[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>Be me
>Suspect girlfriend of cheating a result of her randomly going camping with two "friends" didn't happen to mention these "friends" are dudes
>Breakup with girlfriend
>Pretty sure girlfriend would still date me
>Miss girlfriend
Well should I call this bitch or try meeting some random girl which I fucking hate going though effort / I'm kind of autistic like that you understand
>>
>>18799038
Did you ever find out if she was actually cheating or not? Were you invited on the camping trip?
>>
>>18799044
No on both, but l think she did, I yelled at her like a week ago and haven't talked to her since
>>
>>18799056
Good job. Don't ever speak to her again.
>>
>>18799056
It sounds suspicious, but it also sounds like you kinda jumped to conclusions. I dunno, if I were you I wouldn't consider taking her back until I actually knew what that camping trip was all about

Who were the two dudes, did you know them? Close friends of hers, or new "friends?"
>>
>>18799038
Don't bother with her no more. Meet a new girl.
>>
She got double teamed by them and you did the right thing.
>>
whoops sorry I forgot to mention I was hanging out with dudes alone on the woods teehee
>>
I do miss her, what about just being friends with benefits?
>>
>>18799067
Dude. You're an idiot. Who fucking cares there's literally 2 billion women, it's hilarious you're so desperate you are trying to force OP to make decisions based on that desperateness.

The bitch went camping with 2 dudes and he was uninvited I think that was good enough. I know you came here to get advice about why no one ever talks to you, but you should stop giving people advice immediately and leave.
>>
>>18799038
You're going to look weak if you take her back now. Move on with your dignity intact. If you suspected them of cheating it means your instincts were telling you something was wrong.

If she hid the fact they're men it's already suspicious, and it's more suspicious she went without telling you. Like fuck, I know girls have to put up with controlling guys but it's obvious how that would look. She didn't even invite you to come along and wasn't even thinking of you.

People might call you an asshole but I'm proud you didn't let someone disrespect you like that. It's not autistic to put 2 and 2 together and realize this sudden camping trip with Chad and Luke might not have been entirely platonic.
>>
File: camronyoumad.jpg (23 KB, 494x331)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>18799132
Your buthurt is off the charts, take your own advice and fuck off. There are more than 2 billion women, and I don't think he should take her back either
>>
>>18799148
Yeah because when I see people giving literally retarded advice it makes me mad. Notice the advice that other people are giving? Then notice how far from that the advice that you gave was?

See the difference?

also please sage petty arguments on adv.
>>
>>18799157
So what if she didn't cheat? If OP can't fix his paranoia and jealous behavior he will just ruin more relationships because of that in the future. Not to mention that now that he did break up with her, maybe she now did sleep with them? Because she wasn't in a relationship anymore?

OP you should sit down with your ex gf, explain to her the stupid reason why you broke up and get back with her again. That is if she even wants to take you back again.
>>
OP, you know her better than we do. The fact is you haven't given us any information about your behavior in the relationship. You could be a toxic, controlling, or manipulative person who gets angry too easily. You don't get to play the macho card and call yourself autistic in the same sentence. If you give us something to work with we could give you actual advice, but I'm not going to say you were in the right when so many details are missing. If you want to be completely honest with us, we can guess whether you flew off the handle and should apologize, or you could've made the right choice. How long have you been dating? Do you fly off the handle often? Does she engage in sketchy behavior that gives you reason to be concerned? Does she have a love of hunting, camping, going outdoors, etc? If she does it wouldn't be uncommon to go on a camping trip.
>>
>>18799172
> being this beta
Go fuck yourself, cuck
>>
>>18799178
>being mentally ill

Insecurity gets you those bitches doesn't it anon?
>>
>>18799172
Have you no balls or self respect?
>>
>>18799196
you are just in denial. Telling OP to ask for forgiveness is just retarded and signs you want to be a cuck
>>
>>18799196
Its not insecurity when a gf hides the fact she is camping with two guys OP doesn't know. At what point do you think something just might not be right? My guess if you saw your girl sucking cock on the street you could explain that away if she told you it was for a medical condition.
>>
>>18799214
Because he overreacted and admits he's autistic? What do you expect?
>>18799216
Was she hiding it, or did she not mention it to him? Is she obligated to report to him where she's coming or going? That's being controlling and it's unfair to anyone in a relationship. I think OP realized on some level he's overreacted, which is why he regrets doing what he did and wonders if she'd take him back.
>>
>>18799172
>paranoia and jealous behaviour
There is absolutely nothing paranoid about being suspicious of your girlfriend going on a sudden camping trip AND bringing along two other guys without telling you anything about it.
Randomly going camping by herself is strange, randomly going camping by herself without telling her boyfriend anything is very strange, randomly going camping without telling her boyfriend anything AND bringing along two other males is a RED FLAG, period.

Whether or not she actually did anything with those guys doesn't make OP less in the right for dumping her. This is extremely suspicious and inconsiderate behavior, she is not girlfriend material.
Your advice is awful and you sound like a pathetic person with no self-respect nor shame.

>>18799177
>Does she have a love of hunting, camping, going outdoors, etc?
Did you even read the OP?
> Does she engage in sketchy behavior that gives you reason to be concerned?

OP:
>..result of her randomly going camping with two "friends"...

How do you even breathe?
This board is full of people giving terrible advice like these and i wonder if it was even a man who wrote something so pathetic.
OP, it's over for a reason. Even if you and her got back together again it would never be the same. You don't love her and you're just thinking about her because you're feeling lonely.
>>
File: cuckchick.jpg (36 KB, 550x365)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>18799236
Yeah keep saying that to yourself
>>
>>18799038
Women don't secretly go camping with men unless its to have sex with them.

case closed

move on.
>>
>>18799244
>Did you even read the OP?

Yes, and it's not mentioned anywhere. OP sort of hid that detail. The point you failed to pick up on is if she enjoys the outdoors it's not strange to go on a trip with friends. If she doesn't typically enjoy nature but impulsively decides to go on a camping trip with two guys then it would be suspicious.

>Does she engage in sketchy behavior that gives you reason to be concerned?

Hanging out with friends is not a cause for concern. It's allowed. Women don't go around looking to fuck every guy they meet and organize camping trips to do so.

>How do you even breathe?

The same as seven billion other people on this planet. That was a stupid question and a poor attempt to undermine my judgement.

It isn't manly to be irrational and not consider other possibilities. In a healthy relationship you have to put trust your partner. Being insecure about your relationship is a sign of low confidence, and if he brings that mentality into this next relationship he could accuse an innocent person of something they didn't do, that's if he hasn't already.

The truth, no matter how much you or I can argue otherwise, is we don't have enough information about their relationship. Until that changes, we should approach the situation sensibly. You are right if they got back together it wouldn't be the same, OP already hurt her by breaking off their relationship and yelling at her. I think OP has flaws he needs to fix before dating someone else.
>>
>>18799332
>The truth, no matter how much you or I can argue otherwise, is we don't have enough information about their relationship
>lets judge op instead

if she stated from the beginning that they are male, maybe there wouldnt be any of this suspicion?
btw did you ever had a relationship? just wondering ...
>>
>>18799332
What a bunch of inane bullshit.

Jesus christ. Don't get advice from here OP.
>>
yeah everything's probably shit shes a whore and youre just a shitty piece of meat that deserves nothing better. you should kill yourself really.
>>
>didn't invite OP
>didn't mention there were two dudes
>this is spontaneous

Red flags. All of them. Fuck the other details. If she gave a shit about OP she would have invited him or told him who she was going with.
>>
>lets judge op instead

Why not? OP's also a walking red flag who came for some advice. He could have also misread the situation and it might not have been as random or as underhanded as he thinks.

>if she stated from the beginning that they are male, maybe there wouldnt be any of this suspicion?

My advice isn't biased towards anyone's gender. I'm just working with what I got. If the roles were reversed and a woman broke up with her boyfriend because she was jealous I've been here long enough to know half of these anons would be quick tell her she's the one being irrational.

>btw did you ever had a relationship? just wondering ...

I was married for 20 years, I think I know a thing or two about them... I've also had more than a few relationships before then. I still don't see how it's relevant unless all you got left is trying to undermine my experience.
>>18799407
Inane how? If you disagree with something let me know.
>>
>>18799496
>>18799381
Here.
>>
>>18799496
>Why not? OP's also a walking red flag who came for some advice
because you ask others not to jump on conclusions without given information, but you are doing it anyway in case of op

>I was married for 20 years, I think I know a thing or two about them
you sound like white knight and someone who never been in relation ship; of course there are couples who trust each other in everything, but this trust doesnt come from nowhere; it needs alot of time to be like this and assuming from ops reaction i dont see how they have this kind of relationship

btw op is gone; conversation over
>>
>boyfriend is a jealous fuck
>go camping with two guy friends I have no intention of fucking whatsoever
>dont mention this to jealous bf because he would throw a hissy fit
>he finds out
>so insecure about his tiny dick that he assumes I cheated on him and breaks up with me
>good riddance on that toxic faggot

Communication in a relationship is for pussies, better assume, lie, jump to conclusions and fuck each other up emotionally
>>
>>18799596
Whole situation is suspicious as fuck. When chicks do shit like this it's a massive red flag and at very least extremely disrespectful. Either way, relationship over.
>>
>>18799637
ok what is more likely

a) they are both kids who don't know how to communicate and both made a mistake that could have easily been rectified by simply talking to each other about their feelings

b) she's a massive slut that wanted to be split-roasted and hoping her bf wouldn't find out

Call me an optimistic, romantic faggot or whatever but I don't think her actions warranted such a reaction from OP.

I've seen this situation before, it's way easier to base a relationship about uncomfortable truth than a convenient silence, guessing and games. Fuck that, TALK YOU RETARDS
>>
>>18799596
I am not a super jealous person but no way are you allowed to go camping with two guys hell no

I guess she likes outdoors yeah but I've never been camping with her so theres that

She said she dint tell me that she was going with two guys because she assumed I wouldn't care which idk how thats possible anyone could be that dumb
She put it on social media thats how I find out she went with two guys

My dick is actually pretty big you little faggot bitch
>>
Should I take her back and force her to be a cuckqean to makeup for it? I need /advice here guys.
>>
>>18799659
You're retarded. You believe a woman's actions, not her words. Women are extremely manipulative, and their best tool is lying by omission. She knows she was doing something "wrong", that's why she hid it.

Talking to her will end up with a)Her lying b)Her telling the truth. Either way this will end up with him taking her back like the weak pussy he is and getting cucked.

Life lesson dude. If a girl does something that makes her look like a whore, she probably is. " Good" girls don't go camping with 2 other guys when they are in a relationship. Anyone telling you otherwise is either a white knight faggot or a woman trying to cover for the collective.

Don't let others manipulate you for their own gain. You did the right thing OP. Fix your shit so you don't get a girl like this again trying to cuck you.
>>
>>18800316
If you "take her back" essentially it's to pump and dump her. Use her, abuse her and toss her aside to get power back and not leave the relationship looking like a chump who got cheated on.

Do what I did - take a bunch of pics and upload them to 4chsn with her social media. Womens bullshit only works when they can spin it to keep up a reputation and image. Destroy it!
>>
>>18800316
no dipshit. dont even try to do fwb because it's obvious from how retarded your posts are that you'll just want to take her back anyway
>>
>>18800343
Lol, dingdingding! Someone else on 4chan isn't a complete white knight virgin retard. There is hope yet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.