[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: download.jpg (6 KB, 229x220)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>girl I'm in love with acts needy and emotional when I ignore her
>I act needy and emotional when she ignores me
>she acts masculine (dominant) when I'm emotionally vulnerable
>I act masculine (dominant) when she's emotionally vulnerable
>constantly stop talking and start talking after arguments
>she was madly interested in me at first because I was an elusive character
>now she knows about my life she seems distant and put off
>at the same time she's interested in finding everything about me
>can't tell if this is just her defense mechanism

Is it just over? Even when you both share the exact same worldview and are in love? I have tried breaking this barrier and even explicitly described the way in which we're acting and why it is not healthy yet when I try to break the barrier, they play dominant again.
>>
>>19667991
I was in the exact same situation, once I became vulnerable and had told her how I truly felt it just went downhill from there, but I believe this could be a defense mechanism.
>>
>>19667999
Why and should you not be honest with them?
>>
So.... can you imagine being in a relationship with a person who acts like this? Would you actually like that? I know it's hard but try to distance yourself from all the emotions and rationally look at whether you're a good match.
>>
>>19668053
We are a good match but this is ldr so there are logistic problems.
>>
>>19667991
>I act needy and emotional when she ignores me
Don't do this, even when you feel the urge to. You ought to be the man in this relation, and you should behave accordingly.

>she was madly interested in me at first because I was an elusive character
>now she knows about my life she seems distant and put off
You seemed mysterious and cool and handsome, and you blew it by becoming too emotionally attached and showing a weak and emotional side.

>at the same time she's interested in finding everything about me
Good chance she wants to know more about your emotional weaknesses to figure out if you can become her beta income provider husband.
>>
>>19668073
But I'm NEET and she isn't. She suggested providing for us lol? Is it over?
>>
>>19668066
>ldr

You're not a good match.
>>
>>19667991
Hold up, stop.

>I act needy and emotional

Fucking stop doing that and stop being a damn woman. What you are describing in her is basic female immature, emotional behavior. It's normal for her. It's NOT normal for a guy to do it. When she's playing that stupid game, blow her off and tell her you don't play. If it's over then it's over. You sound really young, like early twenties. You don't NEED an emotionally immature roastie.
>>
>>19668073
This. OP is future beta cuck
>>
>>19668221
What if we met?
>>
>>19668051
I think it's a defense mechanism so neither of us would become fully attached to one another, and yes you should just be honest.
>>
>>19668283
OP here. Did your relationship end?
>>
>>19668225
Fuck that dude. This is exactly how you stay a miserable bitter slave to the false alpha-beta dichotomy your entire life.
>>
>>19668291
Yes it did, there were other big factors as to why it ended but that doesn't matter.
>>
>>19667991
just put yourself in the man role, you are a guy right? Then that's anyways where you should be.
If you follow masculine traits and virtue, women will respect you, and be more feminine and loving.
To an extend, life is pain, it makes us grow as a human being.

>>19667999
go out and fight your battles, the woman is there to patch your wounds not to fight your battles for you
you protect her from the evil in the world not the other way

But if she is really allergic about you talking about your feelings once in a while and what bothers you, I don't know if she is really good mother material.
Shouldn't women be good at this kind of stuff?

Oh well, what do I know?

At least something doesn't sound right in your relationship.
Maybe you don't yet know who you want to be.
And maybe she doesn't know what she wants in a man, or if you can provide that.

If two people go into a relation ship with each other. Their good sides and there bad sides grow two times.
The more you sorted yourself out first, the better your relationships are going to be.
>>
I'm committing suicide
>>
>>19668365
You're right there isn't something right with the relationship she said that she had been in a bad place for a couple months and never cared to explain. That's when she started talking less, she's still interested in me but would like to be friends. I could be friends with her but I know I would want more than that. Do I ask her what she wants and how she really feels, drop her completely or be her friend and suffer in silence?
>>
>>19668443
don't kill yourself
read one of these books:

Zhuan Falun
Koran
Bible

I think all of them can bring salvation

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.