[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1519065855102.gif (213 KB, 450x551)
213 KB
213 KB GIF
>three days later realized I forgot our 3 year anniversary
I only remembered cause she told me

Wow. What is wrong with me
>>
Congrats, you're a normal guy. Apologize, take her out to dinner, and put it in the calendar on your phone. Laugh at yourself about it.
>>
>>19471984
Lol I did this. We are now minutes away from breaking up
>>
>>19472750
If you guys break up over something trivial then it wouldn't have lasted to be frank with you. Doing it once is understandable and if you're trying to make up for it then she's just being a cunt
>>
>>19472750
Jesus. How the fuck?
>>
>>19472750
Western women are cancer
>>
>>19472764
>>19472775
Well I'm not so innocent. I forget everything. I apologized and explained myself. She said my priorities are fucked up which they are. Ive been avoiding her to work on school stuff. And honestly I'm kind of done. Being in college + a girlfriend is too much for me. I feel like my head's gonna explode all the time. She started asking me if I really love her and if she's in my future? And all I can think about right now is that massive assignment due in a couple days.
>>
File: 1523150207972.jpg (60 KB, 420x515)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>Mfw gonna have brain damage when I'm older cause I've been boxing since 12 so I'll always have the excuse for forgetting shit

Get on my level you absolute fucking scrubs
>>
>>19472949
My fucking calendar fucked me up good. I thought I set a repeat yearly on this thing wtf
>>
>>19472750
If you haven't broken up, then she's just being dramatic. Welcome to having a girlfriend. She just wants you to feel bad.
>>19472933
>I apologized and explained myself. She said my priorities are fucked up which they are. Ive been avoiding her to work on school stuff. And honestly I'm kind of done.
What the fuck?! Why did you go into some deep explanation? "I'm really sorry, it slipped my mind, I'll make it up to you."
>She started asking me if I really love her and if she's in my future? And all I can think about right now is that massive assignment due in a couple days.
Oh shit, you have a major assignment? Holy fuck dude, why are you apologizing? And she's saying YOUR priorities are fucked up? Holy shit. Tell her she's a bitch.
>>
Bumping because I want to hear more of OP's wild ride.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.