[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Got a lot of art from Jam Orbital to share, and some that I wanna find, so I thought I’d try to get a thread started
>>
If anyone has their Tharja, Futaba, Hifumi, or their Luna>Dolly pics or their comic I’d be happy to post anything from JID 1 3 and 4 or something from Pic Packs 3-8 in return for those pictures
>>
File: 1545910564535.jpg (1.79 MB, 2240x2282)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>
File: 1545910601041.jpg (684 KB, 1197x1840)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>
File: file (2).jpg (759 KB, 1498x1789)
759 KB
759 KB JPG
>>
Here’s a couple from Pic Pack 8
>>
>>
>>
If anyone has their Tharja or most recent Patreon pic of Luna and Dahlia I'd be happy to post more for those pics
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I know this image is publicly available so it's likely not of interest, but by god if it isn't my all-time favorite of his.

I actually wrote a 12-episode fake anime over two years because of this picture, I love it so much.
>>
File: 01.jpg (750 KB, 1259x1889)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>3203164
Do you mean this one?
>>
>>3205496
Do you have the rest of the comic or their most recent pic of Dahlia tied up by Luna?
>>
>>3205960
I have pages one through nine. I found them on yiff.party
>>
>>3206004
Yeah their page on that needs to be updated, missing so much good stuff
>>
>>
File: lmt.jpg (711 KB, 1590x1680)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>3206009
Any idea why it always takes so long for artists pages to be updated? I can understand not updating every single time they make something, but several months? And this goes for several artists, not just jam
>>
>>3206031
My guess is that it’s because a large amount of people on that website are furries, so they’re less interested in stuff like Jam Orbital’s and other not furry artists

I really wish it could be updated already, not being able to see their Tharja pic and the rest of their comic is killing me
>>
>>3206077
As usual, it looks like furries let us down.

I know the feeling. Drives me crazy when I'm stuck staring at the preview pic, unable to see the full thing
>>
File: 1557857622922s.jpg (3 KB, 116x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
This is my personal favorite of his
>>
Yeah if someone here could update Jam Orbital’s page on yiff.party that’d be great, I could give some paid pack pictures in return
>>
>>
Anybody have Jamsels in Distress 2? It’s the only JID pack that I don’t have, I can share the other 3 in return for JID 2
>>
>>3206097
Who's the artist of that drawing you posted?
>>
>>
>>
>>3206377
Kuroihoshi, also known as DAkuroishoshi and Fenril Huayra. No clue why he made so many different names, makes looking for his stuff a hassle

It was too much for deviantart so the guy who paid him to make it made this preview and linked to his blog for the full thing, but now the link to it is dead & there doesn't seem to be any other way to see it. Several people have mentioned this to him and he's just completely ignoring it.
>>
>>
Anybody have Jam’s full comic?
>>
>>3206097
>>3206377
Nevermind, I finally got it.
>>
File: LpeJ5K0s.png (1.11 MB, 919x1527)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
Anybody here have Jamsels in Distress 2?
>>
Sorry about the low quality on this but does anyone have their Futaba Sakura picture from Suichitanaka’s Institute After Hours 4?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: darkness-fix.jpg (392 KB, 1499x1397)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
bros its been 2 years... one of these boys gotta update the yiffparty soon, i can feel it
>>
Yeah maybe someone here could update their page, that would be amazing
>>
I’d be willing to give out some more pictures from JID and Pic Sale Packs if someone updated their yiff.party page
>>
File: 69302718_p0_.jpg (242 KB, 1280x1343)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>3205461
Nothing beats the classic gang up on a helpless damsel. Bonus points if the kidnappers are hot almost-naked women
>>
File: BujENFZi.jpg (192 KB, 1364x1707)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>3206077
Good news Anon. I just checked again out of curosity and it looks like it was updated again. Still quite a bit missing, but your Tharja PIc is there.
>>
>>3210396
Yeah only 10 posts got added, it’s a shame the rest of the comic isn’t on there but this is still really good
>>
>>3210433
So since you got most of the stuff you were looking for, can you post some Jamsels 1-3 / pic pack 3-8?
>>
>>3210465
Oh yeah sure, I don’t have JID 2 but I have every other pack, any pics in particular that you want?
>>
>>3210518
Do any of them have any danganronpa or fire emblem? If not, just post your favorites.
>>
In the meantime here’s dropbox links to Pic Pack 7 and 8

https://www.dropbox.
com/sh/byemdatcr7b83h4/AABn8JFpAEe5XyFJAW-7lmMCa

https://www.dropbox.
com/sh/zyglff47ha2yb4e/AADzMIJgNA9aMxahRHAcZFIya
>>
>>3210644
Here’s a scrap of Mikan that can be found on their yiff.party page, the only danganronpa or fe character that’s in one of their pic packs and not on DA or yiff.party is Camilla from Pic Pack 7, which is in the dropbox link above
>>
And here’s some of my favorites
>>
>>
>>
I’d be happy to post more if someone could get the rest of their comic and their pic of Luna tying up Dahlia, either post it here or update their yiff.party page
>>
>>3210662
Well that was anticlimactic. I figured he would have a few more, given how popular those two series are. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Man, if only that Mikan picture had a gag. He also did this one of Junko with the intention of adding more and more, but that was a year ago so I think it's safe to say this will always be unfinished.
>>
>>3210705
Yeah it’s pretty surprising how little bondage art of FE or Danganronpa is (or at least good bondage art) considering how popular those two are
>>
>>
>>
It's weird that this artist made me realize that I'm not into just pure "bondage" per se
Like the art is good and the girls are all qt 3.14s but like, there's nothing going on other than them being tied up. Might as well be looking at tied up hostages, doesn't turn me on
>>
>>3209479
bros i called it.

that said man i wish it was all the stuff, the comic specifically
>>
>>3211202
You mean you’re more into bondage in like a situation where something is actively happening?
>>
>>3211333
Yeah you predicted it, can you predict the comic being added to their page now lmao
>>
>>3211336
Yeah, like, if they're already half naked, or turned on, or there are sex toys involved, etc. etc.
But some of the pics are just like if you took a normal person off the street and tied them up and that doesn't really do anything for me
>>
>>3211355
That’s understandable, I’m a lot easier to please I guess cause a qt tied up is all I need
>>
Not exclusive to a pack or Patreon but this picture is so good that I wanna put it here
>>
File: ju-mistress-n.jpg (1.34 MB, 3417x3649)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>3211343
Ok bros its been like 24 hours... one of these boys gotta add the comic to yiffparty soon, i can feel it
>>
>>
>>
Anybody have their Futaba pic? It’s not in one of their packs or on their patreon, it’s in a pack called Institute After Hours 4 from Suichitanaka
>>
>>
>>
Anybody have the futa alts for JID 4 or Pic Pack 8?
>>
>>
So on their patreon they deleted the majority of the sta.sh folders and replaced them with dropbox folders, so now every sta.sh archive, as well as Jamsel U and the Devious Dommes pack are all un-viewable on yiff.party, did anybody get to save those before this?
>>
I wish Jam could draw some of the underrepresented characters in the bondage art world, getting a character like Kagero or Fjorm from them would be heavenly
>>
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.