[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: wbvsam.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Both Whitebeard and All Might are at their prime. A fight to the death. Who wins?
>>
are you retarded

whitebeard decimates all meme
>>
>>175482169
All Might. Whitebeard couldn't even beat Gol D. "Normie" Jackson.
>>
>>175482169
All might can't even beat luffy
>>
Was All Might ever shown in his prime? I don't think the manga ever lets us see what he was really capable of before he got fucked by Toxic Chainsaw, so it's hard to make a case for him.

t. Speedreader
>>
>>175482339
>>175482718
Managing to toss them into the ocean one way or another is more or less a oneshot
>>
>>175482720
Neither was Whitebeard for that matter.
AM has the speed advantage but characters in OP are far tankier than those from MHA in general and Whitebeard has unparalleded destructive power so I'd give it to him.
>>
>>175482743
Too bad All Might is not fast or strong enough to do this to White Beard or even Luffy without them just counter grappling him. Pretty sure base Luffys punches alone could harm all might. Let alone shit like gear fourth, both of which are weaker then Whitebeard.
>>
They wouldn't fight to death at all
>>
>>175482720
He didn't get that wound from Toxic Chainsaw you know. It was from All for One.
>>
>>175482169
>>175482743
Nigga he couldn't even touch or hold whitebeard if whiteboard choses. Akoji even mentions when he freezes whitebeard he's always vibrating
>>
>>175482836
All Might cant even dodge bullets. He doesn't have the speed advantage to one piece characters.
>>
File: 1437535366192.png (123 KB, 554x377)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>175482169

Is Boku No Hero any fun to watch?
>>
>>175482169
Everyone knows that superheroes are stronger than pirates. Fuckin noob fag.
>>
Whitebeard stomps All Might in any case, not only does he posess the similar super human strength and durability but he has the area of effect advantage with his ability to create tremors.

Whatever maneuver/attack All Might tries Whitebeard can just create a quake to throw off his balance. Even if they were both past their primes a decent quake punch center mass would literally kill AM
>>
>>175482836
>am has speed
Nigga his fight speed is trash
>>
>>175483012
Yes. Season 1 and Season 2’s first half are god tier, if you’re looking for fun
>>
Pre timeskip Luffy could take out All Might in his prime. That's how big the gap is.
>>
>>175482169
All Might is based on Superman so he wins by association
>>
>>175483012
No, but it can be fun to read.
>>
>>175483012
No. Most of the characters have irritating character 'quirks' and the world building is so shallow that you need all but turn your brain off to make sense of it.
>>
>>175483145
Exactly. Even if you have to do ten asspulls AM obviously wins because he should win.
>>
>>175482953
One Piece characters either dodge bullets with Haki or just tank them, AllMight can run really fast but I don't know if he has super fast reaction.
>>
>>175482169
AllMight has just plain super strenght. Whitebeard doesn't have enhanced strenght, but normal OP characters can become monsters anyway, Whitebeard can probably whoop the ass of anyone in Boku no Hero's setting that isn't AllMight with his strenght alone, and he also has Haki and a DF. AllMight can shrug off Whitebeard's DF power, but he still has Haki and has probably fought worse battles than AllMight, since AllMight is leagues above the rest of the cast, excepting maybe AfO.
>>
>>175482169
Asta at his prime.
>>
>>175482169
Anyone who thinks All Might can win is retarded.
>>
File: 1494044443158.png (2.29 MB, 1232x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>175482720
>before he got fucked by Toxic Chainsaw
>>
>>175482169
White Beard had some health issues after years of battle, but not to the extent of All Might after his first battle against All For One. WB just had to get some IV meds, while AM had most of his stomach removed and a limit on how much power he could ever use. Based on those past battles AM jobbed harder, so I think if both were in their prime White Beard would win.
>>
>>175483368
https://imgur.com/a/l3exO2Y

Luffy can dodge huge explosions at point blank range in just his base form. Which is way faster then bullets. And zoro was dodging bullets all the way back in whiskey peak. And im not even going to get into how Luffy kick enels lightning at one point. One piece characters are way faster then All Might. Hell, Luffy can even run so fast he can set the ground on fire. Meaning he can run at hypersonic speeds, Faster then we have seen all might move.
>>
>>175483012
1st and 2nd season are, but 3rd has really weak direction. Read the manga after S2
>>
>>175484891
The only issue with the 3rd season is that it climaxes too early. Not really the fault of the anime, it's how the manga is planned out. Even in the manga the next 3 arcs are all training related. Unless you're into no stakes and the characters just getting slightly better at quirk control then it's some pretty boring arcs.
>>
>>175482650
Normies in OP dodge bullets and throw glaciers
>>
>>175482169
Are you retarded? There are fodder in one piece that are stronger than All might.
>>
>>175482169
All Might is a city buster, White Beard is a walking calamity and at least an island buster.
>>
>>175482720
>before he got fucked by Toxic Chainsaw
yeah about that...
>>
>>175483012
Absolutely, it is the best shonen anime adaptation in a very long time. The manga is pretty mediocre though
>>
Powerlevels overall seem a lot higher in One Piece
BnHA is surprisingly grounded as far as overall strength goes.
>>
Look, I always feel like other series' have general feats that are way better than Boku no Hero. The BNHA verse isn't that high up.

But then you have shit like All Might punching SO HARD AND SO FAST a regenerating, shock-absorbing monster that he can't keep up and punches him into the sky who knows how many miles into the distance as if it was Team Rocket blasting off.
I don't think that's something that One Piece characters have demonstrated except for the gag of Luffy doing the bazooka to blast Buggy away in the first chapters, but that's an outlier.
Also All Might consistently survived getting blasted through cities like Doflamingo on his fight against AFO... and this was a dying All Might.
At prime he can definitely tank the kind of damage Whitebeard dishes out.

Whitebeard's thing was taking damage, not exactly dishing it out. His punch not causing lasting damage on Akainu shows that he isn't that superior to the rest of admirals and top tiers on the One Piece world. So yeah at Prime they shouldn't be too far apart, either of them could be stronger because AM's feat of punching someone miles into the sky is impressive.

TL;DR: Powerscaling puts them roughly on par with Whitebeard having the edge due to prediction haki. Prediction is a thing too in BNHA but only Nighteye and Mirio had that training, and it gives a BIG advantage.
>>
>>175485553
>I don't think that's something that One Piece characters have demonstrated except for the gag of Luffy doing the bazooka to blast Buggy away in the first chapters, but that's an outlier.
>t. speedreader
>>
>>175485753
If it happened it was probably against fodder, I certainly don't see Whitebeard just sending Akainu into a little star at the horizon nor Luffy blasting Lucci into nothingness.
>>
>>175485807
>If it happened it was probably against fodder, I certainly don't see Whitebeard just sending Akainu into a little star at the horizon nor Luffy blasting Lucci into nothingness.
>t. speedreader
>>
File: 1501557962951.gif (2.53 MB, 480x270)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>>175485553
Akainu is potentially final boss-tier though, Whitebeard fighting him and doing real damage at all is a feat in and of itself. Remember, that guy fought for 10 days straight and won, so he's got absurd endurance and durability.

All Might can casually bust city-blocks with the wind pressure from his punches, and that's with restricting weights on and while he's way past his prime. He's also taken out people faster than they can see with single strong punches, and he does have decent reaction feats, so he might be able to blitz Whitebeard (since we really just see him tank shit), but that's a big maybe because of Haki.
>>
>>175485807
>probably against fodder
>>175485182
>>
>>175485807
Luffy blasted Cracker miles away last fucking arc.
>>
>>175485900
Well fuck. Still I believe G4 Luffy is top tier, so AM should give WB a decent enough fight.
>>
>>175482953
>All Might cant even dodge bullets.
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: Speed readers man.jpg (969 KB, 1477x1080)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>175485553
I dont think you've read One Piece before but here's an example from the last fucking arc
>>
>>175484292
>All Might suffered a more debilitating injury at some point therefore All Might would be weaker at his prime
I'm not even a BNHAnigger but this is fucking ridiculous logic.
>>
>>175485553
Negro please, Luffy's King Kong gun practically folded the goddamn country. It's not all that impressive to send someone flying. You also have to take into account Whitebeard's ability to create tremors
>>
>>175486034
Yes, Show me some evidence that he can and I will consider him a bullet timer. As of now he is just FTE.
>>
>>175485900
>miles
Wow it's literally nothing
You do know how big the distance from land to atmosphere is, right? While being punched through a stadium made specifically for heroes to train in
>OPfags
Luffy's biggest feat is the recent shenanigans against a better version of himself or Doflamingo, WB's biggest feat is getting Blacked. Deku's biggest feat is launching a kaiju variants of who can instant deconstruct your entire existence into nothingness (and reassemble you as he likes), ie. Law on turbosteroids - and Deku is literally baby-tier compared to All Might, even when Deku's using 100%

The OP said All Might in his prime, not All Might currently with a crippling disease. In his Prime he would have launched the Nomu into space, not just until he was a twinkle in the sky like he did.
>>
>>175486114
stfu dumb spic
>>
>>175486126
You made the claim that he can't dodge bullets.
I didn't make any claim otherwise but if you make such a statement you better have looked into some speedfeats.
>>
File: halfhisfuckingface.png (383 KB, 419x423)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
OP here. Great discussion and all, just a reminder that WB kept fighting after losing a part of his head.
>>
File: headcanon.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>175486150
>In his Prime he would have launched the Nomu into space
>>
>>175486195
OP here, just a reminder that All Might has spent five years fighting while missing vital parts of his body and is still faster than sight, let alone in his prime
>>
>>175482169
WB since heroes can't kill.
>>
>Punches WB into orbit

Wow so hard fight
>>
>>175486210
>in my prime it would have taken 5 punches instead of 300
>300 / 5 is 60
>he was at least 60 better in his prime
>in non-prime he basically sent the Nomu into orbit anyway
>>
>>175486258
So we take his word on that?
>>
>>175486258
Go take a basic physics course speed-kun
>>
You would have to be fucking retarded to think that All Might would have a chance against Whitebeard. The guy can destroy an island while being at deaths door, all we've seen from All Might in a similar state of misery was sending some dudes flying or punching someone through some buildings. Even current Luffy could do that. White Beard at his prime was a monster among monsters
>>
>>175486170

He can punch FTE
https://imgur.com/a/hNdqj

spin FTE
https://imgur.com/a/3PMBg

Jump from the top of the stadium at FTE
https://imgur.com/a/1eamG

Blitz a fast villain so FTE
https://imgur.com/a/JAZPw

Blitz a bunch of low villains so FTE.
https://imgur.com/a/mlyYW

FTE to two characters who cant dodge bullets.
https://imgur.com/a/rlQOu

His best speed feat of moving 5 Kilometers in thirty seconds.
https://imgur.com/a/rlQOu

No reactions feats and nothing saying he can dodge bullets.
>>
>>175485753
>t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t. t.
Stop talking like a retard.
>>
>>175486306
>the guy can destroy entire islands while at death's door
All Might is punching holes through entire towns with wind pressure while on death's door, and has been on death's door, for five years
>>
File: 47427234788.gif (528 KB, 480x270)
528 KB
528 KB GIF
>>175486282
>xd ur wrong
>>
>>175486343
>and has been on death's door, for five years
And Whitebeard hasn't been? Literally the first time we saw him he was hooked up to machines with like 4 nurses around him at all times.
>punching holes through entire towns
Like I said even Luffy could do that. Hell Luffy split a fucking town in half and I'm not talking about punching holes, I'm talking about the ground itself. All Might is outmatched man, he'd be Yonko general tier at best.
>>
>>175486343
>destroying islands vs a town
wew
>>
>>175486328
>t. brainlet
>>
>>175482169
Whitebeard until All Might has some revelation about friendship and/or being a symbol of peace and then in turn achieves one quadrillion percent of his power
>>
>>175486464
Retarded faggotry intensifies.
>>
>>175486343
Nothing you've said in this post wasn't done by Whitebeard in a better/more dramatic way you know. Have you even read One Piece?
>>
File: 1501592598585.jpg (394 KB, 1066x1600)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>175486308
>No reactions feats
He can react and move faster than Bakugou can see.

Although I still wouldn't say he is faster than a bullet
>>
>>175486489
O MY PLUS ULTRA
>>
>>175482169
Fuckis wrong with you nigger?OP is way above MHA in every single way,post-ts Sanji could one shot All Might,hell even pre-ts Luffy or Zoro could beat him with moderate easy
>>
>>175486419
>>175486568
In literally his very first shown fight, he punches an enemy made of liquid into the stratosphere and changes the weather.
The shockwaves of each of his punches are the size of the Marineford shit WB pulled. WB didn't even level an island now that I'm looking at it, he just shifted the area they were in. That, or Marineford's an island smaller than a town in BNHA, your choice.
All Might travels 5 km in under 30 seconds, including fighting enemies along the way.

Also keep in mind All Might said that it would have taken '5 punches, tops' to defeat someone made to counter him. 5 punches were the max. It's just that lowballing, he was 60x stronger in his hayday.

Whitebeard's done comparatively fuck all other than shake Marineford with something that had less landmass affected than some of the shit Deku's done, let alone All Might, let alone his prime
>>
>>175486067
jesus fuck what is happening in this mess of a page?
>>
>>175486235
All Might had time to recover, the best medical help he could possibly get, and a woman with a Quirk designed specifically to speed up recovery time. WB was already on fucking life support before he even got to Marineford and had been stabbed through the chest prior to losing half his face and he literally walked it off and continued fighting.
>>
>>175486571
Yeah he does have that. My bad.

>>175486170
To further prove the speed difference Between WB and AM.

Akainu can catch up to Jinbe with ease.
https://imgur.com/a/sWHdp

Jinbei can catch G2 luffy.
http://i.imgur.com/1k2CrDy.jpg

And G2 luffy can dodge Lasers
https://imgur.com/FeesX1D

Dodge attacks from Mihawk.
https://imgur.com/LfZt8CJ

And hit Coby out of suro which is a technique that makes people causal bullet timers.
https://imgur.com/CkZ2ycB

Whitebeard was able to keep up with Akainu. So based on scaling alone he is a very casual bullet timer.
>>
>>175486697
They are powering up by screaming.
>>
>>175486661
>WB didn't even level an island now that I'm looking at it
Are you retarded? why would he level the same island his crew is on
>>
>>175486661
>Whitebeard's done comparatively fuck all other than shake Marineford with something that had less landmass affected than some of the shit Deku's done, let alone All Might, let alone his prime

Why are all of you bnhafags such speedreaders? The shit Whitebeard was doing on Marineford was causing Earthquakes on entirely different islands and when Blackbeard first used his new found power (i.e. when he explicitly confirms he doesn't know how to use it properly yet) he causes a Tsunami on Saboady.
>>
>>175486775
>this strength feat thus makes this character fast, thus this other character who can catch up with this character with an undefined speed is now magically insanely fast, and thus by extension, WB is now fast
Your entire argument is just the association fallacy

You use a character's lack of feats as an argument, but every single argument for a character who lacks even more feats is about another character entirely
By that logic, you should be comparing absolutely every single villain and character in the manga to All Might, because his stats are higher than all of them in every single category, and he's the greatest hero.
This means he can outspeed a character with instantaneous deatomization (which Deku has done, who is just a far weaker All Might), and all that similar garbage Deku did in 100%. The fact he can match All For One who has basically every quirk he can get his hands on (ie. undefined number of quirks, thus undefined variables, the basis of your argument), means he's also better than basically every undefined bullshit quirk this manga can come up with (and there are a lot, given that there are characters that can pause time and rewind time back through evolution)
>>
>>175486913
>>175486883
>Earthquakes
Earthquakes =/= destroying islands, which was the original claim
The shifted Marineford and caused Earthquakes on other islands, so where is the headcanon 'he can destroy an island xddd' garbage coming from when the most he's done is shift the battlefield on one, in a smaller radius than All Might's casual punches. Heck, the explosions in his fight with AFO were bigger than the biggest quake feats Whitebeard caused
>>
>>175486986
Those where all speed feats. But they scale off each other because they are keeping up with one another. Yes, whitebeard doesn't have any specific speed feats since he spent a good amount of his screen time dying from a stab through his heart. But he shows multiple times that hes not slow, Keeping up with shanks, Akainu and other fast top tiers. This is not be association but by him being on par with others who can dodge bullets. What you are saying is that I would say that White beard is FTL because Kizaru is as well. But Im not, my argument is that White beard is on par with Akainus speed. Akainu can catch up to Jinbei. Jinbei is faster then Pre-ts g2. and Luffy has a fuck ton of speed feats for pre time skip that make him faster then bullets. Its basic scaling off other characters.
>>
>>175487115
>Heck, the explosions in his fight with AFO were bigger than the biggest quake feats Whitebeard caused

All Might leaves a creator.
https://imgur.com/a/i7teq

White beard fucks up the Massive fortress of marineford and splits the ground.
https://imgur.com/a/WhBnA
>>
>>175487305
B-but spliting an Island in half doesn't mean you're capable of destroying it xddd
>>
>>175487200
The Jinbei feat was strength at best because he came from an undefined location and caught someone who was visibly preparing to jump, meaning he could have reacted first - and your entire argument was based on the Jinbei feat for the Akainu feat to work.

Luffy's fastest speed feats are in Kong mode or the recent Snake mode, and they're clearly easily visible. All Might jumped 5 city blocks in an instant and ran 5km in under 30 seconds while fighting enemies. These are all while damaged and past his prime, whereas Luffy is using modes that put him at his top speed.

The reason I said you can compare All Might to everyone is because, by the author himself, his stats used for comparison are literally above the stat cap while AFTER his prime (6/5). The closest any other character's stats are to this are with characters who have /one/ stat at 6/5, and it's because their quirk is directly related to that stat. All Might, by the author's definition, is objectively max tier in BNHA and thus can be compared to every other character. That's why they can all be compared to him.

The reason why WB can't be compared to Kizaru is because your entire argument is based on association and assumptions based on undefined speeds and there isn't even any remote proof of WB's speed feats other than blatant assumption, and assuming that every major character in OP is as fast as every other character because of individual, cherrypicked feats that other characters have made.
>>
>>175487305
>All Might leaves a crater
While in the middle of the very town he's protecting, yes. You should have used the image of what led up to that creator (https://i.imgur.com/G7Zjpxg.png), since it was all directed into one object, who can also easily have the shock absorption/nullification quirk we've literally seen.

If that was actually 'splitting', the island would have toppled. It didn't. At best, it shifted.
>>
This is stupid as we'll never ever see WB in his prime.

Even in Marineford he was severely weakened and none of his attacks we've seen can in Marineford can even come close as he also had to take into account not hurting his crew.

The closest we'll know how strong his fruit is (not WB, just his fruit) was when Teach used it for the first time without any training which almost broke the island.
>>
>>175487455
Literally in that image AFO tried to reverse the damage, which is the reason for the small crater
>>
>>175487511
This is stupid as we'll (probably) never see All Might in his prime.

Even in his battle vs AFO he was severely weakened and none of his attacks we've seen can in the AFO battle can even come close as he also had to take into account not hurting the entire town around him that he was protecting.

The closest we'll know how strong his quirk is (not AM, just his quirk) was when Deku used it for the first time without any limiters which almost broke the town, which is why he launched Overhaul into the air.
>>
>>175487414
>The Jinbei feat was strength at best because he came from an undefined location and caught someone who was visibly preparing to jump, meaning he could have reacted first - and your entire argument was based on the Jinbei feat for the Akainu feat to work.

Ok then I will just use the one where Shanks and Whitebeard can fight evenly. And shanks is known for his speed.

https://imgur.com/a/92B47

>Luffy's fastest speed feats are in Kong mode or the recent Snake mode, and they're clearly easily visible. All Might jumped 5 city blocks in an instant and ran 5km in under 30 seconds while fighting enemies. These are all while damaged and past his prime, whereas Luffy is using modes that put him at his top speed.

https://imgur.com/a/eY6AZX0

Luffy can run fast enough to catch the ground on fire. You need to be mach five to do this. Moving five kilometers in thirty seconds means you are 600 Kilometers an hour. Thats not even mach one.

>The reason I said you can compare All Might to everyone is because, by the author himself, his stats used for comparison are literally above the stat cap while AFTER his prime (6/5). The closest any other character's stats are to this are with characters who have /one/ stat at 6/5, and it's because their quirk is directly related to that stat. All Might, by the author's definition, is objectively max tier in BNHA and thus can be compared to every other character. That's why they can all be compared to him.

OK, Well then, BNHA has characters like Iida be considered speedsters. And hes not even faster then some sports cars. What characters do you have in mind.

>The reason why WB can't be compared to Kizaru is because your entire argument is based on association and assumptions based on undefined speeds

I based it on feats. But I posted another one so there you go.
>>
>>175487553
But we'll see it in the movie. And maybe a flashback arc right after he dies.
>>
>>175487455
>>175487455
not only as>>175487522
said. But this is all the hits All might performed on to AFO. Meaning this attack is all of all mights strength in this fight. Which is just barely on par with What white beard can do on average.
>>
>>175482169
Whitebeard's moustache beats All Mights cockroach hair
>>
File: 7b4JzSI_d.jpg (78 KB, 640x505)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>175487455
>at best, shifted

The page literally shows marines falling from the crack, into the ocean, this is followed by "The plaza has been split in two"
>>
File: smug13.png (426 KB, 2221x1790)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>shonen threads
>people actually spent a significant amount of time writing these
>>
File: big mom ages.jpg (129 KB, 989x570)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>175482169
Would All Might be able to beat Big Mom?
>>
https://imgur.com/a/3PSiQ

An actual speed feat for White Beard as he can get to Akainu and hit him before he can react.
>>
>>175487599
Fighting someone in a battle of strength means absolutely nothing regarding speed - and the most 'strength' used in that fight was the sky being split, something All Might does basically every time he fights, and did in his very first showcasing as he changed the weather. This is still the association fallacy.

Once again, association fallacy to compare Luffy's speed to someone who doesn't even have speed feats.

>Iida is a speedster
All Might is above everyone's stats, but the best comparison of speed is Deku, who is literally baby All Might. At 100% he's moving faster than sight vs Overhaul, so feel free to calculate the speed of sight. For the record, there are even characters that can disappear completely just by not thinking, and that's not even a quirk.

You're still comparing WB to everyone through association when there's absolutely zero reason he's comparable. All Might has an author-stated reason why he can be compared to everyone in his own series, WB doesn't.
>>
>>175482169
They take each other out.
>>
>>175487706
And yet the island is still mysteriously afloat and people aren't toppling akin to an earthquake. It's a large crack, nowhere near busting an island.

>>175487645
This is literally one hit, and he was agreeing. It was a single smash. It may have exhausted his power, but he was already at the limit of his power from passing it on and having a one-hour time limit for years.
This explosion is bigger than literally anything WB has done. The tallest building in that town was bigger than the Marineford capital, and the explosion was far larger than that. The only reason for the lack of a crack on All Might's behalf is because his opponent literally negated the force with a physics-denying quirk and still passed out.
>>
>>175487803
Overhaul was stronger than Big Mom and became even bigger than her in his kaiju form, and Deku slapped his shit
>>
>>175487863
He got to him from an undefined location mate, there's absolutely no speed feat involved, just him being unaware
>>
>>175487886
>Fighting someone in a battle of strength means absolutely nothing regarding speed - and the most 'strength' used in that fight was the sky being split, something All Might does basically every time he fights, and did in his very first showcasing as he changed the weather. This is still the association fallacy.

Once again, association fallacy to compare Luffy's speed to someone who doesn't even have speed feats.

>https://imgur.com/a/3PSiQ

He has a speed feat now. Also You brought up Luffy first. I was just showing you Luffys speed in comparison to AMs feat.

>All Might is above everyone's stats, but the best comparison of speed is Deku, who is literally baby All Might. At 100% he's moving faster than sight vs Overhaul, so feel free to calculate the speed of sight. For the record, there are even characters that can disappear completely just by not thinking, and that's not even a quirk.

You're still comparing WB to everyone through association when there's absolutely zero reason he's comparable. All Might has an author-stated reason why he can be compared to everyone in his own series, WB doesn't.

>>175486308
My earlier post. Its called being FTE. The Human eye can track things at different levels under different circumstances. But being FTE doesnt make one FTE as usually 300 mph is hard for humans to follow and react to.

>>175487963
Ok, my mistake, but that feat is both AFO and AM hitting each other.
https://imgur.com/a/jQocm
Meaning it wasn't just AMs punch causing that explosion. It was the combined force of their clash. Making this feat for AM dubious at best.

>>175488011
Akainu says "HMM" hearing what the person says. But White beard hits him before he can do anything. Which Remember, White beard is dying here. He isnt fast because he is bleeding out through his heart. OP even specified this is prime white beard.
>>
>>175488102
Being FTE doesn't make one a bullet timer*
>>
>>175482169
Whitebeard can create tremors strong enough to destroy the planet. What's the strongest punch All Might can throw? United States of Smash?
>>
>>175488102
>being FTE doesnt make one FTE
So basically you are so retarded that you have zero understanding of logic. What does A = A mean?
>>
Prime WB is an a whole different level the AM, the WB we see is old, has a hole in his chest and his insides melted by lava
>>
>>175488226
>Trying to use a typo as an argument.

K anon. I meant to say bullet timer like everyone in one piece is. Unlike anyone in BNHA.
>>
>>175488269
>Hoping people will read what you didn't write instead of what you wrote.
>>
>>175482169
All might is strong but not enough to defeat prime wb who would just spam his devil fruit ability.
>>
>>175488297
Feels good to know the bnhafags ran out of excuses so now they are just trying to throw insults. stay seething fag.
>>
>>175488253
>no insides
>no half a face
>no problem
So basically his entire existence is in and of itself an asspull. So basically the entire show is trash?
>>
>>175488102
'A speed feed' that doesn't even relate to speed. It relates to reaction time, and he came from an undisclosed location so you don't even know how fast he travelled or in what time.. Reaction time and speed are separate. Even including all this, even under the assumption it was somehow a speed feat (it's not), this is literally basic-tier shit that happens not just in OP, not just in AM, but basically every single battle manga. Heck, Deku does this to people all the time while at 20%.
I brought up Luffy because someone else did, and I didn't bring him up to compare to WB. I brought him up to compare to Deku, who was a baby variant of All Might, and it was ONLY a STRENGTH feat comparison, whereas you're trying to link speed feats based on strength contests between completely unrelated characters. It's not even remotely comparable.
Also, one speed feat, if it even is one, doesn't make all of your other claims magically correct.

If you want an actual comparison between characters, one that actually makes sense, you compare Deku to All Might as Deku literally has AM's power, but is worse with them by a mile. Deku has enough strength to create multiple explosions by jumping off the air and juggling people in midair (Overhaul fight).

Even if you assume the punch clash was only half of All Might's, it's still more than three times the height of the largest building, which is larger than Marineford, and far wider. It isn't even remotely dubious even if you assume the worst and assume AM was behind in this clash, because it's still a bigger strength feat.

You also just said exactly why it's not a speed feat, because of the fact a RANDOM MOOK can see WB, tell Akainu what's happening, and have Akainu respond to the mook (even if not turning for WB)
>>
>>175488337
>Who cares if I'm being a retard, it's your fault that I'm retarded somehow.
>>
>>175488337
>master of fallacies
>hurr everyone ran out of arguments
>>
>>175488199
Literally never proven or even stated
>>
Nardo eats everyone in wan piss and boku no fagdemia alive.
>>
>>175488353
Ok, so prime whitebeard isnt old and dying like the one in marine ford. But Even when he is old and slower he can still keep up, tag and dodge people who are younger and can dodge bullets. Now younger white beard is faster and stronger then he is there. Does this make White beard a bullet timer or not?

>>175488369
Retarded like thinking All Might can dodge bullets.

>>175488370
>JUST BECAUSE WHITE BEARD CAN KEEP UP WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN EASILY DODGE BULLETS DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN!!!!111!!!!!!111

Fuck should I even get into how he has Observation Haki so he can pretty much predict anything coming at him. Dude could blitz all of BNHA, especially in his prime.
>>
>>175488518
>all might can't dodge bullets
>there are two enemies in the series (one in the villain association vs the students, one in the overhaul operation) that use guns
>both get dodged by non-all might characters who aren't even fast
hahah
>>
>>175488571
>Doesnt post the feats in question.

I'm sure they totally aren't outliers or anything.
>>
File: 006.jpg (264 KB, 854x1250)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
the closest thing I can think of to bullet timing and hes just using his quick to auto dodge bullets. We later see him unable to avoid bullets and even get tagged by one when trying to save Eri. Showing that he isn't faster then them either.
>>
File: all might (3).jpg (19 KB, 210x240)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
I think some of you guys are forgetting All Might literally destroyed several city blocks, stripped the asphalt off the roads, etc with ONE normal punch and burdened by weights...

and that wasn't in his prime, which is 60x stronger. I think most of you guys are seriously underrating him.
>>
>>175488775
Not the person arguing, but his quirk doesn't auto-dodge anything. If he uses it, his entire body becomes permeated and he instantly sinks through all matter. If he's dodging it and not falling below the floor (which is what he does in this fight), he's doing it in reaction to the bullet during the period the bullet would hit him
>>
>>175488347
They might as well say that a man with no arms can knock a foe out in one punch at this point.
>>
File: 007.jpg (335 KB, 893x1300)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>175488843
Well for one that would make it an outlier since we later see him unable to dodge or move faster then a bullet. If he was fast enough to react and activate his quirk. Then he should be able to get Eri out of the way before the shot hit him. But he cant, even when he his moving before the shot is even fired.

Secondly, if thats how the power worked. He would have fell through the floor either way. Meaning that their is clearly something off with the feat in general. Since he wouldn't be able to use the quirk without sinking one way or another.
>>
I like All Smiles and have never read One Piece, therefore it's only natural that he would win every time.
>>
>>175488940
I see you are also a man of high class.
>>
File: 005.jpg (284 KB, 853x1250)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>175488933
>>
>>175488933
>after being attacked by three guys and fighting them
>while defending someone
>if he didn't do this one thing it proves he's not able to do it
Might as well say that if WB is as fast as a bullet he could have saved Ace, but he didn't so he can't

>Secondly, if thats how the power worked. He would have fell through the floor either way.
When he turns off his power he's pushed out of the ground. If he flicks it off for a millisecond and then turns it on a millisecond later, he's only fallen for a millisecond, then was pushed out of the ground for a millisecond.
The fact he never dropped means he was timing his power. This is literally his backstory, why his power is a piece of shit, and why he needs insane control over it.
>>
>>175487803
No, because Big Mom is literally invincible.
>>
>>175489054
That is literally shit tier writing.
>>
File: he dead now.jpg (198 KB, 900x659)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>175488805
Taking all that into consideration and even adding another 10-20% to his strenght just for fun still wouldn't make him stand equal with a prime Whitebeard.

We are comparing a man fighting heavily wounded and exhausted with a man who was fighting with a hole in his stomach and without HALF HIS FACE.
We are comparing a man who can level multiple city blocks with ease with a man who can cause earthquakes which can effect not only the island he is standing on but also other islands around that one and who is literally called "the man with the power to destroy the world".
We are comparing a man who was known as the strongest hero in a world where everyone besides him hasn't even shown half of the destructive power he has with a man who was once called the strongest pirate in a world full of absolute monsters. Seriously, its a world where people exist who can't be wounded by canon balls or swords, where whole islands get frozen and where splitting a town in half earns you a top tier spot in a Yonko crew at best.

I love both series but the "BnHA exclusive" fanbase is acting delusional in this thread. All Might couldn't even beat current Luffy, even if you'd give him haki so that he could actually hurt him. It'd be a much fairer fight though. Prime Whitebeard however obliterates him low diff.
>>
File: 004.jpg (310 KB, 857x1250)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>175489029
Hmmm these panels seem to suggest that what you are saying isn't how the power works at all. And phaser is something that will let things pass right through him. As long as he knows to activate it before he is getting shot.
>>
>>175483012
Watch it weekly with us on /co/ Toonami General if you're just looking for fun.
>>
>>175489077
>a man who was fighting with a hole in his stomach and without HALF HIS FACE.
That's not badass dude, it's just a stupid shitty asspull. It's the opposite of badass.
>>
>>175489086
>this isn't how it works
>literally never read the manga
He literally explains his own power the first time he uses it. That is 100% how his power works. Just go read the BNHA wiki or some shit if you want, it has all the citations you could want, but that's 100% how his power works.
If he turns it on, he falls through the ground. When he turns if off, he's shot out.
You're misreading the panels or intentionally ignoring factual definitions of how his power works.
>>
>>175489158
Doesn't make it any less valid to show which of the two characters is stronger.
>>
>>175489176
I have read the manga. How do you think i'm getting this images? But this clearly is some alternate function that his quirk can do. As he isnt falling through the ground when using it and he turned it on once he noticed the gun. Allowing all the shots to very literally pass right through him. At no point does he react to the bullets being fired.
>>
>>175489178
Seriously my 5 year old cousin could write this trash. Nuh uh I've got a super force field.
>>
>>175489158
I don't think you know what an asspull is. The world of One Piece just hasn't as much of a realistic setting as that of BnHA, that doesn't make it in any way worse though. In the One Piece world characters can survive unrealistic wounds, that is nothing new.
>>
>>175482843
>not fast enough
he was fast enough to disappear to the naked eye
>>
>>175489176
>>175489223
You two know he can activate it just on individual parts of his body right?
>>
>>175489223
You misreading it, or not wanting to believe it, doesn't mean that's not how it works. If he's not dropping, it's because he's not keeping it on for long enough for the dropping to matter. It's not selective permability and only sometimes works - he has to have a costume made out of his own hair or he'd fall out of it by activating his quirk.
There's literally nothing that says he's not reacting to it. Just because there's no one going "hmm?" that doesn't mean the character didn't react.
Whitebeard's brain clearly doesn't work like a normal person's given that he can function perfectly even without half of it. That's an actual example of an alternative function.
>>
>>175489243
good to know that you have never even read a single arc of One Piece in your life
>>
>>175489273
>that doesn't make it in any way worse though
It literally does.
>>
>>175489326
Sorry your insult missed because I auto teleport. Also I just mind killed out and I
>>
>>175489326
Why would anyone read that trash?
>>
>>175489327
>irritated by unrealistic things
>in a fucking shonen manga
You are a strange, strange man.
>>
>>175489387
>Character bound by logic
>Stupid asspull bs
Who would win?
>>
>>175482169
Hard to say since we never get to see either at their prime.

Going off general powerlevels in their respective shows, I'd have to lean towards WB simply because high-teir characters in that universe are supernaturally tough and resilient beyond even superhumans in BnH.

That said I wouldn't discount AM altogether simply because fighting stupidly dangerous, hard to beat opponents was basically his day job for decades plus WB's powers doesn't seem particularly well suited to fighting one super strong, super-fast combatant.
>>
>>175482720
no but the movie will show him in his prime
>>
>>175489414
Should have just sent Overhaul against Whitebeard. Overhaul can instantly disintegrate himself or anyone else. Lmao half a head? No worries, he can have no head and instantly recover from every single wound you could possibly land on him, Overhaul is clearly the better person
Who needs logic when everything comes down to asspulls and feat-semantics
>>
>>175489360
Don't know, maybe because its the undisputed king of its genre since 15 years
>>
>>175489458
Tell me more about how Eva is the best anime Mr. Boomer.
>>
>>175489309
I wasnt clear on it, no. But I am now. Thanks for the help.

>>175489313
The guy above us answered the question for us. And besides, it would be an outlier to say he was reacting to them. And it makes more sense in universe for him to just have the power on to dodge bullets without having to react to them.

>>175489414
Different rules of logic for different stories dude. Just because one setting has magic doesn't make it stupid and shitty. Its all about the rules and logic thats applied in universe. One piece characters are able to do those kinds of things because thats always how it worked. People survive crazy shit all the time. Just like how they are way stronger then us despite being human. And also why faster then us. One piece stays consistent in its logic making things that you try to list be normal. Its a shonen series meant to have a bit of fun outside of realistic stuff. Unless you think quirks in general and Deku using 100000% of One for all is asspulls as well. Deku resisting mind control was probably the biggest ass pull of them all.
>>
>>175489414
Like I said you obviously have no clue what the word asspull means. You are simply irritated by a world that doesn't function as the apparently only manga world you know which is that of BnHA. You should pick up another manga or two, you'll be surprised to learn that there are worlds other than japan but with heroes.
>>
>>175489500
You are just mad that an asspull is being called an asspull because it is an asspull.
>>
>>175489533
SEETHING
>>
>>175489481
I'm sorry, I mistook you for an actual person. Apparently you're just a meme bot
>>
>>175489492
The weakest Shinigami could beat the strongest OP character because the OP characters can't hit or see Shinigami, no haki doesn't count because different rules of logic for different stories, haki isn't reiatsu

See why this is fucking retarded? You scale the logic of the genres together or accept that asspull always wins. If WB could lose half a head, so could All Might. If not, because he hasn't done it, then that's retarded, because WB hasn't done ANY of the claims people are making for him except for the fact he made a gap in the ground that someone like Cementoss, Overhaul, Powerloader (who has actually done it) can do without even trying, and AM is infinitely stronger than all of them with the capacity to do basically anything because he's got over-max stats as claimed by the author
>>
>>175489554
Now Cowboy Bebop, now that was a hit.
>>
>>175489562
Not who you're replying to but i'm pretty sure there's both undead characters and ghost characters in OP who could at least interact with shinigami.
>>
>>175489533
>tfw a parrot learned how to use a computer
we live in intersting times
>>
>>175489590
I'm replying to the person that claims you keep logic separate between manga
Different rules of logic, being dead =/= a different plane of existence that still has the capacity to one-sidedly react with the main plane (Bleach's logic), and both universes use different logic for death
>>
>>175489562
Should be /thread
>>
>>175489632
Just saying man. But yeah you're totally right. If you're going to compare different universes you have to give a lot of leeway for creative license and such.
>>
>>175489562
Don't forget the hero kid that LITERALLY does WB's Earthquake garbage and fucks up the testing arena that's basically the size of Marineford
>>
>>175489562
>The weakest Shinigami could beat the strongest OP character because the OP characters can't hit or see Shinigami, no haki doesn't count because different rules of logic for different stories, haki isn't reiatsu

You probably aren't wrong, Bleach characters are strong and not being able to see them is a huge advantage. When doing these match ups people tend to say that they can see them but Bleach is definitely stronger then one piece for now. No telling what EOS one piece will be like.

>See why this is fucking retarded? You scale the logic of the genres together or accept that asspull always wins. If WB could lose half a head, so could All Might. If not, because he hasn't done it, then that's retarded, because WB hasn't done ANY of the claims people are making for him except for the fact he made a gap in the ground that someone like Cementoss, Overhaul, Powerloader (who has actually done it) can do without even trying, and AM is infinitely stronger than all of them with the capacity to do basically anything because he's got over-max stats as claimed by the author

WB has adjectivally bigger feats over a larger scale then.

https://imgur.com/a/Nj0jG

https://imgur.com/a/hh2Al

https://imgur.com/a/FAZbe

https://imgur.com/a/nFKp8

We have to compare feats objectively and none of all mights feats really compare. His best being underwhelming to what White beard can dish out. But the biggest thing about this thread is its using two hypothetical characters with no feats. So we are just using current feats to gauge how much stronger they could be.
>>
File: 1444237231113.jpg (342 KB, 751x543)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>175482169
>most people in the thread talk about how sick All Might was and how he totally wasn't at his best
Most people seem to forget that Whitebeard needed to be nursed 24/7. Still managed to tank 40 fucking canon balls. Prime All Might vs. old Whitebeard might be a match but even then its unlikely that AM stood a chance. Whitebeard would probably just tank his punches with haki and then quake his shit
>>
File: 1458170348520.png (162 KB, 446x430)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>175489727
>Don't forget the hero kid that LITERALLY does WB's Earthquake garbage and fucks up the testing arena that's basically the size of Marineford
>>
File: 3CxYbJI.png (237 KB, 658x438)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>175489731
>All Might would have saved Ace
/thread
>>
File: 2.png (1.23 MB, 1280x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Who would win? Whitebeard or Super Heaven-Piercing Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>175489819
SHPGL doesn't have haki so derp derp powerlevels
>>
>>175489747
All Might just launches him into fucking space
>>
>>175489838
But it's obviously All Might who'd do the flying part in this one
>>
>>175489819
xdd Whitebeard can move at galactic SPIRAL-level speeds, don't believe me? Look at Jinbei move at super speeds from undefined location A to B, then look at Luffy, and now remember that WB is as good as Luffy so WB is good as undefined speed
Whitebeard wins xd
>>
>>175489810
All Might would have died to a stray bullet.
>>
>>175489836
So you are saying that Whitebeard is a little bitch?
>>
>>175482169
The better question is would All Might pass out from a conquerors haki burst or no?
>>
>>175489883
Notice that villains in BnHa don't carry guns? that should clue you into their viability.
>>
>>175489934
>Except all the ones who do and all the heroes who do as well. But its a shonen manga so they have to fight with their fists.

>>175489880
>>175489892
BNHAfags seething because all might isnt as strong as they want him to be.
>>
>>175489883
All Might would have tanked WB without giving a shit because he's got above-max stats, and those stats take into account literally reality or time-warping quirks
And as you know, you don't transfer logic from one series to another
So All Might wins, because WB couldn't even phase Overhaul, but All Might's stats are above him, and Deku, who is a worse All Might, beat him

Just remember that logic never transfers from on series to another, but I'm totally fine with that, because it means characters in One Piece can ignore losing half their brain even if they have no actual reason to do so
>>
>>175489562
They're ghosts though, can they hit humans? Bleach was a long time ago.
>>
>>175489934
You faggots don't even know your own manga do you? That anti quirk serum shit was shot with what? That faggot gass kid in the forest attacked with what exactly? Except for guys with quirks like Kirishima guys are obviously still a huge deal, get your shit together
>>
>>175489986
*guns, not guys
>>
>>175489963
The ones who do carry them are A. a middle schooler who turns the entire area around him into a poison fog you can't see through, and he's specifically targeting children, and B. a guy who has his guns loaded with anti-power needles, not even bullets
>>
>>175489963
Strong? Littlebeard isn't even universe size.
>>
>>175489978
Bleach is basically 'dead people are in a plane of existence where they can't be affected by the real world, but they can affect the real world'
>>
>>175489970
What the fuck are you even on about.

>>175490013
Also that one cowboy hero also all the cops who still prove to be an issue for average villains.

>>175490015
ok?
>>
>>175490013
And there is a pro hero based around guns who shot multiple holes into Shigaraki. Remember that one or no? Meanwhile Whitebeard tanks fucking canon balls
>>
>>175490055
How can you call yourself strong if you are not even bigger than the entire universe?
>>
>>175489934
>Notice that villains in BnHa don't carry guns?
Both Mirio and Tamaki were shot by guns (Mirio intentionally took the hit though).
>>
>>175489892
I'm saying that whitebeard has 3 obvious advantages which mean he scientifically cannot lose any possible fight.

Firstly he can cause earthquakes, almost nobody can fight during an earthquake (except presumably whitebeard himself since his feet are actually two smaller earthquakes wearing socks, enabling him to ignore issues of ballence)

Secondly, he can cause TIDAL WAVES. As you well know, any powered person who falls into open water is immediately incapacitated (obviously this isn't a problem for whitebeard himself as his shoes are made of tiny ships)

Thirdly, he's kinda strong. He can ignore slow moving cartoon cannonballs which would otherwise take a rank +C or above goon to block, deflect or otherwise bamboozle. (nobody can survive cannonballs except whitebeard and everyone else)

Adding together these three SCIENTIFIC facts we can prove without a doubt that whitebeard would win in a fight against luffy and therefore everyone else.

Now you might say: "anon, what if there's someone who isn't afraid of earthquakes, water or cannonballs?". Answer, there is. That person is of course, whitebeard himself. And in WB v WB then the drunker one wins.

/thread.
>>
>>175490079
By visiting /fit/ regularly
>>
>>175490078
The pro hero's quirk is literally a bullet-based quirk that lets him make sure his bullets hit and ignore standard bullet physics
If he wasn't using a gun I'd say that's fucking retarded

There's a big difference between a guy using a gun and a guy with a special ability that makes guns competitive in a world where an 8 year old kid can reverse your body through time until it goes through reverse-evolution and becomes a monkey
>>
>>175490101
10/10
>>
>>175490081
Granted. But they were guns with magic power stealing bullets. Regular guns probably also work against most heroes, but aren't carried because fighting with one escalates the situation too much, and escalating the situation means a hero like All Might will rock up, and he clearly wont give a shit about your guns.
>>
File: 1451692648457.jpg (23 KB, 180x162)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>175490101
>his feet are actually two smaller earthquakes wearing socks, enabling him to ignore issues of ballence
>(obviously this isn't a problem for whitebeard himself as his shoes are made of tiny ships)
>>
>>175482169
WB wins but just reminding All Might can release a full loaded king punch with no preparation on his weakened form. Imagine All Might spamming that shit on his prime.
>>
>>175490153
Won't he though? I'm sure they won't hurt him to bad but I'm sure they would at least scratch him.
>>
So according to the "logic" here, what would it take to kill Memebeard? Does he even need a head really?
>>
>>175489883
Nope. He would have jumped there from another island. Landed right next to ace and flexed on the Cuckrials and Shichibitches then grabbed ace and jumped all the way to one piece.
>>
>>175490101
When was the last time WB punched someone into the stratosphere?
When was the last time a weaker version of WB with WB's power juggled a kaiju that can disintegrate literally anything and everything into atoms, and yet still has full control over them, even if it disintegrated itself, and thus the kaiju's functioning doesn't even follow the laws of physics?
Tidal waves and earthquakes are fucking irrelevant when the person competing against him could do the exact same thing by just punching the water or stomping the ground, and doesn't even need an ability that is specifically for that purpose; it's just a byproduct
>>
>>175490102
That should tell you you aren't strong enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHFizU8adiU
>>
>>175490207
According to bnhafags just existing in their shitty verse would kill him. To be fair to the poor bastard, I would want to die too if I had to live in that shit series as well.
>>
>>175490294
Does he even need a head though?
>>
>>175490335
Does anyone really need a head?
>>
>>175490366
Yes.
>>
>>175490377
Prove it, bitch.
>>
>>175490398
I just did.
:)
>>
>>175490207
Well, you know that he already died don't you?
>>
>>175490431
That's why I'm asking if he even needs a head.
>>
>>175490431
>Implying anyone in this thread defending all might actually read one piece.
>>
>>175490212
I'm not sure what you want me to say. I've already outlined 3 very diamond hard truths that prove WB cant be beat. Maybe you need me to break it down for you, so lets look at some scenarios where WB and AM fight.
>All might is at home on hero island
>Suddenly the ground opens up and he falls into a chasm
>he is crushed to death by churning earth
1/0 WB
>All might is on his way to work, as usual.
>Suddenly the first mate gives a shout.
>He climbs above deck to see a massive wall of water approaching the ship.
>Easily 800 meters tall.
>Sure he can jump up and avoid it but he'll just land back in the water in drown
2/0 WB
>All might meets WB on an open desert plain. No water, no earthquakes
>Starts trading blows with WB
>His super strength and speed let him slowly overpower WB dispite WB's tenacity
>It looks like AM has the upper hand, but wait what this?
>WB pulls a cannon out of his pocket and fires it
>AM cannot and does not regularly dodge cannonballs
>The projectile takes 51% of AM's head, killing him instantly
3/0 WB

I could go on but I wont.
>>
>>175486708
cant regrow missing organs. i thought he said his stomach is gone which brings the question how does he eat or get any nutrition?
>>
>>175490493
People can survive without a stomach, you just need a special diet because a lot of food will make you sick and your body finds it hard to break down a lot of things (go figure).

Source: I used to work with an old lady who had hers removed due to cancer.
>>
>>175490493
Meme's don't eat.
>>
>>175489562
>>175489978
Shinigami can be hit by normal humans in Bleach, a normal WB attack would destroy thousands of shinigami.
>>175490044
Wrong.
>>
>>175490464
That's hilarious and all but White Beard could easily overpower All Might too, no pirate world shenanigans needed. He has the ability to clead his fists into fucking earth quakes, I'm sorry but this is nothing All Might could ever hope to handle. And a man who can tank canonballs without blinking can surely tank All Mights fists too, not to mention the use of haki and all.
>>
>>175489562
>>175490605
How would they deal with a Logia like Caesar? He can't be hit and even if he couldn't hit them he could make the shinigami suffocate to death.
>>
>>175490464
>he is crushed to death
Motherfucker are you retarded? He moves a lot faster than WB can magically close his chasm (it's not even shown if he can, once again another case of featless garbage), and if Deku can jump up the walls of alleyways, All Might can jump up a fucking chasm. Besides, he can jump off the fucking air (and no, it's not the shitty Skywalk garbage Sanji and Lucci do). There's no reason he'd even fall in the first place.

>hurr tidal wave
Cunt he'd just punch the water and it'd be gone, dumbshit. He's punched through more than just water. He's literally punched an entire town (the town being bigger than Marineford) worth of area in terms of explosion. He would have massacred his own town if not for a physics-defying quirk nullifying it

>fires a cannon
All Might just uses the fact he has 6/5 stats to win the fight, good luck faggot. All Might has his author backing his strength up, WB has feat semantics (oh too bad he's basically featless for anything other than strength, and none of it is actually strength, it's just his fruit doing the work for him, work that All Might can do without a quirk specifically for waves and earthquakes)
>>
>>175490731
Woosh.
>>
>>175490731
He is playing you you dumb fucking cunt, how can you not realise that. Holy fucking shit
>>
>>175490741
please let me respond its better this way
>>
>>175490681
You're a fucking idiot, the only humans that have ever affected Shinigami or even Hollow are ones with heavy reiatsu usage
>>
>>175490692
Just let the bnhafags cry out their frustration. They havent made a single point for why he can win.
>>
>>175490741
>>175490756
>All Might just uses the fact he has 6/5 stats to win the fight, good luck faggot
Good job ignoring the long-game counterpoint dumbfucks
Woosh
>>
>bnhafags being this retarded

Not even surprised.
>>
File: 1449339452411.png (73 KB, 244x244)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>175490731
>>
>>175490823
>>175490794
>>
>>175490212
The energy needed to send a person to the stratosphere is less that the energy needed to break an island.

AM can't even destroy more than a few city blocks in one hit.
>>
>>175490877
He sent a person made of pure liquid into the stratosphere
You do know how statistically impossible that is, right?
>>
>>175490763
If a hollow can touch a normal human then a normal human can touch a hollow.
>>
File: 1529303342271.jpg (37 KB, 604x608)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>175490756
shhh, just let it happen
>>
>>175490731
Firstly, WB can make earthquakes in the air too, meaning he could just crush AM to death with clouds as well as the ground.

Secondly, the surface tension of water at high velocities is harder than concrete. AM would break his fist faster than deku at a wanking competition

Thirdly, WB can infuse cannonballs with haki, meaning that they break any non haki defence. Bringing author's into is is even more retarded, since OP's author would beat BnhA's author in a fight anyday.
>>
>>175490892
>statistically impossible
Welcome to fiction.
>>
>>175490919
That's not how it works
It's a one-way trip
>>
>>175490892
If Noumu were made of liquid, he would have gone to pieces with the first hit.
>>
>>175490938
Prove it.
>>
File: 11.jpg (37 KB, 503x872)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Here is a picture of Zombiebeard. He can kick your ass even if he doesn't have his head.
>>
>>175490731
>the town being bigger than Marineford
Please present the evidence
>it's just his fruit doing the work for him, work that All Might can do without a quirk specifically for waves and earthquakes
Are you joking, right?
>>
>>175491016
Is his head the one piece?
>>
File: Hirohoshi vs Oda.png (1.09 MB, 1187x663)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>175490929
I can't even be bothered to reply to your stupid fucking post if you genuinely think your faggot (you on the right) can beat this motherfucker on the left
But here I am replying anyway
Like no joke you're actually retarded
>>
>It appears that most BnHAfags in this thread have never read One Piece
>Most OPfags in this thread seem to have read BnHA however
Is this a generation Nu thing? Noticed that with Black Clover a few times now too
>>
>>175490717

Shinigami are spirits, and Haki is just basically spiritual energy, right? Why couldn't they hit a Logia?
>>
>>175491092
Yeah. Welcome to the boomer thread.
>>
>>175491092
>
[citation needed]
>>
>>175483012
it's japanese xmen - shallow characters defined by their quirks and desire to propagate the plot
>>
>>175491092
its the nu way to discredit an argument. By not reading something they arent allowed to have an opinion on it.
>>
>>175491102
Haki is a form of willpower I believe.
>>
>>175491102
Because logic doesn't carry over between series when doing comparisons according to Odafags
>>
>>175491063
>posts this picture of ODA.
>Crops the rest of it out
>>
>>175491207
>Oda wearing the costume of Hirohoshi's creation
Lmao even OP's author agrees that BNHA's character would win
>>
>>175491177
shit can get confusing when you try to do cross series match ups but apply the logic of both universes to one another. You should normally pply rules or something before hand. Either way I think this thread is probably gonna go to its natural state of shit posting anyway.
>>
>>175491270
That's his day wear. He uses it while fighting villains and sailing the 4 seas.
>>
does anyone actually think all might could win? or are they just shit posting?
>>
>>175489289
OP characters have been able to do that since East Blue though. Observation haki is also a thing even if AM was faster too
>>
>>175491130
You actually need to see the content to explain why is bad

>Why you don't like this anime?
>The 5 images that appeared in my google search look bad
>>175490717
>>175491102
>>175491146
In Bleach the Shinigami are actually something physical made of matter called spiritrons, they need to breathe and eat spiritrons
>>
>>175491288
>I think this thread is probably gonna go to its natural state of shit posting
>Is probably
>Implying it hasn't been for a while
>>
File: pls.png (268 KB, 720x798)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>175489838
What All Might did to that Noumu Luffy did since fucking East Blue
>>
>>175491352
when you are trying to determine if its a good watch/read, i understand. But I meant of this argument about two fictional people fighting. As long as you get an unbiased source for feats you should be able to determine the winner of a fake match. at least usually.
>>
File: Mistake.png (140 KB, 354x378)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>175491288
>Either way I think this thread is probably gonna go to its natural state of shit posting anyway.
You missed the post where some said Whitebeard has earthquakes for feet.
>>
>>175491555
>Implying that isn't just a fact.
>>
>>175491477
That's what makes this thread especially shit. The OP states; "in their prime".

What the hell does that mean for either of them? WB stronger than he is before he dies but not so strong he conquered the world in his youth and AM strong enough to cow every villain in the entire world but still not beat his creator (which he does anyway while injured).

There's no yardstick to measure how strong characters were if their source material is deliberately vague on the matter.
>>
>>175483178
>fun to read?

No by no fucking chance. The story in this manga is complete utter shit and it shows from how shit the artist is. The artist wants to keep on doing fights thus not focusing on the more important things. The author from the other side is desperately trying to convey a meaning but the artist is so fucking trash that he has to implement the dialogues between fights or flashbacks.

The artist just can't hold himself back from breathing down the neck of the author for another CAMP or another INVASION.

Complete utter trash manga that it is overhyped.
>>
File: Skubfags.jpg (13 KB, 200x252)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>175491701
Here, you earned it.
>>
>>175482900
>>175484226
>>175485287
>Implying that Toxic Chainsaw and AFO are the same person
>>
>>175491701
What's this copypasta referring to? I'm guessing Shokugeki.
>>
File: Read.jpg (93 KB, 600x686)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>175491766
>>
>>175491291
Which mangaka would actually fight villains in his free time?
>>
>>175491887
I'd go with the hero dude over the pirate dude.
>>
>>175491887
Togashi, that's why Japan doesn't have crime.
>>
>>175483012
No, it sucks balls. Cringy exposition by the main bitch, lame plot and worldbuilding. Only saving grace is animation. Won't enjoy it unless you're twelve.
>>
>>175491887
>search for the answer
>google "mangaka stopped crime"
>results are 3 separate mangaka charged with owning cp
I'll go out on a limb and say not those 3.
>>
I don't know anything about Whiteboard. But I do know that AM punched several city blocks into smithereens with the air pressure alone. A shockwave moving 225 metres per second will peel road surfaces and demolish buildings. A shockwave moving that fast over several city blocks? To do that to one city block requires energy on par with 100 tons of tnt, to put that in perspective. And shockwaves deteriorate rapidly, so extend the distance requires exponentially more amounts of energy.

AM did that casually, while dying, with weights on designed to limit his strength. Power levels are wildly inconsistent in both mangas but I don't think WB has done anything on par with multiple kilotons of TNT casually.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did he split the island casually?
>>
>>175492223
Haha, whiteboard. Sorry, I'm a dirty phoneposter and autocorrect had its way with me.
>>
Whitebeard in his prime was someone who became known as the Strongest Man in the World, in a world where we've seen shipwrights who can casually lug around galleons with one hand and level cities in one blow. All Might is strong, but Whitebeard is an absolute monster
>>
File: Gura_Gura_Island_Quake.png (549 KB, 1193x678)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>175492223
This was one of Whitebeards moves, all he did was grab the air and pull and it did this.
>>
File: moab ny.jpg (135 KB, 586x502)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>175492223
>on par with 100 tons of tnt
To put that to scale, MOAB was 11 tons of explosives and the next smallest up the scale is I think Hiroshima which was 15 kilotons.
So somewhere between this and Hiroshima.
>>
So All Might won right?
>>
File: map.png (181 KB, 636x451)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>175492488
Oh, nukemap accepts custom entries.
This is a 0.1 kiloton yield.
Assuming this is the power of his punch, he could kill an estimated 5700 and injure a further 12700 in a single punch in lower Manhattan.
>>
>>175482169
>Muscle wizard vs lv 20 Monk
>>
File: 4625073-2748020670-56342.jpg (765 KB, 1456x1067)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>175492424
And this was Whitebeards first move. He just punches the air and it creates two tsunami waves that would have swallowed Marineford whole.
>>
>>175489289
Luffy could do that with Gear 2nd, and that was pre-timeskip.

All Might btfo.
>>
>>175483492
>All Might can shrug off the GuraGura no Mi

with your level of brain functionality, I recommend you go back to plebbit or whatever Youtube comment section you crawled out of for your own good.
>>
>>175492776
Whitebeard can destroy the entirety of Manhattan.
>>
>>175486165
>t. BTFO BHNAnigger
>>
File: Garou.png (43 KB, 136x148)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
This thread is getting a little too peaceful
Garou > All Might
>>
>>175493205
MHAfag here and I agree.
>>
>>175486150
You BHNAtards have to do Olympic-level Mental Gymnastics to justify why your McDonald's Reject Superman isn't as strong as he is in your delusions.
>>
>>175493205
Metal Bat = Zoro
>>
But can they defeat demonbane?
>>
Why are teens so obsessed with comparing powerful characters from unrelated franchises having completely unrelated power systems. Like who actually gives a fuck.
>>
>>175492776
And this was a casual, normal punch.
>>
File: 1501642142937.jpg (35 KB, 540x473)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>175493592
>>
>>175493786
Not really. He used One for All 100%
>>
>>175493868
Did he? I don't recall him doing that.
>>
File: boros.jpg (18 KB, 200x435)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Can All Might beat him?
>>
>>175494012
No he is a Planet buster, All might is city-large city at best
>>
>>175494090
All Might hasn't shown his true strength yet.
>>
>>175494012
Assuming he didn't go all out right from the beginning he'd likely win due to his regeneration like he was trying to do with Saitama.
>>
>>175493938
>>175494107
>Remember that fight between AM and AFO, AM only used 20% of his strength
(You)
>>
>>175482169
>allmight vs noumu and AFO
Someone should make a version of punch harder for all might desu.
>>
>>175494107
he almost killed himself trying to fight AfO.
The 60x strength thing is a meme, All Might only had to put in enough force to overwhelm Noumu's quirk and if he had more power that would've gone over quicker since the shock wouldn't dissipate so fast.
>>
>>175494107
You do realize what a fucking planetbuster is right? AM is at best comparable to a modern nuclear warhead
>>
>>175494107
That still doesn't make him on Boros level. If we highball Aof to 200x his strenght he still wouldn't be able to make Boros flinch who held his own against Saiatama and is stated to be able to destroy planets easily
>>
>>175492967
That's not an example of his physical strength though, is it? It's a property of his devil fruit.

I said before I don't know anything about WB, so I looked him up. He can shatter the air like glass, which causes the shockwaves.

It's difficult then to compare WB and AM feats directly. The shape of a shockwave matters as much as the force of it. A pin can pierce your skin with less force than a hammer, right?

WB shockwaves, especially at their most powerful, never seem to be indiscriminate releases of energy like AM's are. They always seem to be applied in a relatively direct manner, as seen in the shapes of the destruction left behind. It's really hard to tell just what the energy equivalent of his devil fruit abilities are.

Personally, I think AM could eke out a victory. If at full power and in his prime he can punch with the energy equivalent of dozens of kilotons of TNT, I think that WBs slightly less direct emissions of energy might lose out.
>>
>>175494287
I'm not referring to his fight with AfO. I'm referring to the training exercise against Deku and Bakugou when he blew out the training area with wind pressure alone.
>>
>>175491748
anyone got the counter pasta?
>>
>>175494520
AM use One for All 100% in every attack because that's his default strength

A casual attack would be One for All 0%
>>
File: 1522842211801.png (339 KB, 488x468)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
The real question is how many All Mights and White Beards does it take to even consider this guy?
>>
>>175494727
Hmm. I see why you think that but I don't think that makes much sense.

You don't use 100% of your strength in everything you do, right? There's no reason to think conclude that his default form is anywhere close to maximum effort from him.
>>
File: Ikoku.png (2.11 MB, 1366x768)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>175494459
That is his Devil Fruit, yes, but his Devil Fruit isn't his strength. Whitebeard was known as the strongest Man in the World when he was alive, and to put that into perspective, it means he was stronger than the likes of Big Mom, whose most impressive physical feat, no special powers, was swinging a sword with enough force to vaporize matter. Lesser men than Whitebeard are able to lift massive galleons with ease and throw them around, and Whitebeard also has Haki, which can allow him to predict his opponents next actions and also harden his body to defend against blows or make his attacks hit harder. Not to mention he can overlay his power over his physical attacks, so a punch from him isn't just monstrously strong, but also packed with an immense earthquake.
>>
>>175494459
>AM non-concentrated energy destroy a few city blocks
>WB concentrated energy move an island
What do you think needs more energy?
>>
>>175494836
>You don't use 100% of your strength in everything you do, right?
We don't have the ability to morph into huge muscle bound men either.

On a side note, it's kinda odd Deku didn't change that much when he went 100%. You'd think he'd at least buff up a bit.
>>
>>175494836
One for All isn't a part of his body and he doesn't need to use more effort to use it 100%
>>
>>175494459
Whitebeard is a master of his fruit power and surrounded by his own allies, of course his power is much more concentrated, he isn't an idiot who throws his destruction around wildly without any control.
>>
>>175494844
I'd say Big Mom has more impressive physical feats than that, but beating somebody in a fight is not necessarily the same as being stronger.

Even then, it only requires the energy equivalent of 1tnt to vaporise someone. AM has the equivalent of thousands at his disposal. Casually.
>>
>>175494844
That doesn't make any sense. An earthquake involves the ground, there is no ground inside of a human therefore therefore a punch cannot be packed with an earthquake.

You mean he has a vibrating punch?
>>
>>175494945
Destroying a city block with a shockwave that impacts nothing but air probably requires more energy than shifting an island with a direct and deliberate application of force. Probably.
>>
>>175494727
He doesn't. He uses a part of his power, because he would cause storms (or something equivalent, I'm too lazy to check what exactly it was) everytime he moves otherwise. Deku points that out when learning to shoot shockwaves in the Festival arc.
>>
>>175482169
I think I'll put my money on the guy who, according to the man he was about to go to war against, has the power to destroy the world.
>>
>>175495219
His power is to cause quakes, he can literally pack the force of an earthquake into his fists or weapons, even just touching you he can do it, as he crushed a Giants head by pressing him against the ground with a hand filled with quakes
>>
>>175495383
That's not an earthquake, that's just the power of vibration.
>>
>>175495161
I don't think that's an argument.

He creates shockwaves by shattering the air. That's how he does it. The resultant shockwaves, therefore, have specific properties that are not the same as the ones created by an indiscriminate release of energy.

I really don't have a horse in this race. If I'm shown something that gives WB a clear advantage I'll take it. Right now I just think that AM is better suited to win in a fight between them.

And I like WB a lot, so there's that too.
>>
>>175495202
When he hits something, with that force. Big Mom didn't hit them with her sword, it was just the force of her swing that vaporized King Baum. I know AM can hit at a distance with air pressure from the force of his hits, but can he vaporize matter with just the pressure of swinging his fist?
>>
>>175495448
Probably. I've already demonstrated that he can swing with the force of thousands of tons of tnt, and you only need 1 to vaporise somebody. That it hasn't been shown is probably because this is a kids manga and vaporising people is not heroic. But you can infer it from other feats he has shown.
>>
>>175495402
It's called the Quake Quake Fruit. This distinction is meaningless, since he is still hitting with the force of an earthquake
>>
>>175495282
>with a shockwave that impacts nothing but air
That's an explosion. It's really easy to destroy something with an explosion.

I think you underestimate how big and heavy an island is.
>>
>>175494012
Boros could solo all of BNHA
>>
>>175495561
The distinction is actually extremely important as it plainly illustrates how the author has insufficient autism levels and thus is incapable of even describing his characters powers properly.
>>
>>175495620
Boros could have soloed most shounen worlds except for something like DB where being a planet buster is a jobber-tier power. And still it's way more interesting to watch a powerless surgeon hunting down a criminal than reading about Boros.
>>
>>175495599
No, I'm not. I think you're underestimating how hard it is to blow something up compared to what WB does.

You seem to want to treat WBs devil fruit powers like it's vibration, but it isnt. If it were, he'd be pulverising everything, which he isn't.

To move an island by slamming it with shockwaves would indeed require enormous amounts of energy, but that's not what wb is doing. He's sending shockwaves into it which end up causing fractures in the ground that eventually cause the island to move when hit with more shockwaves. It's essentially high-powered fracking.

I mean I'm not an engineer so I could be wrong.
>>
>>175495894
No, you are right, fucking asshole.
>>
File: The-Holy-Lance.jpg (53 KB, 532x299)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Hey, I never visit this board, but tell me, where do you watch anime? I want to see s03e14 of boku no hero but I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks
>>
>>175495445
>indiscriminate release of energy
In the first episode we can see how AM attack a villain and the surroundings do not suffer any damage, AM have more control over his powers than what you attribute to him

And if you are talking about colateral damage, an attack specifically made to kill Akainu destroyed a giant building
>>
>>175495561
>"Gura Gura" comes from a Japanese onomatopoeia which means unstable or shaking.
Technically tremor fruit I think. But all that really means is the general idea of the fruit is "shaking", it has no real impact on its strength. Doffy can make wire that can cut buildings with a string fruit after all.
>>
>>175495728
Boros' entire purpose was basically being a parallel to Saitama, so he himself isn't what's interesting. It's their clash that was, Saitama kept going easy on him because he saw basically what he wanted to have in him.
>>
>>175495894
He don't send shockwaves, he have the power to make his objective suffer an earthquake, if the island is the objective the island would start to vibrate but WB still need to be capable of creating an strong enough vibration.

When Akainu received WB's attack Akainu got fractured, a shockwave don't make that.
>>
>>175495894
His power is vibrations though. When Aokiji freezes his body, the ice shatters because Whitebeards body is apparently constantly vibrating, or at least for the fight it was.
>>
>>175496201
Well, on a scale of "interesting" it 's not that far away from 0. Sea King was way better and he was many time weaker.
>>
>>175496326
On a scale of interesting, Garou would be a billion times above all of them.
>>
>>175496262
>he have the power to make his objective suffer an earthquake
This only means that they would have to stand on shaking ground. That's what an earthquake is.
>>
>>175496352
But in a negative direction.
>>
>>175482169
Earthquakes obliterate Tokyo and All Might or AfO are nowhere near that destructive capacity
>>
>>175496509
Double negative into positive.
>>
>>175496352
Garou is just some edgy kid who got beat up on the playground as a kid and never let it go. He's far from interesting.
>>
>>175495894
>He's sending shockwaves into it which end up causing fractures in the ground that eventually cause the island to move when hit with more shockwaves
And that requires an insane amount of energy. Humans don't have a weapon capable of doing that but destroying a building can be made with small explosives.
>>
>>175496514
Superheroes kill gods and multiverses, and Whitebeard is nowhere near that level.
>>
>>175496547
Actual earthquakes sort of feed into and power themselves.
>>
>>175496530
And than a tripple negative into negative again. He can't even suck in a straight line.
>>
File: d4d.png (779 KB, 680x510)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
Aizen is better written and stronger than Madara
>>
>>175496533
That's why you get so many threads about him that hit bump limit.
>>
>>175483012
ridiculously so. Best shounen in a long-ass time. Imagine if Naruto stayed good past the first couple story arcs and those arcs went by lightning fast, and combine that with jaw-dropping modern animation. Watch it.
>>
>>175495561
That's fucking retarded. Glad I don't read One Piss.
>>
>>175496398
No, the objective is going to shake, not the ground.
>>
>>175496579
You know how much power this planet has?
>>
>>175496598
I don't think the same 2 conversations that devolve into shitposting about powerlevels or if he's a better character than Stain is really a good thing. Really it's the retarded characterfags who keep those thread bumped.
>>
>>175496579
Devil fruit powers don't work if you are weak.
>>
>>175496682
Exactly, that's not a fucking earthquake.
>>
>>175496713
Tectonic motion is perpetual. Basically an earthquake is similar to starting a fire in that you just need a spark to start the reaction.
>>
>>175496579
Unlike WB powers
>>
>>175496810
Can All Might split islands, flip the ocean for miles around or cause tsunamis with one hit? You are really underselling the fact that Whitebeard can manipulate tectonic movements on a macro scale
>>
>>175493205
Lets make this more interesting: USJ All Might vs Tank Top Master, now thats a brawl.
>>
>>175497207
I'm not underselling it, it undersells itself.
>>
>>175495894
>He's sending shockwaves into it which end up causing fractures in the ground that eventually cause the island to move when hit with more shockwaves.
Even if the island wasn't connected to the ground you would still need an insane amount of energy to move it. Because an island is insanely heavy.
>>
>>175497207
>Whitebeard can manipulate tectonic movements on a macro scale
He can't, WB powers aren't related to tectonic movements.
>>
>>175497285
Islands are actually areas of high tectonic activity. It's like you kids have never read a single science book.
>>
>>175497339
He can though. His power isn't to control tectonic plates, but a casual application of his power, as shown with Blackbeard, is able to move islands and level city blocks.
>>
>>175497285
>Even if the island wasn't connected to the ground
This is about as retarded as the black senator who was having a serious conversation about an island tipping over.
>>
>>175489289
zoro did that in whiskey peak
>>
>>175482169
All Might because he is faster. WB has more destructive capabilities though.
>>
>can a city level opponent beat an island level opponent?
>>
>>175497505
>because he is faster
nice joke
>>
>>175492604
Yup, OP fags are seething for some reason so it’s pretty clear that all might takes it
>>
>>175497371
Islands can't rotate 40º as far a I know.
>>175497409
Follow the conversation.
>>
>>175497646
Learn English. Islands ARE the ground. You retards keep describing impossible shit, then getting pissed when anyone brings any facts to the table.
>>
>>175497371
And you only need to destroy a pillar to make a building fall
>>175497770
>He's sending shockwaves into it which end up causing fractures in the ground that eventually cause the island to move when hit with more shockwaves. It's essentially high-powered fracking.
>>
>>175497971
>It's essentially high-powered fracking.
You do realize this is an insult right?
>>
File: 1508401805235.jpg (29 KB, 480x640)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>175497770
Even if a layer of rock on the island was broken and allowed the island to rotate*

You are an unironic autist that don't understand non-literal things?
>>
>>175482169

We all know Garp would whip both their asses.
>>
>>175498844
When your anime doesn't have enough asspulls so you try to asspull reality.
>>
File: 1473015444196.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>all the Reddit doublespacing ITT
I hate every one of you fags
>>
>>175497770
>. Islands ARE the ground.
They're out in the sea. The ground wouldn't just end abruptly if it was actually connected to the the sea floor
>>
>>175499250
I'm 5 and what is science the post.
>>
>>175498918
What did he meant by this?
>>
>>175499320
Sure. I have a master in physics, though.
>>
the real question is whitebeard vs goku
>>
>>175490101
interesting, did his shoes eat a sailboat zoan?
>>
>>175482169
Whitebeard can topple islands with a casual flick if his hands.
>>
>>175500409
Don't be a retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1524236187482.png (16 KB, 263x322)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>175490794
>I-I-I'M NOT RETARDED
>I-I-I JUST WON THE ARGUMENT IN FACT
BNHAfags everyone.
Literal 2 digits IQ dumbasses.
>>
>>175499409
Of course you do sweetie.
Now go back to play with trains.
>>
>>175495932
Not trying to be, sorry.

>>175496547
We don't, but we have the technology. Mostly. We could absolutely cause destruction on the scale of WB with enough nukes (and not necessarily strong ones). Reason being that ordinarily, shockwaves bounce off of the ground. For them to act as they do in OP, WB must be continually generating them from a fixed point in space, or controlling the shockwave directly.
>>
>>175498084
I'm the anon that said that, and I never intended it to be an insult.

Furthermore we actually know nothing about the island. The composition of the island itself almost matters more than than anything else. If it's a continental island (like Australia) it might actually make the feat more impressive. Considering the size though, I'd wager it is a volcanic island (like Hawaii).
>>
>>175501799
>Considering the size though, I'd wager it is a volcanic island (like Hawaii).
Which makes it not even slightly impressive.

>and I never intended it to be an insult.

Doesn't make it any less so.
>>
>White beard keeps up with people who can dodge bullets.
>all might can at best move at 600 kilometers an hour.
>White beard has mastery over observation haki.
>All Might has slightly faster reaction speeds then a slow ass kid.
>White Beard casually busts city blocks.
>All Might at full power can bust multiple city blocks but it leaves him tired afterwards.
>White beard can fight with a whole in his heart, hundreds of deadly wounds, and a missing part of his head.
>All Might was getting fucked up by city block level attacks.

White Beard takes all rounds with ease.
>>
>>175504051
>>White beard can fight with a whole in his heart, hundreds of deadly wounds, and a missing part of his head.
Are you kidding? A level 1 priest could simply dispel undead his ass, and then bye bye.
>>
>>175504204
low tier super man stand in =/= a level one priest who knows dispel undead.
>>
>>175504317
Exactly. You don't even need to get the best man to take him down since any random priest would do. He wouldn't even get to reach his "boss fight".
>>
>>175487723
Its kinda funny that nobody ever posts why they are so meaningless
>>
>>175504394
Pirates =/= priests as well. So he is fine in his own verse and bnha verse.
>>
60x All Might could fire off king punches with finger flicks. All Might takes this.
>>
>>175504484
Nigger do you know how many quirks there are? Something as simple as dispel undead is cakewalk.
>>
>>175504534
Then why is Dabi still a competent villain? First post proof of dispel dead then you are correct. and it does exist in bnha.
>>
>>175504745
He isn't though.
>>
>>175504783
Hasn't been caught so it means hes competent enough as a villain.
>>
>>175504858
I haven't been caught either, damn that's a low bar.
>>
>>175491798
How will reading Overlord help?
>>
>>175504934
AFO was caught so he is a pretty weak villain compared to Dabi. And he was All Mights strongest foe. All Might must be a bitch in comparison to the incompetent Dabi.
>>
>>175505058
Tell me again who could be dispelled by a level 1 spell?
>>
>>175505171
Dabi, and as we just showed. Dabi> All Might> AFO.
>>
>>175505230
Based on your logic Me > AM. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>175505328
an average full grown adult > All Bitch.
>>
>>175505386
0/10
>>
All Might. One Piece characters are weak in general.
>>
>>175505412
All Might loosing 0/10 to normal people is pretty sad. Isnt he meant to be the strongest hero in bnha? 6/5 max stats and all that.
>>
>>175501929
I guess you're right. Never set out to rustle any jimmies, just to elevate the discussion a bit.

Which is also why I stopped short of saying that it being a volcanic island makes the feats less impressive.
>>
>>175482169
Considering we have less of an idea of Whitebeard in his Prime than we do of AM, that's a really REALLY hard question to answer.
But if Sengoku wasn't exaggerating about Whitebeard being able to destroy the world, Whitebeard wins.
Even if we wank All Might to Country level like our name is Seth and we want AM to match certain other Manga Cape heroes, the amount of force Whitebeard could generate even if we're lowballing him to a Magnitude 8 Earthquake would melt the flesh off AM's bones.
>>
Who would win a fight speedround

Esdeath vs Ayaka Kagari
Giant Rei vs Giant 02
Anna Nishikinomiya vs Yuno Gasai
Aqua vs Emilia
Tomoko Kuroki vs Ako Tamaki
>>
>>175506249
If WB can generate enough energy to literally cleave a planet in two, he shouldn't be losing fights with anybody else for any reason. I think it's an exaggeration.
>>
Is this argument seriously still going on? Average power levels in One Piece are so above BnHA it's not even funny.
>>
Even low tier One Piece characters are multiple degrees above the speed of sound, with high tiers like Luffy having much better feats, not to mention precog. BnHA speedsters haven't even been seen bullet timing. The difference of magnitude alone is enough to make this a stomp in Whitebeard's favor.
>>
>>175487963
>And yet the island is still mysteriously afloat
Are you fucking retarded? How do you think islands work? This is literally a Luffyesque statement.
>>
>>175508794
There is probably a difference between using that in a fight, and just doing it, you dont want to use the planet splitting power in a ordinary fight as to not have a world left afterwards to live in.
>>
File: 14.png (57 KB, 327x137)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>175489077
>We are comparing a man fighting heavily wounded and exhausted with a man who was fighting with a hole in his stomach and without HALF HIS FACE.
Why do people always say "half his face" when it's actually half his head?

>>175489158
>opposite of badass
When you are a mentally retarded onions faggot maybe.
>>
File: 1307747841629.jpg (44 KB, 562x437)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>175482169
White Beard would quake the shit out of All Might. even if he loses one on one his crew would step in to help with or without his consent.
>>
>>175487511
>was when Teach used it for the first time without any training which almost broke the island.
You know Whitebeard did the same thing, right?
>>
All-Might would PLUS ULTRA Whitebeard into the sea.

All-Might is between One Piece and Toriko in terms of physical feats.
>>
>>175512732
>Being this retarded

Anon please I can't
>>
>>175482169
newgate
>>
>>175490212
>tidal waves and earthquakes are irrelevant
>Akshully being able to manipulate the battlefield without breaking a sweat means nuffin.

Power level academia fans this desperate to ignore obvious tactical advantages because:
>Alluh Maito 6/5 strength!!1!1
>>
>>175483012
It's a lot of fun to watch. It certainly has issues, but the action scenes are great and it does a decent enough job to make you care about the characters involved in the fights, both hero and villain. Don't go in expecting to be this 10/10 savior of anime some people spout it to be. Go in expecting something similar to DBZ or Naruto - dumbass story and writing with entertaining action scenes. It's also animated really well which helps.
>>
>>175482169
Might
>>
File: 1519826267814.png (201 KB, 500x500)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>that obvious redditor who only watches bnha.

yes, you, fuck off
>>
>>175482169
The audience
>>
AM can't even scratch Whitebeard.
>>
>>175488632
Not looking it up but pretty sure Miro dodges bullets

Also OP uses muskets which are slower
>>
>>175516640
It means nothing because AM doesn't want to manipulate the battlefield. All his fights take place in an environment he's trying to protect.
>>
>>175486195
Did he get the side of his face blasted off?
That's gotta hurt
>>
One would think the power of vibration could stop anything that could harm an organism that wasn't magic.
>>
>>175486195>>175486708
All might nearly killed OfA (that is, taking off everything above the lips) with his guts hanging out and at least one collapsed lung.
>>
>>175521673
Mirio can pedict the future, he's an outlier and even stronger than pro heroes

Also even fodder in OP can dodge muskets' bullets

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.