[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

*A small white rabbit sits before you.*
*whisker twitch* There's lots of sad and hurting people here. I'm offering my advice instead of asking for it.
>>
>>18799733
I think you have more issues than most people on this board, friend.
>>
This is the faggiest post Ive seen in a while thanks
>>
4chan doesn't really like the whole *action* thing. It's childish and cringey. So is namefagging as "hiro-kun". It makes you seem like some basement dwelling white weeaboo. I don't really trust someone to give social advice when you are starting off with a complete disregard for the social conventions of this place.
>>
>>18799988
I bet you're a newfag.

His '''*action*"" isn't cringy at all and is properly used
>>
It's nice of you to offer your advice, but the way you're going about it is very very wrong.

Don't do this roleplaying thing, man.
>>
>>18800097
>*action*"" isn't cringy at all
Not that guy, but it sure as fuck is cringey
>>
File: 1503037247982.png (445 KB, 664x551)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>18800108
>>18800115
holly shit, I usually never go on /adv/ but it sure is the board of the normies
>>
>>18800133
/adv/ is easily the normiest board, but this viewpoint is not isolated to here.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.