[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: lXSWGjR.png (65 KB, 1092x1037)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
I hate that my gf was a slut, more or less, in uni and always playing the innocent card. It disgust me. Also have a feeling that she isn't telling the truth with her "number" so to speak, won't ask because don't want to know the real answer. I didn't ask the first time either so fuck me right?

Why do I doubt her telling the truth? Well, when she asked me and after I have told my number she acted really strange. Almost got a breakdown and the brink of crying. Even muttered "should i tell" and "should I lie" etc. Said she doesn't have to tell me and we could move on because at that moment I didn't care and felt really strange over the situation. Anyhow she said here number and we went to sleep, the next day she sent a text were she apologised for her behaviour and that was her dark secret which she isn't proud of.

>I have slept with 5
>She has slept with 13

The problem is that this happened like two years ago and it's still haunting me because the whole situation was so surreal. Can I even cope with it and can I move on? Or I'm a pathetic loser.

Except this, the relationship is pretty perfect.
>>
>>19107701
Sounds like you should have been dating an ugly girl. Like real fugtown ugly.
>>
>>19107701
>two years ago
>the relationship is pretty perfect

What the fuck? If you've been doing fine for years, why the fuck would you care anymore? I'd understand your fretting, if there were reasonable doubt that she still went slutting around behind your back, but it doesn't sound like it. Whether she slept with 13 or 113 in uni doesn't seem that big of a deal, if she only sleeps with you now, no?
>>
>>19107701
Assuming that you are both roughly 20-ish in age, the number gap is not all that great. You both slept around a bit before meeting each other.

The real issue is how do you feel about the person she is now? That person is the product of her past, just as you are of yours. It is altogether possible that if she had not had those experiences she might be different today, in ways you'd find less attractive. (Consider what you might be like today if you hadn't had the experiences you did.)

If you like the end product, don't get upset about how she got that way.
>>
>>19107715

Don't know why I care. If she just told her number and this situation didn't happened then I wouldn't care at all. The number itself isn't the problem just the situation around it make me unease.

>>19107723

I like her alot and have never met a girl like her before. We have a such great time together and we are really "two great minds think alike". Everyone sees us as couple goals.
>>
Here's a question: why so care about things you can't change?

That kind of mentality is going to make you question her loyalty even though she's done nothing to receive that treatment.

How to fix? Talk with her about it. If she loves you, be frank with her (maybe don't call her a slut though) and let her know how it makes you feel.

Get it off your chest and laugh about it with her afterwards.
>>
>>19107701
>The problem is that this happened like two years ago and it's still haunting me because the whole situation was so surreal
Does that mean?
>not only was it strange, but nothing similar has come to light since

Because if this is the only red flag, you can very likely put it to rest.

If you have heard more
>muttered "should i tell" and "should I lie"
or anything else that makes you doubt her honesty in general, get the fuck out.
>>
>>19107741

Have tried to bring it up but everytime I always stop myself because I found it pathetic. Now it has gone some times since it happened and feels like stupid to bring it up.

>>19107742

This is the only "red flag" and nothing similar has come to light.

Sometimes I get over it but always come back somehow...
>>
What's the big deal if she's faithful, clean, and you're having good sex?
>>
>>19107758
You have to sort of agree this whole situation is sorta pathetic in a way. Not making fun of you or anything but you're talking about something that happened years ago.

Why not end the cycle by doing one last pathetic thing to clear your conscience? You'll feel a lot better than letting it fester in your head until you lose her.

Just. Be. Honest.
She's your girlfriend. She will understand.
>>
>>19107701
>Even muttered "should i tell" and "should I lie" etc.

Derp.

It's a lot more than 13.
>>
>>19107776

I fully aware of this being pathetic, have been all along and in fact that is why I haven't brought it up, I'm embarrassed for what I'm feeling towards this.

Gonna try to clear it out with her, and letting out my feelings here as already make this seems a lot better.
>>
>>19107792
You fucking got this dude. I believe in you!
>>
>>19107701
Stop being such a pussy, it doesn't matter how many she's had if you're not a shit person. Obviously there was something wrong with the other dicks or she wouldn't be with you. I think the fact that she's lying about it means you either aired your hangups about "numbers" before you had her tell you and she freaked out or she's lying to you intentionally about something stupid that you think is important which is basically just as dumb.

Mostly be confident enough to not care that women have sex and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>19107741
>she's done nothing to receive that treatment.
well, she's shown that she has a serious problem with commitment and apparently also with honesty, not to mention that muttering and arguing with yourself isn't usually a good sign regarding your mental health
not that OP should break up with her, but he definetely should probe further
and not expect to last forever either
>>
>>19107715
>>19107723
>>19107773
>>19107809
These.
Man up and stop caring about how many dicks she has sucked and fucked. I'm married to a former prostitute and she still sometimes comes home late at night and says she was with her friends, haha.
>>
File: 1477248824440m.jpg (60 KB, 1024x795)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>19107827
>>
>>19107701

And this is what happens when you guys try to act like : " lol only insecure faggot incels from /r9k/ care about their gfs past history and have an unhealthy obsession about purity " .

You do care and so should you. Once a slut always a slut. Leave or get cucked, OP.

>a slut in uni
>and always playing the innocent card

It is in all honesty the worst possible kind of girl you could ever fall for.
>>
If she is lied what to do?
>>
>>19107827
>married to a former prostitute
>still comes home late and says she was with friends

Anon you got some reevaluating to do
>>
>>19107878

How can you be that dense ?
>>
>>19107701
13 is a small number. Fuck off with this bullshit and quit wasting our time.

I havd dated people who have had sex with about 20 - 100 people. That is a slut. 13 people is selective and fine.

I am a male whos had sex with 9 people and still feel like its too little because everyone my clique has had dozens of partners.

Where Im from having sex with 20+ people is considered normal. I live on the US wesr coast
>>
>>19107903
>America
>degenerate
no surprise here
everything above 10 while not being older than 25 is a high count for normal people
>>
>>19107903

>20 people ? That is a slut.
>13 people ? Selective and fine.

God, all of you faggots trying so hard to lie to yourself about being at peace with your whore of a gf make me so sad !
>>
>>19107916
You are literally just jealous and butthurt. Yes. The majority of people are not as laid as me. It still feels like not enough.

If there is one thing Ive learned is that when you dont have pussy it feels the same as if youve never had it.
>>
>>19107701
Since you have been together two years and everything is fine you should have dealt with this already. You had the facts and you stayed so its your problem not hers. Do not bring it up again with her because you only want to punish her so you feel better.

Now you know not to talk about numbers or details, generalities ok, but details fuck you up. While the number fucks with your head some detail you disclosed to her about an ex lover may fuck with her. She too struggles but deals with being stupid enough to have asked.

Now all this would be a much larger problem if "the past" was recent when the two of you got together and/or she still is in contact with many of the men she fucked or socializes in the same circles.
>>
>>19107701
>only sexual partner was my ex
>she said she slept with 5 other men
>one of them she said was a "friends with benefits arrangement, except we weren't really friends"
Made me wonder what the hell that was about, but I didn't want to ask her about it because at that point she was all mine.

I guess no matter what her number is, it's not like you have to share her with all those people. The past is the past. You can have meaningless sex with dozens of people and still have a loving relationship after the fact, or you can have extremely passionate sexual relations with one partner and enter the next relationship with some enormous emotional baggage.

A high number could be a sign that she has commitment issues, though.
>>
>>19107930
>A high number could be a sign that she has commitment issues
Or it means she isn't as discriminating who she trades bodily fluids with
Or its easy for her to have emotionless sex over and over and over again for years
>>
>>19107959
Means she's a worthless slut.
>>
>>19107701
You're both sluts for having sex with multiple people outside of marriage. I'm certain she's lying to you about her true number of previous sex partners.

>>19107715
>>19107773
Promiscuity is disgusting, it is a big deal.

>>19107903
>13 is a small number
Maybe to a whore.

>am a male whos had sex with 9 people and still feel like its too little because everyone my clique has had dozens of partners.
They're all degenerates, and so are you.
>>
>>19107966
I missed you, Hitler <3
>>
>>19107970
I'm not literallyhitler, although we both call out degenrates, i don't agree with some of his views on Races.
>>
>>19107966

This. /thread
>>
>>19107977
even better then!
>>
>>19107966
Honestly if that kind of behaviour removes faggots such as yourself from the LTR pool I'm all for it.
>>
>>19107701
Quit being an irrational monkey like everybody else. Girls are people. People like sex.
>>
>>19107977
the throne is empty, assume his tripcode and lead /adv/ into a brighter future
>>
>>19108065
Decency is not the same as faggotry. And don't mistake me, you can have all of the degenerate sluts you want, if competetion is your only concern.

>>19108073
People are also capable of temperance, something that is in short supply among sluts.
>>
>>19108090
Thats why they are sluts. I understand your point of view though. All women should be submissive prudes who only have vanilla sex with their husbands. Sex should only be used for procreation as well.
>>
>>19108090
Decency isn't identical with misplaced rectitude m80.

Have a long standing charitable endeavour going on? Volunteer work or donations?

If not fuck outta here with your "decency" delisions.
>>
>>19108090
>temperance
I love how most of these posts come from guys who would not even know what it's like to reject sex from someone who tries their hardest to seduce you into it.
>>
>>19108100
All women should be submissive prudes who only have vanilla sex with their husbands. Sex should only be used for procreation as well.
I said nothing about being submissive, nor did i say that sex should only be used for procreation. Do you have anything else other than building a strawman?

>Have a long standing charitable endeavour going on? Volunteer work or donations?
Yes.

>>19108106
What makes you assume so?
>>
>>19108130
I forgot to quote
>All women should be submissive prudes who only have vanilla sex with their husbands. Sex should only be used for procreation as well.
>>
>>19108130
>What makes you assume so?
Being on a board with mostly men, who at other times complain about how much they desire all the sex they can't have, combined with an all around lack of basic empathy towards women having just as much sexual urges.

I know you practice what you preach but posting here should've shown you by far most men who foam at the mouth when it comes to slutty women think it's an entirely different story when it comes to men.
>>
>>19108130
Humor was more of my intent than a strawman. I just feel your way of thinking is unreasonably old fashioned. As long as a woman is faithful and clean, it shouldn't matter how many sexual partners she's had.
>>
>>19108130
Why does it matter what she did in the past? Just because your insecure doesn't mean she's lying kiddo.
>>
>>19108255
just means she values physical pleasure more than intimacy and all that it brings with it
also means that if you're not giving her that physical pleasure, she is far more likely to try and get it elsewhere as that is what important to her
>>
13 dudes? Grow up kid. My buddy is 20 and is married and has 2 kids with someone who has slept with 35-40 different guys, and she's 22. Luckily he doesn't know. He knows she's a slut though. She even sucked my dick 7 times while they was engaged.
>>
>>19108454
even though this is low quality bait, this is the reason why you don't want someone with a high body count
>>
>>19107701
It helps a little to make her talk about it not to reminisce but to make her feel uncomfortable and also let her know you disapprove and tell her she's yours now and she better never cheat.
You're uncomfortable, you feel humiliated about it, so make her talk about it so she's uncomfortable about it too. Won't take back what she did and I'm sure so.e women are shameless and won't be embarrassed. But yeah hope that is sensible
>>
>>19108682
Everything in that post is facts.
>>
>>19108885
One thing is a slut, another is a bad person
>>
>>19108885
impossible
you wouldn't do that to someone you consider a buddy
>>
>>19107737
just tell her exactly what you told us, the number doesn't matter (especially since you've been together for so long anyway) but how she reacted makes you uneasy

which is pretty reasonable since muttering "should I lie" and having a breakdown is pretty fucking sketchy

if she puts up resistance, doesn't want to reply or has another breakdown I'd just assume she slept around a lot and obviously regrets it and drop the topic forever
>>
If you want a virgin you need to be clear about that from the start. You can't date a girl, not stipulate that virginity is compulsory, they cry about how many dicks she's had after you've chosen to be with her.

Why you even care is beyond me but regardless, this is your own fault. And you've slept with 5 people, you hypocrite. Jesus.
>>
>>19109523

Guy goes around the board saying he wants a virgin

>REEE WHY DO YOU WANT A VIRGIN YOU BETA INSECURE FAGGOT

Guy listens to the advice he gets and settles for a roastie, later realizing he doesn't like the fact she's a roastie.

>REEE WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK FOR A VIRGIN FROM THE START ??

For the last fucking time. It is a natural biological instinct for a guy to want a virgin girl and to not be satisfied with a girl who's not. Look at how many threads about that are going on on this fucking board right now.

Yeah yeah yeah I know, it's not fair because girls don't have that kind of standards for guys (though God knows they have a lot of standards), but it is how things are regardless.

That is why society has been conditiong girls from a young age to protect their virginity as something of great value. Those who give it up easily despite that are sluts at heart and can't be helped, thus of no value to a self-respecting man.
>>
>>19108948
I consider him my best friend.
>>
>>19107701

>Or I'm a pathetic loser.

Yup.
>>
>>19109589

I honestly don't give a shit about your lame ass "trad" values or your uninformed beliefs about "natural biological instincts" (as opposed to unnatural artificial insticts? idiot.) If you want a virgin, fine. But stipulate that from the start. Don't date a girl then get salty months later when you find put she's a normal young person who has a sex life and not some Incel making excuses for their lack of game by pretending they're pure. OK?
>>
Why make up this story?
>>
>>19107701
where im from 13 isnt a slut but yeah id dump her i dated a slutty chick and it was disgusting

i didnt wanna break up but after we did everything was better

she was like 17 and slept with like 50 dudes. how do u know the 13 isnt a lie? you know how sluts are wont take responsibility for their actions once it catches up to them
>>
File: lol1.png (25 KB, 178x148)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>19107701
>she wont do the kinky shit with me even though I know she is a slut

well anon, that was with different guys, who were probably more attractive than you. At this point in her life she wants to settle down and would prefer for you to pretend she was a virgin before you met.
>>
>>19109598
glad I don't have to consider you my friend then

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.