that came back to me.
"Sakura-san?".
"Yeah".
"It's about water, right? Of course it's ok. Would a plastic bottle be enough?".
"That's more than enough, thank you. Is it ok if I come and get it now?".

"Yes, I'll be waiting".
Sakura replied like that. Whenever I talk to her directly in person, it's hard to continue a conversation but when it's through the chat, it flows really smoothly.
"Rejoice, Horikita. It seems Sakura will share water with us. I've got her consent so I'll be going now".

(Continued)
>>
>>166508767
"Thank you. Please do make sure not to tell Sakura-san about me"
"Yeah. You'll soon be parting with this figure, do you mind if I take a commemorative photo?" I asked her.
Since it seemed like she was about to start swinging the water bottle at me, I panicked and quickly ran into the corridor.
"What a fearsome woman. Judging from her athletic assessment, if she swings it down on my head I could die".

It would leave a stain on my history if I died from getting my head smashed in by a high school girl whose arm was stuck inside a water bottle.

(Part 6. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5. finished. I'll dump the last part. Part 7 in a few minutes)
>>
>>166508282
Nice projection. However I never said you have to like Kei but you should at least be able to appreciate what her character has been through. I don't like Horikita that much but I still apprecaite and welcome the development she's been thorugh in Volume 5&6. The fact you just call Kei a shit and think that she's similar to Horikita clearly shows you haven't read the LNs and are just shitposting so here's your last (You) from me.

>>166508413
Its pretty obvious they're a secondary.
>>
>>166508802
Thanks TL-anon.
>>
Another thread, another time Whorikitafags got BTFO. They just can't catch a break.
>>
Can someone help an anon by posting all the translated volumes ?
>>
>>166508802
"Here you go. It's off".
After overcoming a long struggle, I somehow succeeded in removing the water bottle from Horikita.
"Honestly this was a totally disastrous day.....".
I had time taken away from me by a water bottle, I could understand the need to feel such things.
"Ayanokouji-kun, take care not to mention this to anyone else".
"Before you start warning me, isn't there something you'd like to say first?".
"..........thank you".

Honesty? Not really, but it seems like she is capable of gratitude.
"But even so, not being able to take your arm out of a water bottle, it's a happening completely unlike you Horikita".
"Leave me be. It's not trouble I got into because I like it".
Well, it was a danger lurking close by. Or perhaps it just means you can never tell what will happen next in the world. Having been urged to leave her room quickly, I started to return to my room.

(Part 7. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5. Continued)
>>
>>166509125

But really, is it even possible for an arm to be stuck in a water bottle and not be able to get out? I took it out of the box, rinsed it with water and put my hand in it to test it out. When I did, it seemed to be quite a hazardous size and unexpectedly my arm was fixed in position firmly.
"Rocket Punch! Just kidding".
I became an idiot for a moment and then tried to remove the water bottle from my arm but...
"I-I can't pull it out!?".

(Part 7. Chapter 3. Volume 4.5 finished. This finishes off chapter 3. I'll continue with the next chapter. Probably tomorrow, if there's a thread up)
>>
>>166509012
Scroll up, boi. We've already linked anons to the compiled translations multiple times. You're all just asking the same thing over and over. Check the thread first. The links have already been posted like a dozen times.
>>
>>166509012
Here's everything you need:
Pastebin link:
https://pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
Google Drive link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzJEgqplcpl-dlp5VW5QeUJOaE0
>>
>>166509162
>"Rocket Punch! Just kidding"
The anime damaged me so much i can't imagine 50man doing this.

Thanks TL-anon, you're the best.
>>
>>166509162
Kek so even 50% can be retarded.
>>
>>166509162
This should have been an OVA.
>>
>>166509316
More like this should have been animated for Episode 7 and not the pool scene.
>>
>>166509439
Nah. The pool scene was fine, just needed Kei for the speech instead of Horikita. Director Hashimoto can have his waifu Horikita for an OVA if he wants but stay faithful in the actual anime itself.
>>
File: 1500855971452.png (590 KB, 1280x720)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>166508732
>"Elevator Boy, I shall request the top floor".
>>
>>166509490
Which speak? There was no speak there at all.
>>
>>166509490
>just needed Kei for the speech instead of Horikita
The speech didn't exist. It was
>50% chats with Kei and plots
>they go to the pool
>50% gets teased by the girls
>50% chats with Kei and pushes her into the pool after the day ended
>50 buys icecream with the other girls and the 3 idiots (Kei isn't here)
>>
>>166509162
lol adorable.
>>
>>166510030
>lol
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>166509490
you dont read the novels
>>166510044
you're a retard who gets triggered by 1 word. be glad its not a AS user going haywire again
>>
>>166510092
>Be glad its not a AS user going haywire again.
Most of them come from Discord these days. At least the shitposters.
>>
>>166509768
Truly best boy.
>>
>>166504175
Wants Horikita so 50% can use her because 50% usually works from behind the scene was the point. It's like you didn't pay attention to the original point upon seeing "wants Horikita" that made you go tunnel vision. Manabu wouldn't have suggest Horikita if he saw no value in here.
>>
>>166508802
>>166509125
>>166509162
Cute and hilarious chapter. This totally should have been animated instead of the pool chapter.
>>
Can't wait for Kei to fuck over Sato and claim Ayanokouji for herself.
>>
>>166512033
I wonder how she'd go about doing it though.
>>
>>166501102
I'm really starting to get pity on Satou
>>
>>166512443
She does not really know she's talking woth the devil himself
>>
File: 1503784827428.png (295 KB, 788x1116)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>166512443
She will steal Ayanokouji's first kiss.
>>
Shit, Kei and Haruka, you're best girls, but you don't have to mistreat my girls Satou and Sakura
>>
File: 1415896954946.gif (357 KB, 720x405)
357 KB
357 KB GIF
>>166499999
Kei's chibi version is cute as hell.
>>
>>166512657
Cute Demon
>>
>>166501626
It looks more to me like Satou is giving Kei the arrow, don't you think?
>>
File: 1509197574392.jpg (17 KB, 580x325)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>166512501
Satou edit soon.
>>
I think we'll have PoV for Kei.
I hope to see Sakura and Haruka chasing Kyopon in some SS. It's going to be comical these two seeing Kyopon going out with Satou and returning with Kei
>>
File: 1505916022890.jpg (389 KB, 1050x1469)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
I want this to come true.
>>
File: 1505916093378.jpg (431 KB, 1050x1469)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>166512920
>>
File: 1491377231237.jpg (96 KB, 580x325)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>166512814
Not so fast
>>
>>166512969
Man, this is so epic. This is 50% after losing his virginity with Kei (or Hasebe)
>>
>>166512980
The meme really only works if the girl most people think will win is in the back witnessing other girls kissing MC.
>>
>>166513363
Nobody thought Setsuna would win
>>
File: setsunafags btfo.webm (2.19 MB, 640x360)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
>>166513363
But in the original, nobody thought Setsuna was going to win.
>>
>>166512969
post the link to the whole thing.
>>
>>166513512
>>166513527
I imagine the meme carries a different implication than the original. WA2 is triangle clusterfuck that's something else anyways.
>>
>>166512969
Shit I need this
>>
>>166512969
>Kei's nightmare the night before the day between 50% and Sato
>>
>>166513781
just search for youkoso in sadpanda. It's not like this series has that many doujins
>>
>>166512814
We also need Haruka edit
>>
>>166500376
So. in this volume that Karuizawa will prove that she is a Kyotaka with breasts and vagina
>>
>>166515352
Not so much breasts though
>>
>>166515386
Beautiful breasts to my vision. She is completely proportional to her height and body structure
>>
>>166515386
She may not be as stacked as Haruka or Airi, but you can't deny that she still has assets, and they certainly don't look unappealing in any way.
>>
>>166515386
I hate it when they make it big for no reason. She's supposed to be b-cup at most.
>>
>>166515386
Arisu still have the smallest breast of all the girls yet, so unless someone have less than her, all have nice breast.
>>
>>166515321
This but with Airi in the background.
>>
>>166515892
>Implying flat isn't nice
Faggot.
>>
>>166509490
The speech is anime original while in the novel it doesn't exist. The only things in that chapter is this >>166509979
>>
>>166512980
>>166513363
>>166513527
Oh shit. I knew this meme comes from WA2 but I haven't watched the series and always thought the girl in the back was the loser in the end.

>>166515654
Nah. Kei's profile says she's a C cup.
>>
>>166506974
>Maybe Amulet-chan will be 50%'s unexpected ally this arc.
Since she's a 2nd year, Kiyopon will likely use her social network since she may know something about the affairs of the 2nd year and also Nagumo.
>>
>>166517559
How is 76 bust a C?
>>
>>166518059
If you find that bizarre, Horikita has a bust of 79 and is a D cup.
>>
>>166518198
Another weird thing, Kushida has a bust of 82, but is a lot bigger and sometimes appears nearly as big as Sakura.
>>
File: 1424363742342.jpg (228 KB, 1582x1457)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>166518059
>>166518198
Cup size isn't solely dependent on bust. It also depends on band size, but those numbers are still strange. Here are more accurate numbers.
>>
>>166518797
Utaha's literally perfection.
>>
>>166500119
>Karuizawa Kei, who's become conscious of Ayanokouji who saved her from the curse of her past.
She probably is having as many wet dreams as Arisu or even more.
>>
File: 1513014250440.png (161 KB, 761x445)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>166519740
Good thing she will make them a reality
>>
> the darkness involving the new student council president Nagumo Miyabi

No one called when I spoke of Nagumo's darkness. The result is this
>>
>>166520583
Youkoso is one of the few Japanese series that maintains the consistency of the average height of the Japanese people.

Also, Sensei is 160 cm tall
>>
>>166520583
Kushida doesn't make sense
>>
>>166520583
>Horikita is actually Eriri tier
>>
>>166520583
>height doesn't match and scale actual drawing
???
>>
>>166520810
What does that even mean?
>>
>>166520934
>Eriri: height 158 cm, B 79.9 cm
>Horikita: height: 156 cm, B 79 cm
>>
>>166521010
Different height and barely have the same bust. What about it?
>>
>>166521081
Despite similar sizes, one is portrayed as B-cup at best while the other is portrayed as solid D-cup.
>>
>>166520583
Sakura and Ichinose are abnormal. Even Scarlett Johansson doesn't do justice them. These two will probably have back problems
>>
>>166521182
They have near-similar measurements, yet Horikita is the odd one out because her actual chest is bigger than it should be despite said aforementioned measurements. She's the odd one out, so how is that Eriri tier?
>>
File: 1gz.jpg (137 KB, 770x544)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
compare
>>
>>166521293
The idea is that the real Horikita actually has tiny breasts like Eriri and the illustrations are inaccurate, but it really depends on what you consider the real sizes. Kushida's sizes are also too small when you consider how big they're portrayed.
>>
File: C2VlSHrXgAEEw5c.jpg (72 KB, 1200x675)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>166521328
>No Kei
>>
>>166504131
Now you're just contradicting yourself, anon. What you said for Horikita, can be applied to others as well. And then vice versa. We all know next focuses are on Hirata, Ichinose, Nagumo, and Katsuragi. I don't know why you even try so hard to wank Horikita in every single story. She's not even the main focus of the story. It's 50%. Though I glad other anons already see through your obvious intentions.
>>
>>166504395
The moment she truly realized her true feelings for him.
>>166505488
Mofo Nagumo knows her weakness and will use it against her. I doubt Honami is a virgin but being used for personal purposes is pretty dark for me, especially for supposedly bright and look upon student.
>>
Why does Horikitafags get triggered by meme fanart and innocent rp?
>>
>>166506578
Hence the phone call. He could've just called anyone but he went for her instead. Another flag there.
>>
>>166506893
Ichinose is the ahegao type, while Sakura is sensual.
>>
>>166504131
Manabu will still not acknowledge Suzune because is being used by Ayano since he wants Ayano to oppose Nagumo directly and their sibling relationship will not be resolve before he graduated.
>>
>>166508413
>>166508630
I think Kouenji will be one of the hidden, final rivals too. He has peak human conditions on top of having resources to back him up. He just needs to give a fuck and tone his ego down. He did show slight interest in 50% in volume 3 and during his confrontation with Little Girl and Dragon Boy.
>>
My theory on the end of the Stu-Co arc
>Nagumo is beaten, and is under extreme stress
>Goes nuts, tries to rape Honami
>50% catches him in the act, takes a picture and gets expelled
>dere ichinose GET
I know it sounds generic, but you can make something generic interesting provided you make the journey a hell of a lot more interesting.
>>
R:500
>>
File: 1514696881234.jpg (1.78 MB, 3264x1840)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>166521852
>>
>>166512980
Kek. This only works if Sakura is there instead of Arisu.
>>
>>166522502
Did you forget about volume 2, anon? That's exactly what happened in Sakura's arc.
>>
>>166522409
>his confrontation with Little Girl and Dragon Boy.
Those two got triggered by Kouenji's nicknaming them if only he became an ally instead but probably not since he doesn't care.
>>
>>166522548
Airi was kidnapped kek
>>166522573
And instead of Kei, is Hasebe.
>>
>>166522502
Seem generic and cliches thought.
>>
File: xkzwrTfx.jpg (42 KB, 400x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>166522673
Ah fuck it man I don't know, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel with my imagination today
>>
File: THEABSOLUTEMADMAN.jpg (34 KB, 225x350)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Little Girl
>Dragon Boy
>Elevator Boy

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>166522799
A true chad.
>>
>>166522707
He literally just shrugged them off because they didn't interest him and it'd be less interesting if they do not found out about X themselves. Chadji.
>>166522799
Hidden boss.
>>
>>166522384
The next arc is a good opportunity for Horikita to earn praises from Manabu. The last too since Nii-san is graduating soon. What better way to accomplish that by exceeding his expectations, even if she is being used by 50%?
>>
>>166523098
The result will be Manabu praising 50% than her sister instead and their sibling relationship will still not be resolve.
>>
>>166523098
Bruh, that'd be 50% doings not her. Manabu is not stupid too not realize that. There are other ways for her to receive recognition from Manabu. But I seriously don't see that to be resolved in the coming arcs.
>>
>>166523317
That would normally be the case, but that is why I stated she has to exceed his expectations. I'm not expecting full resolution, but the plot between the two would just be hanging and incomplete if the story didn't show results of Horikita's development before he leaves the school, which could be used to change Manabu's opinion of his sister to being a bit favorable, albeit with tsundere disposition.

>>166523462
You completely misunderstood. Read above.
>>
>>166522262
>Ichinose
Ahegao, Mind break, Prostitution, Cheating, NTR, Gangbang, Threesome, Double Penetration, Ugly Bastard
>Sakura
Vanilla, Virgin (Probably), & Creampie
>>
>>166522409
Which volume is it when Kouenji confronts Sakayangi and Ryuen?
>>
>>166523774
Vol. 7
>>
>>166523774
Volume 7 when Ryuuen is trying to find who X is, he believes it could be Kouenji so he invades Class D and takes him outside, only for Kouenji to ask Ryuuen to hold a mirror so he could comb his hair in which Ryuuen kindly smashes it. Sakayanagi then comes pass to have her banter with Ryuuen only for Kouenji to call her a little girl which triggered her and for the first time in the series she stopped smiling.
>>
>>166523687
Ichinose is the prime candidate for hentai doujin queen for this series. That body, her mysterious backgrounds amount to many plots, how she earned her points is basically her fucking with old cucks, and her many allies is basically gangbang. Added with your tags. When will we be blessed with her doujin anon? Do we need a prayer circle in /a/?
>>
>>166523962
So what's her reaction and her replied about the little girl?
>>
>>166523962
All while not giving even a slight fuck. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
>>
File: LWqGHkV.png (1.23 MB, 1920x1080)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>166523962
Koenji is the Joker of this series. He clearly stands a league above the likes of Sakayanagi and Ichinose.
>>
>>1664539

source?
>>
>>166524215
If he and Kyopon join, it will be impossible to stop the D class
>>
>>166523962
Kouenji knows who X is but decided not to tell them because it won't be interesting and just walks away. THE JOKER.
>>
>>166524321
I wonder if Ayanokouji is oblivious to Koenji's abilities
>>
>>166524369
Nah 50% is well aware of his physique since he saw it for himself in Volume 3.
>>
>>166523317
>>166523462
>>166523574
Kinugasa has no other choice, but to deal with Horikitas sibling relationship in the next arc. Manabu will be graduating soon and Horikita's development wouldn't be complete without that.
>>
>>166524430
Also his observation is quite sharp in Volume 4.
>>
>>166524369
50% recognized his abilities and Kouenji did has intention of seeing or (testing) 50% abilitites in volume 3.
>>
>>166524430
I am referring to other types of ability such as intellect and judgment. Koenji has the potential to be A in both. Before you tell me he is not, Koenji is sure to be hiding his true abilities.
>>
>>166524534
He isn't hiding, he just doesn't care.
>>
>>166524451
>but to deal with Horikitas sibling relationship in the next arc.
I don't see that being possible until Horikita reaches Class A. I sincerely doubt Manabu will officially acknowledge her until she does.

>>166524534
>I am referring to other types of ability such as intellect and judgment
As >>166524479
said, it was thanks to Kouenji that Class D even got any Class points in that exam so 50% would have to know he's a very clever guy.
>>
>>166524534
He's only downsides are his egocentric personality and no ally by his sides. 50% on the other hand admit to things that he can't do and ask or let others do it on his behalf, and having allies to do so. A brawl between them would be a battle of ideals.
>>
>>166524451
It's not like Manabu needs to be at school to finally recognize her sister. Kinugasa could just write that at the end when all of them are graduating and become a better person. I don't know why you are sticking in one puddle and refuse to hop on another one to see if it's deeper or not.
>>
>>166524610
He has tremendously low status in Judgment and Intellect. They are unlikely to be so low. It is a case similar to status of Kyotaka and Kei
>>
>>166524631
Academic ability is not so important here. What really matters is the Intellect and Judgment Capacity. Koenji has A status in physical and academic ability, but has C in Judgment and Intellect. As far as we know, it is very unlikely that he has such low status on these items.
>>
>>166524451
Yeah, it has to happen sooner or later before Manabu leaves. Not just for Horikita, but it'll give Manabu some closure too as a brother and character.
>>
>>166524734
Yeah Kei has Judgement stat of C- when its much more likely to be A-.

>>166524811
>What really matters is the Intellect and Judgment Capacity.
Of course and if you ask me, that's what the Volume 4 exam tests you on and as you know Kouenji claimed victory in his zodiac group.
>>
>>166524714
As Manabu say in Volume 5 when they are preparing for the relay race, he will never see them succeed in reaching Class A after he graduate.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.