[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 55.jpg (506 KB, 1063x1600)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
Soon
>>
>>1591909
Ozge has a penis......just wait and see.
>>
>>1591910
Good. Very good.
>>
File: SHE_NEEDS_A_PENIS.jpg (35 KB, 352x330)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1591909
She'd better have a dick.
>>
File: 1363222330043.png (187 KB, 217x587)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>1591910
>>1591911
>>1591912
How did we come to this?
>>
>>1591913
Where do you think you are etc etc etc
>>
File: 1491673926092.jpg (122 KB, 1062x1062)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>1591909
>She's being talling me all sorts
>talling
>>
>>1591913
The comic starts at midget porn. That's it's baseline /d/egeneracy.
>>
>>1591913
>Incase
>>
Oh god yes. Finally we're going to see the goat fuck. I have been waiting since she was introduced.
>>
>>1591910
It's confirmed that she has a penis. You can see a bulge when she's introduced.
>>
File: WHAT.gif (1.42 MB, 350x197)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>1591915
I didn't even notice. I wish she'd tall me.
>>
>>1591913
Shemale on female is the most hetero hentai.
It's a three-way without the manass. It is a self insert without needing to see anything but sexy women face reactions.
>>
>>1591909
>>1591915
Heh
Someone should point it out to InCase.
>>
File: Futa.png (318 KB, 1439x1377)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>1591921
>>
>>1591921
>>1591923
No, no. I disagree, the addition of penis where penis was once absent is if anything 200% dicklust.
>>
>>1591924
Only if both girls have dicks, which happens often.
It's a fine line, but as should be expected for fapping perfection.
>>
>>1591909
The goat thing gets uglier every page.

Also is Lydia more swole than Marco?
>>
>People sent InCase death threats because the brown chick is tsundere for Marco instead of full 100% lesbo
>>
>>1591927
Not shocking.
>>
>>1591927
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>1591927
>people on the internet enjoy making hollow threats over trivial grievances, news at 11
>>
>>1591909
I don't give a fuck about Alfie. Give me Vera or more Lydia/Marco fucking.
>>
>>1591927
Incase just need to tell those Biphobes to check their privilege.
>>
>>1591931
This. Alfie is bottom tier out of the entire cast.
>>
>>1591915
its best when you just take it as a Freudian slip too.
>>
File: asas.png (403 KB, 589x428)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
I don't see the appeal.
>>
>>1591935
It's the imagined dick. People here love cocks.
>>
>>1591935
>no tits
>Already looks like a guy
>Yeah give "her" a penis
No no no... it's a woman with a penis, yeah I get it.
>>
>>1591936
Only if it's feminine.
>>
>she doesn't have sexy goat legs
Come on!
>>
File: 1484446790303.jpg (381 KB, 1250x1799)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>1591935
I think he's got a thing for those eyes, honestly.
>>
>>1591910
Good, good. It's all coming together.
>>
>>1591927
The most hilarious part of that is how they're obviously only followers of Alfie and are totally unaware of the rest of InCase's work.

Also when are we getting xenobiology 2
>>
>>1591910
It was expected
>>
>>1591915
I love that image of moose
>>
>>1591937
I'm betting on her species are all gender fluid or something and that it's just a girly boy.
>>
>>1591935
>I don't see the appeal.
Other than she's extremely relaxed and has a piercing to make oral more fun?
>>
>>1591926
Goat is pretty
I want to play with her tail
>>
>>1591926
Marco is basically a twink.
>>
>>1591942
He made a solo piece with the species, which glorifies recreational drug use a bit much I think
Adult women should nut be trying to get their daughters hooked on man-jizz
>>
>>1591949
>daughters
I'm hoping for a femboy son.
>>
>>1591948
What? Marco is very well muscled, he's just not Bigs McLargehuge.
>>
>>1591950
Ahh you're turning me on
>>
>>1591952
>femmy son puzai walks in on mom sucking human step-dad dick
>he can't help himself
>mom is too high on human cum and entices him over
>she teaches him how to suck cock, holds it steady for him as he starts
>gives him encouraging words and tells him how proud she is that he's doing so well
>pushes the back of his head to help deep throat
>over time the femboy puzai starts dressing and acting more femmy
>>
>>1591909
>betwen
>talling
>peoeple

Proofreading is a virtue.
>>
File: tldr futa isn't gay.jpg (2.69 MB, 2400x2400)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
>>1591921
>>1591924
>>
Fuck the police
>>
YOU CAN'T KICK ME OFF /co/ JUST BECAUSE A STORY HAS PORN IN IT
THERE WAS NO PORN IN THAT THREAD
I READ ALFIE FOR THE STORY
>>
fucking gay ass mods
>>
>>94220648
>Incase has said 'no futa'
>Incase has promised upset dykes a 'hard lesbian' character
>enter goatbitch
I'm going to laugh so hard when goatbitch ain't got a penis. And I'll laugh again when a futa does show up two chapters latter. Chasing a fanbase is a mistake, either they like your content or they don't.
[spoiler]Also Vera best girl. Angry halfling mountain journey sex when?[/spoiler]
Fuckin punk ass bitch mods
>>
>>>/co/94222303

Why the fuck was this moved from /co/?

There's literally nothing NSFW in this thread.
>>
>>1592029
Maybe the mod actually liked the discussion and knew that it going as slow it was would archive long before resolve on /co/?

Either that or is a faggot afraid of shemale on female.
>>
>>1592076
Maybe he's just afraid of the dick, yeah
>>
Are discussion threads even allowed on /aco/
>>
>>1592115
Discussions aren't outlawed per se, but this thread still breaks the rules of /aco/.

>When starting a thread please provide at least six images of your own to start the thread.
>>
>>1592170
That rule only applis when makinga thread on /aco/, this thread was made on /co.
>>
>>1591910
>>1591909
Nope, it's a girl.

t. knows incase
>>
>>1592029

>why was this moved from /co/
>InCase thread

You're not very bright are you?
>>
>>1592374
I read Alfie for the story
>>
>>1591968
Didn't he also say Marco fucks a goat?
>>
>>1591910
[spoiler] THEY will have two dongs [/spoiler]
>>
>>1592029
Because the artist is a porn specialist, and the work being discussed is porn.

>>1592115
Yes.

>>1592170
Where the mods want it beat the 6 image minimum.

However, now that the thread is here, we can, and probably should dump all of our hot stickly loads on it.

>>1592389
Sure, but that doesn't de pornify it.
>>
>>1592421
OP pic isn't porn
There is no porn in this thread
>>
>>1592421
Now when you start dumping porn, discussion dies. Using this board to actually talk about things is an inherently flawed idea
>>
>>1591955
See, when you have to make up complex faux-math equations to explain how you are not gay, you are automatically a faggot.

You are a turbo-faggot.
>>
>>1592451
This
>>
>>1592483
You see anon, the point of that image isn't to justify somebody's wired porn
It's to make you angry about somebody trying to justify their weird porn
>>
>>1591953
Anon cease.

I can only be so erect for a concept that might never happen.
>>
>>1591909
1) does it look like Marco has a super long stretchy arm in panel two, instead of it just being the woman's arm?

2) Did tumblr change something? I use go on his tumblr to check out random porn he posts, but now it looks like I have to make a tumblr to see the page.
>>
File: 1501257041385.jpg (1.88 MB, 2400x2400)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>1591955
Here, I streamlined this for you.
>>
>>1591923
The math proves it.
>>
>>1591937
Look again, she doesn't have Lydia's pendulous bounty, but she got tits.

Granted, that doesn't mean she won't also have a cock.
>>
File: bobs_family_life_UaAQDsu.jpg (487 KB, 1750x1060)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>1591942
>when are we getting xenobiology 2

Supposedly "in the works." He's trying to keep Alfie on schedule and still does a shitload of other one-offs. He didn't commit to a schedule on the Xeno2 story, but he did say he's definitely doing it.
>>
>>1591909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75kHq9cHSEg
>>
>>1594200
poor bob :(
>>
>>1591940
how do those slit pupils work exactly? Do they sheep see in different colour ranges or something?
>>
>>1594459
panorama-ish sight
>>
>>1594459
Larger field of view. Grazing animals like goats and horses have these types of eyes because it allows them to see nearly 360 degrees around them even while bent over.

source: http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/1/7/e1500391.full

"Puazi" are aliens based on Goats, which is also the basis for them being turned on by the smell of humans.
>>
>>1594473
It's not just being turned on, they suffer pretty severe effects when exposed to people
>>
>>1594200
bob is suffering
>>
>>1594724
His sweat and jizz are literally narcotics for those aliens, he should have known what he was in for
>>
File: 56.jpg (123 KB, 1051x363)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
No dick confirmed.
>>
Dropped
>>
>>1594200
1 liek=1 prayer for bob
>>
>>1594200
I desperately need it.
>>
>>1594473
You trying to tell me I am an aphrodisiac to goats?
>>
>>1591935
It's InCase. All he knows how to draw are manfaces.
>>
>>1596003
Only nymphomaniac space-goats
>>
Lydia pregnancy scare when?

Incase drew way to much attention to her ignoring Marco warning about pulling out. Plus the obvious xray to confirm he came inside her. Along with the obvious panels of cum leaking out)

This isn't a halfling that genetically incompatible
>>
>>1595728
what a shame
>>
>>1596027
>uses manface
Opinion discarded
>>
>>1596734
Maybe she wants to get pregnant
>>
>>1596734
Honestly, unless its gonna be a plot point InCase can just have Lydia bug the slutty elf merchant for elvish silphium. She might have gone and done exactly that.
>>
>>1591935
Is Ezra Miller playing this character?
>>
>>1592374
>>1592421
>if an artist does porn you're not allowed to discuss pages of that artist that have no porn at all

I guess we're not allowed discuss the Superman stuff done by the guy that did the lesbian BDSM comic?
>>
>>1592600
You might be right, but it still feels like a little bit too much effort to take for a meme.
>>
>>1597553
Sejic is drawing Aquaman, not Superman, anon
>>
>>1591955
Instead of watching females licking each other or fucking each other with a strapon, you try to put a dick on every woman you see. Therefore your focus is on the dick. The dick is all you really care about.

>somehow not gay
lmao
>>
>>1597334
kek
>>
>>1591927
fuck I wish I hadn't looked at the comments section
>>
>>1591940
UFO goats a best.
>>
>>1591914
Land of the faggots, evidently.
>>
>>1596567
But are they nymphos because of the aphrodisiac, or is it an aphrodisiac because they're nymphos?
>>
So, aside from this and irovedout, what are the best fantasy porn comics?
>>
>>1597235
any good site rips of incases comics?
>>
>>1595728
that isnt Ozge
>>
File: 7jAbrrMz[1].jpg (1.04 MB, 1250x1750)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
possible a bumb for more puazi
>>
>>1596003
>>1596567

Female goats seem to be attracted to the smell of human sweat. I can't seem to find definitive proof for it, but I assumed when Incase came up the Puazi he was referencing this "myth".
>>
>>1600263
Fuck off Pedro
>>
>>1600475
whimper whimper i can't read a second language
>>
>>1600526
French, actually
>>
>>1598970
The Cummoner... and that's about it for Western Fantasy Porn comics that are actually worth reading.
>>
>>1600985
The drop off between this and those two is frightening. The art and writing in this are just bad.
>>
is this gay
am I gay now
>>
>>1601451
And the drop off only gets worse. But some of the poor writing can probably be blamed on language barriers. 70% the writer of the Cummoner is Polish. But I also could be hallucinating that.
>>
>>1600985
>>1601451
>>1603645
I'm 5 pages in and I'm already cringing.


Also although it's not adult content, Bomango is coming along great.
>>
>>1591965
I would read Alfie for the the story or the porn

seriously, how does he do it?
>>
File: 57.jpg (579 KB, 1063x1600)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
New page tho
>>
>>1607041

When a hunter is bringing back presents, sort of like when your cat REALLY loves you and keeps leaving dead mice, birds, frogs, squirrels etc. on your doorstep, in your shoes, under the kitchen table. Either that, or they pity you and your lack of ability to hunt for yourself ... but, they still love you enough to try & teach you the necessary survival skills you require to prosper.
>>
>>1598334
Screenshot. Sounds hilarious.
>>
>>1607041
>ears flapping in excitement
Okay, no. That's going way too fucking far.
>>
>>1591955

I love that bill is in this.
>>
>>1607041
>tfw we probably wont see Ozge absolutly destroy Alfie's puss with her goat cock for like 2 more weeks of exposition
>>
>>1607804
Cats bring you dead rodents because they think you are pathetic and can't hunt
>>
>>1607041
Where is the sauce of this, anon?

Is not from the Buttsmith from Incase right? Never found anything besides Alfie there.
>>
File: darby.jpg (562 KB, 1063x1600)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
InCase has already confirmed Darby will remain unpleasant. I guess fans of Bea have something to look forward to.
>>
>>1609389
That is Alfie nigga
>>
>>1592865
Tumblr's cracking down on the NSFW and making it harder for people without accounts to see.

Which is fucking retarded, because if the porn left tumblr, all it'd have are drawfags who haven't used artstation yet and SJW cunts.
>>
>>1609730
The truly retarded part is that if you try to access the blocked accounts, you get a message that tells you the page doesn't exist. No indication that you need to login to see it. Even for InCase, I will not create an account just so that maybe I can find it again. If it exists instead of having been purged. Whoever came up with this new policy is way, way beyond retarded and has not the least fucking clue how to Internets.
>>
>>1610885
Doesn't Verizon own tumblr now since they bought Yahoo?
>>
>>1610885
>>1610921
From what I've heard, Tumblr has no quality control on what they put onto the website, so basically any chucklefuck can write something and push it to the live version of the site
>>
File: 1494812406362.gif (2.92 MB, 291x300)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
>>1611286
>quality control
It's a fucking blog site with a live feed.
>>
>>1611767
He meant with regards to the back end and web design
>>
>>1612011
Ohhh, shit. Yeah that makes sense. My Bad.
>>
>>1613215
Baka! =_=
>>
File: 1460004525209.png (719 KB, 524x956)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>1613715
>>
>>1591927
Didn't see the actual thread but obviously some sort of shit had gone down. Incase was all "I've been on 4chan every day for 12 years, do you think I get upset?"
>>
>>1591910
I swear to God if Ozge has a dick I will fucking quit this comic. Not everyone needs a fucking dick.
>>
>>1614281
Two dicks, four balls.
>>
>>1614281
InCase has been clear that she is the representative of goat pussy
>>
So is brown semi-dyke's family still living in poverty because she claimed to be a full dyke and would rather adventure?
>>
>>1614294
He's lying
That's a man, baby
>>
>>1614281
>doesn't want every character to have a dick
Fag
>>
>>1614297
No, they had another daughter to try again with in a few years, and if all their kids turn out gay they have another daughter (male) to make use of. They could also sell the glass beetle.
>>
>>1600616
spanish actually
>>
>>1614414
I know French and English and was telling a dirty Pedro to fuck off
>>
>>1594200
Post F to pay your respects to Bob
>>
>>1597020
Trannies are the only "girls" with jawlines like that friendo.
>>
>>1609391
Somewhat surprised Fri & Sat didn't get posted. I guess not pr0nny enough or whatevers.
>>
>>1618858
First reaction when I saw this was "Uncle Owen, after I repair the vaporator, can I run the land speeder over to Mos Eisley and hang out in the cantina?"

And now, Lydia is banging a Jawa while hiring herself out as a merc.
>>
>>1618863
yeah, the consistent level of comment section salt is really funny at this point, all the bitter people that now hate lydia are insisting her family is probably all dead because of her, for some vague reason about reprisals from the landlord.

I'm hoping either Alduin or one of the Tolmans gets to fuck an orc of some kind when they reach the big city.
>>
>>1618863
"my cunt is more important than my family" - the picture
>>
Is Alfie a good read? I understand i can jerk off to it and all but seriously is the story anything special ?
>>
>>1619211
Calm down Ahmed, you're in the wrong place.
>>
>>1619428
>is the story anything special ?

Yes. And, it's been getting better & better.
>>
>>1619428
Not really. Just look at the recent pages
>BAWWWW I ONLY LIEK CUNTS
The whole story is basically just that exchange of stuffy puritan strawmen I AM SILLYing over the do-no-wrong dykes and cocksluts. But one of them is a shitty shortstack forced meme fetish so everyone treats it like The Great Gatsby or some shit.
>>
>>1598105
Yea, but it's a feminine dick.
>>
>>1618863
>family is shown calmly trying to understand why she won't marry the handsome landlord's son and get them out of poverty
>"hurr fuck my cunt family, I'm a carpetmuncher!"
>>
>>1621398
read
>>1619715
>>
>>1618858
>>1618863
So is she supposed to be sad now because she like's Marco's dick or something else
>>
>>1591909
>>1591910
She has a tail...so technically she dose have a dick.
>>
File: redfort.jpg (494 KB, 1063x1600)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
I gotta say I'm excited
>>
>>1622911
>huge arcology-castle
dammit even Incase's architecture is getting me all het up now, it's not fair
>>
>>1622226
How did you feel when you realized you enjoyed cock?
You were confused, right?
>>
>>1619715
The fuck you mean "achmed"
Since when is self-sacrifice a muslim thing.
For anybody that understands honour and duty, this fanasy characters behavior is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1447464044560.gif (349 KB, 350x233)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
>>1623643
>honor
>duty
Alright maybe you're not very Muslim but you're sure a fucking pleb.
Go back to /r9k/.

>"I'd rather not sign my body and life away thnx"
>"Ugh, what an ungrateful bitch"
>>
>>1623669
Don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>1623643
This.
/aco/ fags will denigrate anything resembling morality, but this guy is right.
>>
>>1621603
This isn't the CURRENT YEAR where everyone in developed countries are more or less cared for. Her sucking it up and sucking some richboi dick could very well be the difference between life and death for her family.

God, I hate it when fantasy fiction tries to overlay modern morality with psuedo-medieval living. It's just the laziest, preachiest garbage. Like that Korra comic where it just explains how every good person ever was actually gay.
>>
>>1624033
Good point, my bad they seem to have multiplied.
>>1624294
>>1624393
>>
File: 1502139636464.gif (691 KB, 337x268)
691 KB
691 KB GIF
>>1623669
"Im given a chance to raise my family's shitpoor living standard by sexing some rich boy but Im an entitled cunt so Im going to abandon everybody that cared about and cared for me for 2 decades because 'my body, my right' ".

You just show how out of touch with reality you are. She doesnt even have to do anything. She doesnt have to shovel shit all day, she doesnt have to cut open and clean fish all day, she can have a comfy life as a mother of a few kids fathered by a rich guy, permanently raising her status and that of her family. You like girls? Fuck around with the kitchen maid every now and then. Fucking hell
>>
>>1624545
>mother of a few kids
You make it sound so pleasent.
>>
>>1624669
Compared to dying of starvation and dysentery? Yeah, it is.
>>
>>1624737
Ok, but she made it clear that her family WASNT dying of starvation and dysentery. Just not too well off. Poor but they manage.
>>
>>1624545

Attitudes like this are how the mudslimes think.

Unless you are one. In which case fuck off.
>>
>>1624545
So where does whoring out your daughter work into your concepts of honor and duty? Sounds like the kind of shit you only hear about in white trash and nigger ghettos if you're American.
>>
>>1619147
>yeah, the consistent level of comment section salt is really funny at this point, all the bitter people that now hate lydia are insisting her family is probably all dead because of her, for some vague reason about reprisals from the landlord.

What? I'm getting the opposite from the comments, that everyone's saying "good for her" and injecting their modern social values into a Fantasy Renaissance setting.
>>
>>1624839
>Marrying the handsome local noble: BAD
>Abandoning your family to fuck strangers regularly and spend all your money on personal hedonism while the family that raised you continues to live like shit with one less adult to provide support: GOOD

Is that about right?

I mean for fuck sake its not hard to forgive this either. Like multiple people have said, its not about being a prude and hating this slut. If she found a means to help her family that clearly showed they cared about her with money from her adventures that'd be more than enough to take away that bitter thought that while she's having drunk sex binges her family is struggling.
>>
>>1591927
mate that was my favourite part of the comic since Vera has left the main story (for now). Tsundere is the highest order of female trope and this one was beautifully executed
>>
I'm going to be honest with you dudes...
"Fuck you, got Mine" is a pretty big turn on for me.
Especially mixed with corruption / transformation~
>>
>>1625180
Go away Shad
>>
>>1624848
Because the other comments were deleted. Majority were negative and day after, those comments were gone. More social engineering.
>>
>>1624768
>>1624839
Do you not understand how medieval settings work? This is mixing reality with fantasy, if this was "in reality" that it would be pure treason towards a caring loving family. They want to ensure her safety, wellbeing and happiness. And yes in shitholes where nothing of real technology, healthcare, social security, etc exists, being married to a noble is about the best you can do.

You understand nothing from reality. The few basic leasons of history from highschool should have told you enough


Women cant just go and play security guard. Its unrealistic projecting. Even top athletes like Chris Cyborg or Holly Holmes get utterly destroyed within half a minut by a dude who barely even fights in competition matches.
No man? Youre pretty much done for. Have fun whoring yourself out for the rest of your life. She had an amazing opportunity at stability during rough times AND also help her family in the process. Not only does she slap them in the face, denying them a better future, she actually fucking bailes on them.

If you cant find the single bit of disgusting for her persona, then youre either a women or some m'lady loser. Just get fucked and suck me off in the next station
>>
File: 1500292269569.jpg (23 KB, 289x292)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>1625517
>>
File: 1502206864422.jpg (170 KB, 900x1013)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>1594200
Bob no. :-c
>>
>>1625517
What does me being female have to do with anything
>>
>>1625531
Presumably implying that you'd side with anything a woman character does because feminism or something? I dunno.

(Personally couldn't stick with the comic for very long, stuff like this is the reason I usually just stick to InCase's plotless one-off straight pics. Get too much plot and drama into your porn, and the salt just pours and distracts from the good stuff. Jumped ship myself when the drama and infidelity got to be too distracting for me.)
>>
>>1591910
>>1591911
>>1591912
>>1591913
I heard that incase assured early on that his comic would have 0 (ZERO) girl-dicks.
>>
File: 1500600861263.jpg (26 KB, 449x667)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1625545
Girl-dicks dont exists. There are dicks. And there are vaginas. Fuck off with this rubbish, its been debunked often enough
>>
>>1624839
Hey, I take offense to that. Leave black people out of this, we don't whore out our daughters or shit like that.
>>
>>1625540
Fuck you sexist. You guys ruin this comic. Cant you just be happy for her, assholes
>>
File: 1481588970455.jpg (59 KB, 749x735)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>1625575
WTF are you talking about? Do you seriously jump into /aco/ threads and start commenting on posts with zero context?
>>
File: rump.png (493 KB, 594x900)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>1625575
that pic is fake news, he couldn't grip or lift such a thick, manly bludgeon
>>
File: 7840.gif (1.77 MB, 400x225)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>1625517
Lol, no, you fucking moron.

You are mixing your "morals" with fantasy. You are the one projecting your own pissant views, insisting her family was eating shit and dying like flies, when they obviously weren't. They wanted a new dishwasher, lawnmower, and driveway in exchange for their daughter. Are you following yet? Billy Bob down the road can't whore out his

I find it funny that you call her character disgusting when you're the one whose suspension of disbelief is broken when a chick is written to act in cliche defiance - in a fucking porno - but no word on goat-chicks, halflings, or trees that have sentience and destroy carriages. Like, really? Your priorities are right fucked.

>>1624927
And you need to rethink that whole "family entitlement" shit. Unless you're the same guy, then just get fucked.


>>1624545
You sound like a cuck.
>>
>>1610885
buttsmithy tumblr doesn't have anything that the actual website doesn't have. unless you really want all those tasty unfinished pages?
>>
>>1624545
sooo... love and commitment don't mean anything to you? just lay there and let some guy you don't like poke you with his dick so your family can get paid? no romance with that special person? not even the respect for yourself as an individual, and appreciation for that other person's individuality?

sounds a lot like prostitution.
>>
>>1624927
okay... look at it this way. what if they were both guys? a straight, young son being married off to an older, gay lord? Obviously you are going to beat your chest and go on about sacrifice for the family, but how much would you like that?

he can't cheat on his husband with the maids, because he would get tossed out and his family would be destitute, again. Gay lord fully expects his "wife" to perform his "wifely duties", because thats why you fucking marry someone. just a lifetime of this hairy old faggot trying to make out with you and sticking it up your ass.

does that sound like any fun? maybe you would consider running away for the open highway and all the pussy you can pound? Lesbians are not "girls who like girls". they are, at their very foundation, different from straight women. way more like men with tits.
>>
>>1626379
No its an arranged marriage.

And again, the alternative is way worse. Obviously this comic is fiction. If you "run away" as a women, within the week you are raped until you eventually die. You can go around and play bodyguard, it doesnt work. in medieval times, the chance you marry someone you love is below 1% so you make do and be happy with what you got. The guy is a nobleman. He's financially stable, most likely hygienic and polite too. This is the absolute pinnacle of what a women could get in those times. Yes absolutely she should let herself "get poked". You're claiming sex to be icky disgusting joyless experience.

Entitlement, the comic.
>>
>>1626392
It doesnt matter how much you'd like that. Thats the point. Just because you make it personal and go ""huuurrr how would YOU like it huh" doesnt change the proposition.
And then there's also the point that fags cant procreate. This is a major factor. It would mean that you'd just be his sex pet. This is not at all the case for Lydia. This is about kids and family. The guy fell in love with her and would like his kids looked sort of half like her too. He's not just looking for a fucktoy, he's looking the mother of his children. Thats a massive difference
>>
>>1626392
1) if I run away I would actually have relevant skill that can get me jobs and keep me alive

2) lesbians dont exist. Most women half a physical attraction to other attractive women but "lesbians" are pretty much always girls who were traumatized or have severe daddy issues. Its not a real thing.

Men and women are not the same, therefor there is no reason to expect that gay couples and lesbian couples are the same thing and exist for the same reason
>>
>>1627108
aw, you had me going there, but you went too far. Gotta be more subtle, and check yourself for consistency when you write.
>>
>>1627115
What was inconsistent. Actual lesbians dont exists. Lesbian couples are with women who "identify" as being lesbian, claim theyre lesbian, etc.
>>
>>1627098
>those times
>setting has a wholly fictional history
>>
>>1627251
The setting is clearly medieval. Chariots, the types of houses, castle, etc. No wellfare, no social security or maternity leave, no real medicine except oogabooga magic. Same as lord of the rings, game of thrones etc. The world is fictional but the ties to real periods is there. Stop trying to act smart about it
>>
>>1618863
And comments from guys who wouldn't go gay to pay their family's bills.
>>
>>1623221
Dude, it's not necessarily confusing. With me it was a gradual thing - I recall catching myself checking out a (ridiculously Horst but still male) friend, and then sorta drifting to eventually being generally more into guys.

It was a slow process but there was nothing confusing about it.
>>
>>1627274
It's clearly pseudo-mideval, with giant tentacle trees, glass beetle farmers, and degenerate elves shaping society. You're applying a similarly inaccurate lensed to a fantasy world firmly in the grip of its author MUST reflect certain setting elements that you see as necessary. You make tons of assumptions about the setting that aren't supported by the work, and base it on a pop-history understanding of the period you refer to. Stop trying to act smart about it.

One thing in particular, there's no reason to think Lydia's betrothed was a nobleman, and if he was his family wouldn't bother with their serfs' daughter. Insisting the unnamed boy is a well off duke or something is as reasonable as assuming his father hung Lydia's family for the slight to his son. It's a willful invention unrelated to the content shown in the comic to make your outrage seem like investment in the setting. Really it's just anger that InCase isn't writing just for you.

More than that, bitching about the Amazon character even existing being unrealistic demonstrates your lack of willingness to even entertain the story. It's a fantasy world, not mideval Europe, it's not written to be mideval Europe, and it never was. It resembles a rustic European setting because that's a convention of the genre, but it's a work of fiction about a fictional world, and if that is incomprehensible to you than its your loss.
>>
I hope Lydia family is dead but not because she left but because her whole hometown/land got raised by SandOrcs or something.
"Well its a good thing you left or you would have been raped to death too."
Lydia: "BAAAA'W!!!!"

Now that would be a twist!
>>
>>1625188
>implying that Shadman has ever doing good transformation porn
>>
>>1627950
>been raped to death too
knowing incase, mom, dad, and little siblings wouldn't die, just irreparably meld into orc culture as cock addicted slaves. Maybe Lydia could buy her favorite relatives back.
>>
File: file.png (2.14 MB, 1063x1600)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
You guys are arguing over nothing, this is literally the next page.

What I love about this comic (more than the fantastic art work) is how realistic the characters are. Lydia is not being tsundere just to tick off the fetish list. As stated by this page, she is upset because the implication of her enjoying having sex with Marco is that she could have stayed home and married the dude and not . So now she's doubly confused.
>>
File: 1368345556422.gif (988 KB, 350x197)
988 KB
988 KB GIF
>>1627232
If you're the Medieval fag I've been arguing with this entire time then I'm greatly disappointed.

>>1627576
Well I'm still a little confused sometimes but I get what you mean.

>>1627921
I like you. Like really, really like you.

>>1627950
>>1627986
I want this.

>>1628112
I like you too for pointing that out.
>>
>>1628112
What I like here is that she's still a hard and fast lesbian. Yeah, she had sex with a guy but it was both under pressure and with her best friend, and she's got an ulterior motive that's not a secret lust for cock. There have been quite a few studies where when aroused people are more ready to try things way out of their comfort zone, even things that might be considered taboo or that they would never do otherwise. It's why you get nastier porn the further into a long term bate session you get. Doesn't have to be status quo but it's just really nice that she's still the same character after such an experience.
>>
File: a woman, supposedly.jpg (161 KB, 528x384)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1628112
>person starts questioning if her stubbornness and selfishness harmed her family for no real reason once she realizes penises aren't all that bad
>i'm sure her side of the story is completely true and not her trying to convince herself that it's no big deal and she shouldn't try going back to reconcile with them
Your problems can't catch up to you if they're all stuck back home.
>>1591935
It's weird because the wide cheekbones, thick lips, high eyebrows and chin ending in a point as opposed to a square one are telling me it's a woman but if i look at the face as a whole it straight up looks like a man.
I tried to resize it a bit and it kind of looks like a woman i think. Maybe he exaggerated the feminine features so much that they started looking angular and that makes them seem masculine.
>>
>>1628718
You guys make me sick.

"wahhhh she doesn't look like an anime!" fuck off, holy shit. It's a fucking goat race that usually doesn't look feminine. And she still looks feminine even though she has no anime face, you fucktard.
>>
File: IMG_8898.jpg (242 KB, 1280x829)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
It's not an Alfie thread if people aren't being whiny bitches.
>>
>>1630002
Where did i say that it has to look like an anime, anon?
I said it's weird to me and i explained why. I didn't say goat people should have the same faces as humans, i was just pointing out the uncanny valley that human-animal hybrids inhabit. If anything he did a great job combining feminine facial features into something otherworldly looking enough to look like a different species.
Do you really think that a manly face is going to be the one thing stopping someone from jacking off to incase? He could have given her pic related for a face and people wouldn't mind.
>>
>>1630518
They stole my prize goat portrait.
>>
>>1628112
>and not .
"and not potentially fuck over her family and leave them in poverty" is what I meant to say
>>
>>1591909
It took me really long time to realize that marco's right arm wasn't going stretch-armstrong in that top right panel
>>
>>1622911
>Gee Redfort how come your mom let's you have two causeways?
>>
>>1627232
if claiming to be a lesbian, and then maintaining a lifelong relationship with another woman doesn't count as being an actual lesbian, then what the fuck is an actual lesbian? how are you going to tell someone what their thoughts and feelings are? you, having no way of peering into their actual mind. how very arrogant.
>>
>>1628112
I have a feeling this page is a direct response to some squaling about the previous pages. having said that, its completely consistent with the rest of the comic. the whole thing is about pretending to be who you are not, and how fucking miserable it is.

Alfie's dad is gay, and gets nothing but shit for it. he has to hide it from his kid, and his wife thinks he is lower than shit for it.

no... she thinks he is lower than shit for cheating on her with another man. she feels abandoned and blames all gay people, everywhere. Alfie's friend sucks the cock of a stuffy, rich old bastard because she is afraid of being poor. its miserable, and she fucks around, constantly.

Vera, herself, can barely fit the mold of conservative, polite, housewife. she is a woman who hates everyone and everything around her, but she puts up with it, because its what she thinks she is supposed to do.

of course, Lydia would stay the hell away from that life. she has no reason to end up like those other fools; and if they were braver, they wouldn't live like that, either.

Lydia's parents lived their lives to the best of their abilities, and made the best decisions they could. once Lydia became an adult, she got the right to do the same. So, she dipped out. you cannot read the previous 300 pages and honestly say that this was the wrong decision.
>>
>>1600346

I grew up on a goat farm. All goats, male and female both like human sweat and that is because it has salt in it. Goats like salt. End of story.
>>
>>1591913
I've came to this many times
>>
File: 1442710932856.png (10 KB, 429x410)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>1594200
I feel bad for bob.
>>1600263
Now I have a question do they lock up when they get startled?
>>
>>1594200
this is a unique suffering
>>
File: 1448668093357.jpg (139 KB, 900x588)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1594200
>tfw you want to be a family man
>tfw you're now the family's sperm bank
>>
>>1631932
Christ stfu nigga
>>
>>1591909

Coming up this week .... Alfie-chan gets tentacle raped.

Or, maybe Marco does.

Bothy?

> you all just knew this was gonna happen at some point
>>
>>1625517
Dont you have another google manifesto to write?
>>
>>1632870
welp
>>
>>1632892
that escalated quickly
>>
>>1631932
If someone identifies as a siberian husky and spends his life dressing as one and going to furry conventions, playing pretend, then they are in fact a siberian husky? Makes sense
>>
>>1631952
>my immediate pleasure is more important to then my loved ones and family line.

truly the rallying cry of our age.
>>
>>1633545
This


Its all about rights and priviledges instead of responsibility and courage
>>
I kinda wished I didn't find alfie so i didn't have to wait for more pages
>>
File: Do the math.png (81 KB, 1257x878)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>1592954
>>1591921
>>1591913
>>
>>1633574
>You will never read alfie for the first time
>>
>>1633574
the wait is not that bad, the wait for each page is considerably shorter than any other ongoing porn comic series. And its especially good considering the quality
>>
>>1591923
>>1591955
>>1633575
Dickmath is best math.

Also, stop worrying about it, shit that gets you of is what gets you off, it doesn't matter how gay you or someone else thinks it is.

>inb4 t. closet faggot
>>
File: 1454318315557.gif (1.7 MB, 356x276)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>1633568
>>1633545
Funny how the older generations drop that "responsibility" angle when it comes to taking credit for destroying the only planet we live on, yet it's the young ones rallying to do something about it.
>>
>>1633937
Im 24.
But I understand what youre saying.
>>
>>1591925
shit this is actually complicated
>>
>>1594200
>Step daughter
>Step
Why do they do this? This should be against the law
>>
>>1634412
Ok nigga, I agree that step-anything is a pretty dumb cheat that's been outdated for years now, but in this particular situation, that is LITERALLY his daughter by marriage.
>>
File: 1501963837349.jpg (13 KB, 295x299)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>1591935
I think shes cute. I also have a thing for tall lanky girls so that probably has something to do with it. Sooner or later they were going to have to bring in something other than humans, elves and havlins. So far so good IMO
>>
File: 1501869320237.jpg (60 KB, 540x416)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Hopefully Lydia and or Ozge will be strictly gay. so far it seems everyone in the comic is bisexual except for Derick. Maybe its just my personal pet peeve but when a character says they're X and then there sexuality suddenly changes it just rubs me the wrong way. All that it brings to mind is that shitty Servants of the Serpent comic and how the main antagonist suddenly goes from asexual to straight in a couple pages.
>>
Anyone got sauce? Or are those of us with out it supposed to hang on every post yall make?
>>
>>1632892
>>1632870
I'm calling it now it's just a ruse. Nothing kinky is going to happen involving the tentacle monster.
>>
>>1635012

Marco's gonna get killed. This will eventually lead to sexytimes with goat woman.
>>
File: male puazi.jpg (160 KB, 947x749)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>1591950
>>1591952
>>1591953
>>
>>1633509
If they have the appearance and every outward characteristic of a Siberian husky, then yes, they're obviously a husky you dumb fuck
This false equivalence doesn't work because your claim that they're "playing pretend" when they love women just falls flat. If you honestly think that was a legitimate response, you're beyond help.
>>
>ITT Incase sparks a debate over mideaval politics
>>
>>1633937
>taking credit for destroying the only planet we live on

...wut?

Dude, stop drinking that lunatic koolaid. Go outside and use your own eyes and your own brain. The planet is just fine. We're not running out of anything. More people are happier and healthier today, right now, than at any other time in history.

Sheesh. 'Destroyed the planet', criminy. How about you give a thank you to the oldies, and appreciate what you have, eh?
>>
>>1634485
>Hopefully Lydia and or Ozge will be strictly gay. so far it seems everyone in the comic is bisexual except for Derick. Maybe its just my personal pet peeve but when a character says they're X and then there sexuality suddenly changes it just rubs me the wrong way.

Heh.

Sounds like you haven't really grasped the fact that people are way more complicated than the labels you want to plaster on them.

Here's a hint: There's lots and lots of people who flip-flop around like that.
>>
>>1635172
I want to fuck this boy
>>
>>1635596
>Mimimi muh labels
>>
>>1635592
>Dude, stop drinking that lunatic koolaid. Go outside and use your own eyes and your own brain.
Ok anon, let's do it together. I'll take a look at the depleting oceans, dying forests and polluted air and you'll... read one unsourced webpage that says that doesn't exist.
>>
>>1635732
>Planet is dying, internet told me so

grow up
>>
>>1632892
Look at Lydia in the last panel. The tentacles are friendly.
>>
>>1635745
>Planet isn't dying, internet told me so
>>
>>1635172
Do you think they're still addicted to male scent or are they cute trap boys insanely addicted to women?
>>
>>1635806
It doesn't matter gender, Paz's go nuts for humans period.

Though in Trap boys case he wants girls to fuck him (fisting preferred) and he'd get right on that if he wasn't' too busy being used by human dicks.

His whole narrative is that he's straight, and he actually is! It just doesn't matter.
>>
>>1635752
if they're so friendly, why did they steal her face
>>
>>1635812
>something as harsh and crude as fisting on such a tiny delicate ass
legitimately upsetting
>>
>>1634878
The artist has been mentioned multiple times, as well as the title. Shit you could have googled "sexy midget comic" and probably found it.

Anyway, this is "Alfie" by Incase. He posts this on his patreon and tumbr, iirc. If you donate to his patreon you can get the shit he's working on as soon as it's out.
>>
File: 2445 nigga.png (143 KB, 370x347)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>1635592
>We're not running out of anything
Are you delusional?
>>
File: 1470900345272.jpg (65 KB, 413x418)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>1635592
I hope you're trolling
>>
File: KH2_Simba_Wallpaper.jpg (22 KB, 126x126)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>1630968
>>
>>1635745
>Planet is dying, internet told me so
>>
Support my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/InCaseArt

Thanks
>>
>>1635172
>>1591953
I've been hoping that there are more than two natural genders within puzai biology that include femboys and futas.
>>
>>1635752
A little too friendly, I hope.
>>
>>1636277
I am
But you knew that
>>
>>1635745
>Planet is dying, school, the entire scientific community, the news, and the internet told me so
Who's telling you that everything is fine?
>>
>>1633937
Boomers BTFO!
>>
File: keksintergalactically.jpg (274 KB, 1393x838)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>1636277
>>1636492
>>
>>1635172
I want to fug this ayy
>>
>>1635745
The internet, gas prices, temperature records, helium prices, the water levels/algae levels/oxygen levels of many major bodies of water, and the publications of people that dedicate their lives to studying the environment told me so
>>
File: 1370141239497.gif (1.79 MB, 450x254)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>1635592
>>1635745
Lol I didn't even need to reply, anons' done it for me.
>>
>>1591924
does this not also imply that putting the penis into the vagina, where penis was once absent, also counts? Thereby making straight sex gay

> mfw straight = gay
>>
>>1591910
>only vagina to be seen at first
>surprise erection grows from vaginal canal
>
>>
>>1635592
>Go outside and use your own eyes and your own brain.
Ok.

Outside is a big giant strip of tar where trees used to be. There are cubes made of rocks and manufactured materials on either side of them. Metal boxes powered by explosions careens over them as black toxic smog flies out from behind them.

It's not really looking all that good if I'm honest.
>>
>>1638740
o wise and pretentious aristotle what else do your elf eyes see

you pretentious fuck
>>
>>1591912
then it wouldnt be a "she" now would it
>>
>>1591924
yeah, but no
>>
>>1591955
i can state the same proof with same validity AND same incontrovertibility with less than 1/20 the words

or even 1/40 of the words

someone ask me to do it.
>>
>>1591955
>neil degrasse tyson

if i had been drinking something....
the far wall....
oh wow.......
>>
>>1591955
p.s.
"gay"("ness") is never, and can never, be any range or spectrum or value with some interval

it is an absolute dichotomy:
1 or 0
yes or no
i.e. a given scenario either
is
OR
is not
that is all
>>
>>1633739
And what math saying about futa being a fucking disgusting mutant atrocity?
>>
>>1640860
can you is rephrasing that in a good of grammar correct speak england type?
>>
File: 14991581845951.png (322 KB, 480x584)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>1622911
Seems Telvani.
>>
>>1640872
Well, I will try. Just to clear things up: I'm not a native speaker. In school we had a choice between additional english classes and basic military training, I choosed second option. But, regardless of this, I'll try my best.

See, I don't hate gays. In general, I'm trying to judje people by their merits, by what they achived and accomplished in life. You can't do much about stuff you born with. But I'm goingaway from the subject. I don't like futa not because it's gay or something, which is allso questionable, I'll explain later. I don't like futa because those things looks horrible to me. I'm not the first day in the internet, so I can tolerate one or two, but when there is a barrage of 20+ futa picks in threads not titled as futa-friendly, my boner dies from it. Part of the problem is: half of the times it's hard to identify futa pick from tumbnail. Other thing: futa is a quite specific fetish. There are more specific fetishes represented in aco, but they allmost never leaks out their designated threads. Why this futa thing have a spechial treatment?
Allso: I'm not gona call you gay for masturbaiting to this. I doubt many of you would want recreate that kind of stuff IRL. I'm ok with people having their own fetishes. Problem is: that particular fetish seems very disgusting for ones, who are not into it, by any reason. So I doubt: why those people oftenly come to the unspecified as futa-acceptable threads and post futas, oftenly in high amounts? And why, after some people would tell they don't like it, those futa-posters got offended somehow?
>>
File: bigot.jpg (558 KB, 1063x1600)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>1628112
>>1627098
>>1624545
>>1622226
You need to understand what it feels like to be "losing" your gay identity.

1) Like in this image, you'll be being told all the time that "it's just a phase", "you just need to find the right boy", by people will also tell you you'll burn in hell, that they feel sorry for your mother, that you should stay away from their children, all kinds of shit. When you begin to wonder if a bit of what they said might be true - these people you've hated for years - it feels fucking horrible. Coming to terms with giving an inch to nosy bigots is even harder than accepting yourself. You start losing the ability to defend yourself, because you're no longer sure what you are.

2) Queer people make sacrifices to be who they are - you cut ties with your family, lose important social groups, close off career paths, accept that strangers will hate you, etc - it can be a terrible loss, but you have to tell yourself it was worth it, or you're finished. If you start thinking "I didn't need to leave my family...", you begin to hate yourself and the choices you've made.

Honestly this comic is so amazing, incase's writing and artistic skills are godly.
>>
>>1628460
>Yeah, she had sex with a guy but it was both under pressure and with her best friend, and she's got an ulterior motive that's not a secret lust for cock.
She was daring him to do it the entire time. He didn't even ask; she was the one applying pressure. That's classic cocklust.
>>
>>1635012
>>1635116
Isn't is confirmed from incase that there's both 50 pages till the next sex scene and that Marco's the one getting goat pussy?
>>
>>1641256
That may or may not be able to grow a cock.
You can never be sure when dealing with Fantasy Settings.
>>
>>1641247
>You need to understand what it feels like to be "losing" your gay identity.
>gay identity.
I hate that this is a thing. Not in a bigoted way, but that I've seen gay people bash other gay people over not being gay enough. "You think you're a lawyer who is gay, but you're not. You're a gay lawyer." Literally word for word. It's always seemed short sighted to me, forcing people to define themselves the way you think they should which is exactly the same shit others have done to them but it happens all the time.
Sometimes a gay chick gets a crush on their best friend. Or gay dude. It's only a big deal if you make it into one.
>>
>>1641468

Yeah bi erasure sucks hard. You can even see it in the Alfie comments, people saying "Incase is reinforcing the gay conversion stereotype and not representing lesbians" - people absolutely say these things in real life, shutting lesbians who have boyfriends out of events and telling them they're hurting real lesbians. It's really nasty, and especially absurd given the no1 theme of the comic is questioning your sexuality.

I think the tightly-defining people thing is probably a function of gay communities being really private, trust-based and insular - since the outside world hated them so much - so as time goes by it should happen less.
>>
File: IMG_20170428_224850.jpg (31 KB, 288x463)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>1641247
Faggotry.

Nobody cares. Everybody has their issues, sucking dick while having issues doesnt make you more important. Sucking dick while betraying your family doesnt make it less disgusting. Nobody cares about your childhood trauma. Because lets face it, that where the gigantic majority of gays and lesbo's come from. Trauma. Psychological data is very clear on this. You are not some special snowflakes "who just happens to love the same gender, blabla rainbows".

I've seen enough people pass in the therapist practice where I worked my last master year. All of em. Daddy issues, molestation issues etc. Stop pretending its on equal footing with hetero people and get over yourself.

Gays are consumed with self hatred, often leading to more depravity, substance abuse, suicide attempts (which sometimes succeed, thank fuck).

Gays dont deserve sympathy, dont deserve extra rights or spotlights. Treat it for what it is. Youre just another human who had a shitty childhood like the most of us.
>>
>>1641247
Glad Incase isn't a total hack. Was expecting, "oh she seduced the straight person into a dyke so now she doesn't have to think about how a gay hedonistic life leads to emptiness in old age"

>inb4 muh life partner
>inb4 muh adopted children
>>
>>1641602
Look, I'm sorry that I triggered your /pol/estininan instincts by talking about homos, but if you're going to reply can you try to make it a coherent response to something that I said? If I had to guess the link between our posts is you think that explaining someone's motivations is "extra rights"?

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to what extent gayness might be pathological. Soldiers disproportionately have childhood anger issues, and male as a class commit more "depravity, substance abuse, suicide atteptys" - but those facts say nothing about the ethics of being a soldier or a guy. And that's with me ignoring the question of whether societal ostracisation might occasionally make people unhappy.

>>1641769
Saying inb4 doesn't make a fact disappear, and you haven't explained why adopted children are different from a biological family. Besides that, you can have plenty of time with your nephews families or whatever, iirc that's the evolutionary role gay people serve - spare caregivers to their siblings.
>>
File: 1501233318556.jpg (24 KB, 450x440)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>1641870
>What is biology

Rofl
>>
She is gonna fuck it.
>>
>>1641247
> 1)
I say this is a semi-legit point. But one should consider the surrounding world too. And that world is harsh. Only those survive, who strong, independent, smart, self-sufficient, cunning. By forming a group, one may compensate for lack of some qualities.
Gays, and why nobody liked them back then. Simple: procreation was a very important thing for your population to stay competitive. Being gay strongly decreased your value as a group member. That wasn't an issue back then, because one rarely got married by "love". Parents arranged marriage for children, rarely asking about their feels. Soverign could've just give a woman for his vassal to marry. Needs of diplomacy oftenly dictated marriage of nobels.
As for a subject woman, I think she did right for herself. Staying where she was, becoming married could've result in neurosis and other crippling depressions, due to her personality. So she fled to a more comfortable surrounding. And I know, that in real world that would've end miserably, but that's not a real world. It's a damn FAIRY TALE about lesbian halfling, so, everybody, don't even start with this stupid gibberish about "BuT iN tHe MeDiVeL eRa". I'm reading that kind of stuff not for some more reality.
> 2)
> Queer people make sacrifices to be who they are
Oi boi, what a tragedy. Where I live, average monthly wage is something like 150-200$. Per month, I repeat. Now tell me more about the problems of a people, who makes same amount per week at any imaginable job, because of minimal wage of 8$/h.
> you cut ties with your family, lose important social groups, close off career paths, accept that strangers will hate you, etc
West is very tolerable to that kind of people now. But even if not, those things may be made much less harrash, if some flexibility applied. May be little lie, may be hide something in secret. But I highly doubt, that your friends and family will abandon you, if you become respectful human being, and happens to allso be gay.
>>
>>1642516

Interesting point about the children thing. I guess that probably is a root cause of homophobia for subsistence farmers and stuff, people who really do need to properly max out their children. It's cool how many phobias basically come back to ancient economics like that.

Sorry, I couldn't quite parse the tragedy / money point. What you saying?

I agree that the west is a lot better than it used to be, but a lot of the changes have only happened really recently, like in the past 10 years maybe. I think probably around 20% of out gay people over 30 will have had a family member disown them in some way. And, even now, you'd be surprised. I live in London - maybe after SF and NYC the friendliest place in the world to gays - and I still get street tuts and spits about once a week for holding hands with my BF and have been physically attacked by drunk homophobes.
>>
>>1640578
I'm not asking, I'm telling you to do it.
>>
File: 1395820686212.gif (580 KB, 480x360)
580 KB
580 KB GIF
>>1641256
50 fucking pages?
>>
>>1641356
Pretty sure incase already confirmed there would be exactly ZERO girldicks in this.
>>
>>1642468
It's a forest of tentacle trees, it's about time this happened.
>>
>>1642853
Good, maybe next time they'll put you and your buttbuddy in the dust bin.

Gays have gotten too proud and open. You fall outside the norm, just like tards ,severely obese people etc. There should not be gays in commercials, they should be extremely rare in tv series etc.

Gays as a group dont bother me, but faggots do. Weak effeminate pussies, and when that shit gets promote it affects the surroundings. More kids and young men are staying or becoming little bitches because that shit is promoted
>>
>>1640585
>What is: The Kinsey Scale? for $64,000, Alex.

(you) have not the least fucking idea what (you) are shitpoastin' about.
>>
>>1641356
I believe he also confirmed no futa in this comic. /d/ can fuck right off
>>
>>1642853
Are you seriosly expecting something, that being around for thousands of years wuld change in meere 100 years? Family and relations considered one of the most conservative social institutions, you know. And there are rational need of gay-integration in there only for gays themselves. Gays is, like, 5% or even less of whole population. They still demanding spechial treatment, while not being effectively crippled or something. In last few years those demands became blatantly impudent, after gays startet to get what they wanted previosly. That's what turning huge amount of people back. And impudency as a whole. Parades, for example. Those looks like grottesque hymns to hedonism and decadency. Participants looks like they cosplaying anti gay propaganda characters. And people from media, at the same time, tells, that everything is going like it should be, and if you not 100% agre, you're a nazi_homophobe_right_biggot, that has no worth of living. No doubts people would be upset. You don't have to tell me those examples aren't represent majority of gays. Consider arguing with media about what and how they showing. And I don't even want to start about atrocities, that came alongside gays. I mean that queer thing. Transsexuals, for example. They are not the worst, by the way. The thing is: in current state medicine can't make a woman from a man and vice versa. Chromosomes, you know. XX or XY, doctor can't change it. Best thing we have now: doctor can make a male(female) into a male(female) with mutilated genitalia, who looks like female(male) at best. Regardless, transsexualism have a liiiiiiiittle bit of sense in it. It is an understandable concept. I disagree and pity them, but I understand what are they up to. Transgenders and their sort is who I despise. They demanding other people treat their psycological issues as a merit of sorts and give a damn about them. But that's even a less merit, than anything I could imagine right now. looks like char limit
>>
>>1644767
This desu

Minority groups should be glad theyre not expelled from polite society instead of demanding equality.

Hetero couples with intact gender roles are the corner stone of civilization. They get the preferential treatment. They get the most privileges, because they also have the most responsibility. And those privileges contain right to marriage and right to create and care for offspring. Being selective about who reproduces
>>
>>1644948
I should disagree with you. Some form of equality is needed. Gays must have some way to form a family. De jure, i mean. Imagine one gay got injured, goes to reanimation. Only family members have right to visit him and even get any info from hospital, until certain point. And there are shit tonn of other annoying legal issues, that can make hell out of your life. And they are people too, you know. They even can reproduce, if there would be need. One can be a decent person, high quality professional and a gay at the same time. And gays aren't guilty of being used as pawns in a political games. Absolute most of us are said pawns.
>>
That sex scene between the nice blonde guy and the mean brown girl was pretty hot. I haven't been reading this aside from the first few dozen pages and the last dozen. Are there any better sex scenes than the latest one?
>>
>>1609730
Yeah man it sucks, I will never make an account on Tumblr to browse porn. Unfortunately it's the only place I know of that archives porn that artists are active on, any other site is ridden with malicious ads.
>>
Bump
>>
>>1645110
I agree with your point but I feel that English is not your first language.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.