[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (1.1 MB, 4032x3024)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Ok here's my problem anons, there's a girl I like who was putting on my makeup for a play I was going to perform in, and she mentions that she saw my sister that day and we struck up conversation. Two days later durring the real show, she was putting on my makeup again and another one of my friends was there too (she was from drama too). So the girl I like and I were talking to each other for a bit, she started getting kinda touchy and put her legs around one of mine when she was putting on makeup too. Then she mentions this one guy who I used to be friends with. She tells me that she used to have a crush on him until she found out he was a huge dick. Is and my other friend talked about him for a while and afterwards I mentioned that she should do drama next season in February (keep in mind this is the only place I really get to talk to her, outside of these circumstances we probably wouldn't have met). She said that she'd do it. Plus the drama club's like a huge family. Anyway the next day she puts on my makeup again ( keep in mind that these scenes usually only include me, her, and on or two other people) and the same kind of thing happens from the day before except that I said everyone wants their makeup done by her etc. (which was true) and she seemed kinda flustered about it. We talked some more and then after the final show when everyone including the crew (which she was a part of) came out on stage and then everyone gave each other Hugs and high fives etc. with each other. Now here I was giving a few hugs and high fives and then I see her on stage and she went for a hug but I hesitated because I was kinda shocked so she gave me a two handed high five instead. After that little fuck up I went to the markup room one last time and said thanks so much you're the best and she was like awww thanks and from that point on everyone left. Now here's my problem, the last time I've talked to her was two days after the second show (which is 2/3 days before today). Contd
>>
The problem is that we haven't really talked much since then and now I know that her parents are some of the teachers at the school and at this point I know them better than I know her so A. How can we get back to talking and B. How do I avoid an awkward relationship if it ever gets to that point
>>
>>19015032
>>19015047
dude you're just fucking overthinking
>>
>>19015047
OK. You're excited about this girl and that's a good thing. If you weren't excited then there'd be no point in pursuing her!

Do you expect to see her again at another show? If so, then just try telling her that you wish she'd hugged you rather than giving you ten. That should sort things out one way or the other.

As for awkwardness? It happens, learn to laugh at it.
>>
>>19015032
reading a girls thread a few posts up, this is just how females act and if you try anything she will think you are stepping out of the friend zone.
>>
>>19015032
>he said she said
Don't get deep in the drama, that's classic no. 1 rule.
>>
Just ask her out. That simple. Ask her out. No point waiting from what you described.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.