[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/a/ - Anime & Manga



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 5toubun.jpg (151 KB, 740x1024)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
What are their character archetypes?
>>
>>176779240
Fucktoys, all of them.
>>
starting with yotsuba, going clockwise
-genki idiot
-otaku
-bitch
-slutty oneesan
-bland inevitable winner
>>
File: aF4oqIn_d.jpg (41 KB, 541x457)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I just started reading btw. Is this one a prostitute?
>>
>>176779240
Back when there were only a few chapters out, we called them Slut, Bitch, Autist/Headphones, Retard, and Tsundere/Fatty
>>
>>176779398
No but she has a high potential for it
>>
>>176779443
so what was happening in that scene?
>>
>>176779467
She's an actress, that's her boss.
>>
>>176779398
Read it. Don't ask until you've finished. Anyway, we don't have window spoilers this week?
>>
>>176779240
Bitch with secondary attributes being dumb, pretentious and bitchy to varying degrees.
>>
>>176779240
1.- Oneesan
2.- Tsundere
3.- Dandere
4.- Genki
5.- Light Tsundere.
However, none of them (except for Yotsuba) fully fit their supposed archetypes.
>>
>>176779703
>Yotsuba
>Genki
Anon, you got fooled by her acting
>>
>>176779630
>pretentious
?
>>
>>176779520
>Anyway, we don't have window spoilers this week?
We're on break this week, we didn't get spoilers for WSJ despite some chinks getting the physical mag
>>
>>176779240
My wives.
>>
>>176779703
I know the first Kanji for each of them is 1,2,3,4,5, but what is the second Kanji?
>>
>>176779736
Yotsuba is just a nice dumb genki girl with some inner demons because of the things she went through with her sisters, 4D meme is dead
>>
>>176779748
Well, not the most appropriate word, I guess. I guess the only really pretentious part is their whole mysterious childhood friend act, the wannabe actress and a bit of dead old man nerding. Also they seem to believe they can get away with anything because their stepdad is wealthy.
>>
>>176779821
花 flower
乃 archaic possessive particle
玖 nine
葉 leaf
月 month/moon
>>
>>176779240
Shit
>>
File: Nino32.png (73 KB, 260x267)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>176780105
>archaic possessive particle
is best girl!
>>
Just finished reading the chapter where MC's childhood photo shows up. Is the girl Itsuki?
>>
>>176780887
We don't know.
>>
>>176780887
The childhood photo is uncertain, there's a high Chance it might me Yotsuba or Nino
>>
>>176780887
We don't know yet.
>>
>>176780953
Why?

>>176780948
>>176780958
Any speculations?
>>
>>176780953
You can make an argument for everyone but Miku
>>
>>176780887
it's 99.99% Ichika from how the story is going.
>>
>>176780999
I think it's Ichika or Itsuki. Both of them try to be the mom of the group.
>>
>>176781002
>>176781042
Who is the speculated winner right now?
>>
>>176781042
Forgot to mention, the girl says in a later flashback she wants to be an example for her sisters.
>>
>>176781000
>>176780999
Only Yotsuba gave Fuutarou flashbacks of the childhood girl and there's the thing with Nino potentially recognizing shota Fuutarou
>>176781042
>>176781002
Ichika might be Rena, but ther's a chance of Rena != the childhood friend just like neither Rena or chilhood friend != Bride.
>>
>>176781075
Itsuki going by harem tropes
>>
>>176780953
>>176781042
I still believe it's their permaloli mom who didn't die but instead had a mental breakdown and started believing she is the sixth beatle.
>>
File: DkMxZdiVAAAGqT5.jpg (264 KB, 900x1200)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>
>>176780999
>>176781075

Cant be Nino since she wasn't aware why Fuutarou got depressed and wet.
Can't be miku since she's too obsessed with Fuutarou.
can't be Yotsuba since she has an alibi.
Can't be itsuki since she wasn't at home to get her Rena costume.

Ichika was absent during all of this.
>>
>>176781075
Rule of thumb says Itsuki is winning by a landslide, the rest are pretty much even on the quest for the F-bowl
>>
File: 1533734908587.png (56 KB, 139x281)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>176781146
Where's the drawing Negi
>>
>>176781164
>Can't be miku since she's too obsessed with Fuutarou.
I would argue that she being obsessed with Fuutarou would have been a big factor of her being Rena, I scrap her from the list because of she being too direct to do something like that though.
>>
>>176781259
She wasn't interested at all to Fuutarou during her introduction.
>>
File: DjFqDsVVAAAS805.jpg (98 KB, 800x800)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>176781225
No drawing, pls buy merch instead
>>
File: Xa16.png (757 KB, 1070x808)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
Wow, we went almost 2 days without a thread. Not bad.
I've been re-reading the series and thought I might share some things I've noticed.

The premise of 7 goodbyes is similar to the festival arc.
Fuutarou is running around trying to gahter the quints before the time limit.
Ichika is the "bad guy" and at the end apologizes to her sisters like Yotsuba recently.
This is where "why are you studying" is brought up for the first time by Ichika and it triggers Fuutarou's flashback to Lolinakano.
There is also Fuutarou takling to Nino about gathering 5 of them together so they can watch fireworks.
Fuutarou almost bails when they have fireworks in the park.
At the end Ichika promises to return the favour.

It's not related but Fuutarou and Nino watch fireworks on a rooftop. How romantic.
>>
>>176781364
Oh wow, Itsuki's expression actually fits Nino's and vice versa.
>>
>>176781337
I know, I'm just saying that his argument of
>She's obsessed with Fuutarou, therefore she's not Rena
Doesn't sounds too convincing to me, obsession would have been a pretty good reason for trying to force Fuutarou to move on from the past.
>>
>>176781423
Almost like they're twins!
>>
>>176781042
>Itsuki
>try to be the mom of the group.
Try is the keyword here. Even Yotsuba is more reliable
>>
>>176781555
>Even Yotsuba is more reliable
This is a stretch, Yotsuba hasn't done much aside of accepting Fuutarou early to assume this.
>>
>>176781075
Itsuki is almost certainly the winner. The childhood friend is most likely Ichika or Yotsuba, and definitely not Nino.
You're now caught up on important speculation. Anything otherwise is anons with no reading comprehension.
>>
>>176781777
How can there be a winner when MC marries all of them?
>>
>>176781777
>Itsuki is almost certainly the winner.
No.
>The childhood friend is most likely Ichika or Yotsuba, and definitely not Nino.
Why? Also, Rena is not necessarily the childhood friend

>>176781845
Haremfags should be thrown of a cliff on the spot
>>
>>176781952
>>Itsuki is almost certainly the winner.
>No.
That's not an argument anon, Itsuki is the main girl therefore she has the advantage over the rest
>>
>>176781952
It's literally hinted that he'll marry all of them fucking retard.
>>
>>176782079
>It's literally hinted that he'll marry all of them fucking retard.
It's just red herring and teasing by Negi, the anime promo confirmed that there's only 1 bride.
>>
Each of them has multiple faces, they have no strict archetype, Nino alone has a mix of yamato nadeshiko, tsundere, mother, and onee-san. Least multi faced is Yotsuba I think.
>>
>>176782058
>Itsuki is almost certainly the winner.
That's not an argument anon.
>>176782079
It isn't fucking retard.
>>
>>176782119
You can apply your own logic to your self.
>>
>>176782135
What personality do "drug lord" and "scary as fuck" fall under?
>>
>>176782228
Mom.
>>
>>176782187
When will you aplly "you can't marry more than one woman" logic?
>>
>>176782165
>That's not an argument anon.
It is, most harems have their main girl as the winner because it's easier for the author to focus on one pairing, the rest of the characters/harem participants are there to develop both, the MC and the main girl while also stretching the duration the manga.
>>
>>176782299
Not only this, but for this to happen the 5 of them would have to be okay with it, and Ichika sure as hell doesn't look too happy with that option
>>
Rena is Fuutarou's first love who died after she got driven over by a car. Her organs were transplanted to 5 sisters and posseses everyone of them to meet Fuutarou. Fuutarou ends up in a cycle in which he marries and divorces the 5 sisters.
>>
>>176781952
Negi makes no efforts to hide that Itsuki is the main girl. It's not just a matter of her being first girl or getting the biggest scenes, her relationship with Fuutarou is always treated as more important than the others even during arcs that focus on other girls.

Nino can't be the childhood friend at all at this point. She was a decent contender when she seemed to recognize Shotarou, but the recent arc basically kills any possibility of her being Lolikano. We know at the very least that there's no chance of her being Rena because we got to see her reaction to laked Fuutarou from her perspective so there can't be any hidden information there, and rather than having zero reason to hide being Lolikano if she knew Shotarou, she's the only quint who has reasons to reveal it immediately. The past is very clear to her unlike how it's presented with Yotsuba or Itsuki too.

Miku and Itsuki are candidates but there's no reason for them to be Lolikano in the narrative. It wouldn't do anything to reinforce their characters or their roles in-so-far.

Ichika has obvious reasons to hide being Lolikano and deceiving Fuutarou if she is, it helps her play the big sister role and changing her current relationship would have a major impact on her lifestyle. Yotsuba's in a similar boat, she lacks confidence in herself and being outed would mean that she failed to become the woman she told Shotarou she'd be years ago. If Yotsuba were Lolikano, it'd help clarify a lot of things that already happened to. We don't need 4D chess memes, it'd instantly clear up why she approached Fuutarou at the start of the series and explain her seeming to have liked him before they met.

Personally I think Rena is Lolikano because it requires less explanations that way.
>>
>>176782228
The drugging is just her preferred way of defending her sisters, could have easily been a knife or gun in a more serious manga.
>>
File: 1533728696367.png (898 KB, 1426x2048)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
Ok, let me get this straight.
>Quints know Fuutarou has resigned
>Itsuki opens her cheat sheet
>Sees "It was fairly fun hell. See ya."
>Has no idea what it means
Wtf Itsuki?
>>
>>176782391
>she lacks confidence in herself
Wasn't this a Miku thing? Yotsuba's issue is that she feels the need of helping everybody because she's too nice, which gets in the way or her own selfish desires.
>>
File: 1532021681079.png (130 KB, 282x317)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>176782275
>>
>>176782391
>>176782477
Also
> it'd instantly clear up why she approached Fuutarou at the start of the series
This can be attributed to her personality of wanting to help anybody, people made fun or Fuutarou for being lonely weirdo after all.
>>
>>176782228
>drug lord
Reminder that there is absolutely no evidence of Nino possessing any kind of drug or using it.
>>
>>176782590
Besides Yotsuba's room being full of cannabis.
>>
>>176779240
I want Negi to introduce rival quints that are also Nakano dad's daughters.
>>
>>176782388
Fuck off kumeta
>>
>>176782477
You're right actually, I chose the wrong words there. The point is that Yotsuba's main character conflict is still a lack of personal identity, but where she is is one of the rational progressions from Lolikano.

>>176782512
She makes it extremely explicit that this isn't the case in the lying chapter. 4D chess memes started in the very first place because Yotsuba kept putting on her rape face around Fuutarou right from the first chapter, her interactions with him doesn't line up with her personality.
>>
>>176782646
Yotsuba being Rena would require her to have teleportation powers since she was practicing with the track team right after Rena appeared, and knowing how pushy was Eva with her team I doubt she let Yotsuba get away for so long without noticing.
>>
>>176782391
>getting the biggest scenes
That's a meme
>The past is very clear to her
I wouldn't say that when she thinks she recognizes Shotarou, but doesn't know from where
> it'd instantly clear up why she approached Fuutarou at the start of the series
She has seen him approach their table before and went to give him the test he dropped.
>>
File: Nino14.jpg (83 KB, 390x437)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>176782623
That's on Yotsuba
>>
>>176782826
I have seen the two of them do shady deals after midnight, trust me I'm Itsuki.
>>
File: chibiku head.png (41 KB, 211x302)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>
File: chibitsuki head.png (53 KB, 308x321)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>176782863
>>
>>176779703
>Oneesan
This isn't personality. Older sister can be tsundere or meek.
>>
>>176782441
Why were they numbered 2-5 but we never saw a 1? Itsuki's paper does not really make sense even if it was numbered 1.
>>
File: comfy miku.jpg (29 KB, 346x466)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>176782863
I'm saving that crop, anon-kun.
>>
File: It can't be.png (202 KB, 752x1086)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>176782903
>>
>>176782391
Just admot that Itsuki is the best girl. Miku and Ichika have no decent interations in recent chapters with Fuutarou besides being wwt af. Yotsuba was never in the bowl and Nino is psychotic abusive bitch who should be put into jail for double poisoning attempt.
>>
>>176782939
Calm down, Rena
>>
>>176782911
Slip number 1 was Ichika, the end of the first 4 notes had a number showing who opens theirs next
>>
>>176782863
>>176782903
Cute
>>
>>176783261
Ahhh I see. That makes more sense.
>>
File: Nino59.png (59 KB, 216x354)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>176783257
>Just admot that Itsuki is the best girl
No.
>Miku and Ichika have no decent interations in recent chapters with Fuutarou
So? The last arc is not the only one that matters.
>Yotsuba was never in the bowl
Nino and Itsuki too
>Nino is psychotic abusive bitch who should be put into jail for double poisoning attempt.
You take that back. Nino has never poisoned anyone.
>>
>>176783257
Let me handle Nino, I'll make sure she stays locked up with me.
>>
>>176783257
>Itsuki is the best girl because she gets effortessly handled the spotlight with Fuutarou
Your standarts are shitty, and so are you.
>>
>>176779398
that guy did have some creepy vibes when he was introduced, but the house pretend chapter completely changed my opinion on him
>>
>>176783351
Take it easy, Fuutarou. It's just 5 more years
>>
File: x11.png (600 KB, 1070x1600)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
Something's not adding up here, Nino was the only one who passed the English test yet we see here that Ichika speaking English fluently. Also Nino was surprised as well.
>>
>>176783439
Best dad in the series
>>
>>176783470
Negi needed to give Nino a speciality, Ichika's was math already.
>>
>>176783470
Nino got a better score because of Fuutarou teaching her without her permission
>>
File: x5.png (769 KB, 1070x1600)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>176783470
Here it seems like Ichika was changing the subject when Nino was gonna reveal Fuutarou's photo.
>>
>>176783470
Didn't Ichika have the 2nd best score in english?
It think Nino is surprised at her improvement. She thought Fuutarou's tutoring was a waste of time
>>
>>176783568
Cute pijamas, all of them
>>
File: 1525325350094.png (358 KB, 687x679)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
4 a best
>>
File: Contemplating Nino.png (188 KB, 689x636)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
>>176782939
>>
>>176782936
so nice and comfy
>>
>>176783490
not like he has some tough competition
>>
File: Nino80.png (128 KB, 257x514)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>176783660
You need to have more trust in Fuutarou, Nino.
>>
>>176783592
Why is one of them without pants?
>>
>>176783754
Nino wants Fuut to watch her legs

what a slut
>>
File: I'll go to him.png (153 KB, 559x588)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>
>>176783872
Her legs are a piece of work.
And she knows.
>>
File: Nino53.png (856 KB, 1068x968)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>176783872
>Nino wants Fuut to watch her legs
What gave you that idea?
>>
>>176783928
Especially her thick, left thigh
>>
When one of them orgasms, will the others feel it?
How will this affect Fuuts' sex life?
>>
>>176783997
Anon. They are kids
>>
>>176783997
Quint telepathy is hell of a drug
>>
>>176784094
Sexy kids
>>
File: 1530108151240.jpg (419 KB, 1053x921)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>176783962
>>
>>176784523
Max Autismo Miku a cute.
>>
Who deserves to win?
>>
>>176784665
Futarou.
>>
>>176784665
Whoever Fuutarou falls in love with, they don't "deserve" anything from him after all he went through.
>>
>>176784665
Seriously. Futarou.

The girls themselves put him through the wringer, whatever makes him happy.
>>
File: NinoWedding.png (154 KB, 292x448)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>176784778
Well, we don't know the whole story yet. She might make up for ir
>>
>>176784698
>>176784778
>>176784823
Which of the 5 is worthy?
>>
>>176784896
honestly none so far
I have a favorite to root for, but none is worthy of Foot
>>
File: Santarou.png (305 KB, 659x1933)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>
>>176784896
Me
>>
>>176784896
Miku I guess. Though I'm rooting for Ichika.
>>
>>176784896
None of them are, but I think Miku comes pretty close, she's been cooperative with him since the start outside of their little chasing game
>>
File: bring him home.png (310 KB, 594x1152)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>176784778
>>176784823
And now they want to "rescue" him. Fuutarou quit because he knew he himself wouldn't be able to tutor them effectively.
>>
File: 1531171156661.jpg (71 KB, 600x800)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>176785049
>she's been cooperative with him since the start
What about the actual quint who's been cooperative from the start?
>>
Fuutarou > Kintarou > Shotarou > Santarou
>>
>>176784896
Nino of course. She's helped him out more times than others combined
>>
>>176784896
For what they do for Futarou, Miku, Ichika and Yotsuba. Itsuki by tropes, Nino by beeing the best girl. Go figure
>>
File: g10.png (1.86 MB, 1009x2047)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>176785201
>Fuutarou > Kintarou
You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
Can Kintaro still enter the apartment?
>>
>>176785176
>What about the actual quint who's been cooperative from the start?
Yotsuba attended Fuutarou's first first few lessons and then slipped some times because she had to help the basketball team (and recently, the track team).
Miku didn't attend the first lesson but after their chasing game she was absent in none and even encouraged Fuutarou to teach the others before they warmed up to him.
>>
>>176785258
>Nino by beeing the best girl. Go figure
Subjectivity isn't a very valid reason, anon-kun.
>>
>>176785352
I don't think Yotsuba learned anything at all.
>>
>>176784896
None of them at the moment.
This should be the posterchild of "too good for them"
>>
>>176785221
>She's helped him out more times than others combined
She helped Fuutarou a total of two times, when he was about to get fired and when he was sad because of the Rena (and her & Yotsuba) thing consuming his mind, even though those two times were pretty crucial I don't that gives her a significant edge in Karma compared to the others.
>>
>>176785564
She pulled him from falling off a cliff, though both are at fault there.
>>
File: eats.png (133 KB, 359x719)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>176785429
>>
>>176779240
Onee-san
Tsundere
Kuudere
Genki muscle brains
meat manjuu+winner Dumb nerd
>>
>>176785620
You see, I believe the moments where Nino helped fuutarou make up for her behavior towards him through the series, but doesn't give her a moral ground over the rest of the quints.
>>
>>176785840
You see those moments as some kind of redemption for her behaviour, I don't and certainly neither does Fuutarou.
No moral high ground. I could not begin to give a shit about that, but it is a fact that she saved his butt a few times.
>>
>>176785840
>Helped him not to lose his job
>Saved him from falling of a cliff
>Picked him up after Rena murdered him
>Realized his "pretend to be Yotsuba" plan,

I believe the moments where Nino helped fuutarou make up for her behavior towards him through the series
So, you mean she's on a neutral level, while other quints only caused him trouble?
>>
>>176786039
>I believe the moments where Nino helped fuutarou make up for her behavior towards him through the series
So, you mean she's on a neutral level, while other quints only caused him trouble?
>>
>>176785999
>certainly neither does Fuutarou.
To be fair, Fuutarou doesn't give too much though about the good and bad that the quints cause to him.
>>176786039
>So, you mean she's on a neutral level
Yes.
>other quints only caused him trouble?
Neither Ichika or Miku have caused him much trouble, Itsuki is debatable since of the two times she did, Fuutarou was partially at fault and the other Nino was involved too.
>>
File: Farewell Fuutarou.png (609 KB, 913x1736)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>176786039
>Picked him up after Rena murdered him
Rena should have left him for dead.
>>
>>176786134
Why? Is his morality sensor broken? Can't weight right or wrong? Or maybe he's thick skinned enough to not give a fuck about minor issues like he a real protagonist would.
If he started moaning about every "bad" thing they did he'd be no better than the faggot from KO
>>
>>176786140
She for sure tried.
Even >Nino saw that he was literally dead inside.
>>
>>176786375
But Nino is Rena, she just has some real good short term memory wiping drugs(personal use)
>>
File: hanayome_49_01.png (3.73 MB, 1426x2048)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB PNG
>>176779240
Ichika is onee-san.
Nino is tsundere.
Miku is kuudere.
Yotsuba is genki.
I'm not really sure what Itsuki is. She slightly reminds me of shoujo manga heroines.
>>
File: 1517121494798.png (387 KB, 640x614)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>176786555
5Toubun is a shoujo manga.
>>
File: 1527692049189.png (194 KB, 398x478)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>176786273
It's because he didn't care about anything that wasn't studying or making the quints study, simple as that since that was his character until now. Anyway, all of this was hypotetical talk about who is more worthy to win him (none of them are) given the amount of trouble/help they've given to him, so this is all subjective.
>>
>>176786134
>To be fair, Fuutarou doesn't give too much though about the good and bad that the quints cause to him.
Yeah, he thinks it's his own fault for not noticing.
But, after Itsuki stayed at his house for a week, he sympathized with Nino not wanting him at their house.
>Itsuki is debatable
I dunno. She was resentful for 1/3 of the manga and didn't want to go with his tutoring because he called her fat. She's certainly more at fault than Miku or Ichika.

Ok, I'm droping this topic to not shit up the thread more than I already did.
>>
File: Nino42.png (48 KB, 196x230)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>176786555
>555
>3 fives
>5 - 3 = 2
Nino is the bride
>>
>>176786746
Fuutarou is the tutor the quints need but not the one they deserve.
>>
>>176786798
>But, after Itsuki stayed at his house for a week, he sympathized with Nino not wanting him at their house.
Well, that just shows that in order to fix the situation with the quints he became more aware of ther feelings given his character before that, also relating to familiar scenarios is something that most human beings do regardless of their circumstances so I don't think I should give it too much of a thought about that small bit.
>Itsuki is debatable
I dunno. She was resentful for 1/3 of the manga and didn't want to go with his tutoring because he called her fat.
I guess so.
>Ok, I'm droping this topic to not shit up the thread more than I already did.
Same, there's no point in getting worked up over pointless subjective stuff.
>>
File: happy Nino.png (825 KB, 717x979)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>176786862
I see.
>>
>>176786976
I wonder if he'll come back to being their tutor (either officialy or just as a friend), or maybe Ebata-san will tutor them and we'll get friendly hijinks between Fuutarou and the quints
>>
>>176787129
Ebata vs Fuuts when.
>>
>>176779240
>Nino, Yotsuba and Itsuki have similar hair colors
>the other two look like they're fucking adopted

What did Negi mean by this?
>>
>>176787167
I don't see Ebata having anything against Fuutarou. He is just the interim tutor. Also, he is more of a father figure to the quints than Dr. Nakano. Wait until the new tutor.
>>
File: 1518841170212.jpg (1.42 MB, 2120x1600)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>176784094
why are their boobies so fat?
>>
>>176787246
50 shades of red, I believe brown is there too
>>
>>176787246
>>176787338
God Miku's original hair color was perfect as it was why did Negi have to change it?
>>
>>176779508
AV "actress"
>>
>>176787326
Why not?
>>
>>176787326
Growth hormones. Don't question it.
>>
File: Joker.png (83 KB, 227x360)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>176787294
>Wait until the new tutor.
You'll never see him coming
>>
File: 1532795315964.png (463 KB, 433x781)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>176787326
Miku's aren't
>>
>>176787294
I meant a friendly competition of seeing who improved their grades more.
>>
>>176787326
Nino and probably Ichika take care of their body, Itsuki is fat, I don't know about the others.
>>
File: brown.png (986 KB, 658x839)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
>>176787371
Curse negi for that, at least the brown used on the latest color page doesn't look bad at all.
>>
>>176787456
It's good that Negi was able to use a Fuutarou quits storyline by using the wedding timejumps to quell the readers. Imagine a different fan reaction if Negi didn't include the bride setup but the story went on as is.
>>
>>176787371
Good question. They already had distinct colors in colored illustrations and he went and made it even more obvious.
They really have different hair colors
>>
>>176787326
>5toubun
And yet the series was to be renamed 5Toubun.
>>
>>176787683
The color itself is not what bothers me, it's that it looks way too different from her 4 other sisters when they are supposed to be identical.
>>
>>176787698
>Imagine a different fan reaction if Negi didn't include the bride setup but the story went on as is.
Yeah, some people might've thought that a harem end is possible
>>
>>176787745
>And yet the series was to be renamed The Quintessential Quintuplets.
>>
>>176787702
>They really have different hair colors
Eba didn't point that out to Itsuki when she was disguising as Yotsuba, neither did the their teacher right before the midterms, it's just stylish shit
>>
>>176787750
>Vastly different hair color
>Dead eyes
>Chestlet
Yup. She's adopted
>>
>>176787789
Why Quintessential though? I bet they just put that word in there only because lol "quint".
>>
>>176787802
The biggest counterexample would be Fuutarou somehow falling for Miku disguising as Yotsuba.
>>
File: Famous Last Words.png (705 KB, 1200x632)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>176787777
Or thought Fuutarou wasn't going to end up with a Nakano.
>>
File: hanayome_38_13.png (885 KB, 1426x2048)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>176787835
>chestlet
Stop this.
>>
>>176787840
For the alliteration.
>>
>>176787750
Ichika's color also looked pretty damn different from the others since the start, although I'm with you on this one, why make the change so drastically? Even the orange-ish brown on the volume cover looks different to the one used on the color pages.
>>
>>176787895
Stop humoring his nonsense
>>
>>176787802
>Eba didn't point that out to Itsuki when she was disguising as Yotsuba
She didn't need to. Hair length was enough
>neither did the their teacher right before the midterms
He wasn't paying attention. He also didn't notice them having different hair lenghts and styles.
Or are you going to tell me that they really have 100% identical hair(same color, length and style), but Negi draws them differently to make them more recognizable?
I'm joking. I don't want to start this again
>>
File: 1532809566038.png (1.64 MB, 700x2048)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>176787895
Stop using edited images.
>>176787986
Don't take it so seriously
>>
>>176788007
Using yor logic then everyone is color blind in this manga, Fuutarou being the most blatant example if the ponytail chapter is anything to go by.not this shit again
>>
File: 1533482078952.jpg (130 KB, 1177x680)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Don't mind me, just posting a cute Yotsuba.
>>
File: x3.png (376 KB, 516x755)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>176788456
How could you?!
>>
Foomy~
>>
File: 15339360453242.png (1.43 MB, 700x2048)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>176788054
>>
File: 1533728087648.png (1.35 MB, 1352x676)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>176788456
Posting a Yotsuba in despair.
>>
File: ifonly.png (360 KB, 574x608)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>176788576
>>
>>176788566
D-damn. Miku is really strong.
I'm sorry.
>>
File: xs6.png (99 KB, 602x269)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>176788456
>>176788517
>>176788576
>>176788588
>>
Who the fuck is rena and why does she look like the twins?
>>
>>176789116
Rena is Fuutarou's childhood friend. She looks like the quints because Negi has a terrible case of sameface.
>>
>>176789355
so 0 relation to quints or do we not know yet?
>>
File: xs8.png (168 KB, 415x373)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>176789355
Pubery hit her hard
>>
File: 1532704003108.jpg (174 KB, 1228x2048)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>176789112
How far would she go to please people?
>>
File: smiley-1.png (1.86 MB, 863x1455)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>176788456
Posting cute Yotsubas never should be minded, though I hope you don't mind me posting this Miku either
>>
Eatsuki!
>>
File: ding-dong.png (856 KB, 712x1780)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>176789669
Eatsuki!
>>
I know the answer is
>read it and find out
but what makes this particular harem special or popular? Not many manga get this level of discussion
>>
>>176789902
Honestly, if you read it you'd just feel it. But it constantly has a lot of things happening and all of the girls and the MC are getting development. The MC isn't some beta guy and is actually quite assertive. The girls aren't walking tropes there's only 2 that have fallen for the MC so far. Off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1532266364066.jpg (333 KB, 2048x1150)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>176789902
>Unlike with most harems, the MC isn't a beta fag
>The story has continuity, no filler/girl of the week shit.
>The girls are sisters, so they ofthen share a lot of interactions, even more than with the MC.
>They're also very cute and are stacked
>More romance-drama oriented than stuff like Bokuben
>>
>>176789440
What's your method for coloring the skin? I use multiply but it always look opaque
>>
File: HappyMiku-1.png (970 KB, 664x950)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>176790089
I too use multiply, maybe try playing with the skin color? Or add some shading/slight blushing like I did
>>
File: yuri.jpg (30 KB, 429x241)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>ichika licking her second finger
>nino licking her first finger
What did negi mean by this
>>
>>176790498
It's foreshadowing for Nino's future baby with Fuuts.
>>
>>176790539
You mean with Ichika
>>
File: Nino82.png (62 KB, 272x359)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>176790587
Didn't you know that the thumb symbolizes marriage and children, and the pointer finger symbolizes being single?
>>
>>176790483
Do you use a darker color for the shading or something else? I'm a complete noob with photoshop
>>
File: Nino53.png (167 KB, 819x623)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>176790664
Thank you Ninobro.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (154 KB, 623x960)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>176790664
It also symbolizes Ichika and Nino respectively
>>
Let's say you love a boy who also tutors you and your 4 sisters. your kind Onee-san says she supports you. Would you doubt her?
>>
>>176790695
I use a darker tone for the shadows, yes. You can also help yourself with official promo material
>>
>>176781146
>Using this as a promotional pic when it'll be a long time before the wedding
This will be a long wait for a 2nd season, if it ever has one.
>>
File: Doubt.png (466 KB, 738x1232)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>176790893
If that kind onee-san is Ichika, then yes.
>>
>>176790893
Onee-san is horny and dishonest. No way would I trust her. Miku better hurry up and elope with him to a different city before Ichika tries to rape him again.
>>
File: Nino74.png (121 KB, 313x326)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>176790745
I-it doesn't work in that case.
It's only when you lick it
>>
>>176790934
>Purple petals with the same shape as on Nino's cover
Negi wanter to foreshadow Nino's victory
It's literally the first page in the manga
>>
File: hitoridedekiru.jpg (32 KB, 303x397)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>176791179
If licking is gay, putting your whole finger in your mouth is even gayer
>>
>>176791054
Doubting Ichika only makes Miku look paranoid and possessive. Miku really has no evidence against Ichika.

>>176791176
>Onee-san is horny and dishonest.
>Ichika tries to rape him again.
Speed reader
>>
>>176791179
Why is her hair so poofy
>>
File: ThirtyNine.png (52 KB, 118x307)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>176791409
She's pretty good at reading Ichika's feelings, which is why their talk in the bonfire happened.
>>
File: n36.png (3.87 MB, 2076x1462)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB PNG
>>176791470
Because she's worth it
>>
>>176791571
It is more like Miku took a shot in the dark and happened to be right.
>>
>>176791409
>Speed reader
Had it not been for Itsuki being around, Ichika would have usurped the F
>>
File: xs3.png (1.21 MB, 1070x1600)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
I wonder if all those toys Nino has are from 5 years ago and she couldn't part with them
>>
File: idiot.png (70 KB, 281x301)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>176788456
Rabbits are always cute
>>
>>176791718
>Had it not been for Itsuki being around
She came back for a second plate
>>
What will Ichika's plan be? Will it somehow end up backfiring?
>>
File: .......png (67 KB, 219x277)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>176791660
More like she knows her sister very well and vice-versa
>>
>>176791814
>Will it somehiw end up backfiring
No, but the other sisters will do all the job for her
>>
>>176791814
Christmas drug rape orgy. Manga ends on chapter 50 and the wedding scenes reveal to be a fever dream delusion as Fuutarou overdoses on heroin and pussy.
>>
>>176789427
As far as to ruin her happiness.
>>
>>176791718
Honestly it looked like she was going to take a closer look at his face,

Why is Fuuts dense?
>>
>>176791975
>spoiler
If he wasn't we wouldn't have a manga
>>
>>176791975
Partly because he doesn't care, but when it's explicitly told to him he reacts normally, like when he grinned at the thought of Miku liking him.
>>
>>176792065
His response to Yotsuba's confession was odd though.
>>
>Why is fuuts dense
Because he doesn't sees them that wayyet
>>
>>176779240
From counter-clockwise...
Onee-san
Tsundere bitch
Dandere
Genki
Tsundere baka
>>
>>176791877
so Ichika and Nino commit a crime, since that's what's their speciality
others are oblivious of the whole thing and are angels
>>
>>176792100
He got caught super off-guard at that time
>>
>>176792115
He is adamant about his stance on high school relationships. It would take a lot of effort to change his mind. Him no longer having a tutor-student relationship would open him up.
>>
>>176779756
Last break we had, we got the chapter a week early. You never know.
>>
>>176779240
I'm curious about where the story is going to go from here. Like the father is not going to make up with Fuutarou, period. The future flashbacks imply that, without the prodding of Fuutarou's own father, he would have skipped his own daughter's wedding. THAT is how much he dislikes Fuutarou.

So the question is, where will this arc go? Will the quints sneak out to meet Fuutarou behind their father's back? I'm particularly curious about Ichika, I'm wondering if she's going to drop out of school or something.
>>
>>176784698
The only smile that needs to be protected is his.
>>
File: Nino41.png (69 KB, 184x330)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>176792209
>so Ichika and Nino commit a crime, since that's what's their speciality
Nino's speciality are drugs and Ichika's rape orgies?
>>
>>176792318
Yeah that sounds about right
>>
>>176792313
Let's take a minute to thank Nino for restoring his smile.
Thank you, Nino!
>>
>>176792246
Will the quints sneak out to meet Fuutarou behind their father's back?
Most likely yes, or else they'll ambush him at school from now on
>I'm particularly curious about Ichika, I'm wondering if she's going to drop out of school or something.
Of course, how else will she drop out of the bowl?.
>>
>>176782388
Actually,

The wife is the 5 sisters who died after they got driven over by cars. Their organs and body parts were combined by Papakano to create "Rena", who posseses the love of 5 nakanos for Fuutarou. Fuutarou ends up marrying her, literally the bride made of five parts.
>>
>>176792376
>>176792246
They don't need to sneak out, the father just doesn't want Fuutarou in the house, he doesn't care if the quints meet him elsewhere. The precise way he states what he wants and Ebata not caring that Miku said she'd go meet him imply that.
>>
>>176792246
Ichika hasn't had that much of an involved role in this arc aside from her conversation with Yotsuba. We could expect she will be more involved in the next few chapters which would blossom into future plot points for her. I don't know if Rena would be resolved by the time this arc is over.
>>
File: Nino97.png (350 KB, 629x654)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>176792364
>>
>Called the 5 part bride
>Only 1 of them gets married
Explain this to me
>>
>>176782391
>>176782799
I used to think Nino was Rena, but the biggest flaw is Kintarou and her belief in his existence. If she had Rena's knowledge of Fuutarou's past she should have realized the picture of a boy in Fuutarou's schoolbook wasn't some random photo of a cousin, but rather Fuutarou in the past. Even if she only realized who Fuutarou was belatedly after stumbling on him during his conversation with Itsuki.

That she was still oblivious, and welcomed Kintarou with open arms the next day, means she can't have been aware of Fuutarou's past like Rena. She still hadn't, and possibly still hasn't, put together the photo was of Fuutarou.
>>
>>176792583
That comes after christmass, this is Fuutarou pursuit arc
>>
>>176792613
>Called the 5 part bride
>They don't GATTAI into Dai-hanayome-oujo
>>
>>176792691
She could have thought that "Kintarou" was Shotarou, but after finding out that Fuuts rused her, it wouldn't make any sense for her to not put two and two together at this point, so I doubt she was Lolikano.
>>
>>176785657
>>176784977
I'm waiting for the scene of Itsuki asking to eat 40 cakes.

That's as many as four tens, and that's just terrible.
>>
>>176792691
You're assuming that Rena=lolikano, there was someone eavesdropping on Itsuki and Fuutarou during their talk, so Rena could be anyone, but the most likely one is Ichika.
>>
>>176779822
4D chess is only a conspiracy because Yotsuba hasn't done shit for the plot. She is just there as a character.
>>
>>176792613
Only one of them loves him.
>>
>>176792840
Hey, don't be rude with 428 you're sort of right though
>>
>>176792839
How would Ichika accidentally reveal her identity as Rena? She went all dramatic in trying to say goodbye to Fuutarou.
>>
>>176792840
She confessed to Fuutarou.
>>
>>176789405
Are you fo serious?

Rena is literally at the heart of the drama that is 5toubun.
>>
>>176792935
ACTING!
>>
>>176792907
Yotsuba is an underdeveloped person with no potential to hide.
>>
If Ichika is Rena then it means Rena was acting on a good heart. Other quints besides Itsuki would have less pure motives. Ichika is a good girl.
>>
>>176793022
>underdeveloped person
I'd appreciate you not slandering my wife like that.
>>
>>176792935
Fuutarou should get Yotsuba to dress identically ot Rena in the park and see what reaction the pother quints have when they see her. I doubt Nino, Itsuki and Miku would be good at hiding their surprise, plus Nino is not Rena anyway. In the worst case scenario you reduce the suspects, assuming I'm right about those 3 not being able to hide their reactions.
>>
>>176793130
I doubt Itsuki, Yotsuba, or even Miku's motives would have been anything beyond trying to help him get over his past
>>
>>176792544
>The precise way he states what he wants and Ebata not caring that Miku said she'd go meet him imply that.

This is wrong. It implies Ebata liked Fuutarou, not that papakano is ambivalent. Hell, considering Ebata has been there since the girls were children might imply he would have cheered Fuutarou on from the sidelines if he knew what was said.
>>
File: 1532594421859.png (128 KB, 327x263)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>176793130
>>
Was Rena a mistake bros?
>>
>>176792613
Not if I activate this.
>>
>>176793210
Negi will have to put in a lot of effort to make it turn out well.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (368 KB, 1056x1500)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
I want a new girl to appear and do something like pic related.
>>
>>176793268
>implying the quints wouldn't drug and rape her
>>
File: 007-008.jpg (1.75 MB, 2740x2048)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>176779240
I LOVE ALL THE NAKANOS
>>
File: x5q.png (1.12 MB, 1426x1088)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
I'm a supporter of Rena != Lolinakano theory, but there is one problem.
During the conversation with Itsuki, the only thing Fuutarou said about 5 years ago, is that being necessary is his reason for studying (nice Ichika panel on that page).
Unless Lolinakano talked to other quints about meeting Shotarou and buying the charms, Rena has to be her.
As far as we know, only Itsuki (and Lolinakano) knows about those charms.
>>
>>176793316
I only like Yotsuba when she's depressed.
>>
>>176793203
>This is wrong, It implies Ebata liked Fuutarou
That's just your headcannon against mine, you can't just say mine is wrong.
>>
File: laughevil.gif (930 KB, 448x252)
930 KB
930 KB GIF
>>176779240
>tsundere
>dandere
>genki
>Kirby
>onee-sama
>>
>>176793185
Fuutarou is not suspecting them. He thinks Rena is someone else completely
>>
>>176793387
>Fuutarou is not suspecting them
shut up speedreader; he's not that stupid.
>>
>>176793372
I like her the best when she shows us her fat bunny tats. Yotsuba's body is too lewd for such a genki girl.
>>
>>176792839
>You're assuming that Rena=lolikano

No, the only thing I'm assuming is that Rena knew Fuutarou looked like a delinquent as a child. Which is very safe to say considering how she brought up the topic herself. Asking if he changed so much as a "highschool debut".

>>176792805
The quints are dumb, admittedly, but if Nino knew Fuutarou in the past, that he had any ear piercing with short, dyed, hair and acted in a delinquent manner, I think she'd realize the photo of a child delinquent in his school book is very likely him. Which in turn would undercut the existence of Kintarou.
>>
>>176793367
Yes yes. Very nice Ichika.
>>
File: Nino78.png (30 KB, 160x177)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>176793410
Fine. Show me the panel where it's shown that he knows, Speedreader-kyun.
>>
>>176793376
but my headcanon fits with papakano refusing to go to the wedding
>>
>>176793560
Mine doesn't contradict that either though, it would be far too easy for the quints to sneak out and meet up with Fuutarou even if he was against it, so why bother.
>>
>>176793268
Rihoko=Itsuki
Kaoru=Ichika
Ai=Miku
Haruka=Yotsuba
Ayatsuji=Nino
>>
>>176793412
>if Nino knew Fuutarou in the past, that he had any ear piercing with short, dyed, hair and acted in a delinquent manner, I think she'd realize the photo of a child delinquent in his school book is very likely him.
She feels like she has seen him somewhere before, but doesn't remember where.
He's in her memory. She might be Lolinakano, or she might have seen Lolinakano hanging out with him
>>
>>176793367
>As far as we know, only Itsuki (and Lolinakano) knows about those charms.
The other sisters walked into the hospital room in the middle of Itsuki and Fuutarou discussing charms, so it's possible they overheard. But we have no confirmation of that.
>>
>>176793621
He likely doesn't bother for the reasons you stated, but I'd still say its noir because he doesn't care but rather because he couldn't do anything about it. If he was ambivalent towards Fuutarou, he'd still attend the wedding for the sake of his daughter. That he didn't want to attend implies he really dislikes Fuutarou and isn't supportive of their marriage.

But I still think Ebata would be on Fuutarou's side here. If Fuutarou can recognize the fucked up family dynamic in a couple months I imagine Ebata has been stewing over it for years.
>>
File: 1531393290295.jpg (96 KB, 897x626)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
So no chapter till the 19th and then one month of hiatus, right? (And the series becoming monthly)
>>
File: shiteatinggrin.png (161 KB, 572x346)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>176793532
>kyun
GOTTEM
>>
>>176793702
>She feels like she has seen him somewhere before, but doesn't remember where.

Her "He looks familiar" implied to me she subconsciously realized the kid in the photo looks like Fuutarou, not that she recognized the kid from the past.
>>
>>176793814
>(And the series becoming monthly
Wait, it's becoming monthly?

Goddamn. I mean, on one hand this will help make sure the art quality and story stays good, but this will cut my toubun dose to a fourth.

I hope Negi gives us the occasional fanservice shot in compensation. Done with good taste and moderation, of course.
>>
>>176793702
There's no way that Nino is Lolikano at this point without there being an asspull. Before she found out that Kintarou was Fuutarou's disguise, there was a good chance of it, since it would be a convenient explanation for her liking "bad boys". But knowing that Kintarou was a ruse, Nino should also know that Fuutarou lied when he said the kid in the photo was his cousin. Meaning that if Nino were really lolikano, she'd have realized the kid was Fuutarou but she doesn't do anything differently. Acting like she doesn't know isn't really plausible either. Besides, acting is someone else's forte.
>>
>>176793814
>Monthly
Bullshit, give the source of this
>>
>gotoubun anime
Why now? Is Negi ending it? It got 5555+ tweets so WSM won't axe it.
>>
File: 1523636880480.jpg (73 KB, 640x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
The only way I see the anime flopping is if the animation is trash.

This series is solid and the reason is because Negi wants to tell a story, not get money. I've heard many times the complain "this guy is good at worldbuilding but sucks at storytelling" and I think the main problem of manga in general is the fact the mangaka reaches a point where he doesn't know what to do. I feel like Negi hit the jackpot by doing a manga about quintuplets but also he did a good job at creating a world where every character feels human and the interactions between the heroines is not forced or simply ignored. At this point, my only complain is the fact we have so little background characters, especially students that certainly should be commenting about quintuplets and their personal tutor.
>>
>>176794092
>Why now?
That's kodansha's response to shueisha's bokuben
>>
>>176779240
>miku
vocaloid
>ichika
best girl
>ribbons
athlete
>nino
bitch
>itsuki
fatty
>>
>>176794122
Why fight their 11th most popular series with you 10th?
>>
>>176794092
Cause it's selling like hotcakes
>>
>>176794147
Because bokuben is still more popular than 5Toubun and Kodansha wants that audience for them
>>
File: 1598349242983749274.png (66 KB, 600x457)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>176794057
>>
>>176794174
It is only WSM 7th best selling manga and I think KO and Juliet still outsell it.

>>176794192
>Because bokuben is still more popular than 5Toubun and Kodansha wants that audience for them
It is more popular since it is in WSJ and it is super interesting.
>>
>>176794197
He's talking about his deadline and the fact that he was jobless a year and a half ago.
>>
>>176794265
>Super interesting
LOL
>>
>>176794197
He's only saying that it's hard for him to met deadlines, not that the manga is going monthly.
>>
>>176794044
>Besides, acting is someone else's forte.
This is partially why I don't think it could be Yotsuba, the other part being the time conflict problem.

I also think it suggests it couldn't be Itsuki, along with how the bush rustling scene appeared to be foreshadowing another quint finding out about the his connection with Rena. This, admittedly, could be a red herring.

Which leaves us with Miku and Ichika, one of whom is great at impersonating her sisters while the other is an actual actor. I personally think Miku would capitalize on the knowledge she was Fuutarou's childhood acquaintance though, but admittedly could also see her being shy about it. I mean, Fuutarou lionized Rena as being this super intelligent and capable girl, who inspired this delinquent boy to turn a new leaf to the extent he's first place in his grade. Imagine being this lovestruck quint, with the knowledge your love interest thought so highly of you in the past it literally changed his life, only for him to deride the current you as retarded.

Fuck me, if I were in Rena's shoes I'd either take the secret to my grave or become someone I felt was worthy enough to reveal my identity to Fuutarou.
>>
File: x16q.png (816 KB, 1115x867)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>176794044
>Meaning that if Nino were really lolikano, she'd have realized the kid was Fuutarou but she doesn't do anything differently.
The thing is, she doesn't remember. Even if she knows that kid in the photo is Fuutarou, she might have forgot how the boy she met 5 years ago looked. I know it's weak, but there's a small possibility.
>Spoiler
Nino did a pretty good job fooling the entire track team and Itsuki (but I don't think she's acting)
>>
>>176779398
Yes
>>
File: 1533434487677.jpg (430 KB, 1280x643)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>176794265
5toubun is outselling them
>>
>>176794297
>the fact that he was jobless a year and a half ago.
Oh, boy. I'm sure he's eager to end the manga
>>
>>176794370
Ichika wouldn't do something that dishonest and sneaky.
>>
>>176794532
Well, it isn't as if it is popular enough for him to write indefinitely.
>>
>>176794460
Wew Bokuben BTFO
>>
>>176794532
He can always start a new one after some rest. Maybe 5toubun is a stepping stone towards his dream project.
>>
File: SinceIt'sIchika.png (574 KB, 1055x576)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>176794546
>Ichika wouldn't do something that dishonest and sneaky.
Yeah!
>>
>>176794814
Ichika never did anything and tried to help Miku out. Ichika didn't even want to dance with him but Miku kept insisting.
>>
Oneshot Raiha is sexy
>>
File: Nani.png (9 KB, 654x121)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
三玖天下第一
一花:7票(2.6%)二乃:27票(10.3%)三玖:105票(40.0%)
四叶:34票(13.0%)五月:62票(23.7%)零奈:11票(4.1%)


Got this from 5ch's spoilers thread, what does this seems like?
>>
>>176794851
>Ichika didn't even want to dance with him
That's why she started crying when Fuutarou proposed to not do it?
>>
>>176794856
>四叶
What ching ching nonsense is this?
>>
File: sales.png (72 KB, 1700x1200)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>176794793
His dream project is currently being serialized by Oh! Great and it's selling like hotcakes
>>
>>176794856
The official poll hasn't ended yet so it must be some other fanmade one.
>>
>>176789902
>>176790077
Also quintuplet heroines has never been done before I think, and so far it's been entertaining and interesting.
>>
File: 1511722084345.jpg (218 KB, 1200x1072)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Chinese popularity poll.

They want a harem ending.
>>
>>176787326
They're genetic mutations.
>>
>>176794855
I'd rather have Raiha doujins than any of the quints.
>>
>>176794907
Shame. Maybe he can make a haruhi manga
>>
>>176794941
>Nino the lowest of the quints
Great taste.
>>
>>176794941
Looks like the chinese aren't so bad.

>>176794939
It is the writing and lack of typical romcom dumbshit is what helps it.
>>
>>176794986
Or 2hu
>>
>>176794460
Bokuben is the next Nisekoi they said
>>
>>176794941
Wasn't Yotsuba on the news over there recently too? Something about manga being too lewd or some shit?
>>
>>176794790
Those are all WSM tho.
>>
>>176794884
That was bizarre and out of character.
>>
>>176794855
I wouldn't say sexy, but not having that stupid fake ahoge is a big plus.
>>
When are we getting a Nakano scale figure with interchangeable hair pieces?
>>
>>176795073
Yotsuba's Yotsubas are too lewd for China.
>>
File: Surprised3.png (251 KB, 272x728)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>176794941
>That big gap between Miku and the rest of the quints
Damn, the chinese really like 39
>>
File: 1530506253638.jpg (24 KB, 536x372)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>176795014
They really like Miku, every time I browse baidu half of the comments are about her.
>>
>>176794941
Why people like Miku?
She is boring as hell.
>>
>>176795188
>She is boring as hell.
For (you)
>>
>>176780105
玖, This one is used in legal documents.
>Legal.
>Legal wife.
I knew it.
>>
>>176795188
She is comfy cute.
>>
>>176795188
Same reason Sensei is popular in Bokuben and Ebino is popular in Hatsukoi Zombie. Nips think with their penis rather than their brains and like these fanservice characters
>>
>>176795188
Yeah, she has no conflict and is basically a dull waifu to make self inserters think they're love. All other sisters have conflict that doesn't involve F's F.
>>
>>176795341
That makes no sense because they all have the same appearances and the manga has barely had any fanservice crap.
>>
File: preciousMiku9.png (571 KB, 533x964)
571 KB
571 KB PNG
>>176795331
Make me chuckle
>>
>>176795188
She's the most waifubait of the 5. It's not really a problem but it's annoying when they deny it.
>>
>>176795406
Honestly, Miku would make a really good wife who is loyal and supportive. Can't refute that.
>>
>>176795391
>barely any fan service
“Fan service” isn’t just ass and titty shots, brainlet.
>>
>>176795406
Yeah Miku is easy modo.
>>
>>176795341
>Nips think with their penis rather than their brains and like these fanservice characters
Miku had hardly any fanservice outside of the first 3 chapters.
>>
>>176787835
They all dye their hair, except Miku.
>>
>>176795486
It mostly is though.
>>
>>176795453
No, she is too possessive.
>>
File: 4AkilsY.png (177 KB, 412x464)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>176795579
>No, she is too possessive.
>>
File: snugMiku.png (105 KB, 250x382)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>176795502
>Go easy modo waifu
>Play hard mode life on co-op
>Have fun and be happy together
What better?
>>
>>176795341
Yotsuba and Nino get more fanservice than her though
>>
>>176795607
She just seems the type to be. Plus she seems clingy. Ichika and Nino are tougher and more confident. Miku handled the news he quite poorly.
>>
>>176795607
He's upset she wouldn't let him have an orgy with all the sisters
>>
File: Nino73.png (176 KB, 626x454)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Hey, hey. We were doing so well.
Let's not start shitting on quints now
>>
>>176795073
Chinese government was criticizing some harem manga for being indecent.
>>
>>176795772
Miku's overwhelming popularity has always burned people's ass.
>>
File: 1532572277276.png (351 KB, 693x495)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>176795772
>still no fanart of camisole Nino
>>
File: 39SmugTea.png (142 KB, 475x681)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>176795188
There isn't anything inherently bad about her and the the switch from dead to shinning eyes is a nice gap, I also like how she's the most passionate/straightforward despite being the most quiet of the five and if Ichika and Nino's incident are to go by, she seems to be the most percective and level headed of them too.

Those who label her as a dull character just because she doesn't cause much trouble to Fuutarou forget that she went through 3 phases, Yotsuba and Ichika are less developed than her.

>>176795772
Based Ninobro, popularity talks always bring the worst of those threads.
>>
>>176795073
>>176795820
That almost became the credit page for this week
>>
>>176795846
It's not often brought up though
>>
Imagine this manga without Fuutarou lying all the time
>>
File: grrrr.png (87 KB, 370x564)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>176795882
Also did I forget to say that the way she dresses looks comfy as fuck? because it does.
>>
>>176784896
Nobody. I would like to root for a Freedom Ending but the premise of this manga is literally "someone wins".
>>
>>176795882
phase 3 best 3
>>
>>176795772
>criticizing a character is starting shit
What, Mikufags can’t handle the bantz or what?
>>
>>176795935
She looks pregnant
>>
>>176795882
I don't like girls who like the MC and know it. They feel like those places you shot deer that are fenced in and are domesticated.

Plus Miku started breaking down and said she couldn't live without him.
>>
>>176796015
Miku is the most pathetic when you really think about it, even more pathetic than Nino.
>>
>>176795687
>Yotsuba and Ichika
Yotsuba and Itsuki I meant.
>>
File: 1532320752283.jpg (27 KB, 500x479)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>176796015
>Plus Miku started breaking down and said she couldn't live without him.
>>
>>176795928
Imagine this manga without Fuutarou but instead with some shitty MC like the one from KO.
>>
>>176795928
Reminds me of the Kintarou lie. How retarded is Fuutarou? He could have just revealed himself and said that he looks like his cousin Kintarou when he’s wearing a blond wig, which makes sense since they’re relatives. Negi gets away with too much bullshit, honestly. All it does is drag the story.
>>
File: 1530316729423.jpg (23 KB, 429x410)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>176796015
>I don't like girls who like the MC and know it.
So you'd rather like girls that like the MC but don't accept it? I don't blame you if that's the case, It's not like you can have the same tastes as me or other people
>They feel like those places you shot deer that are fenced in and are domesticated.
This seems like an oddly specific example
>>
>>176796145
I would have dropped it the first couple chapters
>>
>>176796171
People panic and don’t always make the most rational decision. He tried to tell Nino the next day but didn’t have the chance.
>>
File: x41.png (205 KB, 461x470)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>176796145
>Imagine this manga without Fuutarou but instead with some shitty MC like the one from KO.
I wouldn't be here at 4 a.m. then
>>
>>176795938
Anyone who supports open endings must be hanged on the spot.
>>
File: Bad things.png (309 KB, 643x969)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>176788588
>>
>>176796145
Why do people hate the KO MC? He’s not that bad.
>>
>>176796262
The same night
>>176796171
Worst thing he's done is making Fuutarou fall off the boat.
>>
>>176796243
I like girls who might like the MC but show very little like Yukino from oregairu.
>>
>>176795772
>let's not discuss the character just circlejerk
>>
>>176795772
Just because I think Miku is a waifubait, that doesn't mean I think she's a bad character.
>>
>>176796342
Miku is safe. She means that even if everyone turned against him she wouldn't.
>>
>>176796171
>All it does is drag the story
These things have to be written in or else everything will just be resolved in 20 chapters. It makes more sense too, not everyone is going to be the most honest and rational person and sometimes the universe just gets in the way or makes something weird happen. It happens in every romcom.
>>
>>176796335
>I like girls who might like the MC but show very little like Yukino from oregairu.
To be fair, Miku doesn't go around saying that she likes fuutarou or actively bugging him because of it, remember that chapter 38 happened because Ichika kept pushing her to get close to Fuutarou.
>>
So why did Ichika cry?
>>
File: 1508532962603.png (509 KB, 906x1300)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>176796320
>90% of his expressions are him being nervous, surprised or anxious every time a girl interacts with him
Yeah no, fuck off.
>>
>>176796448
She wanted to dance
>>
>>176796431
But she shows it, Nino and Ichika knows she likes him. Miku doesn't want to be pressured into it since she smells the thieving cat all over Ichika.
>>
>>176796454
Still better than Bokuben’s MC
>>
>>176796403
>Miku is safe. She means that even if everyone turned against him she wouldn't.
What makes you say this? when she went to the hotel and found out about Fuutarou coming there the day before the first thing she assumed was that Fuutarou did something bad to her, her reactions was of light disgust.
>>
>>176796475
But she said “it’s not what you think”
>>
>>176796539
She wanted to dance
>>
>>176796475
>>
>>176796501
I can't say anything about him since I never gave a shit about Bokuben, but since they call him "Moeyuki" tells me I made the correct choice.
>>
>>176796454
>this outsold 5toubun
How? At least 5toubun has double its sales now.
>>
>>176796558
But she said it wasn’t about that
>>
>>176796599
She wanted to dance
>>
>>176796611
BUT SHE SAID IT WASNT ABOUT THE DANCE
>>
>>176796619
SHE WANTED TO DANCE
>>
>>176796590
Ichika face makes it seem like it hurt. You can see in the second panel her eyes go completely dark and have no light.

She pretends to be cool with anything but deep down she wants him.
>>
>>176794197
>Even though I was jobless a year and a half ago with so much free time that I relaxed and baked bread now all of a sudden my work is getting an anime, I can't keep up with this speed.
>For now I'll leave it for tomorrow, let me answer later.(something like this)
>Can't keep up with the speed needed to submit weekly manuscripts.
>>
>>176796635
BUT THATS NOT WHAT SHE SAID
>>
File: 1529364565453.png (74 KB, 619x462)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>176796501
>>176796594
It's ok, no matter how shitty your tastes are.
>>
>>176796619
Listen kid, women are difficult to understand. If you don't want trouble treat them like you would treat a koala with a dirty bomb strapped to her penis that could go off anytime you think about why she has a dick.
>>
>>176796619
Anon, you're following the course of logic. In order to understand women you must NOT do that.
>>
File: Nino81.png (119 KB, 339x357)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>176796662
Thank you. Finally someone has translated it
>so much free time that I relaxed and baked bread
Can't say I'd blame him if he wanted to go back
>>
File: Why would Miku do this.png (1.84 MB, 1956x2171)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>176796646
It's somehow fun to anticipate when she will shoot herself in the foot.
>>
>>176796692
Nariyuki is cute and I want to see him get fucked by Fuutarou
>>
>>176796662
Incredible how you got all of them slightly wrong.
>>
>>176796692
This is why I can’t read Bokuben. MC is just a cute walking pile of a nice guy yet all the girls want his dick. At least with Fuutarou it’s more understandable since all of the Quints have Daddy issues and he’s the type of douchebag that girls fall for. Bokuben fails as a romcom.
>>
>>176796762
Ok mr N2
>>
>>176796750
I wonder how much it will hurt. There is some darkness in Ichika, almost to Yotsuba's extent. Could desire for a man drive a woman into the dark?
>>
File: Nino24.png (36 KB, 194x159)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>176796708
>her penis
W-wow. To each his own. I won't judge
>>
>>176796619
I heard WSJ was casting people for the dense MC role of their newest romcom. I think you should audition.
>>
>>176796800
Ichika has a cute feminine penis!
>>
>>176796776
>he’s the type of douchebag that girls fall for
Not every girl has your ideal of a man, Nino.
>>
>>176796499
>But she shows it
Only when Fuutarou isn't around and in some brief instances
>Nino and Ichika knows she likes him
Nino knowing is arguable and Ichika also likes him, but she keeps shooting herself in the foot so it doesn't matter that much
>>176796171
At least it didn't took too long to be resolved, and Nino developed the best she could have done from it.
>>
>>176796619
She actually wanted him to walk her home gently.
>>
>>176796787
>almost to Yotsuba's extent
Which darkness?
>>
>>176796875
With a condom or without?
>>
>>176796786
>Implying I know more than 4 japanese words, n5-sama
He said that since he was jobless he had to resort to eat breadcrumbs
>>
File: queen of sloppiness.png (227 KB, 776x514)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>176796776
>Nice guy
I think he's starting to snap though.
>>
>Suddenly a shitshow
What happened? Did Bokuben thread die and no one has made another one?
>>
File: Killer Yotsuba.png (454 KB, 1071x839)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
>>176796886
Is it this?
>>
>>176796271
Glory to the harem god!
>>
>>176796906
That's what discussion about popularity does to a thread
>>
>>176796776
>being nice can't get you a girl
I like Fuutarou more and we shouldn't talk about bokuben but fuck you.
>>
File: despair.jpg (486 KB, 1347x768)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>176796886
Or this?
>>
>>176796922
That's pretty hot.
>>
File: 1527291834105.png (311 KB, 550x660)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>176796893
Why would you need a condom for a walk?
>>
>>176796906
There's another one. I don't want to go back there for a while, people are already having delusion of an anime announcement.
>>
>>176796906
Oh please, it's not that bad right now. Everyone's civil.
>>
>>176779240
Nino's archetype: best girl, guaranteed winner
>>
>>176796949
It is true for Fuutarou. He was an ass and it worked.
>>
Anyone has the image where Itsuki takes all the cookies from other plates?
>>
>>176796949
It's not about being nice but rather about the fact the trope is so overused it get's boring, and the fact all the girls fall for him for such a boring reason it's annoying.
>>
>>176796997
> people are already having delusion of an anime announcement.
The 5toubun anime fucked people up bad. My only hope is Kaguya, 5toubun, and bokuben air in the same season.
>>
>>176797023
I thought Ninofags were only delusional about Nino.
>>
>>176797043
>>176797060
Nariyuki wasn't nice at the beggining.
>>
>>176797086
Is anyone going to watch Juliet next season?
>>
>>176797092
Manyuki was exiled to the land of good ideas not implemented in WSJ manga.
>>
>>176794460
Wrong.
>>
>>176796957
You're overthinking it, she was sad because deep down she didn't want to help the track team
>>
>>176797125
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>176797088
Yeah that guy's crazy. She's not winning anything because Nino's already my wife.
>>
File: 1529163269819.png (118 KB, 328x264)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>176797023
>>
>>176797126
I'm sure its next to "Don't introduce Uruka too soon".
>>
>>176797086
I mean, anons here also expected an anime for Toubun, but not that fast.
>>
>>176797139
huh
>>
>>176797088
*Ninobros
>>
>>176797182
All I'm seeing here is that Nino is this thread's bicycle.
>>
>>176797153
Kishuku gakkou no juliet
>>
>>176796964
So you don't get stuff on your feet, duh.
>>
>>176782391
I am going to post this until you all accept it.
> Ichika realises she is the childhood friend, at the bushes while eavesdropping on Fuutarou and Itsuki.
> And he sort of has positive feelings(not love, like maybe) for his childhood friend.
> This would mean she has an unfair advantage over Miku, even though they would fight for Fuutarou in a fair manner.
> So she has to hide the truth, but that would be unfair to Fuutarou because she would be actively lying to him.
> His unrequited feelings are also a problem.
> So the best way to solve this problem would be to save Fuutarou from living in the past while hiding the fact that she is his childhood friend for Miku.
> RENA.
Also the fact that she isn't the same person as before therefore Fuurarou's feelings are meaningless, may have played a part in it.
>>
>>176797207
An announcement in 2019 would be normal, but to announce it one year since its serialization is bold and mind-boggling.
>>
>>176797282
Protection is important. Remember it well, kids.
>>
>>176797125
I thought the manga was fine until they started to introduce the "girl of the week falls for the MC" and then I just dropped it.
>>
>>176797249
I'm the only ninofag here though
>>
>>176797207
I didn't think there would be an anime. I am floored by the news. I hope it isn't too soon.
>>
>>176797328
Yes, among the Ninbros, you're the only Ninofag here.
>>
>>176797352
I think the soonest would be Spring 2019.
>>
Posting my beautiful wife Yotsuba
>>
>>176797381
That's too soon. Are there even studios available to work for that timeframe?
>>
>>176797381
KyoAni will be out by then.
Thankfully.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (239 KB, 670x840)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
Posting my sexy wife Nino.
>>
>>176797405
Don't mean to be rude but has your wife gained weight recently?
>>
>>176797381
Fall 2019 seems the earliest. 2020 winter might be the best.
>>
>>176797461
I want to fuck my wife Nino
>>
>>176797203
"Don't introduce someone like Uruka" must be deep in that place then.
>>
>>176797530
*Fuutarou's wife
>>
File: bunny.png (74 KB, 219x324)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>176797477
Wow, there's things you just don't say out loud.
>>
File: Mitsuba.png (295 KB, 706x962)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>176797405
Back off, she's mine!
>>
File: x17.jpg (386 KB, 594x1600)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>176797405
But that's Miku.
>>
File: Bump Limit.png (392 KB, 715x402)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>
File: 1533729313790.jpg (114 KB, 924x1092)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Am I the only Itsuki fan here?
>>
What if the anime introduces TLR tier fan service? What if it attracts people and expands the fanbase? Will the current manga fanbase be as strong when the thing finally airs?
>>
>>176797461
>>176797530
Don't you have better things to do, Fuutarou?
>>
>>176797447
Looking into their future productions after 2018, they got 20 Seiki Denki Mokuroku, the next Euphonium movie, and the Violet Evergarden movie.
>>
File: 1532275941804.jpg (1.05 MB, 1447x2047)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
I'm here to beg for Ichika pics, yet again.
>>
>>176797629
The only super interesting part would be when Fuutarou saved Nino.
>>
File: Chubby Yotsuba.png (790 KB, 1002x1352)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>176797405
>>
File: 1527418076988 (1).png (972 KB, 706x994)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>176797629
>Will the current manga fanbase be as strong when the thing finally airs?
Brothers always stick together
>>
File: Festive mode.png (217 KB, 261x641)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>176797625
No.
Anons here are just salty that their quint will lose.
>>
File: DkA7LgtV4AArPSj.jpg (121 KB, 1010x1200)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Despite there not being much to discuss about, this thread wasn't too bad
>>
>>176797711
Shaft is free.
>>
>>176797795
Her star clips are so cute.
>>
>>176797781
I will drop Ninobros for a burger.
>>
>>176797806
Aside from Nisekoi, do they have any romcoms under their belt that are actually passable?
>>
>>176797560
Nino doesn't like him and won't come to.
Yotsuba doesn't like him and will come to.
Miku likes him.
Ichika will come to.
Itsuki is a fucking pet and not framed as a romance heroine.
>>
File: cheer.jpg (182 KB, 858x1231)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>176797625
No. She's not my favorite but I love her to death
>>176797712
Unfortunately she gets the least amount of fanart among the quints
>>
>>176797871
Itsuki is going to spend Christmas eve with him.
>>
>>176797868
SZS is sometimes a romcom
>>
>>176797803
At least I got to post my crops of the previous chapter.
>>
>>176797966
So like the Monogatari series is sometimes a romcom?
>>
File: MC Ichika.jpg (161 KB, 864x1200)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>176797712
>>
>>176797919
It's hard to be an Ichika fan here.
>>
File: Nino36.png (368 KB, 573x594)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>176797712
>>176797919
>>
File: ichika.jpg (194 KB, 1099x939)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>
>>176797829
Thanks, Itsuki.
>>
File: come in.jpg (222 KB, 1447x1524)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>176798031
Ichika looks cute with a wig
>>
File: Dj6A0URUcAAUNXw.jpg orig.jpg (184 KB, 2047x1447)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>176798062
>>
File: Ichika bullying.png (285 KB, 675x940)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>176798031
>I'll leave Ichika to you.
>>
File: Nino9106.png (59 KB, 222x282)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>176797871
Nino can do what she wants, which will inevitably lead to her last name being changed to Uesugi.
>>
>>
File: n45.png (847 KB, 631x627)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
Nino a cute!
>>
>>176798101
Holy shit that's a lot of Ninos
>>
>>176798144
How is that Nino project so far?
>>
File: Nino77.png (123 KB, 344x436)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>176798101
Are you me? I don't have 9106 Nino's tho.
>>
File: 67300628_p0.png (414 KB, 1280x720)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>
File: 1532286582928.png (1.12 MB, 1046x660)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>176798054
No hard feelings, Ninobro.
>>
File: 1524962750529.png (880 KB, 728x1245)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>176798097
>>
>>176798168
>>176798147
I knew I'd have to mention this. It's my quick idea to keep them ordered in the folder in the folder, that's Nino106.
>>
What if Ichika is the quint wwith the jealous streak? That seems likely to me.
>>
File: n44.png (3.67 MB, 2048x1117)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB PNG
>>176798158
I haven't started yet. I just ended up coloring more Ninos.
>>
>>176798186
How is that a burger?
>>
File: 1525535786975.png (1.35 MB, 978x984)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>176798319
>>
>>176798300
>What if Ichika is the quint wwith the jealous streak?
Very likely, she won't stand seeing fuuts getting close with one of her sisters since she wants all of his attention
>>
File: Nino71.png (20 KB, 131x126)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>
>>176798344
Does that mean she isn't being genuine when she tells Miku she supports her? I recall her saying it is best when it is the 6 of them but she would probably prefer having him for herself.
>>
>>176798186
>>176798341
>>
File: notice me.png (396 KB, 343x513)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>176798344
How about Ichika introduces a new girl and that girl ends up taking Fuutarou's attention away from her and her sisters? The most unfortunate part is that Fuutarou would like to spend time with that girl.
>>
>>176798385
>Does that mean she isn't being genuine when she tells Miku she supports her?
(X)Doubt.png
>I recall her saying it is best when it is the 6 of them but she would probably prefer having him for herself.
It was Miku who said this
>>176798405
That would be a whole new level of shooting herself in the foot
>>
File: Nino67.png (79 KB, 395x408)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>176798405
A cute kouhai?
>>
File: 33.png (673 KB, 1114x763)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>176798394
I want to feel Itsuki's tummy!
>>
>>176798405
>How about Ichika introduces a new girl
She wouldn't.

Miku is one thing but I bet Ichika wouldn't be so accepting of random skanks.
>>
>>176798463
With good grades and glasses
>>
File: Nino76.png (42 KB, 338x402)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>176798405
This affects Miku so Ichika wouldn't do it.
>>
>>176798471
>>Miku is one thing
She'll be too busy trying to gain fuutarou over
>>
>>176798463
A cute kouhai from his new job. A dead kouhai.
>>
>>176798471
It wouldn't be intentional. Fuutarou happens to notice Ichika talking with a girl, and it turned out she was also an actress.
>>
>>176798496
Look at those gazongamous tiddies
>>
>>176798405
>ends up taking Fuutarou's attention away from her
i think this is what will make her snap and what we will enter her arc with. She still has school vs work to settle.
>>
File: Dii3_D4U8AAcp4S.jpg (300 KB, 1451x2048)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>176798535
When will Negi give us their 3 sizes?
>>
File: 1.png (50 KB, 223x264)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>176798211
>>176798127
>>176798097
>>176798096
>>176798062
>>176798038
>>176797992
>>176797919
>>176797712
>>176798405
Ichikafags or not, thanks for the pics
>>
>>176798536
>She still has school vs work to settle.
I saw that storyline being pushed aside in order to set up the Seven Goodbyes Arc. It would have to come back eventually.
>>
File: 1524962795033.png (1.11 MB, 1505x1080)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>176798710
no problem
>>
File: 1520261616639.png (567 KB, 886x1080)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
So did she want to dance or not?
>>
>>176798714
Judging the way things were looking at that moment, Miku will most likely be the one to trigger that arc
>>
What is the charm point of each quint?
>>
If Ichika would end up marrying Fuutarou would she give Miku the first round on the wedding night?
>>
>>176798872
Pierced ears and short hair works wonders for Ichika
>>
>>176798838
Miku would probably be questioning the plan Ichika concocted. Not during the preparations but after they get Fuutarou "back".
>>
File: 1529520952285.jpg (181 KB, 789x767)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>176798807
She itched the ditch multiples times while thinking about dancing with Fuutarou during the trip. And that made me think, how stealthy are the girls in order to no alert the others when they do it?
>>
>>176798872
Appearance or personality?
>>
>>176798902
Of course, she supports her sister
>>
>>176798775
Did she lose 100% or is there still fight in her if Fuutarou ever laid some moves?
>>
>>176798961
>Of course, she supports her sister
(X)Doubt.png
>>
File: Shock and Terror.png (492 KB, 1244x633)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>176798993
I wouldn't count on her making a comeback.
>>
>>176798993
Her chances may be found in the Imaginary line
>>
>>176798993
She'd melt like ice cream in the sahara
>>
>>176796903
You are correct, I missed the のち.
>>
File: the cutest.png (2.43 MB, 1227x1332)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>176798872
I also think she's interesting.
>>
File: 24th.png (620 KB, 1339x465)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
HITORIBOCCHI NO CHRISTMAS EVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
>>
File: Fuming Nino.png (117 KB, 430x605)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>176799052
Nino is entertaining because of her different expressions and complexities.
>>
>>176799024
>those eyebrows
Ichika doesn't have the face of someone supporting Miku.
>>
Fuutarou-kun should totally go into Ichika's room at night and fall asleep in her bed when the door is locked haha
>>
>>176799062
Fuutarou will be alone for awhile on Christmas eve, contemplating his conversation with Ichika and reminiscing his tutoring days, before coming home.
Brief moment of solitude during Christmas eve.
Kinda depressing, but he'll smile at the end.
>>
File: Nino93.png (38 KB, 241x241)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>176799125
Yep.
>>
>>176799309
5Toubun no Hanayome (END)
>>
>>176799309
Supposed to be Itsuki, but what's the difference, really?
>>
File: bride.png (643 KB, 981x1334)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>176799309
Fuutarou will pass by a wedding gown botique.
A quint in a wedding dress briefly occupied his thoughts.
>>
>>176799309
>>176799366
Stop reminding me of hoshino
>>
>>176798872
Short hair with that long side bang, unbuttoned shirt, earring, sweater wrapped around waist, smug face but melts when you make a move on her, onee-san/mommy vibe, likes to dance, supports her little sisters
Beautiful long hair rip, cute short hair, ribbons, best fashion, ojou-sama vibes, ZR, big moe gap when she's around someone she likes, hothead, siscon
Headphones, cozy feel, bangs cover her face, very straightforward, smartest, pantyhose, autism, very sweet, perceptive, housewife vibes
Bunny ribbon, bow, genki, retarded, helpful, friendly, neck length hair, innocent, lewd body, athletic, the only thing she'd want from you is your smile
Ahoge, weird curls on her hair, likes to eat, a little chubby, very polite, great with children, sometimes wears glasses, big moe gap, fat cheeks, housewife vibes, crybaby
>>
>>176799531
Redpill me on the Hoshino ending
>>
File: miku.png (84 KB, 325x261)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>176799246
>>
>>176799539
Oh and Nino's expressions
>>
>>176799554
The guy told Hoshino that she didn't need him anymore, broke up with her, got back to being a loner, all his friends (gyaru, crazy mangaka, Hoshino, etc) stopped talking to him, gyaru went back to her gyaru friends, mangaka escaped. The end.
>>
File: FN.png (656 KB, 1280x738)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>176799309
This entire post sounds like a bad end.
>After getting home he goes to buy something
>pic related with Nino
>and the rest is history.
>>
>>176799655
I made the post with Fuutarou being
alone in mind.
That's why there's a ping pong song there.
>>176799062
>>
>>176799652
Sounds good. Picked up.
>>
>>176799652
Axe ending? Or the writer was just that incompetent?
>>
File: G14.png (847 KB, 1426x2048)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
Cute megane
>>
>>176799770
Hiding Nino's hair behind the text bubbles somehow gives an impression that she didn't cut her hair at all.
>>
>>176799804
Fanservice for those who miss the old Nino
>>
>>176799762
Apparently he didn't like Negi's success.

I am making that up.
>>
>>176799762
Rumor goes he was angry that his manga didn't get an anime so he trashed it.
>>
>>176799539
Pretty much sum it up perfectly
I'd also add the imouto vibes to Itsuki
>>
>>176799849
>Posting spoiler in /a/
It'll be as good as true after a while then.
>>
>>176799858
But 5toubun got an anime so he should have had one too.
>>
Ichika will win. Fuck your tropes.
>>
>>176799938
It's Kodansha.
They barely have enough funds to animate their series.
Blame the NnT movie.
>>
File: 1527345861165.png (417 KB, 713x1028)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>
>>176799956
Amen
>>
>>176799938
Rumors said that he was mad about Juliet getting an anime, but I’m more inclined to believe he was mad at 5Toubun. Juliet was older and more popular than Hoshino. I don’t know if the prospects of the 5Toubun anime was gossip in WSM’s offices.
>>
>>176800028
5toubun is younger and Hoshino had seniority. I wonder if that means anything in nip society.
>>
>>176779387
>identical quintuplets
>they're all different
i wish they'd stop this shit. I have a twin fetish and they do this shit with twins ALL the time in anime.
>one's genki and tsundere
>the other is quiet and shy
>both have different hair
>both have different coloured eyes
>>
>>176799830
They have to eventually let go of this obsession with her long hair.
Or Nino in general.
>>
>>176800100
Love for Nino is eternal
>>
>>176800028
The 5toubun anime announcement had everyone here shocked.

Maybe it was both of them getting an anime and not him?
>>
>>176800088
I imagine it’s something like getting passed over for a promotion because the new hire is more productive than you.
>>
>>176800143
I can imagine the author and the editor somehow fuming about the anime announcement.
Like how I can imagine the Bokuben editor seething on the other side of the fence.
>>
File: 1532730415868.png (390 KB, 422x848)
390 KB
390 KB PNG




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.