[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: index.jpg (3 KB, 225x225)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
are swiping dating apps a meme?

>be fit, fairly handsome, well educated mid 20s white guy (though bit of a sperg but they don't know that)
>only get matched with fat mid 30s minorities
>want to cry every time i see what the new match looks like
>>
>>19760861
>fairly handsome, well educated mid 20s white guy
>handsome
>well educated
>only get matched with fat mid 30s minorities

It's apparent you aren't because you're too busy asking people for advice on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>19760861
I have 300 and I don't even consider myself attractive. My bio reflects the slutty nature of tinder. "I'm only looking for something casual. Open relationships are cool too."
>>
>>19760861
>(though bit of a sperg but they don't know that)
I've got bad news for you, OP. They know.
>>
>>19760861
Why are you swiping right on fatties then?

Here's a little protip: Tinder rewards selectivenesd. Profiles are sorted according to a complicated algorithm when shown to others. A part of this algorithm, is that trying to match every single profile will move you "down" in the deck. Women will be less likely to see your profile on the whole, and you'll also be more likely to be shown profiles of women the computer also deems less attractive. Tinder also rewards using the app a lot. If you spend a lot of time looking at Tinder but reject a lot of profiles, You'll be moved "up." Of course it's also a numbers game, especially for guys, so there's a balance to strike. At least maybe don't swipe right on people you wouldn't want to actually match with?
>>
>>19760892

i should have said every time i get a "like" in the OP. i recognize them from the blurry preview once their profile comes up in the stack.

but i am pretty selective.
>>
>>19760861
Tinder is unhealthy. Seriously, it will destroy your confidence, self esteem, and it makes you more likely to get cheated on and taken advantage of. Don’t use it anymore.
>>
yeah OP I realize now that when this happened to me it was because I was swiping right on everything to get as many matches as possible

and I got a shitton of matches, and sure enough it was literal spheres of fat and bots
then again I'm betting the vast majority of the girls on Tinder are that anyway
>>
>>19760923
>Seriously, it will destroy your confidence, self esteem,
Tinder has actually been pretty great for my self esteem. I'm a short, bald guy that's moderately attractive (aside from those defects), but absolutely terrible at talking to women because I have social phobia and think none of them are interested in me under normal social conditions. With Tinder, I get to know that there actually is mutual attraction, and I can initiate contact in a low-stress way that actually lets me see if a girl is worthwhile. I don't really get a ton of matches, but the conversations and dates I've had so far have done absolute wonders for my state of mind and realizing that I actually have good attributes and am attractive to some people.

It's all about your mindset and how you use it. Tinder is basically the perfect way for me to meet women, and without it, there's probably no way I'd even have contact with women in my new city.
>>
>>19760861
It depends on your city
If you live in bumfuck nowhere obviously you won't be getting shit
>>
>>19761552
>Tinder has actually been pretty great for my self esteem.
Same. People tell me I'm attractive but I didn't realize how many girls would be thirsting for my D
>>
As an average guy that is a 6 at his best it's impossible to find a non stay on there. I know those girls would not want to date me so I feel less inclined to swipe right on them. Wish there was a tinder that didn't feature 95% thots.
>>
>>19762135
Tinder is for hooking up, not dating. Anyone to whom this is not clear has not paid attention.
>>
>>19763170
>hooking up with people that are interested in hooking up with you
>>
>>19763204
>hooking up with people that are NOT interested in hooking up with you
>>
>>19763280
Who said anything about actually hooking up?
>>
File: yccc3f4vcwsxyj6eydy2.jpg (214 KB, 1600x900)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>19763286
>NOT hooking up with people that are interested in hooking up with you
>>
>>19763308
Almost there Anon.
>>
I’ve met my so through tinder but I don’t know if it’s something that happens regularly. I’d think you have a chance but it could be a major disappointing situation because there are a lot more men than women.
>>
>>19763308
I don't have the image, but...
>NOT hooking up with people that DON'T like you
Enlightenment.
>>
>>19760861
I’ve been using tinder for literally 5 years. Why am I always swiped left? I even pay for gold and can see my matches but seriously only get like a 3/10 unfortunate looking and always very obese girl... and their bios are weird too like “have a 4 year old kid” or “if you’re feeling nice heres my Venmo”

Honestly, I never thought I was unattractive till I got on these fucking apps. and now I still never had a first date and I have body dysmorphia. why did I have to be born in this era?

I live in a city where I don’t know anyone but I have my own place and I’m not even that weird.. I’m just shy and it’s hard to make friends so I was kinda hoping this app would let me meet a cute girl..
>>
>>19763759
Because you are boring, creepy and ugly
>>
>>19763759
Your profile pic does poorly for you, mainly thanks to what's in the background.
>>
>>19763777
Just tell me why I’m ugly?? That’s why I’m so creepy, self conscious af
>>
>>19763759
>>19763825
It's a mixture if the expression on your face and the hovel you took that photo in.

What you need to do, since you say you like hiking, is go buy a selfie stick, go hiking, take a photo of yourself along the hike where there's a nice background view and you're smiling or make doing a fun pose like you're having a good time.

You're not going to give a good image of yourself with an expression on your face that's half cold, half sad at your sorry life, especially when you look like you're in some weird, run-down storage shed.
>>
>>19763170
I have no chance with the stacies. I'd love to hook up with some average homely girl but there aren't any.
>>
>>19763825
You aren't ugly but you look creepy and it's a legitimate concern for women on tinder.
>arm implies selfie, he's alone
>he's not smiling
>where the hell is he? Is that his shed, his HOUSE, or the place where he takes all his dates to dissect (he is a lab rat after all!)
Put your best self forward. You're more attractive than I am but need to learn how to advertise yourself.
>>
>>19760871
This
Men have got to stop fucking rating themselves. Nobody gives a fuck what YOU think you are, you're trying to get laid on Tinder so of course you're gonna up your rating
If you want something serious Tinder is a bad place to look
If you want hookups and casual sex Tinder is a fantastic starting point

In both cases, YOU need to exercise some humility.
>>
>>19763759
Reminder that Brandon threads and posts are an elaborate troll that has been going on for years and years, replies are feeding the troll
>>
>>19764396
Tinder is filled with sluts and as an average guy you stand no chance since all that matters are looks. I'd like some casual sex too but it's not meant to be. At least not with tinder.
>>
>>19764396
>If you want something serious Tinder is a bad place to look
Where to, then? Plenty of Fish, OKCupid...?
>>
Has Tinder gotten harder over the past couple of years?
I had one back in early 2017 and used to get a handful of matches every day, but started up again yesterday and haven't had a single one yet, even though I'd say my pics look even better now.
What gives?
>>
>>19764520
>it's not meant to be
Not with that attitude
Maybe stop being a Debbie fucking Downer all the time. No girl wants to hang around someone who complains more than they do, Jesus
>>19764525
>looking for serious dating
>online
I'm gonna need you to explain why you think this is a good idea; at that point I'll be happy to detail why it's a Godawful idea, why casual is the best thing to look for from them and how the culture of online dating has never, even once, been good for men
On which note
>>19764903
No, it's probably your attitude that's changed, girls are highly sensitive to melancholic attitudes and depressive states of mind. To this end it might make sense why sadboiz always get put on the sidelines and shelved by girls, because they don't want to constantly indulge someone who's constantly sad

Life sucks, guys, but if you don't wear a helmet it's your head that gets fucked, not others'
>>
>>19763170
That mostly depends on how old you are, and to a lesser extent, where you live. When you hit your late twenties (and look for girls around your age), you see a lot less thots looking for hookups; it's mostly busy or newly transplanted single people that have a hard time meeting people and are a looking for some kind of relationship.
>>
>>19764903
>>19764921
Nah man I'm far from down in the dumps, think its something else.
>>
>>19764401
Is this for real? Please let it be real.
>>
>>19763759
Bro you look like the unabomber in your pic. Get a pic of you in a public space and smile ffs.
>>
>Go to a south American country this past week
>Be in a city of 350,000
>Get ten matches in a day
>Mix of hot girls and moderately attractive
>Easily landing fun time and meet ups
>Go back to the states
>Live in a city of 1.5-2million
>Absolutely fucking nothing
>Not even a fatty
>>
>>19760861
Never put women on a pedestal. Women can just sense that shit. Once you view them as less than you, or at the very least, something not to worry about, they'll pick up on that attitude and mentality and you'll reap the benefits. Women don't want to be coddled.
>>
>>19764921
>women can see your current life story off a single picture
Or maybe Tinder girls are just more selective since the first tinder release
>>
They are a good way to practice talking skills and small chat stuff. But I saw several anons, try to join clubs, activities that you enjoy and meet new people there.
>>
I think tinder is up to some fuckery sometimes. I matched with some disgusting obese *thing* that was leaking skin out it's clothes.

I would never right swipe that shit, how did it appear.
>>
>>19764921
>Maybe stop being a Debbie fucking Downer all the time. No girl wants to hang around someone who complains more than they do, Jesus
ENOUGH. I'm fucking sick of this "women can do no wrong" bullshit. They cannot possibly know his "debbie downer" personality when swiping his profile, fuck right off.
>>
>>19760861
Is there a way to say like "no blacks/Mexicans" or whatever on those apps?
>>
>>19764921
You think I complain around other people? I don't share those things with anyone in person. I need better pictures though so it makes sense that I only got one match with a fattie.
>>
Tinder is a fucking waste of storage been on and off it for 2 years and I can count on one hand and have fingers left over how many matches I've gotten don't bother with it
>>
>>19760871
Haha get owned op
>>
>>19763759
>Honestly, I never thought I was unattractive till I got on these fucking apps
Then explain fucking posting about how ugly you are for the last 10 years dipshit. I don't believe for a second that you're the real Brandon due to this fact.
>>
Tinder has done nothing but good things for me.

I don't even sleep with any of the women. I literally get infine practice on flirting and dating for when I find a woman that I want to get serious with. Also, finding out that so many women find me attractive has helped my confidence immensely.

I get to pick and choose the women who I talk to, most of the time I let them message me first. If they can prove they have a brain and could be fun, I get to go on a fun date.

I've found a few girls on here where I'm their first date on the app and they just got out of a serious relationship. These girls are treasures.

Anyone talking shit on this app is simply unaware of how useful it as as a tool for improving your market value.
>>
>>19766615
is this a fucking pasta or straight from reddit
>>
>>19766629

It's legit, mate. I get a dozen or so matches a day in sub-suburbia. My serious relationship beforehand was my hssh and I didn't get much practice at casual dating or approaching women since all the women instead approached me in high school (it was rather small and I was semi-chad at the time). It's actually fun to meet new people. I don't ever want to do casual sex, but I'm not going to pay for meals, either. I just meet new women and move on.
>>
>>19765458
>>19765458
yeah there was a thread a few days ago with this as the OP:

>>19752889
>>
>>19766645
Only works if you are social and good looking. Average guys don't stand a chance
>>
>>19760861
Tinder is for fucking people below your league.
If you want to play in your own league or possibly above if your game is good, then you need to do it in the real world.
>>
>>19767296
All the women are stacies. With the occasional fat chick that thinks she is one too. To fuck below your league you need to be some 8/10 chad at least.
>>
>>19766450
Might be a problem with you, mate
>>
>>19766093
>They cannot possibly know his "debbie downer" personality when swiping his profile, fuck right off.
Some sadboi made like 5 threads last week with the same premise (maybe the 1st was actually legit) and his bio was essentially a lil peep song. Yes, people can tell.
>>
tinder is cool. im 23 tho i can't stand when i get match with these needy insecure girls who want me to talk to them 24/7 and get mad when i don't.
its like they dont get fwb at all. they want us to bf/gf without the title.
mainly been dating 21+ Girls with passions and careers much better.
>>19767922
ehh thats a weak argument. but i git ur point somewhat
>>
>>19767922
As if anyone reads the bio before matching.
>>
im 26 and never got one match

i just use it to read funny or slutty profiles
>>
>>19760892
This. If you speedswipe then stop doing it. Tinder pushes back your profile because it doesn't know what kind of people you're going for.
>>
>>19768588
So if I only swipe on fatties I'll get fatties then?
>>
TL;DR: Should I say anything and what?
Been talking to this chick on and off for like... A couple years it seems. We'd make plans, call em off (mostly due to her kid), and then we'd match up again every so often. She got "engaged" or whatever that people do when they've been dating less than a year...
Anyway she added me on Facebook (again) having gone dark for a while. So I figured something's up and now she's not with the guy anymore and back on the market. She's been curbing long enough that I don't feel it's worth trying anything... But I kinda feel like being an asshole. Thinking I might screenshot the adventure.
>>
>>19768726
You'll get people who's low on the totem pole
>>
File: 1531330175708.png (372 KB, 780x780)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>19767296
>you need to do it in the real world
tfw your bros all moved away and now you're just a husk who only goes to work and the gym with zero social life
>>
>>19768823

If she has a child, don't be involved with her.

But you more than likely won't listen.
>>
>>19768917
Would I be on here if I wasn't intent on listening to an argument?
Also care to explain your reasoning?
>>
>>19768963

A lot of people are.

Single mothers are good for nothing but sex. It makes it very apparent that the woman's life is a circus that is not justified by slipping your dick in her fish hole. She will eventually push for you to give her your resources and use sex and emotional bonding as leverage.

Essentially, only get involved if you are a cold blooded motherfucker who is willing to end the relationship over literally anything. Otherwise, you'll be fucked over.

And, by the way, wear a condom. Always. She got peegnant for a reason.
>>
>>19768880
That's basically what I'm looking for.
>>
>>19768588
If I swipe left on every stacy will I eventually get average girls? It's a waste of time to even have them pop up for me since I don't exist in their eyes.
>>
I'm a 5'11" skinny Arab NEET and I got 300 matches in a week. My pic is literally just a selfie sitting on my bed. 20 years old in San Diego
>>
>>19770173
Congratulations on having a pretty face
>>
try a real app boi (hinge lmao)

and stop looking so fucking creepy in your pictures
>>
>>19760861
I use tinder because I'm very ugly, and despite my appearances I get about 6 or so matches a week with average women(I don't swipe on fatties). I never, under any circumstances, message any of them ever since the first one broke my heart, so now I just use it to get a little validation boost. Pretty pathetic, but what works works
>>
>>19760861
I didn't like tinder. I thought it was too impersonal.
>>
>>19770183
that's basically it, I'm a sperg irl, it's the reason I'm not a virgin at this point
>>
>>19770190
How does a very ugly guy pull 6 matches a week? You sre either full of shit or delusional about your own looks.
>>
>>19766080
Stop drinking
>>
>>19770173
Show face, I wanna know how to take a good picture.
>>
>>19770197
I'm not sure how I get 'em but I get 'em.
>>
>>19770241
Post your face. If you weren't good looking you wouldn't get any at all. What sre your pictures like? Do you follow the whole be active, no selfies, have a dog bullshit?
>>
>>19770230
>>19770244
Why the fuck would anyone post their face for you?
>>
Can someone help me out on Tinder.
I'm a 21 year old guy
>my expectations - LF GF and long term relationship
>ask girl out on date to flower gardens
>her reply
>I wouldn't mind going with you but I don't want to call it a date... I'd like to start out as friends first and we can see how it goes from there

Should I just decline. I'm not really looking for friends. I don't want to be rude and say it's a waste of time but, her saying "I wouldn't mind going with you" is sort of a red flag, sort of like "I don't care who I go with". Which is sad to me, because I want the person I'm going with to care about me going with them. Am I autistic.

Should I bother going.
>>
>>19770246
So pointlessly hostile. I'm not sure you're even the guy I was asking.
>>
>>19770244
I get good photos in outdoor areas and in humorous situations, usually utilizing my senses of fashion and humor over my physical attributes.
>>
>>19770255
Decline. More opportunities will arise.
>>
File: 20180711_195343.jpg (549 KB, 1616x1212)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>19770244
Here I am
>>
>>19770262
Guess I got to step up my photo game. Hard as a loner that rarely goes out
>>
>>19770269
I would say you are average. Very ugly is on a whole different level. If you have good pictures I can see you get matches.
>>
I really try not to blame race, but I feel like if I were white I'd have an easier time.
>>
>>19770312
Nah, you just have to be attractive. Being attractive is the same no matter what race you are. Take it from a white ugly guy.
>>
>>19770331
Sure that's true, but for everyone else a 5/10 white guy will see way more success or at least chances than a 5/10 black guy.

I'm not angry or bitter or anything, that's just how the world is.
>>
>>19768588
how long is the penalty? i tried basically saturation swiping where i swipe everything because i didn't know how it worked
>>
so i matched with someone last sunday. been texting a bit, i happened to go on vacation just a few days after meeting but still made an effort to text now and then. we were going to call but everytime i have there's no texts for hours until i initiate the next day and they're like oh soory i was exhausted/or fell asleep.

so am I being memed on or something? now they've told me they're about to go on vacation for a month in louisianna. They're 18 so I can understand a bit of still being dependent on parents, i mean i am, but still.
>>
>>19770255
I would go.
Even if you are not looking for friends, it seems you are looking for practice.
So practice flirting with someone, have a good time, get ideas for the next one.
>>
>>19770338
But you are assuming people are racist with no proof.
People give opportunities to people they trust, so just be confident and show you are trustworthy
>>
>>19770382
That works way better in real life where I can let demeanor, clothing and speech help me out, on an app about meeting up to fuck, if a girl doesn't like something, she's not right swiping it.
>>
>>19770389
But you don't have a conversation with people who reject you. You can't say what their motivations are.
>>
>>19763759
You look depressed, in fact I feel depressed looking at you.
>mega left swipe
>>
Is it weird to ask a girl to come over after getting her number and talking about meeting? We didnt explicitly agree to hookup but we have spoken about sex
>>
>>19766615
Please charge your phone, Hunter
>>
I don't know mate, it's kinda shit for me desu. The fucking photofeeler gave me good ratings on my pics and now that I put them up on tinder I'm getting little to no fucking matches. 19 matches withing 48 hours is piss poor. I have no girl to talk to here.

I suppose getting of my depression medication wasn't a good idea either. I might get back on it and up the dosage...
>>
>>19770518
No, hit it
>>
OP, in all honesty you just seem boring. Pick up a hobby, travel, spice up your profile and your life. PRO TIP Thailand and India are both beautiful and inexpensive places to visit that will give you infinite fun and interesting Tinder pics. Also it will just b a good time.
>>
>>19770578
>he thinks that is bad
M8 I have 1 match in a week and it's a fatty.
>>
>>19770703
Anon, that's right after me making that account. When you still have that boost.

Now I'm getting like 1 a day and it's from a girl that's like 70 kms away.
>>
>>19770710
I'd be happy with 1 a day. I got nothing with the start boost and only using the boost item got me the fatty.
>>
Lord of single moms reporting in. I would rather have quality over quantity though desu.
>>
>>19770733
Well I live in a relatively large city.

Sucks because now all the girls have time and so do I. Finally could start dating but fuck no, no girls are interested in me. And even if I get around to talking they suddenly stop responding.
>>
File: Screenshot_2018r.jpg (851 KB, 1080x1920)
851 KB
851 KB JPG
OP here. This was one of my matches :(
>>
>>19770755
>Health educator
>>
>>19770793

it's such a joke it's cruel
>>
>>19770755
She shows the people firsthand what it means to not watch your health. I guess that counts.
My only match was a girl with no bodyshots. Hate it when they deceive you with a cute face.
>>
>>19770868
Why do you hate it?
Did she not give a good blowjob with that cute face?
>>
>>19770755
I would tap that
>>
>>19770880
I hate it when the first 3 pictures show her face and then the last one is her planet sized body.
>>
File: IMG_3647.png (142 KB, 750x1334)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>go on date with girl on tinder
>date is decent
>ask on 2md date surprised she said yes
>try to finalize details
>left on read
This really sucks
>>
>>19770954
Anon, you set it on thursday and on thursday you're asking her about meeting you tomorrow?
>>
>>19770969
Last night
>>
>>19770984
Try asking her what the fuck is going on, anon.
>>
>>19770954
You talk too much as well as showing more interest than she is. Move on to the next girl and learn from this.
>>
>>19771089
How do you keep a conversation going without showing too much interest?
>>
My problem is that only thirsty ugly chicks actually meet up.
The average to hot ones agree to meet immediately and then either ghost or flake, most probably because someone "better" came along to take my spot.
There is too much competition and I'm barely in the top 50% of guys.
>>
>>19771100
It's stupid, I know. You aren't supposed to use texts or tinder to keep conversations going. You set up dates and flirt/dirty talk, that's it.
>>
>>19771113
Okay, so how do you start messaging someone then, just cheesy pickup line?
>>
>>19760861
Well, they're also pretty rigged in favor of people who dump a bunch of shekels into premium shit
>>
>>19764903
I agree. 2015 Tinder was amazing for me. Hooked up with a lot of people. Joined again last month, it's noticeably worse now.
>>
>>19771301
>>19764903
>>19764998
>>19764963

The fuck do I do to find hookups now then? I really, really don't have time to be hitting the bars all the time. I'm gonna be moving a whole bunch over the next few years so I'm in no place for a serious relationship. I've kept thinking that finding casual sex on Tinder was probably my best bet in the meantime. Now it sounds like I'm just gonna be incel
>>
I hate people who get matches on tinder. its only because youre an attractive man and nothing more. women will choose who gets who and thats just the entire deal.

with that being said, my phone doesnt allow me to use tinder. I swiped right on a few girls, and kept seeing them in my queue. turns out that tinder didnt let me match with the girls I kept seeing until I uninstalled and reinstalled tinder. before you say "she just swiped right on you that one time", I swiped right and didnt match on one girl and uninstalled and reinstalled and swiped right on her again within 5 minutes and it matched.
>>
>>19771312
>I really, really don't have time to be hitting the bars all the time.

Why? What else are you doing on a Friday night that's so important?

Grab your friends and go out somewhere. Hang out and don't make it about getting laid. Mingle with people and flirt at girls you think are cute. They'll shoot you down, but who cares you weren't trying to get laid anyway, you're having fun with your boys. Eventually you'll start getting laid. Then after a handful of times you'll realize one night stands are unfulfilling in the long run and can quit worrying about it all together.
>>
>>19771319
Wait wait, that shit happens to me too, girls I keep seeing are bugged out matches? There's some qt's in the mix too, what the hell.
>>
>>19771572

same, i hope this anon is just trolling us because im missing out big time if true
>>
>>19770755
>swipe right on a hamplanet
>complain when you match
You are a fucking retard.
>>
Getting flaked on as we speak.
Bitch is not reading the last message since yesterday, date was set up for today.
How do I deal?
>>
>>19770755
>Health educator
>"Look at this. This is how NOT to do it"
Based Ana, sacrificing her health and sex life for our education
>>
>>19771904
Sadly all you can do it move on, sperging out won't accomplish a thing.
>>
>>19771911
I know, I mean how do I deal with it mentally?
How do I not let it affect me?
>>
File: 1381163074693.jpg (122 KB, 580x700)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>19771913
You become numb to it, it's all we can do man. I get ghosted,flaked,left on read so often, it doesn't even phase me anymore. I used to work myself up wondering what I did wrong, but I've done nothing wrong, they just don't want anything to do with me anymore. There's nothing I can do so it's pointless to think about. All we can do is keep flinging shit at the wall and wait till one sticks, if it ever does.
>>
>>19771926
I think you DO let this affect you man.
>>
>>19771913
it is never a good feeling. the only things that alleviate it is more experience or if you are talking to other girls at the same time
>>
File: 1411599388461.jpg (843 KB, 1920x1080)
843 KB
843 KB JPG
>>19771938
Well, not as much as it used to. I used to go through depressive bouts for hours, now it only happens before I go to bed.

It's a step forward ehheh....
>>
>>19768823
>fat chick
>has a kid
>keeps avoiding you before crawling back
Why do you need to ask? She won't appreciate you and certainly won't make you happy over any considerable stretch of time. At best she'll be tolerable on a good day. At worst she'll be abusive, uncaring and will drain your money to spend on Tyrone's son.
>>
What should my left or right ratio be? I tried being picky and swiping on anything not fat but neither yields any results. Is there even a strategy to follow?
>>
>>19771938
Eh, it's kinda tough dealing with rejection, but you just have to get used to it, even if I still feel down over it every now a then. I just gotta keep trying and hope that I can brace the bad days until I manage to get my lucky day.
>>
>>19771904
Report for bad offline behaviour, it doesn't take too many of those before you get banned
>>
>>19772324
will she be able to tell lmao
>>
>>19760861
Yes. Most women are just on there for their ego, and the rest are literally rejecting 99.9% of the profiles they come across. Same with online dating. The number of men on there who actually want either sex or a relationship outnumbers the women 10:1, so it's awesome for women and terrible for men.
>>
>>19772572
Who cares?
>>
Yes, they're a meme.
>>
>>19772324
idk if just for being flaky before the date, but I have started reporting for bad offline behavior if I get ghosted after the date.
FFS you cunts, just say "thanks but I don't want another date" how fucking hard is that?
>>
I'm a Physics student at a top tier university. I only occasionally have time to go out to bars/shows with friends and things. As a result, I don't meet women very much. My school has a decent gender balance in its physics department, but the women usually seem to go for cross-disciplinary and applies degeees: biophysics, astronomy, physical chemistry... As a result, by the time you get into the upper levels of a pure physics degree like I am now they've been segregated away and classes are a sausagefest.

So, since getting out of a relationship I had like one one night stand and then I haven't even asked a woman out in a year since then.

I would rate myself very high on physical attractiveness though, good genetics plus I have been working out for a long time because it is the primary thing keeping me sane amidst all the work.

I want to start dating again and I figured online dating would be my saving grace, at least since I'm good looking and maybe I could meet girls at my school in other tough majors that way, who would be more accepting of my schedule.

But the impression I get here is it's kind of a suggest, so what do I even do? The isolation from women is starting to make me a bit batty at this point.
>>
>>19772659
>majors in physics
>expects to have time for human relationships.

Physics is your mistress now. This should have been made clear within your first few school quarters....
>>
>>19772652
Make a tibder and start swiping. See what happens. What do you have to lose? If you are as attractive as you say you will drown in pussy.
>>
So I'm >>19764903, I ran an experiment. Put my profile used for tinder on bumble and hinge, and got multiple matches within the hour. Case closed, tinder isn't worth the time unless you pay.

>>19771312
try the other apps mate
>>
>>19774500
>tfw you paid money and still get nothing on tinder
I might move to the real dating sites
>>
What are some good ways to start a conversation on Tinder?
>>
>>19774746
Reference something in their pics or bio, if you've got nothing to work with, just pull it out of your ass.
"You have a nice smile" has worked for me.
>>
>>19774500
>hinge
That app works? I've used it for about 3 months and have only gotten 1 match.
>>
Who pays for all this Tinder spam on /adv/?
>>
>>19775062
It's just the most popular dating app, and /adv/ is full of people who foolishly haven't given up yet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.