[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ATOGA A1.jpg (28 KB, 540x411)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
Canadians will defend this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti08Bj0y2Zo
>>
Tried making a thread, no replies. Just a few short questions for females, but males can answer too don't care too much:

Made a profile on a dating app, it says something about verifying through FaceBook. I don't really use social media at all and deactivated my FaceBook several years ago.
>am I fucked?
>how big of a turnoff is it if I don't have really any social media?
>Where do I meet women if not online?
>Should it be any problem if I'm going to college, have a car, live with a roommate (in a shitty, cheap trailer but at least it's not w/ parents), and don't have a job but am currently looking?
>>
Girls, do you dislike Jordan Memerson?
>>
>>19254976
you make a special fb account, just for this
then you forget about that account, you won't need it anymore
>>
>>19254944
Asian women turn me on so much, I want to fuck more of them. How can I achieve this?
>>
>>19254991
I watched a couple clips of his videos that showed up in my recommended feed one time and what he was saying seemed like common sense stuff to me. Why is he such a big deal? I really know nothing about him.
>>
>>19254976
I'd be more suspicious if you were older, like 30s-40s because that could mean you're a married man cheating on your wife. But as is, not everyone connects to their FB even if they have one. It's not required, for the app and for life in general.

>Where do I meet women if not online?
Depends on your interests; cons, anime clubs, book clubs, bars, sporting events, etc. Even just having a wide circle of male friends in your chosen interest(s) can lead you to being introduced to women with similar hobbies.

>Should it be any problem if I'm going to college, have a car, live with a roommate (in a shitty, cheap trailer but at least it's not w/ parents), and don't have a job but am currently looking?
No. If it was very few people would get laid in college.
>>
Is it possible to get on with 19-20ish girl if im 25 or would it be awkward for her and parents and shit.?
Just asking out of curiosity. I think i got fed up with girls of my age that either want to sleep around or desperate crazy chicks it seems
>>
>>19255090
He fights the SJW menace.
>>
>>19254944
Hello friends, how are you today?
>>
>>19255087
>Find Asian women
>Convince them to have sex with you
>>
(copy-pasted from previous thread because I never got an answer)
I have issues with trust, so I need quite a bit more attention and affection than I honestly wish I did. I'm pretty sure this makes me come off as clingy.
Is this something I need to change as a guy? Or are there plenty of girls that are okay with something like that?
>>
>>19255122
Feeling >tfw no gf ;_;
Tomorrow, it will be my 30th Valentine's Day alone.
>>
>>19255122
Stocking up on ice cream and alcohol to dull that feel when no gf on Valentine's Day.
>>
>>19255122
pretty ok, maybe a bit bored.
u?
>>
>girl at workplace
>okay looks, nothing special
>i think she is attracted to me
>looks at me whenever i look in her direction
>tries to chat me up every now and then
>says to her female friends that she has boyfriend, that she wants to marry him, overheard her talking about him too
>invites me to some party, at certain point it gets really obvious that she has plans towards me, i was basically only person invited minus host and one older woman
>we hang out play some puzzle games and drink
>feel like cornered animal, take her to side and tell her i that im not "like this" and i want to go sleep
>she said she doesnt know what i mean and that i scare her
>apologize and tell her that i want to go to sleep
>more awkward, i fuck off to sleep
>wake up in the morning and sneak out without saying goodbye
>next time at work she comes up to me and asks if i liked the meeting
>fuck no but tell her it was ok

OK boys and girls im autistic kissless virgin, but that shit was so awkward i couldnt take it.
if she wants to smash, why wont she message me and be more direct or something.

Maybe i actually overanalyzed everything again and she just wanted to hang out with me and i panicked.
goddamn

>>19255122
Feelin little sick but should be fine tomorrow
>>
Girls, have you ever spent a Valentine's Day alone? Pro-tip: you can't.
>>
>>19255154
>it gets really obvious that she has plans towards me
what were those obvious signs?
>>
>>19255160
Yes, plenty.
Actually my ex left me today 4 years ago.
>>
>>19255138
Some brother, what women can do to a man is amazing
Are you at least trying to talk to girls?
This sounds rude but you have to at least try, my chances are better when I try

>>19255144
Don't do that friend, its just another day but with a funny name. Just dont think of it as a special day (because its not) or I'm sure you can find something else to make you happy

>>19255145
Pretty fucked, my back has been playing up bad recently so I haven't been able to the gym. Thanks for asking
Seriously got nothing to do right now? Clean your room or right down a list of goals and stick it on your wall
>>
>>19255160
Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. Including this year's one tomorrow.
>>
>>19255122
Pretty damn good, actually. I just broke up with my girlfriend last week, so this'll be my 19th Valentine's Day alone, but for the first time I'm actually okay with that.
>>
>>19255172
>Seriously got nothing to do right now?
well, I'm doing the laundry, waiting for some furniture to arrive. Not much to do at this point, really
>>
>>19255169
Me being only person invited (it was supposed to be workplace people party,woman told me they were actually not invited. older woman trying to push us togheter.

Its like people around us expected us to smash, host guy included.

I cant just go like this when im not attracted, call me a bitch.
>>
>>19255122
Sad and lost desu
>>
How to start loving yourself?
>>
>>19255184
is this everything?
did she look at you as if she wanted to eat you?
was there any 'accidental' skin contact?
any flirting?
>>
Will gettting fit make someone with an average or below average face actually something girls will find attractive?

I'm afraid I may be a fucking incel.
>>
>>19255191
I used to say 'goodnight' to me
>>
>>19255191
I'm wondering this myself as well.
>>
>>19255191
go to the gym, improve your looks, get some education in a trade school, get a job, learn new languages, learn music, meet new people and learn to socialize.
>>
>>19255172
It's more because people won't shut the hell up about "GAWD, I'M SO #BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL GF/BF!"
I'm feeling lonely and shitty as-is, fuckers don't need to dedicate a whole day to rubbing it in.
>>
>>19254944
You gotta reply to the old thread too.
Whatever I'll do it myself.
>>
Girls
How do I get two of you to work together to achieve a goal, e.g. in a videogame, without it being derailed by arguments?
It happens time and time again to me. 1 girl is fine. She makes mistakes sometimes, can improve, sometimes gets distracted, but can refocus.
But the instant I get 2 girls, they start arguing over who did what wrong. I tried telling them that they're both doing it wrong by arguing instead of focusing on doing their task but it didn't work.
Do I really have to abandon one or is there some way to get them to work together?
>>
>>19255170
:c

>>19255172
Not trying much. I need to try more/harder.

>>19255179
Awww... I'd be your Valentine, as long as you like kitties.
>>
Reposting
See: >>19255080
>>
>>19255196
>incel
You're a cunt if you use this term. Women aren't conspiring to deny you sex.
>>
>>19255202
give me a list of shit as to why a girl will find you attractive?

like:
are u physically attractive?
do you have money?
do you have a charming personality and not a shitty nice guy loser personality?
>>
>>19255138
>>19255144
Oh, it's valentine's day? I didn't notice.
I'm not really into the whole normalfag "relationship" meme.
>>
>>19255207
I love them.
>>
>>19255212
is a meme bro.
chill.

I was refering to looks anyway.
>>
>>19255082
How do I make a Facebook that gives enough information to verify it's me and not enough to have everyone I know try to add me?

>>19255094

>It's not required
Ok, I can relax a bit then I suppose.

>Depends on your interests
Yeah, I guess it would. I'll just try to be more outgoing I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>No
I'm at a community college and everyone seems busy as fuck. Maybe once I transfer (if I do) to a university things will be different.
>>
>>19255212
exactly what they do
>>
>>19255087
If you are white you just have to go to Asian country and not be a total poor loser. Asian girls are sluts
>>
>>19255200
>gym
Kys /fit/
>>
>>19255193
She looks at me like she wants to eat me almost every day
>>19255196
Fit guy will be always superior to fat guy, even from male coworker standpoint.

Thick neck, huge back will make you seem more imposing, reliable
At least i have seen such change since i got fit, but i had pretty sizeable frame always
>>
>>19255218
dude, you just click when it asks you if it's you.
there is no people sitting and checking it ffs
>>
>>19255211
>>19254944
...Kind of unclear that way.
Maybe its better if I just literally repost the whole thing.

(Posting here for containment, not because I only want input from women; I don't give two shits about that)

How do I make myself seem interesting or sexy or anything using a short character limit when my interests are gay male-centric nerd bullshit with a whole side to them that I fucking hate and which I will make myself sound like I am part of? Namely animation, video games, DnD, and just - I don't know if I'd count it - but basically just fucking watching YouTube?

I have no hobbies. I practically never leave my apartment (except for groceries, work, school, wandering around the neighborhood aimlessly, and eating out). Obviously, I don't go clubbing or anything like that.

All my friends are gone, I can't decide what to do when I go out, and I'm shy (like, other people call me shy) at first. If I was with someone else, it would be different, but obviously that's not something I can sell.

I'm a writer I guess too, but writing a profile with that in it would probably change how she would think about what I *wrote* even though writing a profile, text or online post is very, very different from writing an essay, poem or short story.
Although I'm majoring in robotics engineering, I'm not very far along, and I don't treat it as more than just this one path I took that happens to work.

Okay, this is getting too long, I'm just gonna post.
This is gonna be one of those things where I wrote too much excessive detail and no one reads it. At least you can see another reason I'm bad at writing short dating profiles.
>>
>>19255212
I dunno. I heard there are some women that will actively try to lower the SMV of a guy who uses the word "incel"
>>
>>19255232
then there was nothing special about that party. you overanalyzed it to the fuck
>>
>>19255231
>improving your looks doesn't give self steem and people later noticing you look better isn't good
wow

also all the health benefits.
>>
>>19255237
>implying women even know that
>>
>>19255213
Pros
>Fairly intelligent
>Not bad looking, maybe a 5 or 6
>Loyal
>Honest

Cons
>Cynical
>Can be kind of apathetic at times
>Difficulty sharing emotions
>Not skilled at small-talk, can really only hold an extended conversation on topics that interest me
>>
What can a fat and average looking girl do to find a bf?
>>
>>19255242
I suppose you're right. Isolated individuals aren't a conspiracy.
>>
>>19255239
>Just about looks
Even the confidence aspect gained from exercise isn't about the looks... It basically improves every single aspect of your fucking life.
>>
>>19255225
>Asian girls are sluts
All girls are though.
>>
>>19255244
>What can a fat and average looking girl do to find a bf?
Take care of your body with proper diet + exercise, and develop a hobby. Just any hobby.
>>
>>19255243
you sound like a fucking nice guy.
if a girl has never complimented your looks, you're not handsome.
>>
>>19255244
lose weight (being fat is disgusting, unless he's a chubby chaser).
also, be honest with your looks, don't chase fucking Chads or above average boys if you're average girl.
>>
>>19255239
You can improve your looks without being a loser and going to gym kek
>>
>>19255252
>if a girl has never complimented your looks, you're not handsome.
>implying girls are the judge of that
I'll be the judge of how good I look, thanks.
I'm lookin' good!
>>
>>19255244
Stop trolling
>>
>>19255248
Asian girls are the mist slutty and fake of them all though, the same as black are the most ugly and loud

>>19255252
I saw many handsome guys but I don't compliment them randomly, are you retarded?
>>
>>19255257
>you can lose facial fat (big component of male appeal, as girls like bony faces) without the gym
???

>>19255259
yeah, I guess girls know what kind of girl do males prefer.
yeah, I guess all those fat average or below average girls are attractive if YOU ASK GIRLS.

wake up retard, if girls aren't chasing you, you're not good looking.

>>19255263
yeah, but you still would prefer a hot guy to an ugly one.
>>
>>19254944
Gf left me 3 weeks ago, still has my stuff, no contact at allonly responded to one text saying thank you, wont pick up a phone call. Still has me as a friend on social and even our pics...what do?
>>
>>19255183
Ah right, at least your getting stuff done.
>waiting for some furniture to arrive
Got a place of your own friend?

>>19255185
Thats not good, whats wrong?

>>19255207
Trust me trying makes all the difference, good luck friend!

>>19255202
>>19255243
Never seen people doing that kinda of shit, would piss me off as well desu
And sorry bud 5/6 isnt good for some reason the average is 7
You dont need to share emotions, from my experience women hate that
just keep asking her questions, and you'll make it eventually
>>
>>19254944
Girls, what does it mean if a girl tries to set up a guy with her best friend? Is it just that or is there something underneath?
>>
>>19255231
The fuck is your problem with /fit/?
You 12 bro?
Because that literally looks like something a 12 year old would write. Like, literally. As in, I consistently see when checking profiles on youtube with comments similar to yours that the poster did in fact look to be under 14.
>>
>>19255257
>being physically fit is now looked down upon

You realize not everyone who lifts is a roided up meathead right?

The absolute state of world rn
Strong is always meant to be beautifull from the nature standpoint.
sure some girls might not agree but OVERWHELMING majority will find strong well built male better to skinny weak twink.

The only thing that varies is some girls like more athletic ottermode and others rather bearmode thicker guys

Even hot af (actress tier looks) latina from my workplace said since i got fit and stronger she wouldnt mind being with me if she wasnt married.
and she flirts with me, and im legit ugly or average at best
>>
>>19255267
>wake up retard, if girls aren't chasing you, you're not good looking.
Nibba pls. Girls don't chase shit.
>>
>>19255274
What is this "underneath" you're being deluded about
>>
>>19255278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhG9cjJOks

>he hasn't seen the r9k version of females incels
>>
>>19255283
I've heard that a girl will sometimes say "You should date my friend Becky" so that when the guy chooses the girl over Becky she doesn't feel guilty about it. I didn't know if this was true, it doesn't sound true, but I'm not a girl and I wouldn't know.
>>
>>19255288
Guilty about what? So he chooses the girl who suggested the date instead of the girl he was suggested?
>>
>>19255283
>>19255274
I'm not a stacyomancer but typically what's going on here is that Girl A is getting adequate D, but Girl B is not. Girl A wants to help Girl B, and your D is at least a C+ so it'll do.
>>
>>19255267
>Different fat deposits requiring different exercises to get rid of
This is a myth. You can't target fat areas of your body like you can muscle. You will lose it eventually as you keep doing exercise.
Body doesn't need to keep fat bigger or smaller in different areas of your body if you exercise, but muscles are targeted and need to adapt.
>>
>>19255271
yeah, the place is mine (given by the generous family. I just need to make it look good finally)
>>
File: IMG_3172.png (425 KB, 652x1224)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>19254944
To any gender: What do you feel after choosing one guy/woman between two people. What do you think about the one who wasn't chosen.
>>
>>19255294
This is how I would imagine the situation going.
>>
>>19255284
I stand corrected.
Also, jesus christ get the flamethrower.
>>
Why do girls tend to be so hyperbolic? It's like they speak another language that has to be interpreted and not taken at face value.

This occurs typically in my experience when they've got something in life that isn't going exactly their way, so they exaggerate it to the worst possible extreme of that feeling.

examples

>I never go out.
translation: I am dissatisfied as outgoing and socially successful as I would like to be, but I still go out with friends regularly and my social life is nowhere near being significantly lower than average or low enough to be maligned by other normal people.

>I don't have any friends:
translation: My circle of close friends with who I get along and who do not annoy me are like 3 people but I would really like it to be 10.

>I never go to the beach (When living in coastal cities with beaches)
translation: I don't go to the beach every day like ultranormie popular people do but I still go there with my friends a shitton every summer.

Do they just assume that literal friendless people who don't leave the house because they have no relationships in life do not exist or are extremely rare?
>>
>>19255274
It means both are low on their gender sexual looks scale.

her friend is desperate for dicks and she thinks you're an incel so you may hook up with her.

>>19255295
the best place to lose fat and build muscle is a gym, calysthenics are a meme.

>>19255299
people choose their couples based on:

looks based on where you are on the social ladder (hot girls can negociate any male she wants, uglier girls don't have that luxury, same as males)
second then is personality
third is money
>>
>>19255267
Also what's this "bony" shit?
How bony? Because frankly, I don't think girls want you so far down your cheeks are pulling in.

You just don't know what you're talking about. It just does not work that way. You need to read the /fit/ sticky links.
>>
>>19255295
On top of that fat accumulation or burning is decided almost purely by calorie intake (unless you feed on absolute garbage that will make you fee like shit and gain weight despite no mutritional value)

Technically you dont need to do any exercise to lose fat

>>19255299
Nothing to do with question but at least youre good enough person to think of the one yhat didnt get chosen.
Do stay on good terms with other person if possible, but not on "plan B" thing.
>>
>>19255299
When you buy a bus ticket do you feel sad for taxi drivers? nigga pls.
The one you didn't choose is background noise.
When choosing between one person and another person, I feel the exact same as choosing between one person and literally a blank space.
What matters is whether the person you chose is good or not. The other person is just background noise.
>>
>>19255304
Pretty much this

Women appear to work on comparisions, not absolutes.
>>
File: hot male.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>19255304
only retards without social skills don't understand girls.

>>19255306
pic related, you can see he doesn't have chubby shit in his face (low body fat).
>>
Do guys really care about having sex with a girl that has long pussy lips? Have any women here experienced that with their boyfriends? If yes then how was the relationship? The sex?
>>
>>19255305
I wasn't disagreeing that the easiest place to lose fat or gain muscle is the gym, but it is possible albeit difficult to do it at home.
Granted home is even less easier for bulking... but it is possible. Or you can go to a public park if you've got that kind of confidence.
>>
>>19255304
>Why do girls tend to be so hyperbolic? It's like they speak another language that has to be interpreted and not taken at face value.
Girls train each-other to do this, because if girls are honest to each-other they will see it as either weakness or insubordination and attack. Feigning either submission or dominance is a huge part of female communication.
>>
File: 1518186143726.jpg (19 KB, 500x500)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>19255312
So i appear to be nice guy afterall
>>
>>19255318
you need to build muscle as a male, unless you wanna look like a dyel, which is almost imposible to do at home.
>>
>>19255267
Uh, actually you can. You make me cringe so fucking hard, especially with your assuming everything. Your personality makes you a lot less desirable than some chin fat.

Also looks are not objective and I would rather have an ugly guy who makes me feel loved than some handsome jerk with personality like yours

>>19255276
Ahh, good ol age insult. How does it feel to be stuck in elementary school?

>>19255277
>strong means beautiful
Everything that is more than ottermode looks shit, also going to gym is unattractive as hell. Latinas are nearly as bad as niggers so getting one to like you is nothing kek also it says a lot about her when she flirts with ugly guy just because of some muscles while she is married
/fit/ btfo nobody likes you
>>
>>19255317
Ill reply with question, did you sleep around a lot?

Because the joke around males is that when women has loose lips that shes just a slut.
and deep inside most of us (not all) do give a shit about low mileage on potential partner. But probably doesnt matter for hookups.

Hence the term roastie.
it just doesnt look good compared to nice innie vagina
>>
>>19255235
Maybe I should've just made a new thread after all.
>>
>>19255334
>deep inside most of us (not all) do give a shit about low mileage on potential partner.
I don't think you know what "deep inside" means.
>>
>>19255334
That's pretty irrelevant, but no.
>>
>>19255314
I mean, I was able to understand how it was hyperbolic the first time I encountered this behavior, I'm just trying to understand the reason why, is that so wrong?

>>19255319
This sounds interesting but I wouldn't know how credible what you're saying is, could you give me some reading material or sources so that I can maybe better understand this?

>>19255313
Yeah, seems like me that this might be one of those inherent psychological differences between the sexes, ofc it could be a baked cake situation where you can't figure out how much is nature and how much is nurture
>>
>>19255317
no probs, girl. I had a gf with pretty ugly pussy, but I loved to fuck her anyway, because she was a cool girl
>>
>>19255331
Yeah i know, male has to have big delts and ripped abs with big chest, while being 6'2 200lbs, while eating pizza and drinking beer every saturday.

Wake the fuck up retard that shit doesnt happen unless youre blasting test, and have strict diet + workout.
chad might have told you its his genetics, but id rather belive the fact that getting test needle is much cheaper and easier than obtaining one in a fucking million genetics

Also mandatory nigger input is easy shibboleth that you missclicked from your motherboard r9k or pol.

Stay salty weak willed bitch
>>
>>19255234
I really overthink things...
>>
>>19255331
No, what I am trying to say is that people are attractive based on genetics, and attractive people also have superior genetics.

It also just happens that humans also desire a partner with a compatible personality.

but those are diferent stuff, you can be with someone for being a couple versus someone just to have sex.

girls can have a guy as a nice friend in the friendzone because they enjoy the personality for two years and sleep with a guy they like sexually in four days of meeting him.

Just like guys will also do, is not exclusive of a gender.
people tend to have sex with another human they find sexually attractive, is not a fucking shock.

>>19255346
Girls will tend to lower the social value of other girls by saying they're whores while also increasing their sexual market value by saying they're chaste virgin girls.
Sexual dychotomy between virgin mary and a prostitute.
Slutty girls will tend to be slutty because that signals they're easy.

Is all about sexual dynamics in the sexual marketplace.
Guys do the same.
>>
>Girl informed me that I'm "in the middle" of her and her boyfriend's relationship because I've made her realise how boring he is and 'how perfect we are together'
Is she expecting me to do something with this information? Because I'm really, really not getting in the way of a relationship.
>>
>>19255317
>Do guys really care about having sex with a girl that has long pussy lips?
Q. How does it smell?
If it smells like bacteria and unwashed then Nope.
If it smells like muscle and skin then might as well.
Q. How does it look, in terms of details?
If it looks infected or distended, then Nope.
If it looks like the bloodflow is normal and there's no pus / debris, might as well.

You're talking about the meme where roastie pussy means roastie behaviour, right? Well, roastie behaviour carries more in terms of smell and infection than it does in terms of physical appearance.
Personality matters more to things like that than vagina shape. If you act like it's "okay" to go back on a promise since you didn't "feel like it", that's 10x worse than having an outie.
On the other hand, if it's normal for you to feel like doing something, but then stop because your feelz conflict with your morals or promises, then that'll be enough positives to make up for any misshapenness 10x over.
>>
>>19255334
If a man were to believe any of that anonymous 4chan meme bullshit which I'm not sure about your derivation of any way, that man is a fucking tool.

>>19255317
Pussy is pussy. Long as you're not crazy asymmetrical or something and even then you'd have to be pretty fucked.
>>
Girls, what happens if you try to think with your genitals?
>>
>>19255331
>I would rather have an ugly guy who makes me feel loved
What sorta stuff have guys said/done in the past that made you feel loved?
>>
>>19255350
Drinking beer is gross. Also people who eat pizza are basically people who can't make anything better. I never go on r9k or pol, are you a nigger that it triggered you so much? Lol.

Its unattractive when men do shit like that and tell yourself whatever you want based on one Latina slut talking to you at work
>>
>>19255360
>Because I'm really, really not getting in the way of a relationship.
well, then tell her that. If she cares enough, she'll take care of setting things straight
>>
>>19255356
Yeah but "attractive" but annoying like (>>19255350) guys are for ons while interesting guys are for whole life even if they are not 10/10
>>
>>19255370
My genitals can't think properly because there's a big gap between one side and the other that needs to be filled with some connective tissue first.
Where might one find such a source of connective tissue?
>>
>>19255246
Yeah, the mental benefits of having a regular gym routine are fantastic, god I wish I was back there again.

What's with this faggot saying that going to the gym is "unattractive"? Lol you don't have to be a freakishly buff retarded gym bro if you go to the gym
>>
Why it's hard for a guy to find a gf?
Girls hate guys?
Like it's very easy for a girl to have a bf.
>>
>>19255368
This is also a joke amongs normies that never browsed 4chan. Im not saying its true. But it is a stereotype.

>>19255372
Im white, eastern european or slav.
inb4 slavs are niggers of yurop.

Besides, that one latina girl is just one example. You would notice when you were invisible for opposite gender for whole life and suddenly people being interested in you, when nothing else changed but your physique, maybe slightly better fitting clothes and haircut.
>>
>>19255371
It's hard to explain because its more intuitional but caring about me emotions, not minding wee talks when I don't feel like having serious conversations, not being tired of me after hours of talking, showing me their emotional side, singing with me while cuddling. This is what came to me mind at this moment but there are really many things
>>
>>19255383
On dicks?
>>
>girls think getting a fucking greek warrior body is something easy
lmao

It's hard as fuck, requires strict diet+weekly workouts and dedication.

>>19255381
girls will only settle for beta males when their sexual value has dropped.
The "I'm ready to settle" meme basically means:
"I'm starting to become old, and males don't give me attention, I better get some 5/10 guy because the 8/10 are chasing younger girls, also my biological clock is tingling and I need to settle with anyone just so I can have kids"

Women don't realize males are nice to them because of their looks and only realize the personality meme when they realize their looks are going away.
>>
>>19255252
I don't interact with many people, women especially. I have *maybe* 10 friends and only 1-2 are women (not positive on one of them, unsure if she actually likes me or just tolerates me for the sake of one of my other friends.)
>>
Girls,

What's your ideal Tinder blurb?

I don't currently have anything on mine (except for a flag from where i am from) but would like to make one to boost my matches up while im traveling overseas.

Anything in particular I should include or not include in it? My current thinking is basically the shorter the better.
>>
>>19255389
If you're attractive to girls, they will literally chase you.

Girls look for:
FACE > HEIGHT > BODY > MONEY > STATUS > PERSONALITY

In that order.
>>
>>19255390
Well I'm white central European and Slav.

Changed looks change reactions but one emotionally cheating Latina is shit not example
>>
>>19255391
Good to know, thanks.
>>
>>19255389
Its literally basic biology brah

Except now made even more skewed due to how society works

T. 25 kissless virgin
Not that i gave up, but i struggle.
>>
>>19255395
you sound like a typical neckbear loser and you're on the bottom of the barrel male ladder.

Not shit girls don't want you.

>>19255400
Tinder is 100% looks
>>
>>19255361
No it doesn't. It has it's smells, but it's not a stank kinda smell. More like a feminine smell you know.
It's not pleasing to look at at least for me. It's not like in porn where the women have no lips whatsoever most times. Mine has these two lips that hang when aroused and it looks like chewed bubble gum. Don't why puberty decided to give me something like that but i'm very self conscious about it. To the point where i'm afraid to get laid.
>>
>>19255389
>Like it's very easy for a girl to have a bf.
Incorrect. It's easy for a girl to get laid. Getting a bf is harder, because if you want a bf you have to have a decent personality and put in work. For getting laid you just need to have a vagina. Or look good in a skirt. Or be wearing a skirt. Or not be wearing a skirt. Guys will fuck anything lol.
>>
>>19255394
What do you consider a beta male?
>>
>>19255404
You can do it!
>>
>>19255389
>Like it's very easy for a girl to have a bf.
it's not.
>>
>>19255394
Bah, I prefer personality to looks.
Fortunately a lot of the girls with shit personalities also display it in their appearance too.
>>
>>19255412
because the males women desire will be also desired by other girls.
so why those males would settle if they can have any pussy they want.

hypergamy also fucks girls who want to settle.

>>19255413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUiG5_GcMyY

check peterson videos about male dominance hierarchy.
>>
>>19255312
Nigga that's cold
>>
>>19255410
>Taking a quality over quantity approach to friends makes you a loser
Okay.
>>
>>19255423
ugly people tend to have uglier personalities because of social rejection.
>>
>>19255411
I don't know about all guys, but I don't care. It might be fun to play with and lick those pussy lips.
>>
>>19255087
Take japanese/chinese/korean language classes.
>>
>>19255400
>Girls,
>What's your ideal Tinder blurb?
Tinder has words on it?
>>
>>19255424
Cba watching a video. Just list it or whatever. The only time I think about someone being a beta is when they have this whole weeb talk and are fat and typical incels
>>
>>19255429
attractive people tend to have more quality friends.

everyone wants to be friendly to hot people and everyone is nice to hot people.
>>
>>19255122
Tomorrow I'll lift until I pass out so I can forget the >tfw no gf feel.
>>
>>19255137
I think no one is fine with someone who's thirsty. Try to take a more selfish view on things and care about yourself.
>>
>>19255438
is a complex topic, but males low on the social ladder tend to be your typical neckbeard, beta or incel guy, basically r9k.
>>
>>19255430
>>19255423
I suppose it works both ways.

>>19255426
>Nigga that's cold
Don't worry about the choices in the past, or worry about the ones that got away.
Focus on the choices in the future, the ones you're gonna meet next.
>>
>>19255439
I live in a shithole small town where there's nothing to do but go to bars and do drugs (unless you're REALLY into art galleries)
Quality people are few and far between here.
>>
>>19255137
being thirsty means you're lower than her in the social ladder.
No women want to settle with something lower than her.
>>
>>19255411
Be more careless about it. Take it with fun/humor. For you it may not look that great, but it can be very likeable for others. Cheers <3
>>
>>19255431
Thanks at least i have some hope.
>>
>>19255448
because you tend to look up the places where the people you don't like tend to gather?

why would you go to a bar if you don't like such people?

Literally go to where the people you like tend to gather?

Like literature groups, church, art classes, musician groups, bikers, etc.
>>
>>19255413
Not him but
Pick any or many of the following:
I cant be assed to memearrow because reasons
Doesnt like to be center of attention
Doesnt like social interaction
Favorite activities are not social
Has weak or below averag posture, height
Doesnt have manly / attractive face features
Doesnt like taking charge, doesnt care enough to
Is emotional / sensitive
Has not socially acceptable hobbies

I could go further but about to hit character limit knowimsayin.

>>19255421
Even average and overweight girls can find someone who will put up with their shit. Ill shock you but some men really want to have children.

Case in point, my sister, absolute garbage personality, i dont think she has any redeemable qualities. I guess shes good at keeping her house clean.
Yet she found her husband. Not a jacked chad, and he has fair amount of negatives.

Its just about what are you willing to put up with.
>>
>>19255443
So where do I fit on that scale when I have more alpha traits than beta traits but I don't give a single crap about the "social ladder" and I'm honestly not interested in relationships?
Guess while y'all were climbing the ladder I was playing with legos or something.
>>
>>19255421
It is
>>
>>19255451
I appreciate your words thank you.
>>
>>19255449
>No women want to settle with something lower than her.
No women want to settle with something they -think- is lower than her.
This is why women with unwarranted self importance end up unloved and unhappy,
while women with poor self esteem often end up with guys lower tier than you'd expect.
>>
>>19255440
Lets do some 20rep squats brah
>>
>>19255231
>T. Fat fuck/skeleton
>>
>>19255261
>>19255244
This to be honest
>>
>>19255468
Hol up isn't doing more than 10sq in a row dangerous?
>>
>>19255424
>male dominance hierarchy.
Yeah or don't do that because whatever it is, its some /pol/ bullshit.
Fuck off with your shit.
I don't come here converting people to my religion, don't come on here trying to get people to accept a male "hierarchy".
>>
>>19255459
If youre not out up there, youre here down here

Get it?
>>
>>19255426
Second for that
>>
>>19255458
I find most of these better than opposites of them lol, shy and emotional bf is the best type of bf

>>19255469
Nice try, I'm of a healthy weight, go back to lifting a piece of metal for an hour in a crowded sweat smelling place for which you pay a lot to be in
>>
>>19255458
>Even average and overweight girls can find someone who will put up with their shit. Ill shock you but some men really want to have children.
>Case in point, my sister, absolute garbage personality, i dont think she has any redeemable qualities. I guess shes good at keeping her house clean.
>Yet she found her husband. Not a jacked chad, and he has fair amount of negatives.
>Its just about what are you willing to put up with.
Honestly not looking for a chad. I like somewhat attractive types. Something i can get. But i want him to love me like i love him. I want to share a life with him and grow old with him. I'd love to give him children if he wants. I just want that married life even if i doesn't end well in the end for whatever reason.
>>
>>19255482
>dismissing something because it's /pol/
But /pol/ was right again!
>>
>>19255459
you need to be aware of that social ladder.
generally people develop that awareness in middle school and high school.

successfull people are the ones that others want to be with.
losers tend to be the ones others reject.

Where in your high school social ladder did you were?

Of course this doesn't mean you can't simply change to a newer place and start a new, but humans are social animals and social animals tend to develop social hierarchies in short time.

I suggest you to watch peterson videos.

>>19255466
I mean, males tend to be not 100% looks, unlike women who will be desired only for their looks.
Even hot hollywood actresses tend to fall lower on the social ladder when they hit 35 and can only find mother old milf roles.

Unlike women, males are value more for what they can archieve for the group rather than 100% on the looks.
Also leadership traits, alpha males tend to lead the pack.
Women basically desire the alpha or guys high on the social ladder, for biological reasons.

>>19255482
>pol shit
>when basic biology is now pol shit
I didn't knew basic phychology and animal psychology is POL shit.

humans tend to follow basic animal patterns as wells, we're not magically diferent than animals.
>>
>>19255489
>But i want him to love me like i love him.
Hol up lass. That's a very dangerous attitude.
Love fades FAST.
Long-lasting relationships aren't based on infatuation.
>>
>>19255314
>only retards without social skills don't understand girls
>Implying every girl behaves the same
Some girls are fucking mysterious in their ways, it's fucking awful. Some talk like non-retarded people. Those are the ones you should chase.
>>
>>19255461
Not really. You can get a bf, but as to whether or not he is a good man is another thing.
>>
>>19255494
>Where in your high school social ladder did you were?
Disregarding it and off doing my own thing.
So far as I know, nobody rejected me, nobody accepted me, though that might just be me completely not paying attention to things unimportant to me.
>>
>>19255440
Passing out when working out is very dangerous dont do it friend

>>19255481
>>19255468
Yeah thats cardio and cardio isnt fun
>>
>>19255496
read phychology and evolutionary psychology.
Is not some magical BS.
It has to do with social group dynamics.

>>19255501
you sound like a typical delta, not alpha or beta or omega.
my best advice to you if you want girls is to improve your social status, get some basic economic means and improve your physical looks.
personality is a meme, it matters for couples, but no girl will give you the day if she thinks you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>19255502
>cardio isn't fun
try HIIIT and do lifting.
>>
>>19255495
Oh i know don't worry. I know not to be all about emotion and the heart. I was told by a professor that if you can put up with their flaws, then you are pretty much good to go. He didn't say it exactly like that but yes that's an interesting way of looking at it.
>>
>>19255481
No. Its about form breaking down.

Lets say i can squat with my 120kg on my back 9times. This is my absolute max. The tenth repetition will fail, and 9th will be technically ugly (putting my spine or joints at risk)

On the other hand, i can squat with 160kg on my back once, and lets say its my absolute max, it will be most likely not as beautifull and safe squat as 100kg one because technuque breaks down under maximum loads.

Same reason we dont drive cars at maximum speed at all times. Risk increases.

NOW 20 rep squats is absolutely different beast, it will test your limits to absolute maximum, and if your weighgt is challenging enough rep number ten will feel like shit, rep number 15 will feel like you are dying, and you still have 5 to go.
its more mental fortitude thing.

But if youare done, and did more weight than previosuly it feels absolutely amazing. But it does require some experience

My role model Eric Bugenhagen: husband, athlete, bro and is good at all of it.

https://youtu.be/bM7MiyqEf8Q

No homo of course
>>
>>19255447
Yeah but in some cases you'll regularly see the one who was rejected. What are you going to do then?
>>
>>19255488
So most of women i meet and ever was interested in apparently disagree. Im shy and i look for emotional connection, despite being sexually attracted to then.

For them im a creepy insecure guy
>>
>>19255521
>Yeah but in some cases you'll regularly see the one who was rejected. What are you going to do then?
If they're not carrying baggage, a chronic reject is the same as any random person and can be treated as such - just a random person. Possible chance, same as any other random person.
If they ARE carrying baggage then discard immediately. Someone who thinks of themselves as a reject is gonna dump them feelz on the first baggage rack they can find and that rack ain't gonna be mine.
>>
>>19255456
I don't think you understand how little there is here. We've got a Walmart, a bunch of bars, a few art galleries and a 1 room movie theater downtown, and a shitty university full of entitled children who leave bottles of piss lying around. Church is also not an option.
>>
>>19255468
Come on brother we can do this
>>19255481
That's why you LOAD IT UNTIL YOU CAN'T DO MORE THAN 10
>>19255488
>I'm of a healthy weight
Uuuh, yeah, I bet you're so fucking ripped famalam. I bet you regularly get compliments on your body, huh?
>>
>>19255498
Yeah but normally women drool over bad men who're attractive, until they hit certain age. That's when the actually pursue quality men
>>
>>19255524
Emotional is not the same as Insecure.
Creepy is a buzzword that can be safely disregarded.
But Insecure, that's a problem. Be confident and okay with who you are, and the feelz you have.
Then you can either express those feelz openly or not. Your choice I suppose. So long as you know what you feel, why you feel it, and are comfy with how your feelz work.
>>
>>19255502
>cardio isnt fun
Alright, is not that I don't like it, but yeah I admit it gets pretty monotonous with time.
>Passing out when working out is very dangerous
DO I LOOK LIKE I FEAR DEATH ANYMORE?
>>
>>19255508
It's still irrational. I get it's necesary to get laid, but don't act like it's some easy shit.
>>
How do I climb the social bladder?
>>
>>19255524
If you straight up act like a "s-shy desu" guy then its creepy
>>
>>19255517
> if you can put up with their flaws, then you are pretty much good to go.
They need to put up with yours too.
Plus, you gotta NOT turn into a flaw-generating machine as soon as you get married. I've heard a few tales like that, where as soon as the girl gets married it's like "Maintaining my personality? Psh won't need this, into the trash it goes"
Presumably guys have similar risks.
>>
>>19255524
>creepy insecure guy
In other terms, you're low on the male social ladder (AKA a fucking loser).

Fix that shit, work on your social skill, get a job, make money, gain confidence, get fit, etc.

Women want physically fit males who have economic means, have some direction in life, are mentally mature and are respected by others, not some weak ass beta loser.

>>19255531
You know you can start to make your own facebook group where like minded people gather?

There's at least an university, I'm sure you can make a group to discuss literature or watch anime or some shit.

>>19255551
No, is very simple.
Women will compete for the top 10-20% of males, since 80% of girls will be competing for them, they will try to steal them from other girls by downplaying the other girls (making them seem like sluts) while increasing their sexual value (by showing themselves as virgins).
>>
>>19255553
social skills are stored in the balls, not the bladder.
>>
>>19255553
If male then you need to learn leadership, public speaking and basically learn to be a leader, also make money and try to be physically fit (optional).
Also charisma and learning rapport also helps.

If girl, then is about your looks or doing something like learning to sing beautifully.

humans tend to fall in the places where they self perceive their place in the social ladder is.
>>
>>19255570
I fell in 4chan, and I can't get up.
>>
>>19255539
well they are stupid, or young and naive. Like most guys seek an easy bitch, when there are good women out there of quality to marry.
>>
>>19255579
try to do IRL shit that makes you away from the computer.

get a trade school, get a job, go to meet new people where the people you wanna meet gather (anime cons, bars, church, musician groups, political rallies, etc).
>>
>>19255558
Sure i can agree with that.
>>
>>19255583
>well they are stupid
Phew, it's not like I'm talking about a minority here.
>Like most guys seek an easy bitch
Hey, I'm gonna be honest, most men do seek easy bitches. Even I've done it (though rn I'm trying something with a really pure girl). So, why is it so hard to women to admit it?
>>
>>19255539
>quality men
all girls since high school compete for quality males, retard.

when they hit the wall they get desperate and try to get anything before they hit 35 and no male wants them.

the quality males you wanna call, are the scraps no self respecting girl wants.

they settle with losers because they can't get anything better.
>>
>>19255553
You can't. Bladder is too soft and you will probably get covered in urine.
>>
>>19255561
You missed the "entitled children" part. It's all wannabe cowboys/girls, druggies, and cunty football/tennis people. The kind of people who, again, regularly leave bottles of piss around and throw puked-in clothes up on the cliff behind the dorms.
>>
File: pm2.gif (48 KB, 640x400)
48 KB
48 KB GIF
>>19255583
You do not find the perfect woman.
You CREATE the perfect woman.
You train a girl into being a good partner.
Being a good partner takes active effort in maintaining your mindset, and you know people aren't gonna put in that effort on their own.
>but training people is wrong
If you do it to benefit yourself at their expense, yes. But doing it for mutual benefit is fine.
>>
File: 20180212_210848.jpg (951 KB, 1022x1907)
951 KB
951 KB JPG
>>19255561
Wanna bet i deadlift more than you?
I workout and follow strength training program for a while now. Im also 6'2 have broad shoulders. Because im not confident, aka i dont like being centre of attention, and talking about boring shit like weather or latest taytay or some retarder rapper album, i appear insecure and creepy. I also dislike going out and meeting shit quality people. Also because i dont want to punch my vcard to prostitute or bang desperate young very overweight chicks with issues. Thats what makes me 'beta' insecure male.

i also do have stable job. 9-5boring ass one but its stable. Sure it could pay better but that was mostly the hand i was dealt due to variety of reasons, that arent worth bringing up, no one cares about excuses. Now im learning language and want to improve. But none of that matters if you
Will never get past casual small talk with a girl. Because when you ask her out she either turns around without saying a word or straight up tells you shes not interested and has a boyfriend. I actually prefer the latter since at least shes honest.

Meanwhile the confident, handsome guy fucks everything that moves, as long it has pussy, has tattoes because they are trendy and gets drugged up every evening because its cool for chicks.

I refuse to be like this. Also i know my body looks like shit, sorry that i didnt happen to have top 1% male genetics

End of my r9k tier rant
>>
>>19255588
Seems like you have realistic goals. Good.
Wait, what did you want advice with?
>>
do you girls see hiding last seen and blue ticks on whatsapp as a red flag?
>>
>>19255610
nani did you just say about me you little baka desu? watashi'll have you know watashi graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and watashi have been involved in numerous secret raids on haters of anime, and watashi have over san hyaku confirmed kiru desu. watashi wa trained in anime warfare and watashi wa the top otaku in all of Nihon desu. you are nothing to watashi but just another targetto desu. watashi will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this sekai, mark my fucking words desu. you think you can get away with that shit to me over the internet desu? Think again, baka desu. As we speak, watashi wa contacting my secret network of spies across all of Nihon and your IP is being trace right now so you better prepare for the storm, baka desu. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life desu. You're fucking dead, baka desu. Watashi can be anywhere, anytime, and watashi can kill you in over nana hyaku ways, and that's just with my bare hands desu. Not only am watashi extensively trained in unarmed combat, but watashi have access to the entire arsenal of the Nihongo's anime and watashi will use it to its full extent to wipe your baka ass off the face of the continent, you little baka desu. If only you could have know what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking dakimakura desu. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamn baka desu. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it desu. You're fucking dead, baka desu.
>>
There's this girl I know, she's generally awkward, doesn't talk much, doesn't have long conversations often. If I plan to score with her, do I need to be able to make her not awkward and to have normal conversations with her?
Or are shy/awkward girls like that all the time even with their boyfriend (when they get one), and that's okay?
>>
Have you ever meet a girl who is kind, not judging guys based upon their sociall skills/money and don't have extremely high standarts for a partner/self-importance?
>>
>>19255597
Marriage has no age limit. But.. at the same time people should marry early, but most young people don't want to because reasons.
>>
>>19255622
Yes I have, actually. There was this girl in a Catholic group. She was pretty enough when she dressed well and she was super skinny. She started dating some fat guy with zero charisma.
>>
>>19255618
Who the fuck knows dude they can turn 360 into 180 at a whim, and you will never know when.

Just try and find out. Or wait and easy yourself into it and then try. Just be yourself!
>>
>>19255319
Watching men who have barely ever interacted with women try to typify female interactions is both hilarious and cringeworthy.
You can tell pretty easily, because they always try to portray "females" as a totally separate species, which immediately betrays their lack of knowledge.
>>
>>19255618
> If I plan to score with her, do I need to be able to make her not awkward and to have normal conversations with her?
Lemme put it this way.
If you want to eat an Apple
you don't go looking for an Lemon.
You aren't gonna change her into a stacy. Either like her as she is or don't bother.

>Or are shy/awkward girls like that all the time even with their boyfriend (when they get one)
This depends very strongly on how much they trust their boyfriend.
Usually, yes. They'll be shy/awkward all the time.
If they trust you though then my god you'll be P R O U D of just how fucking intense the girl is about her personal interests.
Don't force the trust tho. Just gonna #rek yourself if you try.
>>
>>19255622
yes, quite a lot in fact
>>
there's no such thing as a "quality man." you're all trash.

continue your larping tho
>>
>>19255622
This is not /lit/, fuck off with your mythological creatures.
>>
>>19255605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sCkByVtjAY&t=658s
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Unwarranted_Self-Importance

most people don't like such topics.
most people have lower IQ than 120.
you need to stop giving a fuck about what others may care.

like I said, make some group about politics or philosophy or literature.

>>19255610
you sound like an insecured fit retard.
yeah, you got your life sorted, but you still think of yourself as a loser and smell like a loser.

get some confidence retard.
also learn social skills, maybe get a public speaking course.
>>
>>19255596
>Hey, I'm gonna be honest, most men do seek easy bitches. Even I've done it (though rn I'm trying something with a really pure girl). So, why is it so hard to women to admit it?
It can be because they are afraid of getting criticized for their poor choices. It's happened to a friend of mine. Both men and women need to stop fucking with slutty men and women.
>>
>>19255636
>I'm shit ergo everyone is shit
Nice bait
>>
>>19255622
Yes, and I told them to get higher standards because being unironically unconditionally kind is very valuable.
>>
>>19255642
i didn't say "everyone"
nice illiteracy
>>
>>19255644
>there's no such thing as a "quality man." you're all trash.
Are you retarded by any chance?
>>
>>19255611
>Wait, what did you want advice with?
It was the pussy lips question above, but i think you answered already.
>>
>>19255641
Oh wow they git criticized because of bad choices, who would've thought that?
>>
>>19255646
Are you aware everyone is not a man by any chance?
>>
So I know it's often advised to make friends, meet girls through them, and ask them out.
Well I asked out one girl and got rejected (vaguely but clear enough).
Asked another one, she said yes, then said she was busy without rescheduling.
This means I should already start looking elsewhere, right? I mean if I ask someone else I meet through my friends they will see me as some desperate thirsty guy that just asks out everyone, right?
>>
File: steel chair.jpg (8 KB, 480x360)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>19255646
>>19255644
>>19255642
>>19255641
>>
>>19255636
most people are trash.

quality males are like top 10% of your city, and they get dozens of girls trying to have sex with him all day.
>>
>>19255655
that's not my idea of quality but whatever
>>
>>19255647
Oh that.
Nah that's a minor issue. The roastie meme is more about roastie behaviour than pussy appearance.
So long as you put your promises and morals ahead of your feelz, you're good to go
>>
>>19255657
Thank you
>>
>>19255634
I don't mean the problem is "i dont like her the way she is", I mean I DO like her the way she is. I just thought that if she's awkward around me it means she doesn't like me so I should try someone else. Like being awkward around people is the way awkward people subtly show they aren't interested. Or that if she's awkward she doesn't enjoy being around people she's awkward with and the only person that should hypothetically date her is someone she wouldn't be awkward with.
But I guess your second part of the post more or less answers my question so thanks
>>
>>19255653
>how do I meet a good girl/guy without actually meeting a lot of people
wow, is everyone here retarded?

>>19255656
you do realize a guy that is attractive to you will be also attractive to a lot of girls?

Is like an attractive girl will have dozens of guys being nice to her all day?

if guys aren't nice to you is because maybe you're not high on the looks scale.
>>
>>19255652
So you're retarded, alright. Thanks for making it clear.
If you say that there's no such thing as a quality man, and that we all are trash, YOU'RE SAYING THAT EVERYONE IS TRASH HOLY SHIT
>>19255654
delet that fucking picture rn
>>
>>19255665
>So you're retarded, alright. Thanks for making it clear.
So you can't read, alright. Thanks for making it clear. Keep up the ESL lessons.
>>
>>19255666
Can you explain what's the flaw behind my logic Mr. Trips Dubs?
>>
>>19255662
>doesn't get what I meant at all
wow, is everyone here retarded?
>>
>>19255639
Literally proving me indirectly

I dont fit to your image of confident outgoing man, therefore im a sore loser that cant do anything right

If you are a woman i sincerely hope some guy pumps and dumps you (or has you as side bitch) because i bet you would be more than happy to be one for chance that she chooses you finally over other bitch. Fun part he will choose neither

Time to go to sleep, i have work and training session tomorrow, on valentines day like a sore loser
>>
>>19255662
>you do realize a guy that is attractive to you will be also attractive to a lot of girls?
What? Physically? So what? That doesn't mean he isn't still a garbage human being.
>>
>>19255662
You didn't get what >>19255653 meant, at all. Holy shit what a brainlet
>>
>>19255660
>Like being awkward around people is the way awkward people subtly show they aren't interested.
Could be. But they could also be interested and too awkward to show it.
Does she have a handler, parent, close friend, teacher she trusts, etc?
If so, ask the handler if she's complained about you to them. They'll answer your question directly.
>>
>>19255643
Did they follow your suggestions?
>>
>>19255680
No.

God damn it.
>>
>>19255656
people are people, not some magical book fictional of some romance books without flaws.
That's a mary sue or gary sue, not real person.

Maybe you need to work on maturing as a person and realize both males and girls can be shitty.

>>19255670
>>19255674
he is asking if girls will see him needy asking a lot of girls.
he's needy because he doesn't have a lot of social skills.
but actually trying to meet new girls will make him better at picking up girls.

>>19255671
>literally replies with some niceguy BS
lmao faggot, you're a loser without social skills.
you can't expect to meet a nice girl you wanna date if you don't meet a lot of girls.

not every girl is a whore, and is impossible for a guy to be attractive to all girls and is impossible for a guy to be phychologically attractive to all girls.
not all girls are the same, and some girls would be into fat or balding, or even broke losers.

meet new people until you meet a girl who she finds you interesting and attractive.

wow, is like a revolutionary discovery, you know, meeting new people IRL, not online.

>>19255672
Not all guys are the same you know.
Some are assholes, some are beta and weak.
>>
>>19255681
Actually that's kind
>>
>>19255622
My best friend says that my way of picking guys is "doing charity".
>>
>>19255693
How you meet new people irl if they don't want to meet you? Dum Dum
>>
>>19255693
>Some are assholes, some are beta and weak.
Like I said lmao
All trash
>>
>>19255703
well, you go to places where people that want to meet new people gather.
generally you go to places where people with your same interest gather.

what do you like?
anime, music, party, drinks, drugs, god, religion, literature.

generally people with some interest in common will tend to gather to people with same interest.

>>19255706
you need to realize humans are magically mary sues with perfect personality and good looking and money and shit.

people aren't disney characters.
>>
Women:

>27
>single
>autistic-tier
>have had oneitis for 15 years
>talked to this girl last year, thought we were "dating", she was just using me for money
>we talk about once a month briefly through texts, but she'll never answer my calls anymore
>she's went back to dating pieces of shit that pump and dump her while she struggles with her two children (and yes, one child is biracial)

I've pretty much given up on her and have been trying to reinvent myself:

>got a raise at work
>in the process of closing on my first house (should be mine within 2-3 weeks)
>have lost 35 pounds since August of last year
>still overweight but lightest I've been since high school and look much better
>have a nice truck, have a solid job (retail management)
>shy, wouldn't say nice guy but kind guy, just how my mom (single mom) raised me
>getting lonely and wanting to make some lady happy and take care of her

Rambling aside, basically I found a girl on a dating website:

>my age
>two kids
>she's fucking hot (like a legitimate 8/10)
>found her facebook and she just got out a relationship with son's father who was abusive and didn't work and was a bum and cheated on her
>he's not even that attractive
>extremely kind person based on what I've read (and being autistic, I've read through years of public posts making sure she's not a catfish or hooker or other unsavory type because I've been burned by those too much)
>did I mention she's gorgeous?

She's on a dating website i'm on. Should I go for it? What should I say? I want to hint that i'm a provider/good guy type but I know I can't say that because it'll friendzone me and all of that nifty shit. not even worried about sex because I'm still a virgin; trying to find someone I can eventually marry and grow old with so i don't die a lonely childless man
>>
>>19255786
you sound like the typical virgin loser who only get scraps.

get a used slut because that's what you're to girls, a fucking bottom tier loser of the fucking bottom of the barrel.

try to become an alpha guy girls desire, not being a pathetic loser.
>>
>>19255294
The problem is Girl A is single. I'm fairly certain both girls are virgins.
>>
>>19255799

I'm realistic about my options. I know I'm too eccentric to date someone that doesn't have any baggage. I've tried for years to date women and it always fails but now I'm finally making good money and having everything to at least attract someone somewhat decent. I was hoping to convince the girl I've known for 15 years to marry me but she's too busy fucking black dudes and going out and partying to give me a chance to court her.
>>
How do you get over someone that you have feelings for? I told her how i felt but she didn't feel the same way, I have to see her every day and can't stop thinking about her. I don't want to feel this way but I can't help it.
>>
>>19255822
>my oneitis is a whore
>should I marry her

kys fucking faggot.

try to meet new girls IRL, fucking retard.

get an used whore because that's what you mentally think you deserve.

>>19255826
meet new people IRL.
>>
>>19255831
I have meet new people and even started talking to another girl, but I can't stop thinking about her
>>
I want to do something nice for this girl I'm in this complicated non-relationship with. We're kind of spending Valentine's Day together, though not voluntarily since we're at college all day and evening. She didn't want to eat out at night because she has family stuff at that time. On top of that, she isn't fond of the whole commercialized forced romance thing.

I love it, though. So we're planning out a toned down catch-up day in the weekend. However, that still leaves the 'real' Valentine's Day out there.

I want to do something sweet for her. Love her and make her feel loved. Can't really go overboard though, because she hates the event and we do have a catch-up day coming up.

Any ideas what kind of sweet simple things I could surprise her with in a busy college setting?
>>
>>19255848
meet new girls and discover maybe a new girl you may love.

what you're feeling is the first stage of relationships, which is nothing more than sexual attraction.
>>
>>19255863
the gift is irrelevant, what girls want is making feel she is valued as a person and loved.

just spend time with her, specially if she doesn't like the commercial setting of valentines day.

maybe do some shit with her like playing some games (not videogames) in some pizza arcade, go to your college activities like concerts and shit, most colleges are filled with shit to do.
>>
I've had several men tell me I'm too good for them and that I deserve better, and proceed to dump/reject me

What's going on here? Do they actually believe this or is it just an excuse?
>>
So I was at a party two nights ago where I met this girl. She was perfect to me, beautiful, smart, fun, she was everything I wanted in a girl. We hit it off really well, having fun together and then when the cops rolled us we stayed in a room with some other people. We like cuddled a bit and held hands. And then later we move on to another apartment. And apparently she only came to the apartment with her friends so she could stay with me. Eventually her and her friends leave and then I go home too. I missed my shot to take her home because I was too stupid and drunk. I never got the opportunity to kiss her.

But I got her snapchat and snapped her the next day and we have like a two text conversation until she left me on read. What do I do about this girl?? She seemed into me the night before but is now leaving me on read???
>>
>>19255874
most males want easy sex.
try to deny a guy sex and see how fast he leaves you dump you.
>>
>>19255874
If you're a millennial, it's entirely possible that it's genuine, but it might be kinda your fault
If you're going after men with low self esteem, or need constant affection, it means that they're feeling guilty of either cheating (or future cheating) or that they're unwilling to solve their own problems and feel you would be "brought down" by them (and they're right)
The only thing you can do is get better taste in men. Go after men that don't need you, or sex to feel better about themselves
>>
>>19255888
I never gave easy sex
>>19255906
Actually, that's kind of true... They all had horrible self-esteem and/or mental health issues.
I don't know,I think my taste in men is getting progressively worse now that I think about it
>>
Girls: What comes to mind when someone tells you they're studying mechanical engineering? And on that note, what fields of study make you more or less interested in a guy?
>>
>>19255917
>I don't know,I think my taste in men is getting progressively worse now that I think about it
There's probably a reason for it
Did you fuckup a relationship in the past? You might be aiming low from guilt
Or, alternatively, has some part of your life gotten progressively worse? Dead end job, graduated but can't get a job in your field, gain weight? Women will often associate the quality of men they date with what they've "earned" by making themselves a catch (or, alternatively, a consolation prize)
>>
>>19255917
same advice as males: meet new people.

most people only meet like 10-12 people then complain about the other gender being X.

try to meet at least 100 new people IRL or something.

When I was starting to lose my extreme social anxiety and was tired of being a beta loser, I made a fake facebook account and added like 80 girls then started to talk to all.
Only like 10 even replied from fucking 80.
then only like 4 wanted to talk to me.

most people don't meet new people IRL then complain they're alone or can't find people who like them.

>>19255921
your major is irrelevant if you're not her type.
you could be a bus driver and still slay pussy if you're physically attractive or her type.

your major is fine, just get a guitar and learn to play it if you wanna be interesting.
>>
>>19255933
I had only one, very short relationship, and he fucked it up by saying that he's not good enough and he's not ready yada yada

I feel increasingly depressed and anxious and unsure of what I'm doing with my studies and life in general.

Also since I came to the UK for my studies I got into some stuff which is considered pretty degenerate in my country so I feel a bit guilty, and I realise every man I've been into or have been intimate with does the same things.
>>
So I asked out an old friend a while back. She admitted she was interested back, but because it would have to be long distance in the near future for a period of 1-2 years she decided to start dating this other guy instead. Things didn't work out for them however apparently.

Anyways now she's expressing interest in me again, even though distance is still an issue. I understand why she went for someone who wasn't going to move away but it still struck me as proof she wasn't really that interested. All of this has left me uncomfortable honestly and I'm not sure how I should feel. Is it even worth hearing her out?
>>
>>19255950
try to get older guys who may want to settle or are looking for a girl.

generally the formula is:

(half the male age * 2) + 7
>>
>>19255921
>What comes to mind when someone tells you they're studying mechanical engineering?
"Jeez, not another one"

>what fields of study make you more or less interested in a guy?
Math, political science, law, medicine because they're topics I have interest in.
>>
>>19255959
A bit hard to find in a town full of students and people on welfare...

It's weird, as a kid I fantasised about much older guys but now they don't interest me much. I know guys my age are immature but I keep going for guys my age - up to 4 years older
>>
>>19255950
>Also since I came to the UK for my studies I got into some stuff which is considered pretty degenerate in my country so I feel a bit guilty, and I realise every man I've been into or have been intimate with does the same things.
Oh that's no doubt the root of it
The real question is, are the things actually degenerate, and are damaging your chances at relationships, or is it the moral conflict you find yourself causing the problems
Without prying much, I'd say if it's drugs, or sex (though it doesn't sound like it's sex) then it's likely the actions themselves
But if it's stuff like the groups you hang in, or ideologies, it's likely just your hangup about it.
Take it with a grain of salt of course
>>
>>19255966
>I know guys my age are immature
This could be true, but a lot of women say they want mature men when in reality, they want men who are more likely to show them a good time
My sister had this problem a lot. It's not a daddy complex or anything, it's that they simply don't want to deal with someone struggling through the same parts of life they are.
>>
>>19255697
Write A N G E L across your forehead, because that's what you are. :)
>>
>>19255975
I got into binge drinking and occasionally drugs (nothing serious, just sometimes weed and once ecstasy). I'm slowing down with the drinking. I feel conflicted because most people here do it and love it and I enjoy it too but then I think of my parents and my rather conservative country and I feel like trash.

I feel like I wouldn't be able to relate to with a man who is against drinking and clubbing and all that.

I have began to realise that people who do all this stuff (myself included) tend to have more issues compared to the people I know that don't drink and do wholesome activities
>>
Many girls describe themselves as "crazy" on dating sites. Are they worth talking to?
>>
>>19255885
Stop overthinking and ask her for a date, have a drink, know each other better and kiss her at the end
>>
File: 1415166255547.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
This doesn't deserve an entire thread so i'll post it here

Sex is not going to feel really good until i do it with someone i actually have feelings for, right?

i never had a gf when i was a teenager, i either got rejected or the girl had to move to another city before we could start something, anyways im 21 now and i had sex with 2 random girls i didn't even know, both of them were cool i guess but they were a few years older than me and well kinda saggy, maybe that really turned me off, also i guess subconsiounsly i was worried about aids even when i was using protection

Come to think of it i guess most of the girls i have liked in my life were petite and had smaller breast, I dunno, fapping to all kinds of girls always feels amazing ,but getting a blowjob and then sex from those girls was "Meh" at least the second one actually managed to make me cum

Tomorrow i'll go back to college, i guess the best option for me is to stop having random sex and hope i find a girl i actually like there, right?
>>
So I hear that girls are really into talented guys. That's why so many fucking guys (try to) play the guitar or play sports or some shit.

My only real talent is that I can do cartoon voices well (no I will not be uploading any samples). Is this weird or acceptable?
>>
File: 1516324453825.jpg (270 KB, 911x1170)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
I enjoy dirty talk during sex and I like to say things like "Finger your asshole" or ask the grill if she "Wants me to cum in her tight asshole?".

While not horny, this sounds disgusting but during sex it's hot as fuck to say/hear.

Does this make me gay, ladies?
>>
What is wrong with me?
>>
>>19255888
Unless your still a teenager a healthy sex life inside of a relationship is normal and not having sex is abnormal
>>
>>19255966
try to get a guy in his mid 30.
generally they must have their lives sorted by that point, also they're more mentally mature than guys in their 20's and more experienced.
>>
>>19256233
learn the guitar rather.

>>19256361
I wasn't talking denying sex to your bf, but just a guy you just met a week ago.
>>
>>19256233
My talent is programming and quantum mechanics
>>
>>19256434
>programming
sure, that's great to make a six figures job.

but what else do you have?
>>
File: 1510906322491.jpg (1.16 MB, 2560x1440)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>19254944
So as a boy, I've met a lot of girls who won't hook up or have sex because they want to be "pure" for their true lover. Is this something a girl would want in a guy, for him to be "pure" for her? As in, would a girl like it if a guy is a virgin by choice?
>>
>girl has a dildo or vibrator
>nothing wrong with that
>guy has a fleshlight
>what a fucking weirdo loser
>>
>>19254944
Every time I call my LDR (guy) on skype I become nervous as hell and start to shake. I feel as if this is hurting my (girl) relationship with him. How do I calm myself? I love this guy a lot and don't want him to flee.
>>
>>19255432
Wouldn't those be filled with other nonasians though?
>>
>>19256592
try to be honest and tell him you're nervous because you don't want to see him flee.
>>
What's the difference between a shy girl that's into you and just simply nice to everyone?
>>
>>19255213
Not him, but what does charming mean? I've been called it here and there, but I'm not sure what it actually means.
>>
So I’m currently regularly snapchatting with a girl I met in another town a few weeks back. This weekend we are going on a date because I will be back in her town visiting friends. I’m thinking I shouldn’t say anything regarding Valentines tomorrow. Am I an idiot?
>>
>>19256633
I guess is making others feel nice, compliment them, make them think you care about them and generally make others think you have a gold heart I suppose.

charismatic is also being able to tell jokes and make others feel good and have a good time.
>>
>>19256636
>am I an idiot
No, since your first date will be after valentine's day there's no need to mention it.
>>
>>19256233
Not a grill, but also not real sure I'd call that a "talent."

What you're referring to really just boils down to the fact that it's an attractive quality when someone is particularly good at something, because it implies some level or dedication, interest, and work ethic, as well as showing that person has interests and isn't just some boring guy who spends all his down time playing xbox.
>>
>>19255992
Well, most of the time escapism isn't good, doubly so when combined with chemical substances.
My friend used to be big into drinking and acid, and it was only when he got clean (now that he's in his mid thirties he can drink socially again, but never alone) that he realized it was just shielding him from all his issues

Drug and club culture preys on the young and inexperienced, but that's also when you can bounce back from it.
If the men in your scene aren't measuring up, it usually means it's time to get a new scene. That might require some hard changes, but who knows you might find it easy.
>>
>>19256592
Guy who started his now 11+ year relationship with his wife as long distance here
It depends on how far in you are. 1-3 months? Don't fret, you'll get over it. 3-6 months? You might wanna let him know that you have problems because of nervousness, and emphasize that you're trying to fix it.
6+ months? If it was going to chase him off it would have already. Guys don't stick around for 6 months with a girl they don't get to touch if something as small as nervous convos make them wig out
>>
Is anyone on tinder? No matches in the first 2 days of swiping and im in shambles low-key
>>
>>19256758
are u hot (girls have tell you about your looks IRL)?

otherwise is a waste of time if you're not fit or hot.
>>
>>19256758
If you aren't at least a 7/10 with a witty and hilarious profile hook then you can expect 1 match a month.

source: got a friend who is a strong 3 manages that match rate
>>
File: IMG_20180213_203534.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1600)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
am I ugly?
>>
>>19256758
>No matches in the first 2 days of swiping
Hahahaha, oh you new fuck. You're in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>19255508
Everything you post is so awkward and stop posting Memerson please. Can't you read a book and form your own ideas about them yourself? This is what he does.

Such a pretentious stupid cunt. How old are you and what do you look like?
>>
>>19256765
>>19256775
Damn, I would say im average and fit, but im not white. Then again, i see my "competition" is like a fit/handsome/ 6'3" white guy so it kinda makes sense. I didnt think i would have no matches though lmao.
>>19256775
My friend showed me his and he got like 15 over the weekend, and i went for it.
>>19256783
Survival of the fittest out here like crazy, breh
>>
>>19256788
>some guy with a PHD in psychology shouldn't talk about human psychology
???
>>
>>19256789
>but im not white

Except nothing from the app then, even okc stats will show all men are basically wasting their time but white ones.
>>
>>19256792
is not about whites, is about the face.

there's plenty of white incels who can't even get dates IRL from their female friends.

if you're average male, you should still try to get fit.
>>
Do girls ever text first?
>>
File: 79066887.png (9 KB, 300x300)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>19256790
You mean some guy who says he has a PHD (which is meaningless) and just parrots Memerson and gives shit advice while resorting to buzzwords and basic knowledge without really helping anyone in his individual situation.

Just stop.
>>
Dude here. I've been going out with this chick and we're probably gonna have sex soon, but I've never done it before. I know it'll be awkward, probably over too quickly, and merely a bump in the road if our relationship continues, but I'm gonna try to make this as good for her as I can.
What're some steps I can take, or alternatively some steps you wish inexperienced partners would've taken, that can improve the experience?
>>
>>19256623
Please Respond m8s
>>
>>19256800
Self-adulation is what /adv/ is for, though. Do you believe anyone here ever helped anyone?
>>
>>19256800
>imagine being this salty because some guy watched peterson
>a PHD is meaningless over the topic they're talking about
???

>>19256798
No, girls expect the male to lead them, even in social apps designed for girls to make the first step.
>>
>>19256802
if the girl become nervous around you or try to sustain a conversation to you or do shit like starting to touch her hair and just put attention to your face, she would be interested.

uninterested girls tend to look away, reply with short words and showcase they're bored.
>>
>>19256800
>>19256804
FYI this is what people giving advice here look like

>>19252697
>>19256780
>>
>>19256792
Thats what i was thinking, ill probably take it down if nothing at the end of the week & make an IG, at least i tried.
>>
>>19256810
Let's see now
>Wants me to be close to her when we talk
>Seeks me out often
>Is usually the one extending a conversation I otherwise thought had died
>Laughs very easy

But, I'm not so sure if she's looking at me much, yeah there's some eye contact, but no staring or anything.
>>
>>19256812
The hell're you going to do with an IG? Hit on girls with hundreds of followers?
>>
>>19256813
yeah, if she try to extend the conversation is a good signal.
>>
>>19256817
Build up some clout and add girls i talk to IRL.
>>
>>19255090
Because common sense is virtually dead now.
>>
>>19255090
common sense is for some reason not really common.
>>
>>19256818
Hmm ok, I'll see where it goes.
>>
>>19256811
What the fuck?
>>
>>19256811
people said i am beautiful
>>
>>19256876
>>19256876
>>19256876
Migrate.
>>
serious question. I'm a 27yr old virgin. from what ive noticed, its fuck first talk later when it comes to dating. is this true? online advice, videos, forums, and how I see people flirting with girls, all point to the same shit. to be sexually aggressive and get your point across. T/F?

also what If I want a genuine girlfriend? how do I do that? just keep fucking girls I think are pretty until one with a decent personality comes along?
>>
I ruined my last relationship by cheating and continuing to be a horrible person. It feels like with every relationship, no matter how amazing the connection I always end up sabotaging it. She pretty much worshipped the ground I walked on and would be down for anything. I know we had a mutual infatuation, but I fucking miss having that. I cannot stop regretting what I did and I am losing hope finding anyone who even gets close to what I felt with her. Maybe it’s my unmedicated bipolar that causes me to act out my horribly destructive behavior, or maybe I am just a horrible person. I wouldn’t have cheated if I really loved her right? Fuck I’m so depressed. It’s been since June and I feel so immature emotionally. It’s like it really didn’t hit me until she told me she started going on dates again. I get so much rage knowing that I lost control of her being in my life. It makes me so angry and jealous knowing she is out there sucking and fucking some other guy out there right now. I feel so immature in this respect. My last text to her while I was high was “I bet you’re getting stuffed right now.” After that she threatened to report me to the police if I texted her again. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m losing hope in myself to be a better person. I just destroy everyone I touch.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.