[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: gqn4ktpz5zvx.jpg (166 KB, 864x864)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
How do I talk to a boy?
>"just say hi, duh"
Other than that what should I say next?
How do I start a conversation?
>>
>>19141003
Yeah do that. Maybe bring up a common thing going on like a project or some shit. You can get better "advice" by providing more details.
>>
>>19141003
Shout "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TRUMP" right into his face. Get really close.
>>
>>19141003
What's your end goal in starting a conversation?

Maybe talk about that.
>>
Are you a grill? If so you just need to literally look at him for a couple seconds and he'll approach.

E A S Y
A
S
Y
>>
>>19141174
Only works if you're above a 5/10. I'm like a 4 or 5 max.
>>
>>19141174
That only works if the guy has the confidence/the wants to approach her.
The same answer as always, OP, don't just start smalltalk out of the blue, latch onto some sort of topic.
Are you and the boy in question acquaintances? share some form of social circle? or is he a stranger for all intents and purposes?
>>
>>19141185
Stop eating so much fatty. Thats literally all girls have to do to be attractive other than if your face got mauled by a dog or had acid thrown on it.
>>
>>19141533
>only fat girls can be ugly
Do you actually believe that?
>>
just pull his dick out and put it in your mouth
>>
>>19141549
It's the same reason why women can't be mildly autistic. Mild autism and small flaws are looked past as women have innate value. Men do not have this luxury. Good luck being a 5'3'' man in a white country.
>>
>>19141003
Use the ford method :
F - Family
O - Occupation
R - Recreation
D - Dreams (aspirations)
Just use that to make small talk and you'll be able to transition in to something more meaningful once it isn't so awkward.
>>
post pic OP so we can tell if theres anything to worry about
>>
>>19141549

>>19141533
>other than if your face got mauled by a dog or had acid thrown on it
A not fat girl is at least a 6 still, not a 4
>>
>>19141562
Dude, no. Slender chics can be ugly too. Maybe they can still land somebody but they certainly don't get the pick of the litter.

>lose weight and get desperate!

Not a great choice m8. And no, I'm not fem. Just had a few ladies who wanted me, and while they had close to the whole package I just wasn't attracted to them. C'est la vie.
>>
>>19141003
Show him dem tits
>>
>>19141637
>the pick of the litter
What women are locking down the top 20% of men?
>>
Suck his cacka
>>
>>19141691
The 8/9/10 hunks? Don't kno don't care.

I'm hardly there; point remains, even ordinary fit guys are 'picky'.
>>
>>19141172
The end goal is getting in his pant. Duh.
>>
>>19141691
>>19141707
Women in the top 80% are fine for the top 20% of men. How is this picky?
>>
>>19141781
Thanks anons ass, you sure do produce some solid evidence there. I know I for one am suddenly stricken by an urge to date anyone in that 80%, awesome job.
>>
>>19141003

its like talking to anyone else

just ask them questions about themselves and they will prattle on about their life for literally 30 minutes and then be overjoyed with you that you took the time to listen since most people never show any interest in others lives
>>
>>19141637
>Women that arent my type are inheritantly unattractive to everyone
Great logic m8
>>
>>19141987
>women who want a specific guy will also always be that guy's type
Brilliant logic there m8.
>>
Guys don't fucking care, like literally 99.95% do not give a shit what she says (serious (srs)).
>>
>>19142013

This. It's the same with girls actually, it's more about how you look and the way you speak + your body language.
>>
Look if you are not interested after you have done everything possible to please hir or even worse or make an effort to take care of you , maybe you should quit.
And if it makes you feel bad at some point send it to your fucking house with a slap.
Nobody has to make you feel bad and more so because an idiot like him has to do it.
Well always clear that it is and finally you must not support someone who does not care and if it is your last option do not think that that makes it special nothing is completely sagarado.
Be careful.
>>
>>19141533
My BMI is 17.8. I've been diagnosed with anorexia. I'm just ugly, not fat.
>>
stalk him at your local convenience store
>>
>>19141003
post face already, wurm.
>>
File: 1514939757750.jpg (45 KB, 628x442)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Good Conversations only happen when discussing something mutual. To initiate start with weather or comment on something happening in close proximity. Then you branch off on their responses. You only get better with practice. Good luck.
>>
File: cute girl.jpg (410 KB, 2732x2012)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>19143323
are you the same race as the dude? then you actually can't be ugly if you aren't obese.
>>
>>19141003
Dn't fall for trap memes. If you have a penis you aren't wanted.
>>
>>19141003
It depends on the situation. In general you talk about vapid relatable topics related to your current environment.( E.g. in college talk about something related school.) or common small talk.
You can always just compliment his kicks too, guys like that.
>>
File: 1499622963575.png (79 KB, 300x300)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>19141594
Or topics to avoid use the Rape Method:
R- Religion
A- Abortion
P- Politics
E- Economics
and as the acronym implies don't talk about Rape as well.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.