[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Gay dude here, I’m 24 and my boyfriend is 38, a 14 year age gap. Been together for a few years, but I can’t stop worrying about the future - aging, slowing down, health, attraction... The thing is I depend on him for now, and breaking up now or later would absolutely crush him. I feel stuck. Help
>>
I always thought that you (fags) are more fair & sincere peeps and see in each other not just a fuckhole, but the real soul-mate.
>>
>>19668266
Lots of fags really are just shallow fuckholes. I just don’t want to destroy him, but this worrying is affecting my daily life
>>
>>19668254
You're gay. Gays have a massive rate of HIV, AIDS, Hep C, anal cancer, rectal cancer, anal fissures, anal leakage, throat cancer, suicide attempts, etc.

I assure you, you are NOT worried about the future.
>>
>>19668275
If you have any standards you will not run into situations like those or even risk it. I was given HPV shots for example.
>>
>>19668274
You should share your insidious dropping plan with the future victim in appropriate circumstances ASAP.
>>
>>19668254
Like the anon above said, tell the next guy you plan on dropping them as soon as they start to age.
>>
>>19668299
>>19668311
However this ends, I will always be the bad guy. To be honest I’m afraid I’ll ever find someone like him, it really is just the age gap that worries me.
>>
>>19668254
Just see how it goes... you could go bald and get fat looking 10 worse then him and he may still love you...
>>
>>19668266
>Fags are more sincere and fair.

Hahaha you wish, gay people are just horny men trying to fuck each other.

I'm bisexual and I've not been more involved with the gay community because of this.
>>
>>19668315
>just the age gap that worries me
That's bullshit, because >>19668316
>>
>>19668328
>>19668316
We have been taking good care of ourselves. True I may be bald one day, I’m taking finasteride to slow that down. He is the sort of person that will love you no matter what. I only wish I was the same. Worrying about uncertainty is uneventful, but time will pass regardless, and assuming a caregiver sort of position relatively early on is not something I’m looking forward to.
>>
I see that you’re focusing more on us being gay than the age gap itself: any advice besides possibly telling him when appropriate?
I feel this would also take a dent in me as well.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.