[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Papa Bones.jpg (157 KB, 370x500)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>tfw 12 days left
Friendly reminder to
accept Neia's fate early on.
>>
>>171479661
>accept Neia's fate early on.
Which is to survive, serve Ainz and become happy.
>>
File: 1521961894541.jpg (183 KB, 1280x1426)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
The sasugasm Demi will have after seeing just a tiny fraction of his master's 10000 year keikaku will be of biblical proportions.
>>
>>171480137
This. There is literally no chance that Maru-tan kills her off. He wouldn't dare.
>>
File: Maruyama.jpg (50 KB, 400x400)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>171480731
Really now?
>>
File: Pic related.png (279 KB, 426x616)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>171480731
>He wouldn't dare.

Anon I.....
>>
File: Shalltear_003.png (1.22 MB, 1366x768)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
What's flatter than Shalltear's chest? Calca's face
>>
>>171481986
>Read into this
The creator of this series is a real piece of shit, and I wish the plague upon him.
>>
>>171482576
They'd have all died pretty quickly in the arena if Hekkeran hadn't tried to lie his way out of it, not just Arche. But noooooooo....
>>
>>171482706
Dude, there's dark and then there's just perverse filthy bullshit that can only be thought up by people who are sick in the head. It takes a lot to disgust me. Reading into how the shit in this series plays out has physically disgusted me.
>>
Is in 12 days a new volume comming out or do the translations start in 12 days? I don't keep track.
>>
>>171482914
If this much is having this effect on you I would recommend that you stay the fuck away from Made In Abyss. Don't even read about it.
>>
>>171482576
>>171482914
I promised myself that I would accept all attrocities committed by Nazarick as long as Ainz keeps being like a father to his subordinates and everyone there continues acting like a big family in general. As soon as that stops happening due to some plot bullshit, I'm dropping this.
>>
>>171483798
If my kids acted like that I would Atrus the fuck out of them.
>>
>>171483015
About a week after release before it starts getting translated, I think nigel wait for chink translations.
>>
>>171483878
Let's see.... Demiurge gets his red pages torn out then, yeah? Who's the blue book, Solution?
>>
File: 1522153219430.jpg (15 KB, 259x320)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
I want to marry Neia
>>
>>171482914

>>171483956
Chinks were translating a day or two after the official release. We also got pics a day or two before with last volumes.
>>
>>171482914
>It takes a lot to disgust me.
Are you not old enough to realize self claims mean nothing? People judge and determine your value, not yourself retard. You just sound like a little bitch.
>>
>>171481986
Lad, he killed arche just the spite the fans becuase they "forced" him to let her live in the WN, she's not similar to Neia at all
>>
ded thread
>>
>>171487997
There is no reason why an Overlord has to be up 24/7 since it will just devolve into shitposting or circlejerks as usual. Just wait for volume 13 to be released so we actually get something new to talk about.
>>
File: dOjvfnQ[1].png (484 KB, 800x482)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>171481986
She lived in the original aka the Web Novel. Didn't even get physically tortured like her comrade workers. Same as Clementine who is suspected to be brought back to life.
Face it, Ainz just doesn't kill off (permanently) cute little girls.
>>
>>171479661
> finally start reading
> Arena
> Vassal State
> Momonga has no idea what the fuck did just happened
> SUBARASHII, AINZU-SAMA

How does he get away with everything? The Madman.
>>
File: sebas worry monologue.webm (788 KB, 1280x720)
788 KB
788 KB WEBM
only 12 days?
i will not be able to reread all tomes before deadline
fuck, damn it
>>
File: YOU ARE HERE.png (2.46 MB, 2356x898)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>171480731
>>
What volume was original appearance of Mare and Aura in Arwintar no top of the Dragon? Their first encounter with JUST?
>>
>>171491334
7
>>
>>171491414
Thanks anon.
>>171489597
>>171491334
I won't even try to: I did it so many times there's Overlord sole in my memory or something. Gonna start at first JUST balding event.
>>
File: 1519156253564.jpg (27 KB, 252x368)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Can't wait to see Demi's farm and the Queen.
>>
>>171491811
Cant wait to see Albedo getting NTR'red
>>
File: 1466217384686.jpg (140 KB, 1192x889)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>171494032
>>
>>171494032
She accepted ntr volume 1 why would this be a thing?
>>
File: 1519759107858.gif (598 KB, 438x750)
598 KB
598 KB GIF
>>171494313
>She accepted ntr volume 1
?
>>
>>171494822
I assume he talks about mistress thingy.
>>
File: 1502131651834.webm (167 KB, 600x386)
167 KB
167 KB WEBM
>>171494313
Nigga he's God to NPC.
I bet you wouldn't mind literal Aphrodite blowing you even if you knew she does that with many other men too.
>>
>>171494294
The true winner of the bone brawl.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 242x436)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>171495411
If Albedo had a kid with Ainz would she Hakuna Matata him for all Nazarick to see?
>>
File: 1516251544660.jpg (139 KB, 1689x950)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>171496095
For whole fucking world. Imagine NWers horror: they reproduce!
>>
File: CwX3_toUQAAFMyB (1).png (96 KB, 790x768)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>171496160
Now I need this to happen.
>>
>>171495411
So what you're saying, is that Christianity is the Religion of NTR, because God shares his love with literally everyone else besides you?
>>
>>171496526
Not on the sexual way so it's okay. I used ancient Greek pantheon for a reason and a reason is Gods being horny there.
>>
File: 1520699407174.jpg (46 KB, 1296x729)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>171496515
>>171496160
>Ainz hosts a party with all the royalty in the continent to celebrate his firstborn son
>Ainz: did you make the arrangements? (cake)
>Demiurge: yes Ainz-sama, attention everyone! [Kneel]
>Albedo: salute your future King
>Ainz: umu.. (Nani!?)
>>
File: 1467985894197.png (146 KB, 357x378)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>171496160
>several of them betray nazarick for their own ambitions
>the women go after the superior dragon cocks
>the men set out to rape
>the nongender ones go out to kill
>sorcerer kingdom falls after 10.000 years
>>
File: BALD NECROMANCER BUMP.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
SASEN, SASEN, SASEN-ZOU!
>>
File: --.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Troll Kingdom fucking when?
>>
File: 1499080944971.jpg (245 KB, 1024x768)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>171499427
Don't post lewds, some people are struggling with addiction here.
>>
>>171499427
That's an orc you baka.
>>
>>171497238
>implying they wouldn't be tutored to oblivion making all of them perfect rulers and heirs to Ainz that always obey their father and share his fatherly love for the NPCs
>>
>>171499581
>implying they won't be spoiled rotten by the likes of Cocytus
>>
>>171499581
>implying they wont grow up to see the NPCs like uncles and aunts
>>
>>171499937
I'm not sure that Succubi x Overlord hybrid, not bound by any Guild Loyalty system, would have anything remotely resembling familial bonds.
>>
>>171499427
Who's dat elven carrier?
>>
>>171496160
>>171496095

Besides the heirs of Albedo and Ainz (which I don't HOW would that work besides magic) and those of Tsuare and Sebas, which other descendants of NPCs or Nazarene-affiliated people would you like to see?
Crush & Zaryusu?
Renner & Climb?
Enri & Nfiria?
The Pleiades?
Nigredo and her adopted (or actual) ones?
Laykus & Pandora's Actor?
>>
>>171500607
>spoiler

Do they have any interaction in the LN? I want to see know how these two Chuunis would act if they met eachother
>>
>>171483996
>red pages torn out
what?
>>
File: 1516485739624.jpg (1.17 MB, 1307x1256)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>171500607
>Crush & Zaryusu
Already a thing though?
>Renner & Climb
Like a dozen of them already set in stone: she's gonna take a vacation once Re-Estize is hers and ride his DT cock for weeks.
>Enri & Nfirea
They're actively working on it. That's why Enri wipes herself down with wet towel every morning now, otherwise she wouldn't hear the end of cheesy jokes from Lupu about the smell.
>The Pleiades
Yuri, CZ are out, not sure how Solution or Narberal would to that, Entoma is just gross, Lupu settings is mimidoshima so no.
>Nigredo
Her having a baby would probably be an adorable thing. Imagine Ainz guiding some NWer who's into scary shit down her floor when she starts whole WHERE ARE MY BABIES!? shit and he just drops pants and screams LETS MAKE SOME NOW!!!!
>Pestonya
Lots of pups. She's running an orphanage so it's her duty to educate shotas.
>Mare & Servant Elves
I think Maruyama hinted lewd whatif\side story about them on the twitter? Maybe they're grow bold and pushy with time and Ainz told Mare not to hurt them just because they're annoying. They'll ride him in turns until they're satisfied because he obviously have a huge stamina edge on them. Maybe he gets angry and turns into Owlbear form since fucking them silly actually don't break Ainz' orders.
>Jircniv doesn't have a wife and don't know who to take
Ainz can offer him some beautiful 90lvl merc doubling as a bodyguard or something.
>Hamsuke
If she can't find male of her species - she can fuck dragons. Dragons compatible with everything. Giant Battle hamster is already pretty OP by NW standards, imagine it with Dragon traits. Fucking horrifying.
>Hikki Dragon
Should be pumping his dad' former harem right about how. Ainz can also try let gacha 90lvl Dragons that Mare command to fuck Frost Dragons too. Imagine God Kin dragons.
>Go Gin
Ainz can summon him female troll PoP that wouldn't be bloodthirsty and would be his perfect soulmate.
>Leinas
She can have the penguin.
>>
>>171501154
Have the colored version, Anon.
>>
File: 1500180198043.jpg (141 KB, 1689x950)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>171501315
Thanks anon, this one is much easier to read for the purpose of degenerate fantasies and fanfics.
>>
>>171500607
NarberalxCocytus
Retarded Warlocks with hardrock abs and four arms for quad staff wielding
>>
File: 1521557940351.png (464 KB, 441x1349)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>>171501315
>>171501154
>Driad
>YES everything except
>Lizardmen, they can go fuck themselves
Every time.
>>
File: eetm.jpg (154 KB, 982x1200)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>171500607
>>
>>171501671
Did she get him addicted to that Bug Spray?
>>
File: overcuck.png (321 KB, 853x668)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>171501671
Aren't Bugmen default evil in all DnD? If they exist in NW I bet they eat humans or are hostile at least
>>
>>171501787
I imagine it would be similar to Entoma where he's not particularly evil, he just sees them as food. It's hard to say though because TM was a big moralfag and that's reflected in Sebas.
>>
>>171500607
Mare & Hilma
>>
>>171502181
Can't help them bugmen cravings man. A cheek here, a thigh there.
>>
>>171499463
Too late for me, pal, just indulge yourself.
>>
>>171500607
Now who could end up banging the best boy,Demi?
>>
>>171501787
Nice pet guerilla Ainz, how'd you get the zoo to let you keep it
>>
File: 1492214124430.jpg (388 KB, 800x800)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>171503456
He figures out how to impregnate males, then casts mirror image and fucks himself
>>
File: bedo.png (45 KB, 215x262)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>171501671
>>171501787
>>171502181
>TM starts chirping mate calls to Albedo
What ensues?
>>
If the staff of ains ooal gown is as strong as a world item, how come he never just used that to fight mindbroken Shalltear.
>>
>>171503723
If your dick is important and strong - that doesn't mean you have to fight a rabid dog with it.
>>
File: spoderman.jpg (514 KB, 955x1683)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>171501154
>Entoma is just gross
TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ANNIHILATE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING EXISTENCE YOU COCKSUCKER!!11!1!
>>
File: 1522789083658.jpg (55 KB, 503x518)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>171503604
S U B A R A S H I I
>>
>>171503756
well it just seems more efficient than wasting valuable cash shop items
>>
File: Read the LN.jpg (54 KB, 600x686)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>171503929
>>171503723
Anon, listen to us once in a while.
>>
>>171503929
Yeah it makes much more sense to risk loosing the one and only guild weapon that he and his friends worked their asses off to build instead of some items that he apparently has in such large supply that he just casually uses one during SPLAT because he can't be bothered to wait 20 more seconds
>>
>>171501787
>tfw no bug kingdom
>literally billions of bugs born each year due to high birth rate
>in constant war with bug eaters so population is kept in control
>>
File: 1517716443965.jpg (554 KB, 960x1182)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>171482914
Arche's death bothered you but pic related didn't?
>>
>>171483996
Thank you, Anon.

>>171501020
"Atrus"ing someone is a reference to Myst where the character of Atrus ended up banishing his evil bastard sons to two prison dimensions and then burned the portals to those dimensions.
>>
>>171504837
huh, strange
>>
File: punmax.jpg (329 KB, 1280x2012)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>171504594
Oh, reading into this series a lot bothers me. Like, deeply bothers me. Cruelty, abuse of children, and all the similar sort of shit just riles me. I hope the author's just being an edgy fag, but the more I read the more I have the urge to put on a black t-shirt. I'm way too Lawful Good Paladin for this shit.
>>
File: 1523508864073.jpg (132 KB, 724x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>171504203
>TM will never be Albedo and Ainz bull
>>
File deleted.
Finally got the point where I want to read the LN my dudes.
Where do y'all read it?
>>
>>171505084
Try google YP
>>
>>171504996
I just realized I didn't explain the thing you asked about. Pages being torn out needs further elaboration. Atrus is a survivor of a race known as the D'ni, who can write books that physically link to other spaces in the multiverse via description. If you damage the book, the link is partially severed until it's repaired. So ripping out pages means you're trapping someone in whatever world they went into.

The metaphysics of Myst get weird because of retcons and later games where they realized that certain things didn't make sense. Dilandau3000 has a good Youtube LP series of every game.
>>
>>171505084
I just download it and read it on my e-reader. You can find them pretty easily with google
>>
>>171479661
Season 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>171504099
>>171503929
No Guild Weapon = no Guild = all NPC die too.
>>
File: 1503789174813.png (141 KB, 366x318)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>171505014
>>171485980
>>
>>171506576
but if it's super op then what's the worry? won't it just one shot everything?
>>
>>171507006
No it won't. It also might have been a trap by other players, so Ainz didn't want to risk his best gear by going all out.
>>
>>171507006
The worry is whoever brainwashed Shalltear with a fucking WCI is one [Teleport] away with ambush strike group, monitoring the baitchair, Jesus fucking Christ how retarded are you?
>>
>>171507006
>this is your brain on NW
>>
>>171506625
>so butt hurt you reply 8 hours later
>>
>>171489555
He maxed out his luck stat.
>>
>>171507491
Not even him, he said everything there is to say about you little bitch, so I just quoted.
>>
>>171507546
Neither am I, I'm just saying you're responding to a post 8 hours ago and only retards do that, it doesn't matter if you were him that just makes you more retarded.

You may as well put on a trip and tell us your tumblr faggot.
>>
>>171501154
>hamsuke with dragon traits

Woah now, calm down there sir anon. Ainz-Sama should have a world to rule, not a crumbling husk of a planet.
>>
File: sasuga.jpg (736 KB, 900x1164)
736 KB
736 KB JPG
>>171489555
How much do you wanna bet Ainz is going to take over the Theocracy by casually solving a rubix cube?
>>
>>171507670
>reddit spacing
Pot calling kettle black.
>>
>>171506576
Only the POP monsters can't be spawned anymore, NPCS are created with data crystals so they don't disappear.
>>
>>171503699
fuck off ntr fag
>>
>>171508130
Whole fucking Guild disappears anon. Guild weapon = Guild. No reson to assume NPC will stay if they're created, controlled and managed through Guild Console.
>>
>>171508130
The POP monsters can be resummoned with Yggsdrasil gold.
>>
>>171507902
>dragon traits
>only ends up getting scales and looks like a mutt
>kills itself as soon as it's able to recognise itself in the mirror
>>
>>171508064
So if you chop off your dick and I slap your face with your dad's dildo that makes us the same? Nice logic retard.
>>
>>171508370
>he's holding my dad's dildo
That makes you worse though.
>>
>>171508359
Plz anon, dragonoids are fucking OP. And with Hamsuke's breeding speed - they'd take over NW in no time like giant furryscaly locusts.
>>
>>171508479
>Hamsuke's breeding speed
Has this been established? Because if not then it can be anywhere from having a litter every few weeks to having one offspring a decade. Remember that Hamsuke just looks like a regular hamster but in reality isn't one
>>
File: 1522882676370.jpg (302 KB, 1448x1051)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>171501154
>Entoma is just gross
Aaaand opinion disregarded. Besides, while her face is scary, her body doesn't seem to be too different from the usual bug monster girl deal (not counting costume monster girls).
>>
>>171508457
Let's relax and love Clementine gentlemen.
>>
>>171508457
If you say so, stream chopping off your dick right now and I'll take a first class jet ride to your house and grab that dildo and slap your face for everyone to watch and we can let everyone decide.

Otherwise fuck off, do you really think anyone even believes your bullshit and isn't just playing along to see how stupid your excuses are? Lemme tell you something, when you 'quoted', it was +0 IP. That means you could have long replied dumb ass. You gonna claim you're some triple A brainlet who reads the thread over and over just to reply to old shit? Who's gonna believe that?

No matter how few words you type per post, everyone already realizes you're seething, just like they realize I enjoy egging you on in an autistic fashion. I'm okay with that, it's 4chan, are you okay with everyone knowing you're retarded and in denial over it?
>>
File: 1523692217596.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Does anyone actually seriously care about death in this series when just about anyone can be revived easily as long as it contributes to the keikaku?
>>
>>171508952
>clementine was best girl
>clementine is still dead
yes I do care
>>
File: 1506085896841.png (1.03 MB, 900x1200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>171508858
>usual bug monster girl body
Huh? Anon her usual "legs" and "arms" are just for show, the true legs are those four creepy things she ejected when fighting BR.
There's nothing "girl" about that monster at all.
>while her face is scary
Yes, her face is scary her body is scare she's all scary, no appeal at all.
>opinion discarded
Pft, sure sweetie.
>>
File: 1518558873724.gif (766 KB, 336x576)
766 KB
766 KB GIF
>>171508889
Cry more retardin.
>>
File: 1504976806297.png (256 KB, 519x752)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>171508646
>looks like a giant hamster
>behaves like a giant hamster
She's about as big as a hippo and their gestation period is 8 months. Hamsters can do dozen of pups each time to that's still a lot.
>>
>>171508858
Note how the bestness of a girl is reversely proportional to her breast size
>>
File: 1501363958393.jpg (135 KB, 1689x950)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>171508952
Underage cringy reddit scum does. They can't enjoy any kind of content if it doesn't strictly align with their boring whiteknighting worldview.
>>
>>171508952
If they're too weak they can't be revived by NW means (and possibly by Ygdrassil means as well) and Ainz may not revive characters outside of Nazaric. And we still don't know how player death works in NW
>>
>>171479661
Did you people forget that Ainz is kill? He will sacrifice his life to save Neia, so that when he resurrects he will be viewed as a good king.
>>
>>171509102
>Waaah bugs are scary!
Only thing scary about bugs is that they're wild animals and most people were brought up under the impression that most most could bite in an extremely painful manner or carry poison, which is a bad mix with being a wild animal.
If you think about it rationally, Albedo and Shalltear are far more terrifying thanks to their personality. While yeah Entoma did eat a few people, let's not pretend 99% of Nazarick wouldn't do it too, only thing stopping them being that they have either a higher standard when it comes to catering or just can't digest human flesh.

Attraction is a different question of course, but there's no reason you should be any more scared of her than any other battle maid.
>>
>>171508952
The revival process can be used as a military and politic strategy.
Also being old and not wanting to revive keeps you dead.
>>
File: BTW THOSE ARE MANDIBLES.png (1.93 MB, 1434x2175)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>171509521
Most of them are gross because a) of how alien they look compared to mammals b) they move
Say a sponge or a moss or a mushroom aren't scary or gross unless they run, crawl, fly or otherwise move and demonstrate sentience.
We were talking about marital pairings and I've yet to hear of any bugmen in NW and express my honest opinion that such a horribly ugly monster won't be able to find a pair otherwise.
Terrifying as personality of other Nazarick female NPC is - I can still think about fucking them somehow, but not Entoma or Neuronist.
Because fucking an insect is one step down from fucking a fish: it's objectively gross and there's nothing you can do about it.
>but there's no reason you should be any more scared of her
Yeah, compared to werewolf, cube of jelatinuous shoggoth slime, a grey alien with holes for orificies, a headless busty zombie and a robot - certainly the less scary of them all are A GIANT MAN-EATING FUCKING SPIDER.
>>
>>171509838
>the less
*the least
>>
>>171509838
>filename
I'd still hit it
>>
>>171507181
I dunno, I was just kinda disappointed because the opening has him using the staff in the fight but he ends up just never using it. I guess my expectations were misplaced
>>
>>171509838
Do you think squids are scary too? How about when they move?
What about snakes or hydras in fantasy?
Dragons? Do dragons not seem at least as alien to humans as bugs?
Let's be honest. You are scared of bugs, because like a lot of people, you were taught to be scared of bugs. Ticks can carry terrible diseases, so can certain flies, etc.

All phobias work like this.
>>
File: 1513807252254.jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x2160)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>171510070
Well yeah, blame Madhouse but cladding him in poor-looking Holy-resist gear all of the sudden for OP would be just as silly.
>>
>>171509838
It'd just be gross to fuck Entoma in general, imagine sticking your dick inside a jar of insects. That shit just sounds cancerous. She's still cute though.
>>
File: 1503613559824.jpg (68 KB, 360x286)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>171510218
>Squids
>Snakes
>Hydras
>Dragons
Anything I can fuck or eat is okay.
I wouldn't ever eat insects IRL unless I'm starving and ate all other critters around. And insects ARE major cause of death IRL, as well as parasites that they carry.
>Let's be honest. You are scared of bugs
I was raising caterpillars and gathered larvae or locusts for my hamsters to eat. Some insects are okay. Entoma is just gross though, pretty sure she was made to be that way too.
>>
>>171510407
>I was raising caterpillars and gathered larvae or locusts for my hamsters to eat.
Would you say that someone who works in a zoo working with pandas is automatically not afraid of bears?
>>
>>171509521
>bugs is that they're wild animals
Technically they are but you don't say humans are animals, we view ourselves as leagues above them as a superior species.
The same goes for fish and insect they are separate.
Entoma has a human shape and mannerisms so she is more attractive to us than a mere insect.
>>
>>171502297
You probably mean Kyouhukou & Hilma.
>>
File: 1520156304584.png (42 KB, 282x210)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>171510503
Would you stop moving the goalpost? Entoma is scary af and gross because she's made to be a quintessence of any arachnophobe, insects look alien to humans in general and it's okay to be wary of them if you're not knowledgeable, many of them are poisonous or have other protective mechanisms such as stings, mandibles, gross smell attacks etc.
But some of them are okay and even cute, like moths, caterpillars etc.
If a spider is big - it probably hunts large prey and have means to take down it with either venom or other means. Spiders also tend to eat their prey alive while injecting it with digestive ferments. And we're talking about a fucking man-sized spider here.
Of fucking course I'd be scared shitless of it. I mean werewolf and terminator sniper or acid slime are pretty scary too, but nothing beats the man-sized spider. You can't beat that shit. That's just objectively scary. And ever thinking about fucking it is gross.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (668 KB, 900x900)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>171510545
>imagine the experience
I have other "torture" in mind for her. Say there's a [Ring of Sustenance] so you don't get tired and need no food, water or sleep. And another item that takes away the need to breath. But I bet you still suffocate and suffer when your air supply is cut off, say by a dick down your throat. If she starts to lose HP - she can be healed with magic anyway.
Yeah, about two weeks would do.
>>
>>171509838
Headless busty zombie? Who?
>>
File: 1515955643536.png (21 KB, 344x135)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>171510893
>>
>>171510525
You're right, but you also understood what I meant, which was the point. "Wild insect" does not have the same meaning as "wild animal" because insects can't be tamed. To my knowledge, neither can almost any fish (I say almost because I'm not sure if all tameable "fish" are actually aquatic mammals or not).

>>171510695
>Entoma is scary af and gross because she's made to be a quintessence of any arachnophobe, insects look alien to humans in general and it's okay to be wary of them if you're not knowledgeable, many of them are poisonous or have other protective mechanisms such as stings, mandibles, gross smell attacks etc.
Sorry mate, but you're the one who keeps moving the goalpost, and you do it right here again.
My entire argument was based on the fact, that if you look at her as an intelligent being who is friendly to you (which is the basis for any waifufagging), then it doesn't matter whatsoever how poisnous she is, or how many protective mechanisms she has.
Yes, in a wild creature that is an unknown variable to you, those are scary. In an intelligent being that considers you a friend, it isn't.
Just because there are rabid and wild dogs in the world that could rip you to shreds, doesn't mean a house trained one isn't considered "man's best friend".
But insects generally can't be trained. Most can at best be kept in a glass cage like fishes in a tank, as decoration or a little home project like flowers or bonsai trees.
>>
>>171510934
She can remove her fucking head?
>>
>>171510695
Arguably it boils down to the size. Even cute insects like moths, ladybugs, or butterflies can be scary as fuck if they were man sized. It's not just spiders.
>>
>>171510945
>But insects generally can't be trained. Most can at best be kept in a glass cage like fishes in a tank, as decoration or a little home project like flowers or bonsai trees.
Forgot to add to this bit:
That's why the concept is so alien, and why you probably have a hard time imagining it not being scary or gross, because you're operating from a purview where such a relationship cannot exist, while with other, entirely fictional creatures or chimeras resembling trainable creatures or humans, it isn't that much of an issue.
>>
>>171510808
Sounds like pretty lewd torture anon, sadly we'll never cover these things in the novels in depth.
>>
File: 1517411934619.png (551 KB, 800x1296)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>171511011
She's a fucking Dullahan what do you think?
>>
>>171511043
>because you're operating from a purview where such a relationship cannot exist
You still can't have relationship with Entoma. Throwing a food to a monster in hopes that it doesn't eat you isn't a relationship. It's like living in a cage with a bear and feeding it so it's always full.
>>
>>171510945
>that if you look at her as an intelligent being who is friendly to you
Why are you looking at true neutral man-eating monster as your possible anything? Refer to >>171511239 she can't be your friend or lover, you can just feed her and hope she doesn't eat you instead.
>>
>>171511292
I don't, but the whole fucking point from the start was that if you do get into waifu fagging, she isn't any more of a threat to you than the other maids, and as such isn't any more scary, because your chances of getting with her, and getting her to not murder you are the same as with any of the others.
In fact, she's probably safer than most of them, because she has lower levels than they do.
>>
>>171511409
>that if you do get into waifu fagging, she isn't any more of a threat to you
>literally giant spider
>not even spider girl as in monmusume
She can't compare to waifu value of even CZ. She's shit waifu and you're just a bugfug trying to spread your degeneracy.
>she isn't any more of a threat to you than the other maids
Good, then I'm not having anything to do with her because she's gross.
>>
>>171510808
>all that thicc
Gone after Mare is done with her.
>>
>>171511606
>She is a bigger threat
>She isn't a bigger threat
>In the same fucking post
>4 fucking lines apart
And to be clear, your point is that there's nothing irrational about the way you look at bugs?
>>
Do we know what the mega guild weapon actually does or is it still a nebulous op mage weapon relic?
>>
>>171511719
>the way you look at bugs
At Entoma in particular. She's gross. Some bugs are gross, some are not. Entoma is from the former group, very much so.
>>
>>171481986
Arche was such a minor character compared to Neia though, she was just a shitty side quest.
Neia is essential to progress the main quest!
>>
File: 1505519911259.jpg (224 KB, 715x590)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>171511866
It enhances Ainz build af, to the point where his passives penetrate 100lvl NPC defenses. It also contain 10th tier spells in each of it's gems and has "auto-attack" mode. Literally S1\Vol1.
>>
>>171511866
It's made for Ainz, so my best guess is it has everything to do with Summoning, buffing summons, and debuffing opponents. I doubt it has any direct damage abilities.
>>
>>171512003
I started with the manga and filled up with the LN from when the manga stopped 1 year ago. It's good that he can use it without to some level without wasting it however.
>>
>>171512003
Wait, does it only contain 10th level spells or do the gems hold multiple spells? because the red one lit up when he summoned the fire elemental and the blue one conjured water for the twins, right?
>>
>>171512774
I'd guess multiple spells, at least by the number of gems or they're aligned by the element (fire - red, water - blue etc) and have various magic each idk ask Maruyama.
>>
>>171512774
Pretty sure he just took the water from his inventory.
>>
>>171509102
Oh, it's you again. Opinion discarded for sure.
>>
File: 1511490921992.jpg (115 KB, 1689x950)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>171513147
Bugfags need not apply.
>>
>>171509521
>>171510218
>>171510503
>>171510945
>>171511043
>>171511409
>>171511719
Give it up, this is a guy with such a hateboner for Entoma he literally cannot help himself from going into autistic rants every time someone even slightly hints at waifuing her. Poor guy probably got bit by a spider or something at some point.
>>
>>171513207
Sorry, you're the minority in this den of vice and degeneracy. Have a fun time!
>>
>>171509838
Why would they be mandibles? Even actual spiders only have those in the face.
>>
>>171501154
>>171501315
inaccurate and from a third party supplement
theres way more combos than that list shows
>>
File: 1520474474056.png (91 KB, 898x297)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>171513631
This. I remember these threads being mostly okay with Entomaposting until this guy showed up trying to shut it all down at every single mention.

We get it, anon, you find her gross. But frankly? We don't care.
>>
>>171513673
>you're the minority in this den of vice and degeneracy
>newshit tries hard to belong
I'm pretty comfortable down here with all kind of degenerates, even with bugfags. Unless they're obnoxious cunts like you or NTRfags.
>>
>>171514597
>I'm pretty comfortable down here with all kind of degenerates, even with bugfags.
No, not really you aren't. You're actually, erm, an obnoxious cunt about it.
>>
File: 1500018655093.webm (2.71 MB, 900x506)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>171513631
>>171514174
You fucking dumb or what? I have plenty of Entoma pics myself since her character design is top-tier in terms of quality.
She's shit just shit waifu and we were discussing NW x Nazarick marital couples, nobody in their right mind would court Entoma, she's gross.
>We don't care.
>dozens of replies
You sure make that obvious.
>>
>>171479661
just finished latest grimgar chapter so right in time
>>
File: 1518146616306.png (860 KB, 809x747)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
>>171514719
>>171501154
>original post just says
>Entoma is just gross
It's not my fault you hopeless bugfaggot twats can't hold your butthurt contained. Cry more.
>>
File: 1523335936477.jpg (667 KB, 1080x800)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
>>171503796
>I WILL ANNIHILATE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING EXISTENCE
That's a lot of responsibility you take on yourself anon. Where does all that confidence about annihilation comes from. Last time I checked mortals can't, with guarantee, promise total oblivion to others.
>>
File: 1504320515729.jpg (449 KB, 1000x2000)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>171513935
>theres way more combos than that list shows
Then do enlighten us, /tg/.
>>
>>171514844
Bugfuckers are literal borderline furfags, it's no wonder they're so vocal about their disgusting fetish.
>>
File: 1507375182718.jpg (221 KB, 1200x562)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>171515093
To be fair - It's Overlord: every third boner you have is probably borderline furry or some worse variant of it.
>>
File: Remedios_Custodio.png (326 KB, 225x653)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
Would you a dumb tomboy?
>>
File: 1493459735420.jpg (857 KB, 1084x1245)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>171515330
>dumb
That putting it mildly. She's so miraculously dumb in her naive zealotry - it's a huge turn off. Immediately reminds me of how rest of the Heroes acted in Shieldbro at the beginning of the novel: self-conceited, arrogant but ultimately incompetent. 10/10 wouldn't dick.
There are other, much better, tomboys in Overlord.
>>
>>171515330
She MUST be very weak for a Paladin. Don't they need INT for their magic to be effective?
>>
>>171515330
Hell yes, but only if is with her sister too.
>>
>>171515512
>Paladins needing INT
You need INT to post here, paladins use CHA.
>>
>>171515178
Yeah but all of them have real, human forms, while Entoma is literally just a monster wearing a mask. That's her charm and what makes her interesting, but I certainly wouldn't want to put my dick in that.
>>
>>171515579
Depends on what RPG you're playing, anon
>>
File: 1504076950834.png (223 KB, 600x776)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>171515592
Exactly what I was saying too. Her character design is easily top10, but in the gutter of dickable chart.
>>
File: 1520680509115.jpg (248 KB, 1200x720)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>171515742
>>>/v/
Go play RPGs there, Yggdrasil is modified DnD and whole novel kicked off because Maruayama's DnD circle fell apart.
>>
>>171515809
I'm aware of that, thank you for taking your time to remind me. You probably should use some levels on your WIS to detect tongue in cheek comments
>>
>>171515512
She's the third strongest paladin in the NW
>>
>>171516001
>he's aware of where he is
>and what Yggdrasil Paladins supposed to use as a main attribute
>levels on your WIS
It's "points" and "in" WIS.
Refer to >>171515579
>You need INT to post here
>>
File: 1512880668465.jpg (24 KB, 250x202)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>171516127
>imagine being this butthurt
I bet your ass exploded splendidly on [Vermin Bane] moment of S2.
>>
File: 1510755918689.jpg (106 KB, 560x510)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>171516001
>detect tongue in cheek comments
You could not have outed yourself any worse.
You need to go back now.
>>
>>171515579
>paladins use CHA
Paladins are where Charisma gets fucky. For Paladins, Charisma isn't about the power of persuasion. It's 100% strength of character. It's charisma serving as willpower. It's fucky.
>>
File: 1495661855192.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>171516148
No use in arguing with someone who missed the joke
>>
>>171516256d
Point in case here is that Remedios is obviously dumb. The comment itself is remarked in the perspective of someone who's played MMOs and RPGs with a Paladin job/class that requires INT to be effective
>>
File: 1510167604256.png (300 KB, 378x392)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>171516276
>>171515512
>Yggdrasil\NW, heavily influenced by DND
>Remedious is dumb as fuck but a real down-to earth "doer"
>Brimming with charisma and resolve
>Asks don't paladins need INT to use magic?
If the joke there was your INT - I'm sorry I've missed it.
>>
>>171516272
Paladins are also dangerous as fuck, because if you're dealing with a truly devoted paladin there's a pretty good chance of them getting back up if you kill them. Either as a revenant or a death knight. Depends on what drives them and who's watching.
>>
>>171516344
>cheek comments
>detect tongue
>we
>INT Paladins
>furfags
>rеddit spacing
They should still all leave.
>>
File: 1497365114010.png (58 KB, 381x332)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>171516344

>>171516401

I feel like I shouldn't be explaining here just because someone wants to act smarter and superior
>>
>>171516515
Why in the fuck would you think that NW Paladins need INT?
>>
>>171516680
I am not referring to DND and NW specifically, anon
>>
File: 1495158828270.gif (124 KB, 300x239)
124 KB
124 KB GIF
>>171516744
>>171515512
You're referring to Remedios, who's NW Paladin.
>>
>>171516830
I am, thus justifying her low INT, in a different game, a different MMO, a different RPG, that prioritize this stat for their class (since there isn't exactly any Cha stat available) should make her a relatively weak Paladin.

I'm sorry if my sarcasm was too much for you to process. I recommend increasing your WIS and lurk around >>>/v/ to see what games I am referring to
>>
>>171481986
Arche being dead is the ultimate proof that Neia will live. He can't just pull the same stunt again, he's leading us on and making us worry about her on purpose. She's going to be fine.
>>
File: 1500022736843.png (165 KB, 303x311)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>171517116
>in a different game, a different MMO, a different RPG
>to see what games I am referring to
>>>/v/
This is anime and manga board.
>>
File: dkrejnd.png (461 KB, 672x540)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>171515330
Why no chest plate?
>>
>>171483956
It's very unusual that we have to get translations from Chinese translations. This series is too popular now for us to not have direct Japanese translations.
>>
>>171517459
>brings up DND and NW
>This is anime and manga boards
>>
File: 1519800988291.png (440 KB, 800x1296)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>171517516
>literally dnd characters sheets
Blame the author. Why are you still there? You've got RPG to discuss on /v/
>>
File: 1513482173316.jpg (124 KB, 1689x950)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>171517499
>we
>us
Who?
>>
>>171509838
Why do I think bug monsters are sexually attractive? There's no evolutionary benefit to this because we wouldn't be able to interbreed with insectoids.
>>
>>171517681
Blame the author. Because Overlord is inspired by an MMO and it's inevitable comparisons will surface?
I think you'll like /v/. Seems to me you only have DND NW crammed up in that head of yours. Did you quit your job and lived in your mother's basement playing games all day? /v/ is a great place to grind and increase your Wis, anon
>>
>>171510254
His original getup in the flashback looks great on him.
>>
>>171479661
it's Neia that's going to kill Ainz with her bow
>>
To the anon that suggested royalroad to me: thanks man I'm having a lot of fun.
>>
>>171517889
>Because Overlord is inspired by an MMO
No, Overlord is inspired by DnD you imbecile, the backstory about MMO is made up.
>>
File: JUST STOP FISHING HERE.png (991 KB, 893x1369)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
>>171518059
You're quite welcome.
>>
>>171510360
>It'd just be gross to fuck Entoma in general, imagine sticking your dick inside a jar of insects. That shit just sounds cancerous.
>not appreciating how it would feel to have a millipede wrapped tightly around your cock, each and every leg brushing against your sensitive flesh and massaging your prick as it pulses receptively
>not wanting to be bitten by that spider that injects a toxin that causes you to be erect for hours so you can enjoy all this to the fullest
>not wanting to be bound tightly in silk, helpless to act against any of this
>not wanting your balls teased by feelers and antennae
>>
File: 1492461299176.jpg (174 KB, 500x350)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>171518206
>this entire post
>>
>>171518206
Nice copypasta.
>>
>>171518311
Not him, but it's not: stop trying to belong so hard. You're being a faggot.
>>
>>171518078
Fair enough. Though it's either I need to choose my words better or you just don't have enough Wis and Int to piece together where I'm coming from... as evident from our previous "discussion"
>>
File: 1512982727216.png (1.6 MB, 975x1075)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>171518386
Could also be that your jokes are shit. Just saying.
>>
>>171518114
when the hell is the next audio book coming out? The first two where great.
>>
>>171518349
No you, but it is. It's been around for over a year.
>>
>>171518446
Don't know, don't care: why don't you just read?
>>171518455
Maybe I saw it on a cap though.
>>
>>171518455
I wrote that post and I wrote it just now.
>>
>>171518427
It takes a wise man to understand jokes, anon, which doesn't seem to be the case on your end considering you needed me to explain it. Then again that's only to be expected of someone with low Int and Wis. I'd take it you'd make for a worse Paladin than Remedios
>>
>>171518507
>why don't you just read?
Because I drive a lot for my job and i like audiobooks and fuck you for questioning me.
>>
>>171518554
Not me, but no you didn't.
>>
>>171518206
Yiff in hell bugfag.
>>
File: 1520809688346.jpg (94 KB, 700x600)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>171518585
Eagerly.
>>171518573
>>
>>171518585
>yiff
>bugs
Don't you mean click or skree or something
>>
So, were can I preorder vol 13?
In japanese I mean, I don't want to use amazon.jp
>>
Dolores is gonna be daijobu right?
>>
>>171518940
>I don't want to use
why not? It's easy.
>>
>>171518940
Kadokawa has their limited edition at their ecommerce division, ebten. They also offer standard edition
http://ebten.jp/p/s/7015018022504/
If you don't want to use a forwarder and just want standard edition, you can use stores that ship internationally like HMV
>>
>>171519036
Do they ship it internationally, I want to use EMS and using tenso is a fucking pain. I'm basically lazy
>>
>>171519312
>Do they ship it internationally
Yes. That's where I usually buy Overlord.
>>
File: 1487392430068.jpg (34 KB, 604x513)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>/a/ fotm trigger anime keeps killing all other threads

Ainz ain't die for this
>>
>>171519312
>I want to use EMS
>For a single book
You're fucking crazy
>>
>>171519751
Yeah, but it's like the only option I have here
>>
File: 1501986197611.jpg (237 KB, 800x1132)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
You are transported to the new world in the body of Naberal. You have 30 levels to distribute as you see fit and have the typical equipment of a level 30 adventurer.

The rest of Nazarick is not present. What are your short and long term goals?
>>
File: brides.jpg (875 KB, 2732x1536)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
Which Nazarick would make for the best wife?
>>
Is this what entomafags want?

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=68242542
>>
>>171519819
Just use amazonjp. They have an on/off switch with international shipping for in-stock book orders but pre-orders are almost always open for international shipping
Shipping should be around 1000 yen with 3-5 business days from release
>>
File: 1495346380601.jpg (614 KB, 750x1000)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>171520197
which nazarick would make the best sex slave?
>>
>>171519746
Not like we having anything to talk about really
>>
>>171520669
Mare
>IMAGINE
>>
>>171520669
All of them. They're all property with perfect loyalty with no limits.
You just have to be Ainz.
>>
>>171520770
>Not like we having anything to talk about really
This. Threads are turning kinda cancerous to be honest, which is a bit sad as they're usually more on the comfy side.
>>
File: Overlord_New_World_Map.jpg (276 KB, 1478x791)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>s3 in july
Vol 14 will be this year then, probably Oct.
>>
>>171520980
All threads are cancer all the time. You just need some chemo.
>>
>>171521136
There's still a difference between some benign tumor and testicular cancer.
>>
>>171522285
Oh really? So you're saying this shit is at the, male Valkyrie level?
>>
>>171522285
Testicular cancer is very treatable and has an incredible survival rate. Do get it checked out ASAP, though, that's crucial as ever.
>>
>>171522285
These threads ain't shit and you ain't shit. Stop crying.
>>
>>171522442
Wipe your tears first.
>>
>>171522549
>i kno u r but wat am i
Ha, got me, faggot.
>>
>>171522574
Right on.
>>
So for the record, if any of you fucks spoil something or don't put spoilers on it I am going to find you and have a rat eat through your anus to survive.

And get mad about it.
>>
>>171520197
victim is a girl?
>>
>>171523370
Does it matter?
>>
>>171523416
yes, if she's a girl i want doujins dammit
>>
So why is Ainz getting more edgy as the time goes on?
t.animeonlyfag
>>
>>171522820
ainz dies
>>
>>171523555
He's an undead lich with mind altering racial abilities. What did you think was going to happen? Bunny hugging?
>>
>>171523637
he's already dead
>>
>>171523687
he double dies
>>
>>171524292
That means he's alive
>>
File: 62777452_p1.jpg (195 KB, 700x532)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>171524339
one more word and you'll die
>>
>>171517896
everything looks great on ainz-sama
>>
>>171522820
Momon Is Ainz
>>
File: 1512186097341.jpg (72 KB, 500x500)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>171525518
>>
>>171525518
no, he's not
you're talking shit
>>
File: Kark Clent.jpg (53 KB, 562x310)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>171525518
If you have any kind of evidence to back that up, I would love to interview you about the subject. Here's my card. Please, come by my office any time with all the evidence you've gathered, and we'll see about getting it... Reviewed.
Although to be frank with you, the chances of it being true are practically non-existent. There's just too many dissimilarities between the two of them. If you doubt it yourself, perhaps it would be best if you just forgot about it and got rid of the evidence. We also provide a service for that.
>>
File: 1523074523109.png (735 KB, 1280x720)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>171525518
The absolute state of slane fags
>>
>>171526293
>Bend over Nabe.
>>
>>171526225
This sounds like something ainz would really say in that situation.
>>
>>171479661
Why are you sure Neia will die? She has sure-safe flags: her bow and sausages.
>>
>>171527181
Moreover, she will become a major character and spook Ainz with her eyes an every volume.
>>
>>171481986
This guy really has a thing for blonds.

Where are the red haired Overlord characters?
>>
>>171527181
Because you have to die to become undead.
>>
File: Yurifckthishit.gif (1.87 MB, 480x264)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>>171511011
Much, much more Anon.
>>
>>171527668
Lupu?
>>
File: MuscleBrainRageBoner.png (247 KB, 440x487)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>171527671
>Undead
This suddenly pops into my mind. If an Undead is a dead turn living by negative energy, would an Unliving a being turn dead by positive energy?
>>
>>171528714
It is a canonical idea that undead are damaged upon healing. Even in overlord: volume 3 Shalltear's regeneration and volume 7 priest fight.
>>
>next volume comes out
>it's just the author's suicide note
>>
File: 1517311912337.png (96 KB, 226x219)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>171528863
>a 600 pages long suicide note
>>
>>171528714
>would an Unliving a being turn dead by positive energy?
There is not such concept but in D&D if you end up on a Positive Energy Plane you get so "overhealed" with life energies that your body simply vanishes in a flash of light and merges with the rest of the radiance of the elemental plane, which is basically death.
>>
>>171501154
>Should be pumping his dad' former harem right about how. Ainz can also try let gacha 90lvl Dragons that Mare command to fuck Frost Dragons too. Imagine God Kin dragons.

I wish this was spelled out more in the novel, but this is 100% what I thought was Heji's thought process in sparing them.
>>
>>171501594
I'm still a little annoyed that Overlord dryads aren't beautiful nymphs with bark skin and leaf hair, but are instead just little Digimon-looking critters with undeveloped bodies.
>>
reminder that Overlord is never getting another season
>>
>>171520197
If Ainz could bang them and get them pregnant would he try to marry and legitimize the children because they're his friends daughters?
>>
>>171529341
I really can't wait and I can't believe how lucky we are. I've never heard of a season coming out so soon after one ends. I fucking love volumes 7-9, too, even though no one else seems to appreciate 7 being the Tomb of Horrors, probably because of MUH Arche or some other humie nonsense.
>>
>>171529397
I can't wait to read all the butthurt from the secondaries after volume 7 gets animated.
>>
>>171529397
Even if Lupu is a dissapointment, she does have good taste. The best part will be seeing the change in all those humies from having hope to suddenly realizing just how out of their league they are, then subsequently being fucking stomped and SPLATed.
>>
>>171529477
It's going to be great. No one will see that coming, it's particularly brutal, especially if they include the fate of Arche's sisters. I don't personally get off on this kind of thing, but I really appreciate how cruel it is.
>>
>>171529580
Imagine if they take one episode for each individual teams adventure, and we end up getting 4-5 episodes back to back of non stop humie extermination. It'll be beautiful.
>>
>>171529601
I will appreciate the tears of shonenfags and justicefags who think that all stories have to have morally good characters, and that justice has to win.
>>
>>171529580
SPLAT is going to look terrible and disappoint every one of us but I can't wait to see it anyway.
>>171529653
That would be best, I think, but I don't want them to compensate by cutting anything out of the Nazarick half of 8. 7 has so much good shit, though. Them thinking a POP Elder Lich is the owner of the tomb, getting shushed by it, Ainz fighting them with a sword and shield like the Harryhausen stop motion skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts, etc.
>>
File: fertiledoppelwomb.jpg (59 KB, 533x800)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>171500607
this please ainz their autism was made for each other's.
>>
>>171529772
I hope they make 8 an OVA or a movie and really make 7 and 9 look and feel nice, I want them to make it really clear just how terrified JUST and co. were when they just kept getting absolutely awed into terror by every little thing Nazarick has, I want it to be clear just how panicked they were when they had the walk through the Throne Room. There is definitely enough material to do 13 episodes without vol 8, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be shown.
>>
File: 1523558675644.png (836 KB, 840x544)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
What the next step in his plan?
>>
>>171529931
I just don't want them to skip 8 altogether. An OVA would be great.
>>
>>171529964
We've got great material to bane post with if we had something like this pic but with renner and an orphanage.
>What's the next step of her master plan?
>Crashing this kingdom/orphanage
>WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>171530021
Nazarick no nichijou would really help fill in the character development and world building Nazarick and its residents need but haven't gotten. Also, wasn't Albedo riding Ainz in Vol 8?
>>
>>171530021
>OVA would be great
Wish lizzies where OVA.
>>
>>171529964
cut some hair
>>
File: 1501076906579.jpg (49 KB, 486x404)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>s3 pv comes out
>full cgi
>>
>>171515178
I take it the second from the left is the Robutt. But what are the middle and the one to the right of it? Is that the Dragon form of the butler? And is that some sort of ghoul or undead next to it?
>>
File: 1522798046366.png (516 KB, 697x1008)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
Momon-sama~
>>
>>171529824
How wet do you think Nabe is every time she sees Pandora's Actor?

>literally the only other Doppelganger in the story
>made by their glorious leader Ainz-sama himself
>is so good at his job that he fetishizes it
>can transform into any of the Supreme Beings including Nishikienrai
>>
>>171520070
>Short term goals
Masturbate to my new body
>Long term goals
Fuck to test out my new body, then maybe go on take over some village or something.
>>
>>171530389
>>171530278
Well that answered that. Didn't know Nabe was a doppel.
>>
>>171530389
Right but can anybody match how chuuni he is?
>>
>>171530389
>>made by their glorious leader Ainz-sama himself
Nobody in Nazarick seems to like PA at all in spite of this and I don't get it. Why is he so off-putting to characters who don't know anything about Nazis and would probably approve of them if they did?
>>
File: 1523052088992.png (675 KB, 500x338)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>wanting vol 8 in an ova
>>
File: 1515435642801.gif (87 KB, 192x197)
87 KB
87 KB GIF
>Ainz says there is no particular human he wants saved
>Not even Neia
I don't think I can take it lads, a world without Neia is a world of pain.
>>
>>171530486
I am slightly worried they're going to cut 8 because the stories in it aren't chronologically between 7 and 9.
>>
File: 1473345065542.gif (688 KB, 300x300)
688 KB
688 KB GIF
>>171530389
she wouldnt, she would act just as cold an retarded as ever, while PA would act as flamboyant and autsitic as ever as he "mlady"s her. that's what makes it great.
>>
>>171530483
They don't hate him being a nazi, they hate him because he is weird. Everyone in Nazarick has composure, acts with manners. Meanwhile he is just a chuuni acting out.
Still, they do respect his strength.
>>
>>171530528
Okay but do they fuck?
>>171530483
They're just jealous, that's all.
>>
>>171530528
>m'lady
I can't unsee PA as a fedora tipper
>>
>>171529022
Damnit! So that was how Holy magic works.
>Kills you by making you Postive.
>>
>>171530233
are scenes from s2 ep 4 anon
>>
>>171529397
>I really can't wait and I can't believe how lucky we are. I've never heard of a season coming out so soon after one ends.

Konosuba, but that one took the production committee off guard since it was shoestring and sold like hotcakes in a weak season.
Overlord II also had a weak season, but it sucked. So, we're the ones surprised.
>>
>>171530607
Rewatch his entire scene then. He literally tips his military fedora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jV9psvaeYI
>>
File: 1475011740682.gif (315 KB, 300x300)
315 KB
315 KB GIF
>>171530591
>do they fuck
FERTILE DOPPEL WOMB!
>>
File: 1493374103935.jpg (21 KB, 251x231)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>171530233
Don't summon that shit, it will leave LN readers in utter despair, worse than the Royal Army.
>>
>>171530486
>getting volumes 7, 8, 9 or 7, 9, 10
>wanting the former
>call someone a dick
>>
>>171530769
How did /a/utists react when PA was animated, and how did you all react when PA was first introduced? There must have been some amazing shitposts going around once people realized what him wearing his outfit meant.
>>
File: WAAAGH.jpg (327 KB, 1112x1600)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>171530525
Not like 7 has anything important other than despair, 4 ep for vol 8 does sound too much.
Maybe they'll squeeze some moments of vol 10 in.
>>
>>
>>171531466
Mostly disappointment that this was all we're going to get of him. He's by far the most fun Guardian to watch in the anime.
>>
>>171479661
by which you mean she turns into a blackguard and joins Ainz's happy family as the head of his personal guards of Blackguards (aka other paladins who get converted to his LE logic)
>>
File: child.png (81 KB, 363x358)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>
File: 1496300607712.jpg (83 KB, 444x561)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>171532007
I can't imagine EE would be very tasty. There's just not much meat on her.
>>
>>171505014
Atrocities happen all the time in wars, anon. Why don't you put your black T-shirt on and go to the Middle East to help unfortunate people there?
>>
>>171532786
Children are tender and like sweets, apparently. I'd imagine an old undead would be ripe to, so sweet would keep EE as a treat, a delectable of sorts.
>>
I dont recall wich volume was it that albedo tried to rape anz in front of the edgy assasins, can sone anon help my old mans memory?
>>
>>171534430
8
>>
>>171524702

He has the bone structure for it.
>>
Where did people get the idea of Ainz getting spooked by neia's glare?
>>
>>171536146
He literally says that she always glares at him with hate in her eyes.
>>
>>171536146
>>171536534 source: V12 chapter3
>>
File: 1507570952194.jpg (551 KB, 707x1000)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>171536146
>>
File: aah.png (13 KB, 344x135)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>171479661
I can't wait for the nazarickfags to go into panic mode once blue rose beats the maids.
>>
>>171537022
Can't wait for all the snowniggEEr tears when EE gets turned into a caramelized sour apple for Entoma.
>>
>>171537022
But you will have to, for a very, very long time.
>>
>>171537022
i can't wait for your tears when ainz kills them all.
>>
>>171530507
I only think it's because neia hasn't told ainz how much she idolises him yet.
>>
My friend living in Akihabara read volume 13 and gave me a nice rundown. Ask me anything.
>>
>>171537563
How many cm is your nose?
>>
>>171537563
Can you suck your own peepee?
>>
>>171537563
get a photo of the back page
>>
>>171537609
5.7
>>171537621
No.
>>171537635
I can probably get that for you tomorrow.
>>
>>171479661
Source on the art?
>>
>>171518561
Nah your jokes are just shitty pal.
> I'd take it you'd make for a worse Paladin than Remedios
Not even offended: who'd want to be obnoxious whiteknight when there's powerfantasy isekai all around you?
>>
>>171529290
>I'm still a little annoyed
Keep us posted.
>>
>>171537563
What did you eat today?
>>
>>171537884
Spaghetti and broccoli.
>>
File: 1520453524446.png (3.69 MB, 2048x1106)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
>>171537768
So-bin Himself
>>
>>171538018
[citation needed]
>>
skeletons are pretty stupid, why doesn't aints just start a harem
>>
>>171538580
The source material answers this question with multiple answers.
>>
This is my daughter, Entoma
>>
>>171536534
>>171536674
>>171536727
Ok, found it. Thanks.
>"Besides, he had given her a magic item to improve their relationship, as well as for another reason, but how effective it had been was still unclear. She kept glaring at him with murderous eyes, so he probably should not expect anything good to come of it."
>>
>>171539287
I hope she's adopted otherwise your taste in women is absolute shit.
>>
>>171539310
>This line
Fucking no-life autist.
>>
File: 1523811328877.png (199 KB, 500x586)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>171538580
>skeletons are pretty stupid
>>
File: 1496288382155.png (322 KB, 800x789)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>11 days left!
>>
File: 1492931079539.jpg (120 KB, 392x495)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>171540329
>Neia dies in 11 days
I wish time would stop.
>>
>>171502181
Ainz wasn't particularly evil either, but his body basically destroyed his moral compass in less than a month.
>>
>>171524551
>That monster is 20 levels higher than CZ
>It can do nothing because CZ is a custom NPC and thus above it in the hierarchy while the tiny robot spends her days bullying the poor thing
>>
>>171540647
Heteromorphic =/= Evil
There's no reason to assume a bugperson would have intrinsic evil psychology like an undead would, and Touch Me was almost certainly a grasshopper man, so he wouldn't even eat meat.
>>
>>171540469
Am i getting memed on?

Why does everyone care about loser eyes who has no patriotism but no sympathy for HK when NZ goes around JUST fucking everyones life up

t.not remedios
>>
>>171530483
The only one who seemed to dislike his antics is CZ. The rest are perfectly fine with him. I mean, they are friendly with people like Pulcinella, Eclair or Neuronist, who also have quirky personalities, and the guardians usually don't act very professional like around each other, barring Cocytus and Demiurge, who get along just fine with everyone.
They also seem to trust him to be in charge of Nazarick while Albedo and Demiurge is out.
>>
>>171540708
He would get as detached of humanity and other species as Ainz did. Ainz didn't got a murderbone, he simply got an extreme apathy to everything that isn't Nazarick. At first some of his morals hold strong, but even those are fading over time.
>>
File: 1516098679015.jpg (123 KB, 1689x950)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>171540757
>all superiors are retards
>nobody values her job performance
>basically offered as a sacrifice to the skeletor by her own people
>patriotism
>retarded reddit spacing
Color me unsurprised.
>>
>>171540846
>At first some of his morals hold strong, but even those are fading over time.
>some morals hold strong
Which are? There was nothing like that.
>>
>>
>>171540953
>>
>>171540953
Quick! I need you to resurrect muh dick.
>>
>>171540974
>>
>>171540926
Yes cause the whole system was fucked to begin with and not a certain autistic skeleton henchmans fault.

I'm sure glad we get to read about how neia dies horribly because thats how every NWer goes when a player emerges. Its ainz story sure, but people who only cheer for NZ are truely reddit tier
>>
File: 1513410989569.png (1.23 MB, 1626x892)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>
File: 52743350_p3.jpg (39 KB, 477x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Shizu!
>>
File: 1518271636894.jpg (79 KB, 750x615)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>171541076
>dies horribly
>thats how every NWer goes when a player emerges
=13 HEROES=
>Rigrit
>EE

=NAZARICK=
>Fluder
>Ainzach
>Nfirea
>Enri
>Nemu
>Renner
>Climb
>Dryad
>Hamsuke
>Zaryusu
>Crush
>Saryusu
>Zenberu
>All lizardmen clan leaders
>Gondo and mates
>Slave elves
>Hikki Dragon and his harem
>Go Gin
=YOU ARE HERE=
>Leinas
>Draudulion
>Neia
>>
>>171541170
=6GG=
>Entire human race
=8GK=
>Entire human race
=Boastful sage=
>Entire human populace of his resident nation
>>
>>171541194
8GK's protection of the human race was more of a side-effect of their wars against the established powers.
>>
>>171542086
>eliminated non-human hegemony
They still could not have done it better even if they acted with that specific purpose in mind.
>>
>>171530486
Only side Nazarick slice of life stuff since Side Carne actually comes back in volume 9.
>>
>>171542147
Nah it'd be 5 episodes for vol7, 4 episodes for vol8 and 4 episodes for vol9.
That's how madhouse like their Overlord adaptations.
>>
>>171542216
>adapt 7, 8, and 9 by volume order
>one month gap between Aura and Mare coming into the palace and the actual negotiations with Jircniv.
I can already feel the outrage from the secondaries.
>>
>>171479661
I hope she fucking dies.
More people need to suffer on this board I refuse to be alone.
>>
File: 1496007065682.png (270 KB, 801x513)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>171542271
+ Dindus + Splat
I can already smell the smell of salty rivers flowing through these threads. The harvest would be rich.
>>
File: 1519514427532.jpg (343 KB, 3030x716)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>171542298
>I refuse to be alone.
Refuse or not - you already are.
>>
>>171542335
YOU WILL ALL SUFFER MARK MY WORDS
>>
File: 1520528459916.png (953 KB, 685x828)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
>>171542367
We sure will, but Neia won't be the cause of that.
>>
>>171542216
they're skipping vol 8 entirely
>>
File: 1504899242313.jpg (134 KB, 1000x562)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>171542450
>>
>>171542470
behold, the hummiefaggot speaks
>>
File: image.png (2.99 MB, 1429x2194)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>171542314
It's going to be comfy as fuck.
>>
>>171542562
>trying this hard to belong
Pathetic. Unless you have a source on MadHouse skipping vol8 in S3 adaptation - I'll just consider you a shitposter.
>>
Can't they do 8>7>9 instead of 7>8>9 or would there be glaring continuity errors that way?
>>
>>171542693
There are no continuity errors unless you're a brainlet.
>>
>>171542618
next you'll say you want to have lupus
>>
File: 1522905930949.jpg (1.07 MB, 1240x1748)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>171542754
I want to have lupus
>>
File: 1519580840751.gif (453 KB, 960x720)
453 KB
453 KB GIF
>>171542754
He >>171542838 wants but I'm not: she's shit dog and a disappointment.
>>
File: CZ Think.png (285 KB, 512x490)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>171541152
What does sex with Shizu feel like?
>>
File: 1509435105950.gif (3.34 MB, 320x235)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB GIF
>>171542861
Depends if she has built-in options for that or not. If she has - it probably feels great. Picrelated if not.
>>
>>171542838
>>171542853
you need to see a doctor. lupus isn't good for you
>>
File: 1493843556545.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>171542924
I agree. Why are you quoting me?
>>
>>171508033
This. This is the whole show in one picture.
>>
File: 1523674358109.png (2.38 MB, 1200x2695)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>171502297
They surely had a great start.
>>
File: 1515178437793.jpg (56 KB, 1689x950)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>171544000
KONBANWA
>>
>>171515563
Calca is that you?
>>
File: 1507886818059.png (217 KB, 380x491)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
Help

My robot is broken
>>
>>171545098
Just plug it by appendage of your choice.
>>
File: 57697937_p0.jpg (218 KB, 750x950)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>171545098
It needs more fuel, try giving it some
>>
>>171537768
It wasn't even meant to offend you, though explaining why is too bothersome for a shithead like you
>>
>>171542838
I want to cuck Lupu with Enri.
>>
>>171546631
>too bothersome
>replies for a day
You're one of them bugfags who "don't care" too, eh?
>>
>>171547361
Please don't take my reply out of context. It makes you dumber than you already are
>>
File: 1502305491121.png (274 KB, 645x346)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>171547534
>an autistic bore with shitty sense of humor
>makes a joke about DnD Paladin being incompetent due to lack of INT
>Proceeds to prove that it's funny, when it's not, for a day
>Uses /v/ arguments, is wrong about Overlord being based on MMO
>Say it's bothersome to keep explaining his shitty joke
>Keeps replying anyway
Whatever keeps you going sweetie, that's the last (you) will get from me though.
>>
File: yotsubafun.jpg (14 KB, 200x236)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>171547649
The fact that there are 2-3 things wrong with you said only drives home the argument that you didn't really follow our discussion nor understood any of it. Good job arguing with your self-fabricated echo chamber, cumstain
>>
>>171542130
>beastmen so numerous that the ST has to resort to intimidation and hoping they don't attack
8GK's biggest mistake is not breeding, there should be thousands of godkin for humanity now if they stopped their killing boner.
>>
What are the odds we get season 3? I want more, but I don't want to read the LN.
>>
>>171548454
I think 8GK bred just fine, it seems God Kin need "awakening" to utilize Player lineage, I imagine not every God Kin is capable of that too or ST would have more of them by now.
>>171548555
100%
>>
>>171548725
>100%
How did you get that number?
>>
>>171548555
>>171548781
Season 3 was already announced. I think it was 2-3 days after the last ep aired.
>>
>>171548839
Oh shit I wasn't aware, thanks.
>>
File: 1522770373362.jpg (234 KB, 786x800)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>171548902
Not only that but it will release during summer season 2018.
Yes I did not type it wrong, it's 2018.
>>
File: Billy 1.jpg (61 KB, 468x600)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>171550264
>>171548902
And best of all? It will contain glorious amounts of SPLAT as well!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guACbfVFo00
>>
>>171544187
Mare confirmed for CIA nigger.
>>
Actually, Neia surviving through the entire volume is already huge enough safe-flag
>>
>>171551872
I agree. She is clearly supportive towards Ainz and the Sorcerer kingdom.
>>
>>171540805
I want to read an arc about PA being the temporary overseer of Nazarick when those two and Ainz are out.
>>
>>171552812
>She is clearly supportive towards Ainz and the Sorcerer kingdom.
It's actually not a good sign, anon. Historically, traitors' final destination is usually at the gallows.
>>
>>171551872
She's too weak and not special to join nazarick, she needs to die once and become an undead archer paladin guard
>>
>>171552812
>Person who has no chance of defending themselves against any of the big players in a conflict and is just a nice lovable character who is allied with the main character is sure to not befall any kind of cruel fate
You're pretty new to this whole "fiction" thing, aren't you?
>>
>>171553097
Anon, being supportive towards an ally nation isn't betrayal, especially when they answered your call for help.
>>
>>171553186
>She's too weak and not special to join nazarick
Just like the entire Carne village, Ainzach, Hamsuke, reptiloids and dwarfs, right?
>>
>>171554391
Anon, Remedios clearly told Neia Ainz was their enemy, her religion also taught her to hate beings like him. A temporary alliance can't change those facts. What Neia is doing is the equivalent of an American wholeheartedly supporting Moscow just because they were an ally against the Germans.
>>
File: 1523000032192.jpg (43 KB, 495x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>171554726
>Remedios
>External affairs authority
>>
>>171554399
Don't bother, this whiteknighting reddit faggot never answered to a list >>171541170
>>
>>171533885
she's rotten, and bugs love to eat rotten stuff. I imagine an 250 years old rotten body minus the living years would be like old wine for entoma
>>
>>171535351
humerous
>>
File: 1509302014256.jpg (372 KB, 838x1200)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>171554996
>what are vampires
They're not rotten though.
>>
>>171537195
the goal of all live is death
>>
>>171555112
oh right, I knew she is one but when I posted that I only though of the undead part
>>
>>171554909
Remedios is in fact the person with highest authority left now.
>>
>>171555258
Says a lot about sorry state HRK is in, nothing about her competence in these matters.
>>
File: 1518439736102.png (588 KB, 447x502)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>171554288
We will see anon, we will see.
>>
>>171542367
I already do
>>
>>171544000
the virgin nfirea
the chad mare
>>
File: 1523441522345.jpg (438 KB, 684x600)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
Wheres your legal age loli /a/?
>>
Why doesn't Ainz just kill everyone?
>>
>>171557995
Whoa wow he can't risk using his all powerful staff, chummer! He might break it!
You can't suggest stuff like that. It's too intelligent
>>
File: AutisticBone.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>171557995
Ainz doesn't have the spine to do it.
>>
>>171558780
So, will Ainz just grow to be more and more brutal or will he eventually remember the words of Touch Me sama and become a kind ruler?
>>
>>171554726
>yfw you realize Remedios is a /pol/ster
>>
File: 1520466845722.png (131 KB, 7477x8192)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>171555112
Aura always chastises Shalltear for being a rotten sack of shit, also NTR is fine
>>
>>171558780
He doesn't have a spine at all.
>>
>>171561530
Sure he does. He's got a whole collection of them from all the dead he's picked up.
>>
>Had to read 4 vols in 10 days
I don't know if I can make it.
>>
>>171556913
I would like to see Draudiron and Ainz connect on some level. They're both well-meaning frauds in over their level of competence.

Shame Ainz can't drink, they could get drunk together.
>>
>ainz dies in combat
>all humies unite and attack
>ainz comes back claiming that death doesn't mean anything to him
>despair
>all map conquered except demihuman nations
>demi already fabricated claims/prepared coup d'etat
>ainz comes in and vassalizes lolibaba
sasuga Ainz-sama
>>
>>171561777
>Demiurge has plan, takes 3 months.
>Ainz strolls in and done in 3 days.
>>
>>171561777
Trips confirm sasuga indeed
>>
File: subarashii.jpg (105 KB, 590x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>171561849
I fully expect that Demiurge will one day learn that Ainz doesn't really do keikakus at all and just does stuff only to be even more impressed by the sheer level of experience and intuition that shows. Ainz-sama is beyond keikakus, he doesn't even need to plan to get better results than Demiurge.
>>
>>171562034
Holy fuck I hope this ends up in the LN somehow.
>>
>>171561700
Plz rеddit: Maruyama said Draudulion is competent through experience.
>>171560053
Rotten to a vampire is like a mongol to a slav. Not quite true, but can't be denied either: that's why it's effective at offending the suckers.
>spoiler
I won't gratify that degeneracy with a reply.
>>
File: TZEENTCH.jpg (196 KB, 1024x1008)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>171562034
>known as ultimate keikakumaster
>literally Master of Conspiracy
>keikakumaster levels are so high - he doesn't even know his own keikakus
>also strongest magic user
I always knew.
>>
>>171562054
Add Ainz throwing in something he heard Punitto Moe (quoting von Moltke - "No plan survives contact with the enemy.") or Tabula (quoting Pratchett - "Only presumptuous fools plan. The wise man steers.") say to cover his ass and Demiurge will have creamed his pantaloons.
>>
>>171561677
You cab listen to volumes on youtube. I caught up in week from volume 6.
>>
>>171562615
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m8WqGuqDHM&feature=youtu.be&t=38m53s

best part at 38:53
>>
File: 1473572387200.gif (1.06 MB, 480x351)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>171563031
SPLAT
>>
File: 1496548029793.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1955)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>171509184
>reversely proportional to her breast size
Sol, CZ and Yuri are yet to fuck up.
Sol is especially notable since she has the most screen time.

>>171509838
>Neuronist
We don't know if it's her only form. I can totally see Maruyama fucking with us by introducing 10/10 Neuronist alt form.
>>
File: 1523661450221.png (304 KB, 546x433)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>171562245
>degeneracy
>defending Shalltear
>>
>>171563307
>sol
>didn't fuck up
Miyoshi-kun says otherwise. But it's forgivable. All the female NPCs in Nazarick could understand (and most of the male).
>>
>>171563389
>Miyoshi-kun says otherwise
Ok, she didn't fuck up while on duty.
>>
File: 1512782652599.png (232 KB, 494x900)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>171563307
>10/10 Neuronist form
>Skin-tight leather harness
>bluish skin
>sleepy eyes
Yes please.
>>
File: 1518077696791.jpg (206 KB, 1689x950)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>171563346
What?
>>
>>171518114
Is that Akasha? What is this fanart of?
>>
>>171479661
Are the light novels worth it?
I read the Youjo Senki ones because I got the impression that the author is putting a lot of thought into world building but Overlord seems to me like it's too simplistic to work as a novel.
>>
>>171563490
They're always on duty, anon.
>>
>>171563519
Pun title.
>>
>>171563519
"Everybody Loves Large Chests." Great read.
>>
>>171563528
Compared to YS pretty much any LN is "simplistic". That's why we get 1 volume of YS per 2 years.
>>
File: 1510990226236.png (170 KB, 538x480)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>171563603
>forgot to take name off
>>
>>171563601
>>171563570
Delicious title, I already love that
>>
>>171563603
>>171563631

>name
aahahahhahah what a dumy
ahahahhaha look at thid dummy
>>
File: 1510986475746.png (599 KB, 1000x1024)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>171563869
>>
>>171564035
S-sorry anon. I take it back. pls no hate me
>>
File: 1521399521475.png (80 KB, 217x365)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>171564101
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 1240x1753)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
Reminder that Entoma did literally nothing wrong and was defending herself. Re-Estize deserves the demon assault for harboring fugatives that would attack members of Nazarick for no reason.
>>
>>171564122
>>
File: Spoiler Image (186 KB, 1024x576)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>171563494
> yet tentacles are still present
Sounds oddly familiar.
>>
>>171563514
You can't hate NTR and love Shalltear when its one of her fetishes
>>
>>171564379
[citation needed]
>>
>>171564379
>defending
Not Shalltear in particular, vampires in general.
>>
>>171540805
>who get along just fine with everyone
If I remember correctly, *nobody* aside from Mare likes Demiurgue.
>>
File: 1497093155801.jpg (482 KB, 800x800)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>171564456
Cocytus?
>>
>>171564237
Where is that tentacle girl maid pic when I need it? She had an apron and a kettle.
>>
>>171563603
>>171563631
>>171563869
>>171564035
>>171564122
>>171564185
>mfw when namefag also likes to rp
>>
>>171564558
Shut your ugly face Maika.
>>
>>171564558
Thread's autosaging. It always turns to shit at this point so might as well enjoy ourselves.
>>
>>171564500
Definitely no. Everyone or almost everyone respects him, but only Mare kinda likes him, but even that is debatable.
>>
>>171561777
Truely. It was a trap. Stupud humans thinking that Ainz could be defeated.
>>
>>171564686
>Definitely no
You're definetely a filthy secondary. Demiurge helps out Cocytus on multiple occasions, they also have friendly chats about Nazarick.
>>
>>171540984
Used goods. She has been drinking goblin juice.
>>
File: 1495065947313.png (52 KB, 313x203)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>171564772
Used goods are better than no goods. I'm in no position to refuse secondhand.
>>
I feel bad for the lizard people, will zaryusu ever get his brother back?
>>
>>171564811
>Secondaries
Ainz uses magic to turn all the dead lizard men into sacrificial angel fetuses like the one called victim.
>>
>>171564811
All Chiefs + Zenberu were resurrected you twat.
>>
>>171564905
oh good, I'm glad, because it was kind of ominous how ains said he'd only consider bringing em back at the end of the episode
>>
>>171564955
Plz anon, Maruyama is just too contrarian to write mainstream two-goody-shoes MC, so he beats around the bush a bit, but at the end of the day Ainz is a huge softie.
>>
>>171540757
>Why does everyone care about loser eyes who has no patriotism but no sympathy for HK when NZ goes around JUST fucking everyones life up
In the Spanish-speaking countries there is a saying that goes like "what eyes don't see, the hearth doesn't feel".
Apparently, other languages/cultures have a similar proverb or equivalent, but the point remains the same:
We see and have gotten to know Neia, thus her suffering is magnified; we don't see the suffering of the rest of the Kingdom, unless they happen to zoom in to that of individuals (the hostages, the fater grieving over his son), and even in that case we don't learn much, not even their names, thus we don't feel or don't feel as strong for them as we do Neia, not in the same degrees of sympathy or of fear for their future.
>>
>>171565084
Yeah, if you're bleeding to death on the street - better shout your name, age, occupation, your favorite hobby, food, whatever. Makes harder for people to ignore your plea for help.
>>
>>171564996
Only to nazarick members and children, he doesn't give a shit about anyone else.
>>
File: 1512705111551.gif (1024 KB, 242x227)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>>171565232
>>171541170
>>
>>171565192
Its proximity Mr. Autismo. We have more contact with Neia so we care about her more. If I saw someone puking on the side of the street is be worried about them. If I heard people were being tortured to death by the thousands in Egypt I wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>171564751
>definetely a filthy secondary
Correct.
>Demiurge helps out Cocytus
Also correct. It doesn't mean that he is friendly, though. His greatest fear is disappointing Ainz. Naturally, he tries to help other guardians when they are doing his bidding.
And if I remember correctly, he says that his skills are most compatible with Cocytus and least compatible with Aura, but he failed to name anyone specifically when asked the direct question.
He is not friendly with anyone.
>>
>>171565277
>sparing them because the guardians asked him and because it's beneficial
Doesn't count, he would massacre ten of millions if he found a rare mineral.
>>
>>171565285
I was saying depersonalization is foundation of indifference. It's harder to be indifferent when you see someone as a "person" and main things to image of a person is "name" "gender" "age" "occupation" etc.
They teach soldiers in the army that enemy isn't human: they're monsters that deserve death, the less soldier see humanity in the enemy - the more efficient he is at the battlefield.
>>
>>171565351
>It doesn't mean that he is friendly, though
>helps Cocytus several times
>have a friendly chats with him
Nah, you're just projecting.
> he says that his skills are most compatible with Cocytus
>He is not friendly with anyone.
That's his way of losing himself into the maze of keikaku and coming up with that answer. Cocytus is his friend.
>>
>>171565384
Can't wait for Ainz to find prismatic ore Uraniumite and achieve nuclear supremacy.
>>
>>171565384
>because it's beneficial
That's how friends work kiddo, you best learn it sooner rather than later.
>>
File: 1504525841957.png (1.87 MB, 860x1310)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>171564996
>Ainz is a huge softie
LIAR! HE'S A DEVIL!
>>
>>171550697
HA all those idiots telling me to read. Turns out I don't have to read shit.
>>
>>171565462
>That's his way of losing himself into the maze of keikaku
It was his way telling that buffer and another buffer make a poor team, unlike buffer and fighter.
>>
>>171565516
That's an acquaintance then, ainz has no true friend that's why he's sad all the time.
Everyone is affected by his status and can't be his real friend.
>>
>>171565192
>Yeah, if you're bleeding to death on the street - better shout your name, age, occupation, your favorite hobby, food, whatever. Makes harder for people to ignore your plea for help.
This is actually good advice. Thanks.
>>
File: 1497211622062.png (487 KB, 944x720)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
>>171565641
>Aura + Demiurge = bad team
They are both commander types NPC after all.
>>
>>171565671
>That's an acquaintance then
No, friends grow close when doing each other favors. Naturally the atmosphere where neither expects anything in return is a must, but involved parties all understand that making a service in return will guarantee lasting relationship. Society is about cooperation, friendship is about cooperation: if you can't deliver something, be it your sense of humor and cheerful attitude or occasional help with moving out or butchering a pig - you shouldn't expect to have any "friends". Horizontal ties of friendship where everyone is equal are built on trust, cooperation and favors.
Society works that way, grow up, nobody needs your "deep personality" alone.
>>
>>171565855
>friends grow close when doing each other favors
This is why you don't have friends.
Friendship just happens, if you need to curry favor with each other it's not real friendship.
>>
File: 1508621289241.png (198 KB, 648x586)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>171565991
>if you need to curry favor with each other it's not real friendship.
Try refusing few times in a row then.
>>
File: 1519851300728.gif (987 KB, 500x255)
987 KB
987 KB GIF
>>171565991
>Friendship just happens
>Human behavior is magic and can't be explained with psychology
>implying brain doesn't reward you for forming a close circle of trusted comrades for cooperation
>or punishes you when you fail do deliver your end of the "bargain", telling you're a "bad friend" because you put other things higher on priorities this time
I'm laffin. Have a nice ride growing up, kid.
>>
Philip shall be the one to overthrow sorcerous king and bring e-rantel back to its rightful owner.
Please don't mark my words
>>
File: friends.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>171566365
>having a friendship based on bargains and favors
>you can't even speak to each other without an ulterior motive
Sorry that's not friends but something else.
>>
>>171566567
>Implying that if at any point you are in a situation where you can let your friends down by doing the wrong thing, that means the entire relationship is exclusively predicated on on such situations
What are friends to you? The cashier to the local shop who you can casually chat with every week with no strings attached?
>>
>>171566567
>picrelated
>making time in schedule for joint camping trip
>mending your loner habits to accommodate a friend
>bringing premium meat to feed the friends
>making breakfast
>waking up early to help friend make breakfast
>going to fetch a gas in 5°C on a bike because you ran out
Wew lad, nice proofpic.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.