[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Zero uses a thematic component from HF and spins its own central conflict out of that, Apo tries to imitate the beats of the Fate route without the same substance. Which was better?
>>
>>166590263
Fate/Zero - No traps
Fate/Apocrypha - Best trap
QED
Apocrypha shits on Zero
>>
both are shit,
>>
>>166590263
Apo is better than Zero and Fate too
>>
Only subhumans and ironic weebs like Apocrypha
Only normalfags and casuals like Zero
Only pedos and shonenfags like Prilya
Only retards and crossboarders like UBW
Only pretentious faggots and stoners will like Extra

The moral of the story is that you too can choose your cancer
>>
>>166590263
FGO essentially killed the series, because Fate is now all about quantily over quality, creating as many characters for people to burn their money into gatchashit to get. Stop trying to justify the thing that made the series go to shit with "it was always shit!', it's a dumb fucking argument because it was objectively better than the money-grabbing shitshow it is today. It was verbose, extremely chuuni but it was good.
>>
I just finished Apocrypha. What the fuck happened? Why did Astolfo didn't dissapear? Were the fuck was Dragon Sieg? How in the fuck does Lord El-Meloi remembers the HGW. No fucking Luvia.
Fuck me
>>
Apo is so absurd with how bad it is, but I did enjoy the last few episodes.
>>
>>166590871
What if you like all of them?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>166590871
The moral of the story is that you're one of those retarded quaternaries who play only the gatcha game, read a doujin or two, and see some fanarts and then pretends to know what they’re talking about.
>>
Explain this shit, nerds.
>>
>>166594051
>Explain this shit, nerds.
>>
>>166590263

Apo is shit, Typemoon don't consider it canon. It is being and will continue to be ignored in future projects.
>>
>>166595853

Wow, Why are delusional fgog shitposters so retarded?
>>
>>166595853
Speaking like a true filthy quaternary.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.