[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: latest.png (880 KB, 1280x720)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
So did they replace bulmas voice actor since her voice actress died? I havent been watching dragon ball super~ Has she recorded alot of episodes in advanced? Or was it like the original actress died and the current one is still there or something. I dont wanna google, cause yall are my asshole family.
>>
>>166590367
No need to do that right now and I doubt she has any recordings left since Bulma won't appear again for at least another couple of months,
>>
>>166590420
ah, I didnt know if she was there in their current location, i keep seeing posts where they are in a space tournament arc. I wonder how/who is gonna solve this problem
>>
>>166590560
They'll hire a new actress.
King Kai's JAP voice actor died a little whole ago too.
I know the Japanese don't like to replace voice actors, but it's not like they'll have a choice. Bulma is too important to the series to not be around.

Also, they're in a universal battle royale. If you lose all your members you get your entire Universe erased by Zeno.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.