[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1342734262009.jpg (92 KB, 800x800)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Basically what the title says.

At first we were just hooking up with no expectations of relationship, but five months later and we both realize that aside from fucking each other, we've actually been spending time with each other outside the bed, going out together to watch films, just hanging out and talking and without realizing it in the process, we started a relationship. It's been a year now, my family is asking about the girl I'm dating, wanting to meet her.

Like I said, my family is extremely racist. Like, Harry Potter ridiculous racist. They've considered themselves blood purist for a long, long time. It goes way back, we're talking half a dozen centuries if not more, shit started from our ancestors not wanting to mix with the recent influx of foreigners and escalated from there down through the ages.

THey have ridiculous standards for dating: anyone you consider a prospective partner should have at least 5 generations of 'pure' ancestry, which is to say at least 5 generations of their family, on both sides, have to be the same ethnicity as us.

It's not an easy thing living like this, all my sisters and most recently my brother have followed tradition and married others that pass the 'purity' test and acknowledge, if not follow, my family's beliefs about said purity.

My girlfriend knows about all this fucked up shit, but she thought initially I was just fucking with her.

Note: my family isn't opposed to me (or anyone else form our family) being friends with people from different ethnicity or race, they just don't understand or want to understand why anyone would date or marry one of them.
>>
Tell your family to go fuck themselves.
Family ties are strong, but they need to be loosened or broken if they're weighing you down.
>>
>>19016509

If I do that, I get cut off, for good. We're not talking about just my closest family, i.e. parents and siblings. We have a huge family, with a lot of uncles and aunts and grandparents as well, and it just spirals outwards.

Regardless of them being racists, they're still my family and they have been there for me always. It's not like they're rednecks or white trash, who just spout 'nigger' or anything like it, they just downright look down on everyone who doesn't pass their standards, regardless of ethnicity.

I love my girl, I really do, but holy fuck, I never thought it would come to this, where I might have to choose between one or the other.
>>
I would keep dating the girl, OP.

It's not even about the girl, it's about owning your own life and being free to choose your own path without your family wanting to be someone you don't want to be.

You could break up with this girl and keep the family intact, but you'll always regret it and be resentful.
>>
>>19016501
OP pic is a fucking great album

Setting a limit at 5 generations is rediculous. Everyone on the planet at basically cousins. Give your family an ultimatum. Either they learn to understand and respect, or they don't get to see you any more.

>"The age of the human MRCA is unknown. It is necessarily younger than the age of both Y-MRCA and mt-MRCA, estimated at around 200,000 years, and it may be as recent as some 3,000 years ago."

http://steveolson.com/uploads/2009/04/nature-common-ancestors2.pdf
>>
File: future single mom.jpg (53 KB, 579x448)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>19016509
Would you say the same if OP were a white girl dating a black guy against her family's wishes?
>>
>>19016584

Battery > all

And yeah, I have no idea how the 5 generation cut off point even got established.
>>
>>19016509
>Tell your family to go fuck themselves.

/thread
>>
>>19016501
Well OP, if you have kids with this chick and it's a black-looking boy he'll never be accepted by either white or black women save the thug nigger fetishists, so he will have to devolve into a thug nigger to fit in. Are you okay with that?
>>
>>19016666

She's not black, should have probably mentioned that up in the OP. If it matters, she's half-Viet, half-Norwegian.
>>
>>19016666
quads of evil
>>
>>19016671
>half-Viet, half-Norwegian
is her name Kathrine?
>>
I’m not looking for kids but I love getting with non white girls and being seen in public with them. I got salty seeing so many non white guys with white girls.

Just tell her about your parents and then watch how uncomfortable they get when she’s around and laugh about. Kiss her in front of them too.
>>
>>19016679

Nope. You know someone with this exact mix?
>>
>>19016671
So you get a black chick and introduce her too your family as your gf they'll be so shocked that when you bring your half gook real gf around they won't care
>>
>>19016501
Just tell them go fuck theirself and get another family
>>
>>19016671
>she's half-Viet, half-Norwegian
So the kid will be an hapa?
This can either go very good or very bad.

If it's a girl, she will be probably be okay. Lots of white men are attracted to asian chicks.

If it's a boy, you get Elliott Rodger. White women will find him not attractive enough for their standards and shun him and asian women won't find him attractive enough because he doesn't look white. He will hate himself and resent you for giving him life.
>>
>>19016695

That's an absolutely retarded generalization. If you look to the extremes, of course you're going to find fucked up cases. There's plenty of happa girls who are total sluts and drug addicts, and if you think that's somehow commendable or something to hope for, you're fucked up yourself.
>>
>>19016519
>I love my girl, I really do, but holy fuck, I never thought it would come to this, where I might have to choose between one or the other.
Pitching in because I just went through this getting married. It's hard as hell but if you actually, truly love this chick it's worth it. The difficult part of falling in love with someone is that you are creating a new family unit, it can still contain members of your previous families but in general the existing family members will get jealous and feel threatened. What's important is you need to not be combative, just be firm and straightforward that you love this woman and you are going to be forging a new family with her. If your old family doesn't accept that then they won't be included in your new family. It's a tough fucking conversation and believe me it was one of the most stressful experiences of my life but if you truly love each other you will fight to make this new family work.
>>
>>19016684
I'm from Norway. There were a lot of refugees coming here in the seventies, so everybody know people with that mix.
>>
>>19016729

I wouldn't know, neither of us have actually been to Norway, and her parents met, IIRC, in France.
>>
>>19016704
Hapa men are second only to black women for having the lowest rates of interracial marriage, not of their own will. For equal success with a white woman, an African-American needs to earn an additional $154,000; a Hispanic man needs $77,000; an Asian needs $247,000.

I mean OP can just convince his gf to abort any male babies to avoid this problem, but he shouldn't just pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>19016501
Race mixing is not okay
>>
>>19016741
That's a shame, she doesn't have the benefit of having grown up in the most righteous nation in the solar system.

Good mix nonetheless. Bet she's a looker
>>
>>19016800

I had no real idea she was mixed until she told me about it herself.
>>
>>19016501
>abandons family for a sheboon
wew
>>
>>19016808
>Read the thread, except didn't read the thread.
lad
>>
File: cartoon.jpg (151 KB, 900x926)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
pic related: OP's family future

He doesn't even exist and I feel sorry for the poor kid already
>>
>>19016509
This pretty much
>>
>>19016501
What country are you from and what is your parents ethnicity? Not even Europeans can say that they have ancestries composed of single ethnicities going back six centuries.
>>
>>19016501
Yeah your family is not worth it. I could stand here and freak out about dating only Jewish girls to keep the "blood line pure"

But in the end that's fucking retarded
You can choose your family or you can choose your happiness.
>>
>>19016501
Break up with a girl and start dating inside your own race, faggot.
>>
>>19017537
>Jewish

Every feminist who hates white men and demonizes white women who like white men is backed by jews. Why is that?
>>
>>19017838

>Every feminist who hates white men and demonizes white women who like white men is backed by jews. Why is that?

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>19016789
It is.
>>
>>19016671
Oh, I thought you were probably with some ugly sheboon. That combination sounds like she could be attractive.
>>
>>19017533

We're from Europe, but I'm not keen on revealing more than that. Yeah, yeah, paranoia, I know, but I don't really want anyone linking this shit back to me or my family, regardless of how things turn out from this point between us.

>>19017537

Can't I have both?

>>19016705

As of the moment, I have no doubts about my girlfriend and wanting to be with her. But what if that changes? What if she changes? What if we're no longer together after a few years? I'd have thrown away my family for nothing. There'd be no going back.

At the same time, I love her and I can't really even contemplate just cutting all contact with her, like that would somehow remove everything we shared together from my life and mind.
>>
>>19018768
Family is loony racists, you can't have both

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.