[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 59 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1528918898122.png (384 KB, 872x726)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
E3 Teaser for new Doom: https://youtu.be/_oVwrpfo_QA
More info and gameplay footage on Quakecon in August.

List of writefag stuff:
https://pastebin.com/nC5ga7Ma

Greentext archives:
http://pastebin.com/3qFKdmLH
http://pastebin.com/RVw3ajTT
http://pastebin.com/b7KFTiv7
http://pastebin.com/agBn1LNU
https://pastebin.com/crBK9xAK

Big R34 archive:
https://mega.nz/#F!ul1yHSrb!rHSJCIkNYGjN_S3WSXZ6rg

Previous thread: >>2379010
>>
'tis a good pain, though.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1506552553470.png (745 KB, 1024x1173)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>
Me again.
Update tomorrow.
Thanks for the patience.
Peace.
>>
These Pain elementals are pretty damn thicc. Noice.
>>
>>2420239
It's hard to make a flying potato look skinny.
>>
File: AJ6TEaV.gif (1.73 MB, 512x321)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
I'm probably the only one who wants a secret Wolfenstein level in Eternal like in Doom 2.A demonic Hans Grosse would be cool.
>>
>>2420387
At this point I'd rather let Wolfenstein die with whatever dignity it has left.
>>
Has anyone found any new pain elemental stuff?
>>
File: Hell Yeah.png (218 KB, 433x352)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>2419451
>Stirrup leggings
Truly a man of taste
>>
File: 1529782434784.png (182 KB, 428x750)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>2419437
Post Basilissas
>>
File: 1506955089572.png (788 KB, 625x935)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>ywn covert a demon waifu to Christianity and save her soul with the power of your cock
>>
>>2419451
For whatever reason, I can't shake the mental image of some nervous virgin getting dragged by his friends to a Nu Mars fetish club and getting tag teamed by these two.
>>
>>2421110
DoomGuy wasn't always the behemoth he is today
>>
>>2421113
I mean if it's Nu Mars then it's probably just a guy in a Doomguy Costume.
>>
>>2421142
I didn't see the Nu part
>>
>>2421001
>demon waifu explains that she was an angel all along, and you only see hell because you're still afraid of death
>turns out you never went to Mars at all
>you died in Vietnam
>>
>>2421219
Did you just Jacobs Ladder me motherfucker?
>>
File: preg baroness.jpg (237 KB, 932x1201)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>
>>2421411
Oof, that's the good shit
>>
>>2421411
Championship edit.
>>
>>2419437
You open Belinda's email, wondering what the colossal demon might have to say.
It reads:

"Hello, William. I am sorry for not contacting you yesterday, but my superiors wanted to debrief me following our meeting, and I was unable to return to my quarters for some time. I greatly enjoyed the time we spent together, and I hope we can meet again sometime soon. Please take care of yourself.
-Belinda"

Belinda's message is straightforward and to the point, but you feel touched that she enjoyed her time with you. It still seems so dreamlike, that time you spent down in those gargantuan tunnels, sharing companionship with a giant, demonic cyborg. Maybe you can ask the UAC for a picture with Belinda.
Speaking of your ominous employers, you look at the official-looking message in your inbox, your finger hovering over it. The car hits a pothole, and your finger taps it, opening it prematurely. You wince, looking over the message.

"From: UAC HDRP Main Office
To: William Cole
We are pleased and impressed with your progress. Our agent - "Belinda" - was satisfied with your performance and has expressed eagerness to meet you again. Your actions have supplied us with a wealth of valuable information. We can only hope that Ms. Amber's testimony is as worthwhile.
Keep up the good work. We're watching you."

You blink at the message. It's about what you'd expect from the UAC: professional, clinical, and mildly terrifying, but at least they're praising your performance. You should probably get in contact with them at some point and discuss the finer details of your employment.

>UPDATE 1
>>
>>2421693
The taxi pulls up to your building and you clamber out, waving goodbye to the driver as he pulls away. As you ride the elevator back to your floor, you open your list of potential dates and flick to the imp's profile. Another sharp turn from what you've experienced so far, Roxanne the imp is a young spitfire living with her pack in the slums of Little Dis. Her profile says that she's a street artist and that she's a known "agitator." In her profile picture, she's flipping off the camera.
You know more about imps than you do about most other demons. They're a fairly common sight on Mars, so most Martians wind up interacting with them in one way or another. You know that they tend to live in packs, that they are deceptively strong for their gangly size, and that they can throw fireballs. The elevator DINGs and you step out onto your floor.
You open your messenger, thinking of how to play your hand. Would she be more comfortable around her pack? Should you invite her to meet you somewhere? Maybe you should let her take the lead.
You scratch your head idly as you ponder.

>What do you do?

>UPDATE 2
>>
>>2419440
FLOATING SHITBALL INCOMING
>>
>>2421411
Can you imagine the birth? Yuck/
>>
File: I love this sitcom.png (1.37 MB, 1823x705)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>I'm here because there seems to be some really serious problems.
>Oh really? Do I need to remind you of the groundbreaking work that we're doing here?
>No. But I've been authorized by the board to look at everything.
>The board authorized you? Hmm. The board doesn't know the first thing about science! All they want is something to make them more money, some product...
>Don't worry, they'll get their product.
>After so many accidents, tell me, Doctor Betruger, why are so many workers spooked, complaining, requesting transfers off Mars?
>They simply can't handle life here. They're exhausted and overworked. If I had a larger, more competent staff and bigger budget, even these few accidents could have been avoided.
>I'm afraid you'll get nothing more until my report is filed with the board. I will need full access Doctor Betruger, Delta included.
>I won't have any difficulties doing that will I?
>Only if you get lost, Swann. Just stay out of my way.
>Amazing things will happen here soon, you just wait!
>...Let's go.
>>
Meet Roxanne somewhere “neutral” where both Will and her will feel comfortable.
>>
>>2421694
Respond to Belinda.
Meet Roxanne at her place. It's worked so far.
>>
>>2421694
Show up at her place. I wanna meet her friends.
bring a shotgun just in case
Or don't, I know you won't kill us.
[spoiler]right?
>>
>no spoiler tags in aco
what the fug
>>
>>2423349
Even if they were here, you'd need to close them with [/spoiler].
[spoiler]Of course, they don't work here.[/spoiler]
>>
I still hate how only a few select boards get to have webms with sound

seriously goddammit
>>
>>
>>2420840
>that weeb ass face

get ye gone
>>
>>2424308
I like weeb.
>>
>>2421694
First, message Roxanne, introduce yourself and ask her where she'd like to meet. Then message Belinda and tell her you're looking forward to meeting again.
>>
Guys post more thicc!
>>
Did that Hdoom guy ever actually do anything?
>>
>>2426884
Slowly. I think a lot of his tame was taken up by doing sprite work for that Ion Maiden game.
>>
>>2427325
Ion Maiden is really damn good.
>>
>>2427349
I'm glad to hear that, because I love Build engine shooters. I'm guessing I should pick it up some day.
>>
>>2427353
It's also getting a big box release with the files on a floppy-style novelty usb drive. Check out their youtube channel for a brief view of it. It's a work of art.
>>
Would the spawn between you and your demon wife be hybrids or one species? Do demons all give live birth or would some spawn via other means?
>>
"Cacodemom" good idea yes?
>>
File: caco_milk.png (103 KB, 855x939)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>2427632
>Cacodemom
Cacodemilkies.
>>
>>2427632
Uncle Grandpa?
>>
>>2427801
all demon milkies are great
>>
Me again.
Slow times for the CYOA.
I'll be updating tomorrow, so if you have a suggestion to make you might want to make it.
Just a heads up.
Peace.
>>
>>2428363
this picture gives me a raging fucking boner every time I see it
>>
>>2428504
Same here brotherrrrrrrrrrrr.
>>
>>2426884
Working on Ion Maiden and a Monster Girl Quest mod for Doom.
>>
>>2421694
You type out a quick reply to Belinda, letting her know that you are looking forward to seeing her again.
Message sent, you begin typing up an email for Roxanne.

"Hello! Our mutual friends at the UAC seem to think to think we're a good match."

You frown at what you just typed, backspacing.

"Hi! Got your email from our mutual friends at the UAC. Really cool that you want to take part in the program. How are you liking Mars? What's it like living in Little Dis? Let's meet up sometime and hang out."

You look at the message, hemming and hawing over it. You guess it's good enough. You barely know this woman after all. You sign it "Will," and off it goes.
You anxiously putter around the net for a while, looking over news feeds, social media, and imageboards.
More UAC labor strikes. Demons are figuring out how creepypastas work. Mars' largest Pinky had a baby. Nothing too interesting.
It's almost two hours later when you receive a response.

>UPDATE 1
>>
>>2430824
The message is from roxstar@uacmail.net.

"yooo, Will!!! can i call you willy???
i'm Roxanne. i am SUPER SUPER PSYCHED to meet you. i been waiting XP

Mars suuuuucks but it doesn't super suck like hell so w/e. Lil Dis is p cool, tho. my pack an i don't have as much room to roam but it's way way safer and junk so it's cool.

hang out!!! 8D yes yes!!! i'd love 2! there's an Ice Cap over here that my pack and i hit up all the time or we could just chill at the mall or sumthin. or you could come over to my place or i could go to your place. w/e.

<3 Rox"

>How do you respond?

>UPDATE 2
>>
>>2430826
meet her at the ice cap
>>
>>2430824
>Mars' largest Pinky had a baby.
cute
>>
>>2430826
Ice cap sounds cool, I'm sure we'll get to see her place later.
Not sure how I feel about willy, but I get the feeling she's gonna go with that no matter what we say.
>>
>>2430826
I like her already.

>Ice cap sounds fun (even if I dont know what that is)

And fuck it let her call us willy. We're going to be developing a lot of pet-names soon.
>>
>>2430826
let’s hit up the ice cap, roxanne sounds like fun so far
>>
File: 1527384379709.jpg (199 KB, 892x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
>>2430826
Realized I didn't make an actual response

>"Hey! Willy's fine :b.

>The ice cap sounds great, I'm down to meet you whenever. Id love to meet your pack sometime as well, but I'm totally down for a one-on-one encounter if you'd prefer that.

>-Will
>>
>>
>>
File: Mancubi size.png (575 KB, 714x664)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>2434721
I like making these.
>>
>>2434804
>>2434721
perfect tummy smooching hight....
>>
>One must wonder why even nigh-mindless creatures like Possessed and their variations are given buxom bodies and heightened libidos.

>The story you'll hear from most is that they were guinea pigs for the first attempts at the makeover process.

>Other will tell you that it's because it's cheaper to just use it as is then edit the spell to be more toned down.

>That's only half the story, however. In fact, it was purposefully decided by the UAC personnel overseeing Possessed rehabilitation that such abject sexualization served the purpose of making them more docile, controllable, and open to socializaton.

>Nearly any technician who works with possessed will tell you that random gropes, kisses and attempts at sucking are a hundred times easier to handle than getting their throats bitten out.

>Not to mention how easy it is to keep them in line, giving them a little squeeze or caress to reward them for performing well, or distract them from acting up.
>>
File: 1524421980827.png (814 KB, 1200x1200)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>
>>2434721
>>2434804
>Tfw no 'ccubus gf to train into shape and lift extreme weights with.
She has to live it
>>
>>2435525
>wanting your mancubus gf to lose weight
>>
>>2435532
>He doesn't want EXTREME bulk wife
Poor taste
>>
>>2435525
The fat is a layer of protective blubber you fool, they're still stronk underneath their soft
>>
>>2435539
Hey, if she's gonna be ripped, that's fine, but if she loses an ounce of weight or that luscious gut/butt, then deal's off.
>>
>>2435547
>He doesn't want them to lose it for max health
Real talk though, a cybernetically improved for physical health mancubus, with claws instead of canons would be TERRIFYING.

Feel like its a missed opportunity.
>>
>>2435550
>but if she loses an ounce of weight or that luscious gut/butt, then deal's off.
>Doesn't want 10% gf because he wants the ass to be in front.
Absolute fucker.
>>
File: 1528092861953.png (425 KB, 1000x1100)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>2435493
>>
>>2435554
>>2435556
How about you post some actual content, you shit sniffing, dickless fag? Keep your shit opinions to yourself while you're at it.
>>
File: 1524498292509.png (788 KB, 1280x1280)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>2435558
A deal's a deal, Doom Slayer. You gotta to suck my nipples
>>
>>2435443

>Soldier Possessed are a unique creature unto themselves. Because they are created for combat purposes, purposefully retaining their combat abilities and knowledge of using weapons, they're generally more intelligent than their shambling brethren.

>They were in fact the main bulk of the UAC's security forces during the initial rebuilding of their facilities on mars, and the establishment of Nu-Mars city, as they were still consolidating their man-power in those early days.

>However, their obedience and robotic efficiency combined with the typical lustiness of a converted demon creates some odd results, especially when their zombie-flesh, more volatile in regards to transformative magic, is liable to have behave rather unpredictably when exposed to the makeover process.

2/?
>>
>>2435556
>>2435554
There's like a billion buff cyborg demons for you to salivate over, quit being a douchenozzle to people with good taste
>>
>>2435443
>>2435608
>>2435610
A post from Doom-Mates is like a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>2435610
>>2435593
>There's like a billion buff cyborg demons
Those are boring or just plain badly designed.
Sorry my superior tastes got you so buttblasted.
>>
>the guy complaining and not posting content is a troll
What a fucking shock.
>>
>>2435691

THEN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HERE?
>>
>>2435608
>You were not expecting this when you had arrived at the UAC outpost to pick up the security detail you had hired to keep your hydroponic farm safe.

>The creature stared at you impassively, but had it's arm extended brandishing its... what the almighty fuck?

>"State your... purpose here..." It said, exposed eye narrowed but unfocused. Her voices was listless, like she was talking her sleep.

>Her... "gun" however...

>"Aaahh... maaah..." It panted, disquietingly supple lips occasionally smacking together while it's tongue wagged. "Aaahhmnnn..."

>The zombie solider noticed you're eyes being locked on its weapon and looked back. "Apo-la-jees... Gun talks on its own... Please state your purpose here..."

>"I-I'm Abel Sherman? I. I applied for some personal security last week?"

>It tilted its head. "Then you... are master..." It said stepping foward.

>"Mmmaasshtuh... Ah~" Moaned its gun.

>"What?"

>"You are this flesh's master... It is this flesh's soul-duty to protect. Her and sisters.... We will follow you to your territory..."

>"I, had. Um. Assumed I was just going to get some rent-a-cops."

>"Less... efficient." Said the zombie, moving past you to active a handful of canisters behind you, all containing more of her type. You observed her malformed body, bits of the armor of its former human host's profession now permanently fuzed with its flesh. Not enough to leave her chest un-exposed though.

3/?
>>
>>2435705
>Muh content spam, only image good, new ideas BAD
Jokes aside I'd love to, but its a pretty fucking shallow well to pull from. I mean shit some guy is posting oniontrain out of desperation.

>>2435712
>THEN WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HERE?
???
>>
>>2435691
>ahoobloobloo other people aren’t allowed to enjoy things
>>
>>2435720
If you don't like any demon designs besides the mancubus, but -don't- actually like the mancubus because it's too fat for you, why the fuck are you bothering with this thread?
>>
>>2435722
This. I didn't even say anything unreasonable.
Thanks for having my back, people should be allowed to post new ideas without getting shut down.

>>2435725
>If you don't like any demon designs besides the mancubus
You're getting so upset that you actually ignore things to just be mad, because I suggested a thing that I personally find hot. Calm down son.
I never said that I only found transcubus art good.

I mean shit there's like one or two actual cybernetic demon, three if you count the original. Both cyberdemons are badly designed for way different reasons.
>>
>>2435718
>"Less efficient... they eat... sleep... want pay. We serve eternal..."

>"Sheerrrrve...~"

>"W-hy is your arm..."

>"It... more wild. Please ignore... it expressess... our want."

>"Waaaannn himmm~ Tasteeee~"

>"Uh..."

>"As we said.. please ignore. Sisters awaken in... short time. Then we shall... leave.

>"Alright." You say, trying to get through this with your sanity intact. "Uh... so. What are your. Uh. Skills?"

>"We fight. We kill. We are hard to kill... We will keep you safe and comfortable." - "Kisssh ushhhh~"

>"Does that. Uh. Weapon work?"

>"Yes.... It still functions... it is like... cacodemon now." She says, aiming at a very scorched target at the end of the warehouse. Her gun-mouth shut, as it's cheeks(?) bulged like she was holding in a large belch, and then shot off a glowing green ball of plasma energy that struck the target directly.

>The creature turned back to face you. Her face was blank, but her cannon hand was... smiling.

>"We... will keep you safe and comfortable."

>"Veeeehrrry commfurblleee~"
>>
>>2435718
+++Seperate green text batch because im kinda super focused on this good design++

>Zombie Bodyguard

>She's legitimately devoted to protecting you, because of her natural nature as a pawn of demonic forced, but you try and give her autonomy. She seems to appreciate it. A lot.

>She semi-hits on you, as hwer gun arm keeps making kissy-faces at you while she passes you on her patrols.

>Of course you're only human so soon you're indulging her desires. It's.. interesting to say the least. Blow-handjobs are definitely something new. And it's weirdly adorable how she'll stand ramrod still, expression save a light blush as her handgun makes out with you, her slobbering tongue wrestling yours to a stand-still.
>>
File: 1499709522338.jpg (190 KB, 1280x932)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>2435753
Thank you, Doom-Mates. Even as a stupid asshole assaults the thread with idiocy, you remain a shining beacon of good taste and excellent writing. Bless you.
>>
>>2435772
Fit mancubus
Fat is should only be on inferior demons, like cyberdemons.
>>
>>2435783
>Fat is should
>>
>>2435783
people who cannot appreciate a good round demon tum are cowards
>>
>>2435783
>Fat is should
indeed, fat is and shall always be.
>>
Friend of mine made this,what do you guys think?
Should i encourage him to make an actual HDOOM that isn't garbage?
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/713067
>>
>>2435891
>Should i encourage him to make an actual HDOOM that isn't garbage?
YES
>>
>>2435881
Yes, fat is a must for a healthy body, but like all things good in life too much is bad for you.
>>
>>2436109
Mancubi aren't humans, though. They need A L O T of fat to be healthy. You wouldn't try to make an elephant or a hippo skinny, would you?
>>
>>2436109
fat is what makes them distinct from al the other demons.
>>
>>2436109
Ok but you've been specifically belittling anyone's preference for fat Mancubi like some weird holier-than-though dink, when the fat is such a basic iconic element of the demon's design that there's no point in waifu-ing them without it.
>>
>>2435783
Ok. Look. A fit mancubus isn't a bad idea in of itself. But A: Even if they would work out, it wouldn't make sense for them, according to how we've world-built things at least, to be completely trim, their bodies are naturally that fat because its a dense layer of physical protection.

and B: You keep acting weirdly superior about the idea of a fit Mancubus and specifically putting down anyone's preference for them being fat to justify your preference.

so please just ease up on being a pushy weirdo and admit your particular preference is just one way of sexualizing mancubi.
>>
>>2435771
>new fetish unlocked!
Oh...again?
>>
>>2436270
>>2436273
Dearest friends, I do believe that particularly argumentative, rude individual was, in fact, a troll attempting to garner attention and derail the thread.
>>
>>2436270
>>2436273
Christ not only fatfags, but americans too, explains the fat part at least.
Its banter, its a joke. Notice the whole cyberdemon thing from your quote? I'm not actually gonna start going into the shit parade and hypocrisy because now that would be shitflinging. Yeah I too like the idea, wish there were art of it but nobody has thought about it, that's why I came with the post.

And to make it clear, you clearly don't understand. I don't care what you like, everyones got an asshole and its equally stinky. You do you, I do me, and we don't take things too seriously on the internet.
>>
Me again.
To counteract the ugly troll we seem to have attracted, here's some good news: update tomorrow.
Thank you for your contributions and patience.
It's very much appreciated.
Peace.
>>
>>2435597
But you don't have any?
>>
File: cyber.jpg (1.46 MB, 2277x2160)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>2435539
These are better demons for that.
>>
>"Haaaah-ah~ Does whaaat hurt?"

>"Gjheehe... Humans doesn' know? Can't feeeeel pain. Haaa...aah... Human silly. Liiiiiike~"

>"Ghuaa... not explode. They refill... nghl... Aeroomaaatic stuffs... Safe to be close... you come over... I shooowwwwww..."

>"Ggheeeggheee... See? This flesshhhh... safe... Happy... Like youuuuuuu~"
>>
>>2436660
I mean, not really? The buffness is super hot but its all because of natural talents an biological freebies. One from dedication, effort and willpower would be way hotter.
>>
File: 1499906286759.png (430 KB, 1092x1392)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>2437078
Fair enough, but isn't a buff Mancubus really just a Bruiser?
>>
>>2430826
Unleashing the power of your web-fu, you quickly look up Ice Cap. It's an ice cream franchise that got its start on Mars, and they boast about using farm fresh Pinky milk to make their ice cream. One review for the chain reads:

"1/5
saw some imps in one. creepy"

You reopen your email and type out a reply to roxstar@uacmail.net.

"Ice Cap sounds cool (pun intended). I'm down to meet you whenever. Id love to meet your pack sometime as well, but I'm totally down for a one-on-one encounter if you'd prefer that."

You sign it "Will," then add,

"PS Willy's fine :b"

Then click send. Your wait for a response is significantly shorter this time around.

"ICE CAP ICE CAP ICE CAP. yey. i'm gonna kill myself with brain freeze.

i wanna meet 2day. i got nothing 2 do and it's super boring so im down 2 clown.

im also down for 1-on-1. my pack wants to meet u 2 so we could make it happen if u want. up 2 u.

i bet Willy's fine ;3

xoxo Rox

ps i do not know what a clown is"

You look to your trusty clock and see that it is still decently early by Martian standards. If you wanted, you could easily meet Roxanne today.

>What do you do?
>>
>>2438121
fuck yeah, let’s meet roxy today! how bout a one on one for ice cream first and then meet her pack afterwards?
>>
>>2438121
>ps i do not know what a clown is
I like her already
>>
>>2438121
Get some mother fucking Rocky road
>>
>>2438121
Show her the wonders of mint chip ice cream, the best ice cream second to vanilla.

All other ice creams are trash, mint chip ice cream Master race, 1v1 fite me m8
>>
>>2438121
She sounds fun! Meet her today for sure.
>>2438149
Good idea.
>>
Brain freeze challenge time, Willy my boy!
>>
>>2438121
Oh she is just a delight.

>"I'm super down to clown. (I'll explain what those are later) Honestly either solo or group is fine, if your pack wants to come along, I say go for it.

>Looking forward to meeting you! - Willy
>>
>>2438407
and then we’ll get a little roxy road later, if you catch my drift :^)
>>
File: 1358655297566.jpg (1.54 MB, 1245x1705)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>wad where you play as daisy never ever
>spinoff with daisy as the main protagonist never ever
>>
>>2440672
Anon, I know we get excited around here and play a little loose, but furry is still furry.
>>
>>2440672
I want those thighs between my cheeks.
>>
>>2440691
Between?
>>
>>2440705
don't judge me.
>>
File: 1530695956357.png (303 KB, 810x872)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>2439903
The SUCC
>>
>>2439903
>Roxy
>Doxy

Dare we dream of that powerful team-up
>>
>>
>>2441777
If only the author knew.
>>
>>2440672
>>
>>2441777
>tfwywn rub lotion on your demon gf's skin
>>
File: 1526560621473.jpg (439 KB, 1999x1865)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>
File: Incubus.jpg (199 KB, 1600x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>2436340
>>
>>2443763
I want to drink Bubble's milk and slap her butt.
>>
>>2445088
>Incubus.jpg
>no cock
Come on.
>>
>>2445414
Those eyes... they fuck me up.
>>
>>2445414
look closer
>>
>>
update wen?
>>
>>2445478
>Gee Bill, how come your mom lets you have two wieners?
>>
Me again.
Had a job interview today and it dragged on.
Update tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Peace.
>>
>>2448955
Bruh, just relax. You do it so well and so regularly. Just be cool.
>>
Shame we can't post guncaster lewds because of an outdated anti-furry rule..
>>
File: 1484486015330.png (437 KB, 550x880)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>2450033
Post links then, it should be okay.
>>
>>2450033
I think it is 100% in date.
>>
>>2450033
if daisy gets to stay I don't think a couple dragon balls will hurt anyone so long as they're doom related.
>>
>>2450132
Not really, the rule was added because of spammers and drama queens, the latter of which is more plentiful with furries and can easily turn into the former. I don't think there's a problem with those anymore.
>>
>>2450149
>I don't think there's a problem with those anymore.
I disagree, the drama queening never went away.
>>
File: 1505499912277.jpg (376 KB, 1000x1280)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>2450398
/trash/ is much less of a cesspool than /v/ is.
>>
Why is there a 10 minutes long SFM porn movie that's trying to have some sort of story? It's so fucking weird and oftentimes bad. I only found it here and nowhere else, probably for good reason:
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6878862
Full video is 194 MB and there's a time limit on 4chan uploads so I'm not going to reencode and reupload it here, but if you're interested, well...
>>
>>2450451
Who's the girl from your webm?
>>
>>2450591
Looks to be an OC of sorts, the author seems to like dark elves. Source: http://ehot611.tumblr.com/post/157649667995/
>>
>>2450639
Thanks babe
>>
Seeing as Guncaster has become popular around here, you guys may want to know that PB released some lore on Nithor the shopkeeper.

https://pillowblaster.tumblr.com/post/175819485271/greetings-mortal-are-you-ready-to-buy
>>
>>2438121
Enthused and feeling the telltale grip of excitement, you type out your response and send it.

"I'm super down to clown (I'll explain what those are later). Honestly, either solo or group is fine. If your pack wants to come along, I say go for it.

Looking forward to meeting you! - Willy

PS Please do not commit suicide by ice cream."

Her response is almost immediate.

"lol no promises ;)

this is gonna be soooo fun. lemme get ready and talk with the senpai real quick then meet me at the place around noon.

ttyl

peace!"

At the bottom of her message, she leaves the address for the Ice Cap.
With that, your next date is set to begin. Now all you need to do is get ready.
You look at the clock again and see that it's 10:10 AM.
You are still in the clothes Gustav gave you, you could do with a shave, and you'll need to find a way to get to Little Dis. It isn't a short way from where you live, and you'll never be on time if you walk.

>Change into some different clothes.
>Shave off that fuzz on your face.
>Take the bus. It's cheap and affordable, but it's also dirty and cramped.
>Take a taxi. Potentially expensive, but usually reliable and available.
>Take the tram. It won't get you exactly where you need to be, but it's fast.
>Call the HDRP. If they want you to have the date, then surely they wouldn't mind providing some transportation.
>Call Amber. She could send someone to pick you up and take you to your next date. That's not weird, right?
>>
>>2451459
Change, and call the HDRP.
>>
>>2451459
Put on some different clothes, take the tram.
>>
>>
>>2451459
Shave, change, and either take a taxi or call the HDRP.
>>
Change, shave and take the tram. Being dropped off by a UAC vehicle in Little Dis might not go down too well.
>>
>>2451459
Yeah, shave and change and go by tram.
>>
>>2451459
Change, shave, take a taxi.
>>
>>2450098
I'm guessing it's these
https://e621.net/post/index/1/cygnis_flayinthere
>>
>>2451164
Huh. Old bastard has more going for him than I thought. He still overcharges for everything, tho.
>>
>>2453453
>the fully explicit ones are latex shit
Of course.
>>
>>2450398
Considering how tumblr some boards have become trash is at least has some fun between the faggotry.
>>
>>2453472
Don't hate on the Draughsuit, man.
>>
Who would win in a fight?

>Cygnis Flayinthere
OR
>The Baron from Hearts of Demons
>>
>>2453742
Baron if it's pistol start, Cygnis if they're both fully powered up.
>>
>>2453742
With no fancy power ups or weapons?
It's hard to say. They both hit hard. Cygnis can fly, so he has that advantage. The Baron is a monster at close range, though.
>>
>>2453850
Cygnis is really vulnerable to bullets if he doesn't have the powersuit.
>>
>>2453862
No weapons, anon. For either of them.
>>
>>
just curious, how many folks here hailing from /vr/?
>>
File: 1499189496723.jpg (49 KB, 900x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
Me again.
Taking the weekend to let any more suggestions roll in.
Update on Monday.
Thanks, y'all.
Peace.
>>
>>2451459
Get changed, go with the Taxi or Tram.

I'm sure both the HDRP and Amber would agree to get us there, but it might not be the best way to arrive.
>>
>>2456552
You've already got plenty of responses for this simple a set of questions.
>>
>>2451459
Change, shave, and take the bus, hi-jinks are bound to happen
>>
>>2419437
I seriously dont want to play doom anymore because now I'm going to get a gigantic hard on because I saw a pain elemental. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1530251610898.gif (717 KB, 480x270)
717 KB
717 KB GIF
>this thread
>>
File: 8Ojn2qi.jpg (78 KB, 1240x971)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Eternal leaked glory kill.
>>
>>
>>
File: sauce.jpg (196 KB, 1280x916)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
>>2457917
caco-bro is one of those artists whose work is cool and despite many aspects of a piece being technically correct, you can't help but feel something is off about it. like the flaws don't immediately stick out like a sore thumb, but you can tell he has, or has had, inconveniences with things like perspective or anatomy in the past.

maybe I've just hung around with other porn artists for too long.
>>
>>2457418
You can always play Freedoom if we've ruined Doom for you. Just don't think too much about the flesh worms.
>>
>>2454825
Me
>>
>>2457919
>filename
Are you asking? Looks like it's:
https://www.deviantart.com/0pik-0ort/art/Chocolates-for-the-Cyberdemoness-552354413

I think I like this version with a background better though.
>>
>>
>>2460146
I've always had mixed opinions about Nu-Cyberdemon.
I like the concept but maybe looks too much like a Kaiju(which makes sense because Hugo Martin worked on Pacific Rim)
>>
>>
>>2461601
eat that demon booty
>>
>>2451459
You strip down and give your face a once-over with a razor. Satisfied and feeling fresh, you hop into some pants and a comfy shirt, then grab your shit and get down to street level.
After waffling over whether to take the tram or hail a cab, you figure that speed is your friend and flag down a taxi. You hop in and relay the address to the hairy driver. He peels out, and you settle in for the ride.
The city passes by; the dull colors and mass-produced hab blocks of Mars City proper slowly changing to faded and pitted buildings scrawled with graffiti and demonic runes as you approach the outskirts of Little Dis. The human-to-demon ration swings wildly in the other direction the deeper you go. You see imps climbing over everything and gathering on the streets. A pair of Hell Knights sit at a table, arm wrestling. Cacodemons, pain elementals, and other flying demons fill the sky. You think you and your driver may be the only humans on the street.
Even with the driver pushing the speed limit, it takes an uncomfortable amount of time to arrive at your destination. You look at your phone. 11:30. A little early, but that's better than being late.
As you pull up to the curb, you climb from the cab, and you've barely got your wallet out before the driver has sped away, nearly taking your leg with him.
You shake it off and take in the site of your next date. It's an Ice Cap, alright. Blue and cream color scheme, big windows showing off the seats packed with demon patrons, the big, fiberglass ice cream cone in a little hat on top of the building. It's all there.
You walk in the front door without fuss, drawing the attention of a handful of demons. You walk through the surprisingly full shop, taking note of the various varieties of hellspawn. Mostly imps and their different breeds, the hulking mass of a mancubus fills an entire corner by itself. An impling watches you walk by with wide, staring eyes.

>UPDATE 1
>>
>>2462074
As you approach the counter, you take in the server. A short, stocky demon with chittering mandibles and a long tail stands on a box, polishing a metal sundae dish. They (you can't tell the gender) are wearing a pair of latex gloves over their clawed hands and a stained apron.
When they look up to see you, their bright orange eyes nearly pop out of their head.
"Fuck me running! It's a fucking human!" They say, sounding delightfully surprised. They set the dish aside and gie you their full attention. "Greetings, mortal! Are you fucking ready to buy?"

>What do you do?

>UPDATE 2
>>
>>2442383
The look of terror is too real
>>
>>2462108
FUCK YEAH I AM, whatchu got
>>
alright so

whats the "accepted canon" behind pinkies here?
i write for some other threads and might branch out a bit

that one pic by Rube got my cogs turning
>>
>>2462382
what do you mean
>>
>>2462382
...?
>>
>>2462645
i Mean what is the commonly accepted backstory for Pinky's here
i get in the game they are quadruped, however ive seen that here, Pinky's are seen as cattle of sorts
If i recall correctly, the last Pinky story was one Pinky just happened to be smarter
>>
>>2462108
"I'm waiting on someone actually. It'll just be a bit."
>>
>>2462859
they aren't quadruped in the games? Except 3 but thats an outlier in most respects.
>>
>>2462859
Ok, I might not be answering exactly what you're asking but:

In my own spin, noting how notes in Doom4 said Pinkies were eaten by other demons, I head-canoned them as a demonoid species that had over millennia been bred to be cattle/berserker fodder.

So making due with their more debased intelligence and herd-like social structure, their use as a food source was turned around into dairy production by the UAC.

Additionally, the UAC try to rehabilitate the species, encouraging intelectual development, picking out those from herds with hhigher mental aptitude and self-awareness. Pinkies are still sapient, its just that they are by nature more simple in certain regards, i.e. language and instinct. And as explained, some, one in a dozen about, show greater signs of mental acuity than their herd-mates.

All Pinkies are smarter than they look, some are just more comfortable/suited for simple herd-living and being milked.
>>
“What have you got that tastes good and won’t fucking kill me?”
>>
>>
File: 1469246754723.jpg (244 KB, 1023x1280)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>2464157
Are we doing gay classic Imps now?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.