[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dothing.png (170 KB, 500x818)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
i'm seriously losing hope. i would settle for a fwb who didn't love me and basically just let me suck his dick once a week, and texted me casually in between.

i have zero friends, and i'm super awkward and sorta pretty trans girl. please help i think i'm sincerely depressed. it's been YEARS since i've had sex.
>>
>>18810234
>Trans
>Girl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Don't know I'm guy and can't find any girls. I'm fit decent career job and average face I'd assume.

I'm from north jersey so it's not like the middle of nowhere.

I'm probably just really ugly and just see myself as average.
>>
File: just.png (131 KB, 500x312)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>18810238
don't be mean please. i don't need that right now...

>>18810239
:)

hope you find your girl soon! we gotta keep trying, i guess. though idk what that even means really
>>
>>18810234
hey riana
>>
>>18810234
>YEARS since I've had sex
Yeah, and alot of us are virgins here so you'll get no sympathy for that.

Join some LGBT community groups, meet people there.
>>
>>18810239
Manhattan anon here. You can do it bro. Start asking girls out and accept that 95% will say no and just move to the next one
>>
>>18810234
>Trans
What did you think would happen you fucking moron? I suppose I shouldn't have expected more from someone dumb enough to mutilate their penis.
>>
File: notmynames.png (35 KB, 600x700)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>18810284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcsBqtTrZMI

>>18810287
my community doesn't really have any of those. i live in a deep red trump state in a ruralish area. literal cowboys.

>>18810292
i haven't had srs yet...
>>
>is it even possible to find a boyfriend?
of course
>trans girl
never mind
>>
>>18810234
>trans
IRL you're undateable due to mental instability. That's not just being transphobic either, every trans person I've known has been way too unstable for a serious relationship. People avoid relationships with trans people for that reason.
>>
What is trans girl?
>>
>>18810298
sad truth of it right here OP. trans people are nice and all but i cant date them, there's way too much baggage.

passing for female is also an issue.
>>
>>18810301
Man that believes he's a woman.
>>
>>18810234
>Trans
>gay

Aahhh-faaaaaaggot!
>>
File: 1501807949313.png (1.97 MB, 1344x1306)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>18810294
Comedy gold right here
>>
File: mean.gif (538 KB, 500x281)
538 KB
538 KB GIF
>>18810297
okay :(

>>18810298
i'm not mentally unstable though? there's some social anxiety and i get sad a lot but i'm not crazy.

>>18810304
again i have very little baggage.

i'm close to passing. need surgery for adam's apple and i'll be there.

>>18810310
explain?
>>
i had a trans gf once and i regret it, that's all im gonna say
>>
>>18810294
Maybe being trans isn't the issue and it's just your terrible taste in music?
>>
>>18810294
I envy you. I live in Manhattan and voted for Trump. How old are you? Are you in a position to move somewhere with a bigger LGBT community?
>>
>>18810234
>trans
Please, for everone’s sake including yours, please seek out mental help or just admit to yourself that you are gay.
>>
>>18810312
No, we want a story
>>
>>18810311
>i'm not mentally unstable
>social anxiety and i get sad a lot
Pick one.

Depressing and anxiety among trans people can be extreme and unpleasant. I tried dating a transgirl once but of course, anxiety and depression just made it extremely difficult. They also got clingy since they figure nobody else will want them. You already sound like you're in the same way (sad, can't find anyone etc) so you're already not doing so well.
>>
>>18810311
thinking your a girl makes you crazy, not even girls think they're girls on the level that trannies think they're girls. You're saying you feel something when you fundamentally can't know how it feels. you're lying to others at least but probably yourself too.

On that note I think trannies are cool. Fuck being normal it's so out of fashion.
>>
File: lolrepublicans.jpg (58 KB, 480x522)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>18810314
i actually have the best taste in music. some pop stuff like ting tings but also seriously good music that everyone can basically agree is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4VaKByCpk

>>18810316
i'm late 20s but work a blah job and still live with my dad. saving up for surgeries. why would you vote for trump? ugh.

>>18810317
i had sex with a woman but i wouldn't call myself gay?

>>18810321
i'm doing better as time goes on. feeling down right now so it sounds super bad but really i'm doing alright.

>>18810323
okay?
>>
>>18810332
Ok, so you’re bisexual. Admitting that to yourself is much healthier than permanently mutilating yourself so you can suck dick without feeling gay.
>>
>>18810320
>"she" was australian, im south american
>she had been raped when she was 16ish, was 20 now
>had other abusive boyfriends before me
>jumped on my D a couple of days after we started talking
>was super nice and i liked "her" a tiny bit but i mostly felt bad about her because i knew about the stuff she'd been through so i gave her a chance
>ended up becoming more invested than her in our relationship
>she would ERP with other people every now and then even knowing i hated that
>she did pretty much nothing to make me feel better when i felt jealous about anything (probably important to mention she also had autism)
>at a certain point i found myself extremely emotionally invested in the thing we had but i had to lie to myself to think she was attractive
>after a while, things were so fucked between us that i called it off

we talk every now and then and she told me i was one of the few ex's she had who wasnt a complete asshole and she's honestly a nice person and deserves someone who loves her, but since i knew that couldn't be me i ended it

>currently been dating a 9/10 girl from my own country for 10 months so things are pretty good for me

sorry for my lack of vocabulary
>>
>>18810332
>i'm doing better as time goes on. feeling down right now so it sounds super bad but really i'm doing alright.
That may be but the stigma remains due to the many other trans people who are very emotionally unstable. Honestly your best bet is to either be a regular gay guy or find another transperson. Regular people avoid trans for the emotional reasons.

And hey, I'm regular dude and have a transgirl a chance but the instability was just too much for me. Stereotypes do exist for a reason afterall.
>>
>>18810343
The fuck is "ERP"?
How passable was she?
>>
>>18810352
erotic roleplay, basically weeb shit for long distance relationships, don't think about it
eh.. sometimes a 6/10, sometimes a 4/10
i just.. had a hard time being actually attracted to a man, i guess, even if they didn't identify as that
>>
>>18810356
>i just.. had a hard time being actually attracted to a man, i guess, even if they didn't identify as that
Don't feel too bad. Biologically she is male and you can't force your instincts and sexuality to completely disregard human biology and attraction.
>>
File: just.gif (518 KB, 440x216)
518 KB
518 KB GIF
>>18810341
do people actually believe this nonsense? i mean you know that modern science is on my side, right? trans is a real thing that happens to some people. i'm one of those people.

and i'm happier, healthier, and more confident since transitioning.

>>18810348
i'm not attracted to trans people. i like men, and don't like vaginas. and i'm not a gay guy so there's no point in even thinking about that.

you gave a transgirl a chance. so... any advice for how i could make that happen? i don't even know where to find men.
>>
>>18810367
>born male
>male anatomy
>attracted to men
just saying, that is all it takes to be a gay guy
>>
>>18810375
the denial is strong in this one, just let it go.
>>
File: fitspodid.jpg (116 KB, 495x619)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
okay actually. can we maybe stop talking about trans stuff and start talking about solutions? like actual advice.

what dating sites/apps do late 20s/early 30s guys use?

>>18810375
i've changed my anatomy. the secondary sex characteristics anyway...
>>
>>18810367
>you gave a transgirl a chance. so... any advice for how i could make that happen?
Natural curiosity is what took me there in the first place, despite a few warnings I had from a gay friend of mine. Ultimately they were right unfortunately. Passing was also an issue. How passable are you exactly?
>>
File: IMG_2489.jpg (1.52 MB, 3264x2448)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>18810382
i pass with strangers, but after a while it becomes obvious i'm trans because of my adam's apple. once that's gone i'll pass really well.
>>
>>18810380
>what dating sites/apps do late 20s/early 30s guys use?
In all honesty, none for actual dating. They're exclusively just for quick flings and casual shit.

Relationships that last or work are usually through friends. But being LGBT, there's a community you can go to which will have a lot of singles but the draw back being that there won't be any straight guys looking for a trans person but mostly fetishists that like traps and shit.

Being trans you do also run a high risk of just being with a guy living out his trap fantasy.
>>
>>18810390
you're kinda skinny, try to look like one of the girls that memes classify as "thicc" and you're probably going to get tons of dicc
like, dont even work out just eat more
>>
>>18810390
Heh you kind of look like the one I went out with but they didn't have the adams apple.

Beside the obvious put offs like instability, things like man hands and the really bad girl voice (essentially like a high pitched gay guy voice) is what turned me away as well. Being like a regular person will help, flamboyancy is your enemy.
>>
>>18810390
shoulders and hands are a giveaway i'm afraid. any better pics? maybe one with a shirt or jumper that hides the shoulders?
>>
File: obesity.jpg (54 KB, 1000x597)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>18810393
okay well maybe casual flings is a starting point?

love out of lust could be super romantic...

how will i know if a guy is just a fetishist?

>>18810399
i don't want to be fat. actually trying to lose some weight atm.

>>18810401
i'm not very flamboyant i don't think. too quiet to really be like that. so that's a good thing?
>>
>>18810367
>modern “”””””””””science””””””””””
>>
>>18810411
i didn't say fat, i said thicc
you want guys to feel like they can grab something instead of just being a bunch of bones
also, cheekbones are a huge turnoff
>>
File: IMG_2646.jpg (1.67 MB, 3264x2448)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>18810406
this is a really bad pic. don't judge me too hard based on this alone
>>
>>18810411
>how will i know if a guy is just a fetishist?
Hard to tell really. If they're obviously a pretty sexual person, then that is a big sign. Otherwise too much interest in how you look and especially dress would be another.

>i'm not very flamboyant i don't think. too quiet to really be like that. so that's a good thing?
Very much so. The transgirl I went out with had one of those stereotypical gay guy lisps that just made me cringe all the time.
>>
>>18810425
Honestly that's better than the last one. The shoulders are what give you away, so stick to wearing things that hide them.

Though it's hard to see a lot since the lighting is so low.
>>
File: dontdodrugs.gif (38 KB, 320x288)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>18810427
>Hard to tell really. If they're obviously a pretty sexual person, then that is a big sign. Otherwise too much interest in how you look and especially dress would be another.
okay what do you mean being interested in how i dress? i want to dress in nicer clothes. feel like i'm too old to be a tshirt and jeans girl. if he could help me be a little more fashionable wouldn't that be a good thing lol

>Very much so. The transgirl I went out with had one of those stereotypical gay guy lisps that just made me cringe all the time.
oh okay. i hope i don't do this. don't think i do...

>>18810431
yeah idk. it sucks having linebacker shoulders :(
>>
>>18810425
Post a clearer pic of your face. If you're near Portland, Oregon I'd let you suck my dick.
>>
File: meow.jpg (33 KB, 420x443)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>18810446
i don't want to post a clearer pic of my face. would be pretty mortified if anyone i knew irl knew i posted on 4chan :/

also i don't live there and you're being too forward
>>
>>18810444
>okay what do you mean being interested in how i dress?
Well say anything that's pretty obviously sexy and if it comes to anything like stockings and thigh highs etc, then it's for sure playing into fantasy.

>i want to dress in nicer clothes. feel like i'm too old to be a tshirt and jeans girl.
Actually the jeans and shirt thing really works well for you imo. A problem with many transgirls is trying to be too girly. With the jeans and tshirt thing, you give off a casual approachable vibe.
>>
File: class.jpg (491 KB, 1500x1000)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>18810459
>Well say anything that's pretty obviously sexy and if it comes to anything like stockings and thigh highs etc, then it's for sure playing into fantasy.
ohh yeah. i don't own any clothes like that. it might be fun to get some lingerie someday but idk.

>Actually the jeans and shirt thing really works well for you imo. A problem with many transgirls is trying to be too girly. With the jeans and tshirt thing, you give off a casual approachable vibe.
really? that's good to know. i think there are better ways to be casual though. slowly building a better wardrobe but i don't have pics of the newer things
>>
File: getsbetter.gif (455 KB, 300x169)
455 KB
455 KB GIF
so back to the thread though.

how do i find a boyfriend? i'm ridiculously shy...
>>
>>18810471
>i think there are better ways to be casual though
Still, jeans and tshirt are timelessly good basics so keep them in mind whenever you're in doubt of what to wear.

>slowly building a better wardrobe but i don't have pics of the newer things
Shame, I was curious to see.

>>18810473
Friends are your best bet. I guess you could try something casual on Tinder since you mentioned something could grow from it. Tinder is usually for more casual stuff and not really one night stands. Also I see a lot of transgirls on there (by which I mean they state in their bio that they're trans) and it's how I met the one I saw for a while.

But considering that you're in the south or at least in a deeply conservative state, online dating might be risky for you. I'm not sure how crazed people are out in those areas. Trying to find an LGBT community will be the safest option.
>>
File: jacket.jpg (220 KB, 750x915)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>18810480
people keep mentioning the LGBT thing and maybe it's worth looking into. and maybe this will sound crazy or something, but...

is it such a bad thing to want a straight cis guy? who isn't a creep?

also like this pic is an example of what i mean. but still with blue or black jeans
>>
>>18810490
>>18810480
actually that's a bad pic pretend i never posted it.
>>
>>18810490
>is it such a bad thing to want a straight cis guy? who isn't a creep?
No, it's fully understandable. It's just that straight CIS guys like myself will just be really difficult to attract. The right straight CIS guy is going to be a guy who's pretty centre politics wise, not too SJW but obviously not conservative either. Someone that just is.

For the time being, I'd say passing will be your main issue but you're doing pretty well with the physical side. Your voice is an unknown obviously but the not being flamboyant or having the hiss is going to be a big plus for it.

The best advice for now if you want to find a regular straight/CIS/etc guy would be to approach dating the same way everyone else does. Also be casual and if you have interests, share them. A mutual interest can really connect people and have them overlook things.
>>
File: lastweek.jpg (704 KB, 1920x1080)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>18810500
as far as passing goes, i am saving up for surgeries. this will include trachea shave (adam's apple) and facial feminization surgeries. but it's taking a very long time to save up the money, and of course my insurance covers exactly none of it :(

idk what to do beyond that when it comes to passing. and honestly i feel like my biggest problem is not knowing where to find guys my age or a little older. also not knowing how to talk to them at all...

i've never been able to talk to guys very well. except my platonic friends.

and i'm kinda hoping for a SJW guy lol
>>
i'm looking at okcupid right now and it wants me to choose woman or other. idk why it doesn't include more options? like why so limiting?

what should i choose. woman, and write in profile that i'm trans?
>>
File: hessohot.png (872 KB, 864x960)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
this is actually really scary.

is it reasonable to worry this much about people i know finding my okc profile?
>>
>>18810509
>i'm kinda hoping for a SJW guy lol
Trust me, you don't want one. I've known some and they're really unpleasant. Plus an SJW guy would more or less use you to show how progressive he is to others, so in the end you'd be fetishized in a different way than sexually.

I'm not sure you need the facial surgery since that risks looking worse and you look fine now imo. The adams apple one is fine though.

>>18810516
Well being a straight guy, my things are set to finding women. And you are a woman regardless of your trans status, so woman is fine.
>>
>>18810509
>SJW guy

dont. you think the far right fucks are bad? sjws can be so much worse. you'll be like those people that have black friends to try to prove theyre not racist and shit.
>>
File: motivation.jpg (330 KB, 500x743)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>18810522
now that you've some pics of me and have kinda had a chance to get to know me a tiny bit, do you think you'd consider dating me?

just curious.

>>18810529
i'm a "SJW-type" and i don't keep people around as tokens or whatever.
>>
>>18810531
In all honesty, I actually would. You're attractive and dress pretty good, plus you don't seem to be quite as emotional and irrational as other trans people I've known and you're very much not like the one I dated.

So I'd give you a chance for sure considering what I know of you now.

Though with the SJW add-on, idk, I'm a little put off. I've been around that lot before and it was pretty terrible.
>>
>>18810531
>i'm a "SJW-type" and i don't keep people around as tokens or whatever.
thats because you are the token
>>
>>18810531

fyi OP; the straight cis guys you're after wont be sjws.
>>
>>18810234
>sorta pretty
>trans girl
Oh shit, those two things don't go together mate. Sucks for you to have swallowed the tranny meme, suicide countdown begins.
>>
File: IMG_3019.png (80 KB, 272x340)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>18810540
Oh, well that's good to know. SJWs are pretty great though lol

>>18810544
Hah joke's on you! I don't have any friends :(

>>18810555
Why not? Well I guess other sjws probably don't exist where I live so there's that.

>>18810561
Why do people go online to be dicks to random people?
>>
>>18810367
>modern science is on my side,
All my keks. No it's not you mentally deranged fuck. You are just a gay guy, get over it
>>
>Trans

Senpai you just put dating on Nightmare mode. Especially if you are looking for a man and CiS no less.

You just have to patient. It's gonna take a long time but you can't lose a game you don't quit. Whatever you do tho don't lie or trick people. Unfortunately that's a good way to get murdered but that's also shitty to do to someone because it's pretty important info.

But just keep looking and cast that net wide but seriously being trans is gonna make that a lot harder. Not that there is anything wrong with it but the market demand isnt high now .

I can say as a straight male myself it isn't my kind of thing. But God speed senpai.
>>
>>18810570
>Oh, well that's good to know. SJWs are pretty great though lol
They're not though. They're really not. Unless you're using the wrong label, since SJWs are the leftist equivalent of the far right. I find both groups particularly unpleasant. I'm all for equality and progressiveness but the ways of SJWs are not the right way to go about things.

So I'd be all for giving you a chance but being honest, the SJW thing does make me think twice about it.
>>
>>18810390
Man face. Man shoulders. Not passable
>>
>>18810234
Trans girl? Jeeze, well thats probably why.
You may think you're pretty but everyone else can tell by your bone structure, hands, and face that you're most likely a dude.

Most regular guys don't want to be man handled, they want a real woman.

It sounds mean but i'm just being real with you. Unless they're bi or gay they probably won't be cool being with someone like you.
>>
>>18810316
Yeah same here, i'm in Connecticut and voted for Trump too. I guess it was just wishful thinking to think my state would ever go red.
>>
>>18810570
>Why do people go online to be dicks to random people?
You are on the advice board. My advice is that no normal person wants to date a tranny for many reasons. Mental issues, social stigma, fake vagina, fake tits, man voice, man face, man body, can't even have kids. Literally zero benefits over an actual girl. Suicide rates are also huge for trannys as you think you want to be the opposite sex, then once you do it, realise it didn't fix whatever problems you have, and now you are stuck as a mutant.
>>
File: 1400196234516.jpg (37 KB, 400x300)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>SJW transperson
call it a hunch but this might be why you're struggling to find a straight cis guy that would date you
straight cis guys arent SJWs.
>>
>>18810570
you're gonna make a fine trophy to some sjw cuck one day. thats all they care about.
>>
>casually dropping the trans girl detail as if it's not the whole reason for all of your problems
>>
File: IMG_2820.jpg (21 KB, 340x270)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>18810577
It is though. They teach this stuff in entry-level psych courses now.

>>18810579
I don't want to "trick" anyone. The rest of this post was a little disheartening. I'm starting to feel a little down again lol. It's like...

It sucks feeling like something is wrong with you. I wish I were like the other girls.

>>18810580
I'm very far left on the political spectrum and honestly feel like I couldn't date a trump supporter. Figure none of them would consider dating me anyway so whatever. And I'd go out protesting under the right conditions (like if I had a friend to go with and there was some big event happening) but I don't go around telling people about my political leanings in everyday conversation. Around here most are trump supporters and I maintain polite relationships with coworkers.

>>18810583
What about my face is manly?

>>18810586
>>18810594
>>18810598
>>18810606
Okay thanks.
>>
>>18810617
> I don't go around telling people about my political leanings in everyday conversation
That's fine. I consider yourself a pretty regular guy since I'm straight, CIS, no particular political leaning etc but I'd find it hard to date anyone that is overtly political. Not because they're politics or opinions would offend me but because it's not an interest I share and that even something small I did could somehow lead the other person to get into the politics of it.

For example, I had a girl have a total meltdown over holding the door for her and saying how women are empowered, can do it themselves now etc. I can't stand being around that. I'd rather be with someone that is mostly neutral than having a strong leaning to either side.
>>
>>18810647
Consider myself*

Fuck how did I do that.
>>
OP, if you want a straight cis whatever normal guy, you wont find one among sjws. you also wont among far righters either kek. want a regular guy? find a guy that doesnt give a fuck about politics or social shit.
>>
>>18810294

>be me
>at bar
>few years ago
>short, slightly chubby blond qt tells me that if I was single she'd have me take her from behind to that song

Now I can't even see the lyrics without getting hard
>>
File: 1507299647000.png (832 KB, 741x716)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>>18810234
>trans girl

Yeah, no.
>>
>>18810234

You have typical robot face, weird nose pronounced chin and jaw and you just look -off- trying to present as a woman. Tranny voice too. Stop deluding yourself into thinking you'll ever be more than a freakish laughing stock and an easy hole for undesirable men to stick it in doggystyle so they don't have to look at your face and instead start lifting, get some hobbies and find some friends.
>>
>>18810234
Where are you from OP. Btw being trans and looking for a real relationship is like me trying to convince taylor swift to let me smash. You age well with surgery either if you get any so please don't do that if you care about yourself.
>>
>>18810589
You from Shelton?
>>
>>18810617
It sounds like you just don't like the truth. You're probably not """as""" attractive as you think and no one wants to marry a tranny. I'm sorry that's just truth.
>>
you're a deeply mentally ill man so look for another mentally ill man if you want someone to deal with your bullshit
>>
>wants boyfriend
>has a dick

No matter how hot a "girl" is, if it has a dick I'm not interested. I don't find potential in mates I can't have offspring with.
>>
>>18810234
I'm not at all interest in anything sexual or romantic, but I'm always willing to chat. Got Wire?
>>
I hope you find this amongst the all the other comments.

I am a guy who has only had relationships with natural born girls, but I knew since I was 13 that I was attracted to post op transexuals.

I am 33, so I grew up in a time when transexuals were rare. So i never met one while I was in school. relationships with natural born girls didn't work out because that wasn't the sex I wanted. always wanted to meet a transexual but seeking one out would hurt my chances with them.

This is because trannies don't want tranny chasers. If I went looking for one specifically, they would not want me because they only want guys who want regular women.

Unless you go to a dating hook up site, or a LGBTQ+ bar, you won't find one. But if you find a transexual girl in one of those hook up places, you have to worry about HIV. All LGBTQ+ groups are politicized, they train their members to be neo-marxist and to hate the cis gendered white male, so you can't meet transexuals in a group like that.

People who want you for what you are exist. Good guys, who are educated, in shape, and want marriage. There are guys who want to marry a transexual and give them the life of a women, that they deserve. But they don't know how to meet someone like you.

My advice is to find a mutual activity with a man who is a friend. Keep doing that activity with them until the sexual tension builds up and he acts upon it. If you aren't on hormone replace therapy or castrated yet, do it. If you do, your body will radiate female pheromones and that man will chemically respond to you as female.

Transexual women will always be more understanding than natural born women when it comes to a relationship with a male. This is because they were male once and they know what their boyfriend is going through. use that to your advantage, be understanding and don't embrace the 'boys are icky mentality' that some feminist trannies embrace.

if you want to get a hold of me, I am interested.
>>
>>18811146
humans don't have pheromones you dip.
>>
>>18810390
>>18810425
You look cute, don't let people on this board keep you down. You'll find someone, just need to be social.
>>
>>18810294
>i haven't had srs yet...
>girl
are you the same guy who posted yesterday?
you're a dude wearing dresses, unless there's some gay guy down for it, you probably won't find anyone interested in that
>>
>>18810343
Thanks for the greentext my man. Also, congrats on that 9/10
>>
>>18810367
>since transitioning
>no srs yet
NIGGA WUT
I
G
G
A

W
U
T
>>
>>18810411
>okay well maybe casual flings is a starting point?
>love out of lust could be super romantic...
rarely works out, especially because those guys will probably be fetishists
love out of lust also rarely lasts for more than a few weeks and isn't as romantic as you might think
>>
I guess this will wind up buried several pages down by the time OP looks in again. Nonetheless.....

OP I strongly suggest you take the advice of meeting some of your local LGBTI crowd. 99.999% of CIS guys are not interested in relationships with trans.

It's a base urge for CIS guys to want pussy. Real pussy. Attached to a genetic female.

No matter how well you pass the discovery of your trans status will be a deal breaker for most men. However... if you form a long term platonic relationship or wind up in a close quarters situation with one for a long time there is a chance he might "try it" in the same way prisoners occasionally form sexual relationships.

Progressive people get satisfaction from invoking social justice but if you looked at how many straight male CIS progressives are in, or would consider being with a trans woman, the number would be extremely small.

You can be a woman in every way, except being a biological woman... and biology counts more than any sympathiser will tell you.
>>
i thought this was bait until you said you're trans

tough luck, boy
>>
>>18810454
You know, you are being a huge cunt by asking for advice here(as a newfag trans nonetheless!) and then claim that you'd be "mortified" if someone found out.

If you abhor this place so much why don't you just post on tumblr,or some lgbt subreddit, people there will even lie to you to make you feel better.
>>
File: IMG_2952.jpg (2.13 MB, 3264x2448)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>18812482
Uh? I live a relatively normal life and while I do post on 4chan like all of you, most normal people look down on it.

It's a secret no one in my life knows lol

Also I just got home from work. Want to reply to these things, but don't want thread to die while I eat and stuff first
>>
File: IMG_3101.jpg (1.73 MB, 3264x2448)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
okay so.

>>18810647
*shrug*

i find political apathy a pretty big turn-off. these are real issues that have a serious impact on the lives of real people. i can get kinda passionate about them. to me apolitical people seem kind of ignorant of the world around them. or at least uncaring.

a girl flipping out over you holding a door is just being silly. i can't really imagine that happening ever.

>>18811039
i already lift. asshole...

>>18811051
usa.

>>18811068
>>18811078
>>18811135
okay.

>>18811142
idk what wire is.

>>18811146
maybe we could be internet friends or something. you're interesting.

>>18811446

being social has never been my thing. i'm basically awkward and quiet always. i should probably try to talk more!

>>18811462
>>18811478
okay.

>>18811482
why is it not as romantic as i might think?

>>18811523
try it in the same wat prisoners form sexual relationships. wtf?
>>
>>18810234
>trans
thats your problem. Your dating pool is a small minority, like I'm not the usual faggot on here thats going to say being trans isnt real or a bad thing, but you do have to understand for a lot of people that's just not something they can do.

Just keep at it though, you only fail when you give up. There are people out there who don't care about dating a trans person, or maybe look towards other trans people.
>>
>it's been years since i've had sex

i've never had sex and am slowly approaching the unfuckable age.

life is funny
>>
Just out of curiosity, what do you plan on doing ten, twenty years from now? You say you're living with your father in your late twenties. What happens when he dies?
>>
File: photo.jpg (11 KB, 281x282)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I just want a gf to watch anime and cuddle with but the only desperate girls I find on /adv/ are trans faggots

Fml
>>
>>18812920
>most normal people look down on it.
The funny thing here is that people are far more accepting of 4chan than they are of trannys.
>>
File: fitlyrics.jpg (36 KB, 736x981)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>18813355
i completely understand that not everyone wants to date a trans girl. what i'm trying to figure out is how to make it happen in spite of that.

>>18813367
i don't know. my life is kind of a mess right now. i'm feeling super depressed atm.

been trying to get my associate's degree at a community college but things keep going wrong and i still don't know what to study in order to make money. or i do but i'm too lazy to make it happen.

>>18813405
yeah maybe. sometimes it can be hard being trans. i don't want to give up though.
>>
>>18813418
>what i'm trying to figure out is how to make it happen in spite of that.
People have told you, lgbt clubs or some similar thing. You will not get normal people, that's a fact you have to accept.

>yeah maybe. sometimes it can be hard being trans. i don't want to give up though.
It's hard because it's not natural, you should give up and just be a gay guy like nature intended. You then have the added bonus that people won't just be using you to satisfy their weird trap fetish.
>>
i think the grossest thing about these people is how they act all ditsy and dumb as if that's what being a girl is.
>>
Ok, so I think you should do your best to find someone, but you should also embrace the idea, or at least acknowledge the idea that maybe you won't. Some people may not want to date you if they find out you're trans, and while it may not be a great conversation starter, tell them that you're trans as soon as possible, because I have heard horror stories about people getting stabbed when their S.O. found out that they were originally the same gender, so I think telling them would be the best possible way to avoid that landmine.
>>
File: 1506094595239.gif (1.83 MB, 410x396)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>18810234
Okay, OP
Regardless of what you identify as, the main factor in how you attract people is "What you choose to project to others".

Say you find a straight CIS male to date, and he agrees. If you're just as awkward with him as you are with other people, the relationship WILL fail and you'll be back to square one.

Personally, I've known trans people that have landed straight CIS people solely on their talking abilities and their confidence. One of them didn't even get surgeries and succeeded.

So my best advice to you is to forcefully put yourself out there. Make a concentrated effort to speak more, gesture more, and find a wide range of topics and interests to discuss. Confidence comes from preparation, knowing that you can succeed because you've taken the time to prepare for success.
(And cutting back on politics might help too, you might feel passionate about those topics, but most of us get enough in the news, and a relationship founded solely on political opinions is just as flimsy as a relationship founded on sex)
>>
File: IMG_2863.jpg (1.93 MB, 3264x2448)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>18813426
>People have told you, lgbt clubs or some similar thing. You will not get normal people, that's a fact you have to accept.
But I'm a normal person :(

Okay. What are these LGBT groups that everyone keeps mentioning? How do I find them? I'm not really opposed to the idea of finding a guy there. Maybe I could find a nice bi guy? I'd feel kinda sad if I ended up attracting gay guys though.

>It's hard because it's not natural, you should give up and just be a gay guy like nature intended. You then have the added bonus that people won't just be using you to satisfy their weird trap fetish.
At this point I would settle for someone using me to satisfy a fetish. For a while, anyway, just to kinda get back out there. Nature didn't intend me to be a gay guy btw...

>>18813434
>Ok, so I think you should do your best to find someone, but you should also embrace the idea, or at least acknowledge the idea that maybe you won't. Some people may not want to date you if they find out you're trans, and while it may not be a great conversation starter, tell them that you're trans as soon as possible, because I have heard horror stories about people getting stabbed when their S.O. found out that they were originally the same gender, so I think telling them would be the best possible way to avoid that landmine.
I would tell them yeah. And I don't want to be okay with being alone. There has to be someone out there for me, right? I take care of myself and cook and have some fun interests :/

>>18813448
What sorts of things should I talk about? What do guys look for in potential gfs? From reading 4chan it seems like they like girls that play video games. Idk if I care enough about games to really talk about them like that
>>
>>18811146
KEK
Thank goodness that you won't breed
>>
Find a guy into trans girls
How? You tell me, you're the trap
>>
>>18814006
I sincerely do not know.

:(
>>
>>18810234
I'm sure a part of you knew it would be a mistake to ask a bunch of bitter, young men who most likely browse /pol/

>>18810390
You look just as feminine as every other cis girl I know.
>>
>>18813250
>why is it not as romantic as i might think?

because it usually doesn't last very long, one tends to end up sad and the romantic thing about love, to me anyways is that getting together before all the sex
sex is only really fun and romantic once you already love each other

>>18813800
>But I'm a normal person :(
unfortunately, you're really not
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (54 KB, 630x414)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>18814097
You really think I look feminine? That's a weird pic. My legs don't normally so weird idk why they do there....

And yeah. Probably a mistake making this thread. Basically I've come out of this with the knowledge that I should find an "LGBT group" and find guys there. Don't really know what an LGBT group is supposed to be though or where to find it in my rural trump republican NRA town.

>>18814103
Oh...
>>
>>18814123
>>18814103
don't get me wrong, doesn't make you worse or anything, but that's not normal, because normal is what the majority does/thinks is normal and that just isn't it
but see it like that, cats are normal pets, snakes aren't, doesn't mean they're worse, just not everybody's cup of tea
>>
>>18814195
So I'm a snake living in a world populated by cat-lovers.

God I'm lonely :(
>>
File: would ya look at that.png (56 KB, 1790x1640)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>18810234
>trans girl

>she fell for the "i can just be a girl if i want to" meme
>>
File: IMG_2949.jpg (2.5 MB, 3264x2448)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
>>18814210
And it worked, mostly. But now I'm having trouble finding love...
>>
>>18814097
>You look just as feminine as every other cis girl I know.
Whitekniting a tranny on 4chan, this truly must be the end of days
>>
>>18814270
Because no one wants a dude that is now a chick.
There is a reason you are not into trannies, same reason other people are not into you.
People want either a girl or a guy, not in between. Not to mention no one would want to bring you home to their parents.
By transitioning you essentially killed your love life, you might get banged out by fetishists every now and than.
As a guy i saw your pictures and you do not look bad but i could never imagine letting you even suck my dick because of the thought.
Also post op pussies are fucking scary.
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (1.5 MB, 3264x2448)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>18814309
You really wouldn't even let me give you head?

I can look a lot prettier with makeup...
>>
>>18814309
And I'm 5'6" so I'm not like a giant woman or anything
>>
>>18814345
No.
1. Its the thought, in the back of my head i would know you are a guy and it would bother me.
2. You lack certain womanly features i like.
>hands are too big and look pretty manly
>lack of womanly figure
I don't know about your voice but i suspect it sounds weird like most trannies i met in real life.
It's the small things.
Human bodies are perfectly molded to fit together, every little piece needs to fit. You no longer fit into your mold.
>>
>>18814368
This is all speaking from a straight white males perspective though. You should try taking your chances with gay dudes, but i am guessing that kind of takes the point out of transitioning because gay guys want a guy not a girl.
You done fucked yourself, so might as well continue fucking yourself....for life.
>>
File: IMG_3046.jpg (1.35 MB, 2448x2448)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>18814368
>>18814374
I've been working out a ton. Strength training, with an emphasis on glutes and lower body. To give it more of a feminine shape. Even this looks unattractive?

Seriously I've been working so hard. Don't tell me I'm fucked for life. I thought a lot of guys were into trans girls? And it was slowly becoming socially acceptable to date us?
>>
>>18814381
That is clearly a dudes ass.
Working out does not magically give you women features and just because it is becoming socially acceptable, does not mean people will magically start wanting you.
But as i said before there will people people down to fuck, probably not long term though.
>>
>>18814381
Be yourself, don't worry about how others perceive you, live authentically and stop thinking so much. Just do. Don't worry about some big mission or purpose, your ego will cloud your judgement and seek validation from others which is why you feel the way you do.

Plenty of people like what they like, you know who you are and being yourself, living your life as you see fit instead of sitting around worrying about it will attract the right people to you.
>>
File: 1506733066955.jpg (270 KB, 700x525)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>18814381
>I thought a lot of guys were into trans girls?
Surprisingly, shitposts on /v/ are not accurate to reality. The closest you will find are men who are essentially prison gay on /vg/ MMO generals and /r9k/. Both of them would actually go for a woman instead of putting trannies on a pedestal if they actually thought they could score a (non obese) woman.
>>
>>18814381
Your bone structure is clearly masculine. Ass is too flat, legs too long, shoulders too wide, cheekbones and jaw too wide and thick.

Ignoring that, male muscle marbles differently than female. Your muscle is clearly muscle, and not much fat at all. I bet that if you were to gain body fat to offset that, you'd gain it in the typically masculine location - torso. Women gain fat everywhere, but especially their thighs, butt, breasts, and arms.

If it's even possible, to the small degree to which it can be changed it will do so over years. To pass you need to have bone shaved off in a lot of places, you need to wait for your muscle to feminize, you may need liposuction and fat moved elsewhere in your body as you gain weight, and you need to stop lifting weights, period. You look like a hyper-feminine twink, not a woman.

Also you will become permanently sterile and emasculated after about 5 years on HRT, the cells that can produce testosterone and sperm will die. Keep that in mind.

My advice is to get surgery to fix the bone issues, then get muscle shaved/shaped as needed to overcome the marbling issues.
>>
Being trans is a mental illness spawned from comfort.
Comfort is the death of civilization, there is a reason only 1st world countries have trans people.
Soon the first world will perish and the third world will become the new first world only to have to the same fate.
This is the cycle of civilization.
>>
>>18810234
Well straight dudes dont want a guy in girls clothes. They want a REAL woman. One they can actually have children with. You'll never know what it's like to be a real woman because you're a man. Simple as that.
>>
>>18814345
You look as manly as a biological male can look. Women have sexy curves, soft features, small hands and feet. They look cute and delicate. Just give up. You'll never be a woman no matter what you think. You are a man. Nature doesn't lie.
>>
File: IMG_3041.jpg (1.63 MB, 3264x2448)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>18814388
So it's basically impossible for me to have a normal romantic relationship, is what you're saying.

>>18814395
>Plenty of people like what they like, you know who you are and being yourself, living your life as you see fit instead of sitting around worrying about it will attract the right people to you.
If that's true then why have I not even had sex in like 3 years?

>>18814404
You really think I need all that? I've never even heard of bone being shaved off for aesthetic reasons. Guess you're right though... my body is all wrong, even after years of hormones :(

I'll never be able to save enough for all of these surgeries

>>18814412
>>18814415
Saying stuff like this isn't really helpful
>>
I do store my fat on my tummy. Have to keep bodyfat low or else I get this really gross beer belly.

Maybe like hip implants would help a lot
>>
>>18814429
Man ass.
>>
>>18814429
Sorry to say it is highly unlikely you can have a normal romantic relationship. As said before men either want a women or another man not in between.
As some other guy said you can get surgeries but that probably wont do much and will run you broke.
The more you take off your clothes the easier it is to see how masculine you look.
>>
>>18813250

I'm not transgender, but I'm sympathetic to your predicament. I think in my early twenties I was going in that direction, I was really uncomfortable with my body, really didn't like the relationship to my emotions, and particularly people of the opposite gender attached to my biological gender (male). Grew my hair out, pierced my ears, tried women's clothing, but could not get a date to save my life which I think exacerbated any identity issues I was experiencing.

I also found that the connotations associated with my outward identity were a pretty constant underlying impediment to social interaction which made everything worse. While the goal of being accepted as the opposite gender seems implicit to transgenderism, my cynical reflection was that the categorical ambiguity made me undatable to both men or women. You end up in some wierd intermediary category which is pretty soul crushing.

These days, I look absolutely Cis male, it's just easier, I don't want to be identifiable or give anyone any leverage against me.

My sort of mediation is that it's much easier to be an effeminate male rather than transgender. I think a significant number of men are aware of the BS restrictions attached to their gender and are inclined to be sympathetic to other men expressing similar discontent.

You're cute how you are, don't go get a bunch of surgery, I'd date you just as you are. If you transitioned I would seriously have to consider all of the stigma attached to even dating a transgender person, as opposed to a 'gay effeminate male'.

Sorry that this is the current state of America, (even California) if you were somewhere else like southeast Asia no one would bat an eyelash.
>>
>>18814429
Because it's all you focus on but not really what you want?

If you really wanted to get laid, you could.
>>
>>18814429
It's not helpful to you, but it's the truth. Men want a real woman because they want children to carry on their lineage. It's been that way since humans evolved. How else did you get here? Two men? No. You have a mother and a father. Thats what it takes to keep humanity going.
>>
>>18814429
>>18814446
Some people don't want children...

These people make a lot of money.
>>
I actually feel real sorry for you and all cool trans people i met and it is pure evil how society is letting more and more people believe this trans meme.
The LGBT community is straight up insane and unreasonable and any straight "ally" is just a bandwagoner.
The sad part is the more i warn people about the perils of transition the more people see me as a bigot.
>>
I don't think I want to post anymore pictures.
>>
>>18814448
>Some people don't want children

And those are the people who willingly kill off their lineage. Think about it. For you or me to be here, we had to have ancestors that have been around for literal centuries. The people who don't have kids cut that off. Their lineage dies with them unless they have nieces or nephews. If they want to end their family line good. Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>18814460
I actually thought you were cute....

In the end fuck what they think, you need to be happy with yourself, which is incredibly hard to do. Easier said than done... Blah blah blah...
>>
>>18810234
>Trans girl

If i were your parents I'd be very disappointed that you were my son
>>
>>18814467
>In the end fuck what they think, you need to be happy with yourself
This is the same bullshit the LGBT community spouts but he can't actually be happy with himself if he is undesirable to most other people.
>>
>>18810367
>Science is on my side

No. Science says you're a biological male. You have XY chromosomes. You were born a male and no sort of surgery, makeup, or attire is gping to change that. You can not change your DNA. You will never have a uterus. You will never have eggs. You will never experience childbirth.

Y is the sex-determining chromosome in many species, since it is the presence or absence of Y that determines the male or female sex of offspring produced in sexual reproduction. In mammals, the Y chromosome contains the gene SRY, which triggers testis development. The DNA in the human Y chromosome is composed of about 59 million base pairs.The Y chromosome is passed only from father to son.
>>
File: 1500753528892.jpg (60 KB, 500x495)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>This entire thread

HOLY FUCK /adv/ is comedy gold sometimes.
>>
>>18810617
>pysch as a real science

>I wish I were like the other girls

Well you never will be because you're a man.
>>
>>18814350
Still taller than most girls. Perfect manlet size though
>>
File: 1503530007552.gif (1.84 MB, 202x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
OP stopped replying. I can only hope we were able to snap him out of his delusion and he'll be a respectable gay man.
>>
>>18810234
You're a man with delusions
>>
File: 1502435571143.png (810 KB, 1532x417)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>18814429
My gf has those same panties. They look better on her though since she has an actual ass....and is an actual woman.
>>
>>18810570
>Why do people go online to be dicks to random people?

You obviously know where you are and decided to post. Did you think this wasn't going to happen? Did you think people were just going to kiss your ass and tell you that all straight men should be chasing after you? Why would they want you when they can have an actual qt 3.14 girl that they can wed and make offspring with?
>>
File: 1504421472180.jpg (48 KB, 540x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>SJW trans
>wants a normal guy

These two things don't go hand in hand OP. You either give up being a SJW nut or give up on finding a normal relationship.
>>
File: IMG_3014.jpg (1.8 MB, 3264x2448)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
Okay, you know what?

>>18814423
>>18814437
>>18814446
>>18814465
>>18814476
>>18814517
>>18814520
>>18814588
>>18814622

You people are straight up mean. It really would have been best had you not posted at all. They added absolutely nothing productive and were basically just awful and the worst.
>>
If you're looking for dick your best bet are guys trying to live out their trap fantasy. If you're looking for a relationship, best of luck. You look like a man, your body structure is male. You have man ass and legs.
>>
>>18815005
Because OP was being an obnoxious self-centered cunt. Like every single tranny in existence. He was asking for it.
>>
File: dumbthing2.png (3.25 MB, 1871x1639)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB PNG
>>18814438
look i completely understand that most men won't be interested in a serious relationship with me. but that's not what this thread is about. i made this thread hoping that someone could give me some real advice in finding that rare guy who is interested in dating me.

i have some masculine features, but i actually look pretty fem. even before i started hrt strangers would call me "miss".

so let's stop focusing so much on the negatives here and try to approach this like we're playing to win at love.

>>18814440
>You're cute how you are, don't go get a bunch of surgery, I'd date you just as you are. If you transitioned I would seriously have to consider all of the stigma attached to even dating a transgender person, as opposed to a 'gay effeminate male'.
i have transitioned. guess i'm not done and i know i need some surgeries still but i've been living as a woman for years now.

>>18814442
>Because it's all you focus on but not really what you want?
>If you really wanted to get laid, you could.
maybe this is true. i mean it's always been easy to find loveless sex with dating apps or whatever, but i think i want more than that. even if it's not a boyfriend but like a really nice guy friend that lets me give him head sometimes. i just want to build some sort of close relationship with a cute guy.

>>18814449
you are dangerous. please don't come in here and pretend to be a nice person who knows "cool trans people" and then imply that all LGBT people are damaged and in need of healing. we're normal people and we live totally normal lives. saying that you know all about the "perils of transitioning" is really pretentious and you absolutely are a bigot.

>>18814467
>I actually thought you were cute....
i AM cute. and it's dumb that i let these people bring me down with their shit talking.

>>18814477
>This is the same bullshit the LGBT community spouts but he can't actually be happy with himself if he is undesirable to most other people.
fuck you
>>
>>18810234
>>18810390
>>18810425

If it makes you feel better, I would let you suck my dick and text you more than casually in between. No problem with intimacy, either.

Just don't whore out to nasty people.
>>
File: moderndating.png (411 KB, 2000x800)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>18814501
>No. Science says you're a biological male.
and i never argued otherwise? i know you like to paint people as delusional, but being trans does not mean you pretend you don't have xy chromosomes or insist you're capable of bearing children.

what it means is that there is an incongruency between your physical sex and your psychosocial gender.

>>18814549
5'6" is the perfect height and i'm very happy with it.

>>18814630
they're too small for me, but i think i wear them well.

also fuck you.

>>18814641
well it's the advice board, so i was really hoping that people would be offering advice. you know, as opposed to insults.

>>18814696
>You either give up being a SJW nut or give up on finding a normal relationship.
why?

liberal leftists want love too. that's really what i mean by "SJW"

>>18815116
stop saying i look like a man. i'm aware i have some masculine features, but i'm actually moderately attractive i think.

>>18815196
get out of my thread, please.

>>18815212
:)

i knew you were out there. have you dated trans girls before?
>>
File: 1482659494601.gif (3.57 MB, 384x288)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB GIF
>>18810234
>trans
you belong in a mass grave not in a stable relationship
>>
You're on /adv/ so I'll give you some good advice that will stick with you for the ages.
Pour some bleach and ammonia together, it forms a male attracting pheromone when reacted. Be sure to breath in any fumes for maximum effect.
>>
>>18815219
you will never find a man who will see you as anything more than a wreck of a human being because that is all hrt and a skirt makes you
you're not a girl
you're a man with an artificial hormone disorder
kill yourself you were always meant to become part of your kind's suicide statistic
>>
>>18815207
You'll never be cuter than an actual woman and you are undesirable to most other people. It's funny that people here are just telling you the truth instead of giving you asspats like you wanted. You're always going to be that couple week fetish. They'll use you, get sick of you, and move on to finding a real woman because they want a family and a normal life. Something you can't provide.
>>
>>18810311
1: You are. Believing you are something you are clearly not just because of your 'feels' is mental instability.
2: You're not close to passing. I haven't seen you and I can likely be dead on about this assumption.
3: You just entered an even smaller dating pool than you left. Straight guys do not view trans woman as women. We view them as men.

Good fucking job.
>>
>>18815207

>i AM cute

No. Pic related a real cute woman. Prove that OP is in anyway cuter than a biological female. You can't. Straight guys want this and will always want this.
>>
>>18810234
You should just date gay dudes OP since you're a gay dude.
>>
>>18815770
>that chin
That looks like a trans desu
>>
>>18810234
>i would settle for a fwb who didn't love me and basically just let me suck his dick once a week,

This is bait.
No woman ever has this problem unless she's hideous or so shy she cannot walk outside.
>>
File: 758246-b.jpg (18 KB, 267x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I would date a cute black girl before I ever date a tranny. You know why? Because she has a real pussy. How do I get cute black girls /adv/?
>>
>>18815792
that's because OP is a man that likes dildos enough to think he's entitled to the attention and care other women get in relationships
>>
>>18815005
Pretty sure only dudes take pre-workout lol
>>
File: fitspodefinition.jpg (54 KB, 600x814)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>18815898
you're very wrong then.
>>
File: file.jpg (29 KB, 374x378)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>18813418

> i completely understand that not everyone wants to date a trans girl. what i'm trying to figure out is how to make it happen in spite of that.

So you already know that people dont want to date you because you're trans, but you still want a normal straight guy? Why aren't you trying to get gay guys then? Why not stop the trans shit so you can actually get a gay man? you'd have better luck that way. Its pretty selfish of you to want to try and get a straight dude just because you think you look "girly". You're ridiculous and you're just going to be part of the trans suicide statistic anyway. Know why? Because this is just a fad for special snowflakes. You already admitted you're an SJW. You fucked yourself. Do you think this shit is going to be happening 10 or 20 years from now? No. All these trannies are going to realize that they wasted their life trying to be something they're not because "Im spechul." Good thing your kind won't reproduce. Real women laugh at you while kissing their straight bfs btw.
>>
File: hermioneandthe.jpg (382 KB, 1702x2146)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>18815738
>You'll never be cuter than an actual woman and you are undesirable to most other people. It's funny that people here are just telling you the truth instead of giving you asspats like you wanted. You're always going to be that couple week fetish. They'll use you, get sick of you, and move on to finding a real woman because they want a family and a normal life. Something you can't provide.
i'm cuter than an ugly woman. so there's that...

and people here aren't telling me the truth. the truth is not that i'm hopeless and should detransition to get gay guys. the truth has to be that while it will be more difficult for me, there is someone out there who can love me.

those couple week things have basically been all of my experience so far and it really kinda started to hurt after a while. that's why i've gone so long without sex recently.

but isn't the fact that guys are attracted enough to me to want sex from me evidence that i'm not hopeless? some guys must find me attractive.

>>18815782
i'm not a gay guy. thanks though.

>>18815933
SOME people must want to date me. it doesn't matter really if they're straight or gay or whatever. would feel kind of nice and validating if a straight guy wanted me though. so far it's been mostly straight guys i've slept with.

your rant about trans stuff is moronic.
>>
>>18816047
How do you know you're cuter than an ugly woman?
>>
>>18810234
Your trans. You're already marked for death from the get go. Don't confuse some poor beta with your mental illness
>>
>>18810594
Exactly, I'm not here to be nice. I have to fake that shit in real life, fuck sugarcoating here.
>>
>>18816047
So you're looking for that rare straight cis guy who might be willing to be your bf. Well as you've said you already knew the chances of that were rare so what were you expecting? The off chance that that one straight guy on 4chan falls in love with you, asks for yo kik, and you sail off into the sunset together? The simple truth is that straight guys are attracted to bobs and vagene, not peen (Please don't get a fake bagina either those are horrible and you'd feel more depressed than ever.) It doesn't matter how much the sjw community tries to guilt them into feeling guilt over being transphobic, they're not attracted to what they're not attracted to. Best chance is going for bi/bicurious and gay guys, and even better someone who is also trans. It would be difficult for a cis guy to truly be able to empathize with you because they're comfortable with their penis. To others it looks kind of ridiculous it's like a fat girl who doesn't want to date fat people, it's hypocritical.
>>
File: lanadelray.jpg (89 KB, 325x488)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>18816069
i have the superpower of human vision.

>>18816105
>So you're looking for that rare straight cis guy who might be willing to be your bf.
yes

>>18816105
>Well as you've said you already knew the chances of that were rare so what were you expecting?
advice. where to meet straight cis guys that might be into me, how to approach them, what not to say, etc.
>>
>>18816047
Whats moronic is the fact that you think a straight guy would really be into you for anything other than a fetish or curiosity.
>>
>>18816047

> and people here aren't telling me the truth. the truth is not that i'm hopeless and should detransition to get gay guys. the truth has to be that while it will be more difficult for me, there is someone out there who can love me.

That is a lie
>>
File: girlheight.png (1.12 MB, 1600x663)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>18816256
i've slept with a handful of straight guys. sometimes for a few months before we ended things. at that point it goes beyond just curiosity, right?

there is an entire transgirl porn industry. who is that for? gay guys? i don't think so.

>>18816274
why would you even say that? it's mean and horrible. why can't we all be a little more positive about this okay? and try to find real solutions to my boyfriend problem...
>>
>>18810390
No tits and u look like a geek. I'm being mean but I'm also being blunt. Just go back to being a dude.
>>
>>18816295
>who is that for?
Degenerates with a tranny fetish. They aren't going to love you you stupid prick. People don't watch porn for love.
>>
>>18810390
you are fucked you don't pass for a girl at all. i feel bad for you.
>>
File: faeriewang.jpg (46 KB, 499x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
okay fuck you guys. that was a weird picture btw i didn't want to use any of the ones i use for facebook
>>
File: 1487827121363.jpg (46 KB, 640x428)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>18810234
>sorta pretty trans girl
you have to find a homosexual
>>
>>18816295
Biological female here. You're in pretty deep denial about getting a straight male to love you. You are man. Straight guys dont want a man. I just dont understand how hard that is to realize. My fiance and I have been laughing at this thread while cuddling.
>>
File: rilo.jpg (105 KB, 800x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>18816375
okay ouch. it's probably great feeling like the alpha bitch, but it really does hurt my feelings a little that you'd say this.

and just so we're all clear, i'm not saying the guy for me HAS to be straight. i'm really just hoping there is someone out there for me and wondering how to find him.
>>
>>18816415
Yo dude even neets are saying ur pretty bad girl ur for sure a dude. U just look like some faggot who plays too much yugio. Or like u got picked on or some shit. Why u gotta be weird about it. Just hit the gym and get a cool hair cut. U don't gotta go all trans and shit it's just weird. No tits no ass just weird. Worst case go to a gay bar plenty of drunk guys might say fuck there life n take ur weird ass home. Like u can be diff in other ways.
>>
>>18816424
Made me laugh on my shit drive to work, thanks m8
>>
File: cbtmay2017.jpg (1.77 MB, 3264x2448)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>18816424
i work out a ton. what the fuck are you talking about?

>>18816436
omg don't 4chan and drive that's so dangerous :(
>>
>>18816445
Nice legs. Cutting scars remind me of my ex.
>>
>>18816445
>what the fuck are you talking about?
He's saying you chopped your dick off because you're mentally unstable and mentioned other ways to cope with it besides surgery.
>>
>>18816445
>Im not attracted to trans people
Why are you surprised that people aren't attracted to you?
>>
>>18816445
Theees a dick in there. Immediately not sexy.
>>
>>18816445
>No hips
>No tits
Are you even trying?
>>
>>18816445
You should start roiding and enter some women's wwe since women (male) are accepted now. Beat the shit out of bitches with your superior testosterone, win trophys and shit. Mite be fun.
>>
>>18816494
also it looks like her knees are in love with eachother
>>
File: cbtmay2017back.jpg (1.78 MB, 3264x2448)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>18816453
yeah i was hoping no one would notice those.

>>18816481
no one is listening to me. i said that i do understand that a lot of guys won't be attracted to me. but i know some guys are because they want to sleep with me. so... it stands to reason that i can find a boyfriend maybe if i try really hard.

>>18816494
i mean there's some hips. right?

>>18816495
ew no.
>>
>>18816445
>>18816506
wait... are u OP?

Like are u trans? U have a beautiful body. U could DEFINITELY get a boyfriend.

A lot of guys wont date u probably cause society, but U are not so bad at all looking. I'm sure u will be able ot find a guy
>>
File: file.jpg (49 KB, 543x960)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>18816445
>>
>>18816506
"Normal" people don't want to be in a relationship with trans people on top of mental issues and self mutilation
Best bet is hanging around college campuses trying to find some guilt ridden cis dude you can help virtue signal.
>>
File: hermionebadbitch2.gif (407 KB, 500x220)
407 KB
407 KB GIF
>>18816519
yes i'm op and that's me.

you seem nice. i like nice people :)

>>18816525
i don't cut myself anymore asshole. it was hard being a trans teenager.
>>
>>18816445
It's more about what your face looks like. If you have a passable female looking face then you'll be okay finding a man. Can you post any pictures with your face in them? I'm a girl and can give you makeup tips.
>>
>>18816519
its because of people like you enabling these degenerates' delusions that America is going to shit.
>>
>>18816532
I'm not saying it is or it wasn't
I'm just saying that shit is a red flag to a normal person as is the whole trans thing in general
Your relationships will, for the most part, be relegated to fetishism and guilt fucking
>>
File: fitspofight.jpg (8 KB, 480x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>18816541

yes
>>18810425

>>18816552
okay thank you......
>>
>>18816445
>trans
>works out
>wants to pass
lel
>>
>>18814345
Just stop faggot. This is getting cringy
>>
File: wakework.jpg (36 KB, 450x640)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>18816573
when your testosterone is basically zero and you already have a slight and lithe frame, strength training does not make you "big".

the downside is that even when you're doing 200lb+ hip thrusts (for reps) your butt gets shapelier but not really ever as big as you had hoped it would.
>>
>>18814412
This, we removed natural selection from our lives so it's a no brainer weird shit would pop up.
>>
>>18814517
I'm having a ball in this bitch
>>
Your degeneracy is kek worthy. God bless, OP.
>>
>>18816506
Post location Im sure some sweaty nerd here will love you.
>>
>>18814412
>only 1st world countries have trans people
India has hijra
>>
>>18816602
Indians also shit on the streets
>>
>>18816606
I am aware. I was merely pointing out the flaw in the statement "Only 1st world countries have trans people"
>>
>>18814448
Theres plenty of wealthy and successful people that have kids. This statement is invalid. I take solace in the fact that trannies and other degenerates are not going to be around in a decade or two because you're all wiping yourselves out. You're not going to reproduce and a lot of trannies kill themselves. I have hope for the future.
>>
>>18816630
yeah except there's been transsexuals since the beginning of human history.
>>
>>18816630
>>18816638
jesus was a transsexual. a fact that has been mostly lost to history.
>>
>>18810234
pics
>>
>>18816618
India is going to be a superpower by 2020 you bigot
>>
>>18816643
He was also black, why don't we talk about these lost black trans kangs?
>>
File: 1506891525767.jpg (120 KB, 680x457)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>18810234
M E N T A L L Y I L L
>>
File: IMG_3140.png (1.15 MB, 2147x3816)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
So I got mad at you guys and now I'm trying to talk to an old friend. Idk if he might like me but maybe.

How do you talk to boys?
>>
File: IMG_3142.png (1.28 MB, 2147x3816)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Oh god what did I just do?
>>
>>18817410
>Haha.
>Hahaha.
does he want to see you poo eggs op
just for laughs
>>
>>18817410
damn OP ure a savage...

At least u tried maybe u just came on a little to strong...
>>
>>18810234
You're a man.
>>
>>18817460
lol wtf does this mean

>>18817462
I think it's working, actually. He admitted that there was something there
>>
>>18817508
has he really ?

What has he said? I just want to tell you. I know you probably think you're really lonely now, but u might now like being used sexually as much as u think. I'm not saying u shuldnt put the idea out their or maybe make suggestions, but a lot of times it's better if u let the guy do a little bit of the work. It's more a guarentee that they actually care enough to try instead of just taking up on an offer to fuck u.
>>
File: IMG_3144.png (1.45 MB, 2147x3816)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>18817516
Blah. I know.
>>
>>18817551
Yeha sounds like maybe he did but I wouldnt bet he does now.

Also how autistic is this kid? Are u from new york? I know a guy who uses doc holiday as a his pic..

Im js, the fact that hes not actively trying to woo you is never a good sign. Most guys will take u up on sexual offers if u offer them, but in general theyll get bored of u quick.
>>
>>18817551
>>18817569

Actually rereading it im sure he's rejecting u. Because he's saying if he did have affection for you, he wouldn't have been embarassed.

Basically he' saying "if i was attracted to you, I wouldn't have been embarassed to say so. Because I didn't say so, you know that I wasn't."

basically before u implied that because ure a trap u thought he might be scared to try anything because of what others think, he saying thats not the case he wouldnt have cared...
>>
File: IMG_3148.png (1.22 MB, 2147x3816)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>18817580
Are you sure?
>>
>>18817634
Uhm yeh i think so because u were also being pretty blunt and he didn't say flat out "i was/am attracted to you.
>>
>>18810234
do you live in a very socially progressive area? do you pass? if you don't pass, are you at least (forgive me) twinky?

these are the answers you seek
>>
Quit bitching it's easier than you think.
>>
>>18817654
Oh okay. Damn you're probably right.

Oh well...
>>
tried grindr?
>>
>>18817669
OP u just have to talk to guys and see if they'll ask you out.

Like for example, how the fuck are you going to know if a guy is gay if he asks you out? You wont... So obv. you doing like really faggy gay guys but do you think a really faggy gay gu is going to ask you out? Think about that? No... they probably like macho gay guys and macho gay guys like really faggy ones like u.

So im js, Im sure u want a straight guy cause u view urself as being a straight female. But i dont think ull really know the difference if it happens u just have to chat around.

but if u want an easy date just post ur locaiton here and i guarentee by tomorrow morning theres 20 nerds who are begging for ur email address.
>>
>>18817677
lol I wouldn't call myself "faggy". That's kinda derogative and I'm not really like that...

But you're right anyway. Thanks for the advice :)

You seem super nice and pretty wise. More posters should be like you
>>
>>18817689

Oh okay im sorry, "really feminine homosexual."
>>
>>18817700
I'm not gay :/
>>
>>18817715
But that's not the way other guys are going to view you so I'm just trying to help you out here...
>>
>>18817719
OKay...
>>
>>18817731
ok u seem like a nice girl op. dont worry to much just go about ur life and chat up guys im sure on of them will eventually ask for ur number. if ur really super lonely just invite them over to watch movies or something or u culd try grindr which i think is probably a good idea too(and a lot safer)
>>
File: 1444282411992.gif (370 KB, 500x465)
370 KB
370 KB GIF
>>18810390
>i pass with strangers
>>
OP is just another attention seeking trans faggot.
>>
Hey OP theres thousands of guys having passionate sex with real women. Why would they want you? Mutilated dick over natural pussy? No thanks.
>>
No one is going to want you long term. Might as well just get use to being nothing more than a hole some drunk fuck can stick it in for the night.
>>
No one in their right mind wants a dude with mental issues that thinks he's a girl. Fuck you OP. Oh yea no one wants to.
>>
>>18816532
OP, from reading your replies you seem nice enough that I wouldn't be opposed to dating you, being honest the trans is a bit of a hurdle to get past but I suppose your nice enough to where people could get past it.

Your best bet would be to get familiar with someone before bringing up dating, if someone genuinely likes you then the whole trans thing gets less daunting. You need to put yourself out there where you can socialise with the same people, even if you just join a class in your gym it's something.

Ironically you seem more normal than some of the people replying in this thread.
>>
File: 1505016137244.png (484 KB, 599x627)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
Okay, serious questions.
I live in a 3rd world country where trans people 'isn't a thing' so I hope you guys can answer this for me :

>who dates trans people?
Straight, gay or other trans?
>what's the difference from a trans and drag?
>what's the difference from a trap?
>why a trans person would look for someone from the same gender? Isn't it better just to be gay?

Like, I'm really trying to understand this shit right now and the more I think about it the less sense it makes
>>
File: kiss them gently.gif (937 KB, 500x281)
937 KB
937 KB GIF
>>18817899
>>>/lgbt/
Do you know how in history everybody gay was labeled as crazy and then was beheaded? It is like now with trans people.

They are born with male brain in female body. Some sick cruel joke of nature. You feel ok you being you. Trans people feel like a one big lie constantly. They feel like X, but have to dress, act and masturbate like Y and vice versa. That puts super high stress on them practically 24/7. And of course, it is super confusing even for them.

Plently of cases when gay men go as far as to marry, have children and decade later have mental breakdown, divorce and finally embrace their sexual orientation. It is all heavy shit. Go to thst board and lurk, you will see so many misery it will be unreal.

>who dates trans
Nobody wants them ussually. Few people have kink to fuck girl with penis or boy with vagina, but generally they are "monsters" nobody wants to deal with.
>drag
Not much. There are a lot of slang of passable trans and thouse who cant pass as opposite gender.

>trap
That is ussualy some young boy who dresses as girl, act as girl and you dont meet them in real life, only in porn and hentai and the sole though of it is so taboo that many people fap to this porn. Hence the term feminine penis.

>from same gender
As i told, they are sick joke of nature. We still arent sure how homos are born. It certainly isnt in genes or upbringing. But yeah, almost all trans are homo in one sense or another.

>better to be gay
You dont ubderstand. For trans people it is better to suicide than to pretend they are something they arent. For them chance to take hormones so they "look like" opposite gender is better choice than to suffer for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>18817715
>you're a guy
>you want to date a guy
That's gay.
>>
File: lithe.jpg (22 KB, 736x645)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>18818872
>>you're a guy
this is where i lose you :O

>>you want to date a guy
okay this part makes sense

>That's gay.
wait what i'm lost again
>>
>>18818898
Wow why are trans people always so fucking obnoxious and annoying? No wonder only your fellow SJW weirdos *pretend* to like you.
You aren't even asking for advice and just reply to everyone with some stupid smug response. You have a shitty attitude and live in an illusion, that's why you can't get what you want. Also you claimed you are "pretty" in your OP but you are not, you still look like a dude. This is 4chan so expect honesty.
>>
>>18818898
You're not a girl. You're a guy. You cannot change your physical form, no matter how hormones you pump. Your skeleton, your chromosomes... it's male. Just because you're mentally ill doesn't mean you're a female.
>>
>>18818447
Gayness is super understandable if you realize that human beings learn what society is by observing labels, which is the big reason hellen keller was supposedly screwed. There's a story about the great lengths it took to teach her to recognize water by a label. She obviously had been drinking water her whole short life so far, but to get her to understand water was water was the big break through. This same process of learning the human labeled world is also how we pick up our identies. Boys learn they are boys by observing other boys of their age and up, and girls by observing girls. The hormones are actually dispensed based on what the brain believes about itself, proven by the fact that kids who socialize more develop faster. In this crazy system you end up with degrees of straightness and looseness that would be very comparable to our society, think about it.

Also consider the human condition, that we are aware life is ultimately futile and act out in fun and surprising ways to make life feel meaningful. One common way is sexual openness.
>>
>>18818447
>It certainly isnt in genes or upbringing
You don't know that.
>>
>>18810367
>trans
>not attracted to other trans
Every time
>>
>>18818980
>upbringing
There are plenty experiments of trying to raise boy as girl. The most famous one
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
You CANT raise boy as a girl, even when you dope them with steroids and cut their dick off at birth.

>genes
This one is easy. Homo people dont have children as often as hetero do. If homosexuality was heritable, it would be lost ages ago.

>>18818951
Either you need to read less books or i need read more of them because i have no idea what have you tried to tell.
>>
>>18817634
Way to be a faggot and lead a dude on for your personal self esteem. Just fuck off. Your way of life is horrible and that's why no straight guy wants you. Women are rocks, something men can lean on. What the fuck do u have to offer? A dick and anything just to get your hole filled?
>>
>>18810234

Well... you could get into porn. You are a minority within a minority, hard to come by. If you look decent, they will probably doll you up and make you a star.

Trap porn is on the rise and good models are rare.
>>
>>18810294
>i haven't had srs yet...

Don't do it. People find frankengina more disgusting than an ordinary cute feminine penis.
>>
>>18819096
>upbringing
Upbringing is only a portion of an individual's life experience and influence on behavior. Raising a boy as a girl is not the same as ingraining a homosexual behavior. For example, it is very common for boys who were sexually molested by a male to grow up with homosexual tendencies.

>genes
>This one is easy. Homo people dont have children as often as hetero do. If homosexuality was heritable, it would be lost ages ago.
Not only is this argument a fallacy, because homosexual individuals often do reproduce before or after coming to terms with their homosexuality, but the genetic factors you're citing do not make sense from a biological standpoint. Homosexuality could be a recessive trait, which is carried and yet not always expressed in an individual. We can observe this because in larger families, only a minority of the siblings will be homosexual. Additionally, you can also find biological cause in the observation of hormonal and other chemical balances within an individual. There are various avenues of biological cause to explore. It's interesting to note that homosexual behavior is sometimes observed in animals.
>>
>>18810234
10 out of 10 bait
>>
File: healthy.jpg (12 KB, 338x338)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>18819117
>Way to be a faggot and lead a dude on for your personal self esteem. Just fuck off. Your way of life is horrible and that's why no straight guy wants you. Women are rocks, something men can lean on. What the fuck do u have to offer? A dick and anything just to get your hole filled?
your post really caught my attention for some reason. you really have me all wrong, and idk why you think you know enough me to call my way of life "horrible".

i'm actually a really quiet person who enjoys reading, cooking healthy foods, and working out. i don't have many friends and keep to myself. the friends i do have though i am very loyal to. the friend you're talking about? we talked for hours straight last night and have plans to hang out soon. as the other poster said he's probably not interested in me romantically but it will be nice to catch up and hang out again. i like spending time with friends one on one. we used to make food together and watch documentary now! on netflix.

when he got super bad pneumonia (he has issues with his lungs) and ended up in the hospital i came to visit him. and when he got out i brought him healthy foods to help him recover. he had to wear oxygen at night at first and i spent a few nights with him then.

it always felt like there was sexual tension between us but nothing ever happened. and really i'm happy just being his friend.

i don't want you to think i'm some sexual deviant out to get mine no matter the consequences. i'm just your average lonely nerd girl and sometimes i get kinda desperate feeling and talk about wanting to give blowjobs on an anonymous image board. clearly i'm flawed and imperfect, but that doesn't make me a bad person.

trans people are just like other people. don't take away from this that we're all soulless dick-hungry sluts. a lot of this thread was me getting out some negative emotions i've had bottled up...
>>
>>18810234
Boyfriend: well your chances are low but it is possible. Most guys just see you as a walking fetish.
Fucking: you really should have zero issues with just sex, as long as they're aware you're a tranny beforehand. Some dudes don't like surprises and may react violently because at that point, they only see you as another guy.
>>
>>18818912
This. People are just telling it like it is and OP has to act all smug. Just like every other SJW. Just because you give yourself this "special" label you think you are superior. I hope you realize that you need to end this charade. You are not a woman. You never will be one. Most men are not going to find you cute, sexy, or attractive. Real women dont need to act like that, they just are. It comes naturally because they're natural women. It just seems that these trans "girls" only decided to be girls because women tend to have it a bit easier in life. As a natural born woman it offends me and makes me sick. Especially since trans "girls" try SO HARD to act like what they believe a woman is. Women are a complicated mess I cant even begin to describe. We are wired different than males. You will NEVER understand what it takes or even what it means to be a woman so stop trying. Im going to go have wonderful sex with my boyfriend and then we'll laugh about this thread while we cuddle.
>>
File: fitspowill.jpg (28 KB, 474x458)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>18819608
lol
>>
>>18819655
why are you laughing? seems she has everything you want including a real pussy.
>>
>>18819655
And this is why people dont like trannies. Laughing at a real woman like you're better. Men cant be better women than actual women. Check your male privilege OP.
>>
>>18810473
Where you from op?
>>
>>18819747
OP is worse then a chick. Trans will take anything they can get. Thus bringing any male low enough to accept such a thing in their life to an even lower point. Thus adding to the list of things that are currently fucking up our society. By being trans op you are just harming other men. Which is why I say the entire "I'm gonna be a girl and fuck a straight guy thing" is just a psychological issue you don't want to handle. Probably from the past cause your just a fucking nerd who got bullied, instead of working on being the best person you can be your master plan was to turn into a girl and use the males natural instinct to your advantage. It's just a shit teir move in the world and nobody will respect you. If you wanted self harm, you got it.
>>
>>18810234
Id rather stick my dick in rotten pussy than a mentally fucked up dude
>>
File: proud.jpg (71 KB, 850x420)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>18819758
usa
>>
>>18819784
say ur location u filthy little whore so people nerds can ask u for ur email
>>
>>18810234
Another tranny suicide in 3....2....1...
>>
File: carly.jpg (22 KB, 480x269)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>18819796
oh okay well. if anyone's in northern colorado...
>>
>>18819809
congratulations OP. You might've just secured yourself ur first blowjob.
>>
i hate everyone in this thread.

poor soul comes asking for help and you care about petty shit like their sexuality.

OP it will be okay. You will find someone. Just keep searching. Consider moving as well to someplace more accepting and where there will be more people overall to date.

If you don't mind me asking what state are you from?
>>
File: rebelgirl.jpg (316 KB, 850x1200)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>18819813
i'm not a virgin or anything lol
>>
>>18819820
Well he's sexuality is part of the problem lol
>>
>>18810425
You're just a nigga with long hair, fuck off
>>
>>18819655
this is why people fucking hate you people

i go to bed with a smile thinking of all the trannies who killed themselves today

hope you make the list, cutter
>>
Damn, if only OP was in Northeast Pennsylvania, I'd pound his boy pussy, and then take him bowling.
>>
>>18819889
Agreed. I'll never understand why trannies think they're so much better at being women than actual women and then expect to pull guys? Just what the fuck? This should be proof enough that these people are fucked in the head. Tell me. Do you think you're better than a real woman? Why should other men who aren't gay want you? I would really like to know.
>>
File: Figure_38_01_12.jpg (193 KB, 1117x387)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>18810425
>that pelvis
>the angle of the legs
>those shoulders
>those hands
>>
>>18819655
It's funny that OP said he was shy and etc, but is only giving smug remarks. Just like any other tranny OP just wants attention because "Im special" You're a dick OP.
>>
>wants bf
>not staying publically as a cis male to take advantage of the much greater dating options for gay men compared to tranny
You dun fucked up
>>
>>18810425

You need more sexy outfits to appeal to a weaboo bf
>>
File: fitspo.jpg (179 KB, 500x657)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
so i don't think anyone here who might be into me is in my area. which is okay.

i feel a lot better after this very long and strange thread. some of you were super nice and had real, honest advice that i think i can use. idk why i get so depressed sometimes but it's okay. this won't beat me and i'm gonna work extra hard now to make my life happen.

thanks so much everyone :)

we're all gonna make it!

kisses and hugs,
your trans friend <3
>>
>>18810425
Just looks like a pretty guy with long hair, which is fine

Don't really get this trans thing
>>
The whole obsession with men and women needing to present in certain ways according to random social evolutionary chance is just as silly as trans people

They're two sides of the same coin people
>>
>>18813800

That fucking man hand. Kek
>>
>>18810239
Also from north Jersey. Your problem (and probably many others) could likely be solved by ditiching Jersey.
>>
>>18812920
>It's a secret no one in my life knows lol

i knew within several seconds of seeing your face

it isn't a secret

and how the fuck am i meant to believe you're hiding this from your parents

"hi mom, don't think anything of the hair, and yeah i'm shaving my arms and legs so what, hehe"

you're a shitty liar and kind of stupid
>>
>>18820538
i literally hope you kill yourself you fucking faggot

more than that actually, i hope you die old and alone
>>
File: kaan.jpg (29 KB, 261x300)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>18820616
lol i'm openly trans and have been for a long time...

that's not the secret :P
>>
>>18820629
dude you wrote in your last post that it's a secret
>>
>>18810332
your image is retarded
subsiding companies create jobs and return in form of taxes
welfare is money down the drain supporting literal parasites that will never use the food in their belly to make something of their fucking lives

hue hue hue
>>
>>18810390
you look pathetic
imagine Aristotle meeting you
he would probably try to kill you our of pity lmao, a philosopher would try to murder you 2 seconds after seeing your sorry excuse of self
what the fuck went inside your brain to devolve your intellect to the point you decided to "be a girl"
>>
>>18820834
mean!
>>
>>18820834
yeah too bad that nigga dead lmao
>>
>>18820834
>what the fuck went inside your brain to devolve your intellect to the point you decided to "be a girl"
Chemical imbalance aka mental illness
>>
File: xwq7g4pyuYkL.jpg (103 KB, 800x450)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>18818447
Now that you explained it to me it kinda gives me a better idea of what is the context . I've been lurking this place since forever and, believe it or not, I get the most sincere, accurate and honest answers. Always. I can just imagine how unbearable could be not being okay the way you are.

I think the problem comes from the idea that anything is not straight is just mentally ill or degenerate. At the end we all are fighting our own demons and no one has right to put a label on you.

During a long time of my life I craved company and hated being a loner. I really just wanted to have someone I could just chill, call it friend, gf, brother, sister anything. I questioned so hard why I wasn't able to get someone but then I met my current girlfriend. She brought light to me and helped me through a lot of shit, including some suicide attempts.

My point is, we all are humans trying to be happy.

I hope you guys find peace in your lifes and bring joy to others.

Thanks for taking the time to read my questions and answering them

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.