[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is this the most generic shounenshit of all time or is it Yu Yu Hakusho?
>>
Deconstructions are generic now?
>>
Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>166520950
>arc boss gets defeated by a nuke

No.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (94 KB, 622x626)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>166521870
Yes

It's much easier to take a crap in the middle of the street rather to clean it up
>>
Black clover
>>
>>166522789
I have no idea how that analogy relates to the post you replied to. Surely deconstructions are the equivalent of cleaning up the shit since it is reversing all the shitty tropes. You just go back to BnHA now, it's probably more your speed.
>>
>>166521870
Not a deconstruction.
>>
>>166520950
The first couple arcs are generic but interesting. The entire rest of the story is entirely not generic whatsoever and strikingly well thought out.
>>
>>166520950
Once the phantom troupe arc starts, that's when the series begins to get great. Never watched/read Yu Yu Hakusho but I guarantee it's not as bad as /a/ puts it out to be
>>
>>166528532
YYH has some of the best shonen fights ever put on TV. It's great.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.