[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20180712_035110.jpg (32 KB, 795x531)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
A whole week after I told her that we shouldn't talk since she "wasn't ready for a boyfriend"
Is she just looking for attention?
>>
>>19770593
>Is she just looking for attention?
You gathered all of this from the word "Hey"?
>>
>>19770594
Lmao this
>>
>>19770593
No one is going to be able to answer your question if all she said was "Hey"
>>
>>19770593
She is breadcrumbing you.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2715928/breadcrumbing-dating-ghosting/
>>
>>19770593
I would reply with nothing but large pictures of squirrels. Not exaggerating one bit.
>>
>>19770593
she's looking for validation. talking to you gives her this
>>
>>19770744
>wasn't ready for a boyfriend
the "wasn't ready for a boyfriend" part was that she just doesn't want to date you, even though that sucks for you, and she just wants to keep you around for subconscious emotional validation and as a 'backup' to an extent. girls always do this
>>
Here is my take
>you started to date or talk to this girl
>after a short period of time you bring up a relationship before she does (big no no)
>or you text/call her alot
>she starts to feel like you dont give her enough space and just going on a few dates with you means you cling to her
>she gives you the “im not ready for a boyfriend”
>translation: Hold your horses buddy im not quite there yet, just take me out some more at a slower pace
>you give her the space she wants
>she now want to go out again
Its not really that surprising

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.