[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Sin título.jpg (18 KB, 455x420)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Do you arch your back when you take a fat shit?
>>
>>18614821
male here, I do
>>
Is it ok to date a guy with a dick smaller than my clit?
>>
>>18614858

Now I want to see a pic of both. One of you is a monster.

But yeah, you can date a guy like that, why not?
>>
>>18614858
I don't think you'll go to jail for it.
>>
Dudes, what does it mean when a guy says that he always thought that I'm <<quite nice>>??
>>
>>18614881

75% chance he is into you. 25% chance he is not and is trying to lay you down easily.

Depending on what you think about him this might look like good or bad odds.
>>
>>18614881
I can't possibly imagine someone with the intent of fucking a girl refer to her as "quite nice", unless he's some sperg who tries to impresse the dames with gentlemen talk.
Sounds like he just enjoys your company, nothing more.
>>
>>18614881
Means he enjoys having you around. Not guaranteed that he wants to fuck/date, but at least a sign that you're compatible.
>>
>I'm 28.
>Girlfriend is 26.
>we've been together 4 years.
>I'm starting to think about the future.
>Want to settle down and start a family.
>Spoken to my girlfriend a few times about it.
>She quite adamantly doesn't want to yet.
Is it wrong to break up with her because of this? I love and respect her but I don't know how long I can wait for her. She can wear her emotions on her sleeve and I don't want to upset her.
>>
>>18614999
You have to figure out what you find more important, following your own time line or staying with your girlfriend (and of course risking that you or she reaches the conclusion that you don't want to start a family together after all). If you are no longer fulfilled with just being boyfriend and girlfriend then sure, break up with her. What's the alternative, staying because of a sense of obligation? Fuck that.

The only thing I recommend is bringing it up before an actual break up that you don't know if you have a future together when she isn't ready to move at the pace that you do. Many people don't do this but if she is being clear about her feelings and you suddenly blindside her with a break up after being silent about yours, that's usually taken pretty hard.
>>
Yeah sure I'll ask the opposite gender a question. In the age of equal rights for women and men why do you not pull your weight while expecting to have the same or more say in how things are ran? I'm talking about everywhere. Work, relationships. And I'm not even referring to feminist extremists. Regular girls and women expecting special treatment while doing less in virtually all aspects. And ruining stuff like children education, raising increasingly feminine and infantile men and then expecting them to behave like real men.
>>
>>18615014

You are not bitter at all. I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses with that attitude.
>>
>>18615014
Rants aren't questions.
>>
>>18614999

If it didn't happen after 4 years what do you think the odds of happening going forward are? My guess would be that they are slim and you simply don't have the same expectations for the future. Unless she has a completely legitimate reason, like it would interfere with her work/school and she wants a little more time. If she just doesn't feel like it, what's going to change her mind? Getting desperate because she's getting old and doing it not to lose you? Would you really want her to do it for those reasons?
>>
>>18614818
Is pussy meant to taste nice? Cos it doesn't, though I enjoyed eating the girl out it did not taste good
>>
>>18615053
It's not supposed to taste good the way candy tastes good but it can taste good the way someone's mouth can taste good. Vaginal fluids can taste very mild and have a sweet or otherwise pleasant flavor and scent. Fresh sweat is something many people enjoy.

If the taste is bitter or downright foul, it has to do with diet and/or hygiene.
>>
>>18615058
Hmmm, ok, this makes sense. It didn't taste bad as such, just kinda like lips most of the time but sometimes not great.

Thanks
>>
How useful and important is male beauty?
>>
>>18615076
Less than female beauty, but obviously physical attraction still matters.
>>
Guys:

Would you date a straight edge girl who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't party and mostly has weird hobbies like entomology or would you consider her too boring?
>>
>>18615089
It'd be a turn off for me as a younger guy but it depends, you could be very interesting without having to party and such, but idk, what's wrong with a good party eh
>>
>>18615089
I would although since im quite anti-social I would worry we might not be healthy for each other.
>>
>>18614883
>>18614884
>>18614887
thanks anons. I worried that it was his polite way of saying that I'm boring.
>>
>>18615076
This is a difficult question to answer because it depends less on whether you are or aren't commonly considered hot and more on your overall package as is.
If you take a young guy with average intelligence, talents, social skills etc, and look at being considered hot vs being considered average, then yes it makes a singificant difference. If you look better you won't just automatically be regarded as more attractive but also as smarter, more interesting etc. The halo effect basically.

in practice though, you are your own person and not some sort of default with all other elements than the looks being equal. And you absolutely don't have to be beautiful to be considered attractive/sexy, interesting and so on. Even limiting it to physical beauty captures a lot more than bare looks. For men and women alike but for men it applies all the more that beauty is more than meets the eye.
>>
question for femanons

I completely shut off around attractive women because I feel excited in a good way around them. I feel basically happy, not saying I got boners easily, I'm just saying I'm really happy to see and deal with beautiful women. But somehow I learned that they don't like this kind of attention and presence because they could become embarassed and cool down, pushing me away. It is correct? I never really tried to expose myself in this sense, so I don't know.
>>
>>18615108
Everyone enjoys when they can tell that someone is attracted to them. But most people want to win the affection of someone who doesn't just hand it out for free. Seeing that a man thinks you are sexy and feels good around you is great. Trying to have a real conversation with a man who makes it obvious that you don't need to bring anything else to the table - laughing at everything you say, being absolutely non-critical, trying to take care of your every need and basically acting like a dog - isn't attractive. And it's not unattractive because it shows that the guy likes you "too much", but because no one looks good playing an utter doormat. And the more beautiful a woman is, the more men will fall over their feet for her and the more this behavior will bother her.

Essentially you want to maintain self-respect and still hold her to normal standards despite appreciating her looks.
>>
what chance does an average looking guy have for getting casual sex via tinder etc.
>>
>>18615116
low
>>
>>18615116
Depeneds hugely on how smooth you are with chatting (I don't mean smooth as in making all the clever jokes, but being able to react to a multitude of answers to keep it flowing, being able to flirt over text) and how willing you are to play the numbers' game. That and what area you're in. I'd say it's worth a shot if you are curious.
>>
>>18615112

I think this kind of behaviour comes also from fear of rejection. Acting overly nice to be saved from rejection. I'm more of the guy who likes to have a conversation and exposing his beliefs to know what the other person thinks about this and that. But in a way I'm also the guy who is scared to show that his emotional state is like a shuttle in departure. Shy 99% of the time, but whenever the wild scent of a good looking woman appears in his personal space, loses his temper and becomes way too happy (happy is the only term that can really describe how I feel, think about the christmas morning when you are a child).
>>
do you ladies want to have a career?
and for what reasons?
and how important would that be?
>>
>>18615137
Doesn't really seem productive to me, if anything you make it much more obvious how invested you are if you are forgetting about your actual opinions or interests because you're attracted to someone. Isn't it more practical to deal with fear of rejection by keeping your guard up and acting more distant?

Either way, nothing you say to me sounds like you should be worried. As I said just don't lose track of your own judgment, don't be afraid to push back or disagree or be open about your boundaries, things like that. There's a lot in between being really raken with a woman and putting her on a pedestal. And that doesn't have to do with being too happy but with not being critical anymore and giving her a free pass. Whereas the beautiful women who also have other things to offer want to be seen and appreciated for who they are and not just for looking nice.
>>
>>18615148
I want to work for my money, I don't have a desire for a glamorous career (looking at teaching right now).

Because I want to be able to pull my own weight. My mother was sick for a long time when I was young and I saw first-hand what kind of pressure being dependent on your partner can add. It is easy for resentment to breed when one partner HAS to work for the sake of providing. The way I see it even me having the ability to go out and earn (more) for the family would make a difference. Besides I want to be able to step in if something happens to my partner leaving him unable to work (for some time).

On top of these most important and practical reasons, it is another way (than raising children or volunteering) to contribute to society, it gives another dimension to your everyday identity and what you mean to other people, and I like making money myself.

It would not be hugely important for me to keep working as long as I still had some ability to pour energy into something for myself as well. I loved my mom always being around when I was young and firmly believe that you shouldn't have kids just to ship them off all the time, but spending day in day out talking with toddlers is entirely draining and makes you crave adult interaction. Also would be wary of a partner expressly trying to tell me not to work, but that would have a lot to do with differing world views more than that I cannot see myself ever not being employed for some time.
>>
>>18615152

Yes, it is more productive but it is hard to cool down and stay well grounded. Thank you howewer.
>>
>>18615148
Yeah, I wanna have a career. I guess it boils down to wanting to achieve something. Financial independence is nice, too, but I mainly enjoy the feeling of success. I'm very good at what I do, so I aspire to become famous in my field.

As for how important my career would be, it would certainly take precedence over any potential family. I don't want kids, at least not at this point in my life. That may change later if hormones end up kicking my ass, though.
>>
>>18615164
thanks for response
>>
>>18615148
>do you ladies want to have a career?
I want to have a job, not necessarily a successful career.

>and for what reasons?
I love working. I have always worked really hard and I love having a job that reflects my skills and capabilities. I take a lot of pride at being good at what I do. I am not a workaholic tho, I don't want to become powerful, I have no interests in making a ton of money.
I enjoy being financially independent. I get bored easily and can't stand staying at home all day doing nothing.

>and how important would that be?
It is important. Having a family comes first, tho - I do want to have children, so I'm fine with taking a couple of years off work to raise them when they're very young. In general, I would want both me and my husband to be present in our child's life.
Other than that, I'd give up on my career if my husband had a job with great responsibilities and needed my support. But I doubt it'd ever happen.
>>
>>18615169
I hope that happens before your mid-30s, otherwise you will have a hard time looking for someone who isn't used goods or a wet blanket.
What do you want to work as?
>>
>>18615219
Well, the love of my life has pretty much the same mindset as me, so it's not that much of an issue. We have both agreed that we aren't really interested in a family, but that it might happen eventually. The only problem would be if one of us eventually came to the conclusion that they want a kid and the other one remained unconvinced.

And I'm a researcher specializing in nanomedicine.
>>
>>18615228
Sounds like a really nifty job, but are there any limitations that prevent you from starting your career after you've had kids? Assuming you'd have two kids at the age of 26 and 28, you'd still be 43 by the time your youngest becomes old enough to be okay with their mom not being there most of the time - that's young enough to still have a long career. Plus you have the advantage of being a woman who doesn't have kids ahead of her, which would mean maternity leave, less hours, more days off and so on - which will be a godsend for your employers.
I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but do keep two things in mind:
Once you started your career, having kids is gonna be tough on everyone - the kid, your husband, your boss and you. You can't stay gone from work forever, you'll have less time for your husband, the boss has to plan for your absence throughout the kid's early years and your kid can't see you as often as it'd like.
Second, a thought: How old do you want to be when your child graduates high school? Gets a job? Gets married? Becomes a parent? Personally I want to make sure that my kids will be able to take care of themselves by the time sudden heart attacks are becoming a tangible threat, and I'd like to be healthy for my grandchildren as long as possible, and I don't know if I can make that happen if I take too long.
>>
File: not-like-other-girls.jpg (25 KB, 500x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Why do almost all women insist on looking like every other woman? Same hair dye and piercings if they have any, same tattoos, same clothes, same trainers, same shoes.
>inb4 so do guys
No because men are not as socially required to look good when it comes to clothes and makeup as women (it's understandable that men put less effort into looking unique when it comes to fashion), and also the fact that women are the target of almost the whole fashion and makeup industry. If I were a woman I'd try harder to have my own style and be unique.
>>
Girls, why do you like dudebros?
Guys, why do they like dudebros?
>>
>>18615272
Guy here, I've no idea why they do, but they sure do.
>>
>>18615262
I read a study once that said women change clothes, hairstyles, and their "look" often because it tricks the male brain into perceiving her as a new girl, thus keeping things fresh.

Males of all species love sexual novelty.

Nothing wrong with it, really. If your girlfriend is changing her hair colour all the time she's just trying to keep you interested (although this is all subconscious, to her she just enjoys the action of building up a wardrobe and dressing up differently).
>>
>>18615262
>Why do almost all women insist on looking like every other woman?
Because there are beauty standards - people tend to conform to what they are told is hot.
As you said yourself, women are the target of almost the whole fashion and makeup industry, which means that they are heavily told how they should look - much more than guys.
>>
>>18615283
Good point.
>>18615282
I'm not sure now if that addresses my point (I'd say that even if they change often, they still fit the social norm and look like pretty much everyone else) but that makes sense.
>>
>>18615283
Also, because the companies know that women aren't capable of thinking for themselves and behave as sheep.
>>
>>18615261
No, there aren't really any limitations. The thing is that I just don't have any real desire to have children at the moment, so I don't wish to do it just because it would be convenient to get it out of the way. That wouldn't be fair to the child in question, either. People say that my maternal instincts will awaken when I give birth, but as someone with an emotionally distant mother, I simply don't believe it. If I'm going to be a parent, I will be the best parent I can be and that's not going to happen if I don't truly want to do it. Plus, there's still the thing with my SO not wanting kids, either. I'm young, so there's plenty of time to change my mind. If the children happen, then my SO would likely be the primary caretaker because he's a translator and mostly works from home anyway. I could probably return to my position very easily.
I see your points, anon, and they're good, but I'm afraid I'm going to take it easy and just let things happen as they are meant to happen.
>>
>>18615287
It's probably true that women are more likely to follow the crowd than men, but that doesn't mean that women aren't capable of thinking for themselves.
>>
>>18615262
Basically it's
>muh social pressure
People can be really horrible to you if you're a woman who doesn't conform. Other women probably more so than men. For example, I don't wear make-up and I've never gotten any flak about it from guys, but fellow women have badmouthed me because of it on multiple occasions.
>>
>been talking to this girl
>old friend from long long time ago
>seems she's interested in me but also asked for small loan (few hundred dollars)
>not sure if she's just trying to use me for money or if there is something else there
>she did contact me first, she always initiates contact, etc
>I want to fuck her, obviously

We're not dating, nothing official like that, but I've been talking to this other girl and I'm thinking about flaunting that to Girl A to make her jealous to see if she'll initiate a relationship. I don't really want to be with Girl B but I'm thinking A might become jealous enough to stop considering me as the "fallback option" and start considering me as the "right the fuck now option".

I can also use this to test if she's just interested in money or if there is something else there, because if it's just money then that train is coming to a screeching hault.
>>
>>18615292
Yeah, that's a good point, and I'm glad you're this concerned about the wellbeing of your kids. I recommend reading up on studies that cover the effects of the availability of mothers on children so it will help you mitigate the best possible solution for all parties involve when that day does come.
>>
My bf is 1.80 mts high, I'm 1.68 mts... Will it hurt when we have sex ?
>>
>>18615328
I'm sorry he is 1.90 mts.. ..
>>
>>18615328
I mean, if it is your first time - yeah, probably. First times always hurt a little.

But nothing to do with height. Why should it hurt if he's taller? He's not going to jump into your vagina.
>>
>>18615334
I'm sorry he is 2.0 mts.. ..

I'm sorry he is 2.10 mts.. ..

I'm sorry he is 2.20 mts.. ..
>>
>>18615336
He has the biggest bbc I've ever seen
>>
>>18615339
Lol. Nothing to do with height again.

Yeah, big dicks hurt a little. Spend a lot of time on foreplay and go slow.
>>
>>18615339
>bbc
S L O O O O O O O O O O O T !

>>18615336
How does sex hurt? I only get sore the next morning, but never during it or right afterwards.
>>
>>18615272
>Guys, why do they like dudebros?
Dudebros are secure about themselves.
>>
>>18615089
Yeah sure. When are you free?
>>
>>18615346
For most people, the first time they have sex hurts. They're very tight to begin with, and the nervousness adds to it.

It hurts sometimes with my boyfriend, still - I feel a light "stretching" feeling. When we begin, if I'm not extremely wet, it hurts a little.
>>
Married woman I started chatting online with and met once IRL told me she doesn't want sex/love just a friend after me saying some mean shit.
I say I don't want just a friend but I keep caving in to her whims.
She goes on a holiday and buys these panties with something written on them then sends me a pic of her wearing them saying they reminded her of me blah blah.
Last time we chatted she kept pushing me to tell her what's on my mind and I pushed back so she went radio silent for like weeks. Now she sent me a picture of her from vacation. I said hey and something else and now she hasn't replied in 3 days again. I should mention that this is very out of the norm as she usually always replies within a day.
My problem is I am tired of these mixed signals and while I would like to keep in contact and even meet her again it's becoming a pain in the ass and keeping me up at night which in turn leads to awful days at work (I get shitty mood on bad sleep).
I'm rambling because there's too much info to put into one post. I know you can't get into her mind but would you say she just uses me for attention or what?
We've sent many revealing pics back and forth but never had sex. We just met once and kissed.
>>
>>18614818
I'm frantic and need help fact so boys or girls please...

If I break out the back window of my bf's car will his insurance pay assuming no one, especially him knows I did this. I haven't done it yet.
>>
>>18615373
I hope he kills you.
>>
Girls, when you call someone 'boyfriend material', are you referring to how you're attracted to them as well?

This girl I've been dating and in love with for months now keeps praising me and when I tried to make it serious she told me how I'm the perfect boyfriend. But she wasn't sure and needed time to think about it. She needed to work through some stuff and was afraid to make that decision about us. We agreed to a time one month from now, after which we'd either move forward or move on. Honestly, I don't really want to move on.

Since then we've only grown closer, even though we also agreed to cooling off for a bit. However, since then I've only felt like shit for my inadequacies. I've got shit hair, balding ginger in my late teens. My skin burns at the slightest contact with sun. I'm chubby with a noticeable belly and despite working out more frequently I only got fatter. I'm a gorilla, and whatever I shave off comes back sevenfold within a day.
I feel like I'm so close, but those complexes are tearing me apart. What she really does love me, but those details make it so hard for her that she's forced (and failing) to let me down gently?
Could I improve my chances by desperately working to fix these, or is it better to pretend they don't exist and hide the complex?
>>
>>18615379
Please that's no answer. There is this crazy bitch that knows this car because of a university sticker on the back window. My bf's car will not stand out otherwise. My bf travels a lot and I drive his car and yesterday we were out running errands and a note had been stuck on the window and I know it was from her. He doesn't know her and she thinks this car is mine.
>>
>>18615371
>told me she doesn't want sex/love just a friend
>does she just uses me for attention or what
Yes.

NEXT her. She's married, it's long distance, and she's probably old. To top it off, she's playing mind games and making you chase her. Your time could be spent exploring fresh prospects with women who are more forthcoming.

>>18615386
It means you have Beta qualities. Sorry.
>>
>>18615089
You had me at entomology
>>
>your gender
>how do eyes factor into physical attractiveness
>>
>>18615386
check out Chateau Heartistes "Sixteen Commandments of Poon".

Your looks honestly don't matter as much as you think they do, although you should try and lose weight.
>>
>>18615386

Nope, she doesn't really love you. Not enough to let you fuck her. Dealt with this problem before. Nothing you can do about it. Trust me, I tried. I tried buying her love, earning her love, everything. Cried over it for years and years.

Find someone else. But if you want to give it one last go with her, make her understand that this is it; if you're "the perfect boyfriend", she better take you off the market today or she won't have another opportunity, and if she's lonely and in her 30's because she passed up on that, it will only be her fault.
>>
File: 3235037_orig.jpg (184 KB, 1098x800)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>18614858
Pics or didnt happen.

>>18614881
Do you want to date him? No? Ignore it or friendzone him. Yes? Ask him if he is single.

>>18614999
Give her ultimatum. Ask her what is she willing to do to make you happy. And yes, she probably doesnt see you as husband. Try find new gf while you keep her as back up gf.

>>18615014
9 girls and 1 boy = society survives
9 boys and 1 girl = society ends
They can be as entitled as they want, they have the highest value imaginable. At least until artificial wombs make them obsolete.

>>18615076
Not as much as his wealth.

>>18615089
>girl who is into bugs
This alone beats 70% of female population who likes to "travel". Dont be too much fat, let me handhold you in public and you got a deal!
>what is your favorite bug?

>>18615116
Post pic.

>>18615317
Cool blog. Ask them both on dates and fuck them both.
>giving girls money
So is she now official prostitute?

>>18615328
If you make him to eat you out, cum few times and then you slowly ride him in cowgirl position, then probably not.

>>18615371
Attention whore. Find real gf instead. Tip her husband for additional drama. Send him copies of her texts and photos so maybe he can save his marriage.

>>18615373
>>18615389
Dont be stupid femanon. Tell him truth. If he is the one, he will forgive you. If not, you wouldnt stay together anyway.

>>18615386
>she wasnt sure
You are her back up bf. Maybe once she hits 35 and wont secure anybody else, she will settle down with you. Dont wait for her and find new gf. Cut all contact with her.

>>18615414
They dont. Boy.
>>
>>18615423

>official prostitute

I wish. I've wanted to fuck this girl for over 10 years and I've never even seen her naked. It's driving me crazy and I think she knows it.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21 KB, 540x134)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>18615283
>>18615308
It must be hard to be a bitch. Are you even allowed to have your own opinion?
>>
>>18615414
Female.
They matter a little - symmetric, big, light eyes are a plus.
>>
>>18615424
jesus christ man, get a grip!
>>
>>18615423
>Tell him truth
I cannot. My bf retrieved the note from the windshield and read it to me "leave my husband alone bitch" . He looked perplexed and asked me if I knew anything about this and I froze first but then told him some crazy woman must have the wrong car and nervously laughed. I'm sure she's going to do something to the car or find me. The only thing that differentiates his car from dozens of others is the sticker in the back window and it will be odd if I remove it or ask him to.
>>
>>18615262
Because people dress to look good and what is considered looking good is highly regulated by constant exposure to media, ads and so on. They also do not feel that they look "like every other woman" as much as they do to you, because they are better versed in all the tiny details of their clothing, make up et cetera.

Also believe it or not, many men like women who look and dress conventional.
>>
>>18615440
Lol. Are you cheating on your boyfriend with a married man? What a cunt.
>>
Have you ever watched porn with your partner?
>>
>>18615428
I mean, it's not that dramatic. As long as you're fine with not being popular, you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>18615445
I've shown a guy my collection of gifs and pictures. My actual porn is too weird to want to show anyone. He only once linked me a girl he found hot (also pictures) on suicidegirls. I'd be open to it though.
>>
>>18615445
No. My boyfriend dislikes it and I'm not particularly interested in it, either.
>>
>>18615444
I didn't know he was married the first time but found out he is when I met him last week. He told me his wife had no idea but obviously she must and I cannot let my bf find out. Anyway if I break out the window will his insurance pay for it.
>>
Here's one. There's this girl that works at a local supermarket, and for some reason she is incredibly attractive to me. So much so, that she might be the first person I have ever been seriously attracted towards. Problem is, that's the only setting I ever see her in. As a cashier. How would you say I go about asking her out, since I know asking a girl out in such a setting is usually frowned upon.
>>
>>18615457
He will find out sooner or later you stupid whore.
>>
>>18615463
First try to make a bit of small talk or joke with her whenever you can. See it as making as good as possible an impression on her before actually asking her out. Then give her your number and do not wait for her to actually answer, just tell her to give you a call if whatever you suggested sounds good. Do not press it if you never hear from her.
>>
>>18615468
No he won't if the crazy wife will leave me alone. I sent him a text and told him about the note and that my bf was still in town and can't see him. Maybe he can convince his wife nothing is going on. I am scared every time I'm in the car now.
>>
>>18615469
That does sound like the best course of action. Such a shitty setting though, almost always having a customer immediately afterwards sorta puts a rush on things.
I'll just continue being friendly, and try to gauge if there might be some mutual interest.
>>
>>18615479
He will because the crazy wife won't let go, she doesn't sound like some beta bitch and you fucked her shit up. You are fucked.
>>
>>18615481
It absolutely is not the best scenario, which is also why it's your best strategy to try to build rapport over some time and not make a big impression on her at one moment when stakes are high, you're nervous, and some bad luck can ruin everything.
>>
>>18615487
Indeed, it's unfortunate but that's probably the best course of action shy of running into her somewhere else. And while I live in a small town, the odds of that happening are pretty damn small.
>>
>>18615479
Listen, here's what. Talk to that "crazy" girl. Tell her you're sorry, and didn't know he was taken. Tell her you'll leave her husband alone. Offer to go down on her to show your sincerity. Then, make sure to tape the whole thing. You now have a squeeze on her too, in case she decides to keep bugging you.
>>
>>18615463
buy magnum condoms
>>
>>18615559
And introduce myself als Mantis Toboggan M.D. ?
>>
>>18615089
Yes, as long as she's OK with me doing some of those things
>>
>>18615417
>sixteen commandments of poon
Has this shit ever worked for anyone? Nobody ever falls for this PUA nonsense, and even if it does it's not the kind of person you'd want it to work on. Why does this even keep sticking around here? All it does is make you look like a dick. Is that the point? Show you're dick, then show your dick?
>>
>>18615551
At first I thought you were going to help me but see you just think its funny. Its not. I don't like women that way and have too much to lose if my bf finds out. I only had sex with the guy 4 times I don't want him, though he keeps asking me if I care for him he does me. Hell no, he's married.

Do you think a big rock will break the window or some type of stick.
>>
Ladies, how would you feel if a guy told you that:

1. He wouldn't be bothered at all if a woman was taller/really shorter than him (5'9 for ref)

2. Would be alright with them wearing any size heels

3. Being okay with you not shaving whatever you want
>>
>>18615328
I'm 183, my ex was 158. She rode me like her life depended on it, so i guess not.
>>
>>18615445
Yes
>>
>>18615592
How is it PUA shit exactly?

It's female nature mapped out. It works. You can use to get in a relationship, improve your marriage, or get random lays.
>>
>>18615599
I hate shaving my pubes and am 5'9 myself so I would be thrilled, provided this was told to me after already growing a bit closer. It's too forward to comment to someone's face in the early stages, for me at least. (Unless it comes up naturally, that is.)

I love it when men are not overly fussy with how a woman should or should not look in general.
>>
>>18615614

Yeah that isnt something i'd bring up on a first meet, much like you said it'd be after the two have grown a bit closer.
>>
>>18615626
Yeah, that's fine then. I am sure that some women would not care (eg because they are of average height, and prefer to keep themselves shaved regardless of your preferences) but even then it doesn't exactly hurt.

And as I said from my experience men who are not rigid about details are also more likely to be positive, mellow and accepting in bed, instead of nitpicking and easily put off. So even if what you said didn't apply to me I find it pleasant to hear men express not being rigid about something related to appearance.
>>
>>18615599
I don't understand why he'd tell me.
I don't care what he thinks about women's height (as long as he's fine with mine, and if we are dating I guess he is). I don't really let men tell me how I should or should not shave/dress.
>>
>>18615657

I look more towards a person's personality and how well we click rather than their looks. They could be 6'7 or 4'3, they could be skinny or overweight. if we had fun and liked each others company, thats all that matters to me.

Looks are only one part of a relationship. If a girl considered herself ugly but had a rockin personality, I'd definitely ask her out.
>>
>>18615597
Look, tinkerbell, she probably wrote down the license plate too if she got that close. Getting mad and smashing windows isn't going to help now. Talking to her is the only viable option. You might be able to persuade her to back off.
>>
>>18615680
I'm not mad and not going to smash her window and have no idea what kind of car she drives. I want to smash the window of my bf's car I drive because it has a huge university sticker in the back window. There are dozens of cars the same model and color as his but easy to spot because of the sticker. I just want to know when I smash the window would his insurance pay to replace it. I didn't think of her getting the tag number, oh shit.
>>
>>18615672

Im not trying to say what you should do. I'm merely saying I dont get bothered by those choices. Men are usually picky on how their girl dresses or appears, Im saying do what you want. It's your body, do what you want with it.
>>
File: 1500989643840.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1080)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>18615089
Perfect. Too bad your kind is extremely fucking rare.
>>
>>18615691
But I don't need your authorisation to do what I want. Usually if someone has a problem, they tell me and we work a solution together.
Why would you tell me you don't have any problem? What do you expect?
>>
Girls:
Your opinion on facials? Do you like them, do them for your boyfriends or simply refuse.
>>
>>18615706
I wanted to make a stupid joke about skincare but I'll be all grown up.

I like them. I have a mild kink for cum tho.
>>
>>18615706
It's not something I like. I like to get his cum on parts of my body like my ass/stomach, but taking a load to the face feels one sided and weird. It's no fun to get in your eyes or up your nose or in your hair.
I would do it on occasion for a man I loved but I do not enjoy it.

If someone enjoyed it because of humiliation connotations ("defiling" me) that's an outright turn off and I would not agree to it. But given that I do not like anything related to humiliation I doubt I'd get that far with someone with such preferences to begin with.
>>
>>18615706
Nope. I associate it with degradation and I'm not at all into that. If anything, I'm the dominant one in a relationship.
>>
>>18615672
Look out! We have a feminazi over here!
>>
>>18615725
Not really a feminist. But honestly it seems like tumblr-worthy attention seeking.

>I love you for your personality and I don't care about the way you look. I'm such a nice guy.
>>
Girls, do you notice/does it bother you when you see a penis always wearing pretty much the same clothes? Does this turn you off?
>>
Guys and girls, i need help

I Was going to go out with a friend today to catch up. We were supposed to go out 2 weeks ago but she cancelled, then we agreed to go out last thursday but she was going to remind me instead of the other way, and when the day came she forgot and i got a text that friday from her apologizing asking me if we could go out next monday or today and i told her today would be better, and i again told her she had to remind me and that i was serious and she said ok.
Of course i didnt recieve a message today, and im sure im going to get one tomorrow saying the same shit

i really want to tell her to forget about it because i feel like she is just cancelling it because she finds better things to do and that im not going to be there every day so we should just forget about going out and im not going to ask her out again because she clearly doesnt give a fuck
My question is am i being a little bitch? Or am i right?
>>
Do girls like guys who are REALLY passionate about something?
If yes, are there things that would be more of a turnoff?
>>
>>18615764
Really love it.
Not really. I'd listen to him talking about anything if he presented it in a way that made me curious.
It is better if it is something I'm curious about.
>>
>>18615698
>>18615739

If I look at it your way then yeah sure, why would you need my say so to do what you want when you already do it anyway? I guess that is something I'll also need to consider whether to bring the topic up or not. As for attention seeking, I wouldn't say I need it. I have little social conversations here and there, but I prefer to be alone most of the time. I've just been brought up with respecting/basing a person by how they act and not on their appearance.
>>
>>18615804
But it is needless to say.
Why would you tell me you like me beside the way I look? You're kind of implying I don't look nice.
If you give me permission for not shaving or wearing a certain kind of shoes, you're implying I need the permission.

Just don't say anything and cherish the time you get with your SO.
>>
>>18615807

Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>18615706
I do them for my boyfriend but no, why would anyone like them?
>>
>>18615706
They are degrading, so it's a no.
>>
>>18615706
Hate cum anywhere on me but know its hard to avoid but do not get it anywhere near my head and face. I broke up with a bf that grabbed my hair, yanked my head and tried to cum in my face and I turn and hit the side of my head and he laughed. It wasn't funny.
>>
>>18614818
This is more just a general question, but how do I stop being so nervous about sex? It makes my experience worse cos I am overthinking...

Anything I can do?
>>
>>18615764
I admire anyone that is truly passionate about something but most guy are either just obsessive or talk about video games or some movie or TV series. Oh and one bf loved his motorcycle more than me. Yawn.
>>
>>18615414
I'm a guy and I think pretty much all eyes are pretty. I like glasses but I think that's just cause I wear them
>>
>>18615856
I'm not OP.
What if I love my cat more than you?
I have 3 passions: cats, cars and girls.
>>
I'm having a female friend come to my house tomorrow so that we can marathon some Hitchcock movies.
I've come to the conclusion that I should make a move on her, but when? During the movie? After the first one ends?
I'm sure she's interested in them, as am I, so maybe it's not a good idea to try kissing her? What do?
>>
>>18615922
When I did a similar date we didn't even get 5 minutes in to the film. You'll be able to tell. If she looks at you a lot, and her eyes go towards your lips then it's the sign to make a move. Good luck!
>>
>>18615922
>I've come to the conclusion that I should make a move on her
Walk me through the thought process that led you to this conclusion.
>>
>>18615928
Thanks! Yeah, that makes sense, if she's only interested in watching the movies, she'll show it.
>>18615929
Firstly, movie marathoning with one person seemed to me as the sort of occasion people use to make out.
Secondly, she doesn't mind making out with a friend.
Conclusion, in the midst of the hours of watching movies together, she might be interested in doing something else.
Listen, I'm clueless, that's why I'm posting in /adv/, be like the anon above and give some advice next time, thanks.
>>
>>18615977
Yeah, just see what comes naturally. It's really easy to get too nervous about it and that can fuck up your libido and your erection, so just take it slow and have fun mang
>>
>>18615977
>Listen, I'm clueless, that's why I'm posting in /adv/, be like the anon above and give some advice next time, thanks.
Oh boy, we got a salty one here.
>>
Bump >>18615746
>>
>>18615998
What the fuck does your question even mean? How does a penis wear clothes?
>>
>>18616000
LOL
penis = guy
>>
>>18616022
hahahah that makes sense
>>
File: 1497633148949.jpg (127 KB, 800x799)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Girls:
Suppose you've been seeing a guy that you're really into. He seems perfect for you. Then he tells you he has genital herpes. Do you leave him?
>>
>>18616036
>perfect for me
>has herpes
yeah nah
>>
How do girls feel about "cool, calm, stoic" guys? These words are used to describe me a lot, but lately I've started feeling like shit about it. When someone said I rarely show emotion, they didn't mean anything wrong by it, but it was like a punch in the stomach. I realized I rarely feel passion for anything, even things that make me genuinely happy I barely get pumped for.
>>
>>18615746
I do notice, it's not a turn on or anything but it's not a huge deal to me either and definitely not a dealbreaker. Lots of guys have minimal variation with how they dress.
>>
>>18616043
Not something I personally enjoy. I am easily excited and come from a family of lively/expressive people so it's what I consider normal and I am very attracted to a man showing a lot from his facial expressions.

Having said that it depends on the person and stoicism is often considered a manly trait. I am certain that there are women who find calm and collected men mysterious and attractive. It's just the kind of trait that can really go both ways. There is no one universal opinion because it's not a positive or negative description, just a given way to carry yourself.

This is talking about outward expressions. When it comes to inner "waves", you just have to find someone compatible with you. Be it because they are also not easily impressed and relate to being grounded, or because they are volatile and can use a "rock".
>>
>>18616043
you misuse the word stoic.
>>
>>18616036
If he told me this after sex then I would. If he told me before sex I would do a lot of research. Personally I think if I felt the guy was perfect for me I would take the risk. Then again I am extremely picky so it would mean a lot to me if I felt lots of potential, it might be different if I was the kind of person who can fall in love with people all the time.
>>
>>18616062

You don't know how to read. I said words used to describe me, not things I call myself.

>>18616061
Funnily enough, the girl I'm most attracted to right now is teeming with emotion, I guess opposites do attract hahaha
>>
>>18616043
Not really my preferred personality type when it comes to a guy. I'm very similar to you, so I'm afraid that we'd be bad for each other. It's difficult for me to show emotions and thus I need someone who will reach out to me first, someone who will make me feel loved and secure in expressing my own love.

I do know that many girls enjoy guys like you, though.
>>
hi, ok. so im finally dating this girl a work that ive been wanting to date for a couple years now. next weekend we having our 3rd date, she invited me to netflix and a̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ chill at her house. we obiously gonna fuck for the first time.

i have a really smal dick, 4.5 inches to be exact, a fuck buddy of mine from high school teached me how to eat pussy, and from what she has told me im pretty good at it, ive maked her cum several times atleast from what she has told me. the thing is that this girls ex boyfriend has a gigantic dick, about 9 inches, ive seen his nudes.
my question is: if this girl is used to being cocked down with a trex dick, is she gonna care about me being unable of doing the same, regardless of me being a good pussy eater?. do girls care about how you make them cum or just about you making them cum?. thanks
>>
>>18616129
It completely depends. First of all your dick isn't "really small", it's slightly below average (5"-5.5"). Secondly, vaginas do not come in one size fits all. Just like penises they differ in width and depth (no correlation with height, either) so what's perfect for one woman is too big for the second and too small for the third. It is possible that this girl adored his horsedick and would be disappointed with anything less than objectively big. It's also possible that she loathed it and they could never have sex without at least a little bit of discomfort on her side. And pretty much everything in between is possible, too. Same for the way she climaxes. Some women adore oral sex, others don't care for it at all. For some women penetration is the height of sexual interaction, for others it's something they mostly go through for the guy. And, again, many different flavors in between.

There is only one way to find out and that's by fucking her. And when she has sex with you she's having sex with you - with a guy who touches her a certain way, looks at her a certain way, has his own unique body and scent, has his own chemistry and dynamic with her. It is a full experience of which your dick (let alone the specific stats of your dick) is only one element.
>>
File: Tomoko.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
The thought of relationships and getting close to someone causes me great anxiety and pain. Is it likely that some girls, like me, just aren't cut out for love?

t. lost weight and still feel 1/10 unattractive
>>
>>18616159
yes, not every single person is made for a relationship.
>>
Girls, do you notice/does it bother you when you see a guy always wearing pretty much the same clothes? Does this turn you off?

>>18616050
Thanks, you're nice.
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13 KB, 600x400)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I have an odd problem...

>Been dating girl for 3 months
>We were talking about fetishes last night
>Turns out she has a huge filth fetish
>Unwashed cocks and things like that
>Tells me not to wash my cock for a week
>Duct tape plastic bag around junk to shower to avoid cleaning
>The smell is getting pretty bad
>Not only that but it's uncomfortable
>Itchy and just smells like rotting cheese
>She loves it and gives me head every day
>Tells me to never wash it again
>The smell is getting really bad at this point
>People start to notice that I smell bad and it's embarrassing
>Can't take the itching/smell anymore and take a shower
>Spend a solid 45 minutes scrubbing my privates clean
>Next day she finds out and is fucking PISSED
>"How could you do this to me? Why are you kink shaming me?!"

I tried so hard explaining to her that it was insanely uncomfortable after a while, and she told me to just "be a man", she's upset because I don't respect her kink, outside of this whole thing our relationship is damn near perfect, how do I handle this?
>>
>>18616317
Does she shower and clean herself regularly? Not just below but everywhere.
>>
>>18616317
What the fuck. Okay, you have to tell her that there's essentially two dimensions to this. There's the sexual aspect, where you are fine with her kink and love indulging her and it's no issue at all to accomodate her preferences. But there's also the aspect where you have to walk around and live the rest of your life with that same dick and it undermines your confidence, comfort and social interaction if you (feel like you might) smell.

So you have to reach some sort of compromise where you let a bit of musk build on the regular, but only go all the way for special occasions when you have the ability to do so without having issues with other people. Maybe if you have little time, working out furiously in hot clothes for a few days would also do the trick to speed up the process. And while you're at it, ask her if there's other things you can do that she'd find hot, even if it's just indulging fantasies through sexting or whatever so you can give this kink some attention also when your dick has to be clean for you to function.
>>
>>18616317
funniest post so far
>>
File: IMG_7014.jpg (7 KB, 148x154)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>18616317
Wash like a normal human being. Put a pair of filthy boxers in a sealed hazmat bag for your filthy kinked gf, wear them on those *special* occasions with her . Also, this is b8.
>>
>>18616329
Yeah she's completely clean funny enough, she's one of the cleanest people I know

>>18616332
Solid advice, never occurred to me to workout before getting together with her, we're pretty busy people with classes and work so we plan way ahead of time when we're going to spend time together, I can just workout a fuck ton before meeting up with her and then get clean when I'm alone

>>18616354
Never thought of the hazmat bag thing, good idea, also why would this be bait?
>>
>>18616317
>Why are you kink shaming me?!
Dump her. Into the sea. Encased in concrete.
>>
>>18616368
Alright. Just kind of spin this back around on here a little. Put it that if she can't respect your boundaries, then it's just not going to work out and that she's being unreasonable. Obviously say you're willing to indulge but you need to fucking washing it sometimes, if only for the simple fact of being healthy and not getting an infection of some kind.
>>
>>18616368
>Yeah she's completely clean funny enough
For what it's worth, it's not uncommon to be attracted to stuff you are embarrassed about when it concerns yourself. I am the same with burping (which is also a pretty ridiculous kink but whatever).
>>
>>18616317
Wash anyway, you can get an infection like that and your health and discomfort does not come second to her turn ons. Also >>18616332.
>>
File: cicada.jpg (92 KB, 1900x1067)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>18615089
BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>18616401
Quality shitposting.
>>
>>18616036
>Do you leave him?
Yes
>>
>>18616518
No
>>
>>18615706
I don't mind them, have only gotten one once. I'd be pretty pissed if my partner did it without warning.
>>
>>18615599
1. Okay?
2. Again, okay?
3. This is the only thing that would surprise me because we're usually expected to be hairless (at least in certain areas).

I'd also be surprised to have someone tell me he's okay with this stuff. Like someone said, you usually bring these things up if you have a problem.

How would you feel if I told you I'm okay with you wearing shirts of any colour you want?

>>18615691
I've never met anyone who thought he had a say on those things. Everyone has preferences but most people wouldn't complain or say anything about the first two things you said.
>>
>>18615599
I'd be thinking "why are you telling me this...? Are you expecting a medal or something...?"
>>
Girls, is pic related true, and, if so, what the fuck are you hoping to achieve with this behaviour?
>>
>be me 42
>found out I have senpai
>cousin is 15 femanon
>how do I engage, without sounding like a pedo or creep
>>
>>18616317
>Duct tape plastic bag around junk to shower to avoid cleaning
LOL
>>
>>18616549
Not true lol
>>
>Me: Hey! says you're close, where you from? nice nose ring btw
this is rare, not a lot of people in my are
>Her: (Same town as me), and thanks
>Ahh cool, surprised I haven't heard of you! You still in school?
(says she's 18)
>Her: "Oh"
Holy shit is this regular on tinder? What could have possibly offended her there? Are women usually this autistic? I've talked with other women and they have no issue talking like a regular human. What's her deal? I'm tempted to btfo her, should I just unmatch and keep it moving? I at least wanna say something like "Are you usually this boring or only some of the time?"
>>
>>18616694
She's not on Tinder to talk about school, you moron.
>>
>>18616694
holy shit you're autistic, lmao
>>
>>18616549
Nope.
>>
>>18616705
>>18616698
I ask because girls have had "18" as their age multiple times on there and said after the fact that they were actually 16. This is just preliminary shit and she's sperging out. Notice
>>18616698
>>18616705
These don't deal with the questions asked. It's either whiteknights or women who are avoiding the question. Since when did asking if someone was in school still become a fucking social faux pas? People are genuinely socially stunted these days.
>>
>>18615089
yes as long as she doesn't impose her straight edge lifestyle on me

I cant live without coffee
>>
Okay I need some serious help as I'm socially retarded and haven't had a girlfriend in 6 years.

I've been talking to a coworker of mine for a couple of months now, here are some things I think are good signs she might like me:
1.She basically forced me to get a snapchat so we could talk
2.We talk all the time
3.She constantly says things like "I hate you" but still talks to me I've been told this is good
4.She's invited me to her house to watch movies and played with my hair while we were there, I probably should have made a move, but, again, I'm retarded
5.She sends me pictures of herself, sometimes multiple in one day
6.She laughs when I make attempts at jokes and touches me sometimes

HOWEVER
She has referred to me as a friend once which is keeping me from pulling the trigger

Should I go for it?
>>
>>18616694
Update she did this
>Oh
30 minutes later
>Yes
which is somehow even more autistic. Aw well, at least I got the answer.
>>
>>18616694
>>18616724
>>18616745
Sure, she's the autistic one in this scenario.
>>
>>18616729
id say yes, from the sounds of things even if you get rejected she'll probably just laugh if off and think its cute that you like her
>>
File: 1484612617220.jpg (33 KB, 480x454)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>girl I hadn't seen in 12 years comes into work on Tuesday
>didn't think she would remember me
>went out of her way to say hey to me after asking my coworker some questions
>just mumble a "hey" back because too nervous to say anything else

Does this mean something or am I just a lonely autist that's misreading the situation? Should I message her on Facebook since I was too much of a pussy to talk to her in person? Please advise.

Also I guess I should mention that I am fat which is why I'm so hesitant about this. I've lost 50 pounds since May and I'm down to 248. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't look TOO bad but what the hell do I know? Problem is I know she's single now and who knows it she will remain that way in another 3 months when I can get down below 200 and look a little more presentable. Anyway I feel like it's now or never and I don't have time to lose more weight before I attempt to talk to her.
>>
>>18616765
You posted this already asking "surely it means something if she went out of her way to say something to me??" and yes, you are a lonely autist.

Also if you're 248 lbs, you do look terrible unless you're also 8 feet tall.
>>
>>18616765
No it doesn't necessarily mean anything, just talk to her you sperg and find out yourself
>>
Goes for either gender I guess: how do you know when the relationship is over?

I'm just not feeling the way I did and we're almost at our year anniversary. I just don't know if I want this relationship anymore.
>>
I'm about to send a stupid fucking text to a girl. So I'd ask any girls here.

>how would you feel if a man admitted that he wasn't good enough for you?
>>
>>18616832
Not a girl but I have to say that's a terrible fucking idea. Don't belittle yourself in such a way bro, it's not attractive, funny or anything like that.
>>
>>18616827
When it's more anguish/work than it is rewarding.

>>18616832
Not grill but holy fucking don't do that ever. Even if it's true it shows a huge lack of confidence which is a universal turn off.
>>
>>18616832
...WHY would you do something like that?
>>
What about like "I'm not good enough right now but someday I will be" or something like that?
>>
>>18616869
How about you just don't say anything?
>>
Can I use Discord to meet girls?
>>
>>18616869
No. What are you trying to convey or achieve with these messages? Are you trying to turn a girl down or something?
>>
>>18616869
That's somehow even worse.
>>
>>18616869
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>18616869
Don't, once you paint yourself a loser you'll always be a loser to this person. Show her that you like yourself and that you're happy with being who you are.
t. someone who has been there
>>
>>18616832
I'd think he's a dingus for saying that because I obviously think he's good enough if I'm dating him or telling him that I like him.
And if you're thinking of saying something ridiculous like >>18616869 don't expect her to come back when you think you're ready.
Instead of being a depressing sad sack, just work on improving yourself.
>>
File: Crying-Man.jpg (803 KB, 2000x1000)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
So basically my Thai GF or maybe I say very good friend with benefits is going back to Thailand sooner than expected. She leaves on Tuesday. Her mother apparently is in the hospital. Today I had went up to her job since she was being super distant from me and I wanted to see her in person at least one more time. However we only talked for two minutes and gave me a not so great hug. Probably because she was at work and people were around. We just finished video skyping a few minutes ago for about 1.5 hours. I made her a little movie collage of our pictures and what not and she started crying.

However she refuses to see me in person again. She said if she see me again she will feel even more sad. She said she did not like when I showed up at her work yesterday. She told me not to wait for her at work today when she gets off. She say she be mad if I am there waiting for her.

Do I go see her anyways or should I respect her wishes and never see her face to face again?
>>
>>18616976

You're white though, you'll get another asian gf in no time, who cares.
>>
>5'3
>4.5' dick
>quite most if the time, but if I known you well I will be hyper and talkative
So do have a chance With women?
>>
>>18616990
If you talk as well as you type, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
>>
>>18617041
What is wrong with how I type?
>>
>>18617047
As someone who hails from a distinguished line of Grammar Nazis, looking at >>18616990

Everything.
>>
>>18617052
>expecting perfect grammar on 4chan
as long as the idea was communicated then it was a successful post
>>
File: Handman.png (787 KB, 475x679)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
Ive been talking to this girl who I've been friends with and also tried to date but she was with someone else at the time, anyways I started talking to her again constantly for the last few days we both were busy and averaged hour reply times until late night all the way until 1 am. But now it's been about 32 hours since shes replied. It just stopped randomly with no warning or lack of interest in her replies. Do you think she is away from her phone this long or just suddenly stopped replying because she wants to ghost me?
>>
>>18617087
Or maybe she just forgot to reply. Send her something else and you'll find out.
>>
>>18617099
I suppose I could, I really don't know if she even wants to talk or is just tolerating me, she's so nice in general it's super hard to tell. Wouldn't that's seem weird?
>>
>>18617099
do the world a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>18617113
Was that bad advice?
>>
>>18617202
no I honestly thought you were >>18617052
who is shit at giving advice
>>
>>18617223
>telling people with good advice to fuck off because you think it's someone else on an anonymous image board

I am >>18617099, also I am not >>18617202, nor am I >>18617052.
>>
File: image.png (1.42 MB, 1242x2208)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
This is flirting right? Just so I can understand better
>>
>>18617262
No I think she just wants to kick you.
>>
Guys, what's the most desperate thing you've done to get sex/a girlfriend?
>>
>>18617287
Get punched
>>
>>18617254
I'm in a dark place, where desperation rules the day
>>
>>18617087
Also what are some super subtle ways to tell if they don't want to talk to you? Like what would you girls do if you didn't want to sever connection but hope they fuck off? Guys can of course answer too.
>>
>>18617287
Invite an emotionally vulnerable friend from across the pond to visit me for 2 weeks of sex and emotional breakdowns.
>>
>>18617287
Drive a girl to work at 6am, four times a week.
>>
File: 1478766154412.gif (1.99 MB, 420x236)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>18617287
message her for a whole day through jikjak because I was hormy. Then find out she was a fat(but nice tiddies), to later have sekuzu

couldn't believe she accepted.
>>
>>18617332
that's hot. how do you find one?
>>
Idk if this fits here, but i didnt want to make a new thread. Best way to get back to a normal sleep schedule? I usually wake up around 11 or 12, feel tired most of the day and dont fall asleep till 3 or 4 am.
>>
>>18617376
Go to bed an hour earlier than normal and set an alarm for 2 hours earlier than you're used to waking up. Repeat this process over the course of about 3 to 6 days.
>>
>>18617376
Force yourself to get up at a more reasonable hour. Set a dozen alarms if you need to. When they go off make yourself get up and start you day. Then go to bed at 10-11pm. Lie there until you fall asleep. Don't look at your phone or your laptop or whatever.

You can literally correct a sleep cycle in a handful of days.

>>18617287
Nothing terrible desu. I've "coincidentally" run into a girl at a place I knew she'd be twice before and it was highly successful so I'm okay with it.
>>
Girls:

How subtle is too subtle?

Got a qt that I see on a semi-regular basis (it's been a while but typically I'd get a chance to chat to her once a month) in the course of my business day. Haven't ever really had the opportunity to spend lots of time with her or anything but I get good signs out of her (responds positively to low-grade flirting, face lights up when she sees me, goes out of her way to come and say hi even on the occasions where she doesn't really have an excuse to deal with me, remembers 100% of the things I tell her). I want to gauge her interest in moving beyond professional acquaintances and I was thinking that I could try and drop a casual invitation to somewhere I know I'll be (e.g. oh yeah I'm going to [x] this weekend, you should check it out it's a lot of fun) and see if she bites.

But is that too fucking subtle? Does that just sound like a conversational platitude?
>>
>be seeing girl from tinder for a few months
>there are problems and a few months ago we end it
>there's a big argument, calling each other ther all kinds of names, blocking etc
>yesterday noticed she's unblocked me
>send a little message, just small talk
>she's seen it but hasn't responded
>but she hasn't blocked me again which implies the unblocking wasn't accidental

What the hell could she be up to? It would be one thing if she unblocked me a week or so after the breakup, but to do it months after just seems unusual to me.
>>
>>18617407
>responds positively to low-grade flirting, face lights up when she sees me, goes out of her way to come and say hi even on the occasions where she doesn't really have an excuse to deal with me, remembers 100% of the things I tell her
That just sounds like normal friend stuff, except the flirting, but who doesn't like a little positive attention? Just as her out, and properly. Something like "can I take you out to dinner?"; what you suggested isn't even an invitation.
>>
>>18617099
One last question, should I try to start a new text or just pass it off as if it hasn't been 36 hours?
>>
File: screams internally.jpg (20 KB, 384x288)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>18617446
It's a lot of non-verbal mostly. I'm only partial autismo by the standards of some of the guys here so you'll just have to trust me when I say that she likes me disproportionately well to the amount of actual time we've spent together. And relationships have to start somewhere.

Can't really directly ask her out though or I would have.

>what you suggested isn't even an invitation
Pretty much what I was thinking desu.

I'll have to give something a shot, I'm just really rusty is all.
>>
>>18617480
>Can't really directly ask her out though or I would have.
Why not? What excuse do you have up your sleeve?
>>
>>18617478
Sorry, missed the last question.

Sending a second message isn't "too weird" people here get far too sensitive about what constitutes being clingy. Sending her 5 messages with no reply would be weird, but sending a second one a little while later to restart the conversation is acceptable. You might even be in luck because women do retarded shit like ignore you just to see how long it takes you to re-initiate.

Message her with the intent of starting a new topic. 36 hours later your last conversation might as well be dead.

Yes it's possible for people to be too nice and not know how to get rid of someone they don't really want to talk to but I don't think that's very common. If she engages in your conversation topics and isn't just sending curt replies I think you're fine.
>>
>>18617485
I am her patient and I don't think anyone has ever said yes to a date while they're busy sticking a needle into the one doing the asking. I know though, I do, it wouldn't stop her from agreeing if she was into me, just leave me to my excuses and mental acrobatics.
>>
>>18617495
If you're her patient, there's probably no chance of her dating you even if she wants to because of ethical guidelines.
>>
>>18617497
It's such a long story to tell it all but suffice to say that it's okay. I'm not exclusively her patient or anything and she's not a doctor. It might raise a few eyebrows but there's nothing that says she can't.
>>
why did most of the women I know (mainly family) all try to kill themselves at one point (specifically teens years)
>>
>>18617491
I appreciate your answers, I don't know if how she replies is curt but they are definitely short most of the time, only 4-8 words long but with exclamation points and excited undertones which I'm worried might also just be her being nice.

The first time I asked her out she didn't know if she was going to end up dating this guy but was talking to him at the time and was far further along than I was and when she said that she didn't want to date me because she "just got out of a bad relationship" which was in fact true, but she never told me about the other guy until I found out myself. The only time that she hasn't texted with exclamation points was when I asked her how her day was going one day and she said fine I asked if everything was alright and then she told me the got out a bad relationship part.

So I'm not entire sure what's going on in her head for all I know I could be that annoying guy who won't leave her alone even though we're both in the same friend group and have always been friendly to each other before all this dating stuff
>>
>>18617507
Because they lack the courage it takes to actually succeed in killing yourself. That's why men do it right and women wake up in a hospital on suicide watch.

>>18617509
Don't break your brain bashing your face against a wall over this. Either text her again or don't. I'm a bit of a jaded ass so I'd leave it up to her to re-initiate but do what you need to.
>>
>>18617507
Because mental illness is partly hereditary. Or maybe they all got sick of knowing you.
>>
>>18617522
>Or maybe they all got sick of knowing you.
never was related to me retarded nigger shit attempt at insult humor
>>
>>18617524
Struck a nerve, did I?
>>
>>18617527
no I'm fine, that was just a retarded post
>>
What do you think of women who are mildly religious and saving themselves for marriage?
>>
>>18617578
Good for you but sex is important in relationships and I won't be dating you.
>>
>>18616982
Ironically I'm not even white. Black, White and Native American.
>>
>>18615695
She's just doing for attention, kinda humble-bragging. She's one of those girls who says that feminism is bad etc for social approval from guys yet actually does nothing herself to fight against feminism or help the men's rights.
>>
>>18617599
>men's rights
Lmao. What issues do you have? I'm not trying to be mean, I genuinely don't understand which rights you're lacking.
>>
>>18617604
Not taking your bait, fuck off.
>>
>>18617578
Undateable.
>>
>>18617606
So I guess you just enjoy larping and pretending you're actually oppressed. Crazy feminists and MRAs truly are different sides of the same coin.
>>
Question for both guys and girls: what questions would you expect to hear in a marriage counseling session?

tl;dr- gf of 3 years and I want to get premarital counseling before we get hitched but don't want to pay if we don't need it

Details:
>come from drama filled, broken, fucked up family
>somehow nothing like them, to the point of being bitched at by all parties about it
>realize this isn't right but this is my normal and anything else seems weird
>gf comes from a very tight knit family
>her family seems perfect, parents rarely fought and never in front of kids, no drug or alcohol addictions, everyone gets along, no drama
>her parents like me, recently her dad asked me to help him with his car so he could privately say "My wife and I have been talking. Whenever you're ready, we'd be glad to call you son-in-law"
>gf and I have never had a single fight. We've had different opinions but are always able to find a solution or compromise, even on the big stuff
>we've gone over the numbers and can afford a place together with a good amount of contingency/savings funds monthly
>counseling is my idea because of my upbringing and family dynamic but we don't know if we really need it
>>
>>18617583
>>18617611
Why is trying sex together so important to you? If she doesn't have any physical problems (which she would tell you about if you have a good relationship) that get in the way of sex, why not just teach her how to sex after marriage? Speaking from experience I know how to please myself sexually and wouldn't mind sharing my sexuality with my husband after marriage.
>>
Ladies, what are your thoughts on getting your ass licked? I was once with a girl that loved getting her ass eaten, and I loved eating it. The next three girls I was with thought it was gross and would never let me get near their anus.
>>
>>18617578
I think that's beautiful and the fact that you're treated like a weirdo for it sickens me. Though, my ultimate fantasy is for the girl of my dreams to be Christian, a little conservative, and saving herself for marriage. BUT, we have anal ALL the time. I'm sorry if this comes of as bait.
>>
>>18617624
I think it would be important considering your family, which desu sound like shit, would be attached to your wife and also her family. They would also be attached to your kids.

Consider right now if you'd really want your family around your kids. That would be my biggest concern and it should be yours too.
>>
>>18617619
Not really, but my point is that why they complain about it despite not doing anything to stop it. There's no reason to mention it at all if you don't care.
>>
>>18617625
>it's this question again

Sex in a relationship has remarkably little to do with sexual release. It's a level of emotional bonding that cannot be mimicked by any other means. When you have sex with someone that you love it releases all kinds of crazy endorphins and deepens your relationship.

Do you know that little happy/cozy/warm/loved feeling you get when you do little things like hold hands with someone you like? Sex is like that times a million - every single time.

As for "learning" sex after marriage? See above. You can get good at sex with some patience but that's such a small part of why it's important in a relationship that it's almost trivial.

Unfortunately this is also one of those things that you have to experience to understand in its entirety so there's not much chance you'll pay any attention to what I'm saying. But like I said, good for you if that's what you want, there's absolutely no reason it won't work out for you. It just wouldn't work out for me.
>>
>>18617625
>Why is trying sex together so important to you?
I already did the whole "wait till marriage" thing for a girl, generally a stupid experience and one I don't want to bother with again. Not saying you can't be conservative about sex, but I'm already not really that thrilled with the prospect of marriage anyways so I see no value in waiting till that point.
>>
Girls

how often do you masturbate?
>>
>>18617625
I won't delve into why sex is important: this >>18617671 anon is 100% correct.

Marriage as a romantic concept only came to fruition within the past century. People used to get married for status or wealth, and a woman being a virgin was important as it showed you were "unused" and did not have previous commitments. This usually meant no one had a choice in the matter and you were stuck with your husband, whether you liked him or not.

Fortunately, we have a lot more freedom in the modern civilized world.
Marriage has lost a lot of value. Unless it benefits you directly, you can have a perfectly healthy long-term monogamous relationship without delving into the legal apparatus of marriage.

Virginity is no longer valued so much because of such, and therefore we enjoy a sexually liberated modern society with widespread contraceptive options. You can stick to your religious roots all you like, but you need to find someone who holds common ground with you over that.
Saving yourself for marriage is no longer commonly viable, because it's expected to happen as a part of a healthy romantic relationship, outside of wedLOCK. That is, the fun, intimate part of a relationship without the serious life-long commitment.
>>
>>18617760
You're implying that I ever stop. I've always got a vibrating, oscillating, 14 foot horse cock jammed up my ass. Even in public.
>>
>>18617409
Unblocked me on WhatsApp I mean
>>
>>18617671
As an interesting aside to this and not really related to the whole sex-before-marriage thing, sex is also a great tool for discovering that you DON'T have feelings for someone.

I was seeing this girl pretty casually for a long time. It was a real slow burn because I was going to piss off a lot of people if she and I started dating so I was kind of just avoiding it, but she was persistent and I caved and eventually started flirting back etc etc.

First time we had sex was ages after we'd started flirting and it made me feel so fucking empty and it was because I didn't really have any feelings for her beyond sexual attraction.
>>
>>18617780
Probably just wanted to see if you were still paying attention to her because she has a vagina and therefore lives for attention. Possible she was drunk or something and thought about you and unblocked it hoping you'd come crawling back.
>>
>>18617800
Well, we already got back together once after having a big argument and that didn't work out, so I'm thinking to do the same again would be stupid, right? If she's dtf then so am I but if she starts being all "I miss you, I've been been thinking about you a lot" then fuck that
>>
>>18617819
On again off again is always top tier stupid.
>>
>>18617624
Marriage counseling is specifically about issues with the dynamic a couple has. Sure, that usually traces back to individual issues (or incompatibility in certain views), but if you are solely considering it for the sake of your childhood, individual therapy is still a more obvious answer. Any worthwhile relationship therapist who's not solely looking to make cash is going to send you on your way if you do not have actual complaints about your relationship.

For individual therapy it is ultimately the same, you go to therapy because you keep running into issues in your life. But if you want to try either one, definitely opt for individual therapy.
>>
>>18617641
I love it. Not as much as my ex loved doing it to me, but it's a strangely soothing feeling that also turns me on, it feels grand to have someone's breathing licking face pressed all up into your lower body and it's just a luxury to be with a lover who doesn't think any part of you is off putting.
>>
>>18617760
Depends entirely. Sometimes I just do not feel sexual, or not strongly enough to actually masturbate, and don't do it for two-three weeks. Sometimes I go through binges where I masturbate 2-5 times a day, every day. My average would probably be around twice a week, though. Not because I physically would not enjoy doing it more often still but because I prefer the release after a little build up.
>>
File: 1431578186689.jpg (5 KB, 171x240)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Question for both males and females

At what point in your life did you stop caring about everything and everyone?

I want to stop caring, I want to stop worrying about others over myself, I have all these friends and I'm just now realizing that none of them really care about anyone but themselves, and I've spoken to just about everyone I know and they all tell me the same thing "I just don't care, I look out for only myself"

So my questions are, at what point in your life did you stop caring and how do I stop caring?
>>
>somehow play in ex gfs dad's band
>somehow in ex gf's mom's writing group
>see ex gf every once in a while when she is in town
>we're both good sports, have non-autistic convos
>swear to god her parents are trying to get us to fuk again
>>
>>18617914
Never. I used to be consumed by how others perceived me and the likes and that absolutely mellowed out, around the time I was twenty one. Coincidentally I worked a service job for the first time and realized that how people react to me has much less to do with me than I had previously assumed, and much more with their personality and what kind of mood they're in, which gave me some healthy distance there.

But if you're talking about not caring about anyone but yourself, that's fucking dumb. Yes if you don't care about anything you have nothing to lose but also nothing to live for. That's in the realm of "if you're dead you don't have to do shit you don't want". If you stop caring it's over. It sounds like your friends are some self-centered and edgy people who will hopefully still mature more.
>>
File: 1499000756170.jpg (65 KB, 500x500)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Who could explain this shit to me?

>relationships
>get jealous once
>few days passed by
>i am dropped in favor of his who I was jealous about

What the fuck?
>>
File: 34555551111.jpg (99 KB, 1000x771)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>18617914
>Be with girl for 6 years
>Live together and work together
>Planned on getting married
>She ends up leaving me for someone else
>Fall into huge pit of depression
>Lose job and had to sell most of my shit
>Weeks pass
>Alone in my apartment crying my eyes out
>Looking at old photos
>That's when it hits me like a ton of bricks
>Not ONE person in my life came to check on me
>Not family or friends
>No texts or calls
>Not one.single.person asked me if I was okay
>Family of 6 including myself and not one visit
>Big group of friends and not a single visit
>Suddenly my sadness is replaced by rage
>Spend the next few days thinking about things
>Come to the realization that no one gives a fuck about me
>Or anyone else for that matter
>End up just not giving a fuck about anyone else but me

People only care about one thing in life, and that's themselves, people aren't actively seeking to fuck you over unless they gain from it, could be family or friends, either way they would have to go out of their way to check on you and spend time with you and cheer you up, 99.9% of the world isn't going to do that for someone even if it's a friend or family member, the world is full of selfish motherfuckers who couldn't care less about everyone around them

Either learn to live with that and jump on the same train, or live your life getting hurt.
>>
>>18617924
I'm sorry anon but this doesn't fall into any kind of logical explanation. She was just being shitty, and what role you played in it with any jealousy/behavior only she knows (potentially not even that).
>>
File: jaf.jpg (47 KB, 500x493)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>18617924
>Dating girl
>She's spending a fuck ton of time with another guy
>Talk to her about it
>"He's just a friend, don't be jealous"
>She leaves you for him
>MFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpgdQc4e0c

If you're jealous/worried about her spending time with another guy, chances are she's getting ready to leave you.
>>
File: 1458315907942.png (122 KB, 1210x794)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>18617924
>>18617932
>>
>>18617914
You never want to give up. Whatever happened to you can be explained and hopefully prevented in the future with enough practice.

So what is wrong?

>>18617915
She is an ex for a reason. Remember that.
>>
File: 33444333.jpg (74 KB, 648x496)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>18617946
You really want to know what's wrong?

I'm turning 26, I'm on my family's health insurance plan for another 4 weeks before I'm taken off it, my currently job BARELY gives me health insurance and doesn't cover my medical needs, I have epilepsy that requires very specific medicine that it just won't cover, the free state insurance also won't help me, the only insurance company that is willing to help me is literal thousands of dollars a month and I just simply can't afford it, my neurologist told me I could try going on basic anti-seizure meds but there's a risk that they might not work and I could just start seizing the second I'm off my current meds, I'm honestly scared shitless and don't know what to do, my parents tell me "We will just pay for it, don't worry" but it's so expensive that I feel like a total asshole having them pay for it, I offered to give them money and pay them back but they're too nice to take it

I'm sitting here scared to hell that I'm going to start having seizures once I get off my medicine so I try to find peace within my friend circle, one says "Sucks to be you" the other says "Take what they offer and pray"

The girl I've been in love with for years and have been really close with just told me "If you didn't fail at life you would have a better job and insurance that would cover it" hearing her say that just put the idea that no one really cares, not only that but she reminds me daily how much I suck at life and because of that I hate myself for loving her, she treats me like total shit and doesn't care even in the slightest about me but gives me gifts and cards saying how much I mean to her and how much she "loves" me but then goes and says hurtful shit like that

My friends just don't care about me at all, I've done so much for them, I've given them loans, I've helped them move, I've been there for them 24/7 and when I finally need someone to be there for me, none of them are...not a single one, I'm lonely and scared.
>>
>>18617963
Your gf is right. She can both love you and at the same time be brutally honest to you. Stick to her, wonder why you live in 1st world shithole without public health insurance and maybe try get new job with better insurance.

And stressing yourself over things you have no control over (seizures) is stupid. Stop doing that and go hug your gf. And try to limit your whining to her because no girl wants to date whiny bitch.

And suck your parents dry if you have to. Good luck!
>>
F asking M:
When a guy says he is "seeing someone", does that mean jack shit?
>>
>>18617939
Holy shit. Well, thanks.
>>
>>18617974
I really wish I could get a job with better insurance, but this is the best my town has to offer, I'm stuck here at the moment

I try not to stress about my seizures but it's hard, because every single time I've had a seizure someone has called 911 and I end up with thousands of dollars in medical bills for it

My parents are good people, I don't want to use them

When all hell breaks loose in life and I just can't take it anymore what do I do besides vent to my girlfriend? I don't want to always be bitching to her about life, but sometimes it gets to be a bit too much and I need to vent, are there other ways of venting without talking about it?
>>
>>18617982

Men are not a hive mind that all think the same talk the same ane act the same.
>>
>>18617914
>At what point in your life did you stop caring about everything and everyone?
Never reached that point. I have however reevaluated many of my relationships.

>>18617982
Seeing someone is a byword for dating. How serious it is, is completely unknown.
>>
>>18617993
Not really. If she isnt supportive shes a shit girlfriend.

Go get some books on entrepreneurship. If your town doesnt have much to offer theres probably some unmet demand you could easily capitalise on.

Anyone can make their own job and it pays a lot better. Everyone has money. Make them give it to you.
>>
>>18617963
Your big issue is drug costs.
Congratulations. You're in the USA, a great place if you're rich, but medicine costs 10x what it costs in the rest of the world. Because they can.

Go on a holiday and pick up a year's supply from a 3rd world country where the terrible socialist government has forced the drug company to supply at a realistic price. Repeat as necessary. Or just mail order.
>>
For women

Why do you think, complete radio silence is a response? or that it's polite to do so? Why do you think acting as if someone just doesn't exists hoping he gets it is respectful? Thanks
>>
>>18615089
The problem is not the girl being boring, it's that a lot of guys need at least some of the things you mentioned to break the ice.
>>
>>18618040
Why do you think that men don't ignore or ghost women?
>>
>>18618044
maybe it's just a generational thing. It pisses me off to have to teach people how to be polite and how have the least bit of consideration for people they interact with. Older people don't seem to do it as much.
>>
>>18618052
It is a generational thing.

Either way, yes it's rude as fuck but it is also a response both to the excess of interactions that many people expose themselves to and a sort of germophobia towards (other people's) emotions. Very few people are able to gracefully accept a rejection - and I don't just mean that some people throw tantrums or become hostile (which they do), but also people probing for more clarification. This means that even if the other person keeps their cool, an "I'm not interested in meeting up/going out again" is just the first step in an awkward process of exchanging emotionally charged questions and answers.
For many young people who refer to developing a deeper connection to your lovers as "catching feel(ing)s", this is altogether uncomfortable, icky and something they'd just rather avoid.

Another reason can be that many times, the lack of desire/interest is not felt as strongly by the rejecting person as it is by the receiver. Social rejection is a powerful thing and can spur drama that was otherwise not necessary. Look at how among adults it is still the unspoken etiquette to just let an unwanted friendship fade by withdrawing instead of actually telling someone that you don't like them enough to see them regularly or desire a more personal bond.
>>
>>18618044
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18618071
What, you (also?) are bothered about people not giving you an answer but it's fine to tell people to end their life? That's pretty hypocritical.
>>
>>18618076
Nope.
Just you didn't answer his question and decided to be a dumb cunt instead.
>>
>>18618064
I get that some people won't take no for an answer. However there's a block button for a reason and it's appropriate to warn the person that you're gonna have to use it.

For when it comes to withdrawing from relationships, I did it several times and I did so because I assume the other party doesn't really care. However I'm always open to talk things out if the other person wants to see me again. The only case when I really avoid someone is truly abusive and toxic. In that case I "gray rock" them so they get bored interacting with me. It has to be a really hard case of someone who just indends to do harm and destroy mentally whoever he meets though. When I have to tell someone over and over again that he's being an asshole but nothing changes it's pretty much his fault at this point. People who are truly sorry change their behavior when being told they did something wrong. It might not be fun but they learn from their mistakes instead of being left in the dark. They might not even know they did something wrong in the first place. You need clear communication, we're not telepaths you cannot expect some to just get it as if he could see what going on in your head like you do.
>>
How do I let my date know that I'll be handling the bill? Do I tell her before we order, as we're asking for the bill or do I tell the waiter that I'll be paying for both of us?
>>
>>18618090
she's feeling guilty and proceed to shift the blame so she can run free without having to improve her bad behavior.

Strong wyverns who need no mana are oppressed and can't do no wrong
>>
>>18618090
I did answer his question, just wanted to know first if he sincerely thought this was a women issue or just something he had personally encountered (with women). It matters for the answer as well.

Secondly I'm not a robot and if someone asks a question that's another flavor of "why are you all such raging cunts" then yes my first response is annoyance. Especially as someone who actually does not adhere to the assumption to begin with, as plenty still do. There's difference between asking "why is ghosting a thing that people/women do" or "why do women ghost" and the way he went all out with it here.
>>
>>18618100
I don't know about you but usually guys will more openly tell you to fuck off if you're being annoying.
>>
>>18618091
There's still a lot in between someone being such a raging cunt that no one would feel bad about blocking them, and just interaction like "I thought we had fun together, are you sure you don't want to give it another shot" (yes) "But can you tell me why?"... most people would feel pretty bad about blocking someone just for being sad, but it still gives them bad feelings (guilt, discomfort). Ghosting is the path of least resistance and least personal involvement. It's the psychological equivalent to "cleaning your room" by hiding all your rubbish inside drawers.

People who ghost do not expect you to get any message other than that it's a dead end and the interaction isn't going anywhere. And as I said, it's the path of least resistance to turning someone down.

I understand wanting clear communication but life doesn't really work that way, human interaction is riddled with assumptions and unspoken understanding. Which is exactly why autists find it so difficult to "just get down", because it doesn't make logical sense. If your boss doesn't renew your contract, chances are that he's not telling you the real reason or not all the reasons why. If someone doesn't want to be your friend, chances are they will just forever be busy and fleeting until you give up on being their friend and not tell you that they like you okay but not -that- much. It stings the most in love relationships where you have a lot of emotional investment but most of our interactions with other people are far from clear and spelled out.

That's not to say you don't have the right to be angry with someone ghosting you, by the way.
>>
>>18618106
A man has never told me to fuck off and that was absolutely not because I was never irritating. My ex ghosted me instantly after breaking up and after that sought out contact but returned to ghosting the instant I said anything he didn't like (aka that I was still hurt).

I'm not trying to make sweeping statements on whether men or women pull this move more but in my experience it ultimately has a lot to do with personality. Eg my ex was extremely non-confrontational.
>>
>>18617982
It probably means his dick is inside her this very second. Now it's out. Now it's back in.
>>
>>18618131
I ghosted my ex, and then she ghosted me back, and got devoured by regret. Ghosting is just a way to hurt someone not to settle the matters like adults.
>>
>>18618131
Maybe don't go after Chads then, fucking worthless whore.
>>
>>18618138
I don't disagree with that, as I wrote in the other posts, but my experience is that adults very rarely handle interaction like this "like adults". Perhaps business matter (not always either) or other less emotionally intense areas, but love..

>>18618139
He was my first and I was his second, both in our mid twenties. Maybe try to grasp that life is more complicated than memes and infographs.
>>
>>18618139
Or maybe the guy isn't a Chad but this girl is just incapable of admitting any kind of wrongdoing and rationalizes to the extreme any kind of behavior so he just go tired of trying. It happens.
>>
>>18618165
I wasn't incapable of admitting any wrongdoing but I was adamant that I'd be better and he'd be better and it would all work out. I was not ready to see that he had emotionally checked out of the relationship because he had silently reached the conclusion that it was not going anywhere, we were too different, yadayada. He knew I would not be able to flat out respect his decision and that I would argue, cry, give declarations of my love. So I guess he didn't know what else to do than to just leave. In hindsight it was building but back then I did not want to see it.

Pulling a dick move is not reserved to all around dicks. Read a good fucking novel if you think that there's decent people who live their life right and treat others with respect, and raging assholes and nothing in between.
>>
File: IMG_8167.jpg (33 KB, 390x344)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
men

>be me see something on social media about a guy i'm talking to's friend
>ask him about it
>says that his friend told him not to tell anyone
>get mad at guy and tell him that i'm not an asshole and won't tell anyone if he told me
>not even mean to him, just ask several times because if he trusted me fully imo he would tell me bc i tell him everything
>two days later
>text him and ask why he ghosted me for three days
>said i reminded him of his toxic relationships
>freaked out fully
>said he was still mad about it
>won't talk to me anymore because of this one minor conflict

in my opinion this conflict was very minor and he took it to extremes. i wasn't even being a bitch when i casually asked him to tell me what his friend said. he kept calling me toxic and this was our first ever "fight"

i'm kind of suspecting that he's trying to shake me loose because he likes another girl but honestly why can't he just break things off without all the bullshit

i've never known someone to freak over something as little as what i said. am i in the wrong here? why would someone act this way?
>>
>>18618178
If it happened again would you do thing differently?

When I broke up with my ex I told her flat out why I wanted to end it and that I needed space to think things through and that we should wait a bit before talking again because it did hurt but she didn't respect that and sent sexy pics to lure me back in. I got pissed and then shit got horribly wrong. Never hear from her since and there's no way to talk to her ever again.
>>
>>18618193
In theory, yes, of course. I have had some not that great realizations about my attitude towards relationships. Among others that desperately trying to "make it work" when the other person's heart isn't in it, is not a sign of devotion but of lack of respect for their feelings and needs.
And I do think that I would not act exactly the same because I have been through this now. But at the same time I feel it's unfair to say that I would definitely do everything 200% better, because I do still remember that back when it happened I was way too overwhelmed with everything to have that clear overview. So no doubt I'd do things differently but still be left with stuff to regret.

It's really sour when things end on such a negative note, especially if you share beautiful memories. But I think the best you can do is remind yourself that hopefully she looks back on her actions and condemns them as the person she became now. Just like you probably have some level of regret about things you did or did not do during the break up or relationship. Learn whatever you can from your own behavior and try to forgive her as much as you can. Not because what she did wasn't wrong (even I never sank to that level and that's saying something) but because the wrong people do doesn't cancel out what they gave you. At least for me but I feel for many, life is too short to let the negative memories cast their shadow over the good things.
>>
>>18618189
>>get mad at guy and tell him that i'm not an asshole and won't tell anyone if he told me
Right, you'll only tell people who say they wont tell anyone. etc.

>>not even mean to him, just ask several times because if he trusted me fully imo he would tell me bc i tell him everything
>because if he trusted me fully imo he would tell me bc i tell him everything
Did you say this shit out loud?
DESU even if you didn't I can see how you could come over as controlling/invasive. And trying to make people choose between loyalty to their friends and yourself is itself typical of abusers.

Dunno if he was wrong in freaking out that bad though, but maybe it's a sore spot.
>>
>>18618216
i didn't even bring up the trust thing because i knew he would use it against me but he got abused really bad in the past so maybe he's having nam flashbacks
>>
>>18615414
>dude
>extremely, but while beautiful eyes mean you got half the work done average eyes won't mean you're out of chances
>shitty fish eyes=nope
>>
I was with this girl for about 10 hours yesterday, had a great time, did the arc thing and all. Only thing is

>she KEEPS REPEATING "you're so amazing, you're so perfect" etc

Sounds like humble brag at first, but before you try to call me out, put yourself in that position and tell me how you would respond if someone said that EVERY HALF HOUR on the hour. There's only so many times I can say "aw thank you," or "you too!" you know? And also

>she absolutely will not go the fuck to sleep

Scenario: it's midnight, I'm tired, girl won't STOP TALKING TO ME, won't STOP RUBBING UP ON ME like a cat, won't LAY STILL AT ALL, and as I'm somehow ignoring all this to drift off to sleep asks me "r u OK???? U r quiet!" She's not retarded but how do you politely deal with this? I thought about it at the time and I couldn't see myself just saying "ok, please lay off the 'perfect' talk," or "please LAY STILL so I can sleep," how can I not hurt any feelings?
>>
>>18618301
I meant "sex" not "arc." As I typed that I got a text thanking me for sex what the fuck
>>
>>18618301
She finds you attractive and faked/over-exaggerated the responses.
If they keep going, you don't need to reply to every thing they said. Just let them talk.

>She's not retarded but how do you politely deal with this?
"Look, I want to talk too, but I'm tired and need to sleep. Good night." Then turn your back towards them.

If this was a one-night stand, then don't worry about it too much. It's rare to get someone open to one-night stand but still be clingy in bed afterward.
>>
>>18614818
Guy here.

Girls, how can I handle that stupid feeling of inferiority when I see bitchy girls? I know that they are just people, nothing special, but seeing attractive girls (tanned, shorts, mini t-shirt...) on the street awakes that complex.

Feels weird. I mean, what do they want? To be comfortable, checked, admired, something else?
>>
>>18618094
Anyone?
>>
File: 1499384750973.png (266 KB, 665x574)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
I asked this before, but I dodn't got a proper answer:

Girls. Allow me to ask about physical contact. If I touch your hips, legs, butt... How can I know when you're enjoying it, or you're just too scared to react?

Also, how to deal with that attitude change, when you're a) asking for constant attention, or b) boring as fuck?
>>
>>18618430
There's not really anything that can be actively done about it, other than reminding yourself that indeed, they are people too. The most significant part just comes with aging (naturally becoming less easily impressed and experiencing for yourself that good looks don't necessarily mean they bring much to the table).

Most girls who dress like that just want to feel good about themselves. Most want to feel attractive (to both men and other women), but more in the sense of a positive judgment than they want to actively turn anyone on. Some women do wear stuff like this because getting looks or just the knowledge that they look sexy arouses them, but those are a minority. Don't forget that most women are not (as much) into women the way men are and do not personally have the same perspective and judgment. Eg a guy looking at the pic you posted will sooner think "wow, you can see everything but her crotch, look at her thigh gap" or whatever, while a girl would sooner think "her legs look so gorgeous and pronounced like this" without the overt sexual vibe.

>>18618446
Tell her when asking her out that you want to treat her to something. If that's not possible, tell her when she reaches for her wallet. Do not make it into a big deal by announcing it beforehand or during.
>>
>>18618573
Yeah, I don't want to come off as if I'm bragging about it, nor do I want her to order something cheaper because I'd be paying for it. It's just that I've been in those "oh, I'll pay for it - no, that's fine - no, I'd like to pay" situations a bunch, although this will be the first time it's on a date.
>>
>>18618467
A rule of thumb is to not touch private areas without a build up. Of course it always depends on the person and the situation. Some girls do not mind getting their ass grabbed out of nowhere, especially in a club setting or the likes. Personally speaking, I find behavior like that incredibly disrespectful and if someone tries to do something like that to me that's the last interaction we're going to have.

Physical touching is not really that different from any other kind of interaction: you interact with two people and how far you can go is established by how far you are invited and encouraged to go. Reciprocation doesn't have to mean that she reaches over and touches you right back. It can mean that she reciprocates the touching but it can also mean that she smiles, blushes, gives you a suggestive look, or stands closer to you. If she shuts down or freezes - avoiding eye contact, giving short answers, crossing her arms, physically turning away from you etc - then it was not a welcome kind of attention. If you pay close attention you should be able to tell even if she doesn't outwardly reject in a negative manner.

The safest thing to do is start with safe areas - her shoulder, upper arm, knees or legs touching while sitting down together. This way you test the waters to see if she's comfortable and give her an opening to touch you back. If all goes well you amp it up and go further. This process goes faster when dancing drunk with a girl than when on a serious date, you get the idea.

As for attitude change, if I understood your question right, just fade out your attention. Give her less (touching, eye contact, questions) and less and start paying more attention to other people. If she does not get the hint at some point, "playfully" tell her "you had your turn, I'm talking to [other person] now" and if she still doesn't get it, tell her it's becoming bothersome. Most people would rather keep their dignity and back off before that.
>>
>>18618580
I think something like "let me take you out to x or y/treat you to drinks" implies that you would like to pay without rubbing it in her face. She might still not get it but then bringing it up when paying is the most casual way to go about it. Think beforehand of an answer if she tells you no, something lighthearted and positive... but if she insists, let her pay her share. It can be really uncomfortable if someone really wants to pay for you while you don't want them to - some women feel like they owe the guy for it, or he might come around and hold it over their head. So don't go further than one gentle nudge stressing that you just prefer to.
>>
>>18618040
No answer is also an answer. If somebody cant be bothered to reply, you now know perfectly well how much they care about you.

>>18618094
It is another topic to talk about on date: how to determine who will pay. Ask her what she thinks about it, then tell her what you think about it and find copromise. Fight the autism anon!

>>18618189
Sounds like pointless drama teenagers do. Are you even old enough to be posting here? And yes, to me it sounds like you are hormones controlled unstable bitch. Leave him be?

>>18618430
Attention bitches. Just stare at their boobs and ass. They like it.
>>
>>18618585
I appreciate all that information. I should have added that she's a close person, that some days is quiet, but others is asking for my attention all day long.
>>
I am moderately attractive. I go out with my friends a lot. I have had sex with 10 girls, made out with hundreds. But I still don't think I've ever had a girl actually being attracted to me. Like seeing in them that they "want" me, or that they actually start conversations (or even add me on facebook...). None do this. Am I not fun? Am I this ugly? Please help.
>>
>>18618662
Women don't do this with anyone.
>>
>>18618662
If you do get attention after taking the first step there's no problem. You need to be Brad Pitt for (most) women to start anything, since they literally want and enjoy you being the one taking the first step. You don't need to be a woman to understand this, just have female friends and talk them about the boys they like. Many will get crazy waiting for a guy to tell them something without doing anything about it. Also keep in mind that even when "taking steps" forward women are more timid and subtle and they may be sending you hints that you're never gonna notice.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.