[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: 1519402689917.png (587 KB, 666x666)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
Quakecon 2018 Gameplay and Presentation of Doom Eternal: https://youtu.be/sGSMoMtPmbI
No release date has been specified as of yet.

List of writefag stuff:
https://pastebin.com/nC5ga7Ma

Greentext archives:
http://pastebin.com/3qFKdmLH
http://pastebin.com/RVw3ajTT
http://pastebin.com/b7KFTiv7
http://pastebin.com/agBn1LNU
http://pastebin.com/crBK9xAK

Big R34 archive:
https://mega.nz/#F!ul1yHSrb!rHSJCIkNYGjN_S3WSXZ6rg

Previous thread: >>2856370
>>
File: 1474925404746.jpg (58 KB, 1018x785)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>
File: 1468345548681.png (2.27 MB, 1200x1500)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>
File: 1488096434236.png (241 KB, 650x930)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>
File: 1487218968326.jpg (442 KB, 698x900)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: demon_pair.png (123 KB, 725x631)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
We live again.
>>
Cacodemons that have bitter faction wars over wether sweet or savory foods are better
>>
>>2980388
Kinda like this, but angry and covered in splattered junk food.
>>
>>2980430
Galaxy Brain Doxy in the corner eating a pepperoni and twizzler sandwich.
>>
>>2981261
>Doxy watches as the messy melee degenerates
>A pair of hunky cacobois have thoroughly slathered each other in chocolate sauce and mustard, their red bodies pressed together in an airborne grapple
>The two sides pelt each other with pretzels, marshmallows, and an assortment of other small caliber snacks
>A big-tittied, one-eyed girl lies beneath a pile of food, face beatific in her defeat
>Some have become disillusioned with the fight, their attention drawn elsewhere
>Namely to the pleasing shapes of their opponents' bodies and all the unique and tantalizing flavors developing upon them
>Doxy smiled to herself
>Though she had had no part in beginning the food fight, she'd like to think that everything had gone according to plan anyway
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2981317
>She notices a Caco Gal to her left who's clearly a little overwhelmed. She's distinctly mousy for a caco, and sniffling as she tries to clean her hair of a glob of chili.

>She's clearly fresh from the portal, still wearing the UAC T-shirt they give newly made-over demons. Poor thing probably still afraid of actual conflict.

>Doxy closes her eyes and nods, then gets the caco's attention, speaking in Demonic.

>[Hush.]

>She raises a handful of food, a mix of sweets and deli meats and brings it to the girl's mouth.

>[Eat. Enjoy.]

>The caco tentatively munched, expression softening as she realizes how good it is.

>Doxy smiles and nods, bringing another initiate into the school of Omnivorous-hedonism.
>>
>>2982500
I can't help but imagine Sadie being completely unfazed by Doxy's continuing shenanigans.
She comes hovering home covered in food and condiments with a few new cacodemon fuck-buddies? That just means she'll have to turn her music up a bit louder.
>>
File: 1549534630954.jpg (57 KB, 1000x1100)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
File: 1549507462521.png (220 KB, 463x891)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>
File: 1548318710463.png (1.04 MB, 1332x1332)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>
File: 1549999115395.png (472 KB, 1920x1080)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>
>>2982500
>eyes
Eyes?
>>
>>
>>2983171
Fucking kek
>>
I sit here as always, pin this thread whenever it appears and wait for Doom Eternal, to bless us with fresh OC.
>>
Still waiting for some new Impse content.
>>
>>2983171
Wew
>>
>>2982994
I FUCKED UP
>>
>>2982754
Sadie sounds like a soulmate.
>>
>>2983667
Just a roommate.
>>
>>2982937
I really wish the guy who made this would do more.
>>
>>2982932
Is there anymore of him?
>>
>>
>>2983900
I wonder how it looks when it's flaccid.
>>
File: yukinhell2.jpg (1.69 MB, 1080x1920)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
Older one of my works.
>>
>>2983171
This angers me
>>
Life is fleeting, but DOOM is eternal.
>>
where CYOA man
>>
Me again.
My digital ears were burning.
Updates should resume tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience.
Peace.
>>
>>
>>2980388
Pineapple pizza, the food of peace.
>>
I never in a million years thought I would fap to Doom. Then a few days ago I found out about Hdoom. Now I'm running around the net looking for more Imp girl images.
>>
File: Baroness.png (938 KB, 574x918)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
>>2987318
>Hdoom
Scrub tier.
>>
>>2985779
Where’s my dinner
>>
>>2962556
You rack your brain for a proper response to "my date just ate a fireball," but all you can come up with is a stunned "Wow."
She giggles at your slackjawed face, steam continuing to curl from her mouth and nostrils. "Tah-Dah!" She says, making jazz hands.
About a dozen questions are running through your mind. "What did you just do?
"Kinda obvious, isn't it? Just rolled a little fire around in my mouth for a bit to get my teeth cleaned up."
"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"
"Yeah, dude, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
"You just stuffed a ball of what I can only assume is actual plasma in your mouth."
"My body's full of the stuff. I mean, I'm not about to suck the juice outta an Argent cell or anything, but my own brand? Not a problem."
"Does it taste like anything?"
"Can "fiery" be a flavor?"
"Is that healthy?"
"Dude." She lays a hand on your shoulder, smiling patiently. "I'm glad you care, but I've doin' this shit all my life. It ain't killed me yet, and it ain't about to." She pats you on the cheek. "Thanks, though."
"No problem." You respond automatically. You scratch your head, at a loss. "Umm."
"Umm?"
"So, what are we doing?"
She quirks an eyebrow at you. "The sleepover, dude?"
"Oh, right."

>UPDATE 1
>>
>>2987546
You pull the sheet off your bed, bundling it in your arms before tossing it onto the pile of laundry. From the bathroom, you can hear Roxanne happily singing the lyrics to a metal song as she showers. As you'd brushed your teeth, you'd offered Roxanne the use of your shower, which she'd gratefully accepted.
"Care to join me?" She'd asked.
You'd stopped dead, foam dripping from your mouth.
"I beg your pardon?" You'd asked around a mouthful of toothbrush.
"Shit. Was that too fast? Too soon? Sorry."
"It's just...I mean, we just met today, so..."
"No no, it's cool. I forgot you were human for a second. I'm just used to sharin' with my packmates, so it's not, like, weird for me."
"I didn't...really? You guys are that close?"
"Well, yeah. It's not even, like, a sex thing or anything. Just efficiency and all. Old cultural shit."
"Oh."
"Look, man, don't worry about. I know humans work different, and I'm cool with it. So, how about you go do your thing, and I'll be in here if you need me. 'Kay?"
And with that, she'd pat you on the back, and you'd left her to go deal with sleepover preparations. After shaking off the effects of that particularly uncomfortable conversation, you found yourself with a list of chores to take care of before bed. Changing the sheets was easy, but that still left nighttime entertainment to arrange, the clothing situation to square away, sleeping arrangements, planning for her return home tomorrow, and preparing for your trip to the HDRP office.
There's also the minor issue of the agonizingly persistent erection you are currently sporting.
You pray to any god that will listen that Roxanne didn't notice.

>What do you do?

>UPDATE 2
>>
>>2982211
>>2982210
>>2982208
wtf does this have to do with doom
>>
>>2987551
I don’t get why we’re acting coy and abstinent after Amber
>>
>>2987551
Pound one out real quick while Rox is showering so that stops being an issue, then finish changing the sheets. We can watch TV and play games and shoot the shit for entertainment. We can both sleep in our clothes for tonight, so relax about that. As the host, it's our responsibility to let our guest have the bed while we take the floor. Finally, we can snag her a cab in the morning, then take the tram over to the HDRP office. EZPZ.

>>2987554
High Noon Drifter

>>2987558
Amber is a much different animal from Rox. Amber wanted it something fierce and knew how to get it. Rox is much less certain about all this, and she's said outright that she wants to try and take it slow for us.
>>
>>2987551
Just focus on setting things up, and look forward to some wholesome hang-out times. Pick another movie, maybe plan on ordering some 'za.

And while this may strain certain "things" but she might honestly be more comfortable having someone to share the bed with. Pack grouping baby.
>>
File: 1549345095627.jpg (409 KB, 1889x2048)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>
I haven't seen this image in awhile.
>>
File: caco.png (483 KB, 713x1200)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>2987551
Good update.

First of all, ignore the erection. We're not going to fap with a lady friend over in the next room. That's just wrong. On all of the levels.

As for what to do next... I think we need to try to be less awkward and more friendly. I mean, she stood up to her mom to stay with us for doom's sake! We should avoid movies/TV for now and do some socializing.

We already know something of her past, and present, but how about her future? What does she hope to become in life? Is she planning a family? A career as an artist? does she just... have no plans? Did she never dare to make plans because she expected to die young and nobody would take an imp seriously anyway? We can tell her about our plans for the future. Did we ever tell her what did we hope to find on Mars?

Or you know what? That fireball. That was cool, let's ask her about that. I mean, it might be something completely mundane and ordinary to her, but for us as a human I think that's really amazing. How does she do that? Does it make her hungry? Or tired? How does she recharge her ardent energy? Can she make the fire into shapes? Can she make it appear anywhere on her body or just in her hands? Can she manipulate regular fire too? Maybe we could try making a shadow play together!

We've shown her that we are concerned but now that we know it's safe, let's show her that we think it's amazing. That she is amazing, just by being herself and being the demon she is. Because, you know.. so far the fact that she is a demon and we are not, was... just used to make everything awkward, like it's something that's weird or wrong.

But it is not! The fact that we can be so different and yet we can share the same food, the same roof, same culture, same planet and the same dimension is nothing short of amazing. And it's something that should, and needs to, be welcomed and celebrated. Not, awkwardly avoided and met with ten different variations of "Oh no, we're so different! That's so weeeeeird!!!"
>>
>>2989796
lmao what
>>
I'm watching the Doom movie with friends.

Pray for me.
>>
>>2990160
Rip in peace man.

Oh hey, anyone got that art of the caco drooling of Dwayne the rock Johnson?
>>
>>2990160
SPOILERS.
If you want an entertaining and truthful review of that trainwreck, then watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ7kSIdXBpc&t=8s
>>
>>2990167
>>
>>2990360
why is civvie so fucking good

>>
What nüDoom demon has the best ass?
>>
File: ass.png (684 KB, 638x946)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>2991113
is this an actual question?
>>
>>2987551
No fapping with company over.
Don't try to micromanage the whole night. Let her come out and talk to her. Let her be involved.
>>
>>2991113
I'm a sucker for the summoner
>>
File: summ_pinup.jpg (1.13 MB, 1920x3360)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>2991852
Well, looks like you're in luck.

It's 2 AM here, what am I doing with my life
>>
>>2987551
My only real comment is that we shouldnt fap. If she hasnt noticed, she'll probably ignore it. I dont know how acute demon senses are but it'd be awful awkward if she came out of the shower to the smell of jizz.
>>
>>2992217
I spent a hot minute trying to figure out what I was looking at and then I realized it's supposed to be his leg

what's up with his foot?
>>
>>2992453
In game lore they've flown everywhere for so long their feet are basically vestigial.
>>
>>2992615
so they would technically feel nothing on that whole area if you were to rub your dick on them?
>>
>>2992217
Saved, and I'm not even gay!
>>
>>2992669
It's unlikely they would lose all feeling or nerves. It just means it's kinda useless for standing on or walking.
>>
>>2989796
>>
>>2988058
Gotta go with the man.
>>
>>
>>2990958
He has a sense of humor that isn't cringe and knows his meme game unlike other topically similar reviewers like gggman and icaruslives.
>>
File: summoner_daki.jpg (1.11 MB, 1700x3840)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
I think I might be going insane with these. I don't like the lighting in this one as much as in the pin-up, but it's a dakimakura style, so gloomy and sharp orange/blue lighting wouldn't work well here. I may or may not make a back view alt.
>>2992615
>>2992669
>>2992873
Yeah, I imagine they're just stubby and couldn't carry one's weight (alongside the shape possibly not even allowing for theoretical standing up), but that doesn't mean they don't feel things.
I wonder if in a couple million years of Hell evolution the feet or lower legs would disappear completely, kind of like the tail in humans (where only the coccyx remained).
>>2992794
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you have the big gay. My condolences.
>>2995593
You leave my boi Icarus alone.
But yeah, even when Civvie lightly delves into some politics, he makes it good. And it might just be the name of his review series (not the pro playthrough ones), but his style reminds me of Ross's Game Dungeon quite a bit. The latter's persona is insane, the former's is stuck in an insane prison.
>>
File: 1452588556289.png (423 KB, 990x1530)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
Anybody know if we ever got more to this? I'm pretty sure it was a drawnon trying their hand at making content of the Maledict from Doom 3, but I've seen nary a mention since.
>>
You gotta be kidding, there was a pussy all along.
>>
Me again.
Had a bit of a day today.
Need to just chill for a bit.
The update will drop tomorrow.
Thanks for being cool.
Peace.
>>
>>2996411
hope you feel alright Anon.
>>
>>2996310
cloaca
please id tell me its a cloaca
>>
File: DOOM_20190218182229.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>2996310
kinda looks like a little face
>>
Post slightly more obscure demon girls.
>>
>>2997873
Oh my, she's cute.
>>
>>2987551
Okay. Alright.
Focus focus focus focus focus.
The first and arguably most pressing issue on the docket: Little William. Images of bare, brown, spike-covered bodies dance tantalizingly through your head. The ghost of warmth caresses your skin as you recall the memory of the kiss you shared. You could probably rub one out in a matter of seconds with this material.
The sounds of Roxanne showering are easily heard in the confines of the apartment, leaving little to the imagination. Over the spray of water, you hear the sound of her humming contentedly. You shake your head and reach for the replacement sheet.
Even with the near guarantee of blue balls, you decide against masturbating. Aside from being a gross breach of formal etiquette, you have no idea how sensitive imp noses can be. The last thing you want is for your house guest to come back with you melling of jizz.
With that settled, its time to move on to the next phase of planning: entertainment.
It seems easy enough. You have movies and TV, video games, you have a deck of cards somewhere, and there's always good, old fashioned conversation to fall back on. What to discuss? You have an ocean of topics to choose from. Her life, your life, the past, present, and future, sports, weather, whatever.
Keeping your guest entertained should be a piece of cake.
No jinx.

>UPDATE 1
>>
>>2998918
Are you wringing your hands? You are wringing your hands. Stop that. You've got this.
Now, for bedtime itself. The obvious answer is to play the good host and surrender the bed to your guest while you sleep on the floor. It's the most manageable matter on Mars.
Unless she enjoys sleeping with others, that is. She does come from a pack, and they share everything, apparently. And if it goes so far as for them to even shower together, then does that mean that they share beds, too? She had said something about it not being a sex thing. "Old cultural shit."
So, would she be more comfortable with a bed partner? At platonic one, anyway. Or would you being human make it weird? What about clothes? Does she sleep naked? Would she be uncomfortable wearing clothes to bed? Should you talk to her about it? How do you even broach the subject?
You're wringing your hands again.
You hold your face in your hands, groaning in exasperation. You'll have to talk to her about the sleeping arrangements. You're the host and resident cultural and xenological researcher here. It's up to you to ask the right questions and get the answers you need. That and it'll just be easier to talk it out with her and find an arrangement that makes you both comfortable.
You hear the squeak of the faucet as the shower turns off. Roxanne must be finished.

>UPDATE 2
>>
>>2998920
As the imp dries herself off, you think of tomorrow.
Getting Roxanne home should be easy enough. You won't have the time to accompany her yourself what with your appointment with the HDRP, so you'll have to call her a cab or some other means of transport. Would the HDRP be willing to pick her up? You may have to look into it.
Finally, you come to yourself and your appointment. Finding the office's address will be easy, so all that leaves is transportation. Money's getting tight, so the best option is to take the tram as close as you can, then walk whatever distance that leaves.
Not the hardest thing in the world to figure out, you reckon.
Just as you come to the tail end of your planning and plotting, the door to the bathroom swings open, revealing the clothed form of Roxanne and a sizable cloud of steam.
"Is it weird," She asks, tugging on the hem of her shirt. "To wear the clothes I just had on before I took a shower? They're technically dirty, right?"
You shrug. "Seems alright to me. I mean, it's not like you don't know where they've been."
"Pfft." She laughs, patting her shirt down. "Good point." She scratches her head, sauntering up to you. "So, hey! Sleepover."
"Sleepover."
"Yeah." She stuffs her hands in her pockets, slouching as she looks around the room. "So, now what?"

>Wanna watch some TV?
>How about another movie?
>Video game time?
>You up for a card game?
>How about we just talk for a while?
>I don't know. Do you have any ideas, Roxanne?
>>
>>2998921
Propose videogames
>>
>>2998921
Talk for a while. There's too many questions that need settled!
>>
>>2998921
Maybe ask if she has any ideas, we don't know what she does for fun
>>
>>2998921
Something interactive. We want to get to know her better, so I'd avoid video games for now as those tend to be pretty intense.

A card game or a board game would give us both something to do while also leaving us with plenty of room to talk, so do that.
>>
>>2998921
Card/Board game while having some good conversation, mayyybe with something really dumb playing on the tv for background noise.
>>
What's the name of the gun that makes the demons expand and explode?
For science.
>>
>>3000337
There isn't a weapon like that in doom, but there is a weapon like that in another 90's fps that involves the blasting of other otherworldy monsters that starts with the word "duke" and ends with the word "nukem"
>>
File: 1541987356210.png (6 KB, 505x400)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>
>>3001677
Ayy I made that lol
>>
>>3001899
Wad WHEN
>>
>>3001985
You've got a bit sadly,
I've pretty much completed the Imp's sprite sheet, but I've started a different wad project.
I work on both at the same time pretty much, one when I get bored of the other.
>>
>>3002001
The other project is sfw other than gore so it's a good change of pace.
>>
Ask Rox what she’d like to do next.
>>
File: 1464659031033.png (594 KB, 1250x1250)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
>>
>>3002078
>"Mom says its my turn on the XBox Brandon."
>>
Man, I really wish somebody did a gay demons mod for H-Doom.
>>
File: 1374927750281.png (618 KB, 1023x823)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
so yeah, apparently mancubi in doom eternal are thicc as shit and might just have the bubbliest ass in the entirety of the franchise which is saying a lot
>>
File: whew.jpg (17 KB, 250x250)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>3003497
God DAMN
>>
>>3003497
Can we P L E A S E get some new mancubus Rule 34?
>>
File: Carmack Approves.png (816 KB, 495x1192)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>3002112
You should've said
>It's my turn on Windows 95, Flynn.
>>
File: Cockdemon.jpg (1.89 MB, 1600x1359)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>2993851
>>2989796
Thanks for reposting old art. I am glad people use them.

I am back with something new (a little grotesque but as a teratophile, can you blame me?). I promsied to come back with the underground sex ring which use and abuse demons. This time it is a cocademon. I changed its anatomy a little to fit my style.
I initially went for lineart but decided to paint it. Gave it a slight found footage feel.
Before anyone asks; I don't post anywhere else online. So save the image if you like it
>>
>>2998921
A game of cards and some conversation sounds grand.
>>
File: press F.png (3.51 MB, 1328x1759)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>>3003840
not porn precisely but delivering nonetheless

I have this thing for defenseless monsters in precarious situations
>>
>>3004363
Wow, that's kinda disgusting, but in a really good way. I don't mind the more monstrous look, and I love the rough treatment. The bondage (Or does this technically count as a gag?) has a very raw an improvised feel to it. Just as I imagine a band of demon-rapists would handle their targets. And it incidentally also shows the demon having a way more personality, or a "sense of self" than usual... I'll try to explain

The way it's bound clearly shows that demon is clearly not a mindless killing machine. The few piercings in what would pass for its lips and cheeks clearly wouldn't be able to hold it down. If it was a mindless beast it wouldn't care about getting some skin ripped open, and the ropes wouldn't stand a chance against that jaw, even if it wasn't spitting white-hot plasma.

The bondage only works because the demon doesn't want to get hurt. It can get free, technically, but it chooses not to, because it feels pain. It clearly doesn't like the situation it's in but understands that things could get even worse if it tries to fight back. It feels, experiences and understands what's going on, and it's allowing it to happen. It's someone (not "something") who's being raped and dominated.

It's a feeling/sense that the usual high-tech, inescapable, metal bondage, just can't provide, and the setup is an excellent choice on your part.
>>
>>3004651
And ambiguously gendered so that everyone can enjoy! Awesome!
>>
>>3004651
Noice.
>>
>>3004721
That was... Very in-depth.
>>
We need some more gay imp stuff.
>>
File: 1543631474222.png (416 KB, 1280x1742)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>3005721
I really want a pic of an imp being forced to rim a baron or knight
or a mancubus
>>
>>3004721
Great analysis man. When I made it I kept in mind a sense of reality and personality. The syringe gives hint that it is drugged too. So its strength and sense of reality is diminished by hormonal treatment and ectasy.
>>
File: 1543631723155.png (852 KB, 1280x1632)
852 KB
852 KB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.