[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Fallout thread anything goes
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1452811495400.png (806 KB, 900x902)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>>
File: Nuka.jpg (117 KB, 842x1280)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
File: Vault Girl Carry Green.png (367 KB, 1093x1920)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>
>>
How do I prevent Fallout 3 from crashing on Windows 10?
>>
>>3175220
Tale of Two Wastelands is your friend.
>>
>>3175223

Not of they haven't patched out the uncompletable childhood it isn't
>>
>>
File: Supermutant Cocksleeve.jpg (680 KB, 948x953)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1548600255286.jpg (281 KB, 850x1275)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
File: Fallout-2.png (974 KB, 729x747)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>
>>3175220
Run in compatibility mode
>>
File: 1469824907860.jpg (1.2 MB, 1800x1254)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
>>3176606
Still crashes
>>
File: 1512412158864.jpg (934 KB, 1200x1142)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>
>>3173685
Hahaha I got that. It's a song from GNR.
>>
>>3178669
try this
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149946772
>>
>>3175220
New Vegas Stutter Remover or one of the mods that was made to replace it has a dll file that fixes FO3/NV, just install it in your Fallout 3 folder.
>>
>>
>>3180652
>>
>>3180654
>>
>>3180655
>>
>>3180654
Is there version with out the dicks?
>>
>>3173685
nice
>>
File: thO3N6FWK1.jpg (26 KB, 474x552)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
is there a lewd mod guide for fallout 4 like the skyrim pastebin?
>>
>>3175220
GOG
>>
These threads always die so fast these days
>>
>>3192154
just like the franchise after 76
>>
File: 1456890536190.jpg (465 KB, 809x1094)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>3192154
There's not much new material, and it's not like anyone wants me to talk about my lurid fantasies for post-apoc casual sex.
>>
>>3192512
Needs more
>>
File: 1512276014215.jpg (1.2 MB, 1500x1016)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
File: 1514096845155.jpg (35 KB, 640x960)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
File: 1512447280639.jpg (1.46 MB, 1500x916)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>
File: 1512447233105.jpg (1.39 MB, 1500x920)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>
File: 1512446990890.jpg (1.27 MB, 1500x1149)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>3194919
>Super Mutant using VATS
Did the person who drew this ever play a Fallout game?
>>
>>3175239
There's a few quick start mods available that put you right before you enter the wasteland, skips the whole prologue
>>
>>3195346
Mods my dude
>>
File: 1535005982178.jpg (824 KB, 1102x1654)
824 KB
824 KB JPG
>>3192512
>it's not like anyone wants me to talk about my lurid fantasies for post-apoc casual sex.
That shit's my jam, so if you don't mind, I'd be interested.
>>
>>3195346
>Super Mutant with genitalia

nope
>>
How tight is Piper's pussy?
>>
>>3192387
more like 4 and the whole paid mods thing
>>
>>3197219

Super Mutants are sterile and infertile. I don't think it's ever stated they actually don't have genitalia, even though they're non-reproductively capable.
>>
File: this asshole gets it.png (131 KB, 401x359)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>3197812
>>
>>3192387
More like after-
>>3197800
Yeah
"Wow we made story-based games into mindless console-friendly-by-default products and tried to poz everything and make it shallow and flashy, also our games are still buggy but we distanced ourselves from the modders who brought us so much success and also fixed things for us, how could we have failed to distinguish ourselves in the over-saturated arbitrary market of consoles???"
>>
>>3197812
If anything, the Master would probably have caught on to the problem quicker if they were actually born without dicks.
>>
>>3192512
>>3196936
Since neither of you really said anything let me just say that I always wish there were a mod that added to named NPC daily routines and also the randomized spawning/behaviors of generic female NPCs so while I'm rifling through the thousandth grungy, dilapitated ruin with rubble everywhere and no one really living in it long-term, I have a chance to come across an NCR ranger or a Khan or caravaner pissing or masturbating in a bathroom stall or just a quiet corner somewhere. Or alternately around corners at the Strip itself in NV, same sort of time and location-based events as the NCR women drunkenly playing in the fountain.
What would also be good is if quests were reworked to have new options and routes for catching women in compromising positions and using it as leverage or to gather information or occasionally seduce them with the right Speech level and perks, but also if these new, regular additions to named character schedules afforded new windows to sneak into places while they were gone and gather information or complete quests without having to kill or talk to them at all.
Also, rather than applying token debuffs or doing a survival realism thing on the player themselves, if the player stayed a tireless juggernauts but you could have more companions at once and they all got tired, needed food, needed to stop to camp each night (but make day/night slower for less interruptions), had to stop and pee under a broken overpass now and then whether the player stopped with them or not, and so on.
Especially if the companions would get weaker or even part ways with you or die if you slave-drove them, to give you a more interesting reason to take a break and do some crafting or whatever than just "you have this condition showing on your HUD, in vanilla you just click a consumable and in a survival mod you just die or else have to stop everything RIGHT NOW for like ten minutes to gather stuff".

2000 character limit sucks
>>
>>3198289
Anyways, beyond more detailed mods for wasteland survival and random events and all that, if you had a traveling party of companions with you and could buy and use pack brahmin without Gamebryo/Creation freaking the fuck out and forgetting they exist, dropping them from 1000 feet, or insisting they join you in every battle and indoor cell to get stuck and killed and crash the game, you could carry more stuff without encumbrance. You'd selectively bring items on your person into firefights, sidequests, caves, and buildings. Your companions and you would both carry less, and they'd no longer be walking chests, but you could limp back to the brahmin for more supplies and possibly reinforcements, then get back into the fray - so long as you didn't encounter the "brahmin got stolen and your companions who stayed in camp got kidnapped/enslaved by the same people" thing which would then be a sidequest you had to go do.
Rather than the constant cuckshit and too-shiny-model orgies and crudely animated depictions of Cass getting spit-roasted by Deathclaws, you could use your Survival skill to get water from cacti for your now precious waterskins, cook lizards, and search for tracks to keep following the trail of the thieves/slavers in a long, wandering partially-random-generated sidequest ending with you killing half a slaver camp before walking into a Mexican stand-off with the remaining slavers, the Legionnaires who were here to buy slaves, the crooked mayor of two towns over who was here for the same reason, and the NCR detachment that was ordered to kill the Legionnaires they'd been tailing at all costs, damn the collateral.
>>
>>3198311
Meanwhile your waifus, a few random career slaves and maybe a captured NCR chick are chained and tied to various posts in various states of undress, yelling at the various parties in a panic, and it all comes down to you either de-escalating everything with your OP Speech, picking a side with someone you have good reputation with, or just chucking enough dynamite in the right places to get out alive with at least as many girls as you had before the kidnapping and without any explosive collars going off.
Now that would be a good prologue to a sexual relationship with a companion. Sure, it's the wasteland, a lot of girls are going to be like yeah, we're friends anyways, give me booze or caps, some are just going to go for you out of survival instinct, and some are just going to be having whatever fun they can get. That doesn't mean every woman just throws herself at you in particular immediately, though. But get your life saved by that power fist wielding lunatic you've been traveling with taking out an entire gang in one fight, and suddenly joining his harem might not seem as unreasonable.

It would also be thematic to have a "find some peyote on the trail, try some around the campfire and hook up" event that would work or not depending on the temperament of the companion. Or just Jet-fueled fucking sessions if you were rich and unprincipled enough.

Having the suites be a lot nicer and more elaborate, and having you have to buy them or do something more complicated than just kill a bunch of things/people, would make for a nice living-in-luxury-in-the-apocalypse feeling when you kick back on your king-size bed mounted on a lazy susan with one girl beside you, two more in the hot tub beside you, and an Ice-Cold Nuka Cola within reach.
>>
>>3197219

The Super Mutants in Fallout 3 did not have genitalia, but they were coloured yellow, not the green. The ones in Fallout 1 and 2 (green), and thus implicitly in NV, definitely did; the male super mutants had no idea they were sterile and you can get fucked by one in Fallout 2. The ones in Fallout 4 (also green) have no indication either way.

While the super-mutant-using-VATS thing may be an abstraction, since it's unlikely your character actually sees the same HUD we, the player, sees, your belief that green super mutants can't possibly have genitalia suggests that the one who's never played a Fallout game is you.
>>
>>3198616
>can get fucked by one in Fallout 2
explain please
>>
>>3199817
If you lose a drinking contest with one you wake up with a ballgag in your mouth and a strange limp.
>>
>>3197812
Technically this was retconned away before being reretconned away before fallout 3 came out.

You can get Marcus laid in New Reno where he'll say that he hopes he didn't get that girl pregnant. When you question him on that he'll say that it just takes "a little while to get the juices flowing again". This got turned into a joke via word of god some time later.
>>
>>3199834
oh, thanks
older fallout continue to amaze me with the amount of detail
>>
>>3199817
>>3199834
It was an arm-wrestling contest, actually, and he tells you straight-up what's going to happen. "If you lose, you're my gimp tonight."
>>
File: fallout___40_416972703.jpg (885 KB, 1000x810)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
>>3196936
It basically revolves around the idea that, in a post-apocalyptic world that is a lot more dangerous, the risks of sex aren't as deterring as they used to be. Add in the fact that sex is an easy way to get some pleasure, or a quick handful of caps, and Fallout seems like a perfect place for some extremely casual sex. It already has prostitutes in a few games, so...there are thousands of ways you can imagine it going, but let me trace out a series of lewd scenarios to try and get the best picture of what I like.

Average wasteland bar. Woman wanders in - tough beauty, but seems weak. She manages to beg a cup of water, but the bartender refuses to give her any more food or drink until she can pay. She's broke, and seems reluctant to sell what she's got...so she goes up to the lone customer in the bar - some caravan guard sort, drinking in the middle of the day - and offers to blow him for 25 caps. He thinks about it and offers 35 if she'll take her time. There's barely any hesitation before she accepts.

They go over to a corner booth, but they're not attempting to keep it private. Anyone can watch as she kneels down to slowly lick around his hardening shaft, slowly working the foreplay up to the point where she finally wraps her lips around his head and slide down. A few other customers trickle into the bar, and a few watch for a moment before going to their drinks and food. Some try to slap her ass or just join in, but she kicks back at them til they keep their distance. One or two pay her a little - five caps, ten caps - to take care of them, pressing their cocks into her hand or against her cheek eagerly. She does so dutifully enough with idle fingers, and a few kisses or licks, but she keeps her true focus on the caravan guard. They've developed a connection of sorts, or at least an understanding, and when he quietly slides a hand down to grope her breast through her shirt, there's no complaint. It's her moan that finally sets him off.
>>
File: 1452016548154.jpg (494 KB, 971x1500)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>3200758
When he cums, she swallows it. Licks him clean. No sense in letting valuable protein go to waste, and she's a hell of a lot richer than before she met him.

She actually brings the food and drink she orders with her newfound wealth back to the booth, and they start talking as she sates her ravenous appetite. She's vague on who she was travelling with, but she was traveling with some group, and they abandoned her. She had to walk through the wilderness to get back to town. But she still had somewhere to go, and she needs a bodyguard - and from the time he's drinking at, he's got nothing better to do. He agrees, of course. They haggle out a fair price for his services, shake on it, and buy some supplies.

They travel until sunset, when the heat of the desert finally begins to die down. They make a fire, just enough for them to see by. That's when she quietly strips off her pants and panties, and bluntly asks if he wants to have sex. He knows from how she reacts when he slides inside of her that it has been a while for her, and they both exult in the relatively slow, passionate sex. Their relationship - such as it is - is fully formed that night, and there's little need for words. The next morning when she stands up and stretches, still without pants, he grabs her hip and gropes her ass until he she bends over and he slides inside of her - not far from the road, with no darkness to conceal them. Most of their sex is had that way - blatantly out in the open, rarely hurried, little need for communication. They both have needs and enjoy sating them with each other. Every time she pulls her pants back up and carries what seed he's left inside of her without a thought.

Sometimes there's something playful about it. One night he looks across the fire and sees her teasing herself with a Nuka Cola bottle and things spiral from there. Other times they hide from a cazador, and afterwards they have the frantic sex of the survivors, those that need each other's comfort.
>>
File: 1452026008443.png (3.74 MB, 2300x1319)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
>>3200775
They don't think about not having sex when the mood strikes them. If the guard had ever asked why when she'd pulled his pants down and started grinding against him, he'd just look at him like the radiation'd given him a second head. They've found a partner that they like, and there are plenty of reasons they want to enjoy themselves. Why would they not? They talk to each other, just not about sex. It's so normal they don't think to - they have more important things to worry about, like gecko migrations or if she remembered a patch of cacti up ahead that could hold water.

....I'm going to leave off the 'storytelling' since there's not much farther I can take it, but you get the gist. Raiders fucking each other while waiting for victims to come along, passing the time the most pleasurable way they can. Hiring a prostitute to forget your sorrows instead of drinking yourself to death. Friends with benefits. Using a little sex appeal just because it helps you get your way, and not minding being blunt about what you want when that's the way you're going. A tribeswoman that fucks you while keeping a knife pressed against your throat because she's been stuck on the hunt for two days and needs to have that itch scratched. Reprogrammed robots. Getting a discount on a trade, or earning some extra supplies. Actual, legitimate love with no reservations.
>>
Oh, also fucking while on drugs or drunk, casual nudity, masturbation being the only thing still private and why masturbate when you can have sex, civil breeding programs and keeping numbers up, more in-depth and specific scenarios revolving around factions or organizations, or even the sluttiest of people getting treated as mundane in a world where most people approach fucking as casually as killing radroaches. It's the end of the world, baby. No point in having reservations when you could have sex instead.
>>
>>3200758
not bad, anon. I usually skip writefag shit, but this was well written.
>>
>>
File: 1453601657474.png (458 KB, 1116x1600)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>
File: 1453601560661.jpg (509 KB, 1102x1654)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>
>>3197812
In the F*cking Lore.
This is a Hentai thread. So, We don't care.

Strong BREED human. And drink milk. The same time.
>>
>>3203245
>In the F*cking Lore.
You can swear on 4chan, child. No one will tell on you.
>>
>>
File: 1447170901660.jpg (242 KB, 1500x1183)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>
File: 1447153238723.jpg (254 KB, 850x820)
254 KB
254 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.