[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: I love this girl.jpg (102 KB, 720x1280)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I know, I'm going to take everything said here with a grain of salt. But I unironically love my girl and I'm honestly thinking of marrying her at some point in the future. She's goofy as shit and I can't see my life without her. Now comes the part where people start to doubt me. She is a bar girl in Thailand, she doesn't go with men anymore and she's been talking to me every night for the last 9 months. She's the only girl I've ever met that has made this much of an effort to be with me. I know it's stupid to say I love her but I really do because she has went far and beyond what any American girl has ever done for me. Should I or should I not marry her? I've honestly never met another women like her, should I marry her or should I wait or break it off? I'm open to discussion on this matter.
>>
>>19253099
Is this an LDR at the moment? Also, cute.
>>
>>19253105
Sorry friend I don't know what LDR is? But thanks, I thought so too. She's also pretty funny.
>>
File: Cutie.jpg (117 KB, 720x1280)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>19253105
Never mind, I just looked up LDR and yeah it currently is but I'm going back to see her in 5 months and I'll be staying at her place.
>>
>>19253099
http://tastythailand.com/why-dating-or-marrying-a-thai-bar-girl-prostitute-is-a-bad-idea-a-lot-of-farang-men-in-thailand-do/
>>
>>19253192
Eh, she's never asked for money from me and honestly i'm pretty sure she makes more than me. I don't car about politics at all and honestly I'm don't think I'm above her just because she's a bar girl. She's worked harder than I've ever worked.
>>
Is this pasta? Swear I have seen this exact thread at least two times before in the past couple months.
>>
>>19253219
Nah, i've been pretty iffy about posting her pic and this thread in general. I honestly want advice on what I should do.
>>
>>19253124
Why don't you see how it goes during the visit? That will be a good way of telling what it's like to live with her. After you leave, think for a while if that's what you want.
>>
>>19253269
That's pretty good advice, I'm going to be with her for a month so it should be a pretty good example of how her and I could live together. Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>19253099
>needing to ask someone else for permission to make a decision about your own life.
Sorry mate but if you need help from anonymous strangers on the internet about a decision this big you've got bigger problems.
>>
>>19253383
He's young and confused. At 26 I still wish someone would give me advice.
>>
>>19253393
Well I mean that's kind of my point here. I'd say he needs to do a bit more growing up before jumping the shark with a decision like this.
>>
>>19253099
I remember her. Sweet girl. Nice tight pussy too. Or at least it was. Wink wink.

Seriously though OP. Do whatever you want. It's your life. Somethings you have to learn for yourself. Just don't gamble with something you can't live with losing.
>>
>>19253411
I would agree, I mean if he bought this girl into the USA and after a while decided he doesn't want anything to do with her, what then?

Thats why I want him to think about it.

Ask us for advice as much as you would like OP.
>>
You should wait, no need to rush things. Take your time and enjoy
>>
>>19253432
Good point.
>>
This >>19253269 spend time, think about it, then if you want to marry her, do it. You only live once, grab on to any happiness you can.
>>
>>19253099
She has shit eyes. No. Well, maybe, if you have shit eyes too.
>>
Don't fucking do it.
Please, please, please, please, please take my word for it. It'll bite you in the fucking ass.
>>
>>19253099
Marry her then give us updates on how fucked up your life is LOL THE STATE OF YOU CUNTS
>>
Don't decide this yet.
>>
>>19253099
She sounds cool but the part I'm missing is if you're just friends or dating.

Because if you haven't been dating the fuck are you even talking about ... date first it's not optional...

But if you've been dating and it's good then ya go for it. Only problem I see is that you're judging her because of class.
>>
File: She's pretty cool.jpg (95 KB, 960x1280)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>19253659
I do have brown eyes so I guess it's ok then.

>>19253465
>>19253653
Yeah, I'll give it some time and just see how it goes.

>>19254101
Sorry I should have made that more clear. Yes we are dating and she's put forth a lot of effort into our relationship. I don't think I'm judging her on class I just wanted the people here to understand the situation. I've never really been one to think that I'm better than someone simply because I was American or because of social status or job.
>>
>>19254109
Dude I completely don't see the problem then. She sounds great. Marry.

And try to ignore the hateful virgins in this thread they're fucking losers.
>>
>>19254125
Thanks, I plan on waiting a little bit though since it's not been a full year since I've known her. Having said that, I've never met a girl like her, she's pretty witty and fun to be with.
>>
>>19253099
Married to a Thai but she is from an educated merchant family and its great. However, while this girl is funny and sweet she is a prostitute and came from a poor family whom she likely still supports. Which means she still is having sex with men she meets at the bar for money and telling you she isn't, hoping you will marry her and give her and her family a more stable source of income. If she's like many bar girls, they also are alcoholic and/or drug addicted and have lived the party life long enough its now in their DNA. What she needs is a green card and it will allow her to trade up once she's in the US.

You obviously haven't been to Thailand much.
>>
>>19254147
This is the wisest choice. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>19254147
Sounds like a keeper. Glad you found a good one!
>>
>>19254147
Don't you realize witty and fun girls make the most successful bar girls? Thats their hustle to get you to choose them to fuck for a pay day.
>>
>>19254161
Any time I go to see her I don't pay for her though.

>>19254157
Thanks, I thought so too.

>>19254155
She doesn't even want to go to the U.S. and we've had some extensive talks about not supporting each others families, and that last statement was an Ad hominem argument.
>>
Too good to be true. She looks absolutely edible (in a cute way, not what you pervs think). My advice to you is: you only live once. Go for it.
>>
>>19254172
>Any time I go to see her I don't pay for her though.
Youre so naive. Just marry her and close this thread already.
>>
File: 64837.jpg (160 KB, 960x1280)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>19254184
Yeah, she's cute as hell, she doesn't like me drinking though which is fine.
>>
>>19253099
youre an idiot

she picked you bc youre a weak moron who will bend over and empty your bank acc for her

also im not some red pill mgtow shitter, just saying you sound like a loser and shes taking advantage of you
>>
>>19254235
k
>>
>>19254217
>not allowed to drink
The plot thickens
>>19254235
Unironically this, OP is a raging cuck
>>
>>19254235
>>19254240
OP don't listen to these fools, they're sad and lonely people that can't handle other anons being happy. Give it some time and if things work out then go for it. If it doesn't then no harm, no foul.
>>
>>19253099
>she doesn't go with men anymore
Sure
>>
99.9% of this is usually girls going for the money, I just hope for your sake she's really that one unicorn.
>>
>>19254275
I missed the >anymore in OPs post
Marrying an ex prostitute is a very bad idea lol.
>>
>>19254217
You sure it's a girl OP? She looks very masculine
>>
>>19254172
>Any time I go to see her I don't pay for her though
She's playing for bigger stakes idiot. She wants you to marry her and take her to the US. A much larger payday than 1000 baht (30 us dollars) she waives during your visit.

I also hope you realize you are not the only guy she is working. She's got a guy from Germany, Australia, UK and Norway and one of you will foolishly marry her.
>>
>>19254172
You are an idiot. She will ask because her family will be putting pressure on her and the reason she's still selling her pussy right now. You marry her and you'll be in the middle of nowhere building them a house.
>>
What's wrong with OP marrying her, even if she is working him? Marriages like that have succeeded in the past, I'd actually say the girl is the most at risk (moving to another country with a guy who might dump her and she obviously doesn't have money).

OP, be realistic about this, but do what might make you happy. Nothing wrong with marrying her even if she wants to marry so she can move to the US and have a nicer life. She might still be a good wife and will likely grow to love you.
>>
>>19254272
Did you not read my post? I married a Thai woman but not a prostitute. There is a huge difference and if OP had spent any real time in Thailand instead in a gogo bar he's see. These girls are throw always to start. Their parents send them to put food on the table and then the girls get into the party culture of a gogo bar and having some extra cash.
>>
Do it, OP. Bring her to your country and make her your wife. Try to learn how about her family and their situation, though. You won't be marrying just her, you'll become part of her family and have to help take care of her folks.
>>
I swear to god, americans are the third most stupid and naive foreigners behind germans and guys from the netherlands. In a long distance relationship with a prostitute from a third world country, thinking about marrying her, wew lad, best of luck with that.
t. regards shithole country.
>>
>>19254619
Sounds like you're assuming a lot about what OP does and doesn't do. Advice from people like you is the worst.
>>
>>19255303
You're stupid as OP. I know what I'm talking about. If he wanted a nice Thai girl he could look elsewhere than a gogo bar. Contrary to what most men would believe not every woman there is a prostitute.
>>
>implying there is any functional difference between a thai gogo girl and an average millennial western woman
>>
>>19255327
You're use of Ad hominem shows everyone here that you don't actually care about the topic, you simple want to argue. Back to /b/ with you m8.
>>
>>19253099

9 months is far too little time to decide to want to marry somebody
>>
>>19253219

I feel like I've seen it too. Something about the wording rings a bell.
>>
File: 1506795213617.jpg (49 KB, 600x800)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>19253099
lol marrying a thai whore

>elliot rodger

whites and asians should not breed
>>
>>19256768
What sort of mentality is that?
>>
>>19256871
Black supremacist.
>>
>she only wants a green card

yeah sure, go for it
>>
OP's a lost cause. I honestly bet he's taking none of this advice on and will end up just following his dick and ruining his life.
>>
>>19257049
You're clearly an upset child, OP already said he was going to wait and see how it plays out. Odds are you're one of those upset virgins and feel the need to ruin other peoples joy. Get a life virgin, your crybaby antics belong in /b/ with the rest of the trash.
>>
>>19253099
>She is a bar girl in Thailand, she doesn't go with men anymore and she's been talking to me every night for the last 9 months.
Lad. Come the fuck on.

Every. Single. Prostitute. Does this shit.

>I've not been seeing anyone since you. I can't do it anymore.
>I didn't want to get into this anyway. I was forced to do it.
>I never felt how I do with you with another man.
>Please rescue me.

Everyone wants to believe in the hooker with a heart of gold. I won't even say they don't exist, because I don't know for absolute sure. But I'm telling you man, do not fucking do it.

Even if she DOES love you for real, even if she is NOT a gold digger, you don't become a whore because you're stable and normal. And even if you're forced into it, you don't remain stable and normal for long. Even if you get her home, she will be fucked up in some serious ways. If you get in any financial difficulty, she will be prone to go out hooking again because she'll be afraid you'll leave her. THIS IS SOMETHING VIRTUALLY EVERY HOOKER THAT GETS IN A RELATIONSHIP WILL DO EVENTUALLY.
>>
Whats the problem with just keeping her as gf? Is she pressuring you to marry?
>>
>>19255543
What is your fucking argument you pussy?

If you had been in a Thai gogo bar and seen how the bar girls (prostitutes) work the foreign guys you would shut the fuck up.

I don't deny OP's girl may be nice and fun to be around and probably wanted her life to be very different but many of the girls that end up in a gogo bar, or massage parlor, or sex club were sold or forced or coerced by family. I also understand why a good hearted OP would want to save her but he wouldn't have to marry her to do that. What he should do is provide a monthly stipend she can live on so she can stop working at the gogo bar. That is if she truly wanted to leave the bar and the life. Her friends are there, there are men there, lots of them, and its not just a job but entertainment and a party every night and then she gets paid.
>>
>>19257762
Still using ad hominem I see, back to /b/ with you m8. Your crybaby antics aren't welcome here so either leave or grow up.
>>
>>19253099
You sure the hasnt 5 other guys like you in rotation?
>>
>>19258216
You still refuse to offer any argument. I give real life observation and advise not something I imagine or read/see on the internet. When you have spent months there and visited dozens of times (and not as a tourist) I'll listen.

I see you stupid cunts on the flights in and out of Thailand. Fat and ruddy faced with a wad of money it won't take two days for a bar girl to take from you. You think you are a real man if some young, pretty but dirt poor girl will fuck you for 30 dollars and in the real world back home no self respecting woman would get near you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.