[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: woman-orgasm-technique.jpg (47 KB, 1000x450)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
So basically Ive spent the last 8 years isolating myself from potential partners. I felt it easier and safer, and my friends and family kept me from being lonely. Ive tried girls as well as guys, both are fun, but ultimately not worth the effort in my eyes.

Now Ive found a girl that I actually like, and she seems to like me. Weve had a couple of dates, I have been super passive cause shy but lucky enough that it still moves forward, since she took the lead after losing patience with me (she kissed me for example).
Yesterday she spent the night, and I found out shes a virgin. Shes 20, and told me that it simply never went far enough with any boyfriend. She was genuinly scared it might put me off, which it doesnt and Ive told her so.

So thats the situation. I know her for something like 4 weeks now, weve really hit it of, and most likely scenario is sex somewhere in the near future. I dont have any intention of rushing it and I doubt she does.
Still, when it happens i want it to be magical for her. I have no idea how exactly, but I want to make sure she enjoys the night at the very least.
Her being 20, I cannot imagine her hymen not arleady being broken (does martial arts) and her having masturbated atleast a few times in her life.
I need any advice you can give me to make the first night of a virgin as pleasurable as I can.
Im no master of the sheets, but I am also not a virgin.
Still, women have a different perspective on this and Im finding it hard to imagine. Perhaps some of you can illuminate me.
>>
>>19015475
Well, when you go in, there's a good chance you're gonna tear her maidenhead. Shits gonna hurt. Bad.

So I would recommend that you stop once you're all the way in, and just make out with her for a few minutes, kissing her neck, nibbling her ears, and the like, while the pain fades and her body adjusts.

You may want to have lube on hand, just in case. If you're gonna pick some up, use silicon-based lube, like Astroglide. Then, as you go, pay attention to how she reacts. Keep doing the shit that gets a positive reaction.

Don't cum before she does. If you do, you've just started the clock on yourself, to where you need to finish her off before you go soft. If you have to stop for a few seconds to keep from coming, then stop. Again, go to the neck/ear nibbling and kissing.
>>
I thought the maidenhead is the hymen? If so, she does kicks above her headlevel, I cant imagine it intact if some girls break it while riding on horses years earlier. Still, its a very real possibility. Slow and steady then, alright.

I do have lube here, thats a really good call. I might be a bit too much of a pussy to get it out infront of her, but ill just have to push through somehow.
>>
>>19015496
If she's in constant pain, her body might not be producing enough. No shame in using it. In fact, she'll probably be grateful.
>>
>>19015499
or perhaps just anal then...
Id probably vanish into thin air from embarassment just thinking it onfront of her...
>>
>>19015502
Anal without lube isn't going to be any better.

Furthermore, you're likely to throw up from the smell without proper prep.
>>
>>19015505
Im just fuckin around..
First kiss she was lying in my bed for an hour prior, like 5 cm from my face. I still pussied out. With the words "seriously?" (2 words in my native tongue) she kissed me..
Theres no way in hell ill ever propose anything kinky to her..
>>
>>19015475
Lots of foreplay,
keep coconutoil ready as lube (if you do: USE CONDOMS THAT ARENT LATEX)
Dont go down on her or anything crazy, stay up there with her. Shes at her most vulnerable there and needs you to kinda protect her, if you know what I mean.
Communicate, ask her if she likes what you are doing.
dont jump straight to the puss, how i said lots of foreplay also eans lots of kissing lips, neck, tits, ears etc. circle your finger around the pussy, carass the thighs etc.

good luck
>>
>>19015513
Thanks man. Im in no rush, Ive lived 8 years without sex, an hour for foreplay will be nothing. Still solid advice which Ill follow.
>>
>>19015475
>You may want to have lube on hand, just in case.
>lube
Never, OP.

I'm a women and if she's not super wet and dripping down there, MORE foreplay. Fondling her titties, nipps, clit. Massage her whole body, grab her butt, kiss and lick her everywhere. Cuddle her just naked, press your hard on on her butt, back, thighs, etc.

Except this, this anon >>19015491
gave you good advice op.
>>
>>19015520
I've literally gone down on my wife and made her have rolling orgasms, and she was still too dry to not use lube.

Some people just don't produce enough. It doesn't hurt to be prepared, especially if neither of them knows whether it will be an issue.
>>
>>19015496
>I cant imagine it intact if some girls break it while riding on horses years earlier
Some girls are not all girls. Some girls don't even brake it while having sex, because their hymen is extra thick and flexible.
Mine broke only with my second boyfriend who was significantly bigger and longer then my first.
>>
>>19015528
erm..... fuck me timber...
Im not that big or large either, I was kinda hoping her being a virgin (and kinda tiny) was good news then..
>>
>>19015523
Can confirm

His wife never gets wet
>>
>>19015523
>I've literally gone down on my wife and made her have rolling orgasms, and she was still too dry to not use lube.
I'm sorry and I am not trying to insult you here... but I do honestly doubt if that those orgasms were real.

I do have it too, that I don't get wet enough, if I'm not in the mood for whatever reason (stressful day, unrelated incidents, etc).

We still NEVER use lube. Either he waits and let's me take my time and relax until I get in the mood during foreplay, or he inserts anyways a little bit forcefully, which is pretty hot too. Kind of a dominance and rapey thing. Of course he's still very careful to not hurt any of us while doing this.

OPs girlfriend is virgin therefore I'd only recommend to take your time, the entire day if it has to be, and wait until she's truly ready, horny and dripping wet.
>>
>>19015547
Thats a given, she aint leaving the bed until she actually cant really leave the bed, thats the whole objective. If I cant make that happen Im considering the night/day a failure.
>>
>>19015523
U done fucked up anon
>>
>>19015547
>I'm sorry and I am not trying to insult you here... but I do honestly doubt if that those orgasms were real.
I'm not insulted. I have no reason to be. I know the truth. The wife has all sorts of problems down there, and that's just one of them. Endometreosis is another. The muscles are also constantly knotting, making her have to exercise or risk losing control of her bladder down the line.

>We still NEVER use lube.
Good for you. You're not representative of 100% of the female population. I never said my wife was, either. But her existence proves that such a thing is possible, which is why I said to prepare for the possibility, especially since she, as a virgin, may not know about it, either.
>>
>>19015535
>Im not that big or large either, I was kinda hoping her being a virgin (and kinda tiny) was good news then..

I have to tell you this, being virgin doesn't have anything to do with her being tight.
The whole thing down there is one gigantic muscle and if you don't train it, it'll be loose. That sir I have learned after giving birth. You get special training lessons for health reasons here.
I've brought three kids to this world and I am tighter than before because of exercising, my husband told me this often.

If you specifically have trouble with loose vaginas you have to stop masturbating especially with a tight (death) grip because you're fucking with your dicks sensitivity.
>>
>>19015565
Hm, so a medical condition.
Do you always need to use lube? I'm just curious.
I wish you and your wife the best, if course. You seem to be a fine husband :)
>>
>>19015475
I’m a fan of happy, silly sex where you just crack dumb jokes and constantly smile. Your first time almost always is incredibly nerve wracking and nervous because you just don’t know what to expect and what to do or what the other person is feeling... and so it’s fucking awesome if you can find some way to diffuse that tension.

If you’ve never noticed, it’s basically impossible to feel nervous when your busy genuinely laughing your ass off.
>>
Is using marital aids on a virgin considered bad taste?
Missionary is an obvious must, but it's hard to push her button that way. If you could get it in and then spend a bit letting her get used to you, you could tape an egg onto that and then pin her down for the rutting.
>>
>>19015568
I would not know, Ive fucked 1 girl so far.
>>
>>19015538
Fuck, I thought it was just me.
>>
>>19015577
Always. Without exception. Even when we were dating, and those Trojan Ecstasy condoms first came out (we were still using them), we STILL needed lube, and those things were so lubed up that it felt like I was humping air.
>>
>>19015593
Now you know. That's the whole point of being on /adv ;)
>>
I actually feel a little bit better prepared. Thank you all for the Feedback!
Im meeting her tonight and I dont know if we´ll go all the way, but either way im feeling a bit better about it. Thanks for that aswell.
>>
>>19015586
I have a knack to make her laugh, Ill keep that in mind. I actually consider humor my strong suit.
>>
>>19015613
Nice to hear, you're welcome OP.
>>
>>19015475
BACK OFF THE FUCKING VIRGINS, STICK WITH YOUR OWN KIND
>>
>>19015629
As a virgin....

Kindly go fuck yourself good sir. I am pretty sure the lass can decide who she wants to lose it to herself.
>>
>>19015629
Im a mix of jewish, polish, german as well as Nazi blood. Im the definition of mixing.
Shes a pure white little virgin and im going to defile for hours and hours until she squirms.
>>
>>19015634
SHE SHOULDN'T LOOSE IT TO A NON VIRGIN
GO BACK TO REBBIT
>>
File: 1442119646259.jpg (160 KB, 798x568)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>19015641
IT IS SPELLED RIBBIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 400x400)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>19015636
I don't care about your race but AAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGHHHGH STOOOOP IIITTTTTTT
>>
>>19015641
What kind of weird conservative logic is this? I'm currently in a relationship with a man I could easily spend the rest of my life with. He's not a virgin. I am.

Are you suggesting I should just drop someone I think could be the love of my life just because he's been with other women?

Have fun remaining single forever with that disgusting personality of yours.

lel
>>
>>19015647
NONONONO HE'S IMPURE
FIND A NICE VIRGIN MAN
>>
>>19015651
Like you? Oh I am sure you are in no way controlling and manipulative based on what I have already seen. I've dated mostly virgin men. Know what I discovered?

BPD/Bipolar for one of them, scat/abuse fetish for another, one was just straight fucking gay- You know, the I secretly want to suck dick but my family is religious kind of gay so I am going to try and date a woman and see how it goes. Ohh and there was the schizophrenic man who eventually dumped me for a chick who immediately cheated on him and got preggers.

>Implying men (or women, for that matter), are nicer because they are virgins

nice try
>>
>>19015658
It doesn't have to be me, just don't throw away your purity to some man who won't appreciate it.
There are a lot of shitty people in the world and I am sure that some of them are virgins, just know that there are plenty that are very nice just waiting for someone to love
>>
File: 1438204430264.jpg (15 KB, 285x249)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>19015647
>>19015658
>Being this annoyed over shitposting
I can see why you are still a virgin
>>
>>19015674
I'm sure there are. But I can tell you for fact I know he appreciates me. And I appreciate the hell out of him.

He's shown more appreciation than any other man I have dated, actually. I think his experiences actually influence that.

Youth and virginity is... fleeting. You lose it once. It is a one time event, and it's over faster than it started. A pinprick in the face of an entire lifetime. Once you lose it, you'll understand how fucking unimportant it really is. Choose a person, not an idea.

>>19015682
I'm not remotely annoyed. Amused, actually. And bored. Very bored. I'm fully aware it's a shitpost, this is more for my own benefit than anyone else's.
>>
>>19015692
I really wish she thinks like you do^^
>>
>>19015692
>Once you lose it, you'll understand how fucking unimportant it really is.
Coming from a virgin?
Sex with you will NEVER be as exciting or memerable for him as his first time was.
To him, your fist time will just be "a", while his was "the"
>>
>>19015708
Mayhaps! I only tuned into this thread since I am in pretty much the exact same position except I am the woman in this case. And it's LDR until next month. He hasn't dated anyone in a few years and basically had the same sentiments of not finding relationships to be worth it anymore. But now obviously he's softened a lot to it.

I kind of took this thread as perhaps a small peek into what he may be thinking about all of this. He was reluctant to accept that I am extremely relaxed about this. I am not caught up in the first time. I am caught up trying to make sure it will be many, after. He's still very interested in making sure the first time is perfect, but I am hoping he's at least not worried about it now. That's the last thing I want. Part of the reasons I love the guy BECAUSE I can be so relaxed with him. I want the same for him. But I suspect he fears I may reject him if he doesn't satisfy.
>>
>>19015708
She will realize what a wreched being you are, and come to hate you as well as herself. End this now.
>>
>>19015728
I've had plenty of opportunities. I've only held back because of realizing I couldn't actually see it lasting long-term. As well as getting over some past trauma as a child.

Now I am over it. And I'm gonna fuck him.

And you can't stop me.

How's it feel to be so incompetent you actually fell for the idea of trying to chase an idealized image of a woman, rather than an actual woman?

People who decide what kind of person their partner will be before finding them are the kind who are destined for failure.
>>
>>19015651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DKGgkV-ps
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 660x464)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>19015736
STTTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPP
FUCKING STOPNRIGHHHHT NOW
>>
>>19015744
nope
>>
>>19015736
if I can illuminate anything, ask away. Op here
>>
>>19015745
Please it's for your best interest, you will regret throwing it away. He would tell you this if he wasn't selfish.
>>
File: Faggot.png (195 KB, 600x339)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>19015475
>Ive tried girls as well as guys
>>
>>19015769
I like dick. I dont have a problem admitting that. I prefer the girl ive met now, so fuck you.
>>
>>19015750
I take it you are a bit older than her? What are your thoughts on an age gap exactly? Apprehensions? I don't really have any other questions aside from that desu. Again, I was just taking this as a bit of a window to what MIGHT be going through his mind.

>>19015756
Regret throwing away what? There is nothing to regret. And I am throwing away nothing. The funny thing is, he initially actually expressed worries I may regret this. That seemed to be the main worry about me being a virgin. He didn't want to be a disappointment.

Which of course, I've expressed my expectations are simple, and impossible to disappoint.

Why are you so focused on something that will be over so soon? It should be far more important to think about how it will be AFTER.
>>
>>19015774
Im turning 28 in January. I was sceptical at first, and she has some naive ideas about the world, but shes smart and interested in the world too and thankfully im rather patient with people and opinions while holding my own back.
I find her adorable. Now that ive gotten to know her abit, it doesnt feel like shes all that young at all. She just feels right, and i dont care all that much. But to be fair, its not all that big a gap either. We even talked about it a bit (like pillow related), and it seemed she prefered it.
Any fears about it I did have went away rather quickly just by getting to know her. And shes not like 16 or something like that, shes an actual adult. So yeah, im golden.
>>
>>19015774
>>19015787
Also shes kinda a young cynic so that helps
>>
>>19015787
Interesting. I am also 20. He turns 27 soon.

Philosophy is important to me, and I certainly hope he never holds back on things. I don't think he does, though. I'm open minded, but I am also confident of my ideas considering debating people is one of my favorite passtimes. Granted, my mind is the only thing I am pretty damn confident of. I won the genetic jackpot there, at least. Not to say that my ideas are flawless, by all means. I just know that my beliefs come from a place of thought, not a gut reaction. I've always relished the chances I get to see something from a completely new point of view. Adding others people knowledge and experience to my own.

It appears we find each other to be pretty much equals, minus 6.5 years of life experience.

>>19015793
I used to be a cynic when I was a bit younger. But I also struggled with depression. I have my trust issues, sure. But, it takes too much energy to assume the worst of everyone all the time. I'm more impatient with certain people, than anything else. I'm certainly a skeptic, though. And analyzing is my strong suit.

I kind of figured that more likely than not, he doesn't pay much mind to the age gap. Just as I don't. But I like to hear from others. And I don't see many who are in similar positions to myself to pose such a question to.
>>
>>19015803
You seem very much like her desu. Atleast from the things i did gather in the time ive spent with her.
Holding back is something I do generally with people, but those are my own personal trust issues. I enjoy listening to her ideas and views, even if sometimes they go over my head. Im fine with that, ive found that being too smart only makes me unhappy, so ive dumbed down over the years. She actually seems to reverse the process somewhat. Its refreshing.
>>
>>19015730
Lol are you a woman?
>>
>>19015912
Why would you think that?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.