[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

MUH CHILDREN
>>
>>166566093
Personally I don't see what's so evil about murdering kids.
>>
>>166566214
Go away, Jeanne. Don't you have a dragon cock to suck?
>>
>>166566214
Its only okay when they don't have parents. its not like anyone one will love them.
>>
>>166566093
Nice character except for that one trait

>You could have saved the children
No
>>
Could anyone tell me what's up with her being all "you didn't have a sword because you didn't want blood on your hands?" Jeanne has a sword in all her art and she constantly carries around a spear. Did she literally never use either of those for combat? How would Atalanta know?
>>
MUH DRAGONDICK
>>
>>166568157
It's not a spear, it's a flag pole. In her life she carried the banner of France to give her army morale but didn't actually fight herself. She has a sword, but she doesn't use it except for her suicide NP.
>>
>>166566093
I actually like atalanta but did she really transformed and made all that mess even though she knew that Jeanne could not save them? and that killing them was the only way to escape the np? It does not make much sense did i get something wrong?
>>
>>166566093
Need some lewds of her
>>
>>166569182
Does Jeanne fuck Sieg in his human or dragon form?
>>
>>166571884
Doesn't matter as long as she gets the strong and thick dragon dick
>>
>>166571884
Jeanne turns him back into human before they fuck
>>
>>166571343
>did i get something wrong?
Atalanta is extremely selfish, and her wish to save kids is selfish. She didn't care if it meant her death or letting the kids keep suffering, and she didn't care if it meant Jack could kill more-she wanted those kids to live.
>>
>>166566214
God it's Anikin and the younglings all over again.
>>
>>166571343
Yeah, it's just something she can't forgive happening no matter what. It's a bit unreasonable but it's her PTSD basically.

Something alone the lines of "Despite being a Saint, killing them is the only thing you could do? That's a Saint? Bullshit!"
She realises it's unreasonable and there really was no way to save those kids (as we saw her admit before she died), she simply had to do something about it. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. To just keep aside the fact those kids had to be killed.
>>
I sort of wonder what would have happened if Atalanta wound up in Prillya, or if Prillya wound up in Apocrypha.
>>
>>166566214
Are kids humans?
>>
>>166574120
Kids when born are proven to be animals.
Nurture by humans in terms of morality and empathy turn them human.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.