[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 103.jpg (79 KB, 600x760)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I have a crush on my coworker
>shes caught me staring and stared back multiple times
>has said "whats up anon" in an enthusiastic playful tone
>she told me she doesnt like people calling her pet names i white knighted her and reported someone for calling her babygirl
>she had to have a sitdown with a manager
>apologized to her for it and said ill stop being so gay
>she said "theres nothing gay about it"
>i pointed out when she seemed off or more quiet than usual
>2 weeks later she asked me how im doing and said i seem more quiet than usual
>ask her if i can send her a friend request on facebook and she says "yeah we can be friends" when we're not working together
>has let me borrow her phone to call cabs multiple nights
If im not a retard and im reading the signs right she wants to give me a chance but im pussyfooting around and thats making her lose interest. Do you think shes interested too and if so what should i do?
>>
>>19665993

>Won't accept you on Facebook because you work together
>All she said was "theres nothing gay about it", not "Thanks" or anything. She is just correcting your misuse of the word "gay"
>Has shown no sign of interest in the slightest.

Dude, you are the creepy guy at work.
>>
>>19666008
I feel like you're being overly critical to make me feel like shit. She has said thanks for looking out for me before
>>
that picture is glorious.
Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?
>>
>>19666008
Correct. OP is the creepy male feminist ally faggot at work. Everyone can see what you’re doing. You’re more transparent than air mate.
>>
>>19666021
>I feel like you're being overly critical to make me feel like shit.

Let's play your game. What makes you think she is into you?

So far, all you mentioned are greeting and asking you if you are alright. Also lending you her phone and rejecting you as a Facebook friend.
>>
>>19666028
She didnt reject me she cannot accept my friend request while we're working together because of company policy.

Shes stared back at me. She talks to me about when shes pissed about work. Shes honest and real about how she feels about people when we're talking. Honestly though senpai i have high functioning schizophrenia and i may be experiencing erotomania delusions and interpreting meaningless things as signs of love. If thats true then i need advice on how to be friendly with her at work without creeping her out
>>
>>19666083
>She didnt reject me she cannot accept my friend request while we're working together because of company policy.

Can she date you, then? If she won't have you on her profile, how do you expect to get more out of this?

>Honestly though senpai i have high functioning schizophrenia and i may be experiencing erotomania delusions and interpreting meaningless things as signs of love.

If you are really sick, talk to your doctor, not to untrained strangers online.
>>
>>19666083
>Honestly though senpai i have high functioning schizophrenia and i may be experiencing erotomania delusions and interpreting meaningless things as signs of love.

Thanks for that. I mean, I had a couple of cases where I misinterpreted trivial stuff as signs of interest (and possibly more cases where I still haven't realized that I was misreading anything) and never realized that this might be a serious disorder. I always thought it was just loneliness.
>>
>>19666111
>I always thought it was just loneliness.

Don't self-diagnose, it's probably loneliness.
>>
>>19666115
Yeah probably. I mean, I don't think I ever read as much into as little as the OP did - no offense.

OP, you should talk to your therapist about this. I mean, at least I hope you're in therapy and shit?
>>
>>19666100
Well she'll eventually get transferred to another location same company. I want to at least be her friend and talk to her. Shes fucking perfect inside and out.
>>19666118
Yeah im in therapy and take an antipsychotic for my condition. I dont see my therapist but like 2 to 3 times a month because im working 50 plus hour weeks and practicing driving so i can get my license. Im 21 next month if anyone wants to know
>>
>>19666134
>Shes fucking perfect inside and out.

Dial it down.
>>
>>19666153
Youve never had a crush senpai?
>>
>>19666156
To the point where I considered someone perfect? Literally no. I did have crushes despite their flaws, and sometimes even partially because of them: I crushed hard on a girl with BPD, and the BPD only made me want to take care of her more than usual.
>>
>>19666156

A crush is a sign of loneliness. If you ever think you have a crush, it means you need to find dating options.
>>
>>19665993
She's not interested
>>
>>19666209
Im working on it. Im definitely hAndsome, acutely above average intelligence, articulate, but ive had a tremendously fucked up childhood. Plus im socially awkward and have schizophrenia. And i hzve no car and i work as a dishwasher. When i get a better job and a car and a college education with self improvement im sure ill find a decent partner

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.