[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1560.jpg (193 KB, 700x1589)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
What to do when I like his personality but not physically attracted to him? I forced myself but it seems like I can't
>>
>>18799901
Dont do it obviously. Else do it and come back several months later with advice on dead bedrooms
>>
>>18799901
Sometimes I feel the same way
>>
>>18799907
Is it normal? Since you feel the same as me maybe it's just our thing?
>>
>>18799901
Don't do it OP. Tell him to go to the gym if it's just his body and then you can give him a chance. As my mom said to me once "how can you date someone if you don't want to kiss them?"
>>
>>18799959
He's fit. I don't know why this happened. I enjoyed his company though
>>
>>18799955
Probably just low self-esteem
>>
>>18799973
This, it's a huge turnoff when a guy is down on himself. Sometimes confidence can make a guy fuckable.
>>
Physical attraction can be a bit of a mystery, since it relies on our weird biological instincts on how to determine a good mate. It's not your fault, your subconscious just doesn't want you to have his baby.
>>
>>18799901
Then find a different guy, if there's nothing there at all. Idk though, I'm male. All the girls I've been with liked me, some I dated and didn't end up with didn't. So find someone you actually like.
>>
>>18799959
I like the advice on top of that which is “Don’t marry someone if you’re not 100% okay with your baby looking exactly like them”
>>
Be friends with him? Incels gonna get mad but being friends with someone of the opposite sex is perfectly fine. In any romantic/sexual relationship, physically being attracted to your partner is really important to the health of the relationship.
>>
>>18799901
because he is a decent and good guy. you were probably neglected. had an alcoholic father/ or sexually/ physically abusive parent or guardian. this makes you terrified of intimacy with anyone decent and makes you craze the feeling of making right the shitty relationships you had growing up. so you are SUPER attracted to bad boys and assholes and when you meet a good guy he is boring and not not exciting at all.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.