[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What did you guys think of the ending to this gook cartoon?
>>
It was easily the worst animated show I have ever seen in my life. The sound effects were completely off, at times it looked like a slideshow, they skipped around all over the place, the people were all over the place in every single scene, the faces never matched up once, the characters' bodies kept changing at will, any group of amateurs from just about any other country could've done a far better job at making this than those retarded chinks did.

I still thought that the idea they were thinking of with this was pretty decent and it was still sad seeing sickly Shin die a peaceful death with his friend like that. Better ending than most dumb shows I see.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.