[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 001.jpg (886 KB, 1125x1600)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita/I was a Sword When I Reincarnated chapter 19 DUMP

Also isekai thread
>>
File: 002.jpg (1.04 MB, 1125x1600)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>175482094
>>
File: 003.jpg (1.18 MB, 1125x1600)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>175482104
>>
>>175482104
the cutest murderhobo
>>
File: 004.jpg (970 KB, 1125x1600)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
>>175482184
>>
File: 005.jpg (1.01 MB, 1125x1600)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>175482232
Fran going full Kumoko on us
>>
File: 006.jpg (1.04 MB, 1125x1600)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>175482277
I fucking love it when the MC takes a super strong attack and keeps going.
>>
>>175482094
>don't use fireball spells in the forest mina san!

gay.
>>
>>175482323
>posting this again
What's your problem? Autism?
>>
File: 007.jpg (1.11 MB, 1125x1600)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>175482318

>>175482348
It was never dumped though?
>>
>>175482348
He's likely a fire mage
>>
File: 008.jpg (1.13 MB, 1125x1600)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>175482371
>>
>>175482371
He complained about the "don't start fires in a forest" thing being preachy japanese bullshit instead of common sense in another thread.
>>
File: 009.jpg (1.03 MB, 1125x1600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>175482417
This is a good fight

>>175482435
bitches gonna bitch
>>
File: 010.jpg (1.03 MB, 1125x1600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>175482451
>>
>>175482371
It did get dumped earlier. Only it wasn't isekai thread so it died quickly and without comment.
>>
File: 011.jpg (1.03 MB, 1125x1600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>175482486
>>
>>175482451
>>175482486
>get asked by titty elf to have a friendly duel
>proceed to try to burn her alive and potentially start a fire that would burn down most of the forest
Fucking Fran, I swear.
>>
File: 012.jpg (775 KB, 1125x1600)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>175482532

>>175482534
Well if she loses she has to call Amanda mommy so yeah, murder is okay
>>
File: 013.jpg (1.03 MB, 1125x1600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>175482571
>>
File: 014.jpg (836 KB, 1125x1600)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
>>175482602
>Fran momma
fuck how shoujo can a single anime lady be?
>>
File: 015.jpg (1.06 MB, 1125x1600)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>175482638
>Underboob
nice
>>
>>175482534
>lose
>don't call her mommy

bullshit.
>>
File: 016.jpg (851 KB, 1125x1600)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
>>175482665
>>
File: 017.jpg (957 KB, 1125x1600)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>>175482699
>>
File: 018.jpg (977 KB, 1125x1600)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
>>175482731
Artistnailed the disgusted looks
>>
File: 019.jpg (825 KB, 1125x1600)
825 KB
825 KB JPG
>>175482759
Glad she wasn't as insensitive as I thought
>>
>>175482759
Her face when she sees ______.
>>
File: 020.jpg (928 KB, 1125x1600)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
>>175482797
>>
File: 021.jpg (759 KB, 1125x1600)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>175482829
>>
>>175482829
>so I'll be here for you if you need me
Yeah, when she needs someone to give her a beat-down when she's getting too cocky.
>>
File: 022.jpg (870 KB, 1125x1600)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
>>175482850
pretty sunrise

And you know, of all the tropes to complain about, does the lighting fires in the forest thing, which at most only takes up to one or 2 paragraphs in any given story, really one worth shitting on?
>>
File: 023.jpg (926 KB, 1125x1600)
926 KB
926 KB JPG
>>175482901
>>
>>175482901
That fire could have easily killed the scrubs if it had gotten out of control, it's a valid concern and only autists would complain about it.
>>
File: 024.jpg (1.02 MB, 1125x1600)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>175482932
How much you wanna bet that something's fucked with this dungeon?
>>
dropped the ln. will probably keep up with manga till tournament rhino fight.
>>
>>175482901
It's not even a fucking trope, it's just common sense.
>>
>>175482980
Just skip the boat chapters and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 025.jpg (877 KB, 1125x1600)
877 KB
877 KB JPG
>>175482969
Last page

>>175482960
>and only autists would complain about it.
Well that sounds like us so I guess it's reasonable
>>
>>175482810
>Her face when she sees ______.
The first 30-40 chapters of Pure Love X Insult Complex after being told it gets better later on
>>
This and konosuba are the only good isekai. Thanks op.
>>
>>175483142
>school life
>netori
>rape victim become lover
No thanks, I'm good.
>>
>>175483243
>Farm isekai
>Kuma Kuma Kuma Kuma

ftfy
>>
File: 1517243599365.jpg (397 KB, 900x1350)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
Why the fuck does that happen in literally every isekai?
>>
>>175483243
you post shit like this gives bad fucking rep to every konosubafag in the board you dumb cunt, go read faraway paladin before posting.
cunt.
>>
>>175483310
What?
>>
>>175483366
>who are you
>just what are you
>why are you so powerful
This shit
>>
>>175483403
Oh, yeah that "YOU ARE A MONSTER" shit.
>>
>>175483430
Fuck scenes like that get me hard
>>
>>175483466
>character shows up
>looks normal
>the one other character we know to have sensing or DBZ scouter powers shits himself
>wtf are you
Hell yeah.
>>
File: Van.png (65 KB, 193x243)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
It's cute how people think this little abomination can be killed. Suppose they succeed.... just WTF do they plan to do with the all the demon king fragments that would become unleashed?
>>
>>175483403
That's at least 30% of the reason TAEPODONG is such an enjoyable read.
>>
>>175483604
Do dwarves look like loli's/oppai loli's and shota's? I hope they do.
>>
>>175482665
Do I see an areola there?
>>
>>175483709
They exist in the setting but for some reason we rarely see them, so I honestly have no idea.
>>
>>175483766
not shaded..
>>
>>175483310
>>175483403
But isn't this completely different than that? Green text examples are expressing surprise or bewilderment at an MC's cheats. Not unusual, though the syntax is a little odd because of literal translations. Pic related is a spectral necromancer wearing a stolen body who's trying to pass as the original owner and has just been caught out as an impostor. Which is a far more unique situation and has nothing to do with being overawed by the MC's power level.
>>
>>175483780
In the translated chapters, we got a description of the one reincarnator who picked dwarf. It seemed to be pretty standard "shorter and stockier" type dwarf, not the "human child" dwarves from Korean MMOs. Sorry.
>>
>>175483766
I see something, but am not sure what. It still isn't Fran's, so it isn't important.
>>
>>175482665
>Slutty Busty Amanda

I was wrong, I'd seen the light. Whoever though of this deserves a prize
>>
>>175483871
Usually when people get isekai'd into the body of an already existing power there's always at least 1 person that realizes it.
>>
>>175483604
Death Nuke when?
>>
>>175483604
Super hero will kill him and the women too.
>>
>>175484361
Most likely never. Van hasn't shown interest in large-scale tactical weapons outside of siege weapons and city defense. Using a nuke to destroy a city is outside his MO, he'd rather make friends with them to guide them to Vida, and if that doesn't work, kill the leadership until he rolls a leader willing to become friends.
>>
Why there is no isekai where the slaves are happy?
>>
File: 1505712900857.jpg (1.62 MB, 2000x2872)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>175484768
>>
>>175484834
>>175483766
>>
>>175484220
Really? My experience is different, to the point that I can't remember the last time someone clued in. That's covering both Japanese and Chinese WN, from children recovering past life memories and having their personalities overwritten to wandering souls possessing the recently dead and immediately altering their entire behavior pattern. But maybe we're reading different series.
>>
>>175484972
Release that Witch was the worse offender, specially because Roland refused to explain what really happened for no reason, since 99% of his followers didn't know the original Roland or wouldn't care that he is gone since he was a prick.
>>
>>175485022
because there's no reason to tell anybody. everybody relevant has only known the new version of him.
>>
>>175485103
Yeah but he had people like Nightingale ask him pretty early on and he either refused to talk about it or came up with bullshit explanations when no one would have given a fuck if he told the truth other than Tilly and those two guys who worked for the original Roland.
>>
>>175484834
>love demon girls
>hate seeing them suffer
this is not okay
>>
>>175483142
hahaha now those are some tags warning people to stay the fuck away.
>>
>>175485192
You can enslave your own and basically turn her into your headpat slave.
>>
File: 1526292512589.png (2.09 MB, 1096x2296)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>175485208
Can I just look at one and take pictures?
>>
>>175485173
why would he tell an assassin info that would challenge his legitimacy as ruler? she stopped caring after he earned her trust
everybody else mentioned is a huge risk
you say there's no reason but the author just isn't pointing out what should be obvious
>>
>>175483266
>school life
There actually isn't much school life in PLIC after the first few arcs. Most of the "school life" is in the beginning, then later on it comes in short bits spread out in between actual plot.
>netori
>rape victim become lover
Both of these are the same person, Yukino. Also the becoming lover thing takes place over hundreds of chapters, this isn't like a doujin where she instantly becomes infatuated because of rape. She hates him for a long time, rightfully so, but seeing her go from hate to tsun to dere is super cute payoff.
>No thanks, I'm good.
No loss for us. It's not a story for everyone, that's for sure. PLIC is completely anathema to those who put women on a pedestal.
>>
>>175485345
She had his trust by that point and who would believe a bunch of witches if they claimed a ching chong possessed the prince anyway? Why would they even betray him when he is their savior and the only chance they have to live a normal life?
>>
all isekai is trash
>>
>>175485022
>Release that Witch was the worse offender, specially because Roland refused to explain what really happened for no reason, since 99% of his followers didn't know the original Roland or wouldn't care that he is gone since he was a prick.
Everyone smart enough figures it out sooner or later anyways.

The worst thing RTW did was introducing cultivation into the story. Fuck whoever it was that shoehorned that crap into the story, likely either the editor or the meddling gf/wife.
>>
>>175485268
I would do this.
>>
>>175485373
you know fictional characters are allowed to lie, right? Nightingale is constantly using her lie detector bullshit on him well into the novel
and the fact that mind magic exists means Roland can't disregard possibilities just because of common sense
yeah rtw is pretty much a power fantasy but if you're going to dig for plot holes you have to at least be empathetic to the character's perspectives
>>
File: 284131.jpg (36 KB, 225x350)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Onizuka delinquents like Velt are the best
>>
>>175485597
I actually agree with you, there's no reason for Roland to outright tell people the truth. He drops plenty of hints, and the smart people around him figure it out relatively quick.

The biggest reason why he should keep it secret is simple: legitimacy. Telling other people (like his inner circle) he's a body snatcher could easily end up backfiring and causing revolts/riots/civil wars/etc. It is better to keep the secret and only explain it so those who confront you, like Tilly.

Barov was one of the first to recognize Roland wasn't Roland but he shut his mouth for the greater good.
>>
>>175485576
Same, especially since she seems to like the attention.
>>
>>175485597
I know characters lie but at no point is it even implied that Roland keeps the truth hidden because he doesn't trust Nightingale or any of the witches. Not only that, one of his main traits and the things that allows him to charm so many witches is that he trusts them completely, to the point that he never uses a God Stone around them or tries to force them to do shit.
And yet he he doesn't even explain why he doesn't want to talk about the truth other than the fact that it would be a bother.
And if the witches could use mind magic then they wouldn't even bother asking, nevermind the fact that Roland checks each witch's ability the moment they come to Border Town.
My point is that Roland has no reason to hide the truth because all the witches couldn't give less of a fuck about the original Roland and even when he was talking with Tilly, the one witch who did care about Roland, he came up with such a shitty explanation thay anyone in the room who wasn't retarded knew he was lying.
Roland had literally no reason to hide it. And no, I'm not expecting him to go around telling eveyrone he isn't the real Roland, but I do expect him to be honest when confronted by people like Nightingale.
>>175485743
Except barely anyone cares about the original Roland and his legitimacy is non-existant considering he is the least favourite prince and a massive heretic who didn't hesitate to oppose the Church.
His claim to the throne is based on the fact that he has a shitton of weapons capable of annihilating an entire army, everything else is meaningless.
>>
>>175485855
>His claim to the throne is based on the fact that he has a shitton of weapons capable of annihilating an entire army, everything else is meaningless.
No it isn't meaningless. And his claim is not based on weaponry either, but his heritage. Force of arms put him on the throne but it did not give him a claim.

If Roland was trying to forge a new empire by uniting the human kingdoms I would agree with you, but he is distinctly trying to inherit the Greycastle throne. That means 'acting the part' of Roland Greycastle is very important, even if all he is doing is using the name as a shield. That name gives him his legitimacy, and throwing it away would hurt his cause with the nobles and peasants alike.
>>
>>175485960
The peasants wouldn't give a fuck about legitimacy as long as he improves their living standards and though the truth would hurt his cause with the nobles, ultimately there is nothing they can do since his most loyal followers won't betray him no matter what and he only needs them to annihilate anyone who opposes him.
Being a heretic who houses witches and opposes the Church is way worse than that (specially if it's considered that kings are chosen by God in that setting, I don't really remember) and yet he did it anyway.
>>
>>175485960
>>175486095
And that's ignoring the fact that I'm complaining that he kept the truth hidden from the likes of Nightingale, not that he didn't go around shouting "I'M A CHINESE MECHANICAL ENGINEER POSSESSING THE BODY OF YOUR DEAD PRINCE".
>>
>>175485855
I do agree that keeping it from his inner circle of witches is stupid, but that's just how it is.

Personally I think Roland destroying the church outright was stupid as fuck and not feasible at all. Imo he should have caused a reformation-esque event where he would change the church by using people he's converted (like Alicia, that one church girl Ashes slaughtered, and Isabella) to reform the church into a much more useful institution.

Instead he goes full Chinese DESTROY CHURCH RAAA and of course there's no revolts or anything for purging their 400yr old religion bc of course it was a house of cards. Roland has far too much of an easy time with societal issues, likely a result of the author's chinese upbringing.
>>
>>175486095
>The peasants wouldn't give a fuck about legitimacy as long as he improves their living standards and though the truth would hurt his cause with the nobles, ultimately there is nothing they can do since his most loyal followers won't betray him no matter what and he only needs them to annihilate anyone who opposes him.
There's nothing to gain by coming out and telling the truth. It is far easier for Roland to keep the status quo. And like I've said before, those smart enough figure it out once they've spent enough time around him. Course, Nightingale ain't smart enough.
>>
>>175485855
>at no point is it even implied that Roland keeps the truth hidden because he doesn't trust Nightingale or any of the witches
info like the king to be is actually dead isn't something you give up just because people are curious. you think people who hold confidential information tell their families about them just because they trust them?
>nevermind the fact that Roland checks each witch's ability the moment they come to Border Town.
he only checks the abilities of witches who volunteer to join his government run union. and none of them are subject to intelligence training
>My point is that Roland has no reason to hide the truth
yeah, they'd be a huge liability when he sends them out on military missions to countries that could also have mind magic witches
>he came up with such a shitty explanation
he made it ambiguous to get the best out of both possible relationships. there are multiple chapters of him reminiscing about bullying Tilly

again this can barely be considered a professionally written novel. but you're just refusing to read between the lines giving the worse possible interpretation of "that's not what I would do so it must be wrong"
not to mention there are dozens of other retarded decisions he makes because the author doesn't bother to research anything that isn't engineering. but keeping his mouth shut isn't one of them
>>
>>175486292
>yeah, they'd be a huge liability when he sends them out on military missions to countries that could also have mind magic witches
Exactly. Imagine this scenario:

Roland tells his inner circle of witches. During the battle vs the church, Zero somehow manages to absorb one of those witches. Suddenly she knows Roland Greycastle isn't really Roland Greycastle. There'd be a propaganda war. Even if he ends up winning there would be a black mark staining his legacy, constantly haunting his steps as the various nobles foment rebellion against the usurper.

That's just one example, but it could happen any number of ways.
>>
File: top cute.jpg (390 KB, 1091x1600)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
>>175485746
she's very cute
>>
>>175486292
>info like the king to be is actually dead isn't something you give up just because people are curious. you think people who hold confidential information tell their families about them just because they trust them?
It's not "mere" confidential information, it's extremely personal information that is being asked by people who are close to him and whom he trusts 100%.
It's pretty much impossible that that shti could come out and even if it did, there is no way they could prove it since not even Tilly's witch was able to see something wrong with Roland.
>he only checks the abilities of witches who volunteer to join his government run union. and none of them are subject to intelligence training
Literally all the fucking witches are in that union and he has no reason to give them any intelligence training because only a few of them ever set foot outside of Border Town. Nevermind that they already posses a lot of sensitive information, the kind that his enemies would have an easier time exploiting than "the king is being possessed by a chink".
>yeah, they'd be a huge liability when he sends them out on military missions to countries that could also have mind magic witches
He barely sends them out and by the point of the story they start asking about his identity most countries have fallen to the Church and the rest of the world is under Devil control anyway,
>he made it ambiguous to get the best out of both possible relationships. there are multiple chapters of him reminiscing about bullying Tilly
Except everyone realized he was lying, specially Tilly, and no one cared because that truth is pretty much meaningless to them and the current Roland is more useful to them than the original one.
>>
>>175486404
Except the Church doesn't need to know that to run a propaganda war against him when they could use the actual propaganda war they have been carrying out for centuries and just accuse him of beign a pupper of the evil witches or using them to seize the throne.
Why waste their time and resources accusing him of being possessed by a demon or something when they have less bullshit accusation they could use and they have no way to expose him?
>>
>>175486441
Yeah, and based on what we've seen of her thus far, she looks like she would enjoy a good headpat.
>>
File: 1514495712253.png (194 KB, 500x505)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>175486516
>google gives links to like 5 different websites
>"img search isn't working"

No.
>>
>>175483243
Konosubafags shilling their overrated shit series. Ever heard of Twelve Kingdom, fag?
>>
File: 1530304087813.jpg (762 KB, 1600x1503)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
>>175483243
>>
>>175486564
I don't have 5 different links to it.
>>
>>175486516
its from konosuba's author, pretty fun so far since I love asshole MCs.
>>
>>175486628
>image searching thumbnail
Retard.
>>
>>175486592
That's reverse isekai though.
>>
I'm trying to remember a manga a read a while back on batoto

In this one the guy gets reborn and raised by these to grandma and grandpa, who is a high rank wizard/magician. And of course the MC is gifted in all sort of magic. This time the MC actually have a proper girlfriend, who is a princess (i think). Last chapter i remember reading was about who the MC and his gang went to a hotspring town.

Any help is appreciated.
>>
>>175486516
>>175486628
try searching using the image instead of the thumbnail you pleb
>>
>>175486685
Kenja no Mago but it's shit so don't bother.
>>
File: yousuckatthisgame.jpg (231 KB, 804x923)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>
>>175486668
>>175486699
What's the point of the drop down image search button if it uses the thumbnail?
>>
>>175486701
That's the one, thanks.
Even though it's generic, I remember liking it since the MC actually have a proper relationship, and not the generic teasing.
>>
>>175486655
Despite the intial premise of some jackass mc, unless they have some sense of redeeming traits of depth to their character, it never stands out. I became bored with Kazuma like the series itself as it was clear the author overstayed its welcome and continue to milk this fucking series.
>>
>>175486466
>It's not "mere" confidential information, it's extremely personal information that is being asked by people who are close to him and whom he trusts 100%.
why are you under the impression that people give out confidential information of organizations they work for as a sign of trust?
>because only a few of them ever set foot outside of Border Town
he doesn't stop any of them from leaving as per their contract. he would have to change that if he wanted to tell them secrets and still be responsible with his country's intelligence
>Nevermind that they already posses a lot of sensitive information
the only witches with sensitive info are Anna and maybe Lightning. the rest of his tech is open for anybody interested
>He barely sends them out and by the point of the story they start asking about his identity most countries have fallen to the Church and the rest of the world is under Devil control anyway,
this is getting old. Roland doesn't know what threats could take advantage of national secrets. From his perspective the fog of war is still vast.
the tentacle witches actually infiltrated his castle; he was just lucky they became allies. can the devils read minds? are there more threats after the devils? he doesn't fucking know
>Except everyone realized he was lying, specially Tilly
she suspects him of lying. which means she still has to respect him as her superior in the monarchy.
>>
>>175486729
>Spoonfeeding
you're as bad as the retard.
>>
>>175486818
>the tentacle witches
kek
>she suspects him of lying
Tilly eventually figures it out on her own. Afaik Anna is the only one that knows the full truth though.
>>
>>175482895
Fran still handled it really well tho, so props.
>>
File: 1529675496528.jpg (533 KB, 950x1351)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
This is the worst Isekai I've ever seen. It's like the author is 16 with anxiety issues and tries to make a "cool adult" MC that's stilla whiny, angsty bitch.
>>
>>175486675
I didnt post this as an example, just showing its a shitpost
>>
>>175486818
>why are you under the impression that people give out confidential information of organizations they work for as a sign of trust?
I'm not? I'm saying this isn't confidential information of an organization Roland works for, it's his personal information.
Also, Roland is his own boss and all the witches are part of his organization so this isn't like not sharing confidential information to your family, it's more like not sharing confidential information with your closest subordinates.
>he doesn't stop any of them from leaving as per their contract. he would have to change that if he wanted to tell them secrets and still be responsible with his country's intelligence
They already know a lot of his secrets, including how a lot of the shit he creates works and the structure of his organization and yet he never even tried to prevent them from leaving if they wished to.
>the only witches with sensitive info are Anna and maybe Lightning. the rest of his tech is open for anybody interested
All the witches are involved in different sectors of his pseudo-industry and they also know the identity and abilities of they key member of his origanization.
And Nightingale is arguably the one who knows more sensitive information than anyone considering she stalks him 24/7.
>this is getting old. Roland doesn't know what threats could take advantage of national secrets. From his perspective the fog of war is still vast.
And yet he doesn't bother to hide any other secret except for the one thing no one could possibly prove or abuse in any meaningful way.
>he tentacle witches actually infiltrated his castle; he was just lucky they became allies. can the devils read minds? are there more threats after the devils? he doesn't fucking know
If he truly cares about any of that then he is doing an awful job considering all the information the witches have and the freedom he gives them. The thing is that he doesnt' care and only hides this one bit of info because reasons.
>>
>>175486969
Literally fucking google.
>>
File: 1531343639301.png (1.45 MB, 651x969)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
Can't you assholes acknowledge that this is the superior furry ears?
>>
>>175486989
Search results are different for each region.
>>
>>175487020
Let me guess, you're a retard who searched for a thumbnail again.
>>
>>175486988
Roland is obviously just trying to save face, that's why he comes up with those ridiculous lies or uses wordplay on Nightingale so she can't detect him lying about it. Sure it looks ridiculous to us but the author is Chinese.
>>
File: 1531364820211m.jpg (83 KB, 1024x954)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
So corp rotation isnt a meme?
>>
>>175487013
No? Pointy ears > everything else.
>>
>>175487036
>projecting
Fuck off
>>
>>175486818
>she suspects him of lying. which means she still has to respect him as her superior in the monarchy.
She knows he is lying but she choses to not do anything about it because the current Roland is better and more convenient for her goals.
And this is coming from the only person in pretty much the entire world who gives a shit about the original Roland. Everyone else hates his guts or considers him a fucking prick, so even if the current Roland was somehow exposed as being possessed, everyone would have more reasons to want the current Roland (aka the guy who greatly improved their lives and is a great ruler) to stay rather than fight to bring the old Roland back (aka the hedonistic prick who spent the whole day molesting girls and getting drunk).
If Tilly was the one who got possessed by the chink and the bad guys had a way to prove she is possessed then maybe I could agree that sharing that info is dangerous (even though I'm only complaining that he doesn't share it with his closest and most loyal subordinates) since people would get mad if they find out the beloved princess of the kingdom is possessed but Roland? No one liked Roland and even the stupidest fuck would realize the current Roland is infinitely better.
>>
>>175487036
The drop down image search does use the thumbnail for whatever reason. What's the point of even having it if it does that?
>>
File: 1531343783142.png (1.86 MB, 1301x973)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>175487064
Bullshit, rounder ears are more soft and fluffy.
>>
>>175486988
>I'm not? I'm saying this isn't confidential information of an organization Roland works for, it's his personal information.
okay, then I guess it's either ignorance or naivety that you think that kind of info getting out would have zero ramifications
> including how a lot of the shit he creates works and the structure of his organization and yet he never even tried to prevent them from leaving if they wished to.
again, not secrets. he's actively trying to spread those practices and technologies.
the only real secrets he has to maintain are military orders and temporarily the latest technology under development. but he can discard all of it as soon as it hits the battlefield because he has 500 years worth of tech tree to exploit
>>
>>175487098
Firmer ears are sexier though.
>>
>>175486969
Dead Mount Death Play
>>
>>175487197
Firmness isn't where it should be. You should understand the true essence of mofumofu.
>>
>>175482969
Having read the webnovel I can assure the dungeon will introduce the last party member.
>>
>>175487184
>okay, then I guess it's either ignorance or naivety that you think that kind of info getting out would have zero ramifications
No, it's just basic logic that that is info that couldn't possibly be proved in anyway other than showing Roland doesn't remember as much as he should (and he can come with a million excuses for that) but it's entirely meaningless because if anyone wanted to turn the nobles and peasants against Roland, then using his relationship with the witches would be more efficent.
Fuck, the Church spent centuries slandering the witches and Roland cleared out the prejudices and hatred born from that with little issue. Do you really expect a fresh propaganda war to do that much damage to him when they are accusing him of the bullshitest thing ever?
With no ability to back their claims, it would be the same as accusing literally anyone else of being possessed.
>again, not secrets. he's actively trying to spread those practices and technologies.
>the only real secrets he has to maintain are military orders and temporarily the latest technology under development. but he can discard all of it as soon as it hits the battlefield because he has 500 years worth of tech tree to exploit
There is also the identities and powers of the witches and his relationship with some of them (like Anna being his lover) which would be more useful if someone wants to harm him and yet he doesn't even bother to hide any of that or make sure the witches can't leak that info when they leave Border Town.
Roland isn't keeping his true identity a secret due to any practical reason, he just doesn't want to bother explaining it.
>>
>>175487335
>No, it's just basic logic that that is info that couldn't possibly be proved
Dude, Roland is not living in the 21st century anymore where proof matters in a court of law. If the pope/king of another country said "Roland is possessed, my spy told me" people aren't going to be asking for a subpoena and a cross examination.

> Roland cleared out the prejudices and hatred born from that with little issue.
One of the major issues with RTW, I will give you that. This + the destruction of the church happened far too smoothly.

>Roland isn't keeping his true identity a secret due to any practical reason, he just doesn't want to bother explaining it.
Saving face. He's kept up the lie for so long already, there's little reason to stop now except for a select few circumstances. Tilly figures it out on her own, he tells Anna everything, really only Nightingale and the other witches are the ones left in the dark.
>>
File: Legs too short.png (352 KB, 857x1200)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
This series needs to come out faster.
>>
>>175487484
>Dude, Roland is not living in the 21st century anymore where proof matters in a court of law. If the pope/king of another country said "Roland is possessed, my spy told me" people aren't going to be asking for a subpoena and a cross examination.
Then why does the Pope or king of another country says so? They don't need to know he is possessed to accuse him of that if it's so easy.
And AGAIN his relationship with Witches is far easier to prove and to spin into some "He is being mind-controlled by those devils" narrative and yet the Church never tries to do that and Roland never tries to hide it so clearly it's not an issue about his true identity being confidential information,
>Saving face. He's kept up the lie for so long already, there's little reason to stop now except for a select few circumstances. Tilly figures it out on her own, he tells Anna everything, really only Nightingale and the other witches are the ones left in the dark.
I do agree that this is the most likely explanation but it still bothers me how he goes out of his way to hide the truth.
>>
>>175487557
*Then why doesn't the Pope or king of another country say so
*his relationship with the witches
>>
File: 1511748975840.jpg (751 KB, 848x1024)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
Would you go adventuring with 2 smug loli beastmen that tease you constantly?
>>
>>175487335
>With no ability to back their claims, it would be the same as accusing literally anyone else of being possessed.
I wasn't the one who brought up propaganda wars. he doesn't understand the mechanics behind his own soul swap or what magic endangers it. the tentacle witch had some insight and they came out of nowhere. quoting myself since you didn't get it the first time:
Roland doesn't know what threats could take advantage of national secrets. From his perspective the fog of war is still vast.
>There is also the identities and powers of the witches and his relationship with some of them
that info would only come into use when deciding in what priority to assassinate them in, I just assume gives the entire district the same security coverage.
>>
>>175487613
If I have some kind of super power in my isekai world I'll find myself a nice onee-chan type character, not stupid smug lolis.
>>
File: dick.jpg (178 KB, 715x1013)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>175486816
Konosuba is fun, because it doesn't takes itself seriously. As for milking it its completely understandable, its a stupid idea to kill a hen which produces golden eggs. Its still one of the best if not the best of this genre.
Douchebag MCs are fun to watch, you always want to know how they'll react to certain situations, and you look forward for the next chapter. Especially after the millions and millions of bland good guys who are the most uninspired ones, where you can predict exactly whats going to happen to them or what they'll do. They are probably the safest bet by the authors, especially when overpowered. There is a good reason why I like Yuusha ga shinda too. Its funny and a joy to read, and its very aware what it wants to deliver: you the reader to have fun. The other isekais trying to deliver an extremely boring story and overused story with uninteresting characters, who have no or bad development, and you'll forget them like 3 days after you read it. These people really should at least watch or read LOTR, especially to realize how to deliver characters.

You could make the argument that konosuba is good because its the least shit next to others but that's another tale
>>
File: loli beastgirls 2.jpg (812 KB, 848x1024)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
>>175487613
I would explore them in great detail.
>>
>>175487613
As long as I can work out my stress on them at night.
>>
File: 1530531415112.jpg (692 KB, 848x1024)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>175487682
An onee-chan that hugs you from behind, rests her bonkers on your head and purrs when you tell her how much you love her?
>>
>>175487613
>>175487741
> flipped palette swap image with some details added
Some lazy lvl2, huh?
>>
>>175487613
>>175487741
These seem like the same image except mirrored and recolored and the BG changed a bit
>>
>>175487849
>>175487862
Typical granblue fantasy.

>>175487822
We need a loli onee-chan. Does GBF have any loli onee-chans?
>>
>>175487685
Shorten your effing post, be concise. Konosuba is not the best of anything, it's mediocre comedy that are just idiots fucking around and never truly went beyond that. Also,
> not take itself seriously
I've seen this argument hundreds of times. It's practically a fallacy by this point since if something is lacking quality, you can excuse anything under that whole "this comedy is not serious, therefore it is good" schtick. It's repetitive, flat, and just becomes annoying. Also,
> going on the whole douchebag and comparing other isekai as overused and boring
No, Konosuba is practically the same thing as it goes on. It went from being subversive to going straight later on. I'm not even joking, it becomes standard. Also, you dropped the argument regarding asshole protagonists, hence I said there should be depth to them. I know Touka is ok since I read the manga but ultimately, your argument falls apart. Face it, it's shit.
>>
File: 1522733953389.jpg (690 KB, 1280x1859)
690 KB
690 KB JPG
>>175487911
How about a beastman loli mom?
>>
File: 1512572362618.jpg (396 KB, 824x1568)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>mingling with beastmen
It's like you want your children to be retarded.
>>
>>175487992
Ehh, that's close. Close enough for me.
>>
>>175488014
>nekomimi
>elf ears
WHAT IS THIS HERESY
>>
>>175484164
I knew you'd come through. I too, love me some tits and underboobs open my eyes.
>>
>>175488059
A failed experiment where they tried to make beastmen smarter by crossing them with elves. Turns out not even the superior elven intellect could fix that stupid brain of a beastman.
>>
File: beastman loligranny.png (678 KB, 537x1327)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>175487992
this is to go even further beyond
>>
>>175483021
Thx
>>
>>175486441
Wtf. These translations are horrible. Translators really should learn English before they even attempt Japanese. Or at the very least get an English person to proofread.
>>
File: Intro.jpg (777 KB, 1400x2035)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
What is brown-hair Gin thinking behind those eyes?
>>
>>175487335
oh yeah. it's also not unreasonable to think that Roland isn't the only transported soul. and that other isekai'd would take him as a threat. of course it's apparent with all the tech he's pushing out but an admission to a close aid would point to it being Roland himself and not someone using him as a puppet.
basically the same paranoia that Ainz has
>>
>>175488285
I don't remember Roland even considering that possibility but I dropped RtW a while ago so I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1524136395325.webm (2.75 MB, 758x734)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
Would you take a fairy with you on your adventure even if she ate all your fruit?
>>
>>175488345
What kind experience one get from eating fruits? Are those gourmet levels?
>>
>>175488345
>pomegranate
Ha ha, now that bitch is trapped in the underworld, bound to Hades.
>>
>>175488416
the fruits are dropped by trees that grow by feeding them souls. You gain the experience from the soul power that resides in the fruit.
>>
Anyone read Sekai Saikyou Kouei wn? I only read the manga, how far the manga has adapted the wn? Also, does the manga skip a lot of things?
>>
>>175487053
Crop rotation is real and useful but it's not some modern discovery and it's strange that isekai medieval farming isn't already using it so their MC can get smarty pants points.
>>
>>175487946
Holy fuck you are a sperg. Its like what it is for a damn good reason, if it fails to entertain you because of your autism that's your problem.
>it lacks quality
Subjective as fuck and again you want some super in depth in comedy. Therefore you project your opinion that it lacks quality because you want it to be something what is never implemented to be in the first place. This work is supposed to make you laugh, that's what its purpose is, not to make you question existence and put you into a mid-life crysis.
>idiots fucking around who never go beyond
And why would they do so? This is what its promises and it delivers. So where is the problem? Have you ever heard about that don't fix whats not broken? It works as it intended, and it doesn't want to become something what it is not.
>>
>>175488735
in fairness only two style crop rotation would be common in what we'd think of as medieval times.

The really dumb one is when they show off fertilizer. Manure has been used as fertilizer for like, 6000 years or something. Its not a new technology and a medieval farmer would certainly know what it is and does.
>>
>>175488942
Didnt japs use a different fertilizer?
>>
>>175488997
man I have no idea. All I know is that people have been rubbing shit on their fields for millennia. My inner autism flares up when someone brings fertilizer up in an isekai and every farmer is like "WHOAH PROTAG-SAN MY CROPS SO BIG NOW"
>>
>>175488345
That's a fat fairy if I've ever seen one
>>
>>175486942
>Went into the battlefield without a plan
>He was enrage about the oppression but all he did was yell stop when bodies were already one the floor
>Couldn't even decide which side to stand with, even the side with himself
>Debating with the enemy about morality and law
>Didn't figure out if everyone was dead, who would even come after him. It would look like a monster attack anyways.
>Monsters do attack
>Still debate not to kill people even though he already killed two people

And mc is in his 30s. He should already have lines in the sand for what he himself deems morale and right.
>>
>>175489167
Is that real? Sounds terrible.
>>
>>175489432
Some girl got beat up because of him and he almost murdered the guy, got anxiety because he beat a guys ass and spend a few weeks in a forrest because he was scared of seeing other people. It's literally some emo shit with a 30 y/o protagonist.
>>
>>175489167
How old is the author? That really sounds like a 15yo trying to write the actions of someone double his age.
>>
File: fastest way to lvl up.jpg (466 KB, 752x1080)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>You'll never be enslaved by naofumi and grow up faster than those who didn't
That said, he could have put it better. Will post synopsis of the chapter tomorrow.
>>
>>175489544
Cmon, anon. You know Japan don't publish that kind of information on underage kids.
>>
>>175483310
Is this from new chapter? I just marathoned the manga and didn't see this particular page.
>>
>>175489167
>mc is in his 30s
Good thing he has a beard and smoke cigarettes otherwise people would think he's a teenager.
>>
File: otherworldly logic.png (605 KB, 943x897)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>>175489167
how is this not our world's logic? like if you travel to a foreign country you're subject to that country's laws. that's just common sense
>>
>>175489943
And what upholds those laws?
>>
>>175490319
authority and legitimacy?
>>
>>175489943
Guy should just copy Shuya's mentality of "I do whatever the fuck I want and don't bother moralizing because it's both tedious and pointless".
>>
>>175490347
Yes.
>>
File: 1524934402969.jpg (358 KB, 1045x1536)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>tfw Helme will never penetrate your bumhole with her icicles
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>175487911
>Does GBF have any loli onee-chans
The entire draph race is made up of busty shortstacks, of the standing paizuri type. Narumeia is a draph and takes the onee-chan thing to the max.
>>
>>175491232
Draphs are a miracle of the universe and if their game wasn't a shitty gacha game I'd play it for them.
>>
>>175489943
>if you travel to a foreign country you're subject to that country's laws
Is that not already our world's logic?
>>
>>175488059
>WHAT IS THIS HERESY
She's literally called chimera.
>>
File: Y7.jpg (285 KB, 720x1024)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Kyaa, Yuna-sama!
>>
>>175488345
No. Around fairy, never relax.
>>
>>175491281
I'd play it if I didn't have to deal with the standard browser game non-responsiveness. In any case, there's an action RPG in development by Platinum Games which looks pretty good thus far, but we should stop it with this subject here. Has nothing to do with isekai.
>>
File: 1467632832929.gif (281 KB, 600x940)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
>>175491433
Unless you're American. USA USA USA
>>
>>175487013
I like the image because the bad crop at the top makes it clear that its the one I made.
>>
File: oh say can you see.png (386 KB, 269x611)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>175491640
>>
>>175482571
Amanda is so fucking creepy. If this was a male character, people would be freaking the fuck out, even in universe.
>>
>>175485369
>Forbidden from every having sex again because she couldn't get her head out of her ass and be honest
Tip top kekaroo
>>
>>175492578
you say that but there is at least one high ranking male adventurer that is way creepier without anyone caring.

There is also Dias "will literally read your mind" who is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>175492578
Not if the male is a handsome guy.
>>
>>175492578
Not if he was good looking, no.
>>
File: kaguya.png (59 KB, 353x308)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>want to find out why WN got dropped by translator after a few chapters
>nip put a paywall on it
heh
>>
>>175484768
don't you mean "why are there no isekai where the slaves are unhappy?"
>>
>>175492578
Not if he was an ugly fat old man,
>>
>>175492911
I feel like this is the endgame for the WN scene if this locking chapters behind patreon shit get big enough.
>>
>>175489032
I think they used human shit instead of animal. I can remember something like this from the Nobunga cooking tensei manga
>>
>>175491466
I want to steal her bear equipment and hide it on a high shelf
>>
File: 031_1497434512.jpg (186 KB, 844x1200)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
I can't wait to see the elephant and rhino type beast people in the sword dad manga since its rare to see non dog/cat beast people.
>>
>>175488345
>Eating fruit
>Not getting a level 9 yogurt buff and splurging at the restaurant or with Maury

Enjoy your low gains.
>>
>Their job is to locate and disable traps as well as pick and open locks. Loren had no idea as to why the class was called ‘thief’, just like the criminal ‘thief’.

The right term would be rogue dear loren, but alas not every nip writer played a decent CRPG to know it.
>>
>>175494089
Isn't that like another billion chapters.
>>
>>175495145
we'll have to wait for this dungeon arc, undead dungeon arc, boot arc 1 and cooking festival arc to finish before we get to it yeah.
>>
>>175493821
>I think they used human shit instead of animal.
That's what most peasants around the world used - and in some countries still use - plus whatever feces they could get from livestock, mixed together with human urine and then diluted before being applied to the field.

Wood ash was also very common past a certain point. That's a huge reason why slash-and-burn farming is so prevalent in poorer areas.
>>
File: F2.png (313 KB, 500x711)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>translation of a translation
>lower res scans
okay
>>
Chinese mc>Female jap mc>jap beta mc>edgy jap mc>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>parody mc
>>
>>175495696
Cultivating sociopaths are top tier MCs to you? You must be a teenager.
>>
>>175495696
Give us some examples of these CN MCs you think so highly of.
>>
File: 1517090592769.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>175495798
>He's never been to China
Their MCs don't seem nearly as bad once you've been there.
>>
File: i'm a translator now.png (158 KB, 1302x847)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
give me money
>>
>>175495696
The only placement I can agree with you on are the parody MCs
>>
>>175496082
I don't understand people who shill out $100+ on a single chapter. They must be trust fund kiddies or something to blow that kind of money when webnovels can have hundreds or thousands of chapters.
>>
>>175488910
> Calls me a sperg because it fails to entertain me
You're the one sperging out since you're reacting like this because of your beloved shit series.
> subjective as fuck
So is everyone else's opinion, so what? You're being a redundant fuck by stating the obvious.
> This work is supposed to make you laugh, not be existential.
You're strawmanning me, I never said that you mongloid. You're putting words into my mouth.
> this is what it promises and it delivers
Yeah, over and over and it gets old. Seriously, there's a certain threshold to keep accepting things. It's like this: you drink milk, but up to a certain point, you will want to stop drinking it since you had your fill. Konosuba's comedy was the same crap rinse and repeat, hence, I called it never going beyond, you dipshit.
>Have you ever heard about that don't fix whats not broken? It works as it intended, and it doesn't want to become something what it is not.
Sure, be an inconcise fuck by pulling an analogy at the last minute by repeating "it does its purpose already". I swear you are redundant sperglord. Fucking hypocrite you are for calling me for what you are doing.
>>
>>175482665
I want Amanda to e my mommy
>>
>>175492578
but she isn't
>>
>>175488112
>beastman lolibaas
patrician
>>
File: RICE.jpg (502 KB, 840x1200)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
what are some isekai with rice?
>>
File: 8vTpIQu.jpg.png (1.31 MB, 1315x1919)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>175497004
Gohan's in this
>>
File: MISO AND SOY SAUCE.jpg (125 KB, 776x424)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>175497142
but does it have miso and onions sauce?
>>
>>175497196
wow, that's weird. I typed S O Y and it got changed to onions.
>>
>>175492578
male and female are not the same
>>
>>175497234
that world filter has been around for awhile. soiboy got memed too hard and triggered a mod
>>
File: 034.jpg (459 KB, 1451x872)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>175497323
well fuck, i guess we'll have to settle for soi sauce. pic not related.
>>
>>175497323
>>175497379
Blame /v/ for that.
>>
>>175497196
>>175497234
s︀oysauce
>>
>>175497438
At least that word isn't banned at /ck/ for obvious reasons.
>>
>>175495142
But plenty of western vidya and tabletop rpgs make that mistake too
>>
Last boss witch seems promising so far. Why is it that female MCs seem to be more about the keikaku rather than the cheats to become OP?
>>
File: TRAPEZOID EARS.jpg (176 KB, 773x690)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
god, how does every isekai manage to ruin something as simple as elf ears? each one are more hideous than the last.
>>
>>175498561
I went on to try and read ahead. There were multiple twists without much foundation to establish or build upon the plot twists
>>
>>175496082
Easy money baby.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 614x307)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>175495142
rogue also comes with negative connotations of being roguish. you'd think that adventurer guilds would try to rebrand the class as something less unscrupulous for PR reasons in those worlds
>>
File: MUH JAPANESE MISO.jpg (106 KB, 881x368)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>175499193
unless dungeon thieves and regular thieves largely overlap. then it's just fair warning
>>
File: meme team.jpg (309 KB, 1083x1600)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>175482094
>>
>>175499342
In many stories and many group of tabletop gamers who play rogues, they overlap so much nobody going to do PR.
>>
>>175499193
It's the same as the feds using zakus lookalikes after the OYW.
>>
>>175488345
There should be more fun-sized companions in isekai stories.
>>
File: real meat.jpg (260 KB, 851x1200)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>175499552
>>
>>175499995
explain this meme to me
>>
File: real meme.jpg (110 KB, 577x435)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>175500157
i see meme team, i post real meat
>>
Wouldn't a scout be the better term?
>>
>>175500410
Scouts wouldn't usually be in the business of opening (chest) locks and disarming traps.
>>
File: 1462438267514.jpg (338 KB, 2641x2450)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>175496082
>Slightly edit MTL with better wording and grammar
>Suddenly you are a top tier translator and can ask for money despite the story literally being google algorithm fan fiction.
>It will get more views, upboats and patreon funds then writing your own story in native English.

Truly devilish.
>>
>>175500157
She was raped and MC watched her
>>
>>175500579
>MTL and edit a few chapters of series with dead tl to see what it's like
>feel guilty at even the thought of uploading it
How can people actually demand money for that.
>>
>>175500410
If you ever have the misfortune of playing with nerds who make a deliberate choice to choose a class that specialize in pickpocket, backstabbing and stealing in tabletop groups, you will understand why nobody going to talk nice about rogues and thieves.
>>
>>175500764
their inner jew is strong enough to do such a deed.
>>
>>175485268
wild shots
>>
File: 1514130335597.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>175500844
>Run a few DnD campaigns homebrew because its fun
>Every time, even non rogue party members want to pickpocket and steal shit from NPCs and each other.
>Will lie and cheat for just a little more loot WoW style.

I have to get very creative to keep these fucks in line.
>>
>>175500844
There's a high correlation between rogue/thief types and being "that guy"
>>
>>175501017
kill jester
>>
>>175500844
>Rogue in my group rolls to steal every gold piece in a table
>gets a 20
>DM:you get all the gold, and the table.
>>
File: 1454709525965.png (704 KB, 853x480)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>175501072
>One player gets a cantrip that lets them create illusory objects
>Party gets to a town to prepare for the next encounter
>Proceeds to start rolling checks to make illusory platinum coins so they can buy everything the shop owns.
>Tell him he can do it but will be blacklisted from shops and barred from the town once the illusion spell expires.
>>
File: 1501855791315.gif (18 KB, 340x340)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>175501389
>threatening murderhobos with being banned from town
>>
>>175498575
Her ears look so bony.
>>
File: 1395115799412.jpg (48 KB, 396x353)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>175501503
If the campaign went on longer I would have had the shops hire hitmen to get their shit back, but a main party member dropped and people lost interest. It is the problem with having busy party members.
>>
>>175501503
Had it be me, i would sic mercs on em after they left the town.
>>
>>175501017
>having to pick forgery/apothecary type skills just in case I need to cause trouble for troublemakers
It's the fun kind of annoyance.
>>
>>175501253
that's a pretty shitty DM. at least ask the guy to be more creative or specific with how he's supposed to pull that off
>>
File: 20180524_075024.jpg (81 KB, 591x247)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
File: 01.jpg (505 KB, 1000x1422)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
Guess I'll dump the new raw chapter of TsukiMichi
Ema's outfit looks super good
>>
File: 02.jpg (512 KB, 1000x1422)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>175502454
>>
File: 03.jpg (456 KB, 1000x1422)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>175502505
>>
File: 04.jpg (535 KB, 1000x1422)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>175502556
So I guess that they're talking about how Tomoe, Mio, and Makoto always kick their asses
>>
File: 05.jpg (400 KB, 1000x1422)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>175502613
So is the outfit that Makoto's wearing the red/blue outfit he always wears in the LN? Cause I like the design so much more here
>>
File: 06.jpg (431 KB, 1000x1422)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>175502673
>tomato and Mozzarella salad in the middle left panel?
>>
File: 07.jpg (383 KB, 1000x1422)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>175502730
would you a porc?
>>
File: 08.jpg (396 KB, 1000x1422)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>175502779
>>
>>175500649
is this an edgy series or are you memeing me right now
>>
File: 09.jpg (399 KB, 1000x1422)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>175502822
That arena is tiny as fuck in a world where people can break the sound barrier through sheer force of muscle alone

I guess this is the Asora rankings
>>
File: 10.jpg (486 KB, 1000x1422)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>175502874
porcs and lizards looking good
>>
File: 11.jpg (600 KB, 1000x1422)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>175502918
>>
File: 12.jpg (557 KB, 1000x1422)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>175502967
Why is Makoto pouting?
>>
File: 13.jpg (635 KB, 1000x1422)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>175503014
>>
File: 14.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1422)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>175503064
>top right: "BUL'TAR!"
>>
File: 15.jpg (453 KB, 1000x1422)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>175503110
>>
File: 16.jpg (483 KB, 1000x1422)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>175503154
>>
File: 17.jpg (444 KB, 1000x1422)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>175503198
>>
>>175503014
>whoops, Tomoe asked me to watch the match without showing any expressions
He's just quickly forcing his face back to neutral.
>>
File: 18.jpg (384 KB, 1000x1422)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>175503255
>>
My expectations weren't high but Hyakuren adaptation seemed to be quite horrible.

So how is the LN? All I know about the series is a list of modest achievements by MC that an anon one time posted.
>>
File: MuTASRY.jpg (233 KB, 698x1024)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>175502454
superior orc passing through.
>>
File: 19.jpg (410 KB, 1000x1422)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>175503306

>>175503284
Don't want them getting cocky if their landlord thinks they're cool
>>
>>175502864
It's neither.
>>
File: 20.jpg (362 KB, 1000x1422)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>175503364
>>
How much better are the manga or LN versions of WNs in your experience? Is it worth starting over TLs?
>>
File: 21.jpg (460 KB, 1000x1422)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>175503410
>anxious guild girl
You know, there is a severe lack of blondies in this series
>>
>>175503364
While they may go too far at times, Makoto would be mostly useless without them.
>>
File: 22.jpg (429 KB, 1000x1422)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>175503454
I'm guessing the adventurers whose asses Makoto kicked during Lime's ambush (top right) are skipping town so guild girl is all nervous
>>
File: 23.jpg (425 KB, 1000x1422)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>175503500
>>
File: 24.jpg (392 KB, 1000x1422)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>175503542
>>
File: 25.jpg (404 KB, 1000x1422)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>175503585
I'm guessing this is where they start to put a ton of resources into sponsoring Toa
>>
File: 26.jpg (497 KB, 1000x1422)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>175503629
Last page. Until next month then.
Shiki when
>>
>>175503320
She's not even a proper orc though, and you've got the actual heroic porc king if you want a good DM orc representative.
>>
>>175503938
Right, she will need to get/level up the Endless Sexual Stamina skill to qualify as a proper orc.
>>
>>175503320
>Almost 3 meter tall
Imagine. Also is that Barkus.
>>
>>175504493
The one and only.
>>
>>175504537
His design is better than i imagine.
>>
File: PorcACute.jpg (179 KB, 460x804)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>175504606
Could have used a porc nose tho
>>
>>175504656
borkus isn't an orc..
>>
>>175504876
Shit I was misreading and thought you were talking about Pauvina

Pauvina could still use a cute snout though
>>
>>175504965
>Pauvina could still use a cute snout though
It would stop being so cute when scaled to a 3 meter tall loli.
>>
>>>175504113
>Endless Sexual Stamina

Quinn has it, and other than sticking spirit hands on Zadiris and Tarea. She's the only one that has get tongued by Van.
>>
File: BASED.jpg (533 KB, 836x1200)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
how can elvish men be so fucking based?
>>
>>175503320
a cute
>>
>>175505192
>it was like she was atching walking garbage
>>
>>175505121
Oh, I was just joking, I know that skill is more widespread, among the races of Vida and those who joined her side in particular. I can vividly imagine Vida witnessing some orc rape and thinking:
>if only they were on our side, we would have no trouble repopulating this world
>>
>>175505192
>Novelupdates deleted Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de
To be fair, the vast majority of the novels on NU are chinese

Also, any updates on the manga? Says next update is to be determined on Comic Walker
>>
>>175483243
There's a lot of relatively good isekai, if the "isekai" or video game shit doesn't bother you. It bothers some people a lot apparently.
>>
File: flatisjustice.png (590 KB, 1124x1600)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>175505192
>stutty busty elves
I hope this trend to die already.

I'm fine with Slutty Busty Amanda. She is a /ll/
>>
>>175505283
>tfw you'll never have an arachne, harpy, scylla, centaur harem
>>
>>175488014
[ ]Don't bully
[x]BULLY
>>
File: truck-kun.jpg (1.84 MB, 4032x2268)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>175488014
>mfw I have to teach elemtary schooler that cant do basic shit like 3+9
>mfw I sometimes I really get tired of this
It hits too close home man
>>
>>175505466
I can't really bring myself to lust for octopus tentacles, spider legs or horse pussy but Death Mage's monster girls are all likable as hell.
>>
>>175505339
Didn't everything about that series get put on hold?
>>
>>175505466
To be honest I'd take a single dragon girl over a harem any day.
>>
>>175506114
Having the dragon girl eat the rest of the harem should be standard practice.
>>
>>175506114
>>175506268
Well, this small-mindedness is why you will never have either a harem or a dragon girl waifu.
>>
So is that white cat isekai dead?
>>
>>175506745
It just got a update a couple days ago, chill.
>>
File: NormalClothes.jpg (344 KB, 870x1236)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
This dude says that he needs to change his clothes, which are from earth, because they stand out. So he changes into motherfucking pic related.
>>
>>175506877
I don't check in on isekai stuff often. Last time I heard the TL basically scrapped the project since the LN was coming out or something. Did someone else take it up?
>>
>>175506939
But those are normal assassin clothes, I don't see the issue.
>>
File: Suffering.jpg (304 KB, 1519x930)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
Reminder that Maid will go on Through Thick and Thin! Is dead and that there is no light at the end of the tunnel
>>
>>175506939
Hey, if you gotta stand out at least do it while looking like a chuuni.
>>
>>175507037
That's pretty /fa/ honestly.
>>
>>175507008
anyone save the chapters?
>>
>>175506996
No, they're not. A normal assassin would dress for the job. He's in the damn royal castle, if someone saw him they'd know he was someone fucky in an instant. At least dress like a butler, or a maid, or even a knight or something, so if you do get caught you can at least try to pretend to fit in.
>>
>>175507081
He's a "assassin", not a assassin.
>>
File: 1530872251521.jpg (25 KB, 410x816)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Why are there so few Isekais where the MC uses his real world knowledge to start a kingdom like Drifters
>>
>>175507080
you can check them out in cache. cache:https://hecatescorner.wordpress.com/2018/01/07/maid-c-1-extremely-forest/

Someone set up a pastebin with all the chapters, and none of the thousands of TL notes Hecate feels the need to put in.
>>
File: 026.jpg (185 KB, 843x1200)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
My favorite part of Erica Keeps Running Headfirst Into Deathflags is all the different magic wands she's got to have because she's fucking shit at magic, it's nice reading what they're made of.
>>
>>175507146
Oh yeah, just put "cache:" before the url to any given chapter to get the cache. Don't know if it'll last forever though, so we need to get all of the chapters down somewhere
>>
>>175507134
Because in most isekai when they are building a kingdom they are basically just given it.
>>
>>175507228
What series are you talking about?
>>
>>175507268
And when they're not they're basically cheating their way through by force.
>>
>>175507294
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/shini-yasui-koshaku-reijo-to-nana-ri-no-kikoshi/
>>
>>175507134
Kingdom building seems rare in general. Biggest one is what, Realist Hero?
>>
>>175507378
>Biggest one is what
death mage
>>
>>175507378
Even Death Mage has more realistic kingdom building than Realist Hero. Or hell, Ryoma's Bizarre Adventure if you want something where the king isn't running everything.
>>
>According to the knowledge I got in preparation, there was no tomb for the kings of Ignitia.

>The prideful Ignitia’s dragon knights were buried by dragon funeral.

>Their dead bodies were eaten by the dragons they used to ride and their souls would become one with the dragon.
There's worse ways to get buried than getting fed to your dragon.
>>
>>175507464
>>175507505

kingdom building in death mage
>Side 38=302
>gehenna bees love working. so when they get humanoid form they are happy because having finger makes work a lot easier and more effective. they consider resting and eating as work too. they along with other races are completing van's giant statue. but there are some people that are against this. they are protesting nearby while holding some signs. "I'm against this", "a waste of tax money", etc. they are vandalieu. all of them are van's clone. but van still help the construction. lol.
>>
>>175507378
You could argue Gate, but that's more state building and diplomacy
>>
>>175507605
For all intents and purposes, Van is the infrastructure.
>>
>>175507378
>Kingdom building seems rare in general.
as the main focus maybe, but a lot of the big isekai stories have elements of it, e.g. Tsuki and Slime
>>
>>175507605
Can you spoil that shit?
>>
Amber sword is shaping up to also have kingdom building in its story.
>>
>>175507673
you mean you want spoilers? I get mine from here: https://pastebin.com/cN5wmJDN
>>
What isekai is popular this week/month/season? Seems i've fallen out of this loop
>>
File: 1530320202920.png (304 KB, 830x1200)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>175508571
Death Mage, Death Flag and Tsuki Ga
>>
>She Was Called Both God and Satan sniped by some fag doing awful mtl
What a great week.
>>
>>175502864
It's true. Dude just watches her be a bandit leader's plaything for a week before saving her and taking her under his protection.

He even names her 'meat' as well once he warms up to her. Meat as a name in that world means her name is synonymous with whore/sex slave. This causes no end of misunderstandings with those around him.
>>
>>175508970
Cool, lets check it out.
>See Sukasuka in recommended.
Goddamn sukasuka was a good suffering-porn story, too bad the chances of a S2 anime is slim to nill. I'll definitely give she was called god/satan a read.
>>
File: Dungeon Core No. 695.png (640 KB, 728x1026)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>175502864
It's a really weird part of the series, honestly.
Over all the series is pretty relaxed, but the story starts with MC being summoned by a Dungeon Core loli (pic related) because she needs saving after a bunch of bandits occupy her tiny, cave dungeon. To get rid of them, the MC decides to make them get cocky, and gives them gifts so that they'd hole up in the dungeon, and give "Dungeon Points".
Part way through, the bandit leader brings in a little dog girl slave, and fucks her for a week, before Knights come in to kill the bandits that got complacent.
Meat ends up becoming the MC's hug-pillow, and just calls her the name she already had before, which is a common name given to slaves (for male slaves, it means they're a meat shield, for female slaves, it means they're an onahole.)
>>
>>175508186
He's been talking about Valhalla for like a volume, got side tracked too much. One day he'll get there.
>>
>>175509469
It's the story of a Ancient Ancestor watching cavemen fight while occasionally deleting any intruders in her solar system that could disturb her entertainment. She's very much not a good person.
>>
>>175509662
Valhalla is right fucking there is the worst part, but no, gotta deal with Infinite Wolf Works for a week in-story first.
>>
>>175508970
>She Was Called Both God and Satan sniped by some fag doing awful mtl
I thought that was the full title of the WN and wanted to read anon's story. Turns out, I'm just retarded.
>>
New Novel's Extra
https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-36
>In which it's another short fucking chapter that does jack shit to satiate my craving for the series
Goddamn it

Also, seems like we have some powers in the shadows working behind the scenes. And I can't wait for someone to figure out that Truth Agency is the real deal.
>>
>>175507378
>Kingdom building seems rare in general. Biggest one is what, Realist Hero?
Biggest one is RTW imo, but it is very technical, and most importantly it doesn't deal with societal issues at all except in a few exceptions. Also the cultivation added later on is not ideal by any means.

But in terms of an actual, published LN you might be right. I don't think Realist is worth a damn though. Quoting a bunch of shit from the past is just as bad as when Roland talks about adding a governor on his engines or the chemical makeup of nitrocellulose or his llatest attempt at farming X, Y and Z.
>>
>>175509799
At least there's another couple of stories for Gryphine to masturbate too. If she orgasm'd from his speech in the woods, imagine how flooded the palace would be from his heroic deeds defending Aouine from Kurrlitz, stopping the world threat and acquiring entire swathes of the dark lands for Aouine to become strong again.
>>
>>175510012
We just need to turn jap authors into historyfags/paradoxfags and make isekai fantasy shit heavily inspired by Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, and Victoria 2.
>>
>>175510191
>We just need to turn jap authors into historyfags/paradoxfags and make isekai fantasy shit heavily inspired by Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, and Liquoria 2.
Alternatively, tell chinks to knock it off with cultivation shit.
>>
>>175510191
What is Youjo senki?
>>
>>175510254
>cultivation
I don't into chink novels, what the hell is that anyways? Just becoming the top dude in chink heaven or something?
>>
>>175510270
That's Hearts of Iron though.
>>
>>175510270
A HOI4 isekai
>>
>>175510191
>And so MC spent 20 years fighting neighbouring superpower for control of one measly desert border provinces at the cost of 20 war exhaustion and killing more pretender rebels than there's population in his country
At first i wanted to mock this idea, but hey, that doesn't sound half-bad
>>
>>175510278
It's magical martial arts bullshit, the higher your cultivation level the more shit you can do just by wiggling your brows and staring a bit.
>>
>>175510349
Just think, we could get fantasy Serbia growing wildly more powerful than fated, join the fantasy HRE, spawn fantasy colonialism, and removing fantasy kebab once over a series of victories.
>>
File: c3 (1).jpg (718 KB, 1740x1236)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>instead of one cliche I became another, wooo
I'm getting tired of subversions, someone give me a straight up actual hero with actual good king and princess stuff with the demon king actually being evil and not a hot chick that gets redeemed because she has a vagina.
>>
>>175510278
>I don't into chink novels, what the hell is that anyways? Just becoming the top dude in chink heaven or something?
At its most simplest, cultivation is attaining immortality and/or ascending to the heavenly realm to be a literal god.

However due to the way CN novels are written they are promoted to write a ton of filler, so what happens is you get a ton of DBZ-esque series of power levels and various divine realms and shit. MGA or ATG or whatever it was has something like 15-20+ different realms of cultivation.

Including cultivation in a novel like RTW was just completely unneeded. That was one of the main draws for me, that Roland was just a muggle MC and not another cultivator.

Imagine if Realist Hero's MC was a muggle for the first 7 volumes, and suddenly became a mage in vol 8. But his magic isn't just a single static spell like making magic dolls, but a way to power himself up repeatedly over time with no limits in sight.
>>
File: Theo.png (1.08 MB, 680x968)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>175510559
Faraway Paladin, or The Book Eating Magician
>>
File: DemonConquests.jpg (402 KB, 1133x1600)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>175510447
>no isekai about conquering demons' lands Makedonia-style
>>
>>175510559
is this the one where the kid snapped a pic of god with his cellphone after getting isekai'd?
>>
>>175510630
>Makedonia-style
Elaborate
>>
>>175510643
no
>>
>>175510643
No, that's Death Mage, this is Assassin isekai.
>>
I want an isekai that starts with someone getting truck-kun'd, but they're just sitting at home on the computer and it comes smashing through their bedroom wall.
>>
File: lazydungeon1_cvr_860.jpg (224 KB, 860x1260)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
So anyone read the light novel for this yet?
Are there any significant differences between it and the web novel?
>>
>>175510667
never heard of Alexander the great?
>>
>>175510667
Alexander of Makedonia stype. Go from Greece to Persia, Egypt and Indus
>>
>>175510687
Better yet, they survive that, but the truck struck a gas line and then the house fucking explodes
>>
>>175510349
>and so the neighbouring superpower threw up their hands and gave up 100% after MC sat on the 3-dev desert border province wargoal for 5 years
Can't even write it as a "alright fuck it you want it that bad you can have it" since you can demand for so much more extra shit with a 100% warscore.
>>
>>175510755
better still, they somehow survive the gas explosion, perhaps shielded underneath truck-kun, but then he walks out of the rubble and a plane crashes into him. Or he gets hit by lightning. or a meteor falls on top of him.
>>
>>175510630
I did have a story with that sort of idea in mind. Never actually got around to it. Ended too caught up in the magic, and how to keep it from eating up the story while still being relevant.
>>
>>175510814
In my opinion, in-depth explanations of how your magic system works don't really contribute to the narrative that much. Outside of doing some type/moon bullshit where you establish rules only to break them to show off how cool a guy is, I guess. But system depth like that feels like a less efficient way of saying "He's really fucking good", you know?
>>
>>175510806
You're getting into the Final Destination tier there.
>>
>>175510559
This >>175510623

It has the most white knight protagonist, the nicest most refreshingly cool king, and the most stereotypically evil bad guys ever.
>>
What's an easy way to get isekaied in the next 5 minutes?
>>
>>175511000
Decide to do something with your NEET life.
>>
>>175510969
Well, he's gotta start off dead somehow.

>>175511000
insert nugget pull trigger
>>
>>175510764
I propose using EU3/Rome Universalis rules where AI would actually fight even if it stab hits him, ignoring WE, other wars, rebellions, factions rising up, while having infinite money supplies and manpower.
>>
>>175511000
an hero = become hero
>>
File: Untitled.png (12 KB, 613x120)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>175508970
i thought NU had rules where you can't just pick up someone elses translation not even a week after the last update
>>
>>175511118
Hyaenas dropped it. Removed all the chapters too.
>>
>>175511118
>i thought NU had rules
The rules only work when they feel like it.
>>
>>175511145
actually never mind I'm retarded.
>>
>>175511015
Too much effort
>>175511017
Living in gun controlled country
>>175511081
Too pussy for that
>>
File: active translation.png (37 KB, 670x602)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>175511198
you scared me into checking the site
>>
>>175511118
Sadly, the rules say you must have released two chapters within last month. Don't ask me why.

But really, that new guy 'edited' it so lightly that most sentences are identical to google's output, even when they don't make sense.
>>
>>175510925
>in-depth explanations of how your magic system works don't really contribute to the narrative that much
Perhaps not, but they give a sense of scale. I like magic systems, because they provide a set of limitations that characters shouldn't be able to break, because otherwise magic becomes the cure-all to every plot development.
In my case, I don't actually explain the details of my magic systems in-story; I just want them to be there to keep me from going off the rails. They're for me, not the reader.

That said, I've sorta worked out the "what is magic in this setting?" bits, which is pretty flexible, and lets me have different manifestations (which just means more magic systems. yay.)
So who knows; might actually get around to writing that genderbent brown loli Alexander-esque conquest isekai, eventually.
>>
>>175511289
I dont know man video games and drugs?
>>
>>175511340
Should make it a brown, big breasted onee-san Alexander, in my opinion
>>
https://work.nwong.net/post/175818449851/pwf007
New chapter of poison fugitive is up
>>
File: MTLfags.png (41 KB, 875x381)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>175511321
>feel free to redo it yourself
>releases 2 chapters in the same month
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>175511424
She'll grow into it.
>>
>>175511340
You're looking at magic from the wrong angle. Magic is meaningless on it's own, just like any kind of encounter, world description or any cool idea, really. It's always a plot device and must be treated as such.

So, the problem is not that the magic is cure-all, it's that magic is unsatisfactory cure-all for you. So, develop plot in such a way that magic will actually look like a cool idea to solve problems. Or something like that.
>>
>>175511602
Nice justice!
>>
>>175511456
How satisfied are you with the TL's shieldbro?
>>
>>175510667
Charge into them like a madman at the head of your cavalry formation with your buddies. Be so much of a glory hound and adrenaline junkie that even your friends that share similar interests advise you to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>175511456
They look quite allright. A thousand times better than what i did.
>For some reason, the thought of Veno tearing up the corpse apart and digging in at its delicious meat just popped up in my head.
>But how is it really?
>Wait, don’t fuckin’ eat in the middle of battle!

>‘If you succumb here, so shall I! I will feast! I desire a last meal before I perish!’

>Ah, whatever, you’re nothing but a useless spectator of a dragon!
>>
>>175511997
meant to quote >>175511827
>>
File: just-as-planned3.png (45 KB, 197x268)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
According to this spider, the best plan is no plan.
>>
>>175512173
Aleister Crowley and Red Mage agree.
>>
>>175512173
>"Guys how do we hide the fact that Makoto is an insane monster from the world"
>Mio: "Hold my beer"
>>
>>175510712
I'm assuming no replies because everyone did what I did and dropped it when it went to shit and didn't bother with the LN version, or that they are too ashamed to admit reading it.
>>
>>175512258
>too ashamed to admit reading it
Yeah the Pure Love X Insult Complex Fags in this thread probably aren't ashamed of anything desu
>>
File: semen demon.png (59 KB, 280x450)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>175512248
>Guys how do we hide the fact that Makoto is an insane monster from the world
demon semen really messes with your mind
>>
>>175510667
Just bet it all on the enemy general being a coward LMAO
>>
>>175512333
They are far less degenerate than all the slave harem posters.
>>
>>175512173
No battle plan survives contact with the enemy.
>>
>>175508571
>>
>>175512477
In all fairness, Alexander was fucking crazy, no general fought at the very tip of the spear of the cavalry charge like he did. It was either staying and dying or running and maybe not dying there for Darius.
>>
>>175510559
I recall reading the WN a ways back.
Dropped it because it bored me.

Also
>Assassin
He's basically a swordsman with the amount of assassinating and sneaky shit he does.
>>
>>175512556
love an mc that doesnt take bullshit, picked up.
>>
>>175512627
The guy doesn't bother moralizing, he just kills.
>>
>>175512556
How could he just abandon that cute beastgirl like that? Probably a sister fucker.
>>
>>175512239
Doesn't Crowley have like a trillion alternative plans because something always ruins them?
>>
>>175512856
Crowley adlibs, him having plans is a lie. The man(little girl) is built on success through failure.
>>
File: kumaisntsorry.png (1.1 MB, 1037x1516)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>175512831
>How could he just abandon that cute beastgirl like that
that was based
>>175512627
yeah he is kinda refreshing
>>175512556
Why does this remind me of pic related
>>
File: YCwx8hU.png (8 KB, 132x198)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>175512477
Did they survive?
>>
>>175512831
Considering she's thinking of exploiting the hell out of him and then selling him off it's a good thing he murdered her.
>>
>>175513051
Yes, those persians were pure trash.
>>
>>175513051
IIRC, they survived long enough for Alexander's group to wreck their main line, before they circled around and trashed them.
>>
File: Escaping Isekai.png (337 KB, 1114x1600)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>Get forcibly summoned to another world
>Escape in a short time by exploiting the one who pulled you there
>>
So new Nectar of Dharami chapter came out. Gonna tell you this, the tech level in that manga suddenly jumped.

MC got shot with a laser pistol while he was in his new aquatic form slicing and dicing people and ships with super-concentrated and thin water streams.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (673 KB, 1080x1551)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
This month's chapter of Shinju no Nectar is out on Finemag.tk and MangaDex. It is, as ever, quite good. I'm not going to try and dump all 47 pages, nor am I going to post the highlights of tits or magical violence. Instead, have a tease of the big twist at the end of the chapter. Pic hidden, do NOT click if you prefer reading unspoiled.

That blaster absolutely isn't the work of isekaied Japanese or steam age natives. Aliens? Time travelers? I have no idea, but things just got even more exciting.
>>
>>175513651
When is that faggot elf going to die?
>>
File: wtfiswromgwithhermouth.png (242 KB, 633x900)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
her mouth is kinda...weird
>>
>>175513523
>>175513651
A FUCKING LASER!
>>
>>175512434
So if Mio's mind is like this now, what will it be like when she taste's Makoto's?
>>
>>175513523
>>175513651
did mc watch a documentry again?
>>
>>175513818
No, probably something he worked with before. That said, you need abrasive to be able to cut metal and concrete.
>>
File: C15.png (2.45 MB, 1352x1920)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
>These cheap looking 3d models
2/10 for the effort.
>>
File: Preggers.png (569 KB, 610x898)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
>>
>>175514622
Are those from vol 4?
>>
>>175513651
I want a replica of that gun. I fucking love sleek designs on weapons.
>>
>>175514622
Oh baby.
>>
>>175514622
>didn't remove her having loveless sex with some random ghoul in order to be eternally young for her true love
good.
>>
File: 1465669665293.png (541 KB, 1280x720)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>175514107

>We want to make this building look old and European
>Let's stick Big Ben on it!

inb4 it's called Elizabeth Tower
>>
>>175514866
Yeah, instead she's eternally a hot amazon, I ain't complaining.
>>
>>175514866
>ended up being pointless later
>>
>>175514930
You don't stick Big Ben on everything?
>>
>>175514939
>her mother is a magical girl
PFFFTHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>175515018
There's worse things in life than eternally looking like jailbait.
>>
>>175515018
Every mother is a magical girl.
>>
>>175515133
Darcia looking good there. She going for the DQ Warrior look?
>>
>reading isekai
>suddenly find myself reading about what appears to be a 13 year old's edgy fanfic OC
did i just get isekai'd?
>>
Tensei Oujo good or nah?
>>
File: dsfgh.jpg (752 KB, 800x1200)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>175515300
There's that one isekai thing where your regular high-ponytail-katana-chick gets dragged into her childhood friend's isekai because he was too much of a pussy to go alone but since the hole was only made for one person it fucking kills her so your obligatory isekai god gives her a fresh body that looks the same as her old one, a set of black knight armor and a goddamned katana called Sakuya and sends her four years back in time of the world she's getting dumped into. Basically she looks similar to pic related except black.
>>175515485
Besides Rosemary having the worst fucking taste in men it's pretty nice.
>>
>>175515133
>your mom will never become the immortal avatar of the goddess of fucking
I have mixed feelings about this.
>>
>>175515133
>>175514622
Are these the only two illustrations you have?
>>
Did some body picked up Maid?
Or I have to MTL it myself?
>>
>>175516046
You should snipe it now while you still can and get them big bucks.
>>
>>175516224
Don't worry about making it readable either, just switch around a few words so you can't be accused of dumping straight up mtl and you're in the clear.
>>
>>175483604
don't forget even if he dies he can simply turn himself into an undead like in origin
>>
>>175516046
If you're just some kind stranger who intends to do us good then yes.
If you're Cnine or Asian Hobbyist please kill yourself instead fag
>>
File: f44.png (624 KB, 1080x1551)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
Usually I'm all for "humans dink around solutions to their problems on their own" shit but dear lord at some point the HFY nonsense gets unbearable, soon enough his dialogue will consist purely of SCIENCE SCIENCE FUCK GODS SCIENCE SCIENCE MUH POWER OF THE HUMAN MIND. Guy managed to tire me out in like 5 chapters because every single line he has is the fucking same.
>>
File: This is normal.png (588 KB, 610x898)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
What a cute little eldritch abomination emperor.
>>
>>175516624
disgusting
>>
File: 555555555.png (564 KB, 611x898)
564 KB
564 KB PNG
And the last remaining illustration.
>>
>>175516624
Looking pretty Mahabharata there, Van.
>>
File: c3rszkf.jpg (394 KB, 1312x2000)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>175516624
>>
>>175516703
I forgot whos this again?
>>
>>175516703
>Nothin' personal kid
>>
>>175516742
Either the spirit clone in the spear or the lancer guy from ketchup's party getting soul crushed.
>>
File: 196328711032918.jpg (100 KB, 640x947)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>175516624
What scene is this?
>>
>>175516830
Guessing it's versus the priest that tortured his mom and then set her on fire.
>>
>>175516624
And he doesn't even have DK fragments at this point.
>>
>>175516778
This guy is a vampire, no? He has fangs. Maybe he is the guy who was involved in killing Van's dad?
>>
>>175516624
Cute
>>
>>175516927
I thought it was the old vampire that was involved in killing van's dad. The timeline makes no sense for it to be any of the main vampires tho.
>>
>reading Death Mage raw
Van has been making undead animals crossbreed as testing for undead crossbreeding he'll do for all the zombies he's gonna fuck, huh.

Do you think Van will eventually devise a way for Boneman to put his bone in women?
>>
>>175516742
The vampire Van killed and learned 'Soul Break' immediately after.
Selcrent or something.

>>175516830
VS Orichalcum Dragon Golem.
>>
so after reading Hans I have to ask the question

will Healslut ever get someone?
>>
File: they see your dick.png (100 KB, 480x342)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>
>>175517001
Don't think Bone Man has any desire for that, just give him more dragon mounts to ride.
>>
File: R13.jpg (765 KB, 950x1350)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
anyone asked for a generic villain?
>>
>>175517003
>vs Orichalcum Dragon Golem
OH FUCKING YEAH!
I remember when Van could only copy his head and he couldn't do full spirit clones! Holy shit that was a long time ago.

>Selcrent or something.
I believe it was Sercrent.
>>
What are we gonna start the new thread off with?
>>
>>175517102
>le ebil nobels

Just how many layers of generic is this on.
>>
>>175517102
Don't think nigger summoner ever gets bothered too much. He's got the best slime buddy.
>>
>>175513013
everything reminds you of Kumagawa

for me he reminds me of my chinese murderhobos but without the cultivation powerleveling
>>
>>175517003
I thought that happened in the previous volume since it had Eleanora on the cover.
>>
>>175517102
What is this?
>>
>>175513431
if this series was played straight then the shinigami would just kill the MC for mouthing off.
>>
>>175514622
not enough giant lolis playing with smaller people in novels
>>
>>175517370
Couldn't agree more.
>>
>>175516624
I don't remember those weird empty spaces being mentioned in the WN. Wonder if ban just added them or its LN change (or I just forgot)
>>
>>175517324
Black Summoner.
>>
>>175515549
fucking hated the hero so damn much for the prologue. It implies in the title that she really 1-ups the guy. How does the dark knight get revenge for ruining her life and killing her once?
>>
>>175517461
Well, she gets superpowers, is in good graces with the royal family and has a potential lover who's kinda trying to not be a pussy because the woman he's aiming for can make craters on a whim. Shame the RAWs are slow as fuck.
>>
File: R16.jpg (704 KB, 950x1350)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>175517208
>Just how many layers of generic is this on.
im not sure if it's shallow or Mariana Trench tier, if the rating goes a-z or z-a
>>
>>175517566
>set your memories on fire so you can woo a goddess
Well that's one way to start someone off with amnesia.
>>
I hope next volume we'll get to see hundred armed van and the grape heads lying around when he BTFOs Gordan.
>>
File: 1531433717111.png (252 KB, 546x969)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>175514622
>>
>>175517882
cute loli tummy.
>>
>>175517882
Pauvina a cute.
>>
>>175516624
we should start the next thread with this picture.
>>
File: 1530444409193.jpg (73 KB, 797x570)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>175517265
>everything reminds you of Kumagawa
I am sorry man, he is just great
>>
>>175517988
But thats a LN pic
>>
>>175518047
so?
>>
>>175518123
Go ahead. See how long the thread will last
>>
>>175517566
Who is that girl next to elf-chan? Guild girl?
>>
>>175518123
>>
>>175518236
It's not a gook or chink novel, it should be allowed.
>>
Don't start off with "what would you do with this Eldritch shota lol"
You have to have some discussion about the series.
>>
>>175517434
Probably a hindsight thing for soul form.
Likely a hint toward Van being combined from numerous souls, with chunks missing here and there and a random mouth on his chest.
>>
>>175517882
Nobody tosses the demon king!
>>
>>175517882
3m tall lolis, the best fetish
>>
>>175518599
Also a severely underused one.
>>
>>175518599
God, how fucking tall will she be fully grown.
>>
>>175518642
She's like in her teens now.
Probably won't grow too much taller.

Everyone's calling her a 3meter loli, but that's actually from the latest raws.
In that image she's not actually 3 meters tall yet.
>>
>>175518683
How big do her tits get?
>>
>>175518367
That's the Medaka Box guy, right? Wasn't his ability absolutely fucking overpowered?
>>
>>175518748
So far in the raw's she's gone from AAA to AA. So, nothing yet.
She's at the age where her Secondary sex characteristics start really kicking in so that should be changing pretty soon.

She doesn't have that increase sex drive skill for nothing.
>>
>>175516602
He's the fedoratipper protagonist. Can't believe nobody connected the dots yet.
>>
Whats the next thread going to be about? Do remember to make it substantial enough for it to not get deleted or moved.
>>
>>175518895

I propose Amanda's underboobs
>>
>>175518776
Yeah but he was also destined to never win. Not to mention that the story introduced even more overpowered and meta characters later on.
>>
>>175516602
I completely agree with you.
I liked how calm and collected he was and his belief that science is superior was interesting but holy shit is this cunt one dimensional.
>>
>>175518946
I don't know how much more ridiculous can you get than that, creatures that exist outside of the laws of reality and as such possess immunity to reality warping powers, since they are technically not a part of it? I never read the story, anon.
>>
>>175519021
Once his arc is over they introduce a character who has like a 4 bajillion skills.
Then in the next arc they introduce a character who is immune to any form of skill or power and can BTFO anyone with ease.
>>
>>175518895
please don't turn isekai threads in a 24/7 general. allow some downtime in between, even if it's only a few hours.
>>
>>175519013
I mean, the sole fact that kai is using modern concepts to better use his powers makes that elf's struggle pointless.
>>
>>175519061
But then gets BTFO'd by using his own power against him.
>>
>so tired of japanese describing themselves as black-haired black-eyed and that being super unique i want to write an isekai where they just go around getting in fights with people saying they have brown eyes and it's very common
>>
>>175519061
Just make the facts of their birth or events that enabled them to become immune to everything fiction. Erase the people that brought them to this world before it could happen? It should be possible if there even exist records of those people having parentage.
>>
>>175519141
Yes. Ironically, that dude is as much of a blind fanatic zealot as the religious people he mocks, except he has MUH SCIENCE autism instead of MUH GOD autism.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.