[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How the fuck does one start a relationship?

>qt girl knows I have a crush on her
>likes me back
>thinks I am v sweet and well intentioned
>happiness and positivity everywhere
>it’s all good

so like. I’ve never been in a proper relationship before and I’m not sure where to go with this.
>>
Everything seems to be going well? Ask her out on a date, ya walnut.
>>
>hey, so what are you up to this weekend? do you want to go [see a movie/play minigolf/go ice skating/grab dinner] with me?
>>
>>19256753
Not OP but related question, when are you bf/gf?
And do you ask them?
My ex was mad I never called her my GF.
>>
>>19256753
we went on a date last weekend and held hands so I think that’s another indication?
>>
>>19256703
Relationships happen after you go on a few dates and decide to be committed
>>
>>19256763
Oh yeah you are on the right track bro. Make a move next date.
>>
>>19256763
After a few dates (4 or 5) you can just have the "so how about we do this on the regular" convo and bam
Also, meeting the family is a surefire sign.
So if a month rolls by and you're unsure, ask if they want to catch dinner with your bro/sis. Or failing that, a best friend
>>
>>19256773
we’re both in school out of state so meeting the senpai is kinda difficult
>>
>>19256778
*SENPAI

don’t know why it autocorrected to senpai
>>
>>19256763
That's good! You should try to go for a kiss next time.
>>
>>19256761
I asked. He was my best friend and one night we had a gross sappy adorable confession to each other, and then I asked the next day.

I mean, maybe some people want to do it more organically, but asking got rid of any ambiguity immediately, so it worked for me. I just played it all cute and stuff so I guess that helped.

>>19256763
You're on the right track. As anon said above, after a few datess ask if she'd like to make it a regular/committed/exclusive thing.

>>19256778
it's a word filter, "family" changes to senpai
>>
>wants to learn how to limit himself to one girl

don’t

just hang out with her, kiss her, and if you’re of age you can do more. avoid titles at all cost

males don’t need to be in serious relationships before their mid-20’s. loneliness is temporary and fleeting, and it only makes you stronger. this becomes an attractive trait when you’re 30
>>
>>19256858
Stop memeing you pathetic dickwad.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.