[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Wasted potential.
>>
Anime filler done right
>>
>>166566903
I'm still waiting on a reboot that's faithful to the manga.
Honestly, I don't know how it was even greenlit in the first place once the director openly stated that he hated the source material.
Fucking bizarre.
>>
Read the manga.
Anime director was a cunt who didn't like the manga.
>>
>>166567032
how did the anime end again?
>>
>>166567032
luckily both directors never got a real job again
>>
>>166567809
Terribly.
>>
>>166567809
All the kids died which is strange given the director’s chief complaint was that he hated how depressing the story was and why all the kids had to die.
>>
>>166568038
>>166568032
what? didn't the little sister live in the end?

i just remember some energy tower or vision of the manipulators subplot that was hinted at and didn't get anywhere. and that everything at or past the energy tower point was really underwhelming compared to the manga.

looking right now it seems that it was in the manga that everyone died in the end, but it was closure, with a perfect final act. i don't have the anime on me at the moment but it seems you mixed something up?
>>
>>166566903
At least it gave us this awesome tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waNZm4zEO6I
>>
>>166568183
Doesn't make up for the damage done.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.