[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_4919.jpg (111 KB, 600x592)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
My gf of 5 months said this to me today: "I can't imagine my future with you and I can't imagine my future without you"
By future, she seemed to be referring to marriage/having a family together.
What does this mean? Why do you think she would tell me this?
>>
>>18817454
She tryna fuck
>>
>>18817454
She's either really possessive/obsessive or she's still in that honeymoon phase, you guys are only 5 months in.

If I were you, this'd be a red flag for me. Then again, maybe anon's right. She may just want to fuck.
>>
>>18817454
Get ready to break up with her. I mean 5 months in I at least knew what I wanted out of my relationship and hoped to have a future with my gf.
>>
>>18817487
Do you think guys tho k I should bring it up to talk about? I kind of brushed it off I assumed she was just being dumb or somthing. I'm 22 and she's 18, so she's kind of immature and lacks direction/knowledge of who she is and what she wants. I was sceptical of dating someone so much younger then me but it kind of happened. What should I do?
>>
>>18817537
I don't think talking to her would yield favorable results. If she's 18 she almost certainly lacks the maturity to have a reasonable discussion about the topic. If you bring it up she could take it personally and you'll make things worse. She might not even have meant what she said. I'd just let it go, don't bring it up unless there's other issues.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.