[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
>>18815927
Tell me who hurt you anon
>>
>>18815930
The niggers of gender
>>
Would it be too weird to go into work on my day off with the sole intent of asking out a coworker?

We are working basically the same closing shift on Sunday.... But shes working tonight and tomorrow night
>>
>>18815938
No, just do it, prove you're a man
>>
>>18815935
How did they hurt you?
>>
>>18815945
Generally being cunts
>>
>>18815938
Yes
>>
>>18815953
Can you get more specific? There's gotta be at least a few times where a woman did something that deeply hurt you
>>
>>18815938
Nah, follow your heart, women love a man who can do so
>>
>>18815957
Nobody gives me a chance, I just want friends. Friends don't want me
>>
>>18815954
Yea... Basically what I figured. I'll just wait until Sunday and do it then, especially if an opportunity presents.

>>18815942
Eh... May seem a bit to try-hard

>>18815959
My heart wants to wait until sunday, just friends are pushing me to go in tonight to do it.
>>
>>18815965
Do you want friends in general or female friends? Why do you feel nobody gives you a chance?
>>
>>18815969
I want friends and a gf. I'm so lonely
>>
>>18815971
I'm not sure a gf would fix your loneliness. Lots of people think having a relationship will fix most or all of their problems, but it's not really that way. A good relationship can be lifechanging, but a shitty relationship can leave lifelong scars.

How have your experiences with trying to get friends and a gf gone? What's happened that's led you to feel like women are cunts and niggers?
>>
So I have been seeing this girl for about 1.5 months now. Last Thursday I talked to her saying that I didn't think of us being in a serious relationship at the moment and that if she wasn't okay with us being casual then we shouldn't see each other anymore. She started tearing up but told me she didn't think this was a serious relationship either. I feel like she said that because she was trying to save face. Seeing as she would drop everything if I wanted her to come over also I think she low-keyed skipped classes to go out with me. Honestly I think this was a major curve ball for her considering we just spent 3 nights together in a row and then suddenly dropping this on her. Anyways she also asked if that meant me seeing other girls which I said yes to. She said she didn't care but was also upset about the idea however she still wants to be with me. I enjoy spending time with her and doing things with her but at the moment I don't feel like it is going to be any more than what it is now. To be honest I thought she would agree to stop seeing each other.

All in all the SMART thing for me to do would be to stop dating all together and focus on my life and making money. The problem is that I don't really want to leave her because I don't want to go back to it being just my lonely self. Once I start working my second job again I will only be free during the day which she will be in class at that time. Technically I could still pick her up after I finish my work at night because it varies but still.
>>
>>18815974
People are either completely ignore me or are completely hostile towards me
>>
>>18815987
Can you tell me about a time when you felt this way? Also, can you tell me about a time when a woman did something shitty that led you to believe they're the niggers of gender?
>>
>>18815965
>>18815971
>>18815987
>hates women
>wonders why women don't like him
You're stuck in a cycle and you can't change how women act towards you, but you can change your own attitudes towards women which in turn, will make them more open to talking to you.
>>
File: 1423117914713.png (569 KB, 588x593)
569 KB
569 KB PNG
do girls walk around craving sex all day?
>>
>>18816027
It's an individual matter. If anything women seem to want sex less (often, badly) than men on average. No doubt there's women who crave it all day but then you're talking about a tiny minority.
>>
Are these really guys ask guys about girls threads?
>>
File: 1505855463531.jpg (11 KB, 228x221)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>18816037
Yes, there aren't girls here.
>>
>>18815984
Don't do it. You know what the right thing to do is. All the signs are screaming that she does have feelings for you - feelings so serious in fact that she cannot cut you off even when it hurts her to hear you say you want something to be casual and that you see other women. If you are sincerely saying "cool man, it's casual for me as well, we're on the same page" you're not crying while trying to get the point across.

First of all there's a huge chance that this is going to be a messy situation for you sooner or later. If you think she's being emotionally intense now, wait until you break the news to her that you can't see her anymore because you found a woman you actually want to date and not just fuck.
Secondly it could negatively effect how other people see you. Yes technically it's well within your rights to fuck someone consenting to sex without an attachment, but few women would be impressed hearing of this story. Depending on how stable/vengeful she is she might also actively try to tarnish your reputation even if it's just by informally telling girls you used her.
Thirdly you seem to be a person who is at least reasonably sensitive and has moral standards given that you noticed these things about her and made the effort to try to be clear about what this was. If this is true it will likely undermine your self respect if you keep getting sex from her despite knowing the arrangement is hurtful for her.

>tl;dr depends on what kind of person you want to be
>>
Long story here but bear with me.

A few months back I was on a night out and this girl came over to me and started chatting to me. She was giving me a few good signals, but I was pretty nervous as I'm a naturally shy person and she seemed miles out of my league.

Anyway, she gave me her name and I managed to find her on Facebook and then Instagram the next day (inb4 creep, stalker, etc, yeah I know but what can you do?) All the signs pointed to her being single, except for this one picture of her cuddling a guy who doesn't appear in any of her other pictures. He's in none of the group photos with her and her other friends, nothing.

I knew I'd probably never see her again but I'd still keep checking her social media because, well, she's hot and it felt cool having a woman of that calibre approach me.

Anyway, fast forward a few months and she's uploaded a picture which shows her on vacation together with this guy. Also her display picture is now that same picture of her and him hugging from what is now quite a few months back.

So what is it?

Is it that this guy is her ex who she has recently got back with and I was a potential rebound?

Is it that she wanted to cheat on him with me?

Or was it that she was in a loving relationship all along, she wasn't interested in me at all and was just drunk and bored?

Or that she was single, 100% interested in me, and if I grew a pair she'd be with me and not him?

TL;DR: Girl seemingly approaches me on night out, I find her on social media, now she's in a relationship with someone who I don't know is her ex or someone who she was with all along.
>>
At what point should I/how do I be assertive with a female's whiny crap? Honestly shit's getting annoying an I just don't super care. Just give curt replies or say I don't give a fuck any more?
>>
>>18816126
Only skimmed your novel, but it sounds like you read interest into the situation where there was none. Also you haven't even seen or talked to her since then so what does it matter?
>>
>>18816049
I am a very emotional person. If she actually started crying I guarantee that I would have had tears running down my cheeks. The reason I even brought it up because I felt she liked me a whole lot more than I do her and it was killing me inside.

I've already seen her twice since and she still cuddles with me and now leaves a stuffed animal of hers over. And still wants me to go to the movies with her this weekend.

We did do a lot of texting after the fact. I gave her my reasoning and she told me she understood. She basically told me to give her 3 weeks notice if I found someone else. To me that sounded really fucking bad. How the hell am I supposed to tell her, "Hey I'm seeing someone else right now and in 3 weeks I may or may not end things with you, just a heads up"?

Could you clarify by what you mean by "dont do it"?
>>
>>18816139
She was stood with her friends who were smoking then the next moment she came over to me asking for a light. Then she struck up a conversation with me and started asking me loads of stuff about myself. When I left to head back inside she stopped me at the last minute to ask my name.
>>
>>18816194
Now it sounds even more like you read interest into a situation where there was none. And you didn't answer the question I asked: what does it matter?
>>
>>18815938
Never ask someone out while they're working.
>>
File: 1472696888044.jpg (224 KB, 780x520)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>18815965
Probably because you hate them and call them names.
>>
>>18815988
Not them but just curious, are you an actual psychologist/therapist or do you just know how to talk like one lol?
(Thanks for trying to defuse the troll this way tho)
>>
>>18816204
Part of the thing is that we work together, and thats the only chance I really have...
>>
>>18816027
If we're talking statistics, women typically have lower sex drives compared to men, but that doesn't mean they don't want it at all or don't want it frequently.
>>
>>18816222
Then you're jumping steps. You need to have a good enough friendship that the only place you see her isn't work first.

Start by getting her number, say you wanna trade numbers in case either of you wanna trade shifts sometime or something if you feel like you need a reason. Start talking more outside of work.
Alternatively, next time you close together or something, invite her and some other coworkers out for dinner after work. That way it's more casual, not a date and putting her on the spot, and also again you need to be closer to this girl before you can get to the date step anyway. You probably barely even know much about her.
>>
>>18816236
Eh, its not like I'm asking her without any indicators of her possibly being interest. There are some solid indicators from her.

And maybe I can try going with what you said.
>>
if a person that you are currently talking to tells you to meet up tomorrow for weed and beers, does that mean there is a chance of sex? we havent actually seen each other in person
>>
I called her out for blowing me off for the second straight weekend, I sent her a text telling her this, she tried calling once and I didn't pick up because I was sleeping. She proceeded to ignore the text I sent when I got up and the call I made to her the next day.

Three days later, she sent me a text today saying that "I'm not ignoring you I've just been really tired". Granted she works nights and works a lot, but still, she's been on Facebook and shit and you're telling me you can't take a minute on break or something to text me? But if she wasn't interested at all, why bother texting me now? Makes no sense
>>
>>18816253
Still wouldn't risk it desu. Keep it more casual for now, establish a friendship, then ask her out outside of a work setting
>>
>>18816266
>alcohol and drugs
yes there is
>>
>>18816266
You meeting in a private setting such as a house?
Possibly. I usually do not invite people back to my house unless it's on the table.
If you're going out to a bar or something then still a possibility but not as likely. It's pretty common place to meet in a well populated area for the first time, such as a bar.
>>
>>18816282
>I called her out for blowing me off
>wonder why she's more distant
Yeah, it's a real mystery, huh?
>>
>>18816291
thats what i figured, im freaking out man i did not expect this shit, i thought it was a lost cause because the two times i asked her to meet up with me someday she said no so that invitation came as a surprise
>>18816292
we are probably going to meet in a park or in our usual bar if we do end up seeing each other
>>
>>18816282
didn't you ask this yesterday

sounds like you worded it in a more bitter way too
>>
>>18816283
Maybe. Still, I kinda feel like I was given a perfect chance last week to do it, and I passed it up, so I dont wanna make the same mistake again
>>
>>18816296

well, it was the truth. if we make plans, and you say you're going to call me at 'x' but wait several hours after that and then act like we didn't even have anything planned, yea, I'm a little pissed off.

Should I have been a little bitch and accepted her disrespect?
>>
>>18816306
you'll have to play it by ear, most people don't like to fuck in public so you'll just have to wait to see if she invites you back to her place or you can invite her back to yours and see if she bites.
>>
>>18816219
Not an actual therapist or psychologist by any means. I just like trying to help people, and I think therapy stuff is interesting. You'd be surprised by how often you can get a person to calm down and become more reasonable and say what's actually going on just by seeing past their shitposting to see someone who's just hurting inside
>>
>>18816317
i think you should get some therapy for your anger and ego problems
>>
>>18816324
i really dont think its going to be a booty call of shit like that, i guess we are going to meet talk smoke some weed, go to our regular bar, smoke more weed and then i dont know

i am not going to expect a lot from this obviously
>>
>>18816325
interesting. I do know its a good weapon against trolls, cus if you don't argue with them they lose their edge and steam.
Though usually I just opt to ignore them
>>
>>18816203
How do you know there was no interest? She intentionally left her friends, who were smoking, to walk over to him and ask for a lighter, seemingly to just talk to him. Pretty dead giveaway.

That's an old trick girls use to approach guys. Never do they use it just for the sake of having a conversation with some randomer who they're not into.
>>
>>18816160
Also forgot to mention that I also took her virginity. I didn't believe her until she started bleeding.... All in all I just feel awful about this entire situation.
>>
>>18816337
Some people have real issues behind their trolling, and they're just using shitposting to deflect or just express their raw pain, and if you can get past that you can possibly actually help them. But otherwise, it's like you said, you don't feed their fire so they just lose steam and give up
>>
>>18816344
just because she bled doesn't mean she was a virgin bro
>>
>>18816348
Yeah I know lol. I had my phase too. I would troll and shitpost because I felt so out of control in my life and resorted back to that grade school mentality of "I'll bully others to feel better about myself and feel like I have power"

Shit sucks. Glad I worked out of it though because it's toxic.
>>
>>18816362
Well she wasn't on her period, I'm not that huge and she was dripping wet.
>>
>>18816344
>>18816362
Kek I have a blood vessel on the very edge of my cervix that bursts with ease if anything even grazes it, and also a abnormally short vaginal canal meaning even average guys can hit my cervix.
I think I had sex once in my whole life where I didn't bleed
>>
>>18816378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
>>
Girls

I’ve recently started dating this girl. We have a really great connection so far and like each other a lot. we are both late twenties and it feels like we are a good match. Anyways.. we were talking about random things and hobbies today and she said “if I have a daughter one day I hope she’d do this”. I don’t think she meant anything by that. As it was really directed toward me or anything. It was just a general talk about hobbies. Here’s the thing. I never want kids, ever. I’m not sure if she’s wants them or if that’s was just her talking. But should I ask her if she wants kids? If she’s says yes should I break up?

It just sucks because we both really like each other a lot. But my concern would be this would be a big issue in the future. I would just hate to ruin what we have now, but both of us want something serious, not a fling
>>
>>18816411

*it was not directed toward me or anything
>>
>>18816411
It would be better to find out now, in the early stages of a relationship with serious intentions, than to find out after you've already invested a few years. My bf and I started dating in college and I had to tell him that I was never having kids ever, because that's something I couldn't compromise on.
>>
File: IMG_7974.jpg (189 KB, 1242x1537)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
For girls,

I broke things off with girl I was dating for a couple months but when I met her I was recovering from surgery and was jobless and without a car (barley got a job offer a few days ago) but still no car. She lives an hour from me and it was hard having to borrow friends and families cars to see her and not having cash for a date or a place to have sex so I told her that I had to get my life together because of all that and that we shouldn't see each other right now. She seemed fine over the phone but then blocked me on social media only to unblock me again a few days ago. Now I really miss her but I'm still in the same situation and now I'm broke and without a woman.

Should I just leave her alone or should I try talking to her again?
>>
>>18816411
Yeah thats something you definitely should talk about, especially given your age, she's on a clock here if she wants kids. It's not going to be very shocking being in her late 20's if she's in more of a rush to mommyhood, given she's got till about 35ish before her eggs are too rotten to have them without too much risk.

As for if thats dealbreaking, thats between you two. If she's just as certain about her desire to have kids as you are about not having kids, then yes. No point in continuing. If either of you have even the slightest wavering that you might change your minds, you might just see how it plays out.

Like I'm with you, I am 200% certain I will never be pregnant, but I'm not as certain about the idea of being a mom. I might change my mind, I think its doubtful, but I can at least sometimes see it. It's the idea of carrying and birthing those kids that I'm dead set against.
So if I had a guy who was like "Oh I really want kids" I'd discuss how he felt about adoption or surrogacy. But if he's adamant that it has to be me to birth the kids, it won't work out.
>>
>>18815927
feminism is a hell of a drug

>>18816137
depends, we can be pretty touchy. gib specific example of what you're talking about pls?
>>
>>18816419
>>18816442

Fuck

Ok I need more advice. We are going to take a trip abroad for New Years. We’ve already paid for tickets. Should I wait until after before having that talk?

We spent a lot of money. it’d be a real shame to kill the mood and waste our money. Should we just make some good memories together for New Years and talk about that later?
>>
>>18816497
Ehhh thats a toughie. I'd say youd better have it sooner than later, she might feel even saltier about being dumped immediately after this big trip.

Besides, I'm sure you can get some of the money back if you're not going for another couple months.
>>
>>18816160
I was helping my parents out so it took a long time, don't know if you're still around.

Man I don't mean this in a harsh way and I do get that easy sex is difficult to walk away from. But if you are saying that you would've been crying if she cried, yet you are still here contemplating whether to keep "casually" fucking this girl who's obviously in love with you, then you are not emotional/empathic as much as sentimental. Crying tears when she does when you are happy to shit on her heart for sex doesn't mean shit.

Again, technically you are in the clear. You were honest about your intentions. She consents - because this is the best she can get and she can't do without you. But continuing to sleep with her (and although you don't go into specifics, staying over three nights in a row and going to the movies with her sounds like you want her to be a girlfriend without monogamy and without the responsibilities, more than a fuckbuddy) when you know it happens at her expense is a cold blooded thing to do. So that's what I meant with "don't". Just tell her that you know it will only hurt her if you continue the arrangement and cut her loose.
>>
>>18816434
I'd just try to give it a shot. If you do, don't try to downplay your situation though, that will only raise suspicions (like that your reason to dump her was just an excuse, and it didn't work out with someone else or whatever), just be straight about little improvement but missing her and realizing she meant more to you than you thought she did. Then leave it up to her and don't press the issue if she's disinterested.
>>
>>18816513

I’m starting to sweat right now.

I really like this girl, and we’ve both been looking so forward to this trip. We both spent a lot of money. I mean, maybe things would be ok, maybe kids isn’t vital to her as she did say “if I have a daughter”, but I feel stressed now. :(
>>
what places/times/situations are just 100% not ok to approach a girl as a stranger?
>>
>>18816569
funerals, rape survivor meetings, planned parent hood.
>>
>>18816569
I think apart from the really obvious stuff (like a woman clearly in a hurry to get somewhere) there aren't really places where approaching is entirely not okay. It is more about how you handle the approach. Small talk and general interaction with strangers is almost 100% based on avoiding discomfort/awkwardness and being polite. If you strike up a conversation with a woman you cannot expect her to flat out tell you to leave her alone or that she doesn't want to talk because in our norms that's very dramatic and rude. Instead take her cue if she shows disinterest or disengagement in other ways (barely responding, not making eye contact, mentioning some place she has to be, taking out her phone and paying attention to that) and bow out accordingly.

Basically it is not literally approaching someone, but rather insisting on interaction that's inappropriate (and especially inappropriate in a goal-oriented place like a study area).
>>
>>18816569
When she's working.
>>
>>18816569
while she's being fucked by Chad
>>
Girls and guys

Does masturbation give you anxiety?

I felt fine and confident talking just a few hours ago with a girl I just started dating. But I just fapped and feel like a nervous wreck now
>>
>>18816593
Not usually, sometimes I feel kind of deflated and unmotivated afterwards, but even that's the exception not the norm.
>>
>>18816340
>>18816126
Ask her on date. She will either accept or reject you. Or keep posting this every day and stay virgin forever. Your choice. And remember, symptom of autism is repeating one action over and over again without purpouse or reason.

>>18816266
Yes. Bring condoms.

>>18816282
You either want to give her a chance and ask her on date again or simply keep ignoring her. Right now you are just creating pathetic drama.
>>18816317
Never accept disrespect from anybody. You dont want to turn into doormat.

>>18816411
Yes ask her asap about it and tell her your stance on babies. This is something you HAVE TO TALK ABOUT and there isnt any compromises to be found.
>>18816497
After.

>>18816593
Orgasm releases a coctail of hormones into your brain. Wait a few minutes, breathe and stop overthinking nonsense. You will be ok.
>>
>>18816579
>Small talk and general interaction with strangers is almost 100% based on avoiding discomfort/awkwardness and being polite
No, best is honesty like super honest, fuck it just skip the small talk, whats the big deal
Example from my life
>girl sits in a bar with group of friends, more male than female, I ride on my bike through the city under some drug influence
>I see her and think she is amazigly beautiful
>stop bike at her table, just look in the eyes and say "Hello nice to meet you. Oh man I dont know whatever the fucking social rule I am breaking right now, I am on comedown but you look so alive, whats your name? lets get a drink"
Yeah it was bold, maybe too bold (I was on drugs nontheless) but it worked pretty good, I did similar approach afterwards on the street, in McDonalds (maybe less intense but same principle applies) and it works
>>
>>18816603
That doesn't go against anything I said. The approach might be bold or tentative, the crux is not whether or not you do it, or how you do it, but knowing when to stop if she's not into it.

Also the thing with the examples you mentioned is that you need to fully take the leap yourself and just go into it with confidence. Many guys cannot pull that off and are too self-conscious to deliver it with the certainty it needs to have a shot. Someone trying to be forward while obviously doubting himself is just weird as fuck.
>>
Hi, i feel i fucked up with this girl, im interested in her and we used to talk almost everyday.

This week an old friend of mine (a dude) came back and im just spending more time with him, joking and playing vidya.

I think this girl started to feel bad because of im stopping to give her attention, im interesting on her but is this a bad stuff?? can i risk that she gets no feel for me anymore??
>>
>>18816626
Did you give her a heads up that you have company and will have less time to talk to her?

I mean, it's possible that she thinks you're not that into her or wasn't serious if all of the sudden he communication goes from daily to almost nothing. But if she is that butthurt over you having less time for her for one week that her feelings evaporate, it would've happened sooner or later regardless.
>>
File: u have to be 18.gif (22 KB, 400x300)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>18816626
Ask her on dates more?
Talk with her about it.
>>
>>18816626
Gotta be able to be free and hang with your buds without her losing her mind. Either she isn't interested in you enough to make it a week or two without you, or she might be controlling. Just talk with her when you can.
>>
>>18816633
No, i still have opportunity to talk to her but more like a "hi, how are you, goodbye" type of talk.

>>18816634
This monday she told me she had the brithday of some girlfriend at night, i wanted to invite her to eat something but i guess its not that good idea if she already has plans?

>>18816641
Yeah i understand that, but im thinking its maybe because she is somewhat shy.
>>
What do you think about first message around 15 sentences? I really have a lot to say to this girl and she also is famous so I kind of need to draw attention. I wrote everything I would say and it came to 15 sentences. It is not heavy, but its about how I feel towards her. What do you think? Send it or a simple "Hello" will be sufficient? I really like to write with metaphors and deepness, but my experience says girls prefer when its dumb.
>>
I'm single by choice... :D
...of you girls. ;_;
>>
>>18816695
This sounds stalker-ish.
>>
>>18816739
I dont know, to be honest I discovered her page randomly on the internet, I tried to forget it but its just so entertaining so I kept coming back for like a week or two, I want to get to know her closer and message is about that. Dont think its stalkerish.
>>
File: 1504749356331.png (146 KB, 342x326)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>18816747
>I discovered her page randomly on the internet
>I want to get to know her closer and message is about that.
That's stalkerish and overall creepy.
>>
>>18816747
Post the message (redacting info that might identify her).
>>
>>18816760
I am sorry? Why does she has such an interesting page, why she keeps posting every day? I just know internet romance doesnt end well, so I tried to forget her, but I cant this is why I want to try.
Creepy to me is about some hidden agenda, which I dont have.
>>18816765
Its not in English, sorry.
>>
Thoughts on a girl mimicking a facial expression?

(I was looking towards her when I did it, and she followed within a second or two with a similar thing)
>>
>>18816778
She wants you to ak her on date.

>>18816732
How many girls have you asked on date this year?
>>
>>18816695
come on.
would you like her if she was like the other girls (which is btw your bullshit stereotype), or would you like her to understand you?

if the latter, just assume likes it your way. If it happens she doesn't, you wouldn't come to like her anyway
>>
>>18816774
Maybe she likes creepy? Some girls think stalkers are flattering. Send her the message, but do it anonymously. Be a secret admirer.
>>
>>18816785
I guess its pretty clear cut? Not much leeway in this situation?
>>
>>18816794
>btw your bullshit stereotype
Its not even a stereotype, because I tried it with one girl. Every time I asked her out in a manner I found cool - like to some cool show, or just telling her "i have something cool for us tonight lets go" she just didnt respond, and then I tried like the most stupid way, "you wanna hang out soon?" and she was much more receptive. After that I started noticing the pattern repeating.
But you are right, if she doesnt like me for who I am, no way of working it out. I will say I am on drugs so I have an excuse.
>>18816802
She has like 10k followers, how many of those you think she has.
>>
>>18816785
Let me see...
0 this year and 0 all 28 years before that.

I kind of asked a girl to go with me when I sell my hair, but she said that she doesn't have time because of work and university. Does that count?
>>
>>18816821
>never asked anyone out
>complains about no gf
Come on man women will never come up and say hello, tattoo it on your hands, they will never approach you first
>>
>>18816821
>0 ever
That's sad man. I've gone out with 8 different people just this year. Why do you have difficulty?
>>
>>18816785
wgat if im just smiling as a greeting? i know im not this attractive..
please go on anon. i too have this problemo.
>>
>>18816778
Everyone does this. It's just the first time you noticed.
Heck, I notice myself mimicking facial expressions of the actors in movies.

mimicking facial expressions is actually a way to figure out how the other person is feeling so she obviously has some empathy for you.
>>
>>18816830
ive been cat called a few times, i usually brish it off yknow because while sometimes i do want to bang most women like a cheap french whore, i also want to feel something there other than snu snu.
>>
>>18816833
Thats possible too. But IDK, with some of the other stuff though, that seems kinda unlikely
>>
>>18816842
Need more info then
>>
hi ladies, how u doooin? :)
>>
>>18816847
Don't want to sound like a broken record. But

Played with her hair, and acted oddly silly right after (Spread her arms like a kid pretending to be a plane and walking around.) Dunno if it was because of me or someone else or what

Offered to do something for me, despite being basically finished already

Helped me with stuff without me even asking her at all

And other stuff..
>>
>>18816852
whats the question tho m8 i dont, i dont... what naybe she was just tryijg to be cute and youre over analyizing?
>>
>>18816859
Well, the question was more so the thoughts based of one action of hers. >>18816778
>>
>>18816826
But how will I say hello if I'm ugly?

>>18816827
I'm ugly and probably have autism. Why do you have it easy?
>>
>>18816862
yeah m8,
she was probably just trying to be cute...
what kind of face was she mimicking?
smiles n shit again probably just trying to get you to notice.
>>
>>18816852
She likes you.
Get in there.

(Unless she acts this silly in front of everyone in which case ignore me)
>>
>>18816870
I was a bit of a smirk, following us seeing a customer do something stupid

>>18816875
She acts pretty nice with everyone, but IDK if she is doing that to others in general
>>
>>18816869
they speak english in ugly?
>ass burgers
Ugly dudes with confidence sometimes slay more ass than the guy you think is attractive.
>>
>>18816875
if she acts this way infront of everyone shes a whore.
>get in there
>but really
>get in there
>get it
>>
>>18816878
Sounds like it was just her way of saying "lol yeah I saw that too"

But the other stuff u mentioned makes me think she likes you. Try to see if she's as silly in front of other people and not just you.
>>
>>18816887
Theres a few bits I didnt mention too.

Like her seeing me looking, and her kinda smiling.

She also Joked about stuff I've done, but light hearted.
But yea, from what I can see, shes not as silly, but still acts kinda in a light hearted manner.
>>
>>18816891
She wants your attention. Just go fuck her already.
>>
>>18816893
I guess. But I can see how she would find me attractive... Being like 5'11 and 240ish. And she's like 5'2, probably no more than 110-115 ish.
>>
>>18816658
So what i do?? or any advice??
>>
Why don't girls fall from the sky like men do? Evidence here: https://youtu.be/l5aZJBLAu1E
>>
For grills and maybe guys who have had a similar experience (and were successful)

There's a girl in my friend circle. I'm pretty sure she's into me, and I know I'm into her and definitely want to get with her. I'm sure I look fine, so that's not a concern or anything. However, she said she wanted to do something tomorrow with one of our friends and I, and it was open to suggestions. I suggested going to the movies, not originally trying to come off like "i wanna fuck you", but it was just the first thing to pop into my head. She said whatever we wanted to do was fine after I said that, so I assume it'll be all okay if we go to the movies or whatever. Now for the actual question: If we DO go to the movies, should i just take inaction, or should I try making any moves, even if they're just small ones?
>>
>>18816930
Make small moves bro, good luck.
>>
>>18816923
>evidence
tl;dr
>autism
>>
>>18816813
>I tried it with one girl and it worked that way
>so it's not a stereotype

>I will say I am on drugs so I have an excuse.
>>
>>18815885
How do I stop obsessing over someone?

I liked a girl and thought she liked me back but now she's dating someone else. At night and over the weekend when I'm alone I can put her out of my head and move on for the sake of everyone. But when I see her again and she smiles at me and we talk I fall right back down the hole.
>>
File: Heavy-Breathing-Cat.jpg (18 KB, 373x344)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
ladies halp
>tindr match
sesms like we would get along greet.
>im dumb
been a while since i even tried
how do i not reek of desperate
>inb4 deoderant
>>
>>18817007
find somone else m8,
sorry anon.
>>
Is this too cheesy of a way to ask this girl at work out?

>Go in on an off day that you know she’s working. Act like an average customer requiring assistance and walk up to her and say “excuse me, can you help me?” At this point, she’ll turn around and be surprised that it’s you and not an actual customer. But then you keep with the schtik and say, while looking around at the various items, “yeah, I was wondering if you had...uh...if you had any plans this Saturday?”
>>
>>18817081
Dude you really werent taking anyones advice were you.

Yes that is incredibly cringe and I'd probably tell you to fuck off before the manager sees me slacking off and cans my ass.
>>
>>18817093
I wasnt planning to ask her that way. Some friends (Guys and Girls) seem convinced its a good way.

I feel its a better idea to just do it when I see her at work sunday when an oppurtunity presents
>>
Sorry, this isn't exactly the right place for this but I was wondering, is it a common thing to ask what high school a person graduated from where you live?
This is just a common everyday type small talk where I'm from but I'm being told it's literally just our city/surrounding suburbs that do that. It's blowing my mind. Like that's usually the first thing you ask when getting to know a date or something lol, what high school did you graduate from?
>>
>>18817097
Yes. Do not create some "clever" ruse and do not do it on the sales floor ffs. Because coworker or not it's gonna be incredibly awkward to turn your autist ass down in front of a crowd of angry customers who actually need her attention, likely so they can bitch about shit beyond her control because that's retail.
>>
>>18817100
I had what I thought was a pretty good chance to ask her last time we worked together, I was told to take lunch 30min early, which was when she was just getting back from her break. We passed each other and exchanged a few words in one of the dead aisles. No one was really near by at the time.

(Also, were both cashiers, so customers dont ask us for directions too much anyway)
>>
>>18817109
>cashiers
even worse then, you'd be taking up her time that she needs to listen to customers bitch about not being allowed to use coupons that expired in the 50's.

Seriously, just do not do it at work. You'll get her, yourself, or both fired.
>>
>>18817118
Like I said, I would have done it when we are off, or leaving the floor.

Also, the policy at our place leaves it to be fine about this stuff. We all spend alot of time just standing around, talking. The store is actually pretty dead, and over staffed on sundays when we work together
>>
>>18817121
No work place is find about sexual harassment claims, which is what she would file against you should you sperg out on her while she's working.
If you spend that much time talking and know her that well, why the fuck do you not have her number yet?
>>
>>18817144
Asking a girl out is equivalent to sexual harrasment? Its not like im telling her that I want to suck on her tits or anything.

At most it would be a simple think like "Hey, you wanna grab lunch sometime?"

And Its partially that we all kinda talk, but dont really have communication outside of here.

I mentioned this about here before
>>18816891
>>18816852
>>18816778
>>
>>18817155
If you make her feel uncomfortable and unsafe working with you, yeah. Turning people down is awkward and will affect how she feels about working with you.

>Those posts
Good god this is a sever case of autism.
>She smiled at me!!11
Yes, normal people smile at others, especially in a customer service job
>She totes made fun of me
Probably because you're retarded
>She spread her arms like a plane
Ok, she might be retarded too so that's the only thing working in your favor.
>Offered to help me with work
Because you're coworkers and thats what coworkers do. Work. Get shit done. So boss man doesn't get mad and fire you all
>mimicking facial expressions
Again, everyone does that. It means nothing.

Finally
>We dont have communication outside work
THEN GET HER FUCKING NUMBER GODDAMN. Do not ask someone on a fucking date before you get their contact info, you are dense as hell.
>>
Dating in the workplace.
Is it okay? Does it make you feel uncomfortable? Do you have any good or bad experiences with it?

I'd like to ask out somebody I work with, but I'm concerned it will make things awkward if it goes poorly. I've turned down dates in the past from coworkers since it just seemed odd and I wouldn't want to risk my career, but now that I don't even work in that field anymore, I kinda don't care as much. And hell, six of my peers are married to people at the same business anyways.

Is it the norm to date in the workplace now?
>>
Why would a girl ask a random guy on the street to give her a hug
>>
>>18817181
If you need to ask 50 questions about the same scenario in one thread, you need to just make your own thread.
>>
>>18817196
He's actually not me, soooo. Answer him.

I mean
> I've turned down dates in the past from coworkers since it just seemed odd and I wouldn't want to risk my career, but now that I don't even work in that field anymore, I kinda don't care as much. And hell, six of my peers are married to people at the same business anyways.

None of that applies to me
>>
Yesterday
>with friends during break playing ping-pong
>qt is with us, but she's taken
>she and I are still friendly and a little flirty
>figure it's a good way to practice talking to girls and get over my nerves
>recently I've noticed she has no issue bumping into me during the game
>yesterday, i found her constantly 'in the way', leaning on me when laughing, generally overextending into my personal space
>at one point she bumps my crotch with her butt when she easily could've gone around me
>realize that her boyfriend was out and warning flags go off in my head
>best case she's not realizing what she's doing
>worst case she's trying to string me along on the side
>I've got no interest in starting drama and decide to back off a bit
>but not complaining about a little bit of attention from a cute girl

Today
>her boyfriend is out again and I take his usual place
>we DESTROY the competition and I give her a high five in excitement
>she freezes for half a second before returning the gesture
>strange, since she hasn't been shy about giving high fives before, but I shrug it off
>run into her later on in the day
>she waves me over but is acting a bit stiff and keeping distance
>I ask about what her boyfriend is up to, since he's been out for two days now
>she mumbles about sleeping until the afternoon and getting a text from him
>sounds uncomfortable with the topic, and drops it at the first chance
>as we near where we have to split, she starts stumbling over her words and slowing her pace
>I carry the conversation to the end of our walk
>we split and she practically skips away

At first I figured she rushed off because she was worried about her boyfriend. But looking back on it, she sounded more bored than concerned when I brought him up.
My second thought was that I somehow offended her, hence the sudden distance, but she went out of her way to talk to me.
Now I'm thinking either A) 99% I'm getting baited after all, or B) 1% she might actually be interested

Thoughts?
>>
File: doubt.png (29 KB, 300x162)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>18817197
If that' really not you then he needs to read the fucking thread since we've answered over and over that you should never ask someone out while they're working under any circumstance because turning you down is awkward or impossible to do while also maintaining a professional relationship.
>>
File: file.png (114 KB, 564x1055)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>18817205
That should be proof enough. But he could atleast searched the page for the keywords on his stuff. He would have seen it answered. (Though he could be making fun of me, but IDK nor care)
>>
what do femanons of /adv/ think is the ideal bf
or if you already have a boyfriend, what makes him so great
it would help a lot if details were provided rather than a general statement
>>
>>18817098
no, everyone asks this. you're being bullshat
>>
>>18817212
(You)'s are easy to edit in MS paint anon, it takes 2 seconds.
>>
>>18817200
She has a bf so this is a non-issue
>>
>>18817224
Meh, I aint arguing anymore
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38 KB, 280x200)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>18817228
Good.
>>
I had sex with a coworker from an old job today. Shes 37 and married I'm 29 single. I feel pretty shitty about it but I don't know if I can resist doing it again. She said I was the second guy she's ever slept with, too
>>
Why do I get so sad and lonely in the fall and winter

Not seasonal affective disorder, but just loneliness and a desire for companionship in general
>>
>>18817236
Man you two are shitty people
>>
>>18817240
It's actually a real thing, a phenomena that affects a lot of people.
There's a couple theories,
1 is that the lack of sunlight actually does affect our moods.
2 is that there are a lot of family and romantic based holidays in the winter, thanksgiving, christmas, new years, valentines day, etc, so therefore if you do not have a partner, or are close with family, you feel left out of those holidays. But you have to see all the "normal" people out and about, happily doing their shopping and festivities, which is like salt in the wounds.
>>
>>18817221
My bf is independent; he has goals, hobbies and friends separate from me and mine. He doesn't feel the need to constantly smother me or know what I'm doing every second of every day. Nor does he want that kind of clingy behavior from me.

He is the smartest person I've ever met, but he doesn't look down on people who aren't as intellectual as he is. He is confident and self assured, he doesn't need anyone to tell him how good he is, but he isn't smug or arrogant about it.

He is supportive of me in every way; my hobbies (which are fairly childish to a lot of people), my goals, my emotions. He will stand up for me if I need it and hold me when I just need to cry it out.

He is funny, spontaneous, quiet, bookish, generous, laid back, introverted but not anti-social, patient and thoughtful.

He gives me back messages whenever I ask, he can play Seasons Don't Fear The Reaper on bass, he's got a keen interest in boats that I don't understand (tanks are cooler), he has a ticklish waist and the cutest dimples, he listens to me gush about the things I like and retains knowledge of those things even when they don't interest him.

I could go on forever, honestly.
>>
File: 1469153740229.jpg (169 KB, 2005x990)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
I just set up a study session with a girl and just five minutes ago realized that i'm scheduled to work at that time. I'm texting her tomorrow about it. Will she think i'm a flake? I suggested this btw
>>
>>18817273
I think the general rule is if you make the effort to reschedule (and make sure your work schedule doesn't conflict this time) they should understand. It's only when you flake like
"Oh yeah sorry something came up I can't come" that it's pretty much assumed you're bailing altogether.

That's a different statement than
"Hey sorry, something came up and I can't make it, but I'm free on Saturday, can we do it then?"
>>
How do I convince my boss im not a weirdo for asking if it looks like I have ocd 2 weeks after I kept asking out a 16-17 year old coworker for 5 months straight? Also he looked really emotionally distressed and idk why. Also almost 20
>>
>>18817286
Why havent you been fired lol
>>
>>18817270
How did you meet him? How long have you known him?
>>
>>18817282
>"Hey sorry, something came up and I can't make it, but I'm free on Saturday, can we do it then?"
that's too vague, put it like
"Hey sorry, I goofed up and I actually work during (time), mind if we could do it later like on (day)? I didn't mean to mess up your schedule like that."
>>
>>18817296
Its a long story. Honestly i havent seen him since I asked that.. im worried what will happen
>>
>>18817298
Well no shit you apply your specific details, was just saying when you add a firm reschedule with a specific date it makes you seem less like you're just bailing in general.
saying "I can't make it" period. end of dicussion means "I don't want to go" and we all know it.
Saying "I can't make it, but here's why and when I can make it" means something genuinely did happen and you do actually want to see the person.
>>
>>18817297
He's actually my friend's brother. I met him when she brought him to a new years party.

I've known him 3-4 years. We've been together for almost 2 years now. (I've known my friend/his sister for 6-7 years)
>>
>>18817302
You were harassing an underage girl who I'm sure reported you a million times to this manager. Its nothing shy of a miracle that you are still employed
>>
>>18817312
We are really understaffed.. I bave a couple more friends that are joining soon and im worried theyll find out about this.. is there anything I can say, or is my life over?
>>
>>18817309
Something really similar happened with my friend. He went to a grad party for a friend he's known for a decade and met the friend's cousin. They've been dating for almost a year.

If you don't mind me asking more questions, how old are you? My friend and I are in college so he never sees the girl. I find it really sweet how you view him and kinda want to know more.
>>
>>18817319
No, quit so you can regain your honor and next time don't mercilessly harass underage girls.
Pro tip, if they reject you once that's it. Do not ever approach them again, they are not interested in you and even if they do change their mind (they wont) then they will come to you.
>>
I'm a 22 year old woman and I've had 9 sexual partners, 2 of them ejaculated into me several times at different points in time while I was taking birth control or on my period. I was really careless and I wish I never had sex at all. I want to be a mother and home maker now.... The last time I had sex was about 8 months ago with someone I tried settling down with but they didn't want to.... Every day I'm ashamed of the past. Can any male reassure me? I fell for the hedonism life for a couple of years and I'm paying for it now since I'm single and lonely.
>>
>>18817329
Sure, I'm happy to answer any questions you have anon (not lewd tho).

I'm 20 and he's 23.
>>
>>18817354
wtf is this trolling bullshit all about
>>
>>18817367
Hey, it's an opportunity for me to ask a fragile question of mine while being anonymous.... What more can I do?
>>
>>18817377
I feel I'm swallowing it whole, but whatever.

there's nothing wrong with what you did. Nobody really cares.
Just wait for the right one and stop sleeping around if you feel bad about it
>>
>>18817384
Why is there nothing wrong with that? Doesn't it make me less attractive to a potential mate? Don't males typically desire virgins?
>>
>>18817391
Only virgins desire virgins
t. Virgin
>>
>>18817391
uh, yes and no.
personally, I'd like to sleep with a virgin just once, to learn how it is. But otherwise I prefer a skilled girl.
Furthermore, a person having sex with you is a great compliment - you are the one worth risking all the bad stuff that can come with this, and you are the one worth pleasing.
So if a girl who slept with others chooses me over them, the compliment is even greater.

However, nobody likes sluts. You can have as many partners as you wish, just don't go to bed with anybody. Have your standards and make them court you for some time
>>
File: aaaahhhhhhhh.jpg (43 KB, 728x546)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
> at college
> super friendly girl in my friend group
> one guys asks her out (after everyone else in the group recommends it, thinking she's into him)
> this goes badly and kind of degrades their friendship

A few days ago, this girl asked me to play chess, so we did. (I lost, of course.) Today another friend was bored, so I suggested she go play chess with this girl.
> "I didn't know [girl] played chess."

This makes me inclined to think she's interested in me, but she hasn't been otherwise going out of her way to spend time with me (possibly just shyness, but that seems unlikely), and I don't want to end up like the last guy who misinterpreted this.
>>
Do you girls get turned on by your own sexiness? Srsly. Boobs
>>
>>18817408
I'm in college too. I definitely think you should take the safe route and try to be closer friends with her. Don't come off too strong. If you spend more time with her and she wants something to happen, it'll happen.
>>
>>18817221
This is my ideal boyfriend:

Gentle with animals
Shares their day with me
Wants me to have friends and wants to meet them
Likes to go places with me
Takes responsibility for mistakes
Ambitious
Gives me space
Will share their feelings with me
Doesn't put me down
Trusting
Good communication
>>
>>18817391
not really, that's a meme. not wanting a girl that's seen a football fields length of dick is less of a meme.
>>
>>18817413
Yes. Mostly when a man enjoys our sexiness. But if I'm on top and they're pounding me hard from underneath and my boobs are flying up and down it really turns me on. Or if we're going at it doggy and they are slapping their hips across my ass really loudly I'm so into it. So uh.... kinda? Do you get turned on by your dick?
>>
>>18817413
Not turned on, but I like the feel of my own boobs. It's nice to cup them and run my hands around them. They're super soft. I can see the appeal.
>>
>>18817221
I hate it when other guys ask this. Girls end up giving responses, and I just see it as a checklist of 'reasons why you're still single'. "Ambition" is the one that stings the most, I just want a quiet life working at the parts counter. It pays fine.
>>
>>18817426
>Doesn't put me down
Is there a line with this and just joking around?

I was with some friends and these two girls were doing braids in each others hair, but one did the other's hair into pig tails at one point. I jokingly said "you look like you're 12!"

I thought it was pretty harmless but my sister said it was mean and uncalled for.
>>
>>18817433
This sounds about right. Though, a virgin would be preferable for me (just because the smaller experience gap, the better), if she's only slept with guys in longer term relationships then it's alright.

t. 22 year old virgin
>>
>>18817437
Ambition doesn't always apply to working. It can be hobbies or life goals or learning about new things. I just hate when a guy wants nothing out of life but coming home to sit on his as and play the same exact game over and over. And then doesn't make any effort in any other area of their life. Nobody wants that.
>>
So I've seen this girl two times so far. However she has a boyfriend. Every time we have gone out she has been the one to buy ME shit. Tomorrow she is coming over to "watch" a movie at my place.

I'm going to try and give her the D. Is this fucked up?
>>
>>18817440
Well, I just got out of a physically, mentally, verbally abusive relationship, so it's a little different. My ex would mock me for flinching while he raised his hand to punch me after yelling at me for hours.
But I think that it's generally okay to just be able to joke around with people. Too sensitive of a partner is never fun. Just make sure your tone of voice is appropriate.
>>
>>18817434
>Do you get turned on by your dick?
NO, but dicks are ugly, like guys
>>
>>18817474
You sound super straight haha I think dicks are appealing... and guys
>>
>>18817455
I guess that can work, but it doesn't seem like it's enough. Especially with my hobbies. I don't think a girl would look kindly upon some guy who's highest dreams are to reach EX rank in Enhanced Service Pistol and to return his 30 year old truck to factory condition in between pirating anime and playing videogames with his teamspeak group.
>>
Am I a bad person if I go out with someone with the intention of seducing them on the first or second date and no real intentions of making it long term when they stated they are looking for "something serious"?

>>18817465
Yes, but do it anyways. Her problem, not yours.
>>
Will sleeping around help me realize my ex wasn't all that special?
>>
File: aSVjtu7.png (225 KB, 2400x2400)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
Why does literally every girl in college have a boyfriend? I'm not saying I'm perfect (believe me, I'm a piece of shit but I'm working on myself), but it seems like everyone I'm interested in drops the bf bomb (even the not so attractive ones).
>>
>>18817492
yes.
Provided they actually weren't
>>
>>18817479
I mean, a small minority of girls totally would. Everyone's different. Maybe pick up something interesting or at least easy that could help you meet the types of girls you're interested in? If that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>18817478
Touche. Touche
>>
girls, have you ever broke up/ decided not to enter a relationship, solely because of the guy's performance in bed?
>>
Guys, how fucked am I for having a wonky face?

>One eye higher than the other, with one lower eyelid that droops, so that eye is noticeably larger
>I've always known this, but decide to look in a reverse mirror
>It's so fucking noticeable
>crooked nose
>crooked mouth

Am I doomed?
>>
>>18817554
are you a nice, kind person with good morals, intelligent, able to be happy and good in bed?
>>
>>18817503
What can I pick up that lets me meet shut in nerds?
>>
I'm asexual but I've been having a lot of suggestive conversation and action with a cute coworker of mine. I got drunk and asked him to kiss me(he said not while I'm drunk lol) and made him grope my breasts, and Im worried that I'm leading him on, because I haven't told him I'm asexual! I'm totally not interested in sex!

I am a kissless virgin so I don't really know my limits and what I am and am not comfortable with so I dunno, maybe this is a good chance to learn how far I'm willing to go, I'm just worried 'cause this dude's like real sexual and real kinky lol I don't wanna disappoint him or scare him away since I really like him

But boys, should I tell him? When should I tell him?
>>
>>18817554
the eye problem is a common thing that people notice, and we cant tell if its drastic without a pic. try smiling more and >>/fit/
>>
>>18817571
You obviously aren't fucking asexual. You JUST admitted to having sexual thoughts for someone. You violated your own definition.
>>
>>18817585
Dude, asexual means having no sexual attraction or desire, and I'm not sexually attracted to this guy and that's my issue, 'cause I think I'm leading this guy on and giving him the expectation that he'll get laid!
>>
>>18817607
I'm with the other anon.
that you have no desire for one guy, doesn't mean you're asexual. Also, getting sexual as fuck with someone once you get drunk suggests you are actually fucking turned on by them, but you're repressing it for some reason.

Also, your use of exclamation marks is very unsettling
>>
I'm a 22 year old living with his parents (saving money while working postcollege), and I've never had a girl over to my house before. I was away for college for the past 4 years so I always had my own place. But this girl I've been seeing wants to spend the night since we both live with parents. How can I bring her over without making a big deal about it to my parents? They don't have a problem with me having people over, but like I said I've never had a girl over
>>
Female here ldr 1 year !
>inb4 ldr
I'm around 20 and it's my first relationship and i have a bf he's 22 we already visited eachother a couple of times but never really talked that much to his parents (he still lives with them) anyways I'll be visiting on this next holidays and he's telling he's excited to make out and sexual things and uncomfortable with doing that in their house since i see it as trashy/slutty he says he sees it as normal and even suggested touching eachother while they were asleep

It's wrong that i think that?
>>
>>18817617
I've never experienced sexual attraction in my whole life tho, like, it all just grosses me out
Trust me, I've tried watching porn, I've tried masturbating, but nothing ever happens and I'm totally fine with it

As this guy was squeezing my boobs I just laid there, there was nothing, it didn't feel, like, enjoyable or anything, it was nothing, and I did it for laughs 'cause I know he's weak and

But honestly, you might be right, I might just be repressing it! Who knows! Also sorry for the unsettling use of exclamation marks, lol, I feel like it adds more personality, y'know?
>>
Hey guys not really gender related but are shells rocks?
>>
>>18817607
>Dude, asexual means having no sexual attraction or desire

>>18817607
>I got drunk and asked him to kiss me(he said not while I'm drunk lol) and made him grope my breasts

I hope you realize how retarded this sounds.
>>
File: 1482694510777.jpg (13 KB, 249x213)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>18817683
Oh god it does

it's so confusing
>>
>>18817155
>Asking a girl out is equivalent to sexual harrasment?
It is if you're not hot.
>>
>>18817693
I legitimately believe like 99% of "asexuals" are just people with very low libidos and you probably fall into that category. You're at least curious about sexuality if you want him to play with your tits. It's why they're having to make up retarded terms like "grey asexual".
>>
>>18817660
well, just let him fuck you then. Maybe you'll like it.
If you don't like it, you can still laugh at how weak he is
win/win
>>
>>18817679
nah
but they rock
>>
File: katebush.jpg (34 KB, 340x425)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Guys, what do you think of Kate Bush's voice?

She's indisputably a massively talented singer and musician, but she sounds cartoonish to me as a straight woman. But then I wonder if the hyper-femininity is attractive to men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZ4c5vLyJc
>>
>>18817660
Man this would kill me. If I was fooling around with a girl and she didn't have any response, her nipples didn't get hard or she didn't get wet, it would kill me.
>>
File: 106.jpg (31 KB, 680x340)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Girls, Your bf act like this.

WWYD
>>
>>18817721
Musically, it's soothing and oddly oriental in a way. Her breath control and command over emotion is undeniable, 10/10 would collab. Personally, it's squeaky and the high-frequency would annoy me after a while--so I could agree with you on the cartoony bit. That particular song reminded me of the theme to Samurai Champloo, an acclaimed anime.

It's not sexy to me
>>
>>18817707
That makes a lot of sense, actually! But the term "grey asexual" seems stupid lol why's there gotta be a label for every single little thing

>>18817709
Maybe I'll just see where this whole thing goes with him! I mean, I don't think I'll ever be up for sex sex (I don't even use tampons it creeps me out to put stuff up there lmao) but maybe I'll learn a bit about myself along the way

>>18817722
THAT'S MY FEAR, THAT'S WHY I FEEL I SHOULD TELL HIM
I never let him get past my bra though lol
>>
>>18817501
What if they were? And how can I tell if I don't try?
>>
>>18817571
Lol, my ex was a virgin and said she was asexual when we met. Now she loves it rough, fantasizes about being tied up and dominated and is out clubbing every weekend.
>>
>>18817745
If a girl told me she didn't like sex and it didn't make her feel good I couldn't be with her. If you don't want sex then the passion can't be there, at least to me.

Go see a doctor or some shit.
>>
>>18817748
This.

Any girl that's "asexual" clearly hasn't had a real man fuck her. You'll want more and more sex after the first time good time.
>>
>>18817745
>But the term "grey asexual" seems stupid lol why's there gotta be a label for every single little thing
Demisexual was a term made up by a teenage girl as an excuse to fuck demihumans in a roleplaying session and people are still trying to make it a thing. Or in other words, because they're attention whores. You get to be a bigger snowflake as a "grey asexual" than someone who just has a low libido.

>>18817721
Not really my thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yU4oY0ayl4

Women like this have always been my guilty pleasure.
>>
>>18817746
If they were, I guess you're fucked.
I mean, I can obviously speak only about my own experiences, which are as follows:

>first real gf with sex and stuff
>actual, non-memeish soulmates. We understand each other is some very special, direct way
>break up cause very complicated reasons, mostly due to us both being immature at that point
>when we meet, there are strong emotions everywhere. We always hug and care about each other and have important conversations and stuff. Sometimes we fuck
>I miss her as fuck, but she doesn't really want to be in a relationship with me again

So I'm always torn apart, because every time I see her, I am overcome by great joy and peace, but also nostalgia and melancholia.
Still, I wouldn't ever want to leave her forever.

And if she didn't like me, I guess my only option would be to try to forget.

And I don't know about any ways of telling how the things are without trying
>>
File: 1461708881124.jpg (177 KB, 1200x900)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>18817748
>>18817752
>>
>>18817221
My ideal man is intelligent, compassionate, well read, interested in films and music, confident but not arrogant, slightly introverted, humble, does not see me as lesser, doing something they love with their life and not angry at the world, with some added adventurousness as a bonus.
>>
>>18817768
Why is it disgusting? I bet you're a virgin.
>>
>>18817270
>>18817221
>>18817426
>>18817769

I love this shit, you ask a guy what he wants in a woman he would say not a bitch, cute face, and not too fat.

Kind of glad the tide of western society is turning with shit like MGTOW and sex robots lol
>>
File: 1455917748332.jpg (69 KB, 744x739)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Ladies:

I'm 25, haven't been on a date in almost a decade and haven't had sex in almost a year and a half. My social group is also limited to those at least 3 years younger than me. I'm not going about advertising this, but how big of a red flag is it given my social age range?
>>
>>18817749
This is soul-crushing for me but completely expected
I wanna get married some day, have kids via a surrogate mother, and never have sex, but honestly I don't think it'll ever happen because I'll never find a guy who would settle for that

>>18817762
oh my gosh I have a friend who says she's demisexual and she says "yeah I'm not sexually attracted to people unless I have a connection with them" like okay but sexuality is about who you're attracted to, not when you're attracted to someone. It's honestly so stupid! Everyone wants to be special I guess lmao
>>
>>18817781
>men have low standards and women have high ones
Evolutionary psychology 101
>>
File: what.gif (1020 KB, 320x212)
1020 KB
1020 KB GIF
>I wanna get married some day, have kids via a surrogate mother, and never have sex

You need to start taking some kind of pills, because this shit isn't normal.
>>
>>18817781
I was asked what makes my boyfriend great. I listed the qualities he has that I like.

Why are you so butthurt that I like a lot of things about my bf?
>>
File: 1461948841564.jpg (30 KB, 439x439)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>18817791
I know it isn't normal but I'm satisfied with it, what can I say
>>
>>18817793
He's just pointing out whats funny.

And you've got it mixed up. It's not that you like a lot of things about your boyfriend, it's that he wouldn't be your boyfriend in the first place unless he already had that huge list of standards checked off for you.
>>
>>18817789
I just find it funny, is all.

See, what these girls said interests me because it's like the "perfect man", but I don't think that's what anyone would want. I don't want a perfect girl, she would be boring, I like imperfections. If all the shit these girls listed applied to one guy she would get sick of him because there's no conflict, nothing to work on, just everything is smooth which makes life boring.
>>18817793
As nice as he sounds, I'm sure there's things about him you don't like. Are you still in the honeymoon phase? How long have you been with him?
>>
>>18817801
>I like imperfection
Stupid drama is a classic substitute for an interesting personality.
>>
>>18817796
You really shouldn't be satisfied with it. Only some numale would be with you, any guy worth his salt would want to have sex and babies with you.

I wouldn't have babies with someone other than my spouse, if she was infertile maybe if she had a sister, but if she is healthy and capable and refuses to do so its a deal breaker. Do you really want to be with a man that is sexually frustrated that he can't even make love to his wife? Because that's what every man is gonna be like unless he's getting side action and is a bad person in general.
>>
>>18817801
so you want a dumb, ugly girl because that makes life rough, therefore interesting?

holy shit, dude
>>
>>18817801
Of course there are things about him I don't like, but that wasn't relevant to the question.

>>18817800
Why would I settle for someone else, with fewer qualities I like, when I could be with a guy who has more qualities I like? Not like I forced him to date me.
>>
>>18817804
you're kind of stupid.
she just is this way and you have a problem for some reaon.
she may simply find herself some asexual guy and live happily
>>
>>18817802
It's not drama. It's wabi sabi.

No matter how interesting someone is, if they don't have any conflicting views and they're "perfect", you'll get bored
>>18817805
No, I want a girl with different interests than me, into different stuff, all that. As good as it sounds if I had a girlfriend that was into everything I was into, I would be bored with her because we agree on everything. It's more to be with a girl and introduce her to your hobbies and interests, and she does the same. It broadens your horizons and keeps things fresh.
>>18817807
The question stands, how long have you been with him.
>>
>>18817764
Sounds like me desu, except for the fucking which she doesn't want to do anymore because of feelings that might develop.
>>
>>18817807
I just want you to understand the subtle yet very important difference. You think you could list things you like about your boyfriend forever, but actually its just that your list of standards and demands is forever long.

And of course, his list of expectations of you is significantly shorter, since you're a woman.
>>
>>18817804
Hopefully by the time I'm ready for kids I'll have a guy whose thoughts on the subject differ from yours, but probably not lmao

>>18817808
>she may simply find herself some asexual guy and live happily
I can only hope!
>>
>>18817809
A few months shy of 2 years, we've known each other for 4 years.

>>18817812
I don't see how it's my problem if he has fewer standards than me, nor do I see how it matters. He meets mine and I meet his.
>>
>>18817818
Just don't take it for granted how easy life is for you by having a vagina, that's all.
>>
>>18817820
K
>>
>>18816126
Do they look related? Could be her brother.

>>18817098
In a town or college, it's normal. In a large city it would be weird though. It's not a bad idea for small talk though, because even if you were there at different times you can talk about teachers etc, or you could have played that school in a match.

>>18817155
Get an excuse to get her number (trading shifts etc) and see if she's genuinely interested, even platonically, in you before taking any steps further.

>>18817286
Just keep to yourself for a while, sounds like everything you say is autistic. Also this sounds really creepy.

>>18817782
How did you meet them? If you are all in your 20s I wouldn't consider it weird, especially if you met them as coworkers or through a younger sibling or something.
>>
Date scrub here. What are some topics to definitely not talk about on a first date, and what are obvious red flags besides her mentioning her ex(es) all the time?
>>
>>18817860
Religon
Abortion
Politics
Exes
>>
>>18817860
The Jewish and/or Negro problem.
>>
Theres a former friend who messaged me on facebook today asking if Im going to some other friends thing in a few days. I dont want anything to do with this friend group (except for a few). I blew off an event today that friend who messaged me is at. Should I reply to text now while they are all out (and inevitability talk of conversation would be how I always blow them off) or wait until tomorrow to reply? I have 0 interest in having any contact at all with this person as they were extremely toxic when I saw them. This individual stresses me any time they contact me because its awkward constantly blowing him off. Doesnt seem to get the message I have no interest in being friends with him
>>
File: 34cGu4B.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>Girls
I've never been in a relationship before, I have this co-worker who's friendly and talkative with me.
Is she interested in me, or is my virginity interrupt it as something else because she's one of the few women that talk to me and not a family member?
>>
>>18817862
good form
>>
question for the men: Catholosicm makes it a sin to masterbate. But isn't that kind of like peeing? doesnt semen build up and need to be let out? isn't it physically impossible for a man to be celebate AND never masturbate? How do priests do it? or are they all closet masturbators by biological necessity? (no pedophile priest jokes please!!! I hate them too much)
>>
>>18817901
wait until tomorrow. Then it appears you weren't available. (In future Just keep being unavailable until this person gives up.
>>
>>18817921
It becomes uncomfortable and very tempting to jerk it. But there are other mechanism for release like sex and nocturnal emissions. The semen is also dissolved in your urine, so you also piss it out.
>>
>>18817926
Its been a year and they still havent given up...

They try every to organize something with me every few months
>>
>>18817921
so called pollutions happen. You have a wet dream and wake up with the cum shot during your sleep.

If you masturbate often, there is more semen produced, so it will hurt if you don't cum for some time (two weeks for me, but I guess that varies).

Probably if you don't masturbate, pollutions come often enough to let out any cum before it starts hurting. I don't know though, I've never even had one in my life, as I masturbated since I started producing sperm.

>>18817934
this is not true for the sperm cells. I don't know about the rest of the seminal fluid

As for the priests - they are simply hypocrites, nothing more. The part about it being sinful is there to force people to breed more, so they earn more for the church. So they probably fap every day.
>>
>>18817921
Only dead sperm cells come out in urine, not live ones. And it is physically possible for a man to be both celibate and never masturbate, but you've got to have a really immense willpower. Or lock yourself up in chastity.
>>
Guys/Gals
Best way to ask out a girl on first date?
cheerss
>>
>>18817921
There's a difference between masturbation and a wet dream.

>>18817955
To put it very autistically and predatory
Get to talk to her one on one (Hey X, got a minute?). Don't corner her (this feels creepy), and just ask if she wants to do activity Y with you, on date Z perhaps
>>
Am I the only one who thinks girls literally have no 'game'?

I know they don't need it, cause rightfully its our job to prove our charm, but surely they have do better than dead enders?

The amount of times I get a yes or a no with multiple words and emojis to denote some enthusiasm. What the fuck am I meant to do?

Its barely a question. More a rant. Just wish girls helped me out and actually hold good conversation. Literally a single yes no question and the convo takes a bullet to the leg.
>>
>>18816535
Nigga just go on the trip and talk after.

Just share the amazing experience with her and cherish every moment of it.

If you break up over some future kid that wont exist then at least you'll always have NYC
>>
>>18817990
>What the fuck am I meant to do?
Ask open, not closed questions, you moron.
>>
>>18817949
thanks for clearing that up I've always wondered!!!
>>
>>18817554
>Guys, how fucked am I for having a wonky face?
>I've always known this, but decide to look in a reverse mirror

Pretty sure everyone, at some point in their life, is dissatisfied with the way they look and think they look much worse than they actually do.

>inb4 No! really! You don't know what your'e talking about, I'm fucked up.

Regardless of the truth, as long as you think that, it'll probably show up in the way you act and dock you those ineffable points that actually count towards attraction.

>>18817571
>But boys, should I tell him? When should I tell him?
>Deciding you're mind about something before you even have experienced anything at all.

I'd probably, very definitely, give you a funny look if you told me that.

I get that it sounds cool to do when you're young (I know I had my fair share of these) but why don't you live a little before you jump to make sweeping assertions about how you are or are not?

>>18817658
>It's wrong that i think that?
Do what you're comfortable with. If you want to have intimate times and don't feel comfortable at their house, get a room.
>>18817679
>Hey guys not really gender related but are shells rocks?

I mean... technically you would be closer calling it a bone than you would a rock.

>>18817721
>Guys, what do you think of Kate Bush's voice?

Sounds Asian.

Don't really give a fuck either way to be honest. Girlfriend has a higher pitch voice, also dated plenty with lower raspier voices. It's whatever to me (though my girlfriend has musical training, and has synyestheia for sound and color, so music and sound a very much a part of her life and it even bleeds through in the way she speaks, which i find pretty pleasant)

IIRC there's a studies out there say that men tend to be more attracted to huskier voices (think scarlet Johnson and Marilyn Monroe) to reedier voices (like the one you linked). There's supposedly even a biological reason behind it (having to do with fertility and ovulation and whatnot).
>>
>>18817975
Shoulda specified over text lmao, ask when they free or just say hey lets do x
>>
Girls, Do you like the nipples being licked??
>>
>>18817941
sounds like a tough situation. You might need to come up with a fake hobby that you can always say you are doing, or a fake boy/girlfriend to be busy with.
>>
Did you ever state your love successfully? How?
>>
what's the minimum penis size that you would be okay with? like, the size that won't turn you down from a man that you like.
>>
>>18817993
Open questions are overrated.

>So what kind of stuff are you into?
>Films and books :)

Going on to ask what films and books isn't good conversation. Its an interview.

Every question can get a shitty, closed answer and very often does.

But whatever, thats life.
>>
>>18818038
Micropenis which is 3inch. Are you insecure? How long is your?
>>
>>18818040
Okay, enjoy your yes or no answers and dead conversations.
>>
>>18818002
no, we hate it
>>
>>18818045
4.5"
>>
>>18818051
Why???
>>
File: 1485064002739.jpg (53 KB, 500x382)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>18818040
>Open questions are overrated.
No, they arent. Closed questions have a start and an end. Do you like [thing]? Yes or no. That's it.

How do you feel about [thing]? Well now there are all sorts of ways she can approach this question, even if its not something she likes. That doesn't mean she can't give a yes or no answer either mind you, and if a woman keeps doing that odds are she's not actually all that interested in talking to you to begin with.
>>
>>18818046
>Ask open questions!
>Demonstrate how open questions can still have shit answers
>Enjoy your yes and no answers!

Okay, man.
>>
>>18818053
Are you virgin and insecure???
>>
>>18818058
yes
>>
>>18818055
the nipples are meant for children. It feels like breasfeeding.Gross.
I guess that the girls who are into mothering their bfs enjoy it though
>>
>>18818060
Why had you worried about your dick, Even before you couldn't take a woman to a bed??
>>
>>18818067
But don't many women like it though ??Btw how about touching?
>>
>>18818069
idk, i don't even want to pursue anyone, i don't really want intimacy. i mean i jerk off to intimacy but i don't feel i'm desperate for one. i don't feel i need women or anyone, really.

this is just something that makes me feel bad about myself, makes me feel inferior to other men. makes me overcompensate in a pathetic way. i'm not worried about sex or women, i don't want one. i stopped wanting something that i know isn't made for me. wanting them seems very unrealistic for a man like me
>>
>>18818074
Why are you ugly ??
>>
>>18818073
touching's ok, but better work it down quickly
>>
>>18818076
i'm not ugly, i have a pretty good face, i think. i guess i'm just poorly made. i have issues with intimacy in general. and recently, with self esteem too.
>>
I am like really expressive and emotional and creative, my hobbies are music and photography
What do you think about it girls? Its true that I connect very good with women on emotional level but honestly I just cannot get into sex territory
>>
>>18818081
Why?? What's your race??
>>
>>18818088
southeast asian. 5'7 too so yeah, bottomest of the barrel. at least i like looking at myself in the mirror.
>>
>>18818077
Do you dislike caress?? You're the only woman that i know don't like nipple caress.
>>
>>18818091
>>18818088
i was brought up by people who also have issues, i guess.
>>
>>18818091
Isn't it average in your cunt?? If you're good looking, That's not a big deal. Face>>>>>height
>>
>>18818051
No,you hate it
My last girl couldn't get wet without playing with her nipples
Each girl is different
>>
>>18818096
i don't really care what's happening here. i can see myself moving out to the US sometime in the future, spending the rest of my life there alone.
>>
>>18818092
it's normal, that people you know are similar to each other. It's because they share interests with you and come from a few social circles. Thus if one of your friends likes something, high chances are that another one does as well

My friends are mostly the same as me - we want our asses taken care of by men and use our breasts for children
>>
>>18818106
So you was memed by your friends, amirite?? Also, Do you dislike any of caress??
>>
File: miesmuschel.jpg (35 KB, 440x440)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Ladies, what's the best way of eating you out?
>>
>>18818114
would you fuck off already. Go voyeuring somewhere else
it's you who's been memed
>>
>>18818119
? You sound meme, you dyke.. Don't you have self conscious???
>>
File: kiss them gently.gif (937 KB, 500x281)
937 KB
937 KB GIF
>>18818087
It is called escallation dingus. You get them on your bed, then you accidentally start cuddling them and if they arent stopping your advances, you do more and more bold moves.

>>18818074
>isnt made for me
Self fullfilling prophecy. Feel free to die alone.

>>18818002
Try neck instead while gently groping their boobs.

>>18817990
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
You can always ask why, how and so on even when her answer was yes. You just suck at conversation. And if she cant be bothered to talk to you, she wont date you neither.
>>
>>18818123
>Self fullfilling prophecy. Feel free to die alone.
i'd rather die alone than living with a woman, while knowing that she thinks about other men once in a while. no matter how natural it is, i can't really tolerate it.
>>
How do ask a girl how many guys she's fucked and what race? Inb4 /pol/, it's not, blacks have higher chances of stds and it does kind of show a certain character in a white girl she dates blacks.
>>
>>18818128
If you meet many women, You can easily find them. LmAO
>>
File: dating race.png (18 KB, 495x391)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>18818126
Well then why are you whining about it here and why are you even worried about your micro penis? Use this to get rid of your sexual urges and be happy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medroxyprogesterone_acetate
One injection every 1~3 months (depends on how horny you are) and be free of lust.

>>18818128
Just ask her. How many boyfriends did you have antoannete? Was any of them black? You see, i am very insecure and racists on top of it, so please bear with me. And btw almost nobody wants to date blacks, not even black themselves.
>>
>>18818128
Just fuck her at least once before and you could ask her pretty much anytime after that
>>
>>18818380
>very insecure and racist

Insecure, slightly. The Propaganda gets to you.
Racist, yes.
>>18818381
Not gonna fuck a girl and have her tell me after she's fucked a bunch of negroes and the chances of an std is sky high.
>>
>>18818385
>What are condoms?
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51 KB, 383x322)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>18818385
Ever heard about condoms?

Or you can take both std tests and dont fuck until results come back.
>>
>>18818386
>>18818387
Condoms hurt my dick, the only kind that doesn't is lambskin because they stretch a little more, but those don't prevent stds

Besides I wouldn't fuck a girl with a std even if she had a condom.
>>
>>18818380
>Well then why are you whining about it here and why are you even worried about your micro penis?
idk, i always need someone to tell me something about me
>>
>>18818391
>Condoms hurt my dick
In what way?

>Besides I wouldn't fuck a girl with a std even if she had a condom.
Most sexually active people have some kind of latent/sleeping STD
>>
>>18818391
>Condoms hurt my dick

FYI they make them in different sizes.
>>
>>18818397
My girth. It just fucking strangles the base of my dick basically and is way too tight. I've tried several different kinds, even magnum XXL, but it hurts. Lambskin is slightly bigger and feels better, but obviously doesn't beat raw.

I would order some custom condoms or some shit but it's been a couple months since my last time having sex.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202 KB, 540x742)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>18818396
I have free advices for you:
Start doing some sport.
Start reading books.
Unplug your head from your ass.
Get some friends (preferably more pathetic than you so you will feel better).
Ask that girl on date. You know which one.
Stop being doormat.
Go see psychologist.
Grow up.
>>
I am so ugly and embarassing that I know I won't have sex again, ever.

Please someone tell me that this is fine and that I'm worthy anyway as a human being
>>
>>18818408
idk why i should though. i can't really see the connection between those stuffs and being less of a pathetic person i am now. how does doing sport make me less pathetic? how does getting friends? i can't make friends, i'm not interested in people, i can't be genuinely interested in people's stories or even care about them.

why should i read book? and what kind of books? i've bought some books (political novel and some postcolonial history, because of /pol/) but i haven't finished them, books bore me out really bad.

what girl? i'm not really attracted to anyone right now. this past 3 years, i feel like i haven't been attracted to anyone. idk, i can't like anyone. i don't really trust that girls have the good trait that i want them to have. or idk maybe i just wish i was as good as their male friends. but i'm genetically cursed so my choice is either acknowledge it (like what i'm doing now) or drown myself in delusions.

how am i a doormat? i insult women, i don't even think they should be able to vote or be a president. if they can't respect me, they'd have to hate or fear me.
>>
Ladies: I recently got out of a relationship and into a fwb deal who is in the same situation. While I don't want anything serious, I would like to take her out on normal dates at some point, but she seems to just want a casual thing. We have been hooking up 2-3 times a week for about a month and have slept over a handful of times. How can I make her start developing deeper feelings or at least encourage her to be a bit more emotionally vulnerable with me? I'd prefer her not to know Im trying to do this lest I ruin the super awesome sex.
>>
Are women interested in more men than they get?
Like do ladies give signals to tons of guys and none pick up on it?
>>
>>18818429
Pics or didnt happen.
https://www.prettyscale.com/

>>18818433
I can see why you have no friends. Go to /r9k and please stay there. This is place for people who decided to actually do something with their problems. You havent even acknowledged them yet.

>>18818443
You keep fucking her brains out and the hormones sex release into her brain will do the rest. Talk with her about stuff after sex while you cuddle. That should do it. It takes real sociopath to not develop feelings eventually while cuddling and talking about your life, goals and values with your lover after quality dicking.

>>18818448
Ask her on date dingus!
>>
File: 1490983382726.jpg (7 KB, 251x234)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>18818448
>>18818455
So one awkward situation that makes me thinks means I should go all out and ask for her digits?
Fine, it's not like I have any dignity to lose.
>>
>>18818455
do you realise that you must be clinically retarded?

before you take the offense, think for a moment:
you come here literally every single day and say exactly the same thing to people, constantly.
You're almost completely ignored, but you keep doing it.
Now ask a shrink, what he thinks about that
>>
>Girls
Do you get excited from doing blowjobs?
>>
>>18818501
only if he's big
>>
What kind of sexual thought do woman think?
>>
>>18818501
>Do you get excited from doing blowjobs?
Every girl you will ask this will have a different answer
>I don't like doing it, I never do it
>I don't like the feeling/taste but I do it because he likes it
>I love seeing him getting excited, moving and moaning
>I love the feeling/taste
>>
>>18818522
tall handsome man who has a big dick, for sure. what else can women care about?
>>
>>18818525
I'd want to listen to woman.
>>
>>18818532
women will lie, because they don't want to feel bad about themselves (by feeling like they're bad people)
>>
>>18818480
Sounds like you gave up before you even started. Asking girls out has to be as efortless as breathing. Until then combine
>fake it until you make it
>practice makes perfect
Good luck?

>>18818482
What if i have free time and find enjoyement in it? It is not like i am constantly busy in work or in bed?
>>
Ladies,

A couple times I've spoken to girls revealed a lot of what I do. I have gotten the gut feeling of a loss of attraction after this but, unfortunately I struggle to keep my cards close to my chest in that way.

Have any of you ever noticed finding a guy a lot less attractive after finding out a lot about him in one conversation, regardless of what you found out.
>>
>>18818558
you missed the part about saying exactly the same thing over and over again
>>
Hey girls, dude here would appreciate some help on something. Have been getting pretty close with someone lately and want to know how I can make it apparent I am interested without crossing the boundary into being an obsessive orbiter faggot. I have a tendency to be rather clingy so I would really appreciate some advice on things to avoid doing if I don't wanna scare this chick off.
>>
If a girl is single, is she open to a relationship every chance she gets? or do you sometimes prefer to stay single?

I'm not talking about "I just got out of a relationship and need time", I'm asking if sometimes you just prefer to stay single, or if you are willing to reject guys purely because you know you can do better and are waiting for some chad to come along and ask you out instead?
>>
>>18818560
Post doesnt make sense. And lying in order to remain "mysterious" or attractive for your partner is a timed bomb which will blow into your face in future hard. Your ideal partner is the one who accepts you for who you are.

>>18818580
I always imagine anons as new people who havent heard it before. If you come here every day and invent problems out off your ass and then proceed to get assblasted by me giving you same advice all over again, you should consider getting better hobby...

>>18818591
You ask her out, handhold her and steal a kiss.
>crossing boundaries
As long as you respect what she wishes you will be ok. Despite memes girls are capable of independent thinking and telling you their wishes and so on. If you arent sure, flirt and ask for her permission in a teasing/funny way.
>my princess, can i approach you and steal a kiss from your rosy sexy lips?

>>18818607
Overthinking the post. See >>18816829
Ask her on date and test it out. You will either get rejected for whatever reason or not.
>>
>>18818620
I'm not asking you any questions.
what I'm implying is exactly that *you* should get a hobby, finally.

And that they got here for the first time doesn't necessarily mean you have to treat them like clinical retards.
>>
>>18816906
Bump
>>
>>18818643
I had few 3 days bans already. If you didnt notice it means there are more annoying anons like me. And maybe you should add some statement to your questions or adopt some name so i can identify easier who doesnt actually want advice.

>>18818646
Have you tried to ask her on date?
>>
Would studying one on one with a girl be considered a "date"? I'm fairly certain this girl likes me and we're meeting up sometime next week.
>>
>>18818672
>Have you tried to ask her on date?

i plant to do it, but idk if its correct to ask her when she told me at the start of of the week she had some plans for this friday, so what would be the best invitation to do (something for next week or ask her out for today)??
>>
If a girl sits on her own in the cafeteria is she counting for a guy to sit beside her or is she just socially awkward so sitting on her own is the only way?
Do you have to be a chad to sit beside girls like that? I'm like a 6/10 but fairly confident when I need to be, not a chad by all means
>>
>>18818698
Try it and see what happens.
>>
>>18818683
It wont be date as long as you dont escallate. That said, id you two like each other, literally ANY common activity you two will do together will eventually bond you like a dating would.

Just remember that taking too long to ask her on date will result in her thinking you arent interested / gay and then somebody else with balls will ask her on date and you will lose your chance forever. Girls can wait only so long before they give up on you and move on.

>>18818689
What about other days? Sunday? Saturday? Monday? It doesnt matter when, if she wants you she will accept even if the WW3 was going on. Just do something already. Invite her to ice cream or remain virgin.

>>18818698
>imagine being this insecure
Did you know that girls cant even beat you or rape you? They wont bite your head off.
>>
How often do girls add random guys on FB, this girl who I have only one mutual with added me, I have no idea who this is though, she has multiple pictures and posts though so it's a real account. But why?
>>
>>18818723
I know I'm insecure but its not about that, I don't wanna go to a place I attend to every day, with lots of people around to see me get rejected if a girl I sit beside just decides to leave once I sit beside her. No matter how alpha you are, that shit will embarrass you publicly and there is no way you can walk off from that unphased.

I asked a girl out recently and she rejected me in public, shit was embarrassing as fuck even though I played it well I think, she just took a long time to answer and people managed to get around us when classes were finished and she pretty much made up her mind then and lots of people heard it. Its not even the rejection I felt shit about, its just that it happened in front of so many people.
>>
>>18818732
yes, anon, you should totally ask us, and not her
>>
>>18818732
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Ask her?

>>18818735
That is why you measure interest by innocent conversation first. If she cant be bothered to look at you and form proper long senteces as replies and or show some minor interest in you, she isnt interested. And instead of asking her out directly, you ask for her number only.
>>
>>18818740
>That is why you measure interest by innocent conversation first.
thats what I meant when I said I thought I played it well.
I talked to her, tried to get to know her, pretty much the only guy that speaks to her in college. She seemed to like me, even to the point where she went out of her way to find me on facebook and once I accepted the invitation she messaged me straight away asking about something I already told her like a day or two ago so I figure she just wanted to start a conversation with some random stuff. We talked and she was fairly responsive, always texted straight away and put lots of smiley faces and all that. Even before that I thought she liked me, she always hangs out where I do, she just creeps in the corner somewhere when I'm around my other friends but she makes sure to walk past me and make eye contact. Even after she rejected me she kept coming up to me and trying to either ask for smokes and start a conversation about something meaningless. I thought it was clear she liked me so I asked her out before I friendzoned myself. Still feels weird that she said no, but whatever, you win some you lose some
>>
how do you deal with an indipendent and manlier woman?
>>
>>18818762
Get dominated
>>
>>18818769

Done. Two dates by now but she uses texting app a lot so this is my question: texting her once a day at least is making me come as dominated or "dominating wannabe"?
>>
>>18818771
How did you know you had been dominated??
>>
>>18818779

Because she melted my brain with words and behaviour. I'm basically hooked.
>>
>>18818771
Texting is boring, ask her on date. As far as dom sub things go, it will come naturally to you. In every relationship one is wearing pants be it outside or inside of bedroom and it isnt gender relared. As long as you both are happy, there is nothing to ask or change. Just go with the flow.
>>18818783
Sounds more like "love" phase than being dominated...
>>
>>18818786

Is there another phase after the "love" phase?

Give instructions to this Aspie please. I'm not asperger of course but I've been outside of the game for a while.
>>
I'm a guy
This chick I'm friends with snaps me every morning as soon as she wakes up.
Does she want the D?
>>
>>18818783
Iktf... I worry our relationship keep going like that
>>
>>18818857

precisely
>>
>>18818038
For me it is not about penis size AT ALL. And I think that's true of 95% of women (I'm gay so slept with lots of women too, so think I can generalize about what we like)

For me & many women its the other way around. Large penises can be uncomfortable. Perhaps there's some women out there who like large penises like there are some men who like red hair, but IMHO Penis size is what only men and the porno industry give a shit about.

Women are stimulated by all kinds of other things than penetration, eg clitoris or ofher body parts which has nothing to do with penises at all! Many women can come to orgasm with just a finger, or with no penetration at all. It is about chemistry and foreplay for all the women I've ever met.

Watch this friends sketch where Monica explains women's erogenous zones to Chandler (PG!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjz-O41Kemw

Seriously; only some woman who's into some kind of mind-fuck would turn down a guy they like on penis size. Be confident, learn about foreplay, and when you get down to it find out what turns her on.
>>
>>18818002
tons of women love nipple/breast play. I certainly do, but it has to be 'just right' so trial and error for my partners (too light it tickles for me!). everyone is wired different. I need to get warmed up or its a turn off. prefer it if someone starts with hands/fingers on whole breast to get warmed up b4 homing in on nipple, or switching to using tongue.
>>
>>18818073
Its not about 'mothering' to me, nipple play is just sexy and wired direct to clit. Women are all wired different!
>>
>>18819067
I think he is a man
>>
>>18818074
Theres tons of pressure to be in sxl relationshp esp for guys. Ignor the pressure. Be yourself. Be single & proud. Tell guys who give you a hard time to f*off. Girls might like hanging with you more than with other guys BECAUSE your not coming on to them. So if guys can't deal w who you are make friends who are girls.
>>
>>18818128
U 4real? think whites have less STDs? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18818128 if that's your sex ed level your doomed man!
>>
>>18818433
Sounds like yuo have clinical depression, if your already on meds theyre not working.

Re your bizaro atttitude to women; you sound like the person who should not vote or be president and who people insult. Its called projection and happens to people who are miserable. If you get treatment (meds & therapy - male therapist until you figure out why your so unhinged about women) then life gets more fun.
>>
>>18818607
Times in my life i've prefered to be single. Yes girls do that. Its not just a rejection line.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.