[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Have you ever considered getting a job in the anime industry?
Other than knowing Japanese, there aren't any required skills or certifications to being an assistant producer.
>>
>>166591606
>Other than knowing Japanese
You forgot: being Japanese.
>>
>>166591638
do they accept being japanese at heart?
>>
>have you ever considered becoming a slave and leaving your legally enforced 40hrs work weeks behind?
cant say i have
>>
Do I get to have cute coworkers?
>>
>>166591638
With the issue of Japan's aging population it is becoming much easier to get a visa.
Additionally, the acceptance rate for permanent residency in japan is one in three, which, all things considered, isn't too bad. Also, that statistic is without considering people with Japanese spouses, or people with Japanese ancestry.
>>
>>166592384
The nice thing about being a foreigner would be that, if after experiencing Japanese working standards you realize that it really is too much, you would already have some foundations laid in another country that you could move back to.
>>
No because I'm fucking lazy

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.