[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How do I accumulate money and power?
>>
>>19668249
Get it by any means from someone who already has it. That is the only way.
>>
>>19668249
You dimma don't
>>
>>19668249
Lots of sucking
>>
>>19668249
Were you born with riches and a famous last name or a "talent" that will make you internet famous?
Good luck otherwise
>>
>>19668265
Nah I grew up upper middle class like bill and mark. Didn’t go to Harvard though
>>
>>19668249
Anyone else remember that his hat would extend out of the screen, except that one short scene where the viewed the entire town and his infinity hat was nowhere to be found? And then there was another episode where his hat was of finite length again.
>>
>>19668249
First define what you mean by money and power. How much money? What type of power?
>>
>>19668330
Like 30 mil and the power of a ceo.
>>
>>19668333
"The power of a ceo".
Meaningless. You'll have come up with a better answer than that.
>>
>>19668373
Eh forget power. How about just 30 mil
>>
>>19668489
So, you just dropped the power thing just like that? Sounds like you're pretty fickle with your goals. Get a better handle on what you want, otherwise you'll get nowhere.
>>
>>19668249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPKfiWvO8Ss

Most millionaires are Equity bankers and Hedge Fund managers. If you want to be rich you need to be making money while you're sleeping. Invest in stocks and try and meet with high ranking people.

Network and put yourself out there.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.