[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jst_8316_1.jpg (62 KB, 683x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
I am trying to understand women and self awareness about bra size, so femanons, please respond to the following if you can:

>What's your bra size?
>Do you feel happy with your size?
>Do you have any time of insecurity about the shape or size of your breasts?
>Have guys treated you differently because of your breasts?

Thank you kindly.
>>
Get implants. Guys love bimbos.
>>
>>19769296
Is that you in the picture? I’d stick my penis in you.
>>
>>19769305
No you dumbass. OP is a male. That's an image from the internet.
>>
What the fuck kind of bra is that?
What guy would like see that and what girl would enjoy trying to wear that and be sexy?
>>
>>19769323
It's to wear certain dresses and shirts without the bra showing dumbass
>>
>>19769323
It's probably for a strapless backless dress.
>>
>>19769296
Nice bait
>>
>>19769328
It’s a clevage bra , there’s a special tie in the front that creates clevage
>>
>>19769327
You’re both dumbasses
>>
>36 D
>sometimes mostly just feel uncomfortable
>almost all of the time im not sure what to do with how much i have
>>
>>19769644
Ah, thanks. I'm on 4chan so obviously women's underwear isn't my forte.
>>
>>19769296

>38 C
> I feel fine with it.
> My boobs are shaped pretty weird and triangular, it's not my best feature.
> No, I have a slammin' booty so I don't think any guy has ever even thought to be bothered.
>>
>no clue
>eh could be bigger i guess
>nah
>is this one a joke or...?
>>
women don't even have to worry about boob size, it's themselves and other women that judge boob size but it doesn't fucking matter, just like every other problem women feel "insecure" about
>>
30F
Size is fine
I don't love them - my nipples are bigger than I'd like, and one breast is bigger than the other
I suspect they have attracted attention from men in the past who may not have shown interest if they were smaller
>>
my gf has pretty small boobs, like 32A, maybe 32B idk.
shes petite and asian but has the cutest fucking nipples (really pointy) in the world with tiny areoli. way cuter milkies than the other women ive dated who have had large breasts but large areoli and flat nipples
>>
>>19769296
> 10C (I'm in New Zealand so I dunno what the sizing translates to in your own country's size charts)
> Yep. 10/10
> Only during puberty.
Puberty-boobs are gross-looking. I felt disgusting because of the ugly lumpy deflated meringue-shaped wads of fat and skin developing on my chest. I felt like I was growing tumours. It wasn't fun.
> Sadly, yeah.
It wasn't just men. Women did it too. I'm decent-looking and I do get compliments sometimes from strangers on my makeup or my figure occasionally. One day I bought myself a push-up bra and wore it for a week because I liked what it did to my overall aesthetic. During that week I suddenly got a LOT of compliments on my hair and makeup (which hadn't changed from my usual routine at all). When I realised it was actually my tits that people noticed first, I felt really uncomfortable. I felt that same tumour-like comparison that I felt as a 12-year-old girl, and I couldn't stand it. I didn't want to be 'boob girl'. I stopped wearing push-up bras. I haven't worn one since. The thing is, I don't think people intentionally did this to sneakily imply "hey, I like your boobs". The truth is, tits just catch your eye. I had a music teacher with MASSIVE tits. She could kill a man with one. I am 100% straight and I am 100% opposed to offending others, but I still caught myself staring. Boobs are an asset if you want to be noticed in a crowd. They don't earn you special treatment from anyone except losers and virgins. They're just a big 'look at me' sign.
>>
>>19769296
>What's your bra size?
Smaller than an a cup, I don't wear bras
Yea
One of my areola is bigger, I wish they were the same size
idk
>>
>>19769296
>34 D
>For the most part
>I used to be super insecure about my breasts and thought they were small for the longest time.
>I have no idea.
>>
>What's your bra size?
30DD. Doesn't mean what you think it means though.
Yeah sure
Nah it's fine
How would I know?
>>
>>19769709
This.
This thread is quite pointless since OP doesn't seem to understand what easy-mode actually means for women.
>>
>>19770700
>easy-mode
Go back to your self-pity site, incel.
>>
>>19769296
>36H
>I'm not ecstatic about it but I don't mind it too much
>yeah, my boobs aren't perky
>yeah, drunkards and hobos make lewd comments and harass me
>>
32B.
Most of the time. Having them any bigger would be uncomfortable.
Occasionally, because having bigger breasts might get secret crushes to notice me more. But then I'd feel guilty knowing he'd only noticed me because of my breasts and not my fucking fantabulous personality.
Not noticeably.
>>
>>19770707
Let your nuts hang, pussy ass nigga.
>>
>>19769296
34D, i'm happy with them, no, and probably
>>
>>19769738
>30F
What? Do they even make bras in that size?
>>
>32B
>yes, I also love that my breasts are identical
>never
Also, it's all about proportions.
>>
>>19769296
Somewhere between 34 and 36a.
I hate my small size, a lot. But its easier to run with small ones than huge ones.
All. The time.
I had one guy in high school call me a washboard, while most other guys just flat out told me they dont date flat chested girls.
>>
File: n.jpg (64 KB, 986x651)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>19769296
big
>>
>>19771971
"I don't date flat chested girls" translates as "I am a fucking, shallow idiot".
>>
>>19769296
>75A
>I used to feel a bit insecure when I was a teen, but now I'm happy with my small boobs
>No, never heard any mean comments from guys. My current boyfriend loves them and always wants to touch/suck on them, so that's nice.
>>
>>19769738
Most women's breasts aren't the same size as each other. So that's really pretty much normal.
>>
>>19771971
People are mean, they just pick the most obvious thing to attack people, it is easier to just ignore those people.
As for dating preferences, I have seen a lot of beautiful women with small breasts. Just being a woman means you have a lot better chance of finding a partner than most men. Don't worry about it.
>>
>What's your bra size?
Depends on the brand desu, if you ever want to really impress a girl when buying her bras, ask her size in that specific brand because companies fucking suck and theres no set standard. In one store I could be a 32B then in the other a 34D
But id just say theyre hand size, like a grapefruit
I think they're fine, I could go either way and still be happy.
Meh not really, I used to think the areolas were big but now I realize they’re not
I dont think so, and if they did I didn't notice, most of the time they’ll comment on the fact im tall
>>
>>19769296

>What's your bra size?

36DD

I wish I were an A or B cup, but I'm mostly over it.

Shape is ok, but my areolas are large and my nipples are puffy and purple and I wish they were petite and perky.

Yes, but I'm otherwise an unpopular tomboy.
>>
>What's your bra size?
32DDD when skinny, 36G now

Eh, I guess. Wish I wasn't as fat, but my titties being big are fine, I suppose.

Absolutely. I hated my body when I was starting middle school with D's, and pretty much throughout all of high school and into college I wanted them to be smaller. Tbh I still do, though it is due to more practical reasons rather than body loathing, as shopping for clothes is a constant nightmare for me.

Yes. I was flirted with and bullied by a few boys in middle school. I would be pinched or groped, bra straps being pulled, or they'd "pretend" ask me out. No one has disliked my breasts, but they have disliked that I'm fat now, that I have a masculine jaw, and that I have short hair, so. Eh.
>>
>>19772757
>Yes. I was flirted with and bullied by a few boys in middle school. I would be pinched or groped, bra straps being pulled, or they'd "pretend" ask me out. No one has disliked my breasts, but they have disliked that I'm fat now, that I have a masculine jaw, and that I have short hair, so. Eh.

This hits home. I know the meme is that girls are catty and competitive bitches, but I was treated much worse by guys during puberty years.
>>
Please be proud of your small breasts. You make a certain demographic very happy just by existing.
>>
>>19771916
That's a sister size of 32 DD/E which is a fairly common size in the lingerie section of retail clothing stores. Once you get into the 32H range that my gf is in you get to go to the dedicated lingerie stores where they pull out the big ugly yet supportive ones from behind the counter. There's nothing like being nice and taking her to get 2 of the least sexy bras imaginable for a total of $113 because her tits are huge and nothing cheaper really fits at the other 3 stores you went to that day.
>>
Bra size is kinda dumb and doesn't really make sense. Every time I get measured it's something different. Apparently I'm a 36 C, but when I wear bras of that size the bra is mostly empty at the top. So I look pretty flat.

I try to be happy with my size, but I've been heavily conditioned not to. I remember not even being over 10 and literally dreaming about getting big breasts. Whenever I realize I'm lucid in a dream, the first thing I do is make my tits bigger. Kinda sad. My breast shape is nice, and I find that the shape and size of my nipples are actually really nice and we'll proportioned. Still, I'm salty about being flat. I have a white dad and an Asian mom with knockers, but for some reason I ended up flat chested.

I don't really notice a difference in treatment, probably because my personal style is the main factor regarding the types of men that approach me, and not breasts size. Attractiveness isn't really the reason for sexual assault, but for some reason I still feel like I should mention that it still happened to me many times despite being flat.
>>
>>19771916
I'm a britbong so that might not be what you're imagining if you from the US. Other anon is right though - I do find bras in standard shops, but only those with a large selection of bra sizes and types.

>>19772050
Yeah, it certainly doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger. I think it's noticeable without clothing, but how often/how many people are going to see you in that situation throughout your life anyway? Plus most people aren't perfect, not like I'm going for 10s and have to scrutinise every little thing about myself. Most people have their own insecurities.
>>
>>19772009
>how dare he have preferences I don't agree with

Kys loser

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.