[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 7bn899.jpg (7 KB, 256x197)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
father - wagecucked his entire life in a coal mine, alcoholic for god knows how long, beats my mother, kleptomaniac
mother - dumb bitch who takes loans to buy consumer things like tv or car constantly, then complains about being broke, also mentally ill, takes tons of xanax and some other shit daily, also wagecuck entire life

I hate how people associate me with them, really wish these textbook definitions of what loser means were dead already, I always hoped that I am actually adopted because it's hard to accept being related to such useless pieces of shits, they deny it though.
>>
You leave and get a place of your own.
>>
>>19472451
/thread
>>
>>19471926
Weird. You list a bunch of clearly negative traits alongside working for a living. Sure you're not also scum mate?
>>
>>19472471
Maybe he's got that entrepreneurial spirit and is still in elementary school
>>
Yah they seem like assholes. All you can really do is appreciate what they've done for you (while not being accepting of their bad behaviour) and move. Don't fight with them. No drama. Just...go to school when you're 18, live near campus, and leave.
>>
>>19472471
future bad parent detected
>>
>>19472755
Why? Because I think people should work for a living?
>>
>>19471926
just focus on being better and getting away from them gotta break the cycle
I'm working on this myself

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.