[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: russian.jpg (56 KB, 314x474)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Are Russian mail order brides a real thing?

Should I consider pursuing this?

Or am I just going to get scammed out of a shitload of money?
>>
>>18816364
a lot of it is just a scam, there are a couple which are real though ( dont know which one) they only want money and the residence though, dont expect a real relationship out of it.
>>
>>18816401
Will they let me rail them whenever I please?
>>
It's pure luck.
I know someone who married a girl like that and they have a rather good relationship, even after being married for over 20 years. She's also still extremely good looking for her age and a very loyal and loving wife. But she also has some batshit tendencies.

Anyways, guess it's trial and error but the odds are that you'll get fucked over.
>>
>>18816403
Probably, i guess as long as you give them what they want, (their housewife dream) and aren't too much of an autistic.
>>
>>18816403
>>18816364
You havent realised one very important thing: THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS. Women isnt robot. It has needs, wishes, ideals, hobbies and many more. If you want wife JUST for having sex, then you are mentally immature.

Have you ever actually had relationship? Why would you pay for something you cant see before? Tried normal dating? What is your motivation to get a wife?
>>
>>18816429
love
>>
>>18816433
There are two types of love.
A "love" phase you experience in start of relationship, fuck like rabits, both of you are blind to each other faults. Then it fades away and most couples breaks up after that period because they though through genitals and not brain.

And second type is when you live with somebody for years, you share some common life goals and even when they manage to piss you off, you will do your best to not harm/insult them by returning fire.

So if you are willing to import literally random person from foreign country for a hefty sum for a love, you should first try to find your partner in your own country. It will be cheaper, easier and she will probably share culture values as you.

What have you done so far to find your future wife?
>>
>>18816450
I made this thread.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (7 KB, 250x185)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>18816457
>>
>>18816468
I'm serious.
>>
File: 1505855463531.jpg (11 KB, 228x221)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>18816457
Go for it anon, what a woman wants is irrelevant.
>>
>>18816364
>Are Russian mail order brides a real thing?
Yes.
>Should I consider pursuing this?
Probably not.
>Or am I just going to get scammed out of a shitload of money?
Possibly. There are definitely scams out there, and there's no guarantee that you'll get what you want out of it.

It also depends on your definition of scammed. Unless you are absolutely loaded, you aren't going to be getting a 10/10 former model like they plaster all over their websites. And all those websites do is put you in contact with the girls. There is no promise of sex, or a happy, lasting relationship. If you pay good money expecting a 19 year-old blonde sex goddess that will clean your house, worship the ground you walk on, and suck your dick whenever you want, you're probably going to feel scammed when you never get that.

Even if you find a real girl that you click with, it's going to cost you a shit ton of money (and potentially more down the line if the marriage fails). It's up to you if it's worth the cost.
>>
>>18816429
I'm not OP. I just wanted to know that if I'm literally buying a wife that I'd get essentially use her as a legal prostitute (for my own use of course). I don't care about her wants or dreams just like she doesn't care about mine. She wanted a free ride to America and a life here and I wanted to get my dick wet as often as possible by a banging hot Russian chick.

Fuck off with your bleeding heart bullshit.
>>
Big thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. I have decided to pursue my dreams!

Wish me luck!
>>
>>18816505
This isnt ideal in the long run. If you really just want to get rocks off, invest in pic related. You want companion. Somebody to talk to, cook, clean, smile at you, cuddle, pet, protect, spoil. Luckily the reality is that when you close two people long enough together, they either become best buddies or kill each other. We are by default social beings.
>>
>>18816547
I have invested in that and while it's a nice substitute nothing compares to the real thing. Fucking has so many more sensory points than just dick in vag which is all the sex toys emulate. I can't grab her butt, her hips, her boobs, kiss her, or anythint else.

Don't lecture me on what it means to be in a relationship. I'm not buying a relationship. I'm buying a "life partner" (heavy emphasis on the quotes) that will also fuck me.
>>
>>18816505
>I'm literally buying a wife that I'd get essentially use her as a legal prostitute

Not really.

The above board websites are basically just dating sites. Your arrangement with your future wife is up to you and her. If you find a woman that is willing to sleep with you just for a green-card and a comfy life, then that's what you get. But once she gets here, there's nothing you can do if doesn't feel like fucking you anymore.

Truthfully, it would be easier, and in the long run cheaper, to just come to the same arrangement with a poor college girl looking for a sugar-daddy that already lives in your country, and doesn't require a marriage certificate to bang.
>>
>>18816644
Damn. I just wanted a hot Russian girl to suck my dick and speak to me in a Russian accent while I fucked her from behind. Oh well... Guess I'll need to visit some eastern European country and go to a brothel to get that then.
>>
>>18816657
That's the cheaper and more sensible option.
>>
>>18816657
You need to be a fucking idiot if you think you can buy a fucking wife

Girls that are there WIl marry you BUT you will have to put the citizenship and the house and the food and pay for her everything.she will be forced to "love you" but only because she WANTS citizenship and freedom (since girls don't usually like to live in russia or indonesia or china) Now, when she gets used to your country she will just become one more woman from the lot. She will realize you are a piece of shit who bought her OR she will stay with you forever

Who knows

Better love someone normal and qt Opie, no more stockholm syndrome plz
>>
>>18816505
I knew a guy that married a Russian woman. Just getting her into the US through immigration cost him about $14,000 in legal costs.

There are much cheaper ways to go about it if all you want to do is fuck a Russian woman.
>>
>>18817472
This.

I'm married to a Russian woman. I live in Australia and I met her here while she was studying on a student visa. But the immigration costs are astronomical. It's an incredibly long and expensive process.
>>
>>18816581
you're not really though, you're buying a 'few-years-partner' you can fuck at best
>>
>>18816505
Sure, she'll fuck you and put up with your shitty personality until she has her green card. Then she'll divorce you and take half your stuff
>>
File: 1498531441671.jpg (351 KB, 640x905)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
You could easily find a Russian girl on the internet, through a pin pal site and maybe find something real. Don't try to do a dumb mail order bridge thing. I have talked to several Russian girls on the net over the years and most are hopeless romantics, but a bit crazy.

Just talk to one for awhile and feel it out.

I would suggest interpals but that site is fucking shit now. I met a bunch of people from around the world and sent gifts back and forth. It was rather fun.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.