[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1407906147995.jpg (16 KB, 400x449)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
is it possible to forgive someone you dated for 1.5 years if she was naked on FaceTime, sent a couple naked pictures and sexted

I feel so heart and betrayed but I love her so fucking much that I don't want to get of her. I know they didn't have sex because I know of her whereabouts down to the minute. I found about this not from her but from text message dialogues online. She trickle truthed me about the guy before I found out.

I broke up with her and that same night she messaged another guy from her school and did that - even with me calling and texting her back asking to make things right between us. Her excuse is we were broken up if even we were talking. When we got back together, she never told me even when she promised me didn't do anything with anyone whatsoever. Then she broke up with me 4 days later emotionally and asked that guy if he wanted to go on a date that day. The guy blew her off because he didn't want to pay for her more than likely so she slowly started running back to me. This whole time I never knew about this and I was the one saying sorry for being a jerk and then I found out about this... She was crying all day yesterday and today in front of me begging for forgiveness telling me how sorry she is, how much of a mistake, how she wants to earn my trust back etc etc.

Have you any of you ever gone through something similar? Please, I need help. I need someone. I don't have anyone to talk to. All of my friends are morons who are terrible with advice. I love this girl so much but I feel so heartbroken.
>>
>>18145526
Cheating is a slow poison.
Spare yourself long term pain and cut all contact.
>>
>>18145533
She never screwed him, I verified everywhere she was. But I feel like she didn't screw him because she couldn't due to how busy she was with work and school.

She didn't physically cheat but I still feel cheated.
>>
Ofc it's possible, there's even a name for it:

Cuckoldry
>>
>>18145526
She sounds like she realized that she can't get a guy that is better than you or get a guy as easily so now she is trying to run back to you. I had an ex do a similar thing, didn't cheat but tried to get back together with me the second I was dating someone and they couldn't get anyone. It doesn't sound like she really cares about you and only wants to get back together with you because she feels like you're the easiest target to get and the second she finds someone who can fill your place she will leave you or cheat.
>>
She also sounds insecure as fuck if she was doing those things and or she is someone with uncontrolled sexual expression...either one is good. Anyway, even if she does truly feel sorry and wants you back, which I doubt... She will probably just continue doing the things she did before.
>>
>>18145541
She's a bomshell, I'm not trying to boost my ego because it's at a low right now. She can get ANY guy she wants. I have their text dialogue, she was being hot and cold sexually with him and it wasn't many texts. Once I found the text dialogues, she confessed she did the FaceTime thing with him once. I have call history as well so I know it's true.

She said she cares about me so much and she regrets all of this that she did. I don't know if I should believe her or not. I've never been through this. I'm not good at judging character clearly because I didn't know she was this kind of person. Her excuse was she was being stupid and we weren't together plus all the mean things I said to her that night ( I told her I was talking to other girls, fuck you and even sent her a picture of me throwing her pictures away ). I lashed out emotionally to her that night but I feel like she took it to another level.

Another man saw my girl naked and she did everything he wanted for him on live camera. It hurts so bad. I never knew she was like that. I didn't think I would find anything when I dug deep but I did.
>>
>>18145544
What do you mean doing the things she did before? Like talking to more guys? She now knows that I now how to retrieve deleted messages, calls, pictures and snapchats.

She is very insecure. I'm insecure as well. I'm so confused though because she seems like she cares about me. She buys me expensive shit, does everything for me sexually, drives 20 miles to see me all the time, makes and brings me food etc etc. I feel like she genuinely fucked up and made a one time mistake but I just know! This is so hard that it's killing me. I don't want to let go but I don't want to be a fool.
>>
File: 1481796391582.png (9 KB, 273x375)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>18145554
>I now how to retrieve deleted messages, calls, pictures and snapchats.

Can you share this knowledge?
>>
please respond
>>
lever her
>>
>>18145535
Doesn't matter if she physically vacuumed her dick with her vagina, she immediately went after another guy and when he turned her down she went back to you. She has no respect for you. Don't go back.
>>
>>18145571
>download itunes
>connect her phone to itunes, trust computer
>backup on your PC
>use dr.fone iphone recovery
>recover from backup
>can see almost everything locally saved from until the phone existed even if it was deleted

that's how I did part of it
>>
>>18145593
Neat. Thanks.

>>18145554
Yowza, she does all that for you? Now I see why you're so damn confused.
>>
>>18145526
whether you forgive her or not, shes already moved on. might as well forget about it and find a new girl
>>
>>18145602
That's what I mean man. She did so freaking much for me even when I was a jerk several times throughout the relationship. I fake broke up with her so many times in pitty and emotional lashing like I thought that day would be but I guess she she took it further that time.

Please help me, I need people to talk to. All of my friends are morons. It's Spring Break and we are hanging out everyday this week. What do I do? What should I expect from her? What should she be doing?
>>
>>18145526
http://philosophybites.libsyn.com/lucy-allais-on-forgiveness
>>
>>18145610
>What do I do? What should I expect from her? What should she be doing?
You're dying inside. You stay with her? You'll never trust her again and it will kill you and only prolong the pain and drag the inevitable breakup out.
You break up? Your heart shatters but you'll bounce back sooner and faster.

Dude it's not even a question what you should do now. Fucking get away from her. She stepped over every line and you shouldn't take it for the sake of your own self respect
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>18145526
Don't be a cuck OP, I know it's hard, but if she's treating you like shit, then she isn't worth the effort. Find another person who seems to actually care about you rather than someone who just walks all over you like she does.
>>
>>18145902
She's treated me like gold before this and done everything for me. I feel like sticking with her and forgiving her and see what she does. She has so much regret and self hate going through her right now from what I've seen.
>>
bump
>>
>>18145526

drop the bitch. 1.5 years is nothing
>>
>>18146046
Seriously OP. Don't be a cuck. I had a 4 year relationship with a (super hot) chick and she did his kind of bullshit to me in the last half of the relationship and I kept justifying it with similar reasons to what you're saying now. She WILL eventually leave you again and if you're upset now, it'll throw your life into complete shambles and will take months/years (and possibly therapy) to recover

This is real advice. Take it seriously
>>
>>18146137
it's hard man, we've been around the country together. i've never had a real relationship before. its hard to let go. i don't want to let go but i feel so hurt but i also want to forgive.
>>
>>18146152
what's your story if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18146154

she isnt worth it. there are better women. take the time to find the while you are still young
>>
Bump
>>
>>18146921
Why are you still bumping, you received several answers and you won't listen to either of them.
Seriously, tell us what answer you are looking for
>>
>>18146936
Something deep and rational, someone to talk to
>>
>>18146946
Bullfuckingshit, you didn't even respond to some of the responses you got.
You "fake broke up" with her several times (what are you, 3?) and you couldn't deal with her breaking up with you for real, and now you can't deal with the idea that maybe she doesn't want to break up with you after all?
Fuck off.
>>
>>18145526
You can forgive anyone for anything. That's what forgiveness is.

You have to ask yourself if you can be with someone you can't trust. You already have to know her whereabouts down to the minute (indicating that you already didn't trust her), youi found out from reading messages (another sign that you just have no trust at all) and you had already broken up with her at the time this happened.

You don't love her, man, you feel like you own her and you are afraid of losing your property.
>>
>>18145526
Learn fucking english. I couldnt even stand to finish reading that shit.
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (37 KB, 431x424)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>18145526
>>
>>18146959
But I feel like I love her. That's just how I am
>>
>>18145526
I don't understand what you're asking.
She tried to leave you for "better" and "better" didn't want her so she came crawling back.
What do you thinks Going to happen when some guys she finds enticing comes along again? You deserve better assuming you never did anything like this to her
>>
>>18147299
preach
>>
Forgive? Why not?

Fool twice? Yes, If you are a cuck.
>>
Any update anon. Did you do the right thing? If not live and learn i guess. You sound young.
>>
>>18147919
I'm trying to forgive. She's crying for days and depressed right now about what she did. I don't know.
>>
>>18149139
Forgive, but move on. Dump her. Everyone's happy.

>implying a female crying means a shit

Don't be fooled twice, OP. Listen, youre not an exception. She will cuck you again and again. End it.
>>
>>18145526
Tell her that at this point you are given a freebie to fuck around with another girl. If she responds positively to that idea dump her ass.

You need to man up and recognize if she doesn't want to commit to you then there is an issue. Best to issue a shallow threat and see how she reacts then to stretch this out longer than it has to be.
>>
>>18145533
She would have cheated and that's enough for me to say move on , why put yourself thru this misery of being with someone you can not trust ? Every time you are not with her your minds going to be wondering wtf is she doing or who the fuck is she doing . Save yourself the heartbreak and move on
>>
File: thranduilnod.gif (430 KB, 500x200)
430 KB
430 KB GIF
>>18149157
>not dumping at first sign of cheating
>just gotta do muh test and see
>>
>>18149176
People stray. Young people are especially retarded and despite there being "Another fish in the sea", getting to a comfortable state in another relationship is always hard.

Because of OP's indecisiveness and buying into the above paragraph he has to give himself an out and a proper close to whatever narrative he has in his head. He will still carry mental baggage if he doesn't.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.