[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Umaru12.png (2.26 MB, 1920x1080)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>Madoka was the deconstruction of the magical girl genre
>Oreimo was the deconstruction of the harem genre
>Konosuba was the deconstruction of the Isekai genre
>Made in Abyss was the deconstruction of the lolicon genre
>Umaru was the deconstruction of the deconstruction genre
WHAT IS THERE LEFT TO DECONSTRUCT?
>>
None of the anime you listed are deconstructions
>>
>>166541995
Deconstruct yourself with a noose, faggot.
>>
hey guys op here just wanted you all to know that i love MEMES!!!!!! and if you respond to this thread unironically you just got reddit trolled haha also i love drinking semen
>>
>>166542060
>also i love drinking semen
You already said you were OP
>>
>>166541995
Someone needs to deconstruct your boipussy.
>>
>>166541995
>>166542017
>>166542026
>>166542060
Stop samefagging OP, it's pathetic.
>>
>>166541995
>Madoka was the deconstruction of the magical girl genre
I hate it when college dropouts use literary terms they don't understand.
>>
There is no such thing as "a deconstruction." The word Deconstruction, when used in a literary or storytelling context, is a VERB. You DECONSTRUCT a text in order to understand it in various new (or at least what used to be new) ways with a process laid out by Jaques Derrida. MADOKA AND EVA ARE NOT "DECONSTRUCTIONS." There is no standardization-deconstruction-reconstruction cycle. It does not exist. Storytelling in any medium does not follow strictly identifiable cycles but rather has influences that spread out in waves from many different popular sources and some unpopular as well. STOP PROPAGATING THIS BULLSHIT. This has been a PSA from an annoyed anon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.