[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1502573212225.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
how do you break the touch barrier on a date?

had my first date the other day, just a limp hug at the end and I went home feeling like a pile of shit, even though the date was actually really enjoyable. Not looking to fug her, just want to get closer..
>>
You start from the bottom.

>touch shoulder
>touch arm
>hand in the small of her back
>hold hand
>hug
>touch face
>touch legs

Pretty much that's the order of touching someone else. The first two you do during conversation. If a woman has ever flirted with you she has probably done both of them to you. The third one is usually achieved when you come up beside her from behind and want to get her attention, it lingers a little but not to the point of you being a weird cunt. After that the rest is self explanatory.
>>
>>18617543
at what point should I ask her on a date? after the first 2?
>>
>>18617585
No, not necessarily, I'm just saying that they're pretty common unconscious behaviours that men and women both do when flirting. Also people who are friendly touch each other too without any romantic interest so wrap your brain around that.

I'm just saying that when you're on a date with someone you haven't made it to that stage with (e.g. because it's a tinder date and you've never met before) you break the touch barrier one level at a time.
>>
>>18617596
>>18617596
>I'm just saying that when you're on a date with someone you haven't made it to that stage with

Thanks I understand now. That date I had wasn't a tinder date, and I didn't break any barriers like that because Im autistic. Still good experience for me
>>
>>18617621
If you managed a hug you did okay and are only partial autism. Hugs are kind of weird the first time no matter what so don't stress on it. Work on it some more next date, hand in the small of her back is a great middle ground because it's far more intimate than just touching shoulders and arms.
>>
File: 1460628673226.jpg (87 KB, 246x374)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
i had a date the other day. we talked for a while then she initiated hand holding as we walked through the park. then we laid in the grass and looked at each other and i leaned over and we made out for a little.

then i fucked up a few days later and we're not seeing each other and i feel dead inside.

anyway, OP. if a girl likes you and is enjoying her time with you, she is thinking about you kissing her the whole time and wants it.

you just have to do it. dont be afraid to suck at it. theyll be forgiving.

otherwise youll go home feeling the pain of regret and that's worse than sucking at physical affection for a short while
>>
>>18617679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrSSyp7_M
>>
>>18617537
>Not looking to fug her, just want to get closer

that's how you get friendzoned. of course you want to fuck her. stop lying to us and yourself.
>>
>>18618065
He probably doesn't want to come as 'creepy', which of course makes sure he acts creepy.
>>
>>18618033
>otherwise youll go home feeling the pain of regret and that's worse than sucking at physical affection for a short while

good point

>>18618065
Yeah sure, but what I mean that this isn't a tinder date where the main goal is to fuck her on that night. That sort of escalation game is a little different I presume..
>>
>>18618238
>yeah sure, but what I mean that this isn't a tinder date where the main goal is to fuck her on that night. That sort of escalation game is a little different I presume..

you don't need to fuck on the first date, and most aren't into that

she needs to be comfortable around you and still see you in a sexual light, not as a friend. so you cant be scared of her vagina.

assuming first date is going well, hand holding and kisses are appropriate.

you're going to have to pay attention to body language and the feeling in the moment to know what's right.
>>
hugging is gay
hugging is what friends do, why the fuck would you hug

first you touch her hands or arms a few times and see how she reacts. if she seems interested, then you go for a kiss

if I were a girl and went on a date and the guy just awkwardly hugged me before leaving I would assume he was gay
>>
Use the D.E.N.N.I.S system
demonstrate value then proceed to phase 2

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.