[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 022.jpg (142 KB, 721x1024)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Holy shit, I have no words.

I wanna know what was /a/'s reaction to this
>>
>>166536058
honestly i found it pretty funny
but then again i didnt really like prison school for a while so yeah
>>
It was super positive! We loved it. Nobody saw it coming. Kiyoshi? Alone? What an amazing twist.
>>
So, who won?
>>
>>166536058
the last few chapters were a complete shitstorm between Hanafags and Chiyofags
>>
Mostly retarded shipperfags arguing with each other
>>
>>166536058
I thought Mari's assumption that men were complete garbage was pretty stupid. But after Kiyoshi lowered the bar by sprayed a golden shower on her sister while wearing panties of another girl he had worn to confess, I can't say she's wrong.

>>166536097
No one.
>>
>>166536097
andre
>>
>>166536348
Ironically, Kiyoshi wasn't even the worst. I'd argue some of the girls stooped even lower than he did. Mari laid traps left and right to get the boys expelled, Hana forced Kiyoshi in some unreasonable situations, Meiko is blind to everyone but the president, etc. The boys may be worse most of the time, but it's pretty interesting how the girls rarely get wha they deserve
>>
>>166536058
No reaction, because the manga became so shitty so quickly that nobody even care.
>>
File: img00017KGQ.png (264 KB, 721x1024)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>166536097
Obviously not Hana
>>
>>166536058
It was shit
>>166536416
I’m honestly on the fence of whether or not he hates men.
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Prison School. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Tanabata legend most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Gakuto’s idealismic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Three Kingdoms literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Prison School truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Kurihara’s existential catchphrase “Those who like ass can't be bad” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hiramoto Akira’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Kangoku Gakuen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid >>166536515
>>166536453
>>
>romance/harem mc ends up alone

are there more manga or anime like this?
I can imagine there being a few where the MC and his girl declare love for each other but one dies later and then the other lives alone forever, but any where straight up the manga ends with romantic failure?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.